keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii. The epi is gud.
But disappointed ranveer 😭
Ragini is cute. She made her parents happy.
Their moments were lovely... Happy cutest family no.1
If we have seen these on show, it would be really niz and break trp chart. We miss it though. But you made their story complete dr.
Love you 😳
update next soon
Keep smiling πŸ˜‰
Take care 😊

Hi Maya
glad you liked the episode
happy for your comment
happy that you liked Raagini and the way she made her parents happy
glad you liked their moment and their happy family
yes we would be very happy If we have seen this in he show
we missed these happy days of Ishveer in the show
glad you liked the way I completed their story
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Today's episode is very sweet...Raagini & Ishani r sleeping in Ranveer's chest is the best part of this forum...excellent update sissy... Waiting for next part...b safe & healthy

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy that you liked Raagini and Ishani sleeping in Ranveer's chest
hapy tha tyou liked the update
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
2 episode in one day for me makes me happy
I really love the episode as well as ishveer cute romance
Oh poor ranveer dissapointed but soon get fine
Just becoz of his cute daughter
Last part was amazing
Wife and daughtr both on Ranveer chest
Sooo cute

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the comment
happy that  2 episode made yo happy
glad you liked Ishveer romance
yes Ranveer got disappointed but he was fine
ya that is beacause of his cute daughter
happy that you liked the last part
both of them on Ranveer's chest
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi,
Sorry for late reply due to net problem..
Just read it was amazing update..
Finally shivnya engegment's done...Happy to see all couple rock on the dance floor..specially our ishveer [:D/
] they r best romantic couple forever..
So both give up their challenge good 😳
Hmm first time ishani getting so romantic 😳 with ranveer ky baat hai..
Our dhikar also make fun with her their simply naughty mood nd kissesπŸ˜› it was so romantic..i loved it..
Lo poor ishveer again get distrub by cutiepie nd ranveer get disapointed but when he understand it really nice...nd where ishveer sleeping well with each other i like it was best moment
Update soon dr...nd luv u
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige
its okay dear no need to be sorry I can understand
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
yes finally Shivanya engagment done
glad you liked all the couple rocking in dance floor
special is always our Ishveer
they are born to be romantic couple forever
now they gave up the challenge
glad you liked Romantic Ishani and this is the first time she is getting more romantic
to him
Ranveer too made fun of her
happy that you liked their romance
yes Ishveer again got disturbed by cutie pie and Ranveer was disappointed
happy that you liked the way he understood it
happy you liked their sleeping moment
ya let me update it dear
love you too
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer naughty.he wants ishani 2 b sunny leone.loved ishani thanking him to bring her lovely moments of being with her father nitin.romance was beautiful.ragini interrupted their romance but its lovely that like ishani said ranveer wasnt angry.so sweet of him 2 tell a story 2 ragini n make her sleep.loved ranveer saying that  both ishani n ragini sleeping with him gives him more happiness n he will take care of bot of them like his kids

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
happy you liked his naughtiness and ye he want his Ishani to be sunny leone
glad you liked the way Ishani thought about her moments with her father
happy you liked their romance
now yes Raagini interrupted their romance
Ranveer was not angry due to it is his daughter
happy that you liked the way he telling story to Raagini to make her sleep
happy that you liked the way Ranveer told both of them as his kids
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry di i am not able to give u reply but surely i will try to.. But all the episodes wee superb
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey saKshi as usual wonderful update thank you for pm
Yu nailed it dear awesome  ishveer scenes are nice cutipie so bounded well with ishu
Really sorry for late reply though am busy some how will read it
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 293
It was 8.30 in the morning when Ishani came out of the washroom wearing a blue green color combination Chudidar. She started to get ready for the day and made herself ready with her free hair and she looked so beautiful. Ishani once she got ready made herself a final check in the mirror and saw Raagini who was sleeping so well in the cradle and saw Ranveer who was sleeping so well in the bed. She opened the curtains and the window and she again saw Ranveer who was sleeping. She thought about the night incident and came to the other side of the bed and sat next to Ranveer. She caressed his hair and had a smile in her face.
Ishani:(in a low tone to herself):Sorry Ranveer I know you were bit disappointed yesterday. But again you only made me fall in love with you when you were making Raagini sleep. I too don't know how I slept when I woke up I was in the same choli and lehenga and I was near you(smiling seeing his cute face):when you are sleeping know you are the cutest husband in the world. I like your face so much when you are sleeping.
Brought her hand from his hair to his cheek and caressed his cheek with a smile. she got up from the bed and started to walk in the corridor. She came to the hall and saw Mala walking across her having a plate closed with another plate.
Ishani:(with a smile): Mala..
Mala:Bhabhi..
Ishani(seeing the plate):What is in this plate and where are you going?
Mala: wo..Nitin sir ki breakfast.
Ishani(with a smile):Give it to me let me give it to him.
Mala:Tk Bhabhi(she gave the breakfast plate in Ishani's hands).

Ishani got the breakfast plate and she went to the dinning table and kept the breakfast plate in the table and she entered the kitchen.
Ranveer's phone rang its ringtone which disturbed his sleep so well. Ranveer opened his eyes were the sun rays fell in his face made his eye to get irritated. Ranveer slowly got up and saw the ringing phone in the lamp table. Ranveer took the phone from the lamp table and picked the call. Getting its his PA Rishab.
Ranveer:Hello Rishab
Rishab: Sir I saw the message you sent me yesterday night to arrange for a cabin in Diamond company in research and development department. I told a office staff to make it ready he will doing it now and I am too on the way to Diamond company only to check whether the room is like as you said I just want to know when are you coming sir?By what time room should be ready?
Ranveer:First of all thank you so much Rishab for getting ready this much early and working towards the work I said you. I will be there by 10.00 o clock.
Rishab: Okay sir everything will be ready by that time.
Ranveer ;hmm okay let me cut the call.

He cut the call and kept the phone back to the lamp stand and saw beside him and not finding Ishani he glanced the whole room and without finding Ishani anywhere he got down from the bed and went to the washroom and he didn't find her there too. He saw Raagini in the cradle sleeping so well.
Ranveer(having a smile seeing his daughter and to himself): I think Ishani has got ready and went down. Fine I need to be in office by 10.00 clock with Nitin Uncle. Leaving him in the office let me come back home and spend time with Raagini and Ishani. (he had a smile and was happy for the day).
He went and took dress for him and entered the washroom to make himself ready.
Ishani took the bowl and kept it in the kitchen slap and went to the fridge and opened it. She searched for curd in the fridge and got the curd in a big bowl.She took the bowl out and closed the fridge and brought the bowl and kept it in the slap. She took a spoon and started to take curd in it and put it in the small bowl.Once she found the quantity of curd is enough she took some sugar from the box and put some sugar in it. She mixed both sugar and curd by a small spoon and kept the spoon in that bowl. She kept back the curd bowl in the fridge and took the small bowl with sugar and curd with her and came to the dinning table. She took the breakfast plate in her hand keeping the sugar and curd bowl above it she started to walk towards servant quarters.
Ranveer came out of the room wearing a white shirt and blue jean pant. He came to the mirror and dried his hair and made himself ready so quick. He tuck in his shirt to the pant and wore a black belt. He looked so cool in white shirt and blue jean. He saw Raagini and making sure she is sleeping well and he came out of the room and closed the door and slowly and started to walk in the corridor. He came down to the hall and came to the breakfast table were Baa, Kailash and Amba were about to have their breakfast.
Amba(smiling seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Dikhra come let us have breakfast.
Ranveer: Maa let me have my breakfast afterwards.
Baa:Arrey Ranveer have now itself its already time for breakfast.
Ranveer(giving a smile): Baa today I am going to take Nitin Uncle to office and introduce him to my staffs and once I left him in office I am going to come back to home only. Maa has said me to be in home for three days. Yesterday Ganesh Chathurthi and today and tomorrow going to be in home only. So after coming home let me have my breakfast.
Baa:Tk tk (she started to have her breakfast).
Amba:Ranveer at least have your coffee..
Ranveer: Haan Maa(he sat in his chair)
Amba(seeing inside the kitchen): Mala bring coffee for Ranveer.
Mala: Haan Maa.

Ranveer eyes were searching for Ishani were he was not able to find her anywhere in the hall. He thought Ishani would be in Kitchen but Amba has only called Mala's name. He was thinking where Ishani would have gone. That was the time Mala brought coffee for Ranveer.
Ranveer(getting the coffee from Mala and in a normal tone):Mala did you see Ishani?
Mala: Bhaiya Bhabhi came to the hall when I was up to take breakfast for Nitin sir. She got that breakfast and said me she will give the breakfast to Nitin sir.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Oh Ishani has gone to see her father(seeing mala and smiling): hmm okay Mala you can go.
Mala:Tk Bhaiya.

Mala moved from there were Ranveer started to sip his coffee.
Ishani having the breakfast in her hand knocked Nitin's house. She knocked four knocks and when she was about to knock the next knock Nitin opened the door and had a smile seeing Ishani in front of him. He signed Ishani to enter were Ishani removed her slipper and entered the house with a smile.
Ishani:Good morning Papa.(she kept the breakfast in the table).
Nitin:Good morning Ishani. why you are straining yourself? what is the need for you to bring breakfast to me?
Ishani: Papa I just wanted to see you that time Mala was bringing breakfast to you so only I got it from her and came to see you with your breakfast.
Nitin:(giving a smile):Tk I am so happy to see my daughter face in this fresh morning. Ek minute I just need to wear my over coat let me wear it. you wait in the hall okay.
Ishani: hmm tk.

Nitin and Ishani exchanged a smile and Nitin went to his room were Ishani sat in the chair near the table in the hall.
Ranveer finished his coffee in the next five minutes and saw Amba, Baa and Kailash with a smile.
Ranveer:Tk Maa,Baa, Baba let me see Nitin Uncle and take him to office.
Amba:Tk Ranveer(she gave a smile).

Baa and Kailash gave a head shake and smile to him Ranveer smiling back to them started to walk in the hall. He came out of the house and started to walk towards the servant quarters.
Nitin came out of his room wearing White pant, Kurta and was wearing a black over coat. He came and stood in front of Ishani making himself complete ready for the day. Ishani seeing him got up from the chair and saw him with a smile.
Ishani: Papa I am really happy to see you. Today you are going to join back in Ranveer's office. I wish here after you should not get the thought to leave Ranveer's office.
Nitin(gave a smile to her):Ishani actually I liked the work in Ranveer's office so much but some of the heart breaking incidents only made me to quit the job in his office and leave from Mumbai.

Ranveer came to Nitin's house and when he was about to enter the house he saw Ishani's slipper there. He was able to hear Ishani's voice now.
Ishani:what heart breaking incident Papa?
Ranveer waited out of Nitin's house to let Nitin and Ishani complete their conversation.
Nitin(turning to Ishani): Ishani I came to see you in Jail and finally when you were sentenced to death also I was in court only with Falguni. I told Falguni to talk to you and try to bring you out but she only said you are firm in your decision and won't tell the truth here after. After that Parekh family was thrown out of RV mansion.Again I saw Falguni when she was looking for a job and that time only I told her that I will give a portion of my house to them. After that I came to know you were dead and after that Falguni also left us. I came to Mumbai  to see you and Falguni only after a lot of searches. To see you only I joined in Ranveer's office and when I came to  know that you and Falguni are dead what is the need for me to be here and so only I quit my job and left to Baroda and there too I didn't like the job so I went to Nagpur and(with a smile)there I saw my daughter alive in front of me. I am really happy to see you alive Ishani.
Ishani:(with a smile): Even me Papa I am so happy to have you back in my life. (she took the bowl showed it to Nitin): Have it Papa.
Nitin:Arrey curd..
Ishani:With sugar(she took a spoon of curd and sugar and showed it near the mouth of Nitin):Have it Papa..
Nitin(had it with a smile and eating it):Thank you but what is the need for sugar and curd for me?
Ishani:When I used to go to exam Maa used to feed me this and even when I too joined the office know that time also Maa fed me sugar and curd.Now I am doing it to you as its the first day of you in office and this job should set for you so well. I wish you all success today and you will shine in your job.
Nitin:Thank you my daughter.

They both had a smile to each other were hearing it Ranveer too smiled seeing the happiness of Ishani with her father.
Nitin(thinking for a while): Ishani did your family receive the money I sent to them?
Ishani(without understanding):Money? what Money?
Nitin:Actually when you was born I and Falguni took a insurance policy and when Falguni died her insurance money you were the nominee. As I got the money and knowing Parekh family situation I wrote your name in the packet of money and sent it to them. Was that money useful for them?
Ishani(thinking about that money and the way Ranveer told her as the thief of shikhar's house jewel during her Sangeeth with Shikhar):Papa you only sent that money to me?
Nitin: hmmm I only sent it.Actually I thought you are dead that time and I thought If I sent it in others name they may not know whose money is that so only I sent it with your name in it to Parekh family.

Ranveer thought about the way he said Ishani has stolen the jewel and the way Ishani gave the money she got through Falguni Maa's insurance. He for a while felt ashamed of himself hurting Ishani to the extreme and questioning her self dignity.
Ishani:Papa wo money hain na haan I only got that money as there was my name in it I only got it.
Nitin(with a smile): you itself got that so happy. you are having that money safely know have it that may be useful for you.
Ishani:Papa that money is not with me now. That time I was about to marry Shikhar and when Shikhar and my Sangeet was going on Ranveer came and told that he has brought your house and he told all of us to vacate. He asked for money from us If we want to stay there and for that I gave that money to Ranveer Papa.
Nitin:That is okay somewhere it has helped you know I am so happy for it.Its your Mother's money Ishani you have all the rights in it.
Ishani:I know Papa and fine Papa have your breakfast and start to office.Ranveer will any time come to pick you up.Let me leave now once you come back tell me how was your day.
Nitin:Okay Ishani.(gave a smile to her and as she was about to leave Nitin sat in the chair and start to have his breakfast).
Ishani came to the entrance of the house and saw Ranveer standing there
Ishani:(with a smile):ra...(before she could tell).

Ranveer signed her to be silent and held her hand and brought her some distance and finding a corner made her stand by the wall and he too stood facing her with a silent face.
Ishani:Ranveer you came to take Papa to office?
Ranveer:hmmm
Ishani;He is having his breakfast once he finish his breakfast take him to office(she was about to leave telling it).
Ranveer(held her hand): Ishani..
Ishani(came back and saw him): Kya hua Ranveer?
Ranveer: I am sorry.
Ishani(with a doubtful face);Sorry for what?
Ranveer: I insulted you during your Sangeet with Shikhar know telling you have stolen the jewel and with that only you got the money.
Ishani(with a smile held his cheek):I don't want sorry and all for that come.
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani I told it...actually to...
Ishani(before he tells);you were possessive hain na Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani telling his feelings): haan I was possessive I thought If I tell like that your marriage with Shikhar will get stopped.
Ishani(with a smile): you heard what I and papa was speaking?
Ranveer: Haan I was coming to take Nitin uncle with me to office that time only I heard it and the flashback of how worst I behaved with you came to my mind. With the money your father gave how worst I spoke to you.
Ishani(held his both the cheek):come on now forget it Ranveer.
Ranveer:how much good you are?you are forgiving all my wrong doings and you are bearing all my anger Ishani. (with a emotional face):I love you(he hugged her well).
Ishani(too hugged his back and caressed his hair);Ranveer come out of the hug this is servant quarters If somebody sees us means..
Ranveer(hugging her more): tell me I love you at least today. you didn't tell yesterday and without telling it you slept in my shoulders. Tell me know I love you.
Ishani(had a smile):Ranveer come out of the hug(held his shoulders and made him to come out of the hug)
Ranveer(coming out and seeing her like a cute child): I want to be in your hug.
Ishani: you can be in my hug but this is not the time my Ranveer
Ranveer(going close to her):Then what is the time to romance? yesterday also we started to romance but we didn't get time. I really want some time with you Ishani.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute look): you will my boy (held his cheek well between her hands and in a cute moment kissed his lips and took back her lips): I love you Ranveer.

Telling it before Ranveer could react Ishani pushed him lightly and started to walk quickly were Ranveer was stuggling to react the happiness he got in her kiss and I love you.
Ranveer(slowly smiling and in a excitement):Wow I got Ishani's kiss and I love you(he was smiling to himself so well)
BG SONG:
Kyonki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, meraa dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho
Screen freezes on Ranveer's smiling face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 294
Ranveer who was lost in happiness as he got a kiss from Ishani and the three magical words from her was standing seeing the way Ishani went now.
Ranveer(to himself with a smile):I am so happy Ishani how much lovely wife you are? No man will get a wife like you. I am loving you so much even this whole life is not enough for me to express my love. I really need some time with you let me start my romance again and some how I will get a complete time with you and I can have you only for me. (he took a deep breath of happiness and started to walk towards Nitin's house).
He came to Nitin house and the door was open Ranveer knocked the open door were Nitin came to the hall wiping his hands with a towel. He had a smile seeing Ranveer.
Nitin:Come in Ranveer..
Ranveer:its okay Uncle If you are ready let us go to office.
Nitin: Haan I am ready(he placed the towel in the holder and took the lock and key and came out and locked the door):Let us go Ranveer.
Ranveer:hmm okay Uncle
They both started to walk out of the servant quarters and they came to the parking lot. Ranveer took the car key from his pocket opened the car and sat in the driving seat. Nitin sat next to him and Ranveer started to drive the car towards his diamond company.
Ranveer(driving the car):Uncle work freely in our office. I know how important resource you are now you are my father in law. you no need to work at all you can be in home itself just for your determination in your decision only..(before he could tell).
Nitin:(with a smile):Ranveer I have got Ishani after a long time in my life. Now I am so happy spending time with her. For all this I need to thank you only. But sitting inside the house where my daughter is a daughter in law is not a good thing for a father as well his daughter. And here after I wish to give everything to Ishani in my money so only Ranveer I wish to work.
Ranveer(with a smile):Now my respect on you have increased uncle. I know you are expect in Gold and Diamond. Already I have seen your job that time you were in another designation. Now I am giving you the head position in Diamond company. you know the quality of the Diamond so well so here after I can assure you well in this company almost the complete company will be in your control. And Sharman is only taking care of the legal department in Diamond company.
Nitin: I will take care of everything Ranveer. Thanks for having trust on me to this extreme.
Ranveer:sure I will trust you always Uncle.

Having a chat with each other they came to the office parking lot and Ranveer parked his car. They both got down from the car and they started to enter the office. The security saluted to Ranveer and Ranveer giving a head shake to him was walking inside the office.All the office staff wished Ranveer were Ranveer too wished them back and Rishab came and welcomed Ranveer were Ranveer showed Nitin to Rishab and told him as the head of Research and development department.
Ranveer(in a speaking tone): May I have your attention please Ladies and Gentleman.
All the staffs got up and all saw Ranveer were Ranveer continued.
Ranveer(showing Nitin); He is Mr. Nitin Joshi and from today he is going to be Research and development department head.
All clapped their hands were Nitin smiled to them all.
Ranveer:Thank you for your welcome and I wish you all will support him in all your jobs and help him to run the company very well. Thank you.you all can go back to your work.
All clapped once again and they all went back to their seats to work. Rishab showed the way for Nitin were Ranveer and Nitin walked towards the way he showed. They came to the cabin Rishab showed them and Ranveer saw the cabin a glance and seeing all the comfort done so well showed the chair to Nitin with a smile. Nitin sat in the chair and gave a smile to Ranveer.
Ranveer:That is it Uncle this is your company and your cabin. All you need to do is there will be diamond coming after all the check from the research and development department and even after that you need to do a final check on the quality of the diamond and sent the diamond for dispatch.
Nitin:I will take care of it Ranveer.
Ranveer: Okay Uncle let me leave now what ever help you want get it from Rishab and you can even call me. Let me leave now.
Nitin: Okay Ranveer.

Ranveer giving a smile started to leave the cabin were Nitin started to see the files that were kept in his table. Ranveer walked out of the company and he came to the car and started the car and he drove the car to a textile shop. He parked the car and entered the textile shop.
Ishani finishing her breakfast after coming from servant quarters was now walking in the corridor to go to their room. Ishani thought the way she kissed Ranveer and told him she loves him and had a smile of shyness. She came to their room and opened the door and entered the room.She saw Raagini was slowly moving and know it will take some minutes for her to wake up and Ishani sat in the bed.Ishani was thinking all the moments of her with Ranveer from their childhood. She was smiling thinking their each and every cute fight when they were friends. As she was about to think their marriage Raagini cutely was opening her eyes and held the cradle stick with her hand and got up and sat in the cradle and without crying in a cute tone "Mama".
Ishani came to the world and saw Raagini were she gave a smile to her daughter.
Ishani(got up from the bed and came to Raagini):Cutie pie what a surprise my baby has got up without crying?(she showed her hands to Raagini).
Raagini cutely showed her hands to Ishani were Ishani took Raagini in her hands. Raagini silently rested her head in Ishani's shoulders well.
Ishani:cutie shall I take you washroom?you can take Bath...
Raagini(with a cute tone): hmm

Ishani with a smile took Raagini inside the washroom and took the bath tub and made the cutie pie to sit in the tub.
Ishani:Be in the tub let Mama bring your dress okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head): hmmm

Ishani with a smile got up and went out of the washroom and came to the cupboard and took dresses for Raagini and entered the washroom again. She made Raagini to stand in the tub and removed her dresses and putting it in the basket to wash and removed her diaper and dropped it in the wash bin. Ishani took Raagini from the tub and made her clean and putting the cutie pie back in the tub and brought the tub to the tap and opened the tab were the tap started to pour water in the tub. The cutie who was sitting silently touched the water with her tiny hand and pushed the water to sprinkle in Ishani;s face.
Ishani(as the water sprinkled in her face and seeing Raagini): Baby till now you were that much silent and now this much naughty now?
Raagini(cutely smiled seeing Ishani and in a lovely): mmmamam..

Ishani giving a smile to her started to make her take bath. It was exactly half an hour were Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom and she started to make Raagini ready. The cutie pie looked so cute to Ishani wearing white pant and black shirt. Her milk skin was so contrast to her black shirt.
Ishani:Finally my baby is done. Come let Mama take you down and feed your breakfast.
Raagini: Kana..
Ishani: Haan Baby kana come..(she took Raagini in her hands and started to walk in the corridor and she started to get down in the stairs).

Ishani came to the dinning table and made Raagini sit in the dinning table and she sat in the chair holding Raagini.
Ishani:Mala...mala..
Mala(came out of the kitchen): Haan Bhabhi..
Ishani:Raagini's breakfast is ready know?
Mala: Haan Bhabhi its ready..
Ishani:Tk bring it
Mala: haan

Mala went inside and in the next minutes she brought two bowl of meshed rice with mashed potato with salt mixed in it and feeding bottle full of water. Ishani got the bowls and feeding bottle from Mala and kept it in the table.
Ishani:okay Mala you go..
Mala:Tk Bhabhi.
Ishani(saw Raagini):see today for you meshed rice and meshed potato..let Mama feed you okay have it.
Raagini:hmm

Ishani tasted a mouth of meshed rice and meshed potato and finding it okay to feel Raagini took a hand of meshed rice and feed Raagini were the cutie pie was having the rice cutely.
Ishani(with a smile feeding Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini having the food and seeing Ishani with a cute look.
Ishani:you know you are really a cute child to Mama. More than all the child you are the best child you want to know why?
Raagini(smiled slowly and shook her head); mmm
Ishani:(feeding a mouth of meshed potato to her): you know you are so cute baby. Many babies know they will not sit quiet when their mothers are feeding them. They won't listen to mother's words but my Raagini is not like that she is very naughty baby but also when I tell her to be quiet she used to be quiet. She is the precious baby for me. (cutely caressing Raagini's hair with her other hand): you never made me baby sitting hard I am loving to take care of you kyunki tum meri beti aur cute beti hain
Raagini(cutely touching her chest with her hand in a lovely tone); mein..
Ishani(had a smile seeing Raagini talking to her):Wow you started to talk this word also so cute. haan you only tum bahut cute hain..
Raagini(again smiling touched her chest well): Mein..
Ishani: Haan baby tum(she was feeding her with a happy smile).

Ranveer was entering the home and saw Raagini sitting in the dinning table and Ishani in the chair and she was feeding Raagini. Ranveer(to himself): Ishani is here only thank god I kept the gift packet in car itself. Let me bring it after wards and make it a surprise for Ishani
Having a smile in his face seeing Raagini and Ishani and with the same smile started to walk towards the dinning table and he came to them.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):hello Baby..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and smiling well): Papa..
Ranveer: Haaan Papa came back(he took a chair and sat next to Ishani and faced Raagini).
Ishani(feeding Raagini and seeing Ranveer):Left Papa in office?
Ranveer: Haan Ishani I left him in office and I introduced him to my office staffs too. (he gave a smile to her).
Ishani: Job should set to Papa.
Ranveer: Haan it will Ishani.

Ishani was feeding Raagini were the cutie pie was having it so well seeing her mother.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani well and turning to Raagin): Raagini
Raagini: Papa..
Ranveer:Tell your Mama to wear Saree.

Raagini without getting what Ranveer is telling turned to Ishani with a innocent face.
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer and then Raagini): cutie pie tell me one thing whether you want Mama to come behind you when you are running or not?
Raagini:(without understanding): Mama...
Ishani(getting she didn't understand):Tell Mama whether you want Mama(signing her behind) behind you or not while you are running?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a cute puppy look and took Ishani's left hand and held her hand with her hand and seeing Ranveer): Mama..mein..(she had a possessive face for Ishani).
Ishani(showing her hand in Raagini's hand and seeing Ranveer):Did you see how your daughter is?Not even a single minute she will be away from me (seeing Raagini): If mama want to run behind you Mama is convenient in this Chudidar only baby.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and Ishani holding their hand with a smile):Okay Raagini baby let your Mama wear chudidar for you but Papa too want Mama know that time tell Mama to wear Saree.
Ishani:Let us see that time(she feed the last mouth for Raagini and took the water feeding bottle and gave it to Raagini),
Raagini started to drink it cutely. Raagini gave the bottle to Ishani were Ishani got it from her hand.
Ishani:Ranveer take her to the hall and be with her.
Ranveer: Haan tk(took Raagini in his hand and started to walk in the hall).

Ishani got up and went to the kitchen and dropped the bowls for washing and washed her hands. Ranveer brought Raagini were that was the moment Parul was entering the hall.
Parul: Bhaiya..
Ranveer: haan Parul
Parul: you didn't go to office?
Ranveer: Nahi I didn't go. I told sharman too not to go to office today know?
Parul: Haan he is in our room only Bhaiya(seeing Raagini):come to Mami..
Raagini immediately showed her hand to Parul.
Parul(held Raagini well in her hands and saw Ranveer):let me have her Bhaiya If she cries let me bring her.
Ranveer: hmm tk.(he gave a smile to her).

Parul started to move from there having Raagini with her were Ranveer getting its the chance went back to the dinning table to see Ishani were she was coming out of the kitchen.Ranveer saw the hall and making sure no one is there went and stood in front of Ishani.
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer standing in front of her):Ranveer where is Raagini?
Ranveer;With Parul.
Ishani:Tk move why are you standing in front of me?
Ranveer(held her hand and brought her to a corner and in a low tone):you won't wear Saree for me?
Ishani:Ranveer what are you doing? If somebody sees us
Ranveer:No one will come tell me you won't wear Saree for me?
Ishani:I will wear Ranveer but not now I am really finding it difficult to run behind Raagini wearing my Saree.
Ranveer(cutely went close to her):Tk you don't want to wear Saree. But Tonight I want some time with you okay and I have planned for it too.
Ishani:Tonight Raagini will be with us what have you planned?
Ranveer:That let me tell you wait and watch. (he gave a smile):Okay I have some work let me go and be in my study room.

Telling it he left her and went from there and started to walk in the hall and climbed the stairs. Ishani was having a doubtful face of what Ranveer has planned. She too started to walk to their room were before she could enter the room there was a cry of Raagini behind her. Ishani turned and saw were Raagini was cutely crying in the hands of Parul. Ishani got Raagini from parul and gave a smile to her. parul started to walk from there the day started to run for Ishani by taking care of Raagini. After the lunch Ranveer started to play with Raagini in the hall were even the cutie pie didn't sleep in the afternoon. The day was complete drawing to night were Ishani saw Nitin and he told her that the job was good to her and when it was exactly night were Raagini who didn't sleep in the afternoon was sleeping well in Ishani's shoulder in the night. Ishani brought Raagini to their room and laid Raagini in the cradle and made sure she is comfortable.
Ishani(to herself):Raagini won't wake up as she didn't sleep in the afternoon. But where is Ranveer ?after dinner I thought he would have come to the room but where is he? As I was busy with Raagini I was not able to look Ranveer also today. He was working sometime and was playing with Raagini sometime. (she took her phone and called to Ranveer)
She waited for the call to be picked were she heard Ranveer's voice as soon as the call was picked.
Ranveer: haan Ishani..
Ishani:Where are you? you are not in room also..
Ranveer: I said I have a plan for tonight so go to your room and see what is there?
Ishani: My room? now Raagini is sleeping Ranveer how to leave her and come?
Ranveer:Arrey just a few minutes Ishani.
Ishani:tk let me but where are you?
Ranveer:go and see the room I will come.
Ishani: Okay.

Ishani cut the call and making sure Raagini is sleeping well she turned off the lights of the room and started to walk out of their room and  closed the door and she went to her room. She opened her room door and entered the room were she found the whole room silent. Ishani without understanding anything went and turned on the lights and she spotted a gift packet in the bed.
Ishani:Gift packet?
Thinking it she went and took the gift and saw some wordings above the gift pack were the wordings were "This is the special gift for my wife who is the most beautiful woman I have seen in this world, I have been always proud that I have all the rights to admire her beauty. This is the gift to make you more and more beautiful to my eyes Ishani. see the gift of your Ranveer.
Reading it Ishani had a smile and she started to unpack the gift.
To be continued πŸ˜‰