Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi count down starts...nirbhay ritika naina so many vamps how ishu gona meet ranveer inbetw poor cutie pie missing her naughty scene she s missing her so much
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di..
Epudi erukinga..
Nice episode..
Missing raginis naughtiness.😭
All evils in mumbai..
Just waiting for ishani to reach rv mansion..
Hope she reaches soon..
Take care and keep smiling..😳
I want to learn few more words in tamil..😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Such a lovely update.hope now ishani will reach on right time.aarthi is also a good help but this ritika is very cunning.waiting for next.

Hi naush
thanks for the comment
glad you loved the update
ya let us see whether Ishani is able to reach the marriage at time
glad you liked the way Aarthi is ready to help Ranveer
Rithika is really cunning woman can't help with her character
ya let me update it
keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di...
Niz update...
What's gonna happen now dr...
Only few more hours left...
Ranveer and Aarthi gonna talk...hope Aarthi helps him ...
Ishani and nitin too reached Mumbai... They should reach RV mansion on time...
Ranveer gonna die if ishani didn't come... So our heroine should reach soon...
Ragini is walking so well now... She herself came to ranveer... Hope she is the one gives some happiness to all now in this situation...
Loved the way Aarthi admire ragini... She is so cute and everyone loves to pick her...
Now this story is very interesting and thrilling dr...
What's going to happen now... Everything should happen soon...
Eagerly waiting for the next update di...
Keep smiling... 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let us see what is going to happen
they have very less time
now Ranveer wanted to talk to Aarthi and she too wants to talk to him
Aarthi is wanting to help Ranveer
now Ishani and Nitin came to Mumbai surely they need to come to RV Mansion
Ranveer is thinking he should die If Isahni didn't come on time
so for his sake our Heroin should come
glad you liked the way Raagini is walking now she herself came to Ranveer now
yes surely Raagini is the only soul giving happiness to all now
happy that you liked the way Aarthi admired Raagini
surely all will love our Ishveer love symbol
happy that the story is interesting and thrilling to you
let us see what is going to happen dear
surely everything should happen soon
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Omg ranveer will die if ishaani will not come to RV mansion in right time.
So finally ishaani reached Mumbai ...and arti and uttram too.
But it's a disappointed moment for ranveer because arti also not known about ishaani anything...
Just wished that shikar and ishaani find baba soon and throw a blast shocked of bomb in naina marriage 😛

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
now Ranveer is planning to kill himself If Ishani didn't come to RV mansion at
right time
Finally  Ishani reached Mumbai and Aarthi and uttam too
ya actually even Aarthi does not know anything about Ishani
surely Shikhar and Ishani need to act fast and find Baba and should give a great
shock to Naina at the time of marriage.
keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Hi sakshi
As always a wonderfull update
So finally ishani reach mumbai
Shikar also help ishani so definitly they soon find baba
And stop the marriage
I like Ranveer when Ranveer said he will die is ishani will not come after marriage
Love the way Raghni come to papa
Aarti is so sweet she like Raghni

Hi Hafsa thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya Ishani reached Mumbai now
ya Shikhar and Ishani's friendship can make anything possible hope they will
find Baba soon
they should stop this marriage
happy that you liked the way Ranveer said he will die If Ishani didn't come after
marriage
glad you liked the way Raagini came to her Papa
happy that you liked Aarthi and the way she liked Raagini
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi
Again i'm really sorry for late reply its raining season nd due to network problem i wasn't able to reply anyone idiot net problem such a headache 😡

Wow..just real all update its was a hilerious So finally ishani run away form ritika clutch nd nitin save her ( u know when i read i was thought this person's shikhar ) bt this nitin
Now Shikhar come back ab ritika ki dhol bajega.. 😆
Interest increase day by day
Hope ishveer reunite soon..
Sorry for small reply some net problem

Hi Paige
thanks for the comment
and happy to see your comment missed you dear
its okay no need to be sorry dear its because of rainy season and network problem
I can understand dear

glad you liked all the udpates yes finally Ishani escaped from Rithika's clutch
and Nitin saved her
no its finally Nitin
glad you liked the Shikhar's come back
happy that the story is interesting day by day
ya they will unite dear but bear me for some more episodes
its okay dear this review itself is making me happy
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi count down starts...nirbhay ritika naina so many vamps how ishu gona meet ranveer inbetw poor cutie pie missing her naughty scene she s missing her so much

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
yes now count down started
Nirbhay Rithika and naina ya so many vamps in the story
let us see how Ishani is going to meet our Ranveer
cutie pie is misisng Ishani and sorry for making you all miss Raagini's naugtiness
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di..

Epudi erukinga..
Nice episode..
Missing raginis naughtiness.😭
All evils in mumbai..
Just waiting for ishani to reach rv mansion..
Hope she reaches soon..
Take care and keep smiling..😳
I want to learn few more words in tamil..😉

Hi Gudiya behan
hmm mein tku
glad you liked the episode
sorry for making you all miss Raagini's naughtiness
yes now all the evils are in Mumbai
ya let us see whether Ishani is able to reach them or not
she should reach them soon
take care dear
keep smiling and reading
ya let me tell you the words in Tamil dear
tell me what you want to know in Tamil
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 244
The mehandi girl wrote RV name in Naina's hand were Naina was so happy to see Ranveer's name in her hand. Seeing her hand a glance and finally she raised her head and saw Ranveer with a smile of shyness. Ranveer was lovingly playing with Raagini were the cutie pie was smiling so well after seeing her father.
Naina(in thoughts): Now I have written your name in my hand Ranveer. Here after no one can get you from me. You are confident that Ishani will come but till she is in the clutches of Rithika she can never come back to you.Once our marriage is done after showing Ishani that I have got your from her and that next moment Ishani is dead. your life is with me only Ranveer only me.(seeing Raagini): I will throw this Extra luggage too out of your life soon. Only Ranveer and Naina in our world.
When Naina was thinking it Ranveer smiling to Raagini and saw Naina who was seeing him like she may eat him at any time.
Ranveer(seeing Naina with a silent face in thoughts):I have promised my mother and that is why I have come to the level of co-operating this marriage. But even I have promised my Ishani that I will not even think or see any other woman other than her.When mother's promise is important at the same time the promise I gave to wife is also important. So with the help of Aarthi let me try my best to find Ishani. Even If Ishani is not able to come to me I will surely die.
Ranveer thinking it took a deep breath were Raagini cutely stood in his knees and held his cheeks with her hands and cutely hit her forehead with his forehead. Aarthi had a smile seeing Raagini's cuteness. Bansi was always having an eye on Amba.
Raagini(taking her forehead from him and seeing her father): Papa..
Ranveer(smiled seeing her); Haan tumhari papa. Baby I am really sorry I am not able to find your Mama. I am such a worst husband in the world.
Raagini(seeing him with a silent face):Mama..
Ranveer(seeing the eyes of Raagini that is missing Ishani so much):Tk let me get you Mama..(seeing parul): Parul..
Parul:(who was standing with a silent face): Haan Bhaiya.
Ranveer:Come here..

Parul came and stood near Ranveer were Ranveer signed parul to take Raagini with her.
Ranveer:Show her Ishani's photo she will be okay.
Parul:Tk Bhaiya..(she took Raagini in her hand and started to walk to her room).
Aarthi(was worried seeing the pain of Raagini and Ranveer in thoughts):I know Ranveer is feeling so bad in his heart. (seeing Naina who was smiling showing her mehandi to her mother in thoughts):hmm you are getting happiness in hurting others heart Naina. But you are telling a different story to me that Ishani has run with some one. Is Ishani in problem because of you? If now where is Ishani?

All had their own thoughts about the marriage that is going to happen when the next day Sun rises.
Ishani and Nitin came out of the Airport and Ishani glanced around to find Shikhar.
Ishani(seeing Nitin): I think let me call Shikhar..
Nitin:Tk make the call Ishani. (he gave his phone to her)
Ishani: hmm(she got Nitin phone and dialed to Shikhar and waited for the call to be picked when she heard Shikhar's voice): Hello Shikhar we are in front of Airport.
Shikhar:Haan even I am(he glanced around through the window of the car and he saw Ishani standing holding phone in her ears):I saw you Let me come..
Ishani: Haan

Shikhar cut the call and got down from the car and started to walk towards Ishani. Within two minutes walk he came and stood in front of Ishani.
Shikhar:Hello madam..
Ishani(seeing Shikhar had a additional strength in her): Shikhar..how are you?
Ishani: haan I am perfectly fine.(seeing Nitin): you are Nitin sir know?
Nitin(giving a smile): Hmmm
Shikhar:Welcome sir..
Nitin:hmm thank you Shikhar for the great help.
Shikhar:I only need to thank you that you have saved my friend at a right time.
Ishani(smiling): Haan Shikhar If Nitin Uncle didn't come at the right time I would have not been seen alive.(seeing Nitin):Shikhar is right Uncle you have saved me Thank you..
Nitin(with a affectionate look): Ishani I told you no thank you..
Ishani:Sorry Uncle..I won't tell it again..
Shikhar:(with a smile):Tk both of you come let us go.Its not safe to keep Ishani standing like this.
Nitin:Haan Shikhar..

Shikhar started to walk were Ishani and Nitin too started to walk behind him. Shikha opened the door for them were Ishani and Nitin sat in the back seats of the car. Shikhar sat in his driving seat and started to drive the car.
Shikhar(driving the car);Ishani let me take you to my home.
Ishani:(thinking for a while):Nahi Shikhar don't want to go to your house now..
Shikhar(stopped the car in the side of the road and turned and saw Ishani):Why?
Ishani:Shikhar already your family has done a great help to me. Now I don't want to hurt Aunty and Uncle. And even this is not the time to sit and relax in home that is why I am telling you that..
Shikhar(before she completes):Tk tk let us go to my office and decide what to do next.Is that is fine?
Ishani: haan tk..
Shikhar:That's good..

Shikhar started the car again and he started to drive towards his office.They were held by the traffic in the roads. Were finally driving in the traffic filled roads of Mumbai Shikhar stopped his car in front of his office. They got down from the car and they entered his office were no one was there in the office at the time. Shikhar brought Nitin and Ishani to his room and showed the chair for them to sit. When Ishani and Nitin and Shikhar sat in the chairs facing each other the time was exactly 8.30.
RV MANSION..
After the mehandi ceremony all the people were having Dinner in the dinning table. Amba was managing Nirbhay's family. Parekh's were silent having their dinner.Ranveer was sitting near Naina due to Amba's compulsion. Other side of Naina Nirbhay's mother was feeding Naina due to her hand full of Mehandi.
Naina(seeing Ranveer); I am so happy Ranveer.Don't worry everything will be sorted out soon.
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes):Ya surely everything will be sorted out soon(he thought about his decision to die If Ishani didn't come).
Nirbhay's mother(feeding Naina and seeing Amba):So happy to see our both the family in the same table. Can you introduce all your family to us Ambaji?
Amba(without any way smiling):Why not?(showing Baa who was silently having her dinner);She is our Baa. She is the eldest person of our house.

Nirbhay's mother smiled at Baa were Baa too gave a made up smile. Amba was introducing all her family members were all gave formal smile to them and with heavy heart Ranveer was having his dinner.
Aarthi(seeing her phone):I am not getting signal in my phone.(seeing Uttam):can you give your phone Uttam?
Uttam:Even I too didn't get signal..
Aarthi:your phone too...
Sharman(in a anger cum soft tone);Almost from yesterday itself there is no signal to any of our mobile. Don't know what is the problem?
Amba(seeing the way Sharman is talking to them to manage and to stop sharman from speaking):Its okay Aarthi what is the need for the phone now? we all are together so let us enjoy ourselves.
Aarthi:haan that is too true Aunty..(thinking for a while):Aunty let us have a Campfire now after the dinner know?
Naina(hearing it): Haaan Didi that is a good idea.Let us..
Amba(with a made up smile): Haan let us..arrange it backside of our house.
Aarthi:okay (seeing all Parekh's):all will come know?
Sharman(with a anger):nahi we..
Amba(before he could tell): Haan all of us will come you don't need to worry about it Aarthi..
Aarthi:okay Aunty(telling it she had the food with a confirmed thought of talking to Ranveer).

SHIKHAR'S OFFICE..
Shikhar took his intercom and called to his security and told him to get dinner for all. Putting the phone back in its place Shikhar saw Ishani's face which was so silent and worried.
Shikhar:Now tell me Ishani what is the exact problem?who is this Naina?
Ishani(shaking her head silently):Shikhar when I was in my collage there was a guy called Nirbhay. He was my senior and once when I went to a party he tried to misbehave with me. Ranveer slapped him and beating him Ranveer safeguarded me. After you made me and Ranveer reunite we were really happy with each other after Raagini's birth I was really happy cherishing motherhood. One day me, Maa and Baa went to get jewel for our house Bhawan at that time some people kidnapped me. When I came back to consciousness and saw it was that Nirbhay.He came back in my life.My old collage mate.He kept me in his custody and he tried to(she cried a bit and hesitated)...
Shikhar(seeing her struggling to tell to make her cool took the water glass and showed it to her): Have water ..
Ishani(got the water and drank the water and keeping the glass in the table again): He again tried to get my respect but before it somehow Ranveer came to me and he rescued me. When Ranveer was in Haryana to rescue me that time Nirbhay's sister Naina has met Ranveer and she has developed feelings for Ranveer. On the day when Ranveer recused me Naina was very anger that Ranveer is with me and he is my husband. After that we came back to Mumbai and our life was normal. After that only Ranveer got the business in Nagpur and we three went to Nagpur and even there our life was Normal.Some how Naina finding our Nagpur address came with her mother and asked sorry to me and Ranveer. They asked for job telling their scarcity for money and seeing their state I told Ranveer to give job to her. He too gave job to her but what all she did was to be near Ranveer only it seems and to get Ranveer from me only.Rithika only told me all this that Naina came to us to get Ranveer from me. Rithika too was in Nagpur these many days and she was with Naina only. Rithika has told that she will make Naina to get married to Ranveer. Rithika is also playing with Naina's feelings at the same time Naina is too a selfish girl. For her happiness she has separated me from Ranveer and my daughter. she has kidnapped baba who is having many health Issues. By Baba's kidnap Rithika has blackmailed Maa and she is making this marriage of Ranveer with Naina.
Shikhar(hearing it shook his head as yes):So this is the problem?
Ishani: haan.
Nitin was worried that one way or the other his negligence on Ishani has made her life a hell always. He felt sorry for the state of him being a useless father to her. When he was feeling for it the security brought the dinner for all. He kept the dinner in the table.
Shikhar:let me tell what let us do Ishani? now have dinner(seeing Nitin):Even you sir have the dinner.
Ishani:Nahi Shikhar I am not in a mood to have dinner.Tomorrow morning is Ranveer and Naina's marriage. I don't want Ranveer to be caught in the hands of that Naina. She is really selfish Shikhar.
Shikhar:Ishani cool down let us do what we can do? Rithika has perfectly planned everything and she has been playing with all the people's feelings so well. Don't worry let me tell you what to do next now come on have the dinner. (with a smile):If you have anything only you can fight against Rithika and Naina.
Ishani:(smiled seeing Shikhar): you will make me smile somehow.
Shikhar:Hello till Shikhar is beside you Ishani should never get worried.
Ishani(smiling at him): hmm tk..(seeing Nitin): Have the dinner Uncle or else he won't take me to the next plan.
Nitin(smiling to Ishani):Tk beta..

They three started to have their dinner.
At the same time..
RV mansion..
Vikram and Uttam set the Campfire behind the RV Mansion.All the Parekh's,Vaghela's and Singh's were present around the campfire.
Parekh's were having heavy heart were Ranveer was sitting like a deadly man were Naina was sitting near him with hand full of mehandi.Amba was sitting with Nirbhay's family were Bansi was standing in a distance and was still watching her.
Aarthi:Tk all should sing a song or dance..
Vikram:Didi dance or song.that's amazing first you itself sing..
Aarthi:Hmm why not?
Naina(with a happiness);Come on Didi rock.
Aarthi giving a smile to Naina started to sing a song of "taal se taal mila".Nirbhay's family was happy were Naina saw Ranveer with a happiness in her heart. She moved herself close to him and was seeing his face that was facing the campfire. Raagini was sleeping in the arms of Parul.
Vikram:Now its Naina come on sing a song for Ranveer.
Naina(with a smile):For my Ranveer know...
Ranveer(turned and saw her with a anger face in a low tone): I am not your Ranveer just call me RV..
Naina:(in a low tone):Till marriage you may be RV but after tomorrow you will be my Ranveer.

Ranveer saw her with a anger look were Naina started to sing a song of Sanwaar loon sanwaar loon. All Nirbhay's family clapped their hands for Naina's song. Parekh's without heart to clap just for formality clapped their hands.
Ranveer(seeing Naina); I need to use washroom can I?
Naina(shaking her head as yes);Hmm you can..

Ranveer got up and started to walk to his house entrance. Aarthi getting its the right chance to see Ranveer.By that time Vikram and Uttam started to dance were all the people concentration was on them.
Aarthi(Seeing her mother);maa let me drink some water and come.
Nirbhay's mother(smiling with Naina and shaking her head as yes): Haan Aarthi.

Aarthi seeing no one is having any concentration on her started to walk to the entrance of the house and with a quick walk entered the house.Aarthi saw Ranveer climbing the stairs were Aarthi too walked fast and started to climb the stairs.
Aarthi(coming close to Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(who came to the corridor turned and saw back seeing Aarthi);Aarthi..
Aarthi(with a light smile): haan me what happen to Ishani Ranveer?
Ranveer(had a worried face):That is what I too need to ask you where is Ishani?Do Ishani is in problem because of your house people?Tell me Aarthi last time when Nirbhay came to take Ishani from my house you only called me at right time and because of that only Ishani was safe with us. Now If there is anything happened to Ishani because of your family please tell me..
Aarthi(seeing Ranveer's worried face):Ranveer I too don't know anything. I went to USA with my husband two and half months back. My family didn't contact me often in these many days. I too don't know how Naina came out of that room even till now they didn't tell me. I too don't know what Naina was doing till today..
Ranveer:That let me tell you Aarthi. These two and half months Naina was in my office only.She was in Nagpur..
Aarthi(in a doubtful face):Nagpur.?
Ranveer:haan I and Ishani went to Nagpur for my business. Finding our address Naina and your mother came and asked sorry for all the wrong things they done to us. Your mother for your finanacial need asked a job for Naina. Due to Ishani's compulsion I gave a job to Naina. Two weeks before only she again resigned the job telling she want to go back to family.
Aarthi(was completely confused);Ranveer I am totally confused. Don't know for what Naina came and stayed in Nagpur. Ranveer in our family Naina's happiness is the greatest happiness for all. In front of her happiness nothing will be important for us..
Ranveer(in a instant tone):For that why you all are killing other people's feelings? Aarthi I am a married man I have a child.For your sister you will marry a man who has a family already?
Aarthi:I can understand Ranveer but we cannot talk anything against my mother and Naina. Naina said Ishani has run with some other man.
Ranveer;That cannot be true. Something is stopping Ishani from coming to me.(thinking for a while):Did you people sent Rithika out of your house?
Aarthi:(shaking her head as no):No Ranveer till I was in Haryana we didn't send her out of the house. She was okay with us only.
Ranveer:But your mother and Naina told me that finding her true color you all have sent her out of the house.
Aarthi:Ranveer even they would have sent her out after I left to USA also. As I was not here for two and half months I am not sure about anything happened here. I myself have many doubts that why Naina came to Nagpur? Did they really sent Rithika out of the house?Now even Nirbhay's bhaiya is out of coma..
Ranveer(seeing Aarthi with a questioning face):means he has come out of coma?Then would Nirbhay has again kidnapped Ishani?
Aarthi:That cannot be possible Ranveer. Even we came from USA to help you only after knowing about the marriage. Because we ourselves know Ishani is really a nice woman. Nirbhay Bhaiya has come out of coma yesterday only.But we lost Ishani a week before it.Nirbhay Bhaiya thinking If he comes here there can be problem between you and him that is why he didn't come.
Ranveer(thinking everything):I thought with your help I can find out Ishani.But you are too having the same doubts I am having. But I tried my best to think in all the angle don't know why I am not able to come to a conclusion.
Aarthi:Be strong Ranveer. If anything happened to Ishani because of my family let me try to find it out.But seeing the way they are behaving is not showing that they have done something to Ishani. Naina and my family is so happy at this marriage.Nothing has happen to Ishani due to Nirbhay Bhaiya I am sure on it. Naina but she does not seem to be doing anything to Ishani. She is so casual but she is very happy in this marriage.Let me try to find If anything to Ishani is because of my family.
Ranveer:(in a normal tone):But when?Tomorrow morning is my marriage with Naina before that what can I do?In this less time.(making himself okay):anyways thanks Aarthi. At least I had a good person to support me.
Aarthi:(giving a smile):Don't worry nothing will happen to Ishani
Telling it Aarthi with a worried face started to walk towards the campfire place. Ranveer turned and started to walk in the corridor. His mind was telling him so many things.
Ranveer(in thoughts walking in the corridor):Only any one thing should be true..No.1 Ishani should be held in a situation of not been able to come to me. But I am not able to get who has done it to her? why is Maa adamant to marry Naina that too suddenly?. How this bride can be Naina who I know already?How can I take it as a coincidence?.Why the held I am not able to figure out the problem? or else No.2 (with a heavy heart);Without liking me Ishani should have left me.
He went to a room and sat in the sofa. He was thinking all the way but he was not at able to come to a conclusion. He was feeling dark all the side. He saw the shelf were it had three whisky bottles. With a stress in his heart went and took a whisky bottle and opened its cap and drank it quickly.
Ranveer(taking the bottle from his mouth); This Ranveer is born to love.Just love is his life. Ishani has not left me she can never leave me. That property line in the letter is more than enough to prove my Ishani is innocent. (with a possessive face);Ishani was mine,Still she is mine and will be mine forever..
Telling it he started to drink the rest of the whiskey without mixing water to it.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉