Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Same too you dear ...
And bundle of thnx to keep us in touch with ishveer with the help of your awesome story...
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy friendship day to you too dr and everyone of this forum...
I too miss their offscreen friendship...
From this awesome show and by this forum, happy friendship day to all my dear friends...Hope this day gives the beautiful days of ishveer's friendship... 😃
Missing them so much
Again happy friendship day to all... 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Expect shadika all are in touch with eachother

Oh really
ya ya I too see them together after the show went off air
but Arjun Radz and Smirti Mouni are in good touch I think 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Same too you dear ...
And bundle of thnx to keep us in touch with ishveer with the help of your awesome story...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the wishes dear
wish you the same
happy that we are able to keep ishveer with me with your reading of my story 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Happy friendship day to you too dr and everyone of this forum...
I too miss their offscreen friendship...
From this awesome show and by this forum, happy friendship day to all my dear friends...Hope this day gives the beautiful days of ishveer's friendship... 😃
Missing them so much
Again happy friendship day to all... 😉

wish you the same Maya
ya we miss Shadika more than Ishveer  today
ya surely our friendship will bring back Ishveer moments back

😉
Mari01 thumbnail
Happy friendship day Sakshi 😊 Edited by Mari01 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari01

Happy friendship day Sakshi 😊

Hi Mari
ya wish you the same dear
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY SAKSHI DR..
ND WE ALL MISSING ISHVEER VERY BADLY ND THIER OFF-SCREEN INTERVIEW 😭
BUT THANKS TO U KEEP US CONNECTED ND TOUCH WITH ISHVEER BY UR STORY
ND ALSO THANKS TO FORUM BY GIVEN ME U AS CUTE FRIEND 😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 252
As Ishani said everything is because of Naina only Ranveer saw Naina with a anger look. Naina was seeing Ranveer with a scared face now. Nirbhay's mother was completely worried for her daughter's state. Amba who was seeing Kailash with a happy smile her eyes fell on Bansi who was silently moving towards the entrance of the house.
Amba(saw that Bansi with a anger in a loud tone showing her hand to Bansi):Catch him...
Where all saw Amba and immediately hearing her voice telling to catch Bansi and seeing the person who Amba's hand is pointing.Bansi getting alert bit started to move fast were Shikhar who was standing in front of the house caught Bansi by his collar.
Ranveer and Ishani saw the entrance were Shikhar was holding Bansi's collar.
Ranveer:(seeing Shikhar there in a not understanding tone):Shikhar..
Ishani:Shikhar only helped me to come here Ranveer.
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): hmmm(with a doubtful face in his RV attire seeing Amba):But why are asking to catch him Maa?he is the servant you have kept know?
Amba(bringing her boldness): Nahi Ranveer he was the person sent by that Rithika.He came to have a eye on me always.
Ranveer:Kya?

Sharman hearing its all Rithika's plan immediately went near Shikhar and held Bansi by his collar and he started to beat Bansi heavily. Shikhar too joined him and he was too beating Bansi.
Sharman(seeing Devarsh and Pratik): Both of you come and beat him.He has been harassing Kaki these many days come.
Devarsh came with his fake anger face were Pratik came with a anger and all the four were beating Bansi hardly.
Amba(seeing all beating Bansi and seeing Ranveer): Haan Ranveer Rithika kidnapped your Baba when he went to park for walking. As Driver told me that Baba has not come out of the park yet I too went and saw in the park where I didn't find your Baba but I got a phone call.In that phone call she said she has kidnapped Baba and finally sent a message to me and asked me to come to a warehouse.I too went there but there your Baba was in unconscious state and there only I saw Rithika after these many days. She said she is having a poison Injection and she may inject it to Baba If I didn't abide by her words.She sent this Bansi with me to have a eye on me. Rithika only blackmailed and told me to tell that Kailashji has gone to Vanansi and told to bring you from Nagpur to Mumbai that is why I brought you here. She only sent the message and with that only she told me to show Ishani as characterless in front of all our family members. This Bansi got my phone and your phone too.Rithika only asked me to lock you inside the room and because of her insistence only I got all the promises of you want to marry Naina. But you promised that you will come till marriage and this marriage will not happen.Now what you said only has happened. Rithika showed me Naina's photo and said me to make Naina married to you.She also showed me Ishani's kidnapped pics so to safeguard Baba and Ishani's life only I did everything Dikhra(she started to cry and she came and rested her head in Ranveer's chest):sorry Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a worried face touched Amba's back with a affection and bringing her out of the hug):Tk Maa its okay..ek minute(seeing Bansi is been beat by all):Leave him now..

Hearing Ranveer's courageous voice Shikhar, Sharman, Pratik and Devarsh left Bansi. Bansi was having blood wounds all over his face now.Ranveer with a heroic walk started to come towards Bansi were Bansi too got a fear seeing Ranveer's way of seeing him with sharp look.
Ranveer(coming near Bansi and seeing him with anger he raised his hands and gave a tight slap in the cheek of Bansi): How dare you?(he gave a slap on his other cheek): How dare you dammit?I myself never raised a word against my mother and you(he was slapping him and held his collar and started to beat him): you were controlling my mother.(he hardly beat Bansi were Bansi fell in the floor seeing Bansi who is on the floor): You ever know how I will keep my father? I will take care of him like a king of this house. you people have kidnapped that person(he beat him hard again and finally catching his collar and making his to stand giving a tight slap saw Shikhar):Hand over him to police Shikhar..
Shikhar: haan Ranveer..(he was about to touch Bansi's shoulder).
Bansi:Nahi Nahi please leave me. I did what my boss told me to do please leave me please...
Ranveer(seeing him with anger): leave you.. how to leave you?(seeing Sharman):call to police Sharman...
Bansi:Nahi sir please leave me please what all I did was wrong only but please leave me.
Ranveer(seeing Bansi with a anger face):Stand in that corner let me tell what to do?
Bansi(standing with a feared face):Okay sir...
Ranveer:Sharman catch hold of him.
Sharman:Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(again came and stood near Ishani):Tell me Ishani where were you these many days? Maa is telling she saw your kidnapped photos means?
Ishani:(seeing Naina and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Naina is still loving you. She didn't forget her love for you at any moment.
Ranveer(in a shocked tone):what?
Ishani: Haan she wanted to marry you. To be close with you only Naina has come to Nagpur also. Rithika was with her only these many days. Rithika kidnapped Baba and me and with that they have blackmailed Maa.To save Baba's life and My life only Maa was rude to you all and she was arranging for this marriage without heart Ranveer.

Baa and all the parekh's had a emotional face hearing about Amba's changed behaviour reason and seeing her affection towards Kailash and Ishani. Amba saw Ishani with a emotional smile were the both Saas Baahu proved their relationship now.
Naina(hearing what all Ishani said making herself okay came to Ranveer):Ranveer Ishani is telling lie.Haan I love you but..
Ranveer:(with a silent face):This is what your love is? hurting all the family member's of your loved ones. you ever know about my father's health? you have kidnapped him and you have kept him in your custody. you even know that what my mother's attitude is? she will never get scared of anything but you people have blackmailed my mother. More of everything when I left my house at that time you have kidnapped my wife How dare you people?
First your brother kidnapped her for his own desire now its you for your own welfare. This is what you are calling as love? More than everything in this one week with this marriage talk you were killing me Naina.What do you think about me?I am like a man who will come behind all the girls.Go and ask that Rithika itself she was with me in the same room for almost 6 months this Ranveer's single glance didn't fall on her or even my single finger didn't touch her with wrong motive.(in a confirmed tone):This Ranveer is a one woman man register that in your mind well.
Naina:(with tears in her eyes):I really love you so much Ranveer.I never left anythings which I liked so much. you came in my dream and I loved you Ranveer. you came in front of me. To get you in my life only I did everything. Please marry me Ranveer I don't know to live without you.
Ranveer(for a while had a silent face hearing Naina proposing him in a calm tone):Naina you would have loved me but I am already married. you want a married man in your life? I have a daughter and I am a father. you want a child's father in your life? Naina I think without your mind just to get what you want you are hurting all the people's feelings. Please stop all this now.
Naina(crying a lot this moment and she held Ranveer's hand tightly and was longing for him): Please Ranveer don't tell like that. Let us live together please...
Ranveer(controlling his anger):Naina leave my hand...
Naina: Nahi I won't I won't leave I want you...

Ranveer signed Aarthi to come and hold Naina were Aarthi seeing the worst state of her sister came and held Naina's shoulders.
Aarthi:Naina leave Ranveer now.
Naina: Nahi I won't.(seeing Aarthi without leaving Ranveer's hand):Why should I leave my Ranveer?That too to that Ishani...(as she said Ishani's name with a anger face she turned and saw Ishani in a loud tone):Because of you only haan because of you only all the problem.(left Ranveer's hand and in a instant moment held Ishani's neck): Die you better die and stop coming between me and Ranveer..
Ishani was struggling to breath as Naina's hands were holding her neck so well. Aarthi and Ranveer was pulling Naina holding her shoulders. All were shocked seeing Naina's behaviour were Ranveer seeing Ishani struggling for breath in a anger pulled Naina hand from Ishani's neck and in a instance gave a tight slap in the cheek of Naina. Naina was shocked at the slap Ranveer gave her. Ranveer immediately went and held Ishani.
Ranveer:you are okay know Ishani?can I call the Doctor?
Ishani(breathing and managing herself): I am okay Ranveer...
Ranveer(seeing Nirbhay's family with a sorry face): what you people want from us? I really cannot understand how you all came in our life?(seeing Naina):Naina you will get a lovely husband please forget it and be practical. (seeing Aarthi):For the things you did to my family I need to hand over all of you to Police..
Aarthi(worrying for Naina):Ranveer please don't do like that let us leave by our self.
Uttam:Haan we only need to leave Ranveer. Let us take Naina with us.

Naina who was shell shocked getting Ranveer's slap was slowly fainting in the hands of Aarthi.
Aarthi(touching her cheek): Naina...
Uttam:Naina..
Nirbhay's mother:(coming and touching Naina's cheek): Naina utto..
Ishani:Ranveer call the Doctor?
Ranveer: haan(as Ranveer was up to search for his phone)..
Nirbhay's mother(with a anger face):No need for your concern Mr. RV let us take care of our daughter. (telling it seeing Uttam and Vikram):Take Naina in your hands let us go to hospital.
Uttam took Naina in his hands and they started to walk towards the entrance of RV mansion were Aarthi saw Ranveer with a head shake of everything will be okay were Ranveer too shook his head to her.Nirbhay's family left RV mansion.
Baa and all came and hugged Ishani were Amba too came and hugged Ishani. Ishani too hugged her so well.
Amba(coming out of hug):Sorry I am really sorry to tell you characterless and sorry for scolding you.
Ishani(catching Amba's hand with a smile):That's is totally okay Maa for Baba only you did like that know?No problem.
Baa(with a proud smile): Both Saas Bahu has protected our family so well. (seeing Ishani):How you were able to come here Ishani?
what happen to you?
Ishani:(Seeing All): Rithika kidnapped me and I was in her clutches for more than one week. One fine day she was telling in the phone about the injection she showed near Baba was just a normal injection and its not poisonous injection.I came to know Rithika's motive is not harming Baba just Ranveer's marriage with Naina. So managing myself I escaped from her clutches and finally a godly person helped me to escape from Rithika. He only took me to his home and with his help I tried to call to Maa and Ranveer number. I too called but Maa's number was picked by that henchman and Ranveer's number was switched off. when I was up to call Sharman Bhaiya there was no battery in his phone and once I called from his phone charging it I was not able to reach any of your phone.After lot of thinking only they have done something and blocking me from calling you all and so only I called to Shikhar. Finally Shikhar and that person only helped me to come to Mumbai. Tracing maa's phone messages we got to know about the address of the warehouse Baba was and with Shikhar's plan we rescued Baba and on the way Baba fainted so only leaving Baba in hospital I came and stopped the marriage.
Baa:Ramadi rey why these people are coming to distract the peaceful life of the people who live happily?(touching Ishani shoulders):By god's grace you were saved.
Shikhar(coming to Ranveer):Ranveer we should have complained to police about Naina's family too. Even we should file a case against this Rithika too.
Ranveer:But you itself saw Naina's state know? I too thought to go to police only before I could do something they kept Naina's health as a chance they left the house. And regarding Rithika If we handover this Bansi know Police will beat him and he will itself tell about Rithika so hand him over to police. Bansi who was scared didn't know what to do now?
Bansi:Sir please leave me sir..
Shikhar(seeing him):What have you done to the house?we are not able to reach anybody's phone.
Bansi:My boss came and gave the signal jammer in my hands and I have kept the jammer below the stair case so that only.

Telling it he bite Sharman's hand and in a instance he started to run were Sharman and Shikhar too started to run behind him to catch him were Bansi seeing security in front of him took Amba's phone that he had in his hand and with a force throw it on the head of the security were security kept the hand in his head in pain that was the moment Bansi started to run out of RV mansion were Abhay and his henchman saw Bansi running and coming out without getting anything. They got inside the car were their driver started the car.
Abhay:Bansi is coming go slow there let us take him in car.
Driver:Hmmm

Driver driving the car slowed down the car near Bansi were Abhay opening the door made Bansi to get inside the car. The Driver drived the car so fast were they left before Sharman and Shikhar catch Bansi.
Abhay:Kya hua Bansi?
Bansi:All plan spoiled Bhaiya. That white girl brought that Kailash there. They beat me hard they were up to hand over me to police I ran and escaped from them.Thank god you came or else I would be in police station now.
Abhay: We were waiting in front of that house only know ?How that girl would have come?
Bansi:Don't think about it Bhaiya. That man is a big businessman better its good If we don't go in their matter.
Abhay(shaking his head as yes):Tk tk If that will create problem for us we should avoid them.

Taking this as the decision they were moving towards that day work.
Shikhar seeing security not hurt hard told him to take first aid and shikhar and Sharman came inside the house were all saw them.
Ranveer:Where is he?
Shikhar:He Ran away Ranveer. we lost all of the people.
Ranveer:Rithika has planned everything so well tk leave them let me see to them. Thank god Ishani was able to be escaped(seeing Ishani):who helped you to escape from Nagpur Ishani?
Amba: Haan who was that person?. He is really a godly person only he has helped you at right time.
Ishani: Haan Maa If he is not there no one could have seen me alive now.
Baa:Who is he Ishani?
Ishani(with a smile):We all know him Baa. Nitin Joshi Uncle.
Ranveer(hearing this name):Nitin Joshi?
Ishani: Haan Ranveer once he too worked in your office know?(seeing Baa):he too gave his house for rent to us know Baa?
Baa:haan Haan.
Ranveer(thinking for a while in thoughts): Ishani's father.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
Wonderful update.. heheh bansi hardly beaten by all parekh member superbb Naina family's very shameless family 🤢 Nd Naina's such a cheap nd disguesting girl she's not love ranveer she only wanting her 🤢
So finally my wish got fullfill Ranveer slaped naina too hard 👏 [:D/] Great...
Hahaha...nd naina got faint 😆 🤣 Thanku dr...for fullfill my wish just Ritika ki dhulye honi baki hai
Now everything fine nd all parekh nd vaghela member happy good...
Ranveer know that nitin's biological father of ishani hope this truth come fornt of ishani very soon...
Waitung for nxt
Thanks for pm