thanks for the comment
glad you liked it 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di...
Niz update...
Feeling pity of ranveer...His state makes me cry... Poor guy... So sad of him...
This naina 😡 How cheap she is...
She will get her hell day tomorrow...
True love can never be broken...
Ishani will be coming soon... But they gonna come at exactly @6.
Now they gonna trace amba's phn...
Very less time... Hope everything gets well soon...
Keep smiling...
Take care... 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
sorry for Ranveer's state
sorry to make you cry again
yes poor guy so pity for him
hmm Naina is really a cheap girl
surely she should pay for what she has done now
surely Ishveer love can never be broken let us see what happens
surely Ishani need to come sooon
ya let us see what happens now
they are planning to trace Amba's phone
they have very very less time
ya let us hope for the best
keep smiling
take care
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi
Again sorry hope u r not angry on me 😈
If ur angry then i will hug u dr 🤗
Both update was amazing Poor ranveer feeling so sad for her nd raagini 😭
Aarti nd uttam really good people otherwise all Alawat family's Jungali 😡
Ranveer was get drunk but he know abt ishani touch happy to hear chudail naina hand was so rough 😆 🤣
Now finally ishani reached mumbai nd she's with shikar
Hope Shikhar rescue kailash fastly before ranveer get married with naina
Waiting for nxt..
Miss u luv u lots nd u can beat me dr.. 😎
Thanx for pm...

Hi Paige
thanks for the comment
no need to be sorry and I am not angry on you dear
thanks for the hug dear hug you too
glad you liked both the update
sorry for Ranveer and Raagini's state dear
happy that you liked Aarthi and Uttam's shade in my story
they are really good people by heart
yes Ranveer got drunk and he is very well knowing Ishani's touch
actually he is feeling broken inside him that is why he is not in any other mind
yes he told Naina's hand is rough happy that you liked it

yes finally our heroin is in Mumbai and she is safe with Shikhar
surely Shikhar need to rescue Kailash fast before Ranveer get married
ya let me update it dear
missed you too
love you a lot
no dear no beating and all only huggie
you are welcomed dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hiu sakshi di..

Wonderful update..
Especially the scene where amba realizes tgat houw much broken ranveer was and how much he had hidden his feelings..👏 i loved it a lot..
Nextly they r having just one night..and ishani would be reaching at 6 in tie morning..thats great..
Nainas hnd is rough...😆
Waiting for next..
Update soon..
Takr care and keep smiling..😳

Hi Gudiya behand
glad you liked the update
happy that you liked the scene of Amba realizing how much Ranveer is broken in him
and his hidding feelings
happy that you loved it
yes now they have only one night
surely Ishani should reach by 6 in the morning
happy that you liked their idea
glad you enjoyed Ranveer telling Naina's hand is rough
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
take care and keep smiling

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

U can teach me anywOrd in tamil as you lIke dii..:)

Tk today let me teach you
I AM READING is in tamil NAN PADIKUREN
😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi very sorry for late reply  so sad for ran veer unlike the show ishani is intelligent here hope she should come on time
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hey sakshi very sorry for late reply  so sad for ran veer unlike the show ishani is intelligent here hope she should come on time

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
sorry for Ranveer's state
always I wanted ishani to be 21st century woman but I totally missed it in the show dear
glad you liked Ishani's intelligence here
ya let us see she is able to come on time or not
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 246
Naina came out of the washroom changing herself to a night dress. She was in the room given by Amba for her tonight stay. She Laid in the bed and had a smile in her face.
Naina(to herself): I know my Ranveer you are not able to forget that Ishani.But what to do Ranveer? I love you so much. Till today I have got what all I wanted in my life. Finally you are the husband I wanted in my life.Tomorrow morning our marriage will happen. Once the marriage is done and when we are in the same room surely you will fall for me and finally you need to accept the truth that its not Ishani its Naina for you in your life.(she smiled to herself):You are feeling for that Ishani and you are having trust she will come back but surely Ishani cannot come back.Once our marriage is over I will sent our marriage video and once Ishani sees that video she will come to know that Naina can never lose in any game. After that Ishani will be dead so that not only tomorrow Ishani cannot come back to any of us for the complete life.(she had a smile)Tomorrow this time we both will become one Ranveer once you get me in bed you will surely forget that Ishani.(making herself sure):I am trying to contact Rithika but I am not able to reach her.Let me try now and make sure that Ishani is in her clutches only.I don't want any mess at the last moment.
She took her phone from the lamp stand laying in the bed and she saw the display were even now she cannot get the signal in her phone.
Naina:(in thoughts):What is this I cannot get signal now also?Even Aarthi Didi told she is also not getting signal in her mobile too.(with a second thought):Tk anyways Rithika too need to revenge Ishani know so she won't be that careless in Ishani's matter. Ishani will be trapped in Rithika's plan so well. (shaking her head as yes to herself kept the phone back at its place)...
Thinking the happiest dream of her marriage going to be true next day morning Naina closed her eyes and fell asleep.
The time was exactly 10 o clock when Amba was sleeping in the sofa in sitting position. Ranveer was sleeping in the bed.All had a half sleep were somewhere or the other this marriage was making all have different feeling in their heart in RV Mansion.
SHIKHAR'S OFFICE..
Shikhar took a paper and pen and gave both paper and pen to Ishani who was sitting in front of him.
Shikhar:Write Amba aunt's number in it Ishani.
Ishani: hmm tk(she wrote the number in the paper and showed the paper to Shikhar):This is Maa's number.
Shikhar(got the paper and saw the number and had a smile):Ishani Amba aunt is using Air-voice number?
Ishani: Haan why Shikhar you cannot trace this number?
Shikhar(giving a hopeful smile): Ishani now the way to find Kailash's uncle location has become so easy. I know Air-voice city main branch manager itself. He is my close friend. We both were collage mates and He has helped me to trace many people number in my cases. I am sure he will help us to trace Amba aunt's messages and calls.
Ishani:(had a bright smile seeing Shikhar and Nitin):Thank god please call him immediately Shikhar..
Shikhar:Haan surely Ishani and Ishani did you again try to Ranveer's number or Amba aunt's number?At least If the phone reach now too its easy for us to reach Ranveer..
Ishani:Nahi Shikhar even 15 minutes back I tried to both Maa,Sharman bhaiya number I can only hear a silence as response. Even I am not able to hear any record voices.
Shikhar(shaking his head as yes):I think Rithika somehow set some Jammer in house.If we have Jammer only we will get that kind of response. Tk let me make our work now..
Ishani:Tk..
Shikhar took his phone and dialed to his friend cum telecom industry manager and waited for the call to be picked. Ishani was praying to god and was hiding her tension inside her.
Nitin(touching her shoulders with affection): Ishani don't worry everything will be alright.
Ishani(giving a smile):I do hope..Uncle..
Nitin gave a smile as response to her were...
Shikhar(hearing the picking of call):Hello Rithesh I am Shikhar..
There was a voice in response which completely disappointed Shikhar as it was Rithesh servant's voice.
Servant:Shikhar sir Rithesh sir has gone out for a party.
Shikhar;Party?when will he come back?
Servant:Sir he told its night party and he left a hour before only.He left his phone here itself.He told he will be coming in the morning only.
Shikhar(was highly disappointed):Tk at least you know where is the party hall?
Servant:Haan sir its Golden leaf party hall.
Shikhar:Tk thank you..

He cut the call and saw Ishani with a what to tell face..
Ishani:(seeing Shikhar's silent face):Kya hua Shikhar?
Shikhar:Ishani we need to go to Golden leaf party hall now.
Ishani:But why?
Shikhar:My friend has gone to party. He has left his phone in home itself. His servant only told the address let us go to that hall and see my friend. He has already helped me in many cases for tracing the phone numbers.
Ishani:But Shikhar don't we have any other option. Because I know Golden leaf party hall will take almost 2 hours to reach starting from here.
Shikhar:No Ishani there is no other option. Ishani we are doing it without the help of Police now. He is my friend he will help for me only. But according to law stealing customer information without proper papers is a illegal one. Even If we go to other managers it will really take time for us to make them help us. As he is my friend he will surely help us. Now I cannot contact him as he does not has his phone in hand. I don't know any other friends related to him so no other go we need to go and see him and bring him back to his office and from there we need to see the messages and phone calls of Amba aunt.So now we need to leave come on..
Ishani:Tk..

Ishani got up were Shikhar too got up and Nitin too got up with them.
Shikhar:(seeing Nitin):Sir If you want you can stay here.Be in my resting room in office.
Ishani: haan Uncle If you want please rest yourself.
Nitin:Nahi Ishani(seeing Shikhar): Shikhar its not safe for Ishani being alone at anytime. Even If you are not near her during that time till Ishani reaching RV Mansion let me be near her.
Shikhar:(shaking his head as yes): Hmmm even that is right sir..come lets go..

They three came to the entrance of Shikhar's office and they got inside the car.Ishani sat next to Shikhar and Nitin sat at the back seat of the car. Shikhar started to drive the car and he was making the car to run at its maximum. They started their journey towards Golden leaf Party hall. When they were starting the time was exactly 10.30 in the night. They made their travel so fast were Ishani's eyes was not even ready to close as she was some where or the other in the corner of the heart was scared that she may fail to reach Ranveer at the right time.
Ishani(with a silent face resting her head to the seat in thoughts):I know tomorrow is your marriage Ranveer but I don't know the exact time.Before I reach If your marriage is over means. I am scared Ranveer.
Shikhar(driving the car and seeing Ishani's silent face):Hello Ishani you are worried?
Ishani(managing herself): Nahi..
Shikhar:(giving a smile):Really? you are not worried...but even a dumb person can tell you are worried and scared to the extreme seeing your face.
Ishani:Shikhar to be frank yes I am bit scared but If Rithika tries to do something means?
Shikhar:Ishani don't worry I am sure with Jammer only Rithika has restricted you from calling to your family member's mobile number.The main check is your Baba. With that only she is playing all the game. If we rescue him we no need to worry about anything.
Ishani:But If Rithika made security tight for Baba means?
Shikhar:That let me manage. And very funny thing is Rithika too now cannot contact anyone in your house. Even If she has kept a person to be near Amba aunt or even If she wants to talk to Amba aunt that too she cannot talk.Don't worry Ishani truth will win.
Nitin(who was sitting in the behind seat seeing Shikhar and Ishani):Shikhar is right Ishani...surely truth will win but your very big strength is Shikhar's friendship.
Ishani(turned and saw Nitin and then Shikhar): Haan Uncle he is really a amazing friend to me.I have called him after so many days but without a question he is helping me.
Shikhar(seeing Ishani and then Nitin):Did you see Sir? she is telling me as her friend and telling I am helping.(seeing Ishani):What I am doing is help to you? not at all its my duty. As a friend preventing you is my duty too. (he smiled to her).
Ishani:(smiling to him): No one can change you Shikhar even in a terrific situation you will make all smile.
Shikhar:That is Shikhar..

Telling it all the three smiling to each other and Shikhar drives fast to the Golden leaf hall. After a bit long travel they reached Golden leaf Party hall. It was exactly 12.30 in the night were even in that midnight the Golden leaf party hall was glittered with lights above its body.
Shikhar(Parking the car in the parking lot and seeing Ishani):Be in the car itself Ishani. (seeing Nitin):even you sir be with Ishani. If you been with her as you said Ishani will be safe. Let me go in and call my friend and come.
Ishani:Tk Shikhar make it quick..
Shikhar(removing his seat belt ):Tk Ishani
Shikhar opening the car door got down from the car and he stared to walk towards the Golden leaf party hall entrance. He was up to enter the hall were Security stopped him.
Security:Do you have invite?
Shikhar(took his wallet and taking his card and showed to the security): I am a lawyer I need to meet one of my friend regarding a investigation.
Security:You can go in sir.
shikhar(shaking his head as yes): Hmmm
Shikhar entered the party hall and he saw almost all drinking and dancing.All were in the party mood and was enjoying the party so well. Shikhar was searching for Rithesh in that crowd were after a
5 minutes search Shikhar got Rithesh talking with two person in a corner of the hall.
Shikhar(with a smile coming to Rithesh):Rithesh..
Rithesh(with a smile):Shikhar tum?here?
Shikhar:Rithesh I am really sorry to disturb you now. I really need a help from you that too now itself.
Rithesh(with a friendly smile):Arrey what is this Shikhar you are my collage mate and you have helped me so many times in money matter for you I won't help.
Shikhar:Actually I called to your phone only and your servant only told you are here.
Rithesh(before he completes): Haan today I have left my phone in home itself in midway only I got to know about it. As I cannot go back to home for a phone only I came as it is to the party. Tk now tell me what help you need?
Shikhar:(seeing two persons near them):I  need to talk to you alone Rithesh..
Rithesh(seeing the persons talking to him):Excuse me gentlemen.
Two person:yes you can Mr.Rithesh..

Rithesh came to other side were Shikhar stood next to him.
Shikhar:Rithesh you need to trace a number's phone calls and message for me.
Rithesh:Haan many time I have helped to trace number for you in your case. Even now let me do it for you but need some papers for it know?
Shikhar:But Rithesh this time I am not doing it legally.you are going to do it with my name only.
Rithesh:your name?
Shikhar:Haan Write in your office register that during this midnight Shikhar came to get a information about a phone number.It was related to one of his case.
Rithesh:Tk If you just write and sign the paper there won't be any problem as you are itself a big lawyer. Tk let me do it.
Shikhar;But you need to come with me now.Now itself you need to access your office system and give me the details.
Rithesh:Now itself but What is that emergency?
Shikhar:This is a life saving missing Rithesh please help me.
Rithesh:Tk let me I have enjoyed the party as much as I want come now let us go.
Shikhar:you came in your car?
Rithesh: Hmm yes..
Shikhar:you have driver for the car?
Rithesh: Yes Driver is in the car only.
Shikhar:Tk tell the driver to bring the car to your home and please you come with me as we have very less time let us all go together.
Rithesh:Tk..

Shikhar with Rithesh came out of the golden leaf party hall. Rithesh informed his driver to bring the car back to home. Rithesh came with Shikhar were shikhar opened car for Rithesh.Rithesh sat next to Nitin at back side of the car were he saw Nitin and Ishani with a not understanding face.Shikhar got in the driving seat.
Shikhar(showing Rithesh):He is my friend Ishani.He will help us.
Ishani gave a formal smile to Rithesh were he too smiled back to her.
Rithesh:Who are they both Shikhar?
Shikhar(putting his seat belt and showing Ishani):She is my friend Rithesh and (showing Nitin):He is her Uncle. She is in a very big problem now. your tracing of number only going to help her.
Rithesh:Tk let me do it.
Ishani:Thank you sir..
Rithesh:its okay Madam Shikhar has done many help for me and now its my turn.

Ishani gave a smile. Shikhar with a serious face started the car and he stared to drive the car towards the telecom office. When they were starting to drive the time was exactly 12.45.Again it was two hours travel for them to reach telecom office. It was exactly 2.45 when they reached the telecom office.Rithesh was sleeping resting his head in the seat. Shikhar Ishani and Nitin got down from the car with a tensed face. As the time was running their face was turning more and more serious.
Shikhar(opening the back door seeing sleeping Rithesh touched his shoulders):Rithesh..
Rithesh(opening his eyes slowly and seeing Shikhar and coming to the world):Sorry I slept..
Shikhar:its okay now we are in front of your office come let us go in.
Rithesh(got down from the car):tk let us go..(he was about to move and stood back in his place):Shikhar all of you should come in.I think any two of you is enough.
Shikhar:Tk let me and Ishani come with you.(seeing Nitin):Sir you be here in the car let us come.
Nitin(shaking his head as yes):Tk Shikhar.
Ishani shaking her head to Nitin and came to Shikhar. Rithesh started to walk were Shikhar and Ishani started to walk behind him. Rithesh saw the night duty security and accessed his card in the electronic door of the office and finally left Shikhar and Ishani inside. The office was so silent that dark night. He came to his room and switched on the lights. The room was well equipped with glass doors and colorful table and chairs. The table had a computer equipped with all peripherals.Rithesh took a paper and pen and wrote and statement as given by Shikhar and turned to Shikhar.
Rithesh(giving the pen and paper):Read it and sign Shikhar its as usual formality for getting the information. And I have made it as you told.
Shikhar(got the paper and pen):Tk(he read the paper and finally making surely everything fine Shikhar signed it and gave back to Rithesh):Fine I have signed.
Rithesh:Tk

Rithesh with a sleepy face sitting well in his chairs were Shikhar and Ishani stood behind him to see the system. He turned on his system and they waited for the operating system to load. Once the computer was loaded he gave his credentials to enter to the software to track a number.Once he entered the software he saw Shikhar who was standing right to him.
Rithesh:Give me the number Shikhar that need to be traced.
Shikhar(took the paper from his pocket and gave it to Rithesh):This is the number. I want the received call list and messages that was received in this phone number for the last one and half weeks till today
Rithesh:Hmm tk let me.

Rithesh typed the number in the field of that software and he tapped enter. Immediately the system showed the complete details of person who is using the sim card of that number.
Rithesh:subscriber name is Amba vaghela?
Shikhar:hmm yes

Rithesh confirming the name gave the date from when to when that was approximately of two weeks were Rithesh tapped the messages tab were the software was displaying the messages received in Amba's number for that two weeks. Shikhar and Ishani started to see the screen of the computer and were up to read all the messages
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Asusual niz chap dr...
NNowow ishkar and nitin started to trace...
Ishani is worried...
Now they have only 4hrs...
They should act so soon...
Hope they will reach pn time...
Update soon dr... Waiting to know what will happen next...
Keep smiling... 😉
Take care...
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now a day your story was breathtaking...
So finally ishaani will be able to trace amba number ...
Just hope she will get baba soon...
And the way you manage the time it's awesome...