Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy saksi dii. The epi is so niz... Loved everything..
And seeing ragini's pain ranveer is emotional and left the cabin. And that's true dr. Mom iis a mom. She is strong enough to bear the child's pain if it is for gud. And loved the way nirbhay and rithika plan flopped. S dr. Ishveer good deed saved them today.
If we do something gud to others it will surely help us on the needed time...
Its really niz of u dr
Waiting for next
Keep smiling
Take care 😳

Hi maya 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the episode 
happy you liked it 
yes Ranveer was emotional seeing Raagini's pain and left from there
yes Mom are always strong enought to bear child's pain if that is good 
happy you liked Nirbhay and Rithika plan flopped
yes their good deeds saved them today 
sure dear what we do we will get it for sure 
happy you liked it 
ya let me update it 
keep smiling 
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniSingh

Hii Sakshi.. πŸ€—
Nice update with a very good message behind it- " You Get what you Give". IshVeer never did anything wrong with anyone. They helped Girish and Shanella and they are unknowingly saved by them today πŸ˜Š It's very well said You reap what you sow.. So, again Nirbhay's plan failed.
         Loved to see an emotional Ranveer who can't see her daughter in pain. Every chapter shows the strong bond and trust IshVeer have for each other and their small family us very cute and happy family now. 
  Thanks for PM
Waiting for next
Take care❀️

Hi Roshni 
thanks for the comment 
happy you liked the update with the message behind it 
yes its true that we get what we give only 
they never did anything wrong to anyone 
now Girish and Shenela unknowingly saved they 
happy you liked the way the story was desigend to what you sow so you reap
again Nirbhay's plan failed 

happy you liked emotional Ranveer who can't see his daughter's pain
happy you liked their strong bond and Ishveer trust on each other 
glad you liked their small family 
ya let me update it 
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

A big relief !!!!... I thought they would b successful in their plan ...but they wouldn't... Hope in the next epi both nirbhay & ritika would met a serious car accident & die in the spot... Great to c both ISHVVER & RAAGINI r perfectly hale & hearty...excellent episode... B safe & sound sissy

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
glad you are reliefed 
no wrong people can never ever succeed dear 
ya let us wish the could get in a serious car accident and die in the spot 
happy you liked Ishveer and Raagini perfectly hale and healthy 
happy you liked the episode 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

wawo this was amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
finally my ishveer saved ragni too😊
you are too good sakshi what a way you found to save ishveer. shanila and his bro amazingπŸ‘πŸΌ

my ranveer so sensitive cant see ragni in painπŸ‘

ishu is strong yar she handle both ragni and ranveer😊😊😊

waiting for next update.😳😳😳

once again mind blowing update dear full of care and love 😳

Hi Tnzila
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the update
yes finally Ishveer and Raagini are safe
glad you liked the idea of Shenela and her brother to save Ishveer

yes Ranveer is really sensitive he cant see Raagini in pain 

Ishani proved to be a strong woman she handled both of them so well 

ya let me update it dear

happy you liked the update full of care and love
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 300(Tercentenary Episode)
As Ranveer's car left from the hospital premises Nirbhay and Rithika with a anger took the black clothes from their faces.
Rithika(in a anger tone):Again what? we have not succeeded in our plan.
Nirbhay(seeing her with a anger):I didn't think that man and girl will come in between. That is the problem..I thought I will revenge Ranveer and Ishani today for sure but no I was not able to do it.
Both the henchman who acted like going away from there when Girish and Shenela scolded them came to Nirbhay's car and opened the back door and got inside the car with a feared face. 
Nirbhay(in a anger seeing his henchman):What have you done?
Henchman 1(in a normal tone): Bhaiya we went according to our plan only but..
Henchman 2: Haan Bhaiya I throw the mud according to our plan but the mud I throw instead of that woman's husband fell on the back of man who came in between. 
Henchman 1(with a failure face):We went in the right path only Bhaiya but unexpected thing happened..
Nirbhay(thinking its not their mistake took a deep breath):Tk tk leave it now.
Rithika:What is this Nirbhay? you lost it again
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika with a silent face):See its not my henchman fault even we didn't expect that man and girl know? Its no one's fault. Let us go home and decide some other plan.
Rithika shook her head with a without hope face. 
Nirbhay(seeing his driver):Drive back to home..
Driver:Tk Bhaiya.
They started to drive back to Nirbhay's Mumbai home. 
Ranveer was driving towards RV mansion were he was okay by now. Raagini was in Ishani's lap were Ishani made the cutie pie safe in her embrace. Raagini was coming so silently till now. 
Ishani(held Raagini's cheek and turned the cutie pie to her):Baby..
Raagini showed a silent face to Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile):what happen to you? smile karo..
Raagini(giving a puppy look showed the injected places with her hand): Mama..
Ishani(took Raagini in her hand and make her to stand in her knees):pain has gone now know? you are feeling uncomfortable in that places. For sometime it will be like that If you go home and play with Mobo know? you will be completely alright. 
Raagini:Mama(she took her forehead towards Ishani's forehead)
Ishani(hitting her forehead with a smile to Raagini):Smile my cutie pie..
Raagini(hitting her forehead well smiled cutely): Mama...mama..
Ishani too smiled to her were both daughter and mother was smiling to each other and enjoying their company. Ranveer was smiling seeing both Ishani and Raagini.Raagini cutely took her forehead and smiling to Ishani immediately hugged her well and rested her chin in Ishani's shoulder. Ishani hugged her and caressed her back lovingly. 
Ranveer:Finally you made Raagini smile.
Ishani(smiling to him):Ranveer again you have hided about Shenela and Girish to me. you didn't tell about Shenela coming out of coma to me know?.
Ranveer(taking a deep breath): Ishani actually when you were in jail and when we thought you are not alive only that time Shenela came out of come. I was heart broken as soon as you left me but I didn't back off from Shenela and I found Girish hiding himself and seeing Shenela fearing for police in the case for shooting me.As soon as he got in my hand Girish told everything about being with Chiraag and how Chiraag diverted me as Shenela's lover and he told me he found out that I am only helping Shenela as days go. Chiraag itself is dead and what is the use to punish Girish that too for the act he done thinking I am the man cheated his sister. So I withdraw that case and after that Shenela too came out of coma. They both left from that hospital as Shenela health was perfectly alright. We ourselves had many misunderstanding in that I forgot to tell you Ishani. After these many days I am seeing them both here.
Ishani(with a smile): But you have done a very great thing to them Ranveer. I am so happy.(in a fun making smile): But don't know what have you hided more from me? you didn't tell me who was my Real Papa even after knowing it, now this Shenela coming out of coma.
Ranveer(giving a smile): Ishani I won't hide anything from you. I would have forgot to tell you that is it.
Ishani(smiling to him):Tk Ranveer, I was just kidding you, I very well know My Ranveer won't hide anything to me and even If he hides that would be because of some situation or for my welfare.
Ranveer smiled to her were they came to RV mansion and as the Watch man opened the door for Ranveer to enter the car. Ranveer entered the car and parked in the parking lot. Ishani was about to bring Raagini out of the hug were she saw Raagini sleeping well in her embrace. Ishani with a smile held Raagini well and got down from the car and she held the bag in her hand and started to walk towards the entrance of the house. Ranveer turned off the car and when he was about to get down he got a flashback of his old days and he thought he has hided that important matter to Ishani. 
Ranveer(to himself): Haan I told everything to Ishani but only that I have not told her. Let me tell her today(he got down from the car).
Ranveer locked the car and he started to walk towards the house and he was about to get Ishani to talk to her were as he entered the house Ishani was talking to Amba holding Raagini in her hand. 
Amba(with a smile):She didn't cry a lot know Ishani?
Ishani:She cried Maa but not like last time. After vaccination I gave milk for her to drink and drinking it while coming in the car itself she slept. Let me go to our room and make her sleep Maa. 
Amba(with a smile):Tk Ishani. 
Ishani started to climb the stairs were Ranveer came to the hall and before he could walk behind Ishani to talk to her He saw Amba and gave a smile to her. 
Amba(touching Ranveer's shoulders):Ranveer you have become so responsible family man now a days.
Ranveer(with a smile): haan Maa. I am so happy in it. Today when Raagini was getting vaccinated I was not able to see her pain Maa. I don't know how you women are strong to bear everything.
Amba:That is what we are? you are too like your father only fearing for injection.
Ranveer;For me injection means I will bear it Maa but to my loved ones means its really hard to bear it.
Amba:(with a fun smile): Men's boldness are only to this extreme. Tk let me go and get juice for your Papa.
Ranveer(giving a smile to her):Tk Maa. 
Amba started to move towards the kitchen and Ranveer thinking to talk to Ishani was about to claim the stairs were before he could keep his leg in the first step of the stairs his phone rang its ring. Ranveer took the phone from his pocket and saw the display and found it is his PA Rishab. 
RV(attending the call):Ya tell me Rishab..
Rishab:Sir we did a contract with Mr. John from London know sir?
RV:Ya we finished their project properly and our contract with them is over know?
Rishab:Now they are willing to give us another contract sir. They have sent a mail regarding the contract sir. They have sent to your person Mail id only. They are telling us to reply to that by today evening. If you come to office means you can see the mail and discuss it to the higher officials of our office and decide about the project whether to accept it or not.
RV(bring the business man in him):Tk let me come..
Rishab:Okay sir..
Ranveer cut the call and dialed to Ishani and waited for the call to be picked. Ishani made Raagini comfortable in the bed between the pillow and when she was about to walk out of the room her phone rang in her bag. Ishani opened the bag that she has kept in the bed and took her phone and seeing its Ranveer's number. 
Ishani(to herself):He came with me only know? he could come to room why he is calling?(thinking it she picked the call): Hello Ranveeer where are you?come to room..
Ranveer:Ishani I came behind you only but I got a call from my PA and now I need to go to office.
Ishani(bit disappointed): you said you will be in home only today?
Ranveer:What to do Ishani? Businessman can never be in home as he wish. As Maa told only I was in home but I got the call Ishani. I need to go now. I am in hall only come out of our room let me see you and leave to office. 
Ishani:(seeing Raagini is fine got up and came out of their room and saw Ranveer standing in the hall): Really want to go now?
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani and in phone): Haan want to go.
Ishani: All of us said to go with Sharman Bhaiya only know? Today you are trying to go alone..
Ranveer: you are fearing for that Nirbhay I can understand and I too told I will always go with Sharman but I told Sharman to be in home today. Let him enjoy his leave with his wife. I will take Driver with me, Is it okay?
Ishani(shaking her head seeing Ranveer down): Haan okay.
Ranveer:(smiling to her):Sirf okay is not enough give me a kiss.
Ishani(smiling to him lovingly):Why should I give kiss to you now?
Ranveer:(with a cute look seeing her and keeping his phone well in his ears): I took you and Raagini to hospital and now I brought you back safely to home for that at least give Kiss know?
Ishani smiled to him cutely were she took the phone from her ears and kissed the microphone of her phone were Ranveer hearing her kiss had a happy smile. 
Ranveer(keeping the phone in his ears): Nice kiss but you will give me only one kiss but I will give you many kisses.
Ishani(seeing him with a fun look):Really kiss me..
Ranveer took his phone from his ears and seeing Ishani from down and kissed his phone microphone cutely. Ishani was smiling hearing Ranveer's kiss standing above were as Ranveer was kissing his phone Amba came with juice glass in her hand and saw Ranveer with a doubtful look. 
Amba:Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer(getting Amba near him immediately started to blow the phone):Dust in my mobile Maa that is what I am cleaning by blowing my phone.(his eyes didn't fail to see Ishani).
Ishani had a laughter seeing Ranveer got caught to Amba and the way he is managing her was heard in the phone to Ishani. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer seeing up):what are you seeing Above?(asking it she turned to see who is there were Ishani immediately getting Amba will see her turned and hided her behind the wall and Amba finding nothing seeing Ranveer):Ranveer tum?
Ranveer(with a managing smile): Maa now I need to go to office. I got call from Rishab he told me to come to office. A important contract has come. 
Amba;(with a affectionate face):Ranveer you said you will be in home today..
Ranveer: Maa business is too important so let me leave and come home as soon as I can okay. 
Amba(giving a impossible smile):If you get work you will forget the whole world Ranveer.Tk go safely and come, Take Sharman or if he is not coming take Driver with you(she gave a smile).
Ranveer: Okay Maa give juice to Papa.
Amba: Haan tk tk.(telling it she started to walk towards her room).
Ranveer(kept his phone in ears as soon as Amba left from there and in a cute tone):Madam come out from the pillar.
Ishani(with a smile came out of the pillar and raised her eyebrows as how): Got caught to your mother it seems..?
Ranveer: Hmm But I managed
Ishani: Haan I heard how you managed, your phone is dust and you are blowing it? wow Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a smile):what to do? If a man loves he need to lie a lot. Tk you got my kiss know?
Ishani(closing her eyes and opening telling she got): I got.
Ranveer:Okay bye Ishani.
Ishani:go safely and come soon as fast as you can.
Ranveer: hmm okay take care of Raagini.
Ishani: haan I will.(she gave a smile to Ranveer).
Ranveer smiling to Ishani cut the call and started to walk towards the entrance of the house and being in the entrance waved bye to Ishani were Ishani too waved Bye to him with a smiling face. Ranveer started to walk to the parking lot and told the driver to take his car and he gave the key to him. Driver started to car and Ranveer got inside the car and he started to head towards the office. Ishani had a smile thinking the way Ranveer lovingly romanced her in phone for a while and she went back to her room.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
The car driver parked the car in Nirbhay's house parking area. Nirbhay got down from the car with a unsuccessful face were Rithika too got down from the car and started to walk behind him. The henchman got down from the car and they stood at the places they need to stand. Nirbhay walked to his room were he got all the slideshow of how his plan failed. He went to his room and Rithika too entered behind him. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):We need to be very perfect in planning to kill Ishani I think,(in anger): Not only this time all the time Ishani is escaping from us. What should I do? 
Rithika: I too planned my best by kidnapping Ishani and tried to make Ranveer marry Naina but even that time..
Nirbhay:Ishani escaped from you too, Nahi nahi I should kill Ishani then only my sister soul will rest in peace. (he started to think some possible ways to kill Ishani and after a thinking of 15 minutes):Rithika..
Rithika:haan Nirbhay..
Nirbhay: all the time we have been waiting in front of RV mansion and then only we have kidnapped Ishani or we have done what ever we want to do her. Now even after these many times Ishani's escaped there is no use in watching RV mansion and waiting for Ishani to come out and try to killing her.
Rithika:Then what you are going to do?
Nirbhay(with a confirmed look):Rithika till today we have been a enemy to Ishani and Ranveer but only enemy can never finish the work completely.
Rithika(without understanding):Matlab?
Nirbhay(with a villainous smile):Hum Ishani aur Ranveer ko sirf aur sirf Dushman hain,(seeing Rithika with a evil smile):We are just their enemy.But to finish Ishani completely enemy is alone not enough we need a person who is Ishani's(he paused).
Rithika: Ishani's, who is it Nirbhay?
Nirbhay: (in a confirmed tone): I need a person who would be Ranveer aur Ishani ki Gaddaar.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
congratulations for the 300 episodes this has been an amazing work by you i loved each and every episode of yours they were amazing and loving with sensibility and thank you for giving all the scene of ishveer which we wanted to see in serial but never got a chance.
both of these episodes were awesome ishveer got saved because of their good work and you made an interesting twist of girish and shanella they should continue to come in this series more
and ragini is the cutest child and the way you write about her actions make her more adorable.
what is ranveer hiding from her and the way they romance each other was really nice
now nirbhay is looking for an insider to  get his job done and devarsh and disha will get into action
nice episode dear
waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 301
The voice of Nirbhay telling Gaddaar made Rithika to have a shocked face.
Rithika(in a struggling tone): you mean you want a traitor?
Nirbhay(seeing her with a confirmed face): Haan I want a traitor. I want to know is there anybody in Ishani and Ranveer's family who will be ready to cheat Ranveer and Ishani at their back If we give money to them. They should be with Ishani and Ranveer but they should work for me. With their help I will bring Ishani out of that house to the place I need and stab Ishani with the knife. Is there any traitor you know in their family?
Rithika(seeing him with a thinking face):Both Parekh's and Vaghela's used to fight with each other at a times but mostly they will be together only. I need to think for a while with all the characters there and let me tell you Nirbhay who will be acting as the traitor of our plan?
Nirbhay(shaking his head):Okay take time but don't take more time. I want to know who will be the traitor for Ranveer and Ishani before today night okay?
Rithika: Hmm okay. (telling it she started to move out of his room).
Nirbhay turned and saw Naina's photo he has stuck in his room wall and gave a confirmed head shake that he will kill Ishani for sure.
RV MANSION.
The day was running at its routine for Ishani as Raagini slept so much time today. Ishani made Raagini have her lunch and Raagini played in the evening and when it was night Ishani served dinner to all and all retired to their rooms. Ishani feed dinner to Raagini and made her sleep in their room in Raagini's cradle and she saw the clock now. The time was exactly 10 o clock. 
Ishani(to herself):Ranveer didn't come home till now.I know If he get work he will forget everything around him.(seeing Ranveer's photo in the lamp table where he was killing her with his charming smile and she had a smile in her lips): How much hard working man you are? you are working for all of us. I thought at least today you will be in home but you went to office.(taking a deep breath and seeing Raagini who was sleeping well her night sleep and to herself):All had their dinner and went to sleep only I didn't have my dinner I am feeling hungry let me go down and have my dinner and come. Raagini won't wake up by now.
She started to walk to the entrance of their room and she came out of the room and closed the door and she started to walk in the corridor. The complete house was silent and she came down in the stairs and came to the dinning table. She saw nothing in the dinning table.
Ishani:Mala would have kept everything back in the kitchen.
She entered the kitchen and saw the dishes in the slap that was made for dinner by opening the dishes. Ranveer opened the door with the spare key and entered the house. He locked the door again and started to walk in the hall. He was about to climb the stairs were he saw Ishani coming out of the kitchen with the dishes in her hand. She was keeping the dishes in the table. Ranveer thought about the morning events in hospital. He thought how Ishani took care of Raagini and how she managed him so well and he had a smile. Ishani checking all the dishes are kept and seeing only water not there she entered the kitchen to get water. Ranveer glanced around the hall and made sure all have gone to their room and cutely he came till the dinning table and entered the kitchen. Ishani was pouring the water in the glass from the jug were Ranveer came to her and lovingly hugged her from behind. 
Ishani(keeping the water glass and jug in the slap and seeing its Ranveer):Ranveer you came from office?
Ranveer(resting his chin well in her shoulders): Hmmm I came.
Ishani:Why you are late to this extreme?
Ranveer: Its a long day Ishani. I saw the mail and read all the contract documents and had a meeting with my higher officials and we decided to drop the project as it seem to be a loss only.Mr. John called me and insisted me to do the project and I told the disadvantage and told what all to be corrected in the project to him through international call. Finally he said he will do all the correction and then he will call me.Let us see what happens to that contract?
Ishani:Feeling tiered?
Ranveer(hugging her well):hmm till now was tiered but now really happy after hugging you.
Ishani(smiling): Had your dinner?
Ranveer: Haan I had it. By the by why you are in kitchen now?
Ishani: I didn't have my dinner so I came to have dinner. 
Ranveer(turning her to him with a cute look):Tk you can have but before it I need to tell you something.
Ishani(asking as what with a head shake):What?
Ranveer(pulled her close to him);you should not get anger on me.
Ishani: I won't tell me.
Ranveer:Ishani I have told everything to you frankly. you too asked what I have hided more to you in the morning know? that time itself I came to tell this to you but before I come to you I had to go to office. So now let me tell you.
Ishani:Tell me(she was waiting what he is going to tell).
Ranveer:Ishani wo..(he was stammering how to tell):actually Ishani I was angry on you when I saw your photos with Chiraag and I did all the stupid activities know? I know all the things I did in front of you only. I brought a girl in front of you to our room and you too burnt the bed on that day.
Ishani(held his shoulders with her hand): Hmm I will do that only If I see another woman near you. How will I allow you to touch that girl?. If I didn't do that know you would have touched her on that day in front of me.
Ranveer:(with a child like face): Nahi Ishani I won't have touched her and all. Just to make your understand that..
Ishani(in a cute strict tone):That you are a man and you can have any number of woman around you.
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani not that and all, I did with a stupid mind that is what you burnt the bed know? then what? now what I came to tell was..
Ishani: hmm what?
Ranveer:I did other things too in front of you only even In Nagpur I brought a girl in front of you only but only one thing I did behind your eyes and I didn't tell you till today.So let me tell today(he saw Ishani's face waiting for him to tell and gaining some guts): Ishani when I was angry on you for going to Chiraag place that time one day I went to Red light area and..(he put down his face and left her from his grip and stood bit away from her).
Ishani(had a smile seeing his cute face which is struggling to see her and standing near him with a smile):And what? you would have been drinking and been with that red light area woman without touching her till morning know? 
Ranveer(seeing her telling the truth):Arrey how you know?
Ishani(giving a smile and pinching his cheek): I know you very well.In anger you will do all the stupid things but you will never lose your honesty. you can do stupid things but some where that too will be cute only. you will be like a adamant child.
Ranveer(smiling as she pinched his cheek and immediately putting his hand behind her and pulled close to him): That day Rithika only came to call me for Disha's marriage. Sorry for doing it.
Ishani:Its okay.Now go and sleep good night.
Ranveer(touching her skin that her blouse has exposed):Ishani you are right only that we no need second child now.
Ishani:Arrey suddenly why are you talking about child now?
Ranveer:Nahi Ishani today I saw Raagini in hospital a single child itself need this much care from mother. We men are really easy to give child to women but how many responsibilities you are holding towards a child. (with a smile):So let us have second child when you tell you are ready for it and even If you are fine with Raagini okay we don't want second child.
Ishani(in a instant): Nahi Ranveer I want a second child for sure.(with a smile):He should be son I should call him mera beta.Even God does not give us son and even second child is a beti even that is okay but may be not now but surely we will have a second child 
Ranveer:(shaking his head as okay); hmm okay you took so good care of Raagini today. 
Ishani:Even you how much emotional you were today seeing Raagini bearing the pain. 
Ranveer: I really don't have that guts Ishani to see Raagini in such a state. 
Ishani: But we need to do those things Ranveer then only they will be healthy for their complete life.
Ranveer: hmm tk(pulled her close to him):I love you. 
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer(seeing her with love look): I really love you so much Ishani. Please (keeping his face close to her were his face had a want): love me know?
Ishani(caressing his cheek with her hand):What you want Ranveer? now a days you are wanting something and not telling it to me?
Ranveer: I want some time with you Ishani and yes I want a love making. We made love when we were in Nagpur and now..
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): Ranveer can you please wait for another 15 days?
Ranveer: (with a cute puppy face): Okay let me. (seeing her eyes):Did any time I have said no for love making? All the time its you only who used to tell some reason for staying away from me.
Ishani:(like a complaining child): Haan what is the problem for you? Problem is for me only, once you are satisfied you will sleep happily and I should only face the consequences of that love making. I need to make sure that I should not conceive and be safe in everything.I really need to be safe Ranveer till Raagini is ready for her siblings know? (with a smile) once Raagini is ready next we will plan for second child okay?
Ranveer(shaking his head with a smile):yes my dear cute lady(he went close to her and kissed her cheek and seeing her): At least tell me I love you. 
Ishani(with a smile): hmmm tk (held his both the cheek with her both the hands and lovingly); Ranveer I love you so much that I cannot shrink my love in this three words to that extreme I love you.
Ranveer(happily smiled to her and left her from his grip and held her hand):Ishani is there anything to be taken from the kitchen?
Ishani(took the water glass): hmm I took.
Ranveer: Okay come.
Ranveer held Ishani and brought her to dinning table and made her to sit in the chair and he too sat in the chair near her.He took plate and keeping it in front of him and he took the two Chappathi from the dish and kept it in the plate. He opened the dish which had the side dish and it was Mushroom Masala and he took the Masala in spoon and kept in over the Chappati. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer serving in the plate);You told you had your dinner?
Ranveer(took a piece of Chappati and dipped in the mushroom Masala and showed it to her mouth): Its for you have it.
Ishani(with a smile): you are going to feed me?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes); Hmm today my wife showed me how precious woman and she showed how precious she is to me by taking care of my daughter. so now I am taking care of my wife(with a smile): have it.
Ishani got the chappati from Ranveer's hand and started to eat it were she too was smiling to him. Ranveer feed her the complete dinner with a care.Finishing the dinner and keeping back the dishes in the kitchen and Ranveer washing his hands they both started to climb the stairs. They came to the corridor and they were walking to their room. 
Ishani:Today Raagini slept a lot the vaccination effort gave her good sleep.
Ranveer: Haan let her sleep well Ishani. 
Ishani:Today my dinner was so tasty as you feed me. 
Ranveer: Hmm If I have time I will daily feed you. 
Ishani:okay my love.
They both smiled to each other and they came to their room.They changed themselves and they started to have a good sleep.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Rithika was walking here and there in her room. She was thinking all the people in RV mansion. 
Rithika(thinking about Ranveer's family to herself):In Ranveer's family Amba (thinking the way Amba talked good about Ishani during she kidnapped Ishani): hmm once this Amba was against Ishani and now she is a mother figure to Ishani. So surely Amba won't be useful to this and Kailash we cannot even think about that waste man. (Thought about Laxmi):Hmm that lady is not that firm in what she is doing? If Amba tells Right she will also tell right or If Amba says wrong she will also tell it as Wrong.Next is Parul she is a perfect faithful sister of Ranveer. (taking a deep breath): Next is Ishani's family in her family Baa I myself know Baa accepted Ishani with whole heart so Baa is a impossible person. Mithesh, Chaithali are really stupid funny peoples. Sharman oh no the chief Justice of RV mansion and that Pratik a fat comedian other than them..(before she could react she had a smile): hmm other than them there is a chance to get a traitor.(thinking):How about Devarsh?(she started to think about Devarsh's previous acts): He was a good guy only to the extreme I have seen but when he was about to marry Krisha I have seen a greediness in his face. I am damn sure like other Parekh Devarsh is not satisfied with the middle class life style so I can conclude him as the man to do anything If we give money. But I know that Devarsh like Ishani once but don't know how his relationship with Ishani now? (thinking again): I want a one who don't like Ishani who is it?(thinking for a while and she had a smile): Disha..yes she never likes Ishani as she is another man's daughter. Even If Disha act as the traitor for our plan as a single woman she cannot manage all in RV mansion so If we get Devarsh with money means? (having a confirmed smile):So Devarsh and Disha can be a possibility. 
Thinking it she started to walk towards Nirbhay's room. Nirbhay was sitting with a anger face in his bed. His face clearly said he is thinking his failure in revenging Ranveer and Ishani. Rithika came to Nirbhay's room and the door was open she knocked the door.
Nirbhay(seeing its Rithika):come in..
Rithika(came inside and seeing Nirbhay):Till now you didn't sleep?
Nirbhay:Sleep? you told you will tell by today night so only I was waiting for you. Tell me is there any body in RV mansion to trait Ishani and Ranveer?
Rithika: Haan I got two person from their family
Nirbhay:Who are they?
Rithika:Disha and Devarsh,
Nirbhay(thinking for a while):Who are they to Ranveer and Ishani?
Rithika:Disha is Ishani's sister and Devarsh is Ishani's brother.
Nirbhay:Disha Ishani's sister I think I have seen her during my college days. Fine anyways Brother and sister? Will they trait their own sister?
Rithika(with a smile): Hmm they will Disha is a girl who wants only money in her life, She wants luxury life that is why she is sticking to Ishani till today. Other than that she never had any affection for Ishani. If we give money she will do anything. Devarsh I am not sure how his relationship with Ishani now a days but If we give money he will change because he is a greedy person. Disha being a single person cannot do what all we tell If she had Devarsh with her means it will be easy to bring Ishani out and kill her.
Nirbhay(hearing it): hmm tk do you have Disha and Devarsh phone numbers?
Rithika: No I had in my old mobile. But now I am not having their number.
Nirbhay:Here after let me handle it. (with a sure face): Disha and Devarsh.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
glad that Nirbhay ritika's plan didnt work out.Who r Shenela n Girish?I don't know their track.can u plz tell me?Ishveer phone kiss was so cute.Ranveer saying that v need 2 lie when v r in luv.ha ha.When Ranveer said he has hidden something from ishani i wondering what.He had brought a girl only 2 make ishani jealous n went 2 d red street.thankfully ishani knew that ranveer didnt touch any girl over there as she knows him head to toe.lovely relationship.Ranveer feeding Ishani as he knows how precious she us as she takes care of his daughter so well was so nice.ranveer is right.one child itself needs care.so only when ragini gets enuf care n ishani gets prepared they shud have a 2nd child.that conversation abt d 2nd child was so natural.Nirbhay ritika have chosen Disha n Devarsh 4 fighting against Ishveer.Oh!Can u plz tell me why Devarsh is grey?in d episodes i saw he was loyal 2 his lady love,but suddenly in one episode he taunted ranveer that tho ranveer is a driver's son he gets more importance

Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii. Both episodes are nice
Liked ishveer moments and their cute phone romance.
Nirbhay and rithika planned to change disha and devarsh against ishveer. They will do for money sure.
What is gonna happen now.
Update next soon dr
Keep smiling
Take care 😳
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Little late i am
I read last 3 episode
Congraulation for completing 300 episodes
U really make us feel happy with yoir story