Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi I read last three episodes I liked each and every scene of the episodes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I am very happy as raagini is convinced ranveer done a very god job by not sending ishani with that disha πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ 
Ranveer is really feeling sorry for what he has done but later he has also convinced ishani πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I'm very happy for that 
 The last part was very nice
Waiting for your next episode 
Bye 
Take care and be safeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
happy you read and the three episodes and liked all the scenes I gave
glad you liked Raagini patched up with Ranveer
yes Ranveer done a great job by not sending Ishani with this Disha
he feld sorry for what he done but he convinced Ishani again
happy you liked it
glad you liked the last part
ya let me update it dear
bye
take care
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great episode... But also feeling worried because disha & devarsh r leaving no stone unturned to manage Ishani out somehow...really they r such shameless ...they r blinded by greed of money...such low class people...for money they can do anything... I hope ISHVEER remain alert...b safe & sound

Hi prince
thanks for the comment
happy you liked the episode
yes they are not even leaving a single chance to take Ishani out of the house
they are stupids doing anything for money
ya let us wish that Ishveer will remain alert
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di.. 
Lovely episode.. 
Raagini is as usual to her father now... 
Now the next epi is of romance.. 
Waiting for next.. Update soon. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hy sakshi di.. 

Lovely episode.. 
Raagini is as usual to her father now... 
Now the next epi is of romance.. 
Waiting for next.. Update soon. 

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Raagini is as usual to her now
now the romance bloom
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 309
Ranveer(cutely seeing her with a smile):Let me love you with pure love I won't love you now with lust.
Ishani(smiling to him touched his cheek with her hand):Having so heavy work in office Ranveer?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): Haan actually on that day the person to whom I said to do the presentation and present it to the client took leave without informing that is why I was doing the presentation sitting in our room. I was really tensed in my work Ishani that is why when you poured the juice on me I shouted at you. (cutely smiling):Mein pagal hu Ishani I was shouting at you as though you poured acid on me. (with a completely realized look): I am sorry.
Ishani:Tk forget it.
Ranveer: you are this much soft and I am such a hard person to you Ishani.
Ishani:always opposite attracts (cutely touching his cheek with her hand and caressing his cheek):That is why I am loving you so much.
Ranveer: I love you Ishani sorry to hurt you. Did Glass piece from the glass I broke hurt your leg?
Ishani:hmm

Ranveer feeling guilty to be a good remedy for her this night lowered his head to her and went to her forehead and gave a lovable kiss. Ishani closed her eyes were her hands were in his shoulders. Ranveer lowered his lips and came and kissed her nose. Ishani closed her eyes and was feeling Ranveer's move on her. Ranveer saw Ishani's face were she has closed her eyes. Ranveer with a smile went and kissed Ishani's eyelid and again gave a kiss i her another eyelid. He slowly came to her lips and saw her pink lips that used to seduce him like anything.
Ranveer(keeping his lips near her lips in a husky tone):Like it.
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice slowly opened her eyes and saw Ranveer who was so close to her): hmm its so nice.

Ranveer gave a smile to her and lowered his lips and kissed her chin and he was moving his lips to her neck and he was moving towards her chest part. When Ranveer was about to move below her neck.
Ishani:(with closed eyes held Ranveer's shoulders well):Ranveer no please..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice came back to her were she didn't open her eyes till now):kyun?
Ishani:(opening her eyes):I may lose my control Ranveer please..
Ranveer: (with a seductive face going near her):Even I am not able to control Ishani shall we move beyond it?
Ishani(seeing him):Nahi..
Ranveer:When will we Ishani?
Ishani(touching his both the cheek with both the hands):This is what loving me with pure love for you?
Ranveer(seeing her like a child): I am too man only Ishani I am not a robot to be without feelings.
Ishani(cutely pinching his cheek):oh my cute boy I was ready only when we celebrated friendship day that day I was okay only for love making Raagini too was not with us that day you only spoiled my mood asking you want to know who is your father or not. Then even I was ready only after coming from Shikhar's engagement but Raagini came crying to us. After that now I too have to take care and be conscious that I should not bring another chota Ranveer now itself know?
Ranveer(smiling seeing her): hmm I know as we need to care Raagini more we should not let our desire to bring another baby to this world now itself. (shaking his head as okay):Tk I can understand but now.
Having a naughty smile cutely went close to her and saw her lips and kept his lips in her lips and started to kiss. Ishani's hand was on his hair now caressing his hair. They both were not ready to leave each other by now. They were wanting each others love. Their kiss was completely passion kiss that showed both how much they are wanting to be close to each other. Ranveer getting satisfied in the kiss took his lips from her lips and saw her with a naughty face and winked at her. Ishani closed her face with both her hands were Ranveer smiling to her immediately went down to her legs. He held her leg that was hurt due to the glass piece and touched that leg. Ishani took her hands from her face feeling Ranveer's hands in her leg and she saw Ranveer.
Ishani(immediately got up from the bed and sat facing Ranveer);Ranveer..
Ranveer(without getting why she got up):Arrey when I am loving you why you got up?
Ishani:What are you doing? you are falling in my feet.
Ranveer(with a smile held her shoulders and went close to her):Ishani nothing wrong in it.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute anger):I am your wife and I never fell in your feet till today and why you need to be falling in my feet now?
Ranveer: hmm already we had this discussion I think. you never fall in my feet, we never used to follow that formality in our life because we are not typical husband and wife who used to marry in their 25 years and get to know each other from that age only. We are friends Ishani I know you from your 6 years and you know me from my 9 years. What is the need for you too fall in my feet when you are the best friend of me?
Ishani: hmm same how you are too my best friend know? so you too no need to fall in my feet and all.
Ranveer(went close to her well in a low tone):Who said its wrong to fall in wife feet in bed?Ishani a man can be a great personality in the eyes of this world but (with a smile):All the husband will one way or the other fall in their wife feet during these bed room romance. Come on lay in the bed.
Ishani:Ranveer but..
Ranveer: Ishani come on lay in the bed you are disturbing my romance.
Ishani:Tk(had a not convinced face)
Ishani laid without heart of allowing Ranveer to be near her feet. As soon as Ishani laid in the floor bed Ranveer with a smile lowed his head towards Ishani's feet and held her leg that was hurt with wound and kissed the bandage and saw her with a smile were Ishani was seeing him with a look of whether to allow this act of Ranveer or not. Ranveer came back to her..
Ranveer: Have I given the medicine for the wound?
Ishani:(with a feeling proud smile):hmm I got it. How much down to earth you are? not worried about falling in my feet too.
Ranveer:hmm I only gave that wound know? then I only need to care you. See all the husband will fall for his wife in the bed you no need to feel guilty.
Ishani(seeing him with a lovely face): I love you.
Ranveer(having a happy smile):Tk then show me.(he laid beside her).

Ishani with a smile raising her head from the pillow went close to him and she came above Ranveer. She caressed his hair with a smile in her face. Ranveer feeling her close to him saw her with a childish smile.
Ranveer:Want your love?
Ishani giving a smile went to his forehead and kissed his forehead. She kissed his cheek and kissed his other cheek and lovingly kept her lips in Ranveer's lips and kissed him and took her lips back.
Ranveer:(seeing her cutely):That is it.. no lip lock.
Ishani(having a shy smile): Nahi this is what I can give.
Ranveer held her well and made her come above him and immediately kissed her lips.Ishani was moving from him were Ranveer was not at all ready to leave her by now. He kissed well and left when they both needed some air to breath. They both were grasping were Ishani saw him with a shy face and she lowered her glace. She lowered herself and came to Ranveer's chest and rested her head in Ranveer's chest. Ranveer too closed his eyes was feeling the moment were he put his hand behind Ishani's back and made her close to him. They both were in each other embrace and closing their eyes they were feeling the moment.
Ishani(keeping her hand in Ranveer's chest and resting her head well in his chest):Good night Ranveer.
Ranveer(caressing her back); hmm good night.

They both drifted off to sleep after spending a good time with each other.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
The happy Sunday of RV mansion when it was the sun rays entering Ranveer and Ishani's room Ishani's eyelids opened slowly were she opened her eyes and saw her near Ranveer.She saw themselves in the floor and thought about their romance in the night and had a happy smile. She saw Ranveer sleeping well and rubbed her face and relaxing herself she got up from the floor bed and she went to the cupboard and took her dresses and made herself ready for the day. She wore a black top and red shawl and pant.She was looking stylish wearing the Chudidar and her free hair. she saw Raagini and then Ranveer sleeping well in that morning and having a smile started to walk out of the room. She came to the kitchen were Mala was busy in preparing the breakfast for all.
Ishani(seeing Mala):Mala what are you going to do as breakfast today?
Mala: Bhabhi today Maa told me to make Chapati.
Ishani:For Side dish?
Mala: That Maa said me to do what I can do quickly.
Ishani(with a smile):Mala is there Bhindi today?
Mala: Haan Bhabhi its there.(she showed the slap with vegetables).
Ishani:(seeing Bhindi with vegetables):Tk then let us do Bhindi fry today
Mala(shaking her head as yes):tk Bhabhi let me do it.
Ishani: Nahi Mala let me do it today.
Mala:Its okay Bhabhi why you need to ..
Ishani(giving a smile): Today I feel to do Bhindi fry that is why let me do it.
Mala(shaking her head as okay): Tk Bhabhi

Ishani went and took Bhindi from the vegetables and washed it and brought it to the slap and allowed the Bhindi to dry and started to cut the Bhindi.
Ishani(cutting the Bhindi got the flashback of Ranveer kissing her wound in her leg and then in thoughts): You asked me Bhindi Ranveer  some days before.After that only I came to know about Papa and we had lot of tension and now we had a fight too. As I saw the cute husband in you yesterday night and So today I thought to give my husband what he likes for eating. I wish he will find out that I only made it while eating. let me see.
With a smile in her face she started to make Bhindi fry. As the time went Mala made the chapatis ready and Ishani made the Bhindi fry ready. They both started to arrange for the breakfast for all in the dinning table. Ishani making everything ready in the table went to wake up Ranveer and started to walk in the hall and climbing the stairs she was about to walk in the corridor were Ranveer came out ready for the day in his cool orange t-shirt and black pant and had a smile seeing Ishani in front him.
Ranveer: Raagini is sleeping still. I took bath and I am ready.
Ishani: hmm tk come breakfast is ready I was coming to wake you up.
Ranveer(seeing her in chudidar):hmm looking so beautiful in this chudidar. This black and red color suites you so well.
Ishani(smiling):Thank you and you too looking cool in orange t-shirt.
Ranveer(glancing whether anybody coming held Ishani's hand and brought her to a pillar and he made her back hit the wall): I was so happy yesterday night. I slept peacefully Ishani.
Ishani: hmm even me Ranveer I too was peacefully sleeping yesterday. Tk leave me somebody may see us..
Ranveer:No one will see us ..
Ishani(pushing him cutely): leave me(she started to walk).

Ranveer held her hand and turned her to him were Ishani saw him and was trying to take her hand from his hand. Were Ranveer was not at all ready to leave her were Amba came out of her room in a ready attire were she saw Ranveer holding Ishani's hand with a naughty face. Were seeing Amba Ranveer left Ishani's hand and Ishani too stood well like nothing happened and smiled to Amba.
Ishani:(managing tone):Jai shree Krishna Maa.
Amba(smiling): hmm Jai shree krishna(seeing Ranveer):Not bad Ranveer you are this much attached to Ishani..
Ranveer:(was managing well): Maa actually...wo Ishani..
Amba(smiling to Ranveer):Pas pas enough Ranveer no need to struggle what to tell to me. (seeing Ishani): he is so much behind you Ishani. I think by the end of this year we will get another good news from you I think.
Ishani: No Maa actually Maa nothing like that.
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Ishani):This much smile Ranveer is having in his face. Only because of you Ishani other than you no one can keep Ranveer happy.
Ishani:hmm its my pleasure maa.(smiling to her):Tk Maa come let us go and have breakfast.
Amba:Raagini..
Ishani:she will wake up late Maa. Before it I should finish my breakfast then only I can get strength to run behind her.

All the three started to laugh to them were Kailash came there wearing a t-shirt in that Sunday. He too joined them and talking between themselves they started to get down in the stairs and were walking towards the dinning table for breakfast.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
nice episodes
ishani can never remain angry on ranveer for long time.
finally ishveer patched up with romance and it was good that amba caught them this time seriously he never leaves a chance to be near her
looking forward to their romance and ranveer bechara since how many days he is controlling himself
thnx for pm
waiting for next
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii
The epi is so lovely
Waiting for next
Keep smiling
Take care 😳
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshiπŸ˜‰
The episode is amazing 
Ishani is fully convinced now and I'm very happy for that.
Amba caught them was the amazing part πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and she also needs a good news from them πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I hope this happiness should be there always in their life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .
Waiting for your next episode
Bye πŸ˜‰
Take care and be safe.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hi sakshi
nice episodes
ishani can never remain angry on ranveer for long time.
finally ishveer patched up with romance and it was good that amba caught them this time seriously he never leaves a chance to be near her
looking forward to their romance and ranveer bechara since how many days he is controlling himself
thnx for pm
waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
yes Ishani can never be angry on Ranveer for long
they patched up with a romance at last
glad you liked the scene of Amba caught them
yes he never leaves a chance to be near Ishani
ya let us see their upcoming romance and yes he need to control so many days
ya let me update it dear
keep reading