yes Rithika is really a person to be killed
take care
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hai sakshi the episode is awesome!! Ranveer is very cute yaar .he is always in romantic mood always need kisses from ishani but always she is not fulfilling ranveer fully πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!I hope raagini's vaccination goes well and I think that ranveer will be melted seeing raagini's tears during vaccination😭 Omg nirbhay is back !! Ishveer should not be separated 😭 I will kill that nirbhay if he does something wrong with my ishveer. Waiting for your next update !!  Bye take care  Edited by Nandhini1020 - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi hope you are fine
this was amazing episode dear both of it
finally nirbhay is back lets see what he does and ishveer are going to go out also
thnx for pm
waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi the episode is awesome!! Ranveer is very cute yaar .he is always in romantic mood always need kisses from ishani but always she is not fulfilling ranveer fully πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!I hope raagini's vaccination goes well and I think that ranveer will be melted seeing raagini's tears during vaccination😭 Omg nirbhay is back !! Ishveer should not be separated 😭 I will kill that nirbhay if he does something wrong with my ishveer. Waiting for your next update !!  Bye take care 

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes cutie Ranveer
ya let us wish Raagini's vaccination goes well
yes Ranveer may even melt seeing Raagini's tears during Vaccination

yes Nirbhay is back
even I wish Ishveer should not be separated
ya Nirbhay like people can never be changed
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hey sakshi hope you are fine
this was amazing episode dear both of it
finally nirbhay is back lets see what he does and ishveer are going to go out also
thnx for pm
waiting for next

Hi Dear
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
glad you liked the episode
yes finally nirbhay is back let us see what he is going to do
now ishveer is also going out
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hii sakshiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
hope you are doing well😊😊

sorry for not replying for last three chap was busy in EID😊😊

well read all episode all are amazing like alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nirbhy and ritika comeback again😑😑😑😑
i don't known why but my heart saying it will be ranveer who will injured that time by saving ishu😭😭😭
may be i am wrongπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

hope both ishveer save πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and ritika get injured and nirbhy land into jail😊😊😊😊
waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 297
Ranveer and Ishani were hitting their forehead and lovingly seeing each other with a smile.
Ishani:(cutely):Leave me Ranveer..
Ranveer:Why should I leave my wife?
Ishani:Please leave me go and get ready.
Ranveer:(taking his forehead from her forehead and holding her close to him in a low tone): Really tell me you want to go from me?
Ishani:Where I will be going from you? I won't go from you at any time now I want you get ready so only I am telling you to leave me.

Ranveer without any reply to her lovingly hugged her well. Ishani too had a smile seeing the way Ranveer is not at all ready to leave her and she too hugged him well.
Ranveer(resting his chin in her shoulders and closing his eyes):Just for 5 minutes allow me to be in your hug.Then let me go and get ready.
Ishani:(caressing his back with her hands):Okay
They both were hugging each other so well. Ishani too closed her eyes and felt the moment were it was not only 5 minutes they were hugging each other for almost 10 minutes. Ishani opened her eyes and as hugging Ranveer itself her eyes fell on Raagini who was cutely moving her hands above her head and this was clear for Ishani that she is going to wake up. She held Ranveer's shoulder with her hand and strictly brought him out of the hug.
Ranveer:(bit getting disturbed in hug):arrey why you are not allowing me to be in hug?
Ishani:Ranveer you hugged me more than the time you said(showing Raagini):See Raagini.

Ranveer saw Raagini who was cutely moving her head right and left and was rubbing her nose with her tiny hands. Ranveer had a smile seeing the cute moves of his daughter when she is sleeping.
Ranveer(with a smile turning to Ishani):She is damn cute Ishani. How cutely she is moving her hand and rubbing her nose.
Ishani: hmm she used to do this at a times in sleep this means she is going to come out of the sleep. Now at least go and bath Ranveer. Once Raagini wakes up I need to make her also ready.
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay):Okay..

Ranveer took the dresses from the tea poi which he has already kept ready and entered the washroom to take bath. Ishani sat in the bed and waited for Raagini to wake up.
Rithika was shocked to see Nirbhay having Knife in his hands. She didn't even think that Nirbhay would he carrying Knife with him by now.
Rithika(managing herself):What are you going to do?
Nirbhay:If Ishani comes out of the house with my henchman I am going to bring her to this car and wearing a mask over my face and being in the car itself I am going to stab her in her stomach and in a immediately moment I will push her in the road and the driver will drive the car fast. Ishani will die and I will escape.
Rithika:(in thoughts):Some how Ishani should die even police search who has killed Ishani Nirbhay only will get caught I won't be got caught to the police. (seeing Nirbhay):Nice plan Nirbhya but Ishani should come out know?
Nirbhay:Let us see today whether she is coming out or else let me keep a person in front of her house and tell him to watch and when she is coming out I will kill her.
Rithika:Tk If police trace us with your car number means?
Nirbhay:Today morning itself I told my Henchman to keep a fake number plate to my car. So you no need to worry.
Rithika: hmm perfect plan.
Nirbhay(keeping the knife back in his pocket and showed RV mansion):Watch RV mansion whether Ishani is coming out or not?
Rithika: hmm

They all started to have their eye on RV mansion.
After a time of wait Raagini cutely opened her eyes and sat in the cradle cutely. Ishani who was waiting for Raagini to wake up till now gave a smile to Raagini.
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):Good morning baby very good now a days my baby is not crying and all while waking up.
Raagini(with a sleep awaken face): Mama..

Ishani with a smile took Raagini in her hand were the cutie pie lovingly hugged Ishani. Ishani too happily hugged her daughter. Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing a Maroon color shirt and white pant.
Ranveer(drying his hair with the towel and seeing Raagini with Ishani): Wow my beti got up..
Raagini hearing Ranveer's voice came out of Ishani's hug and saw Ranveer and cutely smiled at him.
Ishani(held Raagini well in her hand and got up from the bed):Ranveer you make yourself ready and go down and have your breakfast. Let me make Raagini ready and bring her down.
Ranveer(giving a smile):hmm okay.

Ishani took dresses for Raagini and entered the washroom were Ranveer started to get ready. Ranveer taking time made himself ready by tucking in his shirt inside the pant and wearing a belt and he combed his hair and giving a final check to himself he came to the lamp stand and took his purse,phone and car key and kept it in his pocket and he started to walk out of the room. He came to the hall and came to the dinning table were Kailash and Amba were having their breakfast. Ranveer giving a smile to them sat in his chair.
Ranveer:Maa where are others?
Amba: All had their breakfast Ranveer we are only late today. Where is Ishani?
Ranveer:She is making Raagini ready Maa she will come.
Amba:Tk tk (seeing inside the kitchen); Mala...
Mala(came out of the kitchen): Haan Maa.
Amba:Serve Ranveer his breakfast.
Mala:Tk Maa.

Mala giving a smile to Ranveer were Ranveer too gave a light smile to her and she started to serve Ranveer. Ranveer started to have his breakfast.
Ranveer(having his breakfast): Maa today I am taking Ishani and Raagini to hospital.
Amba(with a doubtful face):Hospital??
Ranveer:(with a smile):Today Raagini is going for her vaccination so I thought I can take both of them to hospital.
Amba(with a smile): Haan tk tk go and come Ranveer. Last time know I and Ishani only took Raagini to vaccination. Raagini cried and almost all the staffs of that hospital came to manage her.
Ranveer:She will cry that much?
Amba: Haan even you too cried a lot when we did vaccination for you(seeing Kailash): Hain na Kailashji.
Kailash: haan you too were like that only now your daughter is like you.
Ranveer:haan but today I will manage Raagini.
Amba: Haan go and be with Raagini and Ishani so that it will be easy for Ishani to manage Raagini today.(she gave a smile).
Ranveer(giving a smile to Amba): Tk Maa.

They were having breakfast and Kailash and Amba finishing their breakfast giving a smile to Ranveer left from there.Ranveer was having the breakfast were Ishani was coming down in the stairs with Raagini in her hand and a bag in her hand. Raagini was cutely touching the soft cheeks of Ishani and smiling to her mother. Ishani brought Raagini to the dinning table and saw Ranveer having his breakfast.
Ishani:Where are the others?
Ranveer:All had their breakfast you sit and have your breakfast and make Raagini have her breakfast.
Ishani: haan tk(seeing Raagini):sit in the table don't run okay.
Raagini: hmmm

Ishani made Raagini sit in the table near Ranveer and kept the bag in the table and was about to get breakfast were the cutie pie held Ishani's hand with her hand and saw her with a smile.
Ishani:(cutely smiling to Raagini): Leave me baby let Mama bring your breakfast. Be with Papa(seeing Ranveer): hold her Ranveer she may run in the table too..
Ranveer:Haan let me(he had his breakfast in one hand and held Raagini with other hand and smiled to Raagini).
The cutie pie smiled seeing Ranveer were Ishani getting Raagini smiling to Ranveer slowly took her hand from Raagini's hand and she started to walk inside the kitchen.She saw Mala and got to know Raagini's breakfast is ready and told her to make milk ready for Raagin and brought the breakfast for Raagini. Ishani sat in the chair and started to feed Raagini were Ranveer too was enjoying his breakfast with a lovely  family moment.
Nirbhay and Rithika were having their eye on RV mansion till now.
Once Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini finished their breakfast with a happy family moment Ishani washed her hands and cleaned Raagini's mouth. Ranveer was till now near his daughter and wife and as soon as Ishani came to him washing Raagini's mouth
Ranveer:Shall we go?
Ishani:Have Raagini I told Mala to pack milk let me get it and come be with Raagini in the hall.
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay. (seeing Raagini):Come let us go to the hall and be in the hall).
Ranveer got Raagini from Ishani were Raagini smiled seeing Ranveer cutely. Ranveer brought her to the hall and left her in the floor were the cutie pie was running around the sofa. Ranveer too started to play running behind her.
Ishani got the feeding bottle full of milk from Mala.
She packed her bag with all the belongings of Raagini and was coming towards the hall.The cutie pie was running cutely seeing Ranveer behind her.
Ranveer:Baby Papa will get you..
Raagini(laughing cutely): Papa papa,,,

Ishani came to the hall were she had a smile seeing Ranveer and Raagini running in the hall.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(stopping running and seeing Ishani):Shall we go?
Ishani; Haan let us.
Ranveer went to Raagini in a cutely instant took her in his hand and held her close to him.
Ranveer:Come baby let us go out..
Raagini(laughing well): Papa...(she hugging him cutely).
Ranveer(hugging Raagini seeing Ishani):Come Ishani..
Ishani: haan (with a smile she started to walk with Ranveer).
Walking with each other with a smile they came to the parking of RV mansion.

Nirbhay saw Ranveer and he saw Ishani too. He was able to see Ranveer giving Raagini to Ishani and took the car key from his pocket and he opened the car. Ishani opened the car door and sat next to Ranveer.
Nirbhay(seeing his driver):Now a car will come out of RV mansion follow that car.(he saw Rithika who was also seeing Ranveer and Ishani): you saw them both know?
Rithika: Haan I saw them but where they are going?
Nirbhay:let them go where ever they want.Today is the last day Ishani is breathing. Let me tell you she cannot come back to her home alive today.
Rithika:No If the place they are going is a crowd area means?
Nirbhay: No problem my henchman know to finish everything perfectly you no need to worry they will bring Ishani to me for sure I will kill her today.

Ishani made Raagini comfortable in her lap and kept the bag in the dashboard.
Raagini(standing in Ishani's knees); Mama (she was seeing Ishani with a affectionate look).
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile):what happen Baby? come hug karo..
Raagini(smiling well): huggie..
Ishani(with a smile): Haan huggie give Mama a huggie.
Raagini cutely surrounded Ishani's neck with complete love for her mother. Ishani too hugged her so well.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and Raagini with a smile and seeing Ishani):So from your daughter you will ask for her hug but any time you have asked for a hug to me?
Ishani:I have asked for hug to you, you would have forgot it.
Ranveer:That may be for one or two times only other times I only need to ask please hug me Ishani.
Ishani(had a laugh seeing his face):Ranveer If I keep Raagini in hug only she will be quite till we reach hospital so only.
Ranveer(shaking his head a yes):Tk..(he gave a impossible smile to her were Ishani too smiled seeing him).

Ranveer started the car and he started to drive and their car crossed RV mansion gate and they came to the road. They started to drive towards the hospital.Nirbhay's car driver who was waiting for Ranveer's car to come out as said by Nirbhay started to follow Ranveer's car.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
I hope that the car in which nirbhay & ritika r travelling should met a terrible accident & end their evilness for good...hope that Ranveer, Ishani & Raagini stay safe ...great epi s always... B safe & sound sissy
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer long hug was so romantic.nirbhay is planning 4 an accident n that wicked ritika is thinking how nirbhay will b framed as d culprit.stupid nirbhay is trusting ritika.loved ishani feeding ragini n nice family moment of breakfast.ranveer ragini short scene was cute.hope nirbhay's plan backfire n ishveer ragiini will b saved
Mayashelly thumbnail
Niz sakshi dii..
The epi is so gud
I love their family moments..
And ragini is like ranveer crying for vaccination
Try showing more ranveer and ragini scenes dr... Because its so cute...
Update next soon dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care