Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

As you wish dear...
Firstly I just loved shivanya and shikar Jodi alot but not more than ishveerishveer 😛
Because shikar deserve this...
And it's interesting to watch shikar wedding 😊

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the suggestion
glad you love Shivanya and Shikhar jodi
ya no one can come to the level of Ishveer at any time
ya actually Shikhar deserves something like this in the story
happy that you are interested to watch
Shikhar wedding
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi  ragini ishu scenes were so  cute awesome expressions by cutiepie.  Shikar wedding s coming soon so excited  and  hope we will get some cute ishveer scenes after a long time

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Raagini and Ishu scene
happy that you liked cute expression of our cutie pie
yes Shikhar marriage is coming soo
happy that you are excited for it
ya there will be some cute moments of Ishveer
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii sakshi
Wonderfull update as usual...i like to see Ritika frightness face 😆
Our cutipie nd ishani moment was so beautiful I love it. 😳 Now Shikar marriage. Track coming vry soon feeling exciting. 😎
Now fastly started ishveer romance track i can't wait more...

My suggestion...I like Shikhar nd Shivnaya jodi bt not more than ishveer bcoz no one can take ishveer place in my heart
Nd u can writer shikhar marriage track i'm okay with bcoz we can see ishveer cute mute romance during the shikar wedding..

Hi Paige
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
yes now Rithika face is frightened
happy that you liked cutie pie and Ishani's moment
yes now its going to be Shikhar marriage
glad you liked the track that is going to come
sorry to make you wait more yes
Ranveer and Ishani's romance are on the way

thanks for the suggestion
happy that you liked Shikhar and Shivanya jodi
ya no one can come to the level of Ishveer
even in all our hearts dear
yes there will be cute romance of Ishveer during wedding sequence hope
you will enjoy it
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dr...
Superb epi...
So happiness blows again..
Even silence could say more than words dr...
I loved ur description there...
Waiting for next dr...
Keep smiling... 😉
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
yes finally happiness back
ya silence can speak more than wores
happy that you liked the way I described
ya let me update it
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Nice update...
Nirbhay now know about everything...
And the way he said that ishaani cannot ran with any one she is not that type of girl 😆
And now ritika was in big trouble 👏 nirbhay as well as RV will not let her go...
And in the last our cutie pie showed to ishaani that she can walk that's so cute...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
yes now Nirbhay is know everything
happy that you enjoyed the way Nirbhay praised Ishani
yes now Rithika is in very big trouble both nirbhay and rv are not going to leave her
happy that you liked the way cutie pie showed she walked to her mother
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha39

AWESOME DHI 

AGAIN MOTHER DAUGHTER SCENES WAS THE BEST
AND THE HAPPY FAMILY WAS SUPERB
WAITING FOR THE NEXT!!!😉

Hi Harisha behan
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked mother and daughter scene
yes the happy family is back
let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

ishani git a great surprise seeing ragini walking..

Yeah..Silence speals more than words...last scene was the aame i liked it..
Sorry m not able to gI've longer reviews due to xams once xam is done would surely give a longer review..

Hi Gudiya
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the surprise of Ishani seeing Raagini walking
yes Silence is best than words
happy that you liked the last sccene
its okay dear study for exam
All the best do well 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 255...
Mala left Nitin in the servant quarters they have arranged for him.
Mala(seeing him):Let me bring your breakfast..
Nitin(shaking his head as no): No I don't want anything now If I need let me tell you.(he gave a light smile).
Mala(shaking her head as yes):Tk..

Mala left the quarters where Nitin kept his bag in a corner and he sat in the bed and had a emotional face. The complete night sleepless eyes wanted him to sleep where Nitin laid in the bed.He saw the roof top laying in the bed and had a different thoughts in his heart.
Nitin(in thoughts):What I am doing?I just came as a support for my daughter. I just wanted to see Ishani safe in her family hands. Now she is with her family.Even Ranveer's mother who once didn't accepted Ishani is taking care of Ishani so well. Then why I need to be here?(he immediately thought about Ishani asking him to stay here with a pleasing face where a smile came in his face):A man can never deny any things asked by his daughter. But I don't want any problem for Ishani because of me. I should talk to Ranveer and I should leave from here soon.(he had a determined face thinking it and his eyes automatically closed and made him to fall asleep).
The hall of RV Mansion that was having stage in it which was put for Ranveer and Naina's marriage was been cleaned so well by the servants and they were cleaning the hall. They were arranging the sofa and all the things as it would be all the day. Servants taking time completely brought back RV mansion to its own self.
Ranveer and Ishani came to their room were Raagini was cutely playing with Ishani. she started all her cute Naughtiness to her mother. Ranveer sat in the sofa were Ishani made Raagini sit in the bed and she too sat near her.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Come you can take bath?
Raagini(cutely showed her eyes as closing to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(with a cute smile):Feeling sleepy?

Raagini without telling anything cutely laid in Ishani's lap. Ishani with a smile started to caress Raagini's back and Hair. Ranveer was sitting in the sofa supporting his chin with his hand and was seeing Ishani with a light smile in his face. He wanted to talk to her a lot but as Raagini was there he is not able to go near her. Ishani caressing Raagini's hair softly saw Ranveer were he too was staring at her. Ishani cutely with a head shake asked what? to Ranveer. Ranveer silently with a light smile shook his head as nothing. Ishani gave a smile to him and she was making Raagini to sleep. Ranveer seeing Raagini closing her eyes laying in Ishani's lap got up from the sofa and he came and stood near Ishani.
Ranveer:Ishani...
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer;wo..(before Ranveer could speak)..
Raagini(took her head from Ishani's lap and saw Ishani with a sleepy eyes):Mama..
Ishani:(making her head lay in her lap):Tk beta sleep..

Raagini cutely laid her head in Ishani's lap again and was trying to sleep.
Ranveer(getting its not the right time):Ishani let me go and get my laptop from Maa. Actually Maa got my cell phone and Laptop from me.
Ishani:(caressing Raagini back and shaking her head as yes):Tk Ranveer..

Ranveer giving a glance to Ishani with a light smile started to walk out of their room.Ishani had a happiness that she is back to her Ranveer and(seeing Raagini) she was happy that her family is back with happiness.
Kailash came out of bathroom after taking a good bath. He sat in the bed were Amba brought a holy thread in her hand and she came and sat near Kailash.
Amba:Show your hand..
Kailash(seeing her with a not understanding face): For what?
Amba:(she showed a holy thread in her hand): I need to tie this to your hand.
Kailash(with a smile showed his hand to her):hmm
Amba(tie the thread in Kailash's hand): I was almost dead when I saw you tied up to the chair and you were in unconscious state.By god grace you are safe now. (she was having tears in her eyes).Here after nothing wrong should happen to you.
Kailash(as Amba finished tie of the thread wiping her tears):Amba I know that was really a bad time for our family.But can I tell you something?
Amba:Hmmm
Kailash:you and Ishani really safeguarded our family so well this time. Ishani hain Amba really once they would have sent us out of their house but Ishani is really a boon to our house. She is a perfect wife, mother, Bahu everything. She came and rescued me like my daughter Amba. From this all your need to know is your and Ishani's bond only will keep this family happy.
Amba(shaking her head with a silent face); I know it. I know Ishani can never be wrong in anything.She only knows to safeguard all. But All this problem is because of me only. When that Rithika came with other man's child itself I should have kept her at a place where she should be.As I tried to keep her as the bahu of the house till today she is not leaving us to live a happy life Kailashji.Don't know what she is up to in the coming up days?
Kailash;Let us pray to god Amba. They cannot do anything to us.what ever happens finally truth will win.
Ranveer(who heard their conversation they heard till now): Haan Baba..
Amba and Kailash hearing Ranveer's voice saw the entrance of their room were Ranveer was standing with a happy smile in his face.
Ranveer(coming near Amba):I heard your conversation Haan Maa everything will be going good don't worry. Till you, me, Ishani are in good terms nothing can do anything to us.
Amba:I too wish that Dekhra..
Ranveer:Baba take rest well.
Kailash:Tk Ranveer.
Ranveer:(seeing Amba):Maa where is my laptop and phone?
Amba(thinking for while): your Laptop is in my shelf only but Phone is with that Bansi. He took and went Ranveer.
Ranveer(had a impossible head shake):you know Maa when ever this Rithika creates problem know surely my phone will be lost or damaged. Hope Ishani's phone too be with her only. Let me order phone for all three of us.
Amba:Hmm tk(she went to the cupboard and brought the laptop of Ranveer):Take it Ranveer..with this only that Rithika made your matrimonial profile.
Ranveer(getting his laptop):She has planned everything so well Maa.God should give her good sense let us see Maa take care of Baba let me see you afterwards.
Amba(with a smile):tk Dekhra..

Ranveer giving a smile to his mother and father came out of their room and started to walk towards his room. He was in a decision to talk everything and clear everything to Ishani and he entered his room were he saw Ishani sleeping in the sitting position. The cutie pie was sleeping in Ishani's lap. Ishani's hand was still in Raagini's back. Ishani was resting her head in the head rest and sleeping so well. Ranveer though had a disappointment that he is not able to talk to Ishani but had a smile in his face seeing Ishani's sleeping face.
Ranveer:(to himself with a smile seeing Ishani):My heroin has fought all the odds.Surely she should be tiered as she would have not slept yesterday night.She would have not had good food and sleep being in Rithika's custody. Let her sleep now.
Ranveer kept the laptop in the table and he came to Ishani. He took Ishani's hand from Raagini's back without disturbing both his angels sleep. He took Raagini slowly from Ishani's lap and made the cutie pie lay in the bed. He held Ishani's shoulders were Ishani was sleeping so well. He held her well and made her lay properly in the bed. He took the bed sheet and covered both mother and daughter well. He took a pillow and kept it near Raagini.He saw his both sleeping angel of his life and had a happy smile after these hard days. He went and sat in the sofa and started to use his laptop and he ordered for phone for him, Amba and Ishani.He started to look after his office works and he was making himself ready to go to office by next morning.
Amba(seeing Kailash): I too need to talk to Ranveer when he is with Ishani. Now Ishani will be tiered let her take rest and once she is okay let me go and talk to them.
Kailash:Hmm tk.
Amba:Tk you sleep well. let me bring your breakfast have it and sleep.
Kailash:Nahi Amba I want to sleep well let me sleep.
Amba;Arrey why you need to sleep without having anything?
Kailash:When I discharged from hospital Nitin sir brought sandwich for me.so I am not hungry now.
Amba:Tk at least have some milk.
Kailash:(with a smile):tk bring..

Amba giving a smile started to walk towards Kitchen.Kailash sat in the bed and was resting his head in the head rest. Amba was coming to the hall and when she was about to go to Kitchen she saw Baa in the sofa of the hall who was reading Bhagavat Gita. Amba thinking about the way she behaved to all in the past days came and stood near Baa.
Baa(feeling Amba's presence taking her head from the Gita book and seeing Amba with a smile): Amba..
Amba:Baa I am really sorry.
Baa(without understanding keeping the Bhagavat Gita in the tea poi and stood facing Amba):For what?
Amba:Baa I behaved so badly to all in this one week. I have said many bad things about Ishani too. I am sorry Baa.
Baa(with a smile); We got to know about the reason know?No need to be sorry take care of Kailash well.
Amba(with a smile and head shake):Tk.
Baa sat in the sofa and started to read Bhagavat Gita were Amba went and made milk ready for Kailash and went to their room and gave the milk to Kailash. Kailash drank the milk and laid in the bed were he immediately fell in sleep.Amba felt happy that her family's happiness is back.
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Nirbhay was sitting in the hall of the house and thinking for a while thought of contacting Rithika.
Nirbhay(seeing the entrance of the house):Amar..Amar.
Amar:(a henchman came inside the house and seeing Nirbhay came to him):Bhaiya..
Nirbhay:Do you have Rithika's number?
Amar:No Bhaiya.
Nirbhay(thinking the times of him with Rithika in thoughts):Surely Rithika would have done all the things with the help of henchman only. The very well know henchman to Rithika are Romi and Raj. Raj was so close to us so let me try to catch Raj first
(deciding it he saw Amar);you have that Raj number know?
Amar:yes Bhaiya one of the man who used to do our Mumbai works know?
Nirbhay:hmm he only call him.
Amba: Haan tk Bhaiya..(he took his phone and saw the contact and getting it is Raj number he called to that number).

NAGPUR WAREHOUSE..
Rithika was scared to the extreme.She was walking here and there.Raj was seeing her without knowing what to tell or do.
Rithika(in thoughts):Don't know what to tell to Naina now?(with a anger face):This Ishani know? Don't know how once a sacrificing girl has become this much intelligent?
When Rithika was walking here and there Raj's phone rang. He saw the number and getting its one of Nirbhay's henchman saw Rithika.
Raj:madam one of Nirbhay Bhaiya's henchman is calling. Can I attend?
Rithika(with a scared face): I think Naina only has called(with a doubtful face):But why she is calling to your phone that too through other henchman phone?(making herself okay):Tk however she would scold even If we didn't pick the call. Pick it..
Raj:Tk..(he picked the call):hello..
Nirbhay(in a strong tone):Raj where is Rithika?
Raj(in a not understanding): who are you?
Nirbhay:(in a attitude tone):Nirbhay Singh..
Raj(with a not believing face stood up):Aap?
Nirbhay: Haan where is Rithika?
Raj:she is here only Bhaiya.
Nirbhay:Give the phone to her I need to talk to her.
Raj:Haan tk(he went near Rithika and gave the phone to her).
Rithika(thinking its Naina and without knowing what to tell in a shivering hand got the phone from Raj and keeping the phone in her ears): Hello...
Nirbhay:Where are you?
Rithika(without getting the voice):who is it?
Nirbhay:Oh you forgot my voice too. I am Nirbhay Singh.
Rithika(was completely sweating this time):Nirbhay..
Nirbhay: Haan Nirbhay where are you now? what did you do with Naina? Naina's marriage should be completely your plan right?
Rithika(swallowing her throat and in a sweating face):Nirbhay..wo ..actually.
Nirbhay: Haan this stammering is enough for me. You only have done everything for sure. Did you at least succeed in your plan?No you have made Naina's marriage a shock to Naina. Her marriage is stopped and..(he was controlling his anger) : I don't mind where you are?But I want you in Mumbai before today night.Don't dare to hide yourself.
Rithika:Okay okay let me come.
Nirbhay: hmm
He cut the call where Rithika too cut the call with a scared face now. She was shell shocked hearing Nirbhay's voice.
Rithika(to herself):So finally the complete Nirbhay's family is angry on me. How I am going to manage all?
Screen freezes on the scared shell shattered face of Rithika.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
Wonderful update dr.. So cutie back in his cutinrss nd naughtness mood i like it..we all missing cutie like that so long time..
Well Ishveer staring only each other there silenet say more word...
Now NB so much angry on ritika 😆 Go Rk go NB waiting for u 😈 lets see wat hpnd nxt nd ishveer romance..
Thnx for pm
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di... The epi is really niz...
Now the family is back to normal with happiness... 😊
Ishveer didn't talk with each other.. Amba too wants to talk with them...
Lived ragini's cute naughtiness..
Ragini and ishani both are sleeping well after a long time...
Nirbhay is angry on rithika... And she deserves it... 😡
Waiting for next dr...keep smiling 😳
Take care 😉