Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hii Sakshi. From the last 5 days I didn't read ur chapters because of my life problems. Last few days were d most bad days of my life. I have lost my grand father (my nana ji). 😭 I don't know how to move from all d past things.
I ll read ur all chapters whenever I feel something relax.

Oh that really a sad news dear
My god give your grandfather soul peace.

Make yourself okay and be strength to your family at this moment

Arrey more than relationship these stories or not important
read when you feel okay
now relax yourself my friend
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
Ohh..Naina cut his hand..wat a stupid idiot nd cheapu girl she's mad at married man if she should die NB diffenetly do something big in the ishveer lives nd if she live then she never leave chasing ishveer life (ishveer ke aage kuaa nd piche khae) πŸ€” Any way i dnt care abt naina
I just want to see ishveer romance
So update soon ...dr
Thanks for pm.. πŸ€—
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii...
This naina cuts her wrist...
Her last breath means did she died... 😲
Already this nirbhay is angry if she is dead, he will not leave ishveer to live a peaceful life... 😑
If naina is alive too she won't leave them and she is stupid enough that she won't forget her love towards ranveer 😑
Anyways what's gonna be their end...
Hope there will be no problems in ishveer life...
Even now ranveer is praying for their happiness tooo... But this naina and family didn't deserve it... 😭
Waiting for ur next dr...
Keep smiling... 😳
Take care... πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naina died..😲
Now ishveers life is surely going to be terrible...😭

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi
Ohh..Naina cut his hand..wat a stupid idiot nd cheapu girl she's mad at married man if she should die NB diffenetly do something big in the ishveer lives nd if she live then she never leave chasing ishveer life (ishveer ke aage kuaa nd piche khae) πŸ€” Any way i dnt care abt naina
I just want to see ishveer romance
So update soon ...dr
Thanks for pm.. πŸ€—

Hi paige
thanks for the comment
yes finally Naina cut her hand
yes such a stupid and cheap girl mad at a married man who has child
that will surely boost up Nirbhay's anger on Ishveer life
even If Naina is alive she won't allow they to lead a peaceful life
no one do care Naina dear
ya romance yes coming only
sorry for making you wait a long time
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii...
This naina cuts her wrist...
Her last breath means did she died... 😲
Already this nirbhay is angry if she is dead, he will not leave ishveer to live a peaceful life... 😑
If naina is alive too she won't leave them and she is stupid enough that she won't forget her love towards ranveer 😑
Anyways what's gonna be their end...
Hope there will be no problems in ishveer life...
Even now ranveer is praying for their happiness tooo... But this naina and family didn't deserve it... 😭
Waiting for ur next dr...
Keep smiling... 😳
Take care... πŸ˜‰

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
yes Naina cut her wrist
yes she died dear
yes Nirbhay is already a stupid man and he will surely interfeaer in Ishveer life
even that Naina is alive she too won't leave them to live happily
yes she is not forgetting her love for Ranveer that she is not coming to practical
world that Ranveer is a married man
ya let us see what is going to be nirbhay family end
surely we too wish there should not be problem in Ishveer life
Ranveer is praying for their goodness
but those people never deserve Ishani or Ranveer's goodness for them
ya let me update it dear
keep smilig
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha39

WOW DHI AGAIN AN AMAZING EPI

HAPPY THAT NAINA DIED
BUT THE SAD PART IS THAT NIRBHAY WILL GET MORE ANGER ON RANVEER AND ISHAANI SAYING THAT THEY KILLED NAINA TOO😭
ANYWAYS LOVED IT...
HOW R U???
WAITING FOR THE NEXT...

Hi Harisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes surely Nirbhay will turn to be anger of Ranveer and Ishani
thinking they are the reason for Naina's dead
ya I am doing good dear
hope you are doing good
ya let me update it
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Naina died..😲

Now ishveers life is surely going to be terrible...😭

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
yes Naina is dead
surely Nirbhay will make Ishveer life a terrible one
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 257
As Nirbhay and all his family members were waiting for the Doctor to come and tell about Naina's health. They were having a worried and sad face. They didn't even expect that Naina would do such a thing. All were shocked to the extreme as no one emotionally supported each other.After a while Doctor came out of the emergency ward were Nirbhay seeing the Doctor went and stood in front of him.
Nirbhay(with a wanting voice):kya hua?Naina is fine know Doctor..
Doctor saw Nirbhay with a sorry and silent look.
Nirbhay(seeing Doctor's silent):Tell me Doctor why are you silent? what happen to my sister?
Almost Nirbhay's mother, Aarthi,Uttam and Vikram too surrounded the Doctor and they were seeing his face. The nurses and other Doctor too came out of the emergency ward and they were slowly moving towards their rooms.
Nirbhay:Doctor tell us what is the problem?
Doctor(taking a deep breath):Make yourself strong. I am really sorry to tell you that...(making himself okay): Your sister is no more.
Nirbhay(in a shocked tone):Kya?
Nirbhay's mother(with a heavy tears):Nahi that cannot be true..

Aarthi too cried heavily hearing the news. Vikram was having tears of losing his sister immediately. uttam felt sorry for Naina's end.
Doctor(touching Nirbhay's shoulders): I am really sorry she has cut her Vein so deeply. Before you bring her here itself she has lost so much blood.Her body condition didn't respond to our treatment. We tried to make her okay but she didn't respond.
Nirbhay was shell shocked were he didn't know what to react now. He has done many wrong things to many people but for the first time he is feeling how a person will have the pain when our relationship leaves us.
Ward boy:(coming to them):you can come and see the body.
Nirbhay's mother(holding Aarthi's shoulders): Nahi nahi I cannot see my Naina in that state.
Aarthi(thinking her support is important for all now making herself strong): Nahi Maa (controlling her tears):We should do every last rights to Naina.

Nirbhay's mother started to cry so heavily resting her head in Aarthi's shoulders were Aarthi held her mother in her embrace and gave her emotional support. Aarthi Signed Uttam to support Nirbhay who was crying so much sitting in the hospital chair. uttam shaking his head as yes with a sad face went and touched Nirbhay's shoulders.
Uttam:Bhaiya what ever happened is happened. We cannot change it. But we should give the rights what Naina deserves so..
Nirbhay(seeing Uttam with a teary face): She is Naina Singh this Nirbhay Singh's sister. Just now few days only I have accepted all my relationship into a family. But Naina went from me..
Uttam:Bhaiya you need to be strong then only we can manage Maa.
Nirbhay(hearing Uttam's words wiped his tears):Tk (he got up):Let me go and see Naina..

Nirbhay without any word entered the ward and saw Naina's body in the bed. He was having tears like anything. He went and stood near Naina's body and finally touched Naina's hand that had a deep cut.
Nirbhay(seeing her cut hand):Just for not getting that Ranveer you gave your life Naina. (he thought about Naina's last words to him as Naina said she is defeated because of Ranveer and Ishani in a courageous tone):Don't worry Naina I will give peace to your soul by killing that Ishani and Making that Ranveer feel for his complete like for rejecting you.
Ward boy(came inside):Sir its a suicide case. We need to inform police and we should do post mortem to the body.
Nirbhay(hearing about post mortem to Naina bring his Nirbhay's attitude):See are you the perfect person to give back the body without Post mortem?
Ward boy(giving a head shake):If you give money let me.I have seen many millionaires doing it.
Nirbhay:Tk now without police compliant without post mortem I need to take my sisters body out of this hospital.
Ward boy:Tk sir what is the amount for me?
Nirbhay:2 lakhs.
Ward boy:Tk sir come to the back side of the hospital let me bring her body with other two staff of the hospital. Don't worry they won't tell anything to anyone.
Nirbhay:Tk.(seeing Naina with a sad face started to move out of the ward and he came out and saw his crying mother):Aarthi..
Aarthi(with tearful eyes): Haan Bhaiya..
Nirbhay:All of you go to burial ground of the area were our Mumbai house is situated.I think burial ground is 2 kilometer from our house. Let me come behind
Aarthi(shaking her head as yes):Tk Bhaiya.
Uttam and Aarthi held Nirbhay's mother who was crying a lot and they brought her to the car. Vikram too with a cry went with them. Uttam started to drive towards the burial ground. Nirbhay was waiting behind the hospital and finally arranged for a vehicle to take Naina's body and he had the money to be given to the ward boy.As he was waiting were as the ward boy told he brought Naina's body in a stretcher with the help of other two persons and Nirbhay showed a vehicle he arranged to take Naina body. Ward boy made Naina's body to rest in the car and finally Nirbhay gave the money he told to him.
ward boy(getting the money):Don't worry sir there won't be any problem regarding this.
Nirbhay:Hmm that's good.

Nirbhay telling it got in the car and sat in the front seat and the driver started to drive the car towards the burial ground.Nirbhay called his henchman who he brought with him from Haryana and told them to do all the arrangements for Naina's funeral. As he said his henchman did all the arrangements. Nirbhay's mother, Aarthi, uttam and Vikram came to the burial ground were their henchman was seen by them. They all stood with their henchman. When it was exactly 3.30 in the afternoon Nirbhay brought Naina's body. He called his henchman and with their help they brought out Naina's body out and they took her body towards the woods that are kept to burn her body. They put Naina's body in the woods and finally a person of that burial ground came and did all the formalities to burn Naina. Nirbhay's mother was crying and touching Naina's cheeks and was crying a lot. Aarthi was worried to the extreme seeing her sisters life end. Completing the formalities Nirbhay kept the fire on Naina's body and finally the body started to get burn. Nirbhay's mother fainted in Aarthi's shoulders were Aarthi signed Uttam to hold.They had a heavy hearts and started to move out of the burial ground with their mother with tear eyes and heavy hearts.
Vikram(seeing the burning body of Naina with tears in thoughts):I am really a worst brother to you. I already know what you did was wrong but I never had guts to speak against your wish. If I had already spoke against you and tried to tell you what you were doing is wrong. you would have never need to leave this world now. (he wiped his tears and started to walk out of the burial ground),
Nirbhay(seeing the burning body of Naina thinking the last words of Naina in thoughts):you left me Naina. few days just few days I was a good brother to you. But I was not able to give what you wanted. you left us finally but the reason for your dead is that Ishani and Ranveer. I will kill that Ishani for spoiling your marriage. I will make that Ranveer cry for lifetime for rejecting you.(he had determination where he started to walk his Nirbhay's walk and had a face to revenge Ishani and Ranveer for sure).

He came to their car and finally they all started to move towards their house.
It was exactly 5 o clock in the evening were Rithika was boarding the flight with scared heart. She was scared that what is going to happen to her from Nirbhay's family. Finally she sat in the seat of the flight and the flight took of itself towards Mumbai.
RV MANSION..
Ranveer was working in his laptop were one way or the other his eyes was falling on Ishani who was playing with Raagini from the moment they both got up.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and Raagini running around the room in thoughts): When they both got up they told they will get ready. Finally when the made themselves ready I thought to talk to Ishani but Ishani started to feed Raagini and she too had her lunch. Now again I am trying to talk to her but Raagini is walking in the room and Ishani is too behind Raagini. How to talk to her?
Raagini(walking around the room and turning and seeing Ishani with a smile): Mama...
Ishani(seeing her daughter naughtiness after walking):Raagini Mama will catch you(she was going behind Raagini).

Raagini with a happy smile seeing Ishani coming behind her the cutie pie crossed Ranveer and she went behind the sofa in which Ranveer is sitting and the cutie pie went behind the curtain and hided herself behind the curtain. Ranveer seeing his daughter's cuteness kept the laptop in the tea poi and was about to turn and see Raagini were that was the moment Ishani who was coming towards Raagini hit her leg in the tea poi and was about to fall on Ranveer. Ranveer immediately getting Ishani is going to fall held her before she could fall on him completely. Ishani saw him with a silent face were Ranveer had a light smile seeing Ishani's closeness. He was seeing her face with a happiness in his face. This moment all he needed was Ishani's closeness.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer holding her hand and hip in a low tone):Leave me Ranveer..
Ranveer(shaking his head as no): I won't..
Ishani:Ranveer but.
(when she was about to explain that was the moment Raagini came out of the curtain and stood near Ranveer's sofa. Ranveer too seeing Raagini left Ishani's hand and hip. Ishani too stood properly and saw Raagini.
Ishani:So finally my daughter has planned to reduce my weight by running behind her.
Raagini(had a laughter cutely and seeing Ishani she came close to her and hugged Ishani's leg well): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile took Raagini):So here after you won't be with Mama always know? you will be running here and there. you won't be in Mama's embrace..

Raagini cutely seeing Ishani with a silent face hugged Ishani. Ishani with a smile hugged her daughter back.Ranveer got up and stood near them with a smile.
Ishani:(in a normal tone seeing Ranveer):What happen to you from the morning?
Ranveer(shaking his head as nothing): Nothing..
Ishani:Really nothing?
Ranveer: I am okay..
Ishani:Not okay you are staring at me.
Ranveer(standing close to her in a cute tone): From small I am staring at you only.
Ishani:(had a shy smile):First and all I cannot recognize your staring but now even though I don't see you I can feel your eyes on me.

Ranveer gave a smile hearing Ishani's words were he was about to go more close to her. Ishani too was wanting a family hug with Ranveer and Raagini.
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer close to her): Family hug..
Ranveer(with a smile): Let me give that hug come..
Ranveer telling it lovingly made Raagini come out of Ishani's hug were the cutie pie was having a cute anger face for making her come out of her mother's hug. Ranveer immediately opened his hands before Raagini could cry and signed they are going to have a family hug. Ranveer hugged Ishani with one hand and Raagini with other hand were the cutie pie getting it lovingly hugged her father and mother with her tiny hands. Ishani was smiling happily being with her family and the small cute world. When they were in their family hug that was the moment there was knock in their room door.
Ranveer(coming out of the hug seeing Ishani and Raagini with a smile):Let me see who is it..
Ishani: Hmm

Ranveer went and opened the door were he saw Amba in front of him.
Ranveer:(with a smile):Maa Aap?
Amba: haan Ranveer I need to talk to you and Ishani. That is why I came. Now Ishani..
Ranveer(before she could complete the sentence he showed inside the room pointing to Ishani):She is here.

Amba came inside their room were Ranveer stood behind Amba.
Ishani(holding Raagini and seeing Amba): Maa aap?
Amba: Ishani I thought to talk to you and Ranveer.can I?
Ishani:Of course Maa..
Amba: I am really sorry Ishani to tell you as characterless and even I wrong mouthed about Raagini's birth too. I am really sorry. I didn't have any way I was cornered.
Ishani(giving a smile):That's okay. you know this event in our life has increased our trust for each other. we came to know what is Bahu and Saas relationship is. I and Ranveer came to know what Husband and wife relationship is completely about. We all did everything to prevent our family so no need to ask sorry and all.
Amba:Haan we understood what Bahu and Saas relationship is. Okay here after I won't ask sorry to(with a smile turned to Ranveer and touching his cheek): I am really sorry for slapping you. I have never beat you before Dikhra but I was ..
Ranveer(touching Amba's hand); Maa please its okay at least by this I got the chance to get my mother's beatings know. you have all the rights in me so no need to be sorry.
Ishani:Maa slapped you?
Amba: Haan Ishani on that day Ranveer seeing Naina was shouting at all but I don't know how to control him without any way I slapped him.
Ishani:Tk Maa its okay at least by this I came to know there is a powerful person in Ranveer life to slap him.
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look):So you are happy for the slap I got from Maa.
Ishani(with a fun smile):Wo.(before she could tell).
Raagini(shaking her hand as yes in front of Ranveer): Haan..
Ranveer(seeing his daughter responding to him):So Maa and beti are so happy for the slap I got.(seeing Amba):Did you see Maa what your pothi is telling and what your Bahu is telling?
Amba(with a smile): Happy to see you and Ishani fighting like this finally everything is back to normal.
Ishani: haan Maa.

All the three had a smile..
Amba:Tk If you and Ishani want to fight you can fight but let me take Raagini with me. Even If she wants to sleep let me make her sleep. We have missed her for almost 2 and half months..
Ranveer(getting its the right chance to talk to Ishani): Haan Maa take her..
Amba(she was about to get Raagini were the cutie pie held Ishani's neck so well):arrey come to Dadi..
Raagini(holding Ishani well and in cute tone): Dadi..(showing Ishani): Mama..
Amba:(seeing her pothi):How much Affection you are having for your mother? give some part of your affection to your Dadi, Dada, Baa and all in the family.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):come on Dadi is calling know?go and be with her for some time.

Raagini hearing Ishani's words and innocently shaking her head as yes to Ishani and finally showed her hands to Amba. Amba took Raagini well in her embrace.
Ishani: Maa she started to walk so lock your room and keep her. If she cry call me Maa.
Amba(with a smile):tk Ishani let me call you If she cry.Let me take care of her Baba too got up and he is somewhat fresh now If he sees Raagini he will be completely alright.
Ishani(with a smile shook her head as yes):Tk Maa.
Amba(seeing Raagini);Come with Dadi let us go and play.
Telling it Amba took Raagini out of the room were Ishani saw Ranveer and she gave a glance and started to walk towards the bed were Ranveer immediately locked the door and he came and held Ishani's hand before she could sit in the bed.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer holding her hand):kya?
Ranveer(with a romantic eyes pulled her near him):you don't know why I was staring at you and why I am holding your hand now?
Ishani:(with a cute smile):I don't know you itself tell me.
Ranveer:(after these many days he made his trademark of their romance that is holding her back and pulling her close to him): I want to talk to you.
Ishani:talk to me?..tk tell me.
Ranveer:you don't have anything to talk to me?
Ishani: I know you will call me for clearing the things between us so only I too was waiting now tell me lets talk and clear everything..
Ranveer:hmm okay but Before that(he pulled her close to him and finally hugged her so well).

Ishani with a smile hugged him back were Ranveer too hugged her so well. Ranveer was resting his chin in Ishani's shoulder were Ishani was resting her chin in Ranveer's shoulders. They were in a tight hug to each other. The hug reflected the closeness of their love.
To be continued. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi dr..
OMG...Naina's no more i cnt belive Nd this NB so much angry he think that only ishveer's the reason of naina death i dnt know wat he will do with ishveer now, πŸ˜” Ohh God..ishveer love always face a new terrible before one problem has gone also second's waiting for them πŸ˜• i dnt know how ishveer will be react when they know abt naina dead...
hope NB again not make ishveer life hell 😭
Any way Our cutie nd ishani scene was so beautiful nd cute 😊 i lve it..
Update nxt..
Thnx for pmEdited by lifesobeautiful - 7 years ago