Frequent Posters

Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hy sakshi di
Sorry for late reply.
Was held up with exams... 😭
Their romance started 😆
Cute ragini loved her more day by day...
She is exactly her dad and won't leave ishani... Its cute to see the longing of dad and daughter... 😊
Ishani said she will leave ranveer when he mistrusts her... And he is shocked... Is this a hint for upcoming episodes after some time... 😕
Rithika is back and shocked with naina's death... What this nirbhay gonna do now...
Waiting for next dr..
Keep smiling 😳
Take care 😉Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi hope u r doing good
Finally get time for reply
Actually i was busy in my sessionals
I read all ur chapterz
They were amazing
Finally ishveer clear everything
Poor Ranveer did not get time with ishani
Raghni is such a cutie pie she can't live without her mom
Keep update
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
yes finally their romance started as well disturbance too
yes that demand will come in the upcoming episodes
yes now Rithika came back to Mumbai let us see waht is going to happen to her
keep reading 😉

WOuld be waiting for that episode because i know u will make it very romantic..⭐️
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 259
As Rithika and Aarthi heard Nirbhay's tone they turned and saw the direction were Nirbhay was standing with anger face. He was liked Hulk to Rithika's eyes. Rithika was shivering and she didn't know what to react now. Nirbhay came towards Rithika having a sharp angry eye on her. He came and finally stood in front of her.
Rithika(in a stammering tone):Ni..Nir..Nirbhay..
Nirbhay:(in a clear tone): Haan Nirbhay. What have you done? You have done something in Naina's marriage and finally you made my sister to die.
Rithika(getting it well this time): Naina..is de..dead?

Nirbhay seeing her with a anger face in a instant slapped Rithika with full anger were Rithika went and fell in a table pushing the flower vase down on the floor.When she raised her head she saw Naina's photo surrounded by garland.
Rithika(seeing Naina photo and bearing the pain in cheek in thoughts):Naina died. Oh god now this Nirbhay will be anger to the extreme I don't know how to escape from this problem. (she held her cheek and turned towards Nirbhay and saw him with a feared face).
Hearing the noise in the hall Vikram and uttam came from their room. Aarthi was worried for her brother's behaviour of not realizing his mistake and blaming others. Nirbhay's mother with a dull face came out of her room and saw Rithika standing in front of Nirbhay with a feared face standing in the upstairs.
Rithika:Nirbhay I tired my best but..
Nirbhay:But what? finally Ranveer rejected Naina and because of it my sister committed suicide. (he showed his hand to her):With this hand only I kept fire on my sister's body.
Rithika:Nirbhay wo..(she didn't know what to tell to Nirbhay).
Nirbhay(making himself okay);Tk tell me what did you do?and how did Naina's marriage stop?
Rithika(making herself okay):As you woke up one day and said Naina to do something and take Ranveer from Ishani Naina called me and told me to come with her. Finally Me, Naina and Maa went to Mumbai to see Ranveer but we didn't find Ranveer and Ishani there.So finally we got to know Ranveer and Ishani were in Nagpur so We three went to Nagpur and asking sorry to Ranveer and Ishani Naina got job from Ranveer.Maa went leaving us in Nagpur so after that Naina and me tried may ways to separate Ranveer and Ishani but they didn't lose their trust on each other at any point. So I only finally made the plan of kidnapping Ishani and Ranveer's father. With Ranveer's father in my custody I blackmailed Ranveer's mother to make Ranveer marry to Naina. Ishani too was in my custody only but one day cheating me Ishani escaped from my custody and I was not able to find her.Even after realizing that Ishani will contact Ranveer or her family I kept Jammer in RV mansion to stop Ishani from contacting her family.But doing something finally Ishani came to RV mansion on the date of marriage.
Nirbhay:you have planned it so well but You should have been very careful know in keeping Ishani in your custody but your small negligence has killed my sister.
Rithika: I am really sorry Nirbhay(she joined hands in front of him):I didn't think that Naina will make this much big decision for not getting Ranveer. I even thought to ask sorry to her but we lost Naina its really a heartbreaking news for me too Nirbhay.
Nirbhay(saw Rithika who was joining her hand in front of him in a stubborn tone):See even If you join your hands to me also its your fault only. Let me forgive you but for that you need to do what I am telling you to do..
Rithika(in thoughts):He should leave you alive Rithika for that at lest shake your head for what he is telling you.(to Nirbhay): Hmm tell me Let me do what ever it is.
Nirbhay:you need to be with me till I kill that Ishani and make that Ranveer to lose that Ishani for who he rejected Naina. I really need to revenge that Ranveer and Ishani so you be with me till I do it.

Before Rithika could answer for it there was a clap sound heard from upstairs. All saw upstairs were Nirbhay's mother was clapping hands and she was coming in the steps seeing Nirbhay.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay's mother in thoughts):Don't know what she is going to tell?
Nirbhay's mother(coming and standing near Nirbhay):So finally Nirbhay I thought you will be feeling sad for Naina's dead till now. But no my son has revenge feeling in him.(seeing Rithika and Nirbhay): May be Rithika's negligence was reason for everything but till last moment Rithika was only thinking about Naina's welfare so only she has kept Jammer in the house and was trying her best to stop Ishani.But Ranveer and Ishani are the soul responsible persons for Naina's dead. Ranveer stopped Naina from sitting near him that Ishani came and stopped everything. Though I have pain for Naina in my heart now I am happy that you will surely revenge Ranveer and Ishani. Do it Nirbhay.
Nirbhay: Hmm let me Maa(seeing Rithika):Tk Rithika as Maa said you can go and be in your room. Let us plan how to Kill Ishani. This time its me who is going to stab Ishani.
Rithika:(shaking her head a yes): Tk Nirbhay..(started to walk to her room in thoughts):Thank god he left me with a slap or else don't know what would have happen to me.
Nirbhay's mother touched Nirbhay's shoulders and showed her face as she is proud of him and she started to go to her room. Nirbhay had a determined face to kill Ishani some how.
Aarthi(in thoughts):Till now Bhaiya didn't realize the wrong he has done. He didn't even realize that he is the soul person responsible for the things that is happening now.(she took a deep breath and started to walk to her room).
NEXT DAY MORNING...
It was next day morning the sun rays were falling in Ishani's face were she was moving her eyelids.This was the best day after these many hard days in their life. She opened her eyes and was about to get up were there was tiny hand that was holding her hip so well. Ishani had a smile seeing the hand that is holding her hip and she saw Raagini who was sleeping so close to her putting her hand in her hip.
Ishani(touched Raagini's hand and made the cutie pie to sleep well and she kissed Raagini's forehead):Cutie pie.
Ishani telling it saw Ranveer who was sleeping next to Raagini. His face was so cute to her.This was the best morning as after may obstacles she is having a boon to see her daughter and husband face once she woke up. Ishani with a smile got down in the floor and she took the dresses from the cupboard and entered the washroom to make herself ready for the day. It was almost one hour when Ishani came out of the washroom wearing a white and blue combination chudithar. She came and started to make herself ready in front of the mirror. She saw the time it was exactly 8.30.She had a final check of her in the mirror and she came to the other side of the bed and touched Ranveer's shoulders.
Ishani(shaking him with a smile in her face):Ranveer..Ranveer..
Ranveer(moving himself well in the bed without opening his eyes):Please 5 minutes..
Ishani:Tk..

Ishani went and sat in the sofa and she was waiting for Ranveer to wake up. He was sleeping though his sleep was disturbed he is not able to open his eyes. He stretched his hands above his head and he relaxed his body well and opened his eyes slowly. He rubbed his face with his hand and saw next to him were the cutie pie was cutely sleeping next to him. He had a smile seeing his daughter and were he glanced around the room he saw Ishani seeing him sitting in the sofa. He got up and sat in the bed with a smile.
Ranveer(in a cute tone seeing Ishani):Good morning..
Ishani: Hmm good morning.Get up and make yourself ready
Ranveer: (in a instant tone): okay but morning romance.
Ishani:Nothing like that is going to happen here now please get up and make yourself ready let us go down.
Ranveer(got down from the bed and he came to her and sat next to her in the sofa and he put his hand around her neck and made  her sit close to him): Without morning romance how my day will be complete Mrs. Vaghela
Ishani:Mr.Vaghela your daughter is with us so please be quiet.
Ranveer(in a longing tone):please Ishani I really need to be with you.(he turned her and hugged her well): I love you so much.
Ishani:(making him leave her):Ranveer come on get ready I am hungry I want to have my breakfast.
Ranveer:Tk however you won't romance me that easily fine.

he got up and took his dresses and saw Ishani with a puppy face were Ishani gave a smile and he entered the washroom.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Aarthi was completely ready as Uttam came out of the washroom wearing his dress. He started to make him ready.
Aarthi:We should go to RV mansion before Ranveer leave to office or any of his works.
Uttam: Mm let us.
Aarthi:Thanks Uttam you are doing all the help I am asking you.
Uttam:hello madam you are my better half what you are telling I will do. May be for you all your Bhaiya's words is important but for me My wife words comes first. And all your words have meaning Aarthi. This time Nirbhay Bhaiya is again planning to distract Ranveer and Ishani's life. He is not realizing that he is the soul responsible person for all the things happening in our house.so let us tell to Ranveer and Ishani to be safe here after their family will be alert.
Aarthi:Tk let us go soon.
Uttam: hmmm
Uttam made himself ready and both Aarthi and Uttam started to walk out of their room and they walked in the corridor and they came to the hall.They were about to walk out of the house were they heard a voice behind them "where you both are going?".
Aarthi and uttam with a stunned face turned and saw the direction from where they heard the voice. When they saw Nirbhay was standing with his trade mark scaring face.
Aarthi(in a managing tone):Wo Bhaiya we are feeling something uncomfortable so only I thought of going with uttam and to have a long drive.
Nirbhay(coming near them): Haan I know Naina dead has shook all of us. Tk go safely and come back.
Aarthi(shaking her head as yes):Tk Bhaiya.

Aarthi and Uttam feeling a sign of relief started to walk out of the house and they sat in the car and Uttam started to drive towards RV mansion.
RV MANSION..
Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing black pant and white shirt. He saw Ishani who was reading the magazine. He tuck in the shirt and took his black coat from the cupboard and going in front of the mirror he wore it and he saw Ishani.
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(taking her head from the magazine): Haan
Ranveer: Mera red tie.
Ishani:Tumhari red tie(thinking for a while):It will be in your cupboard only.
Ranveer:Nahi I searched there but I didn't get it so only I just took my coat alone.Can you please search it and give me?
Ishani:(keeping the magazine in the sofa and got up): Haan
She went to the cupboard of Ranveer and opened it and she was searching for the red tie were she found it in a single glance. She took the red tie and closed the cupboard and saw Ranveer with cute look.
Ishani(showing the tie):So you didn't find this tie when you saw the cupboard?
Ranveer: Nahi I didn't find it.(giving a smile and coming near her); You got it brilliant wife(he was about to hug her).
Ishani(keeping her hand in his chest and stopped him from hugging her in a cute look): I know why you would have asked for tie to me. Romance only know?
Ranveer(feeling Ishani's hands in his chest till now cutely shaking his head as yes): Haan I really need to be close to you for sometime.(with a cute face):Please..
Ishani(seeing Raagini and making sure she is sleeping and giving a cute smile to Ranveer):keep me close to you.
Ranveer(like a little boy):Really?
Ishani:Mmm come on..
Ranveer(took the hand that Ishani has kept in his chest and pulled her close to him): You know once you were so innocent but now know no one need to teach anything to you in Romance.
Ishani(holding the tie well in her hand and putting her hands around Ranveer's neck in a cute tone):What to do? I am Ranveer's wife I came to know him so well. That is why I came to know what all my husband will do to call me near him.
Ranveer(catching her more close to him and keeping his lips close to her lips):Ishani please when Raagini is sleeping at lest be with me.
Ishani:Tk I will be..
Ranveer:(in a low tone):please ek kiss.
Ishani:hmm okay.

Ranveer getting it as the chance saw her lips and slowly took Ishani's hands that is surrounding his neck and got his tie from her hand and put it down on the floor. Ishani getting what her husband is doing and knowing he is wanting her so much for him. She too saw his lips that was surrounded by his mustache and beard. She gave a smile to him were Ranveer lovingly took her to a corner of the room and held her close to him.
Ranveer:(in a low tone): Ishani.
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer:Do you remember before our marriage I thought you to dance?
Ishani:(seeing him cutely):Haan I remember.
Ranveer:How innocent you will be that time so cute face, innocent eyes.you never know about my love but all I did was staring just admiring my Ishani.
Ishani:Now also you didn't stop admiring me.
Ranveer:I can never get enough of you. your beauty is mine Ishani.
Ishani(closed her eyes feeling his closeness and hugged him tightly): Its yours only Ranveer.
Ranveer(was so romantic this moment hugged her so close to him): Hmmm

They forgot the world around them. They lost them in each other.Ishani was able to feel Ranveer's heart beat. Ranveer was able to feel the fragrance of Ishani. Ranveer's hands were caressing Ishani's back so well.
Ranveer(slowly opening his eyes and making Ishani come out of the hug and seeing her with a silent look):What is this?why are you in chudithar?yesterday when you came home you were in chudithar but after that you were in Saree only know?
Ishani:That Chidithar Nitin Uncle brought for me. And For some days let me wear Chudithar itself Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a doubtful look):Why?
Ishani:Yesterday after making me fresh I wore Saree only but Raagini started to walk I am not convenient in Saree to run behind her. So only.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):But I won't be convenient to Romance but okay What ever dress you wear you are so gorgeous to my eyes.
Ishani:(with a smile):I have got a man who is having his eyes only to admire me.
Ranveer:Hmm always your complete beauty is mine I will admire it as much as I want.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk see me as much as you want but one day or the other men will start to get bored of their wives.I think you won't come in that category.
Ranveer:yes you are right don't keep your husband in that men's group this Ranveer is born only to admire,stare,love, feel his wife.
Ishani:Hmm Tk shall we go down?
Ranveer(pulling her more close):Without kiss how? Now only Raagini is sleeping so before she wakes up let me kiss.
Ishani(with a shy smile putting her head down):hmm tk.

Ranveer saw her with a lovely look and he touched her hair that was falling in her cheek and was about to go close to her that was the moment there was a heavy knock in their door. That knock not only distracted them but it bit made them to apart from each other.
Ranveer:Who has come?Tk you see who is it let me wear my tie and come.
Ishani: Haaan
Telling it Ranveer started to move towards the mirror taking the tie that he dropped on the floor and went to the mirror and started to wear the tie. Ishani opened the door were she saw pratik in front of her.
Ishani:pratik tum?
Pratik:Ishani you and Ranveer please come down.
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer): Haan Ranveer is getting ready let us come.
Pratik:Ishani please come soon there is a problem..
Ishani:Problem?(seeing inside);Ranveer..
Ranveer(wearing the tie and making his coat proper and coming to Ishani): Haan Ishani(Seeing pratik): Kya hua Mota Babu?
Pratik:wo Aarthi hain na Ranveer that Naina's sister has come with her husband and Kaki is scolding them.so please come.
Ranveer(getting its Aarthi): Oh no tk you go pratik let me come.
Pratik left the place were Ranveer saw Ishani.
Ranveer:Ishani we need to go down. Surely Aarthi would have come to tell us something good only. We need to stop Maa scolding them.
Ishani:Haan Ranveer ek minute.

Ishani went and took a fold able bed and stretched it down in the floor and took Raagini safely in her hand and made the cutie pie lay in bed on the floor. She made sure even If Raagini walks there is no problem. Ishani came to Ranveer and signed let's go were Ranveer came out of the room and started to walk. Ishani locked their room as Raagini should not walk and come out and she too started to walk behind Ranveer.
In the hall Amba, Baa, Sharman, parul and Pratik were only there. Ranveer came to the hall were Ishani too came behind him.
Amba(seeing Aarthi):Everything was because of you all only. You all made our family to cry a lot. In the few days you made all our peaceful life a hell.
Aarthi:Aunty please listen to me. Let me tell what I came to tell?I just want to see Ishani and Ranveer..
Amba:You want to see them and make their life a..(before Amba completes).
Ranveer: Maa please.
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Ishani):See they have again come don't know with what plan they have come again.
Ranveer: Maa please (seeing Aarthi):Aarthi you have got promise from me that I should not tell anything to anybody about your help but If you please give me permission..

Aarthi shook her head as yes were Ranveer shaking his head as okay.
Ranveer: Maa once when Nirbhay came inside our house to take Ishani that time Aarthi only called me and she only informed me about Nirbhay being in Mumbai with the motive of kidnapping Ishani.With her help only I was able to safeguard Ishani that day.
Ishani:Haan Maa Aarthi and her husband are really good.
Amba(in a silent tone):Kya?
Ranveer: Haan Maa Aarthi day before yesterday too worried about Ishani and she too tried to help me. (seeing Aarthi and Uttam): You please sit in the sofa.I am sorry for my mother scolding you both.
Uttam;That's okay Ranveer.
Aarthi:Its totally okay Ranveer. She is justified in her scoldings to that extreme our family has harassed Ishani and they have made all your peaceful life a hell one. But now I came to tell you all that..
Ranveer:What?Is Nirbhay or Naina angry on us? Naina is okay know she fainted yesterday and how is she?
Aarthi(in a made up voice): Ranveer..Naina is no more..

All were shocked were Ranveer and Ishani were shocked to the extreme.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi amazing episode
This nirbhay should have given two three slaps more to that witch
Ishveer and their romance was bst like always you write them so adorable
It's good aarti came to warn them and this nirbhay mom is another annoying character
Thnx for pm

WAITING for next
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi di
Niz update...
Nirbhay and rithika join hands again... They can never change...
Now arthi and uttam said about naina's death to ishveer...
Waiting for their reaction now...
Again late actually i had exam yesterday and today that's why dr... Now its over. And i vl reply soon
Keep smiling 😉
Take care... 😳Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di
Sorry for late reply.
Was held up with exams... 😭
Their romance started 😆
Cute ragini loved her more day by day...
She is exactly her dad and won't leave ishani... Its cute to see the longing of dad and daughter... 😊
Ishani said she will leave ranveer when he mistrusts her... And he is shocked... Is this a hint for upcoming episodes after some time... 😕
Rithika is back and shocked with naina's death... What this nirbhay gonna do now...
Waiting for next dr..
Keep smiling 😳
Take care 😉

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry
exams are more important hope you have done them well
happy that you liked the way Romance started between Ishveer
glad you are loving Raagini more
yes the cutie pie is completely her day no ready to leave Ishani
happy that you liked the way Dad and daughter are longing for Ishani's attention
actually she said her side that she wants only trust from him and he is too shocked
for her sudden action
may be that can be the future track
yes Rithika is back and she is shocked with Naina's death
let us see what Nirbhay is going to do
I have updated and you have given commet to that update also
I am late to reply today
keep smiling
take care
keep reading 😉😉😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi hope u r doing good
Finally get time for reply
Actually i was busy in my sessionals
I read all ur chapterz
They were amazing
Finally ishveer clear everything
Poor Ranveer did not get time with ishani
Raghni is such a cutie pie she can't live without her mom
Keep update

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
its okay dear our works are more important
happy that you read all the chapters
glad you liked them
yes finally Ishveer cleared everythin
poor hero is not getting time with Ishani
yes cutie pie cannot leave Ishani for a while
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

WOuld be waiting for that episode because i know u will make it very romantic..⭐️

Thanks for that trust on me Gudiya behan
let me try my best to make it well
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey sakshi amazing episode
This nirbhay should have given two three slaps more to that witch
Ishveer and their romance was bst like always you write them so adorable
It's good aarti came to warn them and this nirbhay mom is another annoying character
Thnx for pm

WAITING for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Nirbhay should have slapped her more
happy that you liked Ishveer romance
yes Aarthi came to warn them and
next annoying is Nirbhay's mother

ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉