Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi diii
The epi is 😭
Nirbhay and rithika gonna get numbers from Ranveer's mobile. Hope he should not save it in phone...
And Ranveer is so much anger and tension
But he was getting more anger in your ff dr than in show.
He will give priority to family only na
He dropped the glass in floor without minding them. If something happened with ragini means...
Then too he only will feel more na.
Hope he will reduce hia anger soon
And ishu is hurt more this time.
What will ranveer do when he see wound in ishani's leg... πŸ˜•
Really waiting for next update dr
Do it soon
Keep smiling
Take care 😳

Hi Maya 
thanks for the comment 
sorry for this episode dear
ya they have planned to get number from Ranveer's mobile 
let us wish he should not have saved the number in his phone 
Ranveer got tensed so much today 
sorry to make him more anger in my ff 
surely he will give priority to Family only 
yes he didn't mind them for a while and If anything happened to Raagini means 
he will be one who will feel more 
ya let us wish him to reduce his anger
Ishani was hurt so much today 
ya let us see how he react to the wound in Ishani's leg
ya let  me update it dear
keep smiling 
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

sakshi darl...for completing 300 LOVELY EPISODES 

Thank you for pm and sorry for very late reply,

as usual episode was rocking... cutiepie is very naughty..am feeling like watching matsh on tv. oops ranveer got angry he will realised and gona suffer more than ishani so exited to see how theya re gona patch up.poor ishani was hurt by his words lets see what happens dis ritina will never change such a vamp hate her..more than chirag nirbhay hate her a lot.
keep update dear u reallly had a unique way of writing awesomme darl

love you sakshi darl πŸ‘

Hi Janani thanks for the wishes
And a very big thanks for the support till date
thanks for the images

Loved Ishveer image

you are welcomed dear
no need to be sorry 
happy you  liked the episode 
yes cutie pie is so naughty
happy you are feeling like watching MATSH on tv
yes he got anger on her so much and once realised he will be only feeling more than
Ishani 
yes they will patch up 
yes Ishani is hurt by his words
Rithika is always dangerous 
yes more than Chirag and Nirbhay she is the dangerous one
ya let me update it dear
happy you liked the way I write 
thanks for telling me special 

love you dear 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Really Sorry but don't like the episode
Ranveer scold ishani this much just for bussiness
He did not even care for Raghni
How can be he is soo rude to her daughter and wife
Today i don t like Ranveer
he broke the glass if ot hurt raghni
Although it hurt poor ishani

'
Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment 
its okay dear no need to tell sorry for telling the opinion
sorry for this episode 
yes he scolded her in tension 
he didn't even have his eye on any one that time 
he is rude this time 
He was in business tension dear 
if it would have hurt Raagini he will be the one who have got hurt more 
yes Ishani is hurt to the extreme 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

thx a lot 4 clearing my doubts regarding d last update.i luv ur detailed replies.
i mayb wrong.but i feel ritika is more dangerous than nirbhay.he looks like a puppet in her hand.ranveer in business tension.that's why he is irritated.so when by mistake ragini spoiled his clothes he got angry n shouted at ishani.that was normal.but breaking d glass n saying that wife n kid r a prob is too much.not blaming ranveer completely bcz of his present situation.since ranveer has a soft image v feel hurt seeing him behaving like 2 ishani.hope when d prob gets solved ranveer calms down n apologizes 2 ishani n they have a patch up

Hi Jasmine 
thanks for the comment
you are welcomed dear 
happy you liked my detailed replies
yes you are not wrong Rithika is more dangerous than Nirbhay 
he is a dangerous man only but he is getting weak in front of Ishani and that time 
Rithika is turing him a puppet in her hands 
yes Ranveer in business tension and he got irritated 
he got angry as the juice was poured on him and he shouted at Ishani 
its normal breaking glass and telling his wife and kid is a problem is height of 
Ranveer's anger 
yes his situation was like that 
he is a soft man only and his behaviour hurt all of us today 
ya let us see how the problem get solved 
ya they will patch up 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi very sorry for not replying actually due to some net problem I was not able to reply     

I read Last 3 chapters all are awesome !!!! 
Ranveer not able control himself while seeing raagini in pain !! He had tears during vaccination! OMG:)
But I hate this nirbhay and rithika . my God correct time girish and shanela came and flopped their plans 
At last I really feel very sad for ishani and raagini . 
Again ranveer poured all his anger on ishani for that small mistake, at that time raagini is also very feared by seeing ranveer's anger . waiting for your next update bye and take care !!!  

Hi Nandhini 
thanks for the comment 
its okay dear no need to be sorry I can understand 
happy you liked all the last three chapters
yes Ranveer is not able to control himself seeing his daughter pain 
he had tears seeing vaccination 
Nirbhay and Rithika are born to be hated only 
yes Girish and Shanela cmae and saved them at right time 
yes Ishani and Raagini were so sad now 
he poured all the anger on Ishani for a small mistake 
Raagini was feared seeing Ranveer's anger 
ya let me update it dear
bye take care
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi very sorry for not replying actually due to some net problem I was not able to reply     

I read Last 3 chapters all are awesome !!!! 
Ranveer not able control himself while seeing raagini in pain !! He had tears during vaccination! OMG:)
But I hate this nirbhay and rithika . my God correct time girish and shanela came and flopped their plans 
At last I really feel very sad for ishani and raagini . 
Again ranveer poured all his anger on ishani for that small mistake, at that time raagini is also very feared by seeing ranveer's anger . waiting for your next update bye and take care !!!  

Hi Nandhini 
thanks for the comment 
its okay dear no need to be sorry I can understand 
happy you liked all the last three chapters
yes Ranveer is not able to control himself seeing his daughter pain 
he had tears seeing vaccination 
Nirbhay and Rithika are born to be hated only 
yes Girish and Shanela cmae and saved them at right time 
yes Ishani and Raagini were so sad now 
he poured all the anger on Ishani for a small mistake 
Raagini was feared seeing Ranveer's anger 
ya let me update it dear
bye take care
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 303
Nirbhay car stopped at the parking of the coffee shop when the time was almost 1 hour 5 minutes for them to reach the coffee shop due to the heavy traffic.
Nirbhay(seeing the coffee shop and seeing Rithika):This coffee shop only know?
Rithika: Haan this coffee shop only.
Nirbhay opened the door and got down from the car were Rithika too got down from the car and they both started to walk towards the coffee shop and they entered the coffee shop.
Nirbhay(glancing the coffee shop a look and seeing Rithika):Is that Bansi here?
Rithika(seeing all the tables and spotting Bansi in the last table): Haan that blue shirt in the last table.
Nirbhay(saw the blue shirt wearing Bansi and seeing Rithika):Tk come let us go.
Rithika: Haan
They both started to walk towards Bansi were Bansi was seeing his phone and was playing some games. Rithika and Nirbhay came to the table Bansi was sitting.
Rithika(seeing Bansi): Bansi..
Bansi(taking his head from the phone and seeing Rithika): Hello Madam welcome please take your seat.
Rithika without giving any reaction sat opposite to him were Nirbhay too sat next to her facing Bansi.
Bansi(seeing Nirbhay and seeing Rithika):Sir is..
Rithika: He is Nirbhay Singh.
Bansi(with a smile):Often Raj Bhaiya used to tell to Abhay Bhaiya that Nirbhay singh only know?
Nirbhay(in a rough tone): Haan that Nirbhay only
Bansi(joining his hands):Namaste Bhaiya.
Nirbhay(seeing him with a strict look):See I don't want this Namaste from you, do you have that Ranveer's phone?
Bansi(seeing him with a silent look): Haan I have(he took Ranveer's phone from his pocket and gave it to Nirbhay):Can I get money?
Nirbhay(immediately took money from his purse and gave it to Bansi):Tk have it. you get up and leave from here.
Bansi(getting the money);My work over Bhaiya let me leave.
Bansi got up and without telling any other thing started to walk towards the entrance of the coffee shop and left from there. 
Nirbhay switched on the phone and the phone got turned on. He was waiting for the phone to come to its home page. The phone was locked with Password were Nirbhay saw Rithika.
Nirbhay: Phone has Password.
Rithika(in a cool tone):sure Password will be Ishani only. Type Ishani and the phone will get unlocked.
Nirbhay: hmm tk(he typed Ishani's name and as Rithika said the phone got unlocked):So good Rithika you are knowing Ranveer's pulse so well. 
Rithika:Thanks for the compliment please check there is number of Disha and Devarsh in the phone. 
Nirbhay: hmm
Nirbhay saw the wallpaper having Ishani's photo and had anger face thinking Ranveer and controlling him he tapped the contacts icon the phone. The phone displayed contacts details in the phone. He started to touched the screen and scrolled the phone screen.
As he moved the phone came to 'D' alphabet were Nirbhay was able to spot Devarsh name. He taped Deversh name and there was a number and it was clear it was Devarsh number. 
Nirbhay(smiled):we got Devarsh number.
Rithika: hmm so good see there is Disha number.
Nirbhay: Haan(he saw few names down and there was Disha's name and he taped it and there he got Disha's number):Fine Rithika now we got their number want to change them as the traitor of Ranveer and Ishani soon. 
Rithika(got Ranveer's phone from him):For that we should make Disha and Devarsh come to us and meet us. 
Nirbhay: hmm its simple as you said they are greedy people call them and tell they have won a cash prize and tell them to come to Kurla complex, 2nd floor Bandra South west Mumbai. They will come that time let us talk to them. 
Rithika:Kurla complex? you have a office there?
Nirbhay:Its my commercial complex in Mumbai and my friend is only running a company in 2nd floor.If it is office only without any doubt both Devarsh and Disha will come. so call them and tell them to come and see us in that complex.
Rithika: hmm okay.(she saw Ranveer's phone and got Devarsh's number and dialed it in her phone and kept it in her ears and waited for the call to be picked up).
Devarsh was laying in the bed and was watching TV in his room. As his phone rang he took his phone which was laying in the bed near him. He saw the number and was having a doubtful face as it was new number.
Devarsh:Who is calling me? Tk let me attend(he picked the call and kept it in his ears):Hello who is it?
Rithika:(modulating her voice and making sure he should not find her voice):Hello is it Mr.Devarsh Parekh..?
Devarsh: Yes its me.
Rithika:Sir once you have dropped a lucky chit in our office box that we used to keep in all the malls. In that you have been selected now and you have got a cash prize of 1,00,000.
Devarsh(making his eyes big and smiling):1,00,000 that too without working?
Rithika:yes sir. If you come and meet us today evening with a ID Proof we will give you the money. 
Devarsh(smiling):Where should I come?
Rithika:Kurla complex,2nd floor, Bandra south west Mumbai by 7.00 o clock in the evening. 
Devarsh:Let me come.
Rithika:Okay sir(she cut the call and saw Nirbhay):
Nirbhay:Will he come?
Rithika:Surely he will come.Let me call Disha(she dialed Disha number from getting it in Ranveer's mobile and waited for call to be picked up).
Disha polishing her nails and hearing her phone ring which was near her in the bed with a irritated face keeping the brush in the polish bottle and picked the phone and seeing a unknown number and having a doubtful face she picked the call.
Disha:hello who is it?
Rithika(again modulating her voice):Hello Is this Disha Shah?
Disha:Yes its me only. who are you?
Rithika: Madam you have dropped a lucky chit in our office box which we used to keep in malls. From that you have been selected for a cash prize of 1,00,000. If you come to our office you can collect the money. 
Disha:(giving a smile):I have got money that too 1,00,000 wow. Where should I come?
Rithika:kurla complex, 2nd floor Bandra south west Mumbai.Come by 7 o clock today evening.Bring a Id proof
Disha:hmm okay let me.
Rithika cut the call and saw Nirbhay.
Nirbhay:They will come know?
Rithika:surely they will.
Nirbhay:Tk come let us go and make that office ready by talking to my friend. 
Rithika:hmm okay. 
They both got up and went to their car and they started to travel towards that complex. 
Devarsh(with a smile):Arrey I forgot to ask  company name .Anyways all I need is money. By the by I have dropped many lucky draw chits don't know which company has selected me. Now by the way of dropping lucky chits everywhere I see I got some money.Let me go and get it today.(he fell in the bed and was happily smiling),
Disha(in her room to herself):Lucky draw hmm I used to do it sometime but for the first time I am selected by a company, What company is that? Let me call and ask that company name(she dialed to that number were the number told its not reachable):hmm its not reachable but they said the address know?Let me go and get the money today.(she was happily smiling).
Nirbhay and Rithika came to that complex after a hour of travel and they went to the second floor of that complex and met Nirbhay's friend. Nirbhay with his rude talk made his friend to shake his head as yes for Nirbhay. He asked for a room to his use and they told the receptionist that they will be coming in the evening and they should send the person who comes in the name of Disha and Devarsh to their room. They made everything perfect to their plan of trapping Disha and Devarsh and they came back to their car and go to home for their lunch. 
RANVEER'S OFFICE.
Ranveer was completely busy that day. He made the presentation before the client come to him sitting in the office itself. He started to narrate them and they were okay with the presentation but they told they need some time for them to have a collaboration and invest their money with RV broking. Ranveer too accepted that and he gave time for them. As soon as the client left the account department officials came with the accounts of the office and Ranveer needed to be completely busy with the work. He only had bread and jam as lunch too and was working very hard.The day was drawing to evening were finally Ranveer had a relief from the business for some time when it was 5.30 evening. He took deep breath and rested his head in the seat and closed his eyes. 
Ranveer(holding his head):Its really stress today. What is this? Needed to work this hard now a days. 
He closed his eyes and relaxed himself were now in his closed eyes he saw the beautiful image. His heart started to sketch a lovely image for him to relax. There was a beautiful white legs that was playing in the running river water. More than the water beauty that legs were beautiful. Ranveer had a smile admiring those legs. He was closing his eyes and smiling seeing his heart view. He raised his view above that legs were he was able to see some dress.It was red Chudithar were he raised his view ever more. He saw the white hands and raised his view with a smile in his face and saw the beautiful face of his wife. Ishani looked so simple in the red Chudithar and she smiled seeing him.
Ranveer(opened his eyes and smiled to himself): Ishani..my wife how much beautiful she is..(he was smiling to himself):I am really relaxed Ishani If I see your face and I am really happy If I hug you. you are the only remedy for me to bring me out of this office tension.(he was about to get up were his smile immediately disappeared and he thought about Ishani pouring grape juice on him in the morning): oh no I scolded Ishani again. I was trying my best to control my anger these many days as I promised to Ishani but again I... oh what is happening to me. If I get anger why cannot I be silent. I am sorry Ishani. I think Raagini too was near Ishani when I working in the morning. This business tension is making me a mad man. I didn't even mind to tell sorry to Ishani. (caressing his hair in tension): I am really sorry Ishani(he took his car key and got up immediately and came to the parking and took his car).
His stomach was telling he is hungry as he didn't have anything properly today.But also the way he hurt Ishani and Raagini made him to feel for them. He was driving towards RV mansion.
RV MANSION..
Ishani sitting in the hall sofa and having Raagini in her lap and having a comic book and showing it to Raagini. 
Ishani:Did you see Donald Duck.
Raagini(seeing Donald duck and smiling and seeing Ishani):Mama du..du..
Ishani:Duck.
Raagini: hmm Duck.
Ishani:very good. See the next character Micky mouse..
Raagini saw the Micky mouse with a aww expression and she was touching Micky mouse image with her hands. Ishani thoughts went to morning incident. 
Ishani:Ranveer shouted at me. Keeping the anger on me I don't know whether he had anything for his lunch or not? I messaged him almost 20 messages from morning but he didn't reply to those messages too.
As Ishani was feeling Raagini cutely touched Ishani's cheek with her hand and showed the mickey mouse to her. 
Raagini: Mama mic mic..
Ishani: Haaan Mickey mouse..
Raagini: Mic(telling it she laughed cutely). 
Ishani(smiling to her):Raagini can you drink milk?
Raagini: hmmm(she was seeing the book so cutely).
Ishani(took the book from her hand and kept it in the tea poi and made Raagini stand in the floor):see the book let Mama bring milk to you.
Raagini(went and stood near the tea poi and seeing the book): hmm
Ishani:Don't run anywhere okay till Mama come. 
Raagini: mmm
Raagini was cutely seeing the book were Ishani making sure Raagini concentration is on book and she won't run and she started to go to Kitchen to bring milk to Raagini. 
Ranveer came to the parking of RV mansion and he got down from the car and locking it he entered the house. He came to the hall and saw Raagini and had a smile. 
Ranveer(started to walk to Raagini who was turning the pages of the book with her little hand and seeing the pictures):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing Ranveer's voice turned and saw Ranveer and had a feared face seeing him):pp..pappp(she was not able to call him Papa).
Ranveer(with a smile went to touch her): Baby come to Papa..(he held her hand softly).
Raagini(shaking her hand fast from his grip):Mama...Mama.(she was having tears by now).
Ranveer(seeing Raagini act): Baby why are you moving come to Papa?
Raagini in a immediate heavily cried a lot. Her crying tone was more than the day she went for vaccination. She left Ranveer's hand with force and started to walk to the kitchen with tears in her eyes. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini behaving like this):Raagini(he started to run behind her):Raagini ...
Raagini(crying heavily): Mama mama...
Ishani who was about to close to the feeding bottle with the cap after pouring the milk in it hearing Raagini's cry. 
Ishani(with a doubtful face):Raagini is crying(keeping the feeding bottle in the slap came to entrance of the kitchen were Raagini seeing Ishani immediately hugged her legs tightly):Raagini what happen?(that was the moment).
Ranveer(who was coming behind Raagini):Raagini...
Ishani saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw her with a silent face. The cutie pie was crying with tears in her eyes hugging Ishani. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey sakshi.congrats for 300 episode.letz c how ranveer going to convince ishaniwaiting foe de next.plz update soon.
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hai sakshi the chapter is wonderful πŸ˜‰
That cheap devarsh and disha I hate them πŸ˜‘
Always ranveer is pouring anger on ishani but he is realising it later only 
Poor raagini she is very feared to see her papa also πŸ˜­ morinig incident made  raagini's fear more I feel very bad for ishani and raagini at morning they both got hurt by glass at that time I am very angry at ranveer😑. But i cannot hate him😳
Waiting for your next update bye and take care😊😊😊😊

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice episode dear
but what is wrong with ranveer he shouldnt do this everytime to ishani and dont he remember things what he have told previously.
ragini is supercute and ishani also get hurted
this time mother and daughter shouldnt get convinced easily
devarsh and disha are the biggest fools of the world
thnx for pm
waiting for next