Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 247
As Rithesh clicked the message tab it displayed Amba's phone received messages on the computer screen.Shikhar and Ishani started to see the screen.They were reading each and every message and all were mostly promotional features messages and the recharged messages. Some messages were the company sent messages. They were reading the messages and without finding any clues.
Shikhar;Ishani mostly Amba aunt won't message or does not receive any messages know?
Ishani:Who is going to message her?That is why I think we should search in the call list.If we find from where the call has come with that we can trace..
Shikhar:Hmm tk(seeing Rithesh):Can you show the call List?
Rithesh:Hmmm sure..

Rithesh was about to move the mouse cursor to the calls tab were before he could move Ishani's eyes stuck on a messages first line.That message will be completely displayed If Rithesh scroll the computer screen up. The first word of the message was Warehouse..
Ishani(before Rithesh could tab the call's tab in a instant tone):Ek minute..
Rithesh(stopping and seeing Ishani):yes madam..
Ishani(showing the screen):Please scroll the screen up..
Shikhar seeing Ishani with a not understanding face and seeing the screen were Rithesh scrolled the screen were the complete message was displayed. Ishani read the message and saw the date of the message was received.
Ishani(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar this is the date I was Kidnapped.And see the message too was received by Maa on that date only. Read the message its a warehouse address. Its in linking road and read the lines below the address its "come to this address"(See:Ranveer's unsaid feelings #4 Episode 223&224 page 17&20).
Shikhar(reading the message with a smile):Its a warehouse in linking road Ishani. If this date and your kidnap date is same means it should be Rithika's message only I think. She only have sent it to Amba Aunt after Kidnapping Kailash Uncle I think.So as per my guess Kailash Uncle is in Mumbai only and Amba Aunt too has seen Kailash Uncle in the kidnapped state.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes):Yes Shikhar you are right Baba is in Mumbai only.
Shikhar:(he noted down the address that was in the message):Ishani If we just check the sender number and make a call to it we can make sure whether it is Rithika or not.
Ishani:Hmm sure let us do that also.
Shikhar(seeing Rithesh):Can I get the number for which the message has come to this number.
Rithesh:hmm sure Shikhar...
Rithesh searched something in his software and he showed the number of sender in the screen.
Rithesh(pointing a number on the screen):This is the number that has sent that message.Shikhar saved that number in his mobile.
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):Ishani we know Rithika's voice know?So let me call to this number through my other phone and just let us wait for her hello okay surely If its Rithika's voice. Its confirmed that this is Rithika's new number and the address in that message is the place were kailash Uncle is now. Once we are confirmed let us rescue Kailash Uncle.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes with a tensed face): Hmm quick Shikhar.
Shikhar:hmmm let me put it in speaker(he took his other mobile and dialed to the number they got as sender's number and putting the phone in speaker mode and waiting for the response)..

NAGPUR...
Rithika was sitting with a tensed face were she didn't able to contact Bansi or Amba too due to the Jammer in RV mansion. She was tensed that what she is going to tell to Naina If she asks for Ishani.
Rithika(in thoughts):I really don't know what is going to happen?where will I go and search for Ishani?Don't know where is she?(making herself strong):I know Ishani worries for others a lot so she will surely worry for Kailash and for his life at least she will sacrifice Ranveer. All I need to do is I need to call to Abhay and tell him to make the security tight to Kailash.hmm that is the only way(Rithika was about to make the call in her phone to Abhay were she got a call in her phone with a doubtful face to herself):Call to me?that too this time...who is calling now? Is is Naina? If I didn't pick the phone call also she will shout tk let me...(she picked the call and in a trembling tone):Hello..
Shikhar had a smile hearing Rithika's hello were Ishani too was having a smile hearing Rithika's voice. Shikhar and Ishani shook their head as yes to each other. Shikhar cut the call without talking anything.
NAGPUR..
Rithika(as the call was cut in a tensed face):My god don't know who is playing in this time?Tk let me call Abhay...(she dialed to Abhay's number and waited for the call to be picked)..
Abhay(picking the call):Hello Rithika madam.
Rithika:See Abhay keep Kailash very safely.At least have four henchman around him today alone.
Abhay: Hmm I am not in warehouse Madam now. I have come out for another work.But don't worry as I am not there today I have kept almost 6 henchman in the warehouse.After some time I too will reach warehouse so don't worry Kailash will be in our control.
Rithika:Hmm tk be attentive.
Abhay:Okay madam.
MUMBAI..
Shikhar(with a smile):So confirmed Ishani Rithika only have sent that address that too she has kidnapped you and Kailash Uncle on the same date only. She herself given us complete address.Kailash Uncle is in that warehouse only let us go. I have noted the address.
Ishani:Hmm tk(seeing Rithesh);Thank you so much sir. you were in party mood but for us you have..
Rithesh(before Ishani completes):Its totally okay madam.Shikhar said its a life problem to me.More than life Party is not important.
Ishani gave a thankful smile to him.Rithesh gave a formal smile to her.
Shikhar:Tk come Rithesh let me drop you in home..
Rithesh:Its okay Shikhar you both are in a tension it seems.Let me call my driver to office and leave to home. you go now..
Shikhar:Thanks a lot Rithesh..

Rithesh and Shikhar exchanged a friendly smile were Ishani and Shikhar started to move.They came out of Rithesh room and they came to the entrance of the office. Nitin was waiting for them were Shikhar and Ishani got inside the car immediately. Nitin too seeing their tensed face got inside the car and sat at the behind seat.
Nitin:kya hua Ishani?
Ishani:Uncle Rithika has sent a message to Maa on the day of kidnapping Baba. She has messaged the warehouse address to Maa and she has told Maa to come to that place.With the sender number we confirmed its Rithika.Now If we go there we can rescue baba.
Nitin:That's great Ishani(seeing Shikhar):we can reach that place soon know?
Shikhar:Hmm to reach Linking road it will take 45 minutes from here. As there is no traffic we can reach by half an hour. But before it..(seeing Ishani):Let me call some of the henchman I know Ishani.
Ishani:(with a not understanding face):Henchman?But for what?
Shikhar:Surely there will be many henchman in that warehouse. To rescue Kailash Uncle we need to attack that henchman. So let me tell some of the henchman I know.They are people to be awake in night and play cards they will come.
Ishani: hmm tk..
Shikhar(dialed to a number were as he guessed the call was picked immediately):hello I am Shikhar..
Henchman:Hello sir tell me..I didn't do anything wrong Sir just playing cards with my friends that is it..there is no case on me sir..
Shikhar:Tk tk I am not talking about any cases I need a help from you.
Henchman:Tell me sir..
Shikhar:I want you and another three henchman with heavy sticks in their hand that too immediately. I am going to rescue a man who is surrounded by some henchmen. All you need to do is you need to attack that henchman and in that gap we will rescue the person we want. Let me pay you all 20,000 and If you held in any cases let me try to reduce your punishment period.
Henchman:Tk sir let us come address sir?
Shikhar:Let me message you..
Henchman:Okay...

Shikhar cut the call and was up to message the address to the henchman he is arranging.
Ishani(Seeing Shikhar):you need to spend this much for Henchmen? Shikhar.Let us do something by ourselves and rescue Baba know?
Shikhar:Nahi Ishani we don't have that much time for rescuing kailash Uncle by ourselves. we are in lack of time so don't worry about Money and all now.
Ishani:Tk.

shikhar messaged the address to the henchman and waited for a while were he got a reply that they will be there in the place.
Shikhar(reading the message):Tk Ishani now time is 3.15 we will be reaching Linking road by at least 3.45 as there is no traffic now.
Ishani:Hmmm tk.
Shikhar started to drive the car at the fast he can. They were having a tensed face as the minutes were running.Each time was running so cruel to them. Each and every minute was having a meaning this moment. Ishani was though hiding the tension but somewhere she had a determination that she should make her family one again and she should reach her Ranveer too. Shikhar with his driving finally brought the car to the linking road when it was 3.45 and as per the address they came and stood in a corner cut of the road. Shikhar was seeing the door number of that warehouse and he was searching for the warehouse and was driving slowly were on the way they saw a gypsy car where Shikhar with his car's headlight spotted his very well know henchman. He stopped the car near them.They were four in number.
Henchman(with a smile seeing Shikhar):We are here sir(showing the opposite building):This the warehouse you told sir.
Shikhar Ishani and Nitin saw the building.
Shikhar(seeing Ishani and Nitin):Nitin sir you need to be hiding and standing out of the warehouse door. you should help us when needed that is you can hear what is going inside. So If we are attacked or trapped you need to call the police immediately.
Nitin:Hmm tk Shikhar.
Shikhar(seeing the henchman standing outside the car):Tk you all come with us and I will knock the door and you all need to attack the henchmen inside as soon as they come out.Once we rescued you all escape from them and come.
Henchmen:Okay sir...
Shikhar(seeing Ishani): During the time they are attacking their henchmen we need to go and rescue Kailash Uncle Ishani.
Ishani:Tk Shikhar..

Shikhar turned and parked his car to the level of leaving the place immediately. He got down from the car and Ishani and Nitin too got down from the car. Four henchman were behind them were all started to walk towards the warehouse. They went towards the door of warehouse were the warehouse was in darkness only a zero watt bulb was glowing with a dim light. Shikhar signed Nitin to be hiding and standing outside the door were he shook his head as okay. Shikhar showed eyes to his henchmen were they signed they are ready. Ishani stood behind Shikhar and Shikhar banged on the warehouse door. They all waited for someone to opened the door were that was the moment the door was opening where Shikhar's  one henchman bet the man who opened the door in his shoulder heavily ant that man fell down in the floor.
Man:(getting the beating and falling down in the floor): Ouch..(in a loud tone):Buddy some body has come to attack us.Come out..
Shikhar's henchman:Sir don't worry you can enter let us see who is coming..
Shikhar(held Ishani's hand):Tk..
Shikhar started to walk with Ishani were another five henchman from the opposite side came and they were about to come to attack Ishani and Shikhar. A man who was about to hold Shikhar's collar that was the moment Shikhar's henchman who were coming behind them started to beat the five henchman. Shikhar thinking the condition is under their control started to walk with Ishani. Rithika's one henchman who managed Shikhar's henchman seeing Shikhar and Ishani moving towards the hall where Kailash is kept pushed Shikhar's henchman and he came behind Shikhar and with a force held Shikhar's shirt from behind.
Ishani(getting scared): Shikhar..
Shikhar(in a instance taking his hand back hit the man holding him with his elbow and held the man and brought him to his front and turning him to other side locked him with his hand surrounding his neck and seeing Ishani): Ishani you go and search for Kailash Uncle let me manage him.
Ishani(shaking her head with a sacred and tensed face):tk...
Ishani started to enter the next hall were her hands were trembling and god somewhere gave her power to fight all the odds. Ishani came and searched for Kailash everywhere were she was searching him on one side of the drums filled room. Kailash was on the other side. Ishani was searching and glancing her eyes all around the hall and she came to the other side of the drums were she saw kailash tied to the chair and was sleeping in the sitting position.
Ishani(had a smile in that tensed face):Baba..(she went near him immediately and touched his shoulders): Baba(she shaked him): Baba..
Kailash(slowly opening his eyes without able to open and finding everything blur and making his vision proper and saw Ishani were he was surprised and was not able to believe his eyes): Ishani... you here?
Ishani: Haan Baba now we need to leave..
Kailash: Haan

Ishani started to untie him and finally she untie him and Kailash stood were Kailash was tiered so much he was not able to stand properly too were Ishani getting his health held him.
Ishani:Come let us go Baba let me tell you everything.
Kailash:Tk beta..

Ishani brought Kailash out of that hall were still henchman were fighting with each other. Shikhar who was beating a man and saw Ishani with Kailash had a smile of victory in his face.
Shikhar(holding a man in his hand):Take Uncle out Ishani..
Ishani:But Shikhar you all..
Shikhar:let us come now take baba out..
He again started to beat a man were Ishani was taking Baba with her and was moving to the warehouse entrance door when they both were about to reach warehouse door Abhay who was seeing the open door of warehouse and entering with a questioning face came and stood in front of them.
Kailash(with a scared face saw him): Ishani beta he is the main leader.
Ishani was even scared seeing Abhay in front of her. She didn't know what to do. She held Kailash's hand and they were standing without knowing what to do. Abhay was having anger seeing Kailash is about to escape.
Screen freezes on Anger Abhay,Fighting Shikhar and his henchman and Kailash and Ishani with a scared faces.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear nice episode loved both of them.
Sorry wasn't able to reply for every actually busy a bit.
But the way you are taking story forward and how much dedication you are showing by updating it daily is really nice.
Thnk god ishani is not a abla nari here
Finally they found kailash and let's see how they are successful in taking him out time is running
I hope she reaches on time.
Missing ragini and her cute actions so much
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a breathtaking chapter.but our ishani is a real hero .she is struggling a lot for her familys happiness.
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Gud epi dr...
Now they rescued kailash...
But how they gonna manage abhay...
That too in this less time...
Hope they get to manage soon and reach ranveer on time...
Update soon dr...
Keep smiling... 😉
Take care...
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hiii Sakshi
Aww..just hilerious update So finally they found kailash 👍🏼 Shikhar is so smart he plan every thing so well nd our ishani really a perfect beti, bahu,wife nd mother she can do anythings for his family 👏
Hope everything shotout soon...
Seriously ur story more better than show story ur great writer 👍🏼 Now i'm big fan of u nd lots of luv u
Waiting for nxt
Thnx for pm
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi thrilling and interesting like watching a detective show, the way you have potrayed all the characters in to the sketch of each role is simply awesomme. shikar and nitin made a perfect entry d way he discovered all the loops of the kidnapping problems were simply awesome shikar always stood as aperfect friend of ishani. the only character which we never find boring in the show apart from the leads is shikar. i loved the way he cares for ishani. wish dis naina and ritika should be punished and exposed well unlike in the show dey should not be leave just like that.
 Naina characters is disgusting day by day.ritika is such a worst women charatcter.
hope cutie pie should meet her mamma soon.
am really sorry for replying very lately am stuck with the works 

kepp update sakshi. miss you.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear nice episode loved both of them.
Sorry wasn't able to reply for every actually busy a bit.
But the way you are taking story forward and how much dedication you are showing by updating it daily is really nice.
Thnk god ishani is not a abla nari here
Finally they found kailash and let's see how they are successful in taking him out time is running
I hope she reaches on time.
Missing ragini and her cute actions so much
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad you loved both the update
its okay dear no need to be sorry
work is too important to all
happy that you liked the way the story is forwarding and
thanks for reading it daily
I many times hates the show director for making Ishani a abla nari that too in
21st century
Just wanted to bring the greater power of woman I portrayed her like this
happy that you liked it
ya finally they found kailash ya let us see how they are successful in taking him
out
yes now time is running
ya let us hope for the best whether she is able to reach on time or not
sorry for making you all miss Raagini and her cute actions
you are welcomed
ya let me update it
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

It was a breathtaking chapter.but our ishani is a real hero .she is struggling a lot for her familys happiness.

Hi Naush
thanks for the comment
sorry for a breathtaking chapter
surely our heroin is the real hero here
she is struggling a lot to make her family unite and happy
keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di...
Gud epi dr...
Now they rescued kailash...
But how they gonna manage abhay...
That too in this less time...
Hope they get to manage soon and reach ranveer on time...
Update soon dr...
Keep smiling... 😉
Take care...

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
ya they came to know Kailash now
ya let us see how they are able to manage abhay
and yes now time is too less
surely let us see how they are managing and where they able to reach Ranveer on time
or not let us see
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hiii Sakshi
Aww..just hilerious update So finally they found kailash 👍🏼 Shikhar is so smart he plan every thing so well nd our ishani really a perfect beti, bahu,wife nd mother she can do anythings for his family 👏
Hope everything shotout soon...
Seriously ur story more better than show story ur great writer 👍🏼 Now i'm big fan of u nd lots of luv u
Waiting for nxt
Thnx for pm

Hi Paige
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya they found Kailash finally
glad you liked Shikhar's smart plan and the way he managed everything
ya surely Ishani is perfect beti, Bahu , wife and a mother
she will surely do anything to keep her family happy
ya let hope for the best
glad you liked the story a lot
And as you people are reading only its a great thing its not me