Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 245
Ranveer who was drinking the whisky holding the bottle to his mouth. With heart full of worries he completed the bottle full of whiskey. He took the bottle from his mouth once the whiskey was complete over in the bottle and he was not able to hold the whiskey bottle too. He left the whiskey bottle from his hand were the bottle fell on the floor.He held the nearby shelf and stood with a drunken face. His face was sweating like anything.His eyes were reddish due to excessive consumption of alcohol. He was grasping and when he tried and opened his eyes he saw in front of him he saw that room's dressing table mirror. The mirror showed his complete image in front of his eyes.
Ranveer(in a drunk tone);you are not at all a man. you will love her from childhood. Even when the destiny gave Ishani in your hands as wife you only hurt her by your mistrust and harsh words. Even after knowing she is deeply loving you and when you are leading a good life also you cannot prevent her you stupid.Don't know what problem she is undergoing because of you.(he slowly walked towards his image in the mirror).Haan you are also a ordinary man who just want your wife as a woman to satisfy your body feelings and to give birth to your child.(his face was turning anger)But you should know who is a real husband? As a husband you should trust her, you should...(he went near the dressing table) make her happy. More than everything you should safeguard her you should make her feel safe but(he took the flower vase in the dressing table and throw it on his image in the mirror were the mirror was broken and showing his face shattered)But you failed idiot.. failed you failed as a husband..
Where hearing the mirror breaking sound Ramu the servant who was walking in the corridor peeped inside the room. When he saw inside the room Ranveer was hitting his back and slowly sitting in the floor and was resting his back in the pillar and was blabbering something. He saw the complete room full of broken mirror glasses and the flower vase shattered.
Ramu(seeing Ranveer's state in thoughts):Let me call Maa.
Ramu started to move out of the room and he quickly walked towards the backside of the house. Taking 5 minutes he came to the place where all were having campfire.All Nirbhay's family were singing and dancing were Parekh's were sitting with silent faces.
Ramu(seeing Amba);Maa..
Amba(seeing Ramu);Kya hua?
Ramu;maa Ranveer Bhaiya has drunk it seems he is in the room next to study room. He is sitting in the floor and he is..
Amba(got up);Kya?Let me come.
All had a worried face hearing it and all Parekh's too started to walk behind Amba. Naina without understanding immediately got up and started to walk behind them. Aarthi, Vikram, Uttam and Nirbhay's mother too started to walk behind them. Bansi was walking behind them and was very sharp in his eyes on Amba. Amba quickly walking came to the room were they saw Ranveer who was sitting in the floor.
Amba(sitting near him);Ranveer...(holding his shoulders);Ranveer what is this?(seeing the mirror broken and the glass in the floor):Why are you doing like this?
Ranveer was not even able to open his eyes he was moving his head right and left and was having a shivering lips.
Amba(seeing Sharman and Devarsh):Take him to his room.
Sharman shaking his head as yes signed Devarsh to hold him. Devarsh on one side and Sharman on other side held Ranveer and they took him to his room.Holding him carefully they brought Ranveer to his room and they made him to lay in the bed. Baa was worried seeing Ranveer's state now. Aarthi saw uttam who was standing next to her. Amba came and sat near Ranveer were Naina with a worried face came and sat on the other side of Ranveer. Amba saw Naina were she didn't know how to stop Naina.
Amba(seeing Bansi in the room entrance and seeing all Parekh's surrounding Ranveer and seeing all of them in a normal tone):All can go to your room. Its time for bed. Tomorrow morning is Ranveer's marriage so get ready.
Sharman:But Kaki Ranveer...
Amba(to manage him);I am near him know let me take care of it.
All with a worried face was leaving to their rooms.Bansi hided behind the pillar seeing all coming out of the room.After Parekh's left Only Nirbhay's family and Amba were in the room. Bansi came out of the pillar and stood in room entrance and watched Amba.
Amba(seeing Naina):Naina let me show the room I have arranged for you all. you all can go and rest.
Naina(held Ranveer's hand in her hand):its okay Kaki Ranveer has been cheated so much in his first marriage. Let me be near him here after I don't want Ranveer to get hurt.
Amba(taking a deep breath seeing Naina with a silent face);Tk from tomorrow you can be near him now you and sleep tomorrow is your marriage right?
Aarthi(to take Naina from Ranveer):Haan Naina tomorrow is your marriage. Let Ranveer sleep now his mother is telling know she will be near him. Let her be near him.
Naina(seeing Aarthi with a anger look):Didi Ranveer is my fiancee and we are engaged when he is in a worried state I too need to take care of him.(seeing her mother); Maa even you are going to take me away from Ranveer?
Nirbhay's mother:Nahi beta they are telling for your sleep. If you want to be near Ranveer be with him for sometime and come and sleep. you should be fresh tomorrow know?
Naina;(with a smile);Tk Maa let me be with Ranveer for sometime and come.(seeing Amba):Show room for all Kaki..let me be near Ranveer till you come.
Amba(hearing Naina in thoughts);She is ordering as thought this is her house.(making a made up smile):Tk let me..
Amba started to walk out of the room where all Nirbhay's family started to walk with her. Naina saw Ranveer who has closed his eyes in a drunk state.
Naina(seeing his sleeping face):Ranveer you are really handsome. Tell me will any girl leave a man like you to other girl?. I will not give you to others hands.Tomorrow morning you will be completely mine and tomorrow night I will get you completely. No one can come in between us..
Ranveer(who was drunk to the extreme in a blabbering tone); Ishani..
Naina(had a anger face hearing Ishani's name from Ranveer):Ishani Ishani always Ishani what is there in her?you should forget her.(she touched Ranveer's chest and was about to remove his shirt button):Even If I can today itself I can get you completely I think but your mother will come now how to manage her?(she was unbuttoning his shirt button)..

Ranveer feeling uncomfortable moved his body and opened his eyes with a irritation. Seeing Naina touched his chest and seeing her with a questioning face he got up and sat in the bed.He was not able to see her properly due to heavy alcohol consumption. Naina seeing Ranveer close to her touched his chest with a happy smile in her face.
Ranveer(making his vision proper seeing Naina);Take...your..hand from me..
Naina(seeing drunk effect of Ranveer and the way he is not in his consciousness):Ranveer...think Ishani is near you..
Ranveer:(seeing her well):What are you trying? tum wo Nai...Naina Ishani Nahi..(taking her hand from his chest);Stop touching me.
Naina:I am your wife Ranveer come on..don't hesitate to be close to me. (she touched his cheek with her hand).
Ranveer(with a anger pushed her hand from his cheek);What? do you think...(he was not able to talk properly):I will...lose my ...consciousness ...(he smiled to her)..Ishani's hands will not have...roughness when she holds my cheeks with her hand it will...(his eyes had tears) have love for me..(showing his index finger towards him)care for me...
Naina(held his shirt and pulling him close):you will be only seeing Ishani or what?Naina is near you be happy with her..Even you want me completely let me give you..
Ranveer(took her hand from his shirt and rested his head in head rest):Already my heart...is in pain why you came here?get out..
and If Ishani is with me...(crying to himself); Haan even If I just see her its enough for me..(he started to cry heavily by closing his face with hands)...I will be staring at Ishani that...is enough..
Naina(seeing Ranveer who is crying in thoughts);What is this Ranveer?If it has been other man in drunk state he would have done something wrong to the girl near him but Ranveer...he is this much sensitive?Tk today he is drunk however for his mother's words he need to marry me tomorrow night you cannot go away from me Ranveer.

When Naina was about to touch Ranveer's shoulders were that was the moment Amba came to the room and saw Ranveer crying heavily.
Amba(coming to the bed and seeing Naina);What happen?How he got up?
Naina(managing);Actually he was about to sleep. Suddenly he got up Kaki. He was blabbering something I tried to console him but he is crying.
Amba(seeing Naina with a impossible look and in a calm tone):Tk Naina you go to the room I have arranged for you. Sleep well and come in the morning.
Naina(without heart to leave Ranveer);But Kaki Ranveer..
Amba:I am with him know?don't worry let me make him sleep.
Naina(without any way):Tk Kaki let go but where is the room?
Amba;I have told my servant go to hall she will tell where to go?
Naina:Tk Kaki.
Amba shook her head as yes were Naina without anyway left the room.Amba seeing Ranveer with a worried face held Ranveer's hand and made him to take his hand from his face.
Amba;Ranveer...see your Maa..
Ranveer(took his hand and saw her with a tears and drunk effect eyes);What should I do...now?
Amba(for the first time saw Ranveer in this worst state in her life):Ranveer you will break down to this extreme..?
Ranveer unable to sit rested his head in the head rest and closed his eyes.
Amba(seeing her son's state in thoughts):That means when I was about to marry you to Rithika also you were broken to this extreme Ranveer.you hided all your feelings to all of us. I broke your heart many times Ranveer(touched his shoulders):No one can see a love like you and Ishani. your complete happiness is Ishani only.I am held in a worst situation to save your Baba and Ishani.So forgive me Ranveer.
Ranveer(closing his eyes with a smile); Ishani don't...leave me..
Amba(held his shoulders);Ranveer sleep now..(she made him comfortable in the bed and he too laid in the bed comfortably).

Ranveer murmuring Ishani's name slept in the bed were Amba too sat in the sofa and seeing Ranveer was thinking about her helpless state.
Bansi(who was out of the room not seeing Amba coming out came in the room);why are you inside the room?
Amba:Actually Ranveer is not in his own state.Let me be
with him today.
Bansi;Be with him but this marriage should be successful got that. If not..
Amba;Tk let me..
Bansi:Don't try anything smart. I will be watching you only.
Amba;Hmmm

Bansi left the room were Amba saw Ranveer who was sleeping and she had a worried face.
Uttam Aarthi were standing in the terrace of RV mansion.
Uttam:Where you able to talk to Ranveer?he is in a worst state..
Aarthi:I talked to Ranveer uttam.He is too having all the doubts we are having. Naina was in Nagpur working in Ranveer's office in this two and half months.
Uttam:What?why did she go to Nagpur?
Aarthi:Don't know?Maa too didn't tell us anything about this.They didn't tell how Naina came out that locked room.How she went to Nagpur. Something has happened when we were not here Uttam. Don't know what happen to Ishani? I cannot keep my doubt on anybody. All are behaving casual Maa, Naina and Bhaiya too came out of Coma yesterday only. Even Ranveer is confused.
Uttam:The enemy has planned everything so well Aarthi. We tried our best but we have only few more hours for marriage now we cannot do anything against this marriage.Now Nirbhay Bhaiya is too active If he came to know we only did something by helping Ranveer he won't leave us as it is.
Aarthi:For the first time I am hating myself Uttam. A woman is in problem but being a woman I am not able to help her.Ranveer is broken so much. He loves Ishani a lot that can be seen in his face. Did you see Raagini a year old child. Missing her mother a lot. How can a person gets heart to separate a mother from child..?
Uttam(putting his hand over Aarthi's shoulder):Aarthi I don't know how to help Ishani and Ranveer. Even in this short time we cannot do anything. But trust me If Ranveer and Ishani's love is true and If they are meant to be together surely Some miracle will happen. God is there Aarthi trust that god.
Aarthi:I too wish that Uttam If god is there please help and make truth to win and make the culprit come out.
Uttam:He will. now come on you will be tiered rest for sometime.
He took his wife downstairs to make her rest.

SHIKHAR'S OFFICE..
Three of them finished their dinner and was sitting in the office sofa.
Shikhar:Tomorrow morning when is Ranveer's marriage Ishani?
Ishani:I know marriage is tomorrow but I don't know when is the marriage time. Anyways I should reach RV Mansion at day start that is by 6 o clock in the morning.To my guess They would have planned for marriage in morning hours only know?
Shikhar(thinking with a serious face); Haan they would have planned by morning only.Tk let us fix our target time as tomorrow morning 6 o clock.Finding Kailash Uncle we should reach RV Mansion by morning 6 o clock.But Ishani we have few hours only in our hand.Due to my secretary didn't tell me yesterday itself now we are held up in lack of time. Tk now do you know what number Rithika is using now?
Ishani(seeing him with a disappointed face);Nahi shikhar you are trying to track with her phone number?
Shikhar:Haan I know some telecom industry friends who are manager in that industry.At this time we need to make them wake up only but we don't have any other option now.If we know Rithika's number and with their help If we track her calls and even messages know we will be able to find the exact place.Or through the messages Rithika has sent or through recorded calls of Rithika we can get to know the exact place.
Ishani:That's a nice idea but Shikhar I don't know what number she is using and all. Even I don't remember her old number too.
Nitin(in a instant);Shikhar you know Rithika right?
Shikhar:haan Sir she is my childhood friend.
Nitin:Then you should have her number right?
Shikhar:Haan I have her number but(seeing Ishani):when we made her to go to jail she would have left the phone there itself know Ishani?
Ishani:haan surely that number would have been lost its validity but If Rithika has renewed that number after coming out of Jail  means. If you have her old number try to call her from your some other number.
Shikhar;Tk I have her number
He took his phone and saw Rithika's old number and taking other mobile he dialed to that number.He waited for the ring but he heard NUMBER DOES NOT EXIST..recorded voice.
Shikhar(taking the phone from his ears):Number does not exist Ishani. If we get Rithika's number and If we track her phone calls list we can surely get the address of were is kailash Uncle. But we don't know her number.What to do now?Only this is the possibility to trace the place we need to go.
Ishani, Nitin and Shikhar all had disappointed face...
NAGPUR...
Rithika and Raj were searching Ishani in Airport and Railway station again and again. They came to the warehouse with a disappointed face.
Raj:What do madam? we have lost her.
Rithika:If Ishani go in front of Ranveer that is it. I am finished by Naina and her family.
Raj:Its okay madam you have kept her father in law in your custody so she won't do that.
Rithika:Haan Ishani does not have ability to find that Kailash and all.Here brain won't work to that level but what will I tell to Naina now what wants to kill Ishani after her marriage?

Were that was the moment Ishani who was seeing Shikhar and with a bright smile.
Ishani:Shikhar I got a idea..
Shikhar:haan tell me Ishani.
Ishani:you told you can trace with Rithika's number know for a try If we trace Maa's number means?
Shikhar:Amba aunt's number?
Ishani:Haan Shikhar I know Maa's number surely Rithika would have blackmailed Maa through phone only.So let us trace Maa's phone calls and message surely we may get some clue about Baba's place.
Shikhar:That's nice Ishani even If we had Aunty's phone calls list or even If we want we can hear the calls of Rithika that will be recorded by the network office.And even through messages of Aunt's mobile we may get clue..
Ishani:Please try it soon Shikhar its a very late night but..
Shikhar:But surely we will succeed.

Both Ishani and Shikhar exchanged a headshake that reflected confidence.Nitin had a smile seeing Ishani's determination.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly I loved the way did not lose her courage at any point...
But our RV ...
He spent his worst days of life now a day...
And that naina just want to kill her ... She try to come close to RV but rv pushed her backback 😛 ...
Just wait and watch naina tomorrow is the worst day of your life instead of your marriage 😆
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Amazing episodes
No one is getting what is happening now
Ranveer's conditionis worst poor guy
But ishani has not lost the hope she should come back
Naina fool ranveer insulted her properly
Naina and ritika both should be punished nicely
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di..niz updEdited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Niz update...
Feeling pity of ranveer...His state makes me cry... Poor guy... So sad of him...
This naina 😡 How cheap she is...
She will get her hell day tomorrow...
True love can never be broken...
Ishani will be coming soon... But they gonna come at exactly @6.
Now they gonna trace amba's phn...
Very less time... Hope everything gets well soon...
Keep smiling...
Take care... 😳
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
Again sorry hope u r not angry on me 😈
If ur angry then i will hug u dr 🤗
Both update was amazing Poor ranveer feeling so sad for her nd raagini 😭
Aarti nd uttam really good people otherwise all Alawat family's Jungali 😡
Ranveer was get drunk but he know abt ishani touch happy to hear chudail naina hand was so rough 😆 🤣
Now finally ishani reached mumbai nd she's with shikar
Hope Shikhar rescue kailash fastly before ranveer get married with naina
Waiting for nxt..
Miss u luv u lots nd u can beat me dr.. 😎
Thanx for pm...
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiu sakshi di..
Wonderful update..
Especially the scene where amba realizes tgat houw much broken ranveer was and how much he had hidden his feelings..👏 i loved it a lot..
Nextly they r having just one night..and ishani would be reaching at 6 in tie morning..thats great..
Nainas hnd is rough...😆
Waiting for next..
Update soon..
Takr care and keep smiling..😳
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U can teach me anywOrd in tamil as you lIke dii..:)
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Firstly I loved the way did not lose her courage at any point...
But our RV ...
He spent his worst days of life now a day...
And that naina just want to kill her ... She try to come close to RV but rv pushed her backback 😛 ...
Just wait and watch naina tomorrow is the worst day of your life instead of your marriage 😆

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you loved the way Ishani didn't lose her courage
yes RV is in his worst days now
hmm Naina is really getting into our nerves
she is trying to go close to Ranveer
glad you liked the way he pushed her
surely she will pay for what all she has done
keep reading dear

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail