Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hiu sakshi dii.. 
Its a nice episode.. 
Nitin explained ishani veey well abt father and daughters bond.. 
Ragini is also ditto of ranveer.. She too gets very bad angwr.. ðŸ˜†
Lets c wht is ranveer going to do now.. 
Waitibg foe next.. Update soon.. 
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
nice episodes ranveer and ishani just cannot stop taking care of themselves
i so love it
and lets see what ranveer does to get her daughter talking she is scarred of him already and ya ishani and nitin bond is growing day by day.
this disha and devarsh are so bad they shouldnt do this to their own sister and they should get caught
this time ranveer should do hard work to get his wife and daughter talking back to him
nice update dear
thnx for pm
waiting for next
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi nitin and ishani conversation was really nice poor ranveer don't know wat to do let's see how he s going to convince cutiepie nd his ishu  
Ishani was very stubborn dis time keep update 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 307
Ranveer seeing Ishani's back with a sad face sat in the sofa of the hall. Ishani giving a smile to all in the dinning table went inside the kitchen and started to make coffee for Ranveer. In a 10 minutes making the coffee and pouring it in the cup she took the the cup in her hand and started to walk towards the hall and she came to the hall and stood near the sofa Ranveer was sitting.
Ishani:coffee.
Ranveer seeing her got the coffee from her and he was still seeing her.
Ishani(without seeing him):Have something in your office. Don't be without eating.
Ranveer: Hmm I saw all the messages you have sent me yesterday now only. For your care on me at least I will surely have my food at right time. (keeping the coffee cup in the tea poi and held her hand): But please please talk to me well Ishani
Ishani:take your hand from me.
Ranveer; Ishani mein..(before he could explain).
sharman: Ranveer shall we...(he didn't get the next word seeing Ranveer holding Ishani's hand).

Sharman exchanged a fun making glance with parul who was near him were she too was having a fun making smile seeing Ranveer holding Ishani's hand. Ranveer slowly left Ishani's hand and saw Sharman and parul without knowing what to react.
Sharman(making fun):Kya Ranveer? Morning itself romance?
Parul: hmm sorry Bhabhi we only came and disturbed you both I think.
Ishani(giving a made up smile):Nahi nahi nothing like that we were just talking to each other that is it. (seeing Sharman):Bhaiya take him with you to office.
Sharman:(smiling to her);Tk Ishani.

Ranveer took the coffee and drinking it and keeping the cup back in the tea poi left with Sharman were Ishani giving a smile to Parul started to walk with her to the dinning table and they both started to have their breakfast.
The day started to run at its routine for Ranveer and Ishani.It was afternoon 2.00 o clock were Ranveer finally made the client satisfied with his company works.The client happily signed the deal with him and they had a happy smile between them and the client were leaving from the office. Ranveer took a deep breath and sat in the chair and had a happy smile.
Ranveer(to himself):So finally business tension over but more than business the important thing is my family. I have hurt Raagini and Ishani in business tension but now let me sort out everything. Today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday. hmm now let me go home and try to make Raagini calm.
He took his phone and called his PA Rishab to come inside. Rishab in the next moment was in front of him.
Rishab:Sir..
RV:See Rishab finally everything is done. Today is Saturday and tell all of them to leave by 3.00 o clock. Now let me leave to home. Happy weekend.
Rishab:hmm okay sir.

RV giving a formal smile to him took his phone from the table got up from the chair and he started to leave his cabin. He picked his phone and called to Sharman and waited for the call to be picked.
Sharman(picking the call):Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer:Arrey today Saturday you are working now also. Leave from office and go home and take Parul somewhere or be with her and enjoy the weekend.
Sharman:Tk let me leave but after half an hour only wait in the office let me come and pick you up. Few days you went without me to home If anybody sees this they will scold me only.
Ranveer: Arrey Sharman you bring Nitin Uncle with you in the car we came in the morning. Let me use office cab and go to home so that driver will be with me only know? let me go home Sharman and from Monday pick Nitin uncle with you in car itself to office. He is coming by taxi or public transport to office I think.
Sharman:hmm tk let me pick him up too and I wanted to say about Nitin Kaka he is very good person in office Ranveer. He is working so well now we never need to worry about quality of the diamond we are exporting.
Ranveer;(with a smile): Haan he was good source and as he is Ishani's father I needed to give him a respectful position that is why I picked him up. Now the pressure on me in diamond company is reduced as I have two loyal persons to take care of the company. one is you and another one is Nitin Uncle.
Sharman:Thanks for the trust go home safely and let me come with Nitin Kaka.
Ranveer: hmm okay let me cut the call(he cut the call and came to the parking of office and went to the office cab and seeing the Driver): want to go to a shop after that Drop me in home.
Driver:Tk sir.

Ranveer got inside the car and the driver started to drive towards the shop Ranveer said.
Raagini after her lunch was running around the hall with all her naughtiness, Ishani was smiling seeing her daughter and was waiting for her to come for the afternoon sleep but the cutie pie was only playing with happiness.
Disha and Devarsh were seeing Ishani in the hall from being behind the pillar in the upstairs.
Devarsh:you said Morning you were not able to call Ishani out know? Now call her and let us take her out today.
Disha: hmm tk let me.

Disha started to walk from there and she came down in the stairs and she came to Ishani with a smile.
Ishani(seeing Disha giving a smile):Disha you came to tell something in the morning I too forgot after that to ask it to you tell me what help you need from me?
Disha(smiling like a good sister):Ishani I need a lady's company to go out for beauty parlor.Come let both of us go out and come back to home.
Ishani(smile went from her face and thinking about Ranveer in a instant seeing Disha):No Disha If you want call parul or Krisha they will accompany you.
Disha: Ishani they are our brothers wives but we are sister know? If we go out we can make facial and all the other things by discussing our childhood memories. Now a days we are not spending time with each other at all. I know you won't do facial and all but come know let me do facial you be with me.
Ishani:wo Disha I cannot come like that easily. See Raagini I should take care of her and I cannot come as it is I want to ask Ranveer's permission he won't allow me out that easily.
Disha(with a not understanding face):Ishani we are in 21st century and you are waiting for husband's permission in this modern world.
Ishani(giving a smile):Haan we have changed to the modern lifestyle but husband is always husband a woman should act on the words on her husband if he is the good husband for her in all the way. So let me talk to Ranveer about going out and tell you whether I am coming or not.That too today and tomorrow I cannot come out Disha. Let me try to ask permission from Ranveer for Monday even If I am not coming with you you go with Krisha or Parul okay(she gave a smile)
Disha:(without heart shaking her head);Hmm okay.

Raagini cutely running came to Ishani and touched her lap with her tiny hand. She cutely showed her index finger to their room above.
Ishani:shall we go to our room?(she got up and took Raagini in her hand):let us go(seeing Disha):Let me go now Disha.
Disha(smiling well):Okay Ishani.

Ishani started to climb the stairs with Raagini in her hand and she went to her room. Disha got up with a anger she started to climb the stairs and came to Devarsh who was still standing behind the pillar.
Devarsh(seeing Disha):what Ishani was smiling to you?she told she will come with you know?
Disha(shaking her head as no with a cunning look):No she is not our old Ishani Devarsh. Now a days she is abiding by Ranveer words so well. She said Ranveer won't allow her out that easily and she need to get permission from Ranveer If she wants to go out.
Devarsh:What she wants to get permission from Ranveer?Is he her husband or her school master?
Disha;we cannot understand their relationship and all. We need to think something to make Ishani get in the hands of Nirbhay and Rithika. Think someway and If you get the idea tell me.
Devarsh:tk even you too tell If you get idea.
Disha: hmm okay.

They both started to walk back to their room with the thinking of how to take Ishani out of the house.
Raagini was again playing in their room were Ishani was seeing her with a strict look.
Ishani:Baby as you said to come to room I thought you will sleep but no you are not ready to sleep know?
Raagini(shaking her head with a laugh):Naaa...(she went to her toys basket and without table to take it from the table seeing Ishani): Mama mobo..
Ishani:(giving a impossible smile to her daughter came to the toys basket and took the mobo teddy bear and gave her):Tk play but please try to sleep.
Raagini(getting the teddy bear laughing cutely):mobo.
She held the teddy bear face near her face and went and sat in the floor were Ishani seeing Raagini not sleeping her afternoon sleep went and sat in the sofa and took her phone and started to play candy crush.
Ranveer entered the house with a smile. He walked quickly and climbed the stairs and walking in the corridor he came to his room and when he was about to enter he saw Raagini sitting in the room and talking something to Teddy bear in her language.He had a smile seeing Raagini with the teddy bear. Ranveer put his hand inside the coat and took a packet were it was a remote car.
Ranveer(to himself):Some how stopping the car in the middle I got this toy for Raagini. With this let me patch up with my daughter. He unwrapped the packet and took the car from it and took the wireless remote for the car.He went some distance and kept the car in the floor and with the remote started to operate the car. The car was moving as Ranveer was operating it. He saw Raagini inside the room sitting near the cupboard and playing with teddy bear. He started to operate the car towards their room the car started to move inside their room were the car was going towards Raagini. The car went and touched Raagini's legs were Ranveer was waiting to see Raagini's reaction seeing the car.
Raagini(having teddy bear in one hand and seeing the car near her with a smile seeing Ishani): Mama...
Ishani(came out of the phone and seeing Raagini): Haan Baby..
Raagini(showing the car):Mama...mama..

Ishani got up and saw the car near Raagini. She came near Raagini.
Ishani:how did this car come suddenly? (she was about to take the car were Ranveer operated the remote to take it backward).
Raagini seeing the car going back ward crawled and went to touch the car. Ranveer was taking the car reverse and made Raagini to come behind the car. He was about to make Raagini come to him. Ishani was bit shocked seeing the car suddenly and she turned and saw out were Ranveer was having the remote of the car. She saw Raagini again were the cutie pie was seeing the car and going with the car. Ishani got to know its Ranveer's way to get back Raagini and she waited for what Raagini is going to react. Ranveer came to his room entrance and still making the car come backward and were Raagini too came behind the car. The car came behind and came to the entrance of the room were Ranveer sat to the height of Raagini and the car hit Ranveer's leg. Raagini coming behind the car and as the car stopped touching the car with her hand and smiled to herself.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini near him with a affectionate voice):Raagini..
Raagini immediately saw Ranveer were she was only having a feared face again. Raagini immediately got up and ran to Ishani and stood behind Ishani. Ranveer slowly got up seeing Raagini running from him with a worried face. Ishani seeing Raagini hiding behind her.
Ishani(touching Raagini's hand):Raagini why are you hiding like this now?Go go and play with Papa you used to play with him like this know?
Ranveer(took the car and remote came to Raagini and keeping the car in the floor and seeing Raagini):Raagini see Papa is sorry I am sorry baby. Papa know never has sense I will tell something rubbish in anger then only I will realize what I said(sat in front of Ishani and touched Raagini's hand):Sorry Baby sorry I am really sorry (he had tears in his eyes):If you want even beat Papa but please don't be without playing with Papa or talking to Papa. Please Its really hurting me a lot.

Ishani too felt so sad for Ranveer she held Raagini's hand and sat to her height and brought her in front of Ranveer.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini when someone is asking sorry to us we need to consider their sorry baby.
Ranveer(held his hands in his ears):sorry Raagini I am really sorry.
Raagini saw Ranveer with a silent face and cutely changed her face to a innocent look seeing Ranveer catching his ears with his hands.
Ishani:Raagini you will never like anyone crying know? then want now Papa is crying you very well know what should you do when someone is crying in front of you. Chalo Baby go and be with Papa.

Ishani moved Raagini towards Ranveer were Ranveer with a tearful eyes held Raagini's hand were seeing Ranveer with a silent face.Seeing Ranveer's tears took her hand towards Ranveer's face and wiped his tears were Ranveer smiled seeing his daughter wiping his tears. Ishani too had a smile seeing the way Raagini is cute in her all the way. Ranveer with all his affection brought Raagini close to him and hugged her. Raagini too hugged him well.
Raagini(being in Ranveer's hug and in a cute tone);Papa..
Ranveer(brought her out of the hug);you forgave papa know? please sorry Papa won't hurt you with anger here after sorry..
Raagini: Papa (cutely touched the car near her leg and smiling to Ranveer):Papa...
Ranveer:Car let us play(he showed the remote to her and started to operate it.

Raagini smiled seeing the car and saw Ranveer with a smiling face. Ishani had a smile seeing the forgiving nature of Raagini and seeing them both playing together again. She got up from the floor and went and sat in the sofa were she was admiring both her husband and daughter playing well and attached to each other so well.
To be continued 😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dhi...
The epi is so so sooo cute and lovely
Really loved it the most.
Loved the way ishani talked to nitin and cleared her confusion
Loved the way ranveer-ragini patchup. She is so Sweet and forgave her father.Loved the way she rbd the tears. And they both together started playing with remote car and seeing them both ishani too was happy.
And it's true that a daughter can never be away from her father for long. She loves to be with him and when they have fight na their bond becomes more stronger during patchup.
So lovely episode dr
Waiting for next eagerly.
Update soon
Keep smiling
Take care 😳
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Atlast Ranveer & Raagini has patched up...Raagini's nature is similar to Ishani... The father & daughter bonding is too good...both 306 & 307 episode is excellent... Can's expect more fantastic frm it s both episodes r already awesome... Update next episode soon pls...b safe & healthy
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
So our Ranveer finally make Raghni calm with the help of ishani
Now he have to make her wife calm
I think its easy for Ranveer
Nitin and ishani goes strong day by day thats owsum
Take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Ranveer faint due to not having anything in the whole day
Ishani care for him even she is angry with her
Ranveer did a big mistake by. Scolding ishani infront of Raghni
Raghni is soo afraid of her father
She is not ready to be normal
Hope Ranveer make het calm soon
And next time he control his anger
Take care

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
yes poor Ranveer faint due to not having anything the whole day
our heroin cared him so well even when she is angry with him
that was really a great mistake for Ranveer to scold Raagini in front of Ishani
yes Raagini is afraid of her father
she is behaving with anger to him
ya let us wish that Ranveer make her calm soon
he surely need to control his anger
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi Maha

I was not able to reply to your PM as I got error in it that you have exceed the maximum limit

yes its angry Raagini now its not any reason to put this scene
its a common things that child will react how we behave to them that is it

both Ranveer and Raagini patched up I have updated that episode
keep reading
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i loved ishani discussing d prob with nitin.the sweetest thing was nitin's reply that its normal among every father daughter.i felt disha is jealous of nitin ishani relationship too.she cud'nt easily take ishani out as she wants ranveer's permission.thats nice.devarsh;s reaction whether ranveer is hus or school master was funny.hope ranveer protects ishani.ranveer gifted a car 2 ragini.when ragini feared 2 go near ranveer he was so sad.ishani felt sad 4 ranveer n took ragini near him.ragini wiping his tears n ranveer apologizing was very touchy.glad that ranveer ragini patched up