Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Anne30ishveer

Wooho Ishani reached the mansion n Naina is gonna get all sorts of abuse caz I don't think any of the family members is gonna leave her and a cliffhanges... Offo ab subah tak wait ni hoga raat ko hi khol ke padh lungi nxt chapter...Hihi...M seriously tempted...And yeah congratulations for becoming IF dazzler and u completed 250 episodes...celebrations...may u complete 2500...Hihi n waiting for the nxt one...

(emojis not working...God this India forums r making me so guilty...Sory)

Hi Anne
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani reached the mansion
yes Naina's situation is going to be the worst one I too hope that
hmm happy that you are excited to read the story t
happy that you are tempted on my story
thanks for the wishes dear for IF dazzler and 250 episodes
every thing is because of you guys thanks for the support
ya let us see how many episodes Ranveer's unsaid feelings is going to cross
ya let me update it dear

no need to be guilty dear
your comment is itself lovely no need any emotions dear
keep reading darling

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di..

Fantastic fabulous wonderful no wordsπŸ‘ well i say this daily but really there are no words to describe..
Its wonderful.. u have wrote it wonderfully..πŸ‘β­οΈ
Well u have made me more curiousnow..this was not the right time to stop sakshi di..😭
Hope ishani first slaps naina then explains wht happened .⭐️
Hope this bANSI gets pRoper beating from parekhs but..especially from Ranveer for kEEPinh hus ishani away from him..
Cant wait..tomorrow update is going to be jUST awesome..
Do do update soon di...
And yes a long one also..πŸ˜›
Waiting for next..
Update very soon di...
Take care and keep smiling..😳

Hi Guidya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy that you liked it to that extreme dear
hope I have made the scene you demanded without any flaws
happy that you liked it so much
sorry for stopping at wrong time dear
ya let us see what is happening with Naina from Ishani
Bansi too deserves a best beating from Parekhs and yes Ranveer is even enough
for him
ya let me update it dear
happy that you are egaer to read my story
ya let me update it dear
I loved this comment
ya let me update it
keep reading
take care and keep smiling
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Well I forgot tge most important thing...

Congratulations Dii For Completing 250 Episodes..Hope u complete 1000 more..β­οΈπŸ‘

thanks for the wishes dear
its all your reading that has brought ranveer's unsaid feelings till 250 episodes
ya let us see till what Ranveer's unsaid feelings is going
keep reading darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 251
Shikhar(seeing Gagan with a smile):Thanks a lot Gagan you have done a great help to me.
Gagan:No need thanks and all Shikhar.If I was a part in safeguarding a woman's life means I am really proud only. But Shikhar its getting late as you said you wanted a tempo I brought this tempo but its one of my party's tempo.I should sent this load on time so can I leave now?
Shikhar(with a smile): You can leave Gagan.Tell the security that the house people are asking for some other fruits so that let me take this fruits and bring other fruits.He will allow you out without any doubt.
Gagan:hmm okay.

Giving a smile to Shikhar Gagan got inside his Tempo and started to drive the tempo. He came to the entrance of the RV mansion were he said what all Shikhar said to him to tell the security.Security as there was marriage going inside the house hearing what all persons who entered RV mansion said he only left them out and allowed them in. Getting the chance Gagan left RV mansion safely.
Abhay and his henchman still with closed faces were waiting near RV mansion and was still eyeing on RV mansion gate. They were waiting for Ishani's arrival.At that time Abhay's phone rang were the display said its Rithika.
Abhay(picking the call): Hello Madam.
Rithika:Have you kidnapped Ishani?
Abhay: No Madam we are still watching RV mansion. We are near RV mansion gate only. I am having sharp eye on the persons entering RV mansion.No one is coming to the house madam. The house is looking so silent.
Rithika(in thoughts):I only told no one to call any relatives for marriage so no one will be coming.
Abhay:Don't worry madam we are watching only If Ishani comes we will surely kidnap her.
Rithika:Tk Kidnap her and call me.
Abhay:Tk.

They cut the phone call at both the ends.
Rithika(with a doubtful face to herself): Ishani has gone to the level of rescuing Kailash. Next is she should come to RV mansion only know? Till now she didn't come means where is Ishani?
She was having a confused face.
Shikhar was waiting in front of the RV veranda and thinking for a while he came to the front side of RV mansion and saw the RV mansion gate hiding himself behind the pillar without falling in the eyes of security. He started to wait for the entry of Nitin and Kailash.
At the same time Nitin was driving the car towards RV Mansion. Kailash was sitting next to Nitin and was having his sandwich.
Kailash:Thank you so much Nitin sir you have saved me.
Nitin:Nothing to thank me Kailash sir. we three were so worried seeing you fainted now you are fine.
Kailash:As I didn't have anything properly as I was in Rithika's custody only I have fainted.Thank god Ishani went before us. Hope she have stopped the marriage of Ranveer.Don't know why people always play in Ranveer and Ishani's life alone?
Nitin:Don't worry sir both Ranveer and Ishani are strong people they know to fight all the odds.
Kailash(with a smile): Haan of course Ranveer is very strong. But more than him now a days Ishani is very strong(with a proud smile);see she has got in your hands and reaching Shikhar she has rescued me also.
Nitin(with a smile): Hmm tk you finish your sandwich.Once I go near RV mansion I will enter the house in a high speed as told by Shikhar.He is thinking there can be problem for us because of Rithika.
Kailash:Tk tk you can enter.Security after seeing me he won't do anything.
Nitin:Hmm

Telling it Kailash started to eat his sandwich were Nitin was driving towards RV mansion as fast as he can.
As soon as Ishani said Ranveer to stop it almost all in the hall saw the side where Ishani was standing. All the parekh's had a smile seeing Ishani standing in front of them. Amba had a happiness where she saw Bansi with a silent and feared look. Bansi who saw Ishani's photo sent by Rithika and as Rithika said he was sure that Amba and Ishani should not be left to be together. He slowly walked and before all could come back to normal seeing Ishani he came and stood at the back of Amba.Baa had a proud smile seeing her Pothi's determination towards life. Parul had a smile seeing Ishani and Sharman was as usual a proud brother who had a smile seeing his sister.
Parul(caressing Raagini's hair who was sleeping in her shoulders in a low tone):Finally you got back your mother.
Naina(was shell shocked to see Ishani in front of her in thoughts)How come?how come Ishani came here? Oh god..Ishani no no I should not allow Ishani near my Ranveer. I should do something now.But what to do?

Nirbhay's mother was shocked to the extreme as she is having anger in her face seeing Ishani and thought to stop this Ishani at all the moment she can now. She was sure that Ranveer should marry Naina.She wanted her daughter to be happy with what she wanted.
Aarthi(had a smile seeing Ishani in thoughts):Finally thank you god.you made the miracle..(she saw Uttam were he too gave a light smile seeing his wife).
Ranveer had a emotional smile and tear drops of happiness in his eyes and lovingly said "Ishani".
Ishani with a anger cum caring face started to walk fast towards the stage and she was coming towards Ranveer. She was walking fast were Naina didn't know how to stop Ishani? Ishani go up in the stage and came and stood in front of Ranveer were her face was showing anger for him.
Ranveer(was seeing her with a smile in a lovely voice): I know Ishani you will come. I trusted you so much..I (he was having a tears of happiness)really don't have words to express my feeling..right now.you came back or else I..
Ishani(in a low tone and anger face): You would have died right?
Ranveer:Nahi Ishani...wo..(he was struggling to answer).
Ishani:Kya Ranveer? tum mera Ranveer nahi hain. My Ranveer is very strong and he is really a man who knows to fight. He is not this much weak.(held his hand and took the blade from his hand and closed the sharp blade and held the blade in her hand)
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani):Wo Ishani I really don't know what is happening in our life?I was like...I completely..(he didn't know what to speak to her).
Ishani(with a emotional face):You will leave me alone and go?you promised me we will face everything together.
Ranveer:Haan I promised you But I was broken into pieces Ishani as I lost you.
Ishani:So you thought to leave me and go from this world?
Ranveer:Nahi here after I won't do it you came now know? see I am alive in front of you. As you came in front of me I have got my rebirth Ishani. But please don't tell me its a dream or don't disappear as I touch you.
Ishani(had a smile at his question):Hmmm its true I am in front of you.

Ranveer had a smile were Naina was in between them were without minding her Ranveer and Ishani were talking to each other.
Bansi(seeing Amba who was in front of him in a low tone):Want your husband alive know?
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a smile suddenly hearing Bansi's voice turning and seeing him):Kya?
Bansi:your husband is in our hand.If you want your husband alive you should make this marriage successful as per Rithika madam's instruction. She told you and that(showing Ishani)Girl should not be together. come on send her out of the house and make this marriage come on or else I will..
Amba(in a low tone she made sure Ranveer's is not having blade in his hand now as its with Ishani):Nahi Nahi don't do anything to Kailashji let me..
Bansi:Haan

As all were seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a happiness.Naina was seeing Ishani with a anger face. Amba was coming towards the stage to take Ishani out from here were Naina before Amba reaches Ishani went and stood near Ishani.
Naina:(seeing Ishani):Stop your good acting Ishani.
Ishani who was seeing Ranveer hearing Naina's voice turned and saw Naina with a anger face.
Naina:you are really a worst woman I have seen in the world. you cheated Ranveer and ran with some other man and again your have come to him(seeing Ranveer and catching his hand)and you are too believing her Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing Naina catching his hand):Take your hand Naina.
Naina:I won't. I am not ready to give you in the hands of Ishani who is a worst woman.
Ishani(seeing Naina with a silent face):Take your hand from Ranveer's hand now.
Naina:you are ordering?
Ishani:(shaking her head as no): I am protecting my husband. I never like any other woman touching my husband. He is telling know leave him now.
Ranveer:(had a smile seeing Ishani's possessiveness on him and in a calm tone seeing Naina):Leave me Naina.
Naina:Ranveer you are trusting this Ishani. Trust me she will make your life a hell.
Ishani(in a anger tone):who I will make my Ranveer's life hell?
Amba(finding it as the right time coming to Ishani): Haan you only.(in a loud anger tone): you are born in this world just to make my son's life a hell one.
Ranveer(in a worried face): Maa Ishani ..
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Stop it Ranveer. Enough of your dram now. you want to marry Naina and that is it(seeing Naina):Hold him or else he will go behind this Ishani.
Naina(holding Ranveer tightly): Haan Kaki..
Ranveer saw Naina with a irritated face were Nirbhay's mother was so happy seeing Amba supporting Naina. Vikram, Uttam and Aarthi felt sorry for the Ranveer's family peace being distracted by their house girl.
Baa(seeing Amba shouting at Ishani):Amba let us talk to Ishani. She has come back know that is itself telling she has not run with anyone.
Amba(held Ishani's hand tightly and seeing Baa):Who I should listen to this Ishani?(seeing Ishani):no way Just get out of my house now..
Ishani:Maa please listen to me..
Amba:What should I listen to you?you only messaged me know that you are going with your new lover. How many lover you will have in your life? (held Ishani's hand):As you ran with your lover now also go with him itself don't come back to my family at any time.

Ishani was trying to tell her were Amba was kept on shouting and held Ishani's hand and started to drag her towards the entrance of the house. Ranveer was about to move to stop Amba from sending Ishani out were Naina was holding Ranveer's hand very tightly. Ranveer saw her with a anger face were Ishani was been taken towards the entrance of the house by Amba.Parekh's too was not able to stop her at any point were Amba was very anger and she was taking Ishani out.
Ishani(though Amba was scolding her and dragging her towards the entrance of the house making herself strong in a loud tone): Maa Baba is safe with me.
Amba hearing the word stopped and slowly turned and saw Ishani.Amba saw Ishani with a not understanding face.Even no one was able to understand what Ishani said and they were not able to understand why Amba stopped now. Naina was bit shocked seeing Amba's sudden change.
Amba:(in a normal tone):Kya?what did you tell me?
Ishani(with a emotional head shake):Baba is safe.He is with us only now.
Amba:(with a tear drop in her eyes):Kailashji is..
Ishani(with a smile): hmm safe...
Amba:Where?

When that was the moment Nitin who was driving the car near the RV mansion making sure he is at right speed without leaving his concentration fasting the car speed and finally he entered RV mansion's gate. Security saw the car entered with high speed and without understanding.Shikhar who was standing hiding behind the pillar hearing the car sound peeped from the pillar and saw his car coming. Security was coming behind the car with a anger face.
Nitin(stopped the car in the veranda and seeing kailash):Get down sir..
kailash: Haan

Kailash got down were Shikhar too came out of the pillar and saw them.
Shikhar:kailash uncle come with me and Nitin sir you too.
Security(who came with anger face seeing Kailash): Sab aap?
Kailash:Haan its me only you go and see the duty.
Security: Hmm tk Sab..

Security started to move were Nitin felt not to go inside the house.
Nitin(seeing Shikhar):shikhar you take Kailash sir inside let me be here.
Shikhar:But you too can come know?
Nitin:go and make all the problem sorted out.After that let me see Ishani and then leave to Nagpur.
Shikhar(in a mood not to talk anything big now shaking his head as yes): tk Nitin sir..

Telling it Shikhar held Kailash hand and started to walk towards the house entrance. Kailash too was coming with him.
Nitin(in thoughts): I brought you safely to the place where you belong Ishani. Once I see you happy with Ranveer let me leave from here.(he started to wait to know about Ranveer and Ishani reunion).
Amba:(seeing Ishani):Tell me where is Kailashji?
Ranveer(feeling Ishani and Amba talking about Kailash left Naina's hand with a force and started to come to them):What Baba?What is it Ishani?Maa why are you telling about Baba now?
Ishani:Wo Ranveer.
Before Ishani could complete Shikhar brought Kailash and finally Kailash entered the hall of RV mansion.
Kailash(seeing all his family and Amba):Amba..
Amba(who was waiting for Ishani's answer hearing Kailash voice seeing Kailash in front of her with a happy tears in her eyes): Kailashji..

No one was able to understand anything.All were confused on the things going around them. Amba ran and immediately hugged Kailash.She was crying a lot resting her head in Kailash's chest. Kailash too hugged.Naina was completely shattered into pieces.All her plan was completely broken now. Her brain stopped working as she was not able to get how Ishani and Kailash came out of Rithika's clutches.
Ranveer was completely confused as he was not able to get what is happening between his father mother and wife.Shikhar saw Ishani with a smile and closed and opened his eyes to tell they have succeeded. Ishani too smiled and signed as success with closing and opening her eyes to him. They exchanged a victory smile.
kailash brought Amba out of the hug. Bansi didn't get what is happening. He was sure this is the time for him to escape now. As the way he was controlling Amba was only with the help of Kailash in their custody. Now he is in his house then it was sure for Bansi that he will be handed over to police If he is caught in their hands. Seeing All seeing Amba and Kailash getting it as the right time. he was slowly walking towards the entrance of the house to escape.
Amba(seeing Kailash face):Finally you came back..
Kailash(with a smile): Haan I came back at least now you will give coffee for me with sugar know?
Amba(shaking her head as yes with emotional tears and smile): Haan I will surely I will give you..
Kailash:hmmm
Ranveer(without getting anything seeing Ishani):What is happening Ishani?I cannot get anything..
Ishani(with a confirmed face):What all happening is completely because of (turning towards the stage and showing Naina with her index finger):This Naina only.
Ranveer(with a doubtful face): Kya?
Ishani:Its completely because of Rithika and Naina only Ranveer.

Naina was shell shocked were Ranveer turned with his anger face towards Naina. He was having a anger face were the perfect RV was back in front of Naina. Naina was having a scattered face and she was feeling what to tell and marry Ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
Awww...just fabulous update dr.. πŸ‘ So finally ishani stoped ranveer nd naina marriage Great...nd nitin brought kailash at right time otherwise amba not listing anyone words πŸ€”
I can imagine Naina nd his mother face looking like papaya kadu πŸ˜† 🀣
Now my just one wish ranveer tightly slap naina nd her cheek bcome red 😑
Waiting for nxt.. keep rocking
Thnx for pm
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Fabulous episode I just so loved ishani in this she was amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
The way she said that naina to remove hand was funny.
Everything seems to be good now finally kamba met and ishveer also
Let's see what ranveer does now and this nitin episode is also waiting.
You have done an amazing job with this plot dear you very well took the story forward in an interesting way and also you updated it daily inspite of no activity in forum. Really appreciate your work dear.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So finally ishaani and baba was back in RV mansion...
Loved the way ishaani showed anger on ranveer πŸ˜› ...
Plz plz plz I wanted that sharman devarh and pertik beat that bansi a lot ...
Because he irritated us as well as amba a lot so he deserves thisthis 😑 ...
Hahahhahaha now naina ki shamat I hai πŸ˜› ...
I was just like ab tera kia ho GA kaliya (naina)...
I just wished that ishaani and amba slaped her tight πŸ˜†
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di..
A wonderful episode..
U know di now i am longing for your updates..⭐️
I liked the way ishani shoited on naina to leave ranveers hand..
Niw Nainas life would be miserable..πŸ˜†
Waiting to kNow what happens next..
Update soon di..
Take care and kEEp smiling..😳
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi hope u r fine
Sorry for not give u daily views coz i was busy in university
Coming to episode
U right episodw very well
Love the way Rv threten everyone that he kill herself ans that nick of time ishani came
Shikhar planned is very good she prove true frnd of ishani
Waiting for raghni and ishani fc to fc
Keep update
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Supwrb epi dr...
LovedLoved the way ishani said naina to leave ranveer's hand...
Now everyone return safely...
Now naina gonna get her deed for her sins...
Waiting to see what gonna happen now... And ranveer ia angry...
Naina couldn't escape now... Wish everyone give her a big slap...
Update soon dr...
And sorry for late reply. I held up with some work dr...
Keep smiling... 😳
Take care... πŸ˜‰