Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi dear Sakshi...and glad to know that Shivanya is not a naagin here actually I was thinking about that only...So coming to the suggestions for 1- I will say that yeah I liked Shikhar's and Shivanya pair very much actually I never watched naagin but I saw this pair here and there and it was quite a nice pair...
And for the 2- So as I had already said in my review up I think it would be nice if we have a marriage track as these many days there was a serious and separation track going on so I think it would be nice if we have a jolly track and it will surely make everybody's mood fresh...
So these are my views but plzz don't get serious on them and continue as u wish...and I know it will be brilliant as always...

Love...Anne..
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi yu goahead dear we all addicted to ur story so will definitely love all the tracks dear. Keep update love yu darl
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi amazing episode I loved it so much
And the most touching moment was ishani and ragini
Finally the marriage stopped and now this nitin and shivanya track is interesting
I am fine with anyway you take this story forward
Waiting to see ragini reaction when she wakes up
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Happy friendship day sakshi darling ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot Janani
wishing you the same 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Thnks for the best wishes sakshi di..😳

Hmmm😛😛😛
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YEAh sakshu di i liked their pair..
You continue your sTory s u wish..
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
S dr. Shikar and shivanya is amazing pair...
It will be niz to see their marriage in ur story
Also ishveer romance after these long daysdays 😃
U make its as per ur wish dr...
Keep smiling.. 😉
Take care... 😳
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
As you wish dear...
Firstly I just loved shivanya and shikar Jodi alot but not more than ishveerishveer 😛
Because shikar deserve this...
And it's interesting to watch shikar wedding 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 254
NAGPUR WAREHOUSE...
Rithika was sitting in the warehouse still waiting for Abhay's call. Raj was sitting some distance away from her. Rithika was waiting and waiting finally she lost her patience and finally called to Abhay's number.
MUMBAI..
Abhay and his henchman were in the warehouse and all were doing first aid to the wound of Bansi. Abhay was seeing his men and was sitting in one drum. His phone Rang and he saw the display and seeing it is Rithika he picked the call.
Abhay:yes tell me madam..
Rithika(with a anger):What tell me madam?What happen did you kidnap Ishani or not?
Abhay:(in his henchman attitude):See madam finally all your plan was a big failure.
Rithika(without understanding):What failure?
Abhay: haan that white girl has come to RV mansion and she has stopped the marriage. Bansi too tried his best but that girl brought that Kailash in front of all so that the marriage is stopped.
Rithika(was like a mountain fell on her):Kya?marriage has been stopped?(she was taking time to believe it)...
Abhay:Yes madam Bansi too tried his best but as that Kailash came to that spot there is no way to keep that jewellery woman in our control. Bansi has got heavy beatings from the people of that house. They would have handover him to police but thank god we were waiting for Ishani there. we helped Bansi escape from them.
Rithika:(unable to believe it):How Ishani went inside?you said you are having eye on the house.
Abhay: Yes madam I was having eye on the house only but I too didn't get idea of how Ishani went inside.
Rithika:That means Naina and Ranveer's marriage is stopped.
Abhay:Yes madam...
Rithika(was breathing heavily hearing the shock news and in a instance):put the phone in speaker I need to talk to Bansi..
Abhay:haan let me(he put the phone in speaker mode): Madam phone is in speaker only you can speak
Rithika:Bansi wo when Ishani came to the hall Did Ranveer trust her?He would be angry on her know?
Bansi(showing his hand for applying ointment to one of the henchman and in phone):No madam RV was trusting that white girl a lot. He had blade in his hand and he didn't allow that bride girl to sit near him. He was telling all not to come near him and he was about to cut his neck that time only a white girl entered the hall and told him to stop. She was scolding him for taking that decision to die. Finally they brought that Kailash into the scene. That Amba was out of my control seeing her husband. The bride girl was about to kill that white girl by holding her neck tightly but RV gave a tight slap to that bride girl. That bride girl was fainted and they took her out of RV mansion.I was beaten heavily and they asked for the phone signal were I told about the jammer and finally managing them I started to run Bhaiya was there so he helped me to escape from them.
Rithika(she was shell shattered):Tk let me call you afterwards..
Abhay:Tk madam settle the money you need to settle to us. Here after please don't call for this RV matter. I won't do it I am not ready to play with big businessman and all.
Rithika(without any way):Let me transfer money to your account.
Rithika cut the call where she was completely shocked and saw Raj.
Raj:What happen Rithika madam?Ishani..
Rithika:(in a shattered low tone): Ishani has succeeded.She rescued Kailash and finally she has gone to RV mansion and there she told everything about my plan. My tension is how to face Naina now.?(she was worried to the extreme and even scared to face Nirbhay's family).

NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Nirbhay was seeing his mother who was crying thinking all the things happened in RV mansion. Nirbhay was waiting for his mother to speak out.
Nirbhay(seeing his mother with a strict look): Maa please tell what happened in Ranveer's house?.Why Naina's marriage didn't happen?
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay I don't know what Rithika and Naina planned. They said Ishani has run with someone and because of that Ranveer's mother is up to marry Ranveer again. Through that Rithika has updated Naina's profile in matrimonial site and with that she has fixed this marriage. But when we were about to marry Naina to Ranveer that was the moment Ishani came inside the house and she stopped the marriage and she said that Naina and Rithika has kidnapped her and kailash and they are making Ranveer's marriage by blackmailing Ranveer's mother.That Ranveer slapped Naina.
Nirbhay(turned his face to his mother with anger):Haan this is what I already told you all. Ishani is not a woman to run with other man.(he had a anger like anything):This plan should be that Rithika's plan only. Where is she?
Nirbhay's mother:She came before three days and she said not to invite any relative for marriage and after that she said she need to go and she went from here. I don't know where is she?
Nirbhay:(in a confirmed anger tone):Let me handle it..

Telling it he started to walk towards the hall of the house.Nirbhay's mother, Aarthi,Uttam and Vikram saw Naina with a worried face. Each of them sat at the place they can in  Naina's room and was waiting for Naina to come back to consciousness.
RV MANSION...
As Shikhar said Shivanya's name all had a happy smile in their faces seeing Shikhar moving on his life.
Ishani(with a smile):Wow Shivanya that's cool.Surely she would be beautiful like her name.
Shikhar:(with a shy smile): Haan she will be very beautiful.I have said about you Ishani to her. She was really happy to hear about you.As soon as I planned to marry I thought to bring her and introduce to you all one day. Fine surely I will come to invite you all so come to my marriage and make the marriage a beautiful moment for me.
Ranveer:haan surely we will..tell me when is your marriage?
Shikhar:It will be after a month only. Let Maa and Papa decide the date let me come and invite you all.
Ishani:Tk Shikhar..
Shikhar;Okay Ranveer that henchman said he has kept signal jammer know let us deactivate it. He said he has kept under the stairs.
Sharman:haan I too heard it tk let me see and deactivate it.
Shikhar:Let me too come with you Sharman..
Sharman:Hmm come...

Shikhar and Sharman started to see below the stairs of the hall and not finding any jammer there Sharman said about the stairs to the terrace and they both started to move to the upstairs and coming to the stairs of the terrace Sharman searched below the stairs and took the old materials in a corner when they saw two lights glowing and that clearly said it was Signal jammer.
Shikhar:hmmm finally its here.(he took the signal jammer and switched off it and gave it to Sharman): keep it with you Sharman If we ever get that Rithika in our hand it may be produced as a evidence too.
Sharman:Tk let me keep it with me Shikhar. Thanks for all the help you did to Ishani.
Shikhar:(with a smile):Its okay brother take care let me leave..
Sharman:Hmm

Shikhar started to walk were Sharman too came behind him.When they came all the Parekhs and Vaghelas were clearing about everything that has happened in these hard days.
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer, Ishani and Baa and Amba):Tk let me leave now.(seeing Ranveer):Be safe Ranveer.As that henchman escaped from us through a car only. I think Rithika has made somebody to watch the house they only should have helped that henchman to escape from us.so you all be safe Rithika and that Naina's family may do anything .Any problem give me a call.
Ranveer:hmm sure Shikhar..
Shikhar(gave a smile and seeing Ishani and Raagini who was sleeping):One day when she is awake let me come and see her.
Ishani:Hmm tk (showing Shikhar's wound near his mouth):go and put some ointment for the wound and sleep for sometime whole night you didn't sleep.
Shikhar;Okay Ishani let me..

Telling it giving smile to all in the house and giving a special hug to Nitin Shikhar started to move out of RV mansion.
Amba(taking a deep breath):Finally everything is over..
Ranveer(in a confirmed tone): Nahi maa its not over yet..
Amba(without understanding):What?
Ranveer: haan so all the family members listen to me always all of you be together to the extreme you can.(seeing Amba); Maa tell the security that he should leave who ever comes to house only when any of the family members tell them to leave inside only.
Amba:Haan tk Ranveer let me tell him.
Ranveer:(seeing all with a serious face):And not only Naina Nirbhay is too out of coma so we need to be very careful.
Ishani:Really?he is okay now?
Ranveer:Haan yesterday Aarthi came to ask about you. She too didn't know anything about you. That time Aarthi only told Nirbhay is out of coma.Surely Rithika, Naina and Nirbhay may do anything to us so please all be careful.
Baa:Ranveer we have left them as it is even after knowing they have kidnapped Kailash and Ishani too.Even after this they will try to harm us.?
Amba(in a instant tone): Haan Baa they will. Rithika has completely changed like a evil girl. She will never worry about others feeling. When I saw Kailashji in a kidnapped state know?she was making fun of me Baa..
Baa:Tk tk Amba now Kailash is safe even Ishani is safe. let us take care of ourselves well.
Ranveer:hmm tk Baa.
Ishani(seeing Amba):Maa please take care of Baba. He is not feeling well just to bring him here only we brought him from hospital. He fainted completely due to missing his proper diet. He too would have not slept well these many days.So make him to take rest Maa.
Amba(seeing Kailash with a worried face and seeing Ishani); Haan Ishani let me take care of him. you too go and rest and take care of Raagini she was missing you so much..
Ishani: Haan maa..
When Ishani was up to tell something to Amba that was the moment the cutie pie was cutely crying and opening her eyes where Ishani seeing her daughter after these many days..
Ishani(with a bright smile):Raagini see Mama..
Raagini(who was up to cry immediately stopped crying seeing Ishani's face):Mama...
Ishani:Hmm Mama (she wiped Raagini's tears and gave a smile)..

Raagini cutely had a bright smile that can never be explained in words and in a cute instance held Ishani's cheek with both her cute hands and lovingly hit her forehead with Ishani's forehead..
Raagini(hitting her forehead in a cute tone): Mama...
Ishani:Love you baby(she cutely kissed Raagini lips)
Raagini(had a happiness getting Ishani's kiss and seeing Ishani with a cute smile):Mama ki ki..
Ishani: haan Its Mama's kiss for you tk let us go to our room.
Raagini(shaking her head as no cutely showed the floor to Ishani):Mama
Ishani:you want to be in the floor for what?

Raagini was again showing the floor where Ishani without getting it left her in the floor.That was a lovely surprise for Ishani where Raagini cutely walked in front of Ishani Raagini walked some distance from her and again she came back walking to Ishani. Ishani had a smile of a mother seeing her daughter walking well.
Ishani:Raagini you walked?
Ranveer(coming and standing next to Ishani): Haan when I brought her here I gave her to Baa and told Parul to take care of her. After one week only I saw Raagini that time seeing me she walked her first walk Ishani.
Ishani(saw Ranveer with a smile and happiness):I am So happy.
Ranveer smiled seeing Ishani's happy smile.
Raagini(cutely showed her legs as she walked to her mother): Mama..
Ishani:haan you are really so sweet and I am so happy to see you walking. As I told one day you will be walking and coming to me telling Mama know?that happened today. So cute my baby(she took Raagini in her hand hugged her daughter).
Baa(seeing Ishani and Raagini with a smile):Tk Ishani you go to your room and make yourself fresh.
Amba:haan Ishani.Now I am leaving Raagini as she want to be with you. After it let me come and take her she should be with us only.
Ishani(giving a smile): Hmm tk Maa.
Ranveer(with a smile of happiness seeing Nitin):Sir you can go and stay in the room you wanted. If you are not comfortable in Servant quarters you can anytime come to home.
Nitin:hmm its okay Ranveer I will be safe there..
Ranveer:hmm(seeing the kitchen) Mala...
Mala(came from the kitchen): Haan bhaiya
Ranveer:you said Ramu to arrange for a quarters in servant quarters know?
Mala:haan Bhaiya he would have arranged by now.
Ranveer:Tk(showing Nitin):Take him to servant quarters and show the house that is arranged.
Mala:hmm tk

Mala started to walk where Nitin giving a head shake to Ranveer started to walk with Mala.
Ranveer:tk Maa let us go to room and tell Ramu to take this stage from hall and clean the hall.
Amba: Haan let me tell Ranveer you go and take rest.

All with a happy heart started to go back to their room were Ranveer and Ishani holding Raagini started to walk towards their room.They were walking in the corridor where Ranveer turned and saw Ishani and Ishani too cutely glanced at Ranveer. They again turned to other side without knowing what to talk now. After a gap they were seeing and both had to tell each other so much. But it was a silence for which both didn't know the meaning. They didn't know why they are silent as soon as they both are alone. Ranveer again saw Ishani were Ishani too seeing Raagini and feeling Ranveer seeing her turned and saw him with a smile in her face. They both glanced each other were Ranveer giving a smile slowly caught Ishani's one hand and he held her hand with his hand. Ishani had a happiness in her face and she too tighten her hand in Ranveer's hand. Their joined hands told they both are with each other. Raagini caught Ishani's neck well where Ishani held Raagini safely in with her other hand. Ranveer had a smile seeing his happy family again. Ranveer and Ishani glanced each other and they were walking towards their room.The camera showed their back where Ishveer were walking towards their room holding each others hand and to start a beautiful romantic life ahead.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Hi sakshi  ragini ishu scenes were so  cute awesome expressions by cutiepie.  Shikar wedding s coming soon so excited  and  hope we will get some cute ishveer scenes after a long time