Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Ishani is jammed btw Ranveer n Ragini.Bith r stubborn.Ishani cant 4give ranveer easily but 4 Ragini she has to sort out d prob.that's gud.Any lady wud b sad when her hus n kid r not on gud terms with each other.Ranveer is not bothered abt his health.oh..he is very upset.I loved Ranveer saying that since ragini is d result of their love hurting ragini is like hurting their love.Ishani is rt.a child scared 2 come near d father is a dangerous.they have 2 solve d prob in d beginning itself.loved Ishani being determined 2 bring d father n daughter closer.Ishani asked ranveer 2 do something 4 that.what will ranveer do 2 calm down Ragini?waiting 4 ranveer ragini patch up.no comments on Devarsh n Disha.they r horrible creatures n they shud b taught a lesson 4 doing this 2 their sis ishani
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Ranveer...because of his stupidity, he's suffering the consequences... I hope he can manage his daughter & calm her down...best of luck for Ranveer...great episode... Beautiful s always... Let's c what'll happen next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hi sakshi the chapter is very nice I loved every scenes of the episode πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

I really felt very sad for ranveer:( ishani cried seeing ranveer in that state forgetting her anger πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I also think that ranveer should patch up with raagini soonπŸ˜ƒ I think ishani should inform ranveer before going out of house as four idiots are planning to kill her πŸ€’🀒🀒 this fight should not let ishani's ego of not calling him !!!  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Bye πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Take care and be safe😊

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the chapter
happy you liked all the scenes
sorry to make you fell sorry for Ranveer
yes Ishani cried seeing Ranveer in that state she forgot her anger too
yes Ranveer should patch up with Raagini so
ya let us see how Ishani is going to handle the situation before going out with
those idots
ya even I wish that Ishani's ego should not stop her from calling Ranveer

bye dear
take care  and be safe
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dhi
The epi is niz
Ranveer faint without eating 😭
Its emotional that ishani cared for him even she is anger
And now he have to apologize ragini
It's really not going to be an easy task for him like as ishani
Hope everything sort out well between these three and loved to see father-daughter-mother bond well soon
Keep smiling
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Ranveer fainted without eating
happy you liked the way Ishani cared for him even when she is anger
yes he need to apology to Raagini
and yes that is not that easy task for Ranveer
Ishani used to forgive him easily but
his carbon copy is not that easy for him
ya let us wish that everything should be sorted out well between them and their
family bonding should be as like before
keep smiiling
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani is jammed btw Ranveer n Ragini.Bith r stubborn.Ishani cant 4give ranveer easily but 4 Ragini she has to sort out d prob.that's gud.Any lady wud b sad when her hus n kid r not on gud terms with each other.Ranveer is not bothered abt his health.oh..he is very upset.I loved Ranveer saying that since ragini is d result of their love hurting ragini is like hurting their love.Ishani is rt.a child scared 2 come near d father is a dangerous.they have 2 solve d prob in d beginning itself.loved Ishani being determined 2 bring d father n daughter closer.Ishani asked ranveer 2 do something 4 that.what will ranveer do 2 calm down Ragini?waiting 4 ranveer ragini patch up.no comments on Devarsh n Disha.they r horrible creatures n they shud b taught a lesson 4 doing this 2 their sis ishani

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani is got in a high time between Ranveer and Raagini
both are stubborn people
Ishani cannot forgive him easily but with Raagini he need to sort out the problem
happy you liked it
yes all the lady would be sad if her husband and kid are not in good terms between them
yes Ranveer didn't even mind about is health too he is very upset
glad you loved the way Ranveer said hurting Raagini is hurting their love
yes she is thinking about the dangerous of child scared to see her father
they should solve it at the first stage itself
happy you liked Ishani's determination to bring father and daughter together again
and she demanded Ranveer to do something for taht
ya let us see what Ranveer is going to do to calm Raagini and how they patch up
with each other
hmm nice comment for Devarsh and Disha actually no comments I liked it
yes they are horrible creatures they can never ever change in their life
let us wish they should learn a lesson in it
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Poor Ranveer...because of his stupidity, he's suffering the consequences... I hope he can manage his daughter & calm her down...best of luck for Ranveer...great episode... Beautiful s always... Let's c what'll happen next

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
yes poor Ranveer due to his stupidity he is suffering now
ya let us see how he is managing his daughter
let us wish Ranveer best of luck
glad you liked the episode
ya let us see what happenes next
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Ranveer faint due to not having anything in the whole day
Ishani care for him even she is angry with her
Ranveer did a big mistake by. Scolding ishani infront of Raghni
Raghni is soo afraid of her father
She is not ready to be normal
Hope Ranveer make het calm soon
And next time he control his anger
Take care
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm and sorry for late reply  ragini is ditto of ranveer poor ranveer spoiled his health becoz of his anger hope ragini should be normal to ranveer 
Ishani is taking care of him even in anger 
Dis devarsh and disha are such stupids 

Keep update sakshi as usual excited for next one
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 306
Telling Ranveer to patch up with Raagini first Ishani came out of her room and she entered their room. She sat in the sofa and was having a flashback of Raagini running and coming from Ranveer to her. She thought how Raagini said she don't want her Papa. Ishani was very much hurt because of the crack in Ranveer and Raagini's relationship.
Ishani(seeing Raagini who is sleeping and to herself):I told Ranveer to patch up with Raagini somehow. And I really know Ranveer will do something to get back Raagini.But My doubt is will Raagini be comfortable with Ranveer again? I want them to be with each other in a good relationship of father and daughter.
she was confused and she took her phone from the tea poi and dialed to Nitin. The ring was going and she was waiting for the call to be picked. After a long ring the phone was picked.
Nitin: Ishani bolo..
Ishani: Papa..Papa I..
Nitin:Kya hua?
Ishani: Papa I need to talk to you I know you will be busy in getting ready for office but can you talk to me and go.
Nitin(with a smile): hmm nothing is important for me more than your happiness. If you are happy in talking to me before leaving to office let me talk to you. Where should I see you? shall I come to home now?
Ishani: Papa let us see in the garden.
Nitin:Tk I will be in the garden within 10 minutes you too come.
Ishani:Tk Papa(she had a smile and cut the call).
Ishani saw Raagini and making sure she won't wake up now and she came out of the room and closed the room and she walked in the corridor. As she was walking in the corridor itself Disha was too coming opposite to her.
Disha(in thoughts):Come on Disha work for that 50 lakhs. Now itself try to talk to Ishani and try to take her out today. (bringing a good person smile in her face and coming near Ishani):Good morning Ishani.
Ishani(stopped in front of Disha and giving a smile):Good morning Disha. go and have your breakfast know?
Disha:Haaan let me go but I myself was wanting to see you but now I saw you. Actually I want to ask a help from you.
Ishani(seeing her with a not understanding look):Help? what money for that business?
Disha: Nahi nahi that is what Ranveer told he will give after Devarsh learn about that business know? so not that actually wo..(before she could tell).

Ishani's phone rang and she saw the display and it was Nitin.
Ishani(seeing Disha):Ek minute Disha(she picked the call): Haan Papa...
Disha(in thoughts): I think this is that Nitin. He came and made us to think that we are Ishani's family or not?
Ishani:(in phone): Haan Papa let me come(she cut the call and saw Disha):Disha I want to talk to Papa now. He want to go to office so he is getting late. Let me talk to him and send him can we please talk later, or the matter you came to tell is emergency means let us talk now?
Disha(making a good smile): Nahi its not emergency and all go and talk to your Papa let us talk afterwards.
Ishani(smiling to her):Okay.

Ishani started to walk in the corridor and started to get down in the stairs and she was walking towards the garden.
Disha(with a anger face):Nitin he came and showed all of us that Ishani is his family and not our family. He is the one have rights to be with Ishani in this house. We are not Ishani's family it seems. At least by giving Ishani to Nirbhay I should get the money from him and framing Ishani's dead as accident I should live a luxury life for my complete life.
Ishani came to the garden were Nitin was standing in the garden with a completely ready attire for the day.Nitin smiled seeing Ishani were Ishani too smiled to him.
Nitin:Sorry Ishani I didn't find you here and I didn't know whether you are here in the garden or in the house That is why I called you again.
Ishani(smiling to him):Tk Papa no problem I was coming to see you only but I was held with Disha that is why?
Nitin;Disha Harshad ka beti hain na?
Ishani: Haan papa wo Harshad papa ka beti hain aur(with a smile):Meri behan hain.
Nitin:(with a smile):Haan tumhari behan.Tk tell me what you want to talk to me?
Ishani(showing the bench):Can we sit Papa?
Nitin: Haan sure

They both sat in the bench at each ends and both were facing each other. Ishani was struggling how to tell her problem.
Nitin(seeing Ishani's confused face): Ishani are you confused of anything?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Haan Papa I am bit confused. (seeing him well): Papa I want to know how father and daughter will sort out the difference they have?
Nitin(hearing Ishani's question):hmm so something has happened between a father and daughter. hmm(seeing her with a smile):We both sorted out our difference Ishani and we are okay with our relationship.Other than that father and daughter in the family means?(he was thinking for who are there in the family)...

Ishani(seeing Nitin thinking):Ranveer and Raagini.
Nitin:Ranveer and Raagini has difference in their relationship? Ishani Raagini is small baby and how Ranveer and Raagini can have differences when Raagini is just a one year kid.
Ishani(in a instant):But she is able to understand the people who are talking to her.She is able to grab others way of talking to her. Seeing them itself she is able to guess how they are talking to her whether affectionately or angrily. Everything she is able to get it Papa.
Nitin:ya she is smart child Ishani.Okay what happened between Ranveer and Raagini?
Ishani(seeing Nitin):Ranveer and Raagini know Papa they are perfect carbon copy of each other. Raagini is perfect ditto of Ranveer. They were so good with each other, they will be playing well,they will be smiling with each other, Ranveer used to make Raagini sleep by telling story but Yesterday Ranveer was in business tension and he shouted at me. But I am always fine with it Papa because it is a common thing for all the husband and wife to fight and then patch up  but for the first time yesterday only Raagini saw Ranveer's anger. Then as usual Ranveer left for office but When Ranveer came back in the evening and tried to bond with Raagini the small baby who used to be comfortable with her father started to cry and ran from him and came to me. Ranveer showed his car key to make Raagini play but she pushed it from his hand for the first time I am seeing Raagini behaving like this. Today morning I told Ranveer to do something and get comfortable with Raagini and Ranveer too will do all the things possible for him to patch up with Raagini. But I am confused Whether Raagini will get back with Ranveer and be comfortable with him again.

Nitin laughed cutely hearing what Ishani said. Ishani saw Nitin and without getting why Nitin is laughing.
Ishani:(like a child):Papa why are you laughing? Did I tell any joke to you?
Nitin(controlling his laughter and seeing her with a smile): Ishani its a normal problem between father and a child. But a father and daughter relationship is something different. Its not that easy to explain.Tk your confusion is will Raagini accept Ranveer or not hain na?
Ishani: Haan
Nitin:please answer to my two questions?
Ishani: hmm let me.
Nitin:you accepted me completely know?
Ishani:(with a smile): Haan Papa
Nitin:Why did you accept me?
Ishani(in a immediate tone):kyunki aap meri Papa hain.
Nitin(with a smile): hmm because I am your father. you forgave what all mistakes I done to you. you completely accepted me even after these many years. All is because I am your Papa. So like that only very soon Raagini will forgive Ranveer and accept him.These daughters know they can never be away from their Papa for so long. If their Papa do something wrong know they will be not talking to them but only for few days after that they will come and hug their papa and feel that is the safest place for them. (seeing Ishani): you said know Ranveer will do something to make Raagini smile know? Let him do and I am sure may be Raagini is not ready to forgive him at first but at last in the when she smiles seeing Ranveer she will the one who will hug him and love him the most. Because he is her father and she is his daughter. You leave Ranveer to do everything for Raagini surely they will patch up soon.
Ishani(listening to him till now had a bright smile):Papa you know what? On that day I came to tell you to leave from me in the anger that you left me when I was small but..
Nitin:But you were not able to send me away from you know?
Ishani (with a smile shook her head as yes): Haan I was not able to sent you from me Papa.
Nitin:That is what a father and daughter bond is Ishani. Its not that easy to explain. Don't worry surely they will patch up soon.
Ishani:Thank you Papa you are the only remedy for my confusions. Can I get a hug Papa?
Nitin:hmm sure..

Nitin smiled and showed his hand were Ishani came and hugged a affectionate hug. They both smiled to each other and Ishani coming out of the hug got up were Nitin too got up.
Ishani:Company is set to you know Papa?
Nitin: Haan its completely set for me Ishani. I am really happy to work here.
Ishani:So happy the work is set for you Papa Tk had your breakfast?
Nitin: hmm I had my breakfast let me leave to office. you be calm and safe everything will be sorted out.

Ishani gave a head shake as yes and Nitin giving a smile started to leave to office. Ishani taking a deep breath and having a smile started to walk back to home. She entered the hall were she saw all of them in the dinning table having their breakfast and she was coming towards the dinning table were Ranveer complete ready for the day came down in the stairs and when he was about to walk towards the entrance Ishani too was coming towards the dinning table and they both stopped seeing each other opposite to them.
Ishani:you are going to office?
Ranveer:Kuch kam hain.I need to go.
Ishani(without seeing him murmuring):He is not well today and even today he need to work Stubborn in work too.
Ranveer(seeing her murmuring): I very well know you are scolding me as I am working today too. you want me to take rest But I am complete okay Ishani as you feed me breakfast with your hand and its bit important work and once this is finished let me come back in the afternoon and be in the home okay.
Ishani(seeing him without smiling):Tk come and take rest and go with Sharman Bhaiya you are going alone and coming alone again.(seeing Sharman in dinning table):Sharman Bhaiya is having his breakfast you sit in the hall let me give you coffee to drink.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Give me but at the same time give your smile also.
Ishani(seeing him with a stubborn look): you will melt me easily all the time know? But first make Raagini comfortable with you then come and talk to me.Be a Papa and then come to me as a husband.

Without waiting for his answer she started to walk from there. Ranveer saw her back with a sad face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di.. 
Epi was gud.. 
Ranveers got ishanis care.. 
She will forgive ranveer only when he patches up with ragini.. 
Now lets see whts ranveer is upto..