Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi thnq for pm and sorry for late reply  ragini is ditto of ranveer poor ranveer spoiled his health becoz of his anger hope ragini should be normal to ranveer 

Ishani is taking care of him even in anger 
Dis devarsh and disha are such stupids 

Keep update sakshi as usual excited for next one

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry
yes cutie pie is ditto of Ranveer
Ranveer spoiled his health its all because of his anger
ya they patched up in the next episode
yes Ishani is taking care of him even in anger
Devarsh and Disha are always a stupids

ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di.. 

Epi was gud.. 
Ranveers got ishanis care.. 
She will forgive ranveer only when he patches up with ragini.. 
Now lets see whts ranveer is upto.. 

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Ranveer got Ishani's care
ya now Ishani will forgive Ranveer only when he patches up with Raagini
ya they have patched up
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hiu sakshi dii.. 

Its a nice episode.. 
Nitin explained ishani veey well abt father and daughters bond.. 
Ragini is also ditto of ranveer.. She too gets very bad angwr.. πŸ˜†
Lets c wht is ranveer going to do now.. 
Waitibg foe next.. Update soon.. 

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
yes Nitin explained everything to Ishani about father and daughter bond
cutie pie is complete Ranveer in all her way she is too getting bad anger
finally Ranveer and cutie patched up
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hi sakshi
nice episodes ranveer and ishani just cannot stop taking care of themselves
i so love it
and lets see what ranveer does to get her daughter talking she is scarred of him already and ya ishani and nitin bond is growing day by day.
this disha and devarsh are so bad they shouldnt do this to their own sister and they should get caught
this time ranveer should do hard work to get his wife and daughter talking back to him
nice update dear
thnx for pm
waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
yes Ranveer and Ishani can never stop caring themselves happy you liked it
yes they both have patched up
cutie pie was scared seeing Ranveer's behaviour
happy you liked Nitin and Ishani bond growing good
ya both Disha and devarsh and doing bad to their own sister
they will soon get caught
yes Ranveer need to work hard only
glad you liked the update
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi nitin and ishani conversation was really nice poor ranveer don't know wat to do let's see how he s going to convince cutiepie nd his ishu  

Ishani was very stubborn dis time keep update 

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Nitin and Ishani's conversation
now Ranveer and cutie pie patched up
yes Ishani is bit stubborn this time
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dhi...
The epi is so so sooo cute and lovely
Really loved it the most.
Loved the way ishani talked to nitin and cleared her confusion
Loved the way ranveer-ragini patchup. She is so Sweet and forgave her father.Loved the way she rbd the tears. And they both together started playing with remote car and seeing them both ishani too was happy.
And it's true that a daughter can never be away from her father for long. She loves to be with him and when they have fight na their bond becomes more stronger during patchup.
So lovely episode dr
Waiting for next eagerly.
Update soon
Keep smiling
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
happy you loved it
happy you liked the way nitin cleared ishani's confusion
happy you liked Ranveer and Cutie pie patch up
yes she is so cute in all her way
happy you liked the way wiped ranveer's tears
yes they both started to play with remote car and seeing them Ishani was too happy
yes its true daughter can never be away from their fathers
yes not their bond has become stronger
happy you loved the episode
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Atlast Ranveer & Raagini has patched up...Raagini's nature is similar to Ishani... The father & daughter bonding is too good...both 306 & 307 episode is excellent... Can's expect more fantastic frm it s both episodes r already awesome... Update next episode soon pls...b safe & healthy

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer and Raagini patched up
yes bit she has Ishani's character too
happy you liked Father and daughter bonding
happy you liked both the updates
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
So our Ranveer finally make Raghni calm with the help of ishani
Now he have to make her wife calm
I think its easy for Ranveer
Nitin and ishani goes strong day by day thats owsum
Take care

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
Ranveer finally patched up with cutie pie with Ishani's help
he need to make Ishani calm

ya that is so easy for our hero
happy you liked the episode

glad you liked Nitin and Ishani bond
keep reading
take care
πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di.. 
Ovely fantastic. 
Disha n devarsh plan failedπŸ˜†
Finally daughter n father patched up that too in a lovely manner.. 
Now ishveer patchup should also be there.. And also romance. 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 308
Ranveer and Raagini started to play with the car were Raagini cutely started to smile seeing Ranveer operating the car. Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer and Raagini back together. 
Ishani(she thought about the words of  Nitin and smiled to herself and in thoughts): Haan Papa you said right that Beti's cannot stay away from their Papa's for so long.(with a smile she took her phone and continued to play).
Ranveer(making the car move):So now Papa is going to drive the car without hitting anything okay?
Raagini(smiling to him):mmm.
They were playing for some more time were the cutie pie showed the cute face to Ranveer. 
Raagini:Papa..(showing her hands to Ishani):Mama..
Ranveer(giving a smile):hmm come let us go to Mama. 
Ranveer got up and held Raagini's hand and they both started to walk to Ishani. Ranveer brought the cutie pie to Ishani were Ishani feeling them near her saw them with a smile. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Oh my baby has come to Mama...can I know for what she has come?
Raagini(closing her eyes and telling she is sleepy): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile took Raagini in her hand and made her sit in her lap):Tk sleep now..
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani and showing her hands to Ranveer):papa Kani..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and seeing Ranveer):She wants to hear a story from you.
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes with a smile sat near Ishani):hmm let me tell(touching Raagini's shoulders):Baby come to Papa let Papa make you sleep. 
Raagini:(seeing Ishani with a puppy face): Mama...
Ishani(cutely smiling); hmm go to Papa and sleep let Mama be near you till you sleep.
Raagini cutely showed her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer took her in his embrace and made the cutie pie to lay in his stomach. The cutie pie hugged him well and rested her head in his chest and waited for Ranveer's story. Ranveer making Raagini comfortable started to narrate a story. Ishani took her phone and again was playing well. The cutie pie after exactly 15 minutes was sleeping well. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini sleeping seeing Ishani):She slept Ishani. 
Ishani(taking her eyes from the phone and seeing Raagini sleeping well):Give her to me. 
Ranveer: hmm
Ishani keeping the phone in the sofa and got up and took Raagini from Ranveer very safely and held her well without disturbing her sleep. Ishani walked to the bed and laid Raagini in the bed and made the cutie pie comfortable between the pillow. Ishani turned and was about walk out of the room were Ranveer got up and went and stood in the entrance of the room. Ishani saw him with a silent look was about to walk out were Ranveer stopped her by standing in front of her again. 
Ishani(seeing him with a anger look):why are you doing like this now?
Ranveer:I want to talk to you.
Ishani:I don't want to talk to you now. 
She started to walk were Ranveer cutely in a way stop her came in the way she was about to walk were in a miss he kept his leg in her leg were..
Ishani(immediately):ouch..(her face said she is bearing pain).
Ranveer(seeing her shouting):Sorry Ishani actually what happen to you? I am sorry without knowing I kept my leg on your leg but it won't pain that much and all what happen in your leg.
Ishani(had bit tears managing it):Nahi kuch nahi hua(he pushed him touching his shoulders and was about to walk).
Ranveer(held Ishani's hand and made her stand in front of him):What happen to you?(he sat in the floor and moved the Saree from her leg and saw the bandage).
He got up with a worried face and saw Ishani.
Ranveer:Ishani what happen in your leg?
Ishani:(giving a smile with tears in her eyes):Wow Ranveer you will get anger to the extreme where you will never know what you are talking and what you are doing that time. (seeing him with a strict look):Its your style know giving wound first and then applying medicine for it after coming out of the anger. 
Telling it she started to walk from him were Ranveer saw her with a silent look.
Ranveer(to himself with a worried face):That means I only have hurt Ishani..
He immediately turned and again started to walk behind Ishani. He came behind him her and held her hand and turned to him.
Ranveer(seeing her with a worried eyes);Please talk to me.
Ishani(moving her hand from his hand):Leave me now..
Ranveer:(held her with anger and made his grip of his hand tightly):Talk to me and go why are you hurting me like this?
Ishani:Only I am hurting you all the time you are hurting me with all the anger you have. (with a sad face with tears in her eyes):I really don't know how to control your anger. The way you behave when you are in anger know? that is always hurting me and not only me now you are introducing your anger to Raagini also. Even now you are getting anger that I am not listening to you. 
Ranveer: Haan anger hain.. that I myself having anger on me that how worst I am behaving with you in anger. Pata nahi how I am getting this anger. I am not like this Ishani you know me right from small.When I was your friend did I anytime get anger on you?or anytime did I hurt you? No know?Don't know Ishani I really don't know how to control it Ishani.
Ishani was seeing him with a silent face were before she could react they heard a voice calling "Ranveer".
Ranveer left Ishani's hand were he saw Disha coming towards them. 
Disha(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer(giving a made up smile):Haan Disha..
Ishani wiped her tears and had a made up smile in her face.
Disha:(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer actually know I called Ishani out with me but she is not coming with me. She is telling she wants to ask your permission. Can I take Ishani with me on Monday out?
Ranveer:(in a confirmed tone):Nahi Disha no Don't want Ishani you go in car where you want to go and come back home safely.If want call someone with you but don't want Ishani. 
Disha:But Ranveer..
Ishani(in a instant):Its okay Disha you go with Parul or Krisha.(telling it she started to walk from there).
Disha was not able to get anything and Ranveer giving a up and down look to her turned to his room and started to walk to his room.
Disha(with a irritated tone):Don't know how to take Ishani out of the house? without Ranveer's permission she is not coming out and this Ranveer is also not giving permission. (taking a deep breath);oh god..(she started to walk to her room).
Ranveer came to his room and sat in the bed near Raagini who was sleeping. Ishani sat in the hall and the day started to run in its span. Raagini wake up in the evening and the cutie pie had a cute play with Ranveer. Ishani was silent only the whole day. They had their dinner and all were retiring to their room and The cutie pie was playing for sometime after having the dinner in their room. Ishani was waiting for Raagini to sleep. After a lot of time of play the cutie pie was coming to sleep to her. Ishani made Raagini to sleep and got up and went and made Raagini to sleep in the cradle.
She took the dresses to change and entered the washroom and after a while changed herself and was ready to sleep. Ranveer having a walk in the garden came inside the room. He locked the room and covered the room with curtain and he went to his cupboard and took the dress to change. He entered the washroom and taking time came out changing himself to night pant and t-shirt. He came out and saw Ishani stretching the bed in the floor and was keeping the pillow in it. There was pin drop silence in the room. 
Ranveer(going to Ishani);Why are you sleeping in the floor now?
Ishani(without seeing him);Go and sleep in the bed let me sleep here.(she laid in the floor). 
Ranveer saw her with a silent look and seeing her anger took a deep breath were there came a smile in his face. He saw Raagini sleeping well turned off the lights and he too came to Ishani and laid in the floor beside Ishani.
Ishani(feeling Ranveer near her):what are you doing?
Ranveer(locking her between his hands):I came to sleep with my wife. 
Ishani(with a anger face):leave me...(she was about to get up).
Ranveer(stopped her from getting up laying well above her);Please listen to me..
Ishani(seeing him):Don't want are you listening to me? no right then why I need to listen to you?
Ranveer:(seeing her with a concern look):Sorry for hurting you again. 
Ishani:Please don't show your anger to Raagini and all Ranveer. 
Ranveer: Haan I won't do it again. Hurting Raagini is like hurting our love I will not let that happen here after. I know I do promised that I won't get anger and I will try to reduce my anger but I am getting this anger Ishani don't know what to do? If you can please give me a remedy. Before it please forgive me..
Ishani was seeing him with a cute anger look and turned to other side cutely. Ranveer saw her fair cheek and with a smile lowered his head and kissed her cheek.
Ishani(getting the kiss turned to him):you kissed me?
Ranveer(going near her in a husky tone): Ishani this is night and all have slept we both are awake and please tell me you forgave me If you tell it today I will..
Ishani:you will..
Ranveer: I think ...(in a cute tone): I think I can sleep peacefully thinking that my wife forgave me
Ishani(hit his shoulders with a cute anger);Tk go and sleep well. 
Ranveer:Okay..(he got up and was about to get up).
Ishani(held his t-shirt and brought him back to her and laid in the floor):Don't go.
Ranveer(smiling to her):Is my apology accepted?
Ishani:hmm accepted but please don't do it again.
Ranveer: Tk but I won't give you promises again that I will control my anger and then again I will act beyond the promise I gave to you. If you can please you yourself reduce my anger some how.
Ishani(held his cheek with her hand):Tk let me try my best to do it.
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look):When are you going to give you to me Ishani?
Ishani: Ranveer let us see one day completely only we both that time let us surely share our love.
Ranveer(seeing her lips and keeping his lips near her in a husky tone): I am unable to control Ishani can we love today?
Ishani:Nahi Ranveer not today..
Ranveer: (with a cute Puppy face):Why?
Ishani:Raagini is with us.
Ranveer:(with a smile):you will get a reason to be away from me know?Tk let me at least sleep with you.
Ishani:hmm sleep with me. Can we be in floor today?
Ranveer: hmm okay I am getting the thoughts of Nagpur life were we used to share love in the bed that was on floor. 
Ishani(with a smile):hmm even I am missing that life.
Ranveer: hmm me too.
Ishani:Try to bond with Raagini well Ranveer don't create any misunderstanding with her. She was scared to see you after seeing your anger. 
Ranveer:here after I will spend time with her and make her bond with me well. 
Ishani:Tk sleep now.
Ranveer;let me sleep but before it..I want a vegetarian love.
Ishani:hmm okay (seeing him with a cute look): but please don't make me leave my control..
Ranveer: (shaking his head as no): I won't,let me love you with pure love I won't love with the lust.
Telling it he lowered his lips to her lips..
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰