Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hui sakshi di.. 
I liked it... 
I can very well understand ranveers situation.. 
The same anger i too get sometimes due to susden n hectic work.. So i cn undrestqnd him well.. 
Thus tume i really want ishani to understand ranveers situation... Ans shoyld forgive him as he too didnt kbow wht he said and he never meaned to it.. 
Hope he sees ishanis wound and takes care of her.. 
Edited by o_gudiya - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no so sad cutie pie cried becoz of fear nd ishu is angry on him really excited to see how they will patch up
Devarsh and disha are such stupids let's see water happensports dis chudayil ritika will never change.

Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Feel pity for Raghni
She cried with fair
That to from her father
Let c how Ranveer patch up and how she become Raghni comfortable with him like before
Devarsh and disha is so mean
Hope ishveer patchup soon
Take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 304
Ishani and Ranveer were seeing each other silently were Raagini was hugging Ishani and crying. Ishani saw Ranveer were he was seeing her with a silent look. 
Ranveer: Ishani Raagini is crying. I as usual went to talk to her only but she ran and came to you. 
Ishani(giving a head shake):Let me make her calm .(she touched Raagini's hair with her hand and she touched Raagini's hand to make her come out):Raagini what happen to you?
Raagini was hugging Ishani so well. 
Ishani(held Raagini's hand and made her to come out of the hug and sat to her height):What happen you?Why are you behaving like this cutie pie?
Raagini(seeing with tears filled eyes): Naaa Mama naaa Papa naaa.
Ishani(wiping her tears):Papa is behind you only(she turned Raagini and showed Ranveer to her):See Papa..
Ranveer(too sat to her height and smiling to Raagini): Baby see Papa. (with a cute smile):Let Papa give something to you to play(he searched for his phone in pocket before it he got the car key and took it and showed the car key to Raagini): Have it..
Raagni seeing Ranveer and the car key with a force pushed the car key from Ranveer's hand with her hand.The car key fell in the floor were Ranveer and Ishani exchanged a not understanding look. 
Ishani:Raagini..(the cutie pie turned to her):what is this? you are not this kind of Baby.
Raagini with a silent face lovingly hugged Ishani. Ishani too hugged her and got up were Ranveer too got and stood near Ishani.
Ranveer: Ishani I..(before he could tell).
Amba(came to them): Ishani why Raagini was crying that much loud I searched her in the hall but you all are here.
Ishani:Maa may be she is hungry. Let me give her milk Maa for that only she would have cried. 
Amba:(with a smile): I was scared hearing her crying. She never used to cry this much.Tk make her feel comfortable
Ishani: haan Maa.
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer came home go and fresh yourself.
Ranveer:(giving a made up smile):Tk maa. 
Amba giving a smile to both Ishani and Ranveer started to walk from there. Ishani held Raagini well and went inside the kitchen and took the feeding bottle and closed the cap and took the feeding bottle with her. She crossed Ranveer who was standing with a silent face having Raagini in her hand.
Ranveer:Aye bhagwan what I am doing with my anger. My daughter is not ready to talk to me. No I should not let this fight prolong let me go and talk to Ishani and Raagini. 
He started to walk in the hall and quickly started to climb the stairs and when he came to the corridor he saw Ishani walking having Raagini in her hand. Ranveer too walked behind her. Ishani entered the room and she sat in the bed and made Raagini to sit in her lap and gave the feeding bottle to her mouth. 
Ranveer came to the room and when he was about to enter he saw Ishani sitting in the bed and giving milk to Raagini. 
Ranveer(to himself):Let Raagini drink the milk If she see me she won't drink the milk also. 
Ishani was giving the feeding bottle to Raagini were the cutie pie was not sipping it. 
Ishani:Have the milk Baby.
Raagini(seeing Ishani); Naa maam papa naa.
Ishani:you should not say that Raagini. He is your Papa you want to respect him always okay. (showing the feeding bottle):Drink.
Raagini seeing Ishani telling her something and she started to suck the milk from feeding bottle. 
Ishani(in thoughts):Ranveer's anger has hurt Raagini so much.Raagini never behaved like this before but for the first time she saw Ranveer's anger and that is why she is behaving like this.
Ishani was thinking some ways to calm Raagini.She was thinking some ways but she didn't  know what to do.As the thoughts were running Raagini took the mouth from the feeding bottle.
Ishani(seeing her):Had your milk. Tk play inside the room with Mobo let Mama come okay. 
Raagini: hmm
Ishani took Raagini in her hand and made her stand in the floor and went to the toys basket and brought the mobo teddy bear and gave it to Raagini. The cutie pie started to play with the teddy bear were Ishani with the empty feeding bottle came out of the room and when she was about to close to the room door she saw Ranveer standing there.
Ranveer(seeing her with a guilty face): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him with a normal look):What Ranveer? having heavy works in office now a days?
Ranveer shook his head as yes without seeing her. 
Ishani:okay I can understand you have some pressure in business. I do understand that is why you got angry in the morning. But who asked you to show your anger to Raagini?
Ranveer: Ishani see I was in tension and I didn't know how I got that much anger.
Ishani(with a painful smile):As you said in the morning yes I don't know what is business Ranveer.But I know my Ranveer so well. I know his angry avatar so well ..
Ranveer:Ishani I am really..
Ishani(before he completes): you are going to tell sorry to me.? (shaking her head as no):Don't want. I got used to your anger Ranveer. I am really really got used to your anger. The way you speak while you are angry and the way you behave when you are angry everything is used to me. But why you are hurting Raagini with your anger. you pour all your anger on me Ranveer but don't even allow your anger look to fall on Raagini.May be I and family can be a problem to you but don't tell Raagini as a problem (she had tears)
Ranveer:Ishani nahi how can I think you and family as a problem? in anger I would have said.
Ishani(with a fade smile):In anger you will tell what all comes to your mouth.Do you know how much Raagini was hurt today?I have never seen her behaving like this .Our child is not a problem Ranveer. Never think that Raagini is a normal child to us. She is not a child who was born to our S*x she is the child born for the love you had on me from childhood and she is the child who is the symbol of the love I had for you. She is the love symbol of Ishveer pure love. But you have hurt her so much today. Most of the days from marriage we were only seeing separation.Only few days I have been happy with you. Raagini is a symbol of that happy days of us. But today you made Raagini to get scared to see you by showing your anger to her. you know when you were not able to bear the injection pain of Raagini that time seeing the emotional father in you I fell in love with you for almost 100 times that day. But today without even minding Raagini near me you broke the glass. You didn't even think If it would have hurt her means how she would be crying in pain.The man who was not able to bear the pain of his child vaccination didn't even think how the glass piece would hurt him he break the glass near her.Did you see how Raagini is behaving with you now?she is completely you only in all her behavior so better behave like a father to her. Or else in the upcoming days you will see Raagini as a angry young girl. She too will have the anger you are having inside you.(telling it without waiting for Ranveer's answer she closed the door of the room and started to walk in the corridor). 
Ranveer realized the way he behaved in the morning and walked slowly with tears in his eyes towards Ishani's room and he opened the door of her room and he entered the room. He locked the door and rested his back in the door.
Ranveer(crying):why I am getting this anger? I am not knowing how I am behaving when I am getting this anger? How I used to be once and how I am now? During the days when I was a good friend to Ishani and when I was servant I never had this anger. But in the two years when I was away from Ishani and when I became RV I got this anger. (coming to the mirror and seeing his image):What If you become RV with your own hard work means? you will show anger to Ishani and make her cry.Why I am not able to control my anger? I promised Ishani that I will control my anger and even for few days I didn't get anger today why I behaved like that? My daughter itself not willing to see me.(wiping his tears): No there is nothing wrong in asking sorry for the wrong I did. Let me go and make Ishani and Raagini calm. 
He came to the door and opened it and he came out were Ishani was coming in the corridor towards their room. Ranveer saw her were Ishani too came near their room and saw Ranveer with a silent face.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani let me..
Before he could tell they heard the door knocked from inside. 
Ishani:Raagini is knocking the door.Let me go now 
Telling it she opened her room door were Raagini smiled to Ishani and held her hand and was pulling Ishani inside to make her play with her. Ishani too went with Raagini, Ranveer feeling guilty started to walk to Ishani's room and he went inside the room and laid in the bed. Tears were coming in his eyes like anything. 
When it was 6.30 Disha made herself ready and came to the entrance of RV mansion. 
Disha(in thoughts):If I use the car this Amba will find our where I am going through driver. Let me go in a taxi that is the best idea. 
Thinking it she walked to the entrance of the RV mansion and she came to the road and went to the Taxi stand and she hired the taxi. She told the address and the taxi driver started to drive to the complex Disha said. 
Devarsh made himself ready and he came to the entrance of the RV mansion and he was about to tell the driver to take the car. 
Devarsh(stopping to himself):Nahi Devarsh this is not the good idea. No one should know how much money you are getting from the lucky draw. If Sharman Bhaiya or Ranveer ask to the driver where I went and these drivers are so faithful they will tell the place I went and they will ask for what I went to that complex. No to avoid these situation let me go in taxi. 
Telling it he started to walk to the RV mansion and he came to the taxi stand and he got a taxi and told the address and the taxi started to move towards the Complex. 
Nirbhay was waiting in the office room.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika): If one people come means let me take to them. After both of them come you come and see them till that go and wait in that small room. Let me call you once they come
Rithika: hmm tk
Rithika entered the small room in that room were Nirbhay started to wait for Disha and Devarsh. 
Disha came to the 2nd floor of that complex and she went to that office and asked the Receptionist. 
Disha:Excuse me they called me for a prize money.
Receptionist:Are you Mrs. Disha Shah?
Disha:yes..
Receptionist:Go to that room sir is waiting for you.
Disha:Tk.
Disha started to walk to the room and knocked the room.
Nirbhay:Come in..
Disha entered the room by opening the door were and the door closed with the help of door closure. 
Disha(seeing Nirbhay):Tum...your name is..I have seen you.
Nirbhay(got up and came to her with a formal smile):Nirbhay singh.
Disha:(seeing him): oh you are that Nirbhay?. you are the one who misbehaved with Ishani when she was in college and Ranveer only helped her and brought her home.
Nirbhay; hmm not bad you are remembering the old things so well.
Disha:Not that alone you are the one who kidnapped Ishani some days before and you came inside RV mansion and tried to kidnap her again. 
Nirbhay:hmm cool cool you are right I am that Nirbhay only. 
Disha:Why you called me?(thinking for a while):I am sure that lucky draw is a fake call.
Before Nirbhay could react the door was knocked. 
Nirbhay:come in..
Devarsh opened the door and came in were Disha was shocked to see Devarsh there.Devarsh too was shocked to see Disha there. 
Devarsh(coming to disha):Tum yahan?
Disha(getting everything):So he made you also to come here by telling you won a cash prize in lucky draw?
Devarsh: Haan I got that call. How you know I got lucky draw call only?(seeing Nirbhay):who is..
Disha:This is Nirbhay Singh. Do you remember the college mate of Ishani who once tried to misbehave with her that day Ishani too came home and cried a lot. He is the one who kidnapped Ishani some days before. 
Devarsh(seeing Nirbhay): oh he is that Nirbhay. Why have you called both of us here?
Nirbhay:(seeing them and seeing towards the small room): Madam you can come out.
Rithika hearing Nirbhay voice opened the small room door and she came out of the small room and saw Disha and Devarsh with a vamp look. 
Disha and Devarsh(at the same time):Rithika..
Rithika:(coming to them): Hmm Rithika only. See I only called you both here. I want to talk something to you. 
Disha:What you are going to talk to us?
Rithika:See I and Nirbhay want to revenge Ishani. We need to kill her.
Disha and Devarsh bit shocked. 
Disha:What you want to kill her?
Rithika: hmm because of Ranveer and Ishani only Naina who was Nirbhay's sister died. you all would have seen Naina know?
Devarsh: Haan that girl came to marry Ranveer.
Nirbhay: hmm she is my sister only.She died because of that Ishani only I want to kill that Ishani and for that I need your both help. 
Devarsh:Help? that too our help.. we are in their house only If you kill Ishani means Ranveer's family will sent us out of that house. Already once thinking Ishani was dead they sent us out of that house.
Nirbhay:Let them sent you out but I will give money to you have that money and you both settle in your life. 
Disha and Devarsh had a glow in their face were they glanced each other with a  greedy smile. 
Disha:How  much you will give?
Devarsh: Haan I want to know the money?
Nirbhay:All you need to do is you want to bring Ishani out of that house with you both. you need to bring her to a place were I can get her all alone. I need to stab her and in the next moment I will make her die. All you need to do is bring her in front of me. 
For that let me give 1 crore to you.(showing Devarsh)50 lakh for you and (showing Disha):50 lakh for you. 
Disha and Devarsh had a happy smile. 
Devarsh:let us do but Ishani should not know that we are partner of you. If Ishani was saved in that stab means she will get to know we are people to cheat her. 
Nirbhay:Bring her to a place and escape from there and let me stab her and finish her. She cannot escape If you want run from that place before I come. I will make it like a accident okay?
Devarsh: hmm okay money?
Rithika:let us give the money once Ishani is dead.
Disha:If you didn't give money after that means?
Rithika:See you both are popular to your cheating getting money you will cheat us too so bring Ishani to a place and once she is dead let me transfer money to your account. 
Disha:Hello what we are people to cheat?
Rithika:Of course from the date Ishani is married to Ranveer you all are cheating them and only staying in the RV mansion. 
Disha was about to argue were Devarsh held her in way to stop her.
Devarsh:Disha leave this matter(seeing Rithika):Let us bring Ishani some how out of the house and call you and tell where we have brought her that time you can kill Ishani.After that let us get money. 
Rithika: hmm that's good. 
Nirbhay:As Disha alone cannot manage all in the house that is why we selected you both for this. Both of you some how bring Ishani out of the house and call me. See to that no one comes with Ishani. 
Disha: hmm that is hard but let us try our best.
Nirbhay: hmm(seeing Rithika):Give my number to them. 
Rithika: hmm
Rithika started to tell the number of her and Nirbhay to Devarsh and Disha.They saved their both number in their mobile and giving a smile to them they started to walk from there.Nirbhay and Rithika exchanged a look to each other and gave a head shake as they are done. 
Disha and Devarsh walking down from the complex. 
Devarsh:So finally we came for 1,00,000 trusting a fake call but we got a jackpot. 
Disha: hmm we have got the jackpot. We need to surely do it and get the money and settle very well in our life. 
Devarsh: We tried to get money from Ishani but because of Ishani we are going to get money.
Disha:We will be able to bring Ishani out know?
Devarsh: hmm sure.
They gave a cunning smile to each other and they started to go to a taxi stand for going back to home. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great updates sakshi.you are really very intelligent.your story is moving in such a nice way.loved to read your every chap.ranveer is in danger now coz ab us ki khair nahi.bechara.
PrinceAsif thumbnail
I hate that devarsh & disha...for money they can do anything... & nirbhay & ritika r borned bitches...my blood bolis like anything whenever i c both these names...hope ISHVEER will remain safe...don't mind about my bad language sissy...great epi s always... Waiting eagerly for next update... B safe & sound
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved Ishani Ragini talking abt cartoon characters.Ranveer really regrets shouting at ishani n ragini.he realized that only ishani can give him relief during stress.Tho Ranveer did this Ishani still is worried whether he had his food or not.Ragini is so scared of Ranveer that she is crying n refuses 2 go near Ranveer.Ranveer is so sad.Ranveer has to do something 2 get back his lovely daughter.

Ishani s dialogues were sharp.as I feared ishani did'nt make a big fuss abt Ranveer shouting at her as she is used 2 his anger.But she is rly hurt with what he did 2 ragini.yes ranveer in anger never thought that breaking d glass may hurt his daughter.loved Ishani saying that Ragini is not born out of sa normal physical relation,she is d symbol of d love..the love which he had since childhood 4 her.As Ishani said kids will behave according to parents' behavior.thats what ranveer is facing now.how can devarsh n disha stoop so low 4 money?Afterall ishani is their sister tho not real.

Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii.
The epi is gud but feeling very sorry for ranveer
Ragini is hurt to the extreme so do ranveer...
Ragini is running from her own father. Hope soon ragini will forgive him. Ranveer crying for his behavior, he really needs to do something to get back his daughter's love. Now ishani is not anger with him since she got used to it. But ragini 😭 . ishani is ryt that ragini may get his angry attitude and turn to angry young girl πŸ˜• 😑
Devarsh and disha fall for money to kill their own sister. How cheap they are 😑
Hope everything turns out well
Waiting for the next
Update soon dr
Keep smiling
Take care 😳
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hii SakshiπŸ€—
First of all Congratulations for completing 300 episodesπŸ₯³ and a tight hug to you for this achievement πŸ€—
     Nice updates and you are taking the story ahead with lot of twists and turns. And again Ranveer scolded Ishani and hurt her. Why he has to do this everytime. What happened to his promises?? Worst thing is he said that Ishani and Ragini is a problem for him I know he was angry but still this is height. This is not Ranveer we all know. 
     And here Nirbhay is planning to kill Ishani. I knew that Devarsh and Disha are the one who 'll willingly agree to help them😑 But let's see what happens this time and who is going to save Ishani.
Thanks for PM
Waiting for next
Take care❀️
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi again a very nice episode I likre the way you move the story to next level πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Raagini has so much fear and anger towards her papa πŸ˜­ I feel very sad for ranveer always he is speaking rubbish in anger and later only  he is realising his mistake😭😭😭  the time ishani spoke with ranveer the dialogues are very nice . 
That bloody chap nirbhay and rithika I hate them very much then now devarsh and disha also joined in the bloody plan πŸ˜‘😑😑 I hope nothing should happen to ishani and she should be saved and that devarsh and disha should be send out of Rv mansion . I hope raagini should be fine and should always play with ranveer as usually she do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waiting for your next update bye and take careπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰