Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hiu sakshi di..

Wonderful episode..
So atlast shikar and ishani is talking with each other..
Hope they do whatever they want to as soon as possible..
Bcoz the time lEFT is very less for them.
Hope ishani reaches to ranveer very soon..
Waiting for next..
Take care and keep smiling..😳

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the chapter
ya finally Shikha and Ishani talked to each other
ya they have only little time with them
let us see what they are dooing now
ya let me update it dear
take care and keep smiling
and keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Sakshi very sorry for the late reply.  Things r not well and am stuck with work in missed so many episodes day by day interesting let's see  how our love birds gona meet again

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
missing you so much dear
its okay dear no need to be sorry now
work is important dear read the story
when you get time
okay happy that the story is interesting for you
ya let us see how they are going to meet again
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Hi sakshi! Sorry for the late reply! 

Interesting update! Enjoying reading it! 
Eagerly waiting for your next update! 

Hi Richie
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry
glad you are interested in the story and you are enjoying reading it
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Interesting episodes
Finally ishani is able to talk to Shikar
Nirbhay talk good about ishani wow
Hope with Shikar help ishani save baba and go back to Ranveer
Keep update

Hi Hafsa thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes and its interesting to you
even Nirbhay  is talking good about Ishani happy that you liked it
ya Shikhar will be back in action now
ya let us see what happens
keep reading let me update it dear 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 243
Ishani hearing Shikhar's voice was happy to the extreme.She gained the confidence that she can surely reach Ranveer.
Shikhar(with a smile hearing Ishani calling him Shikhar):Ishani I am really sorry for making you wait this much time. My secretary didn't tell me in the night itself If he has said in night I would have surely called you.And again a sorry for not coming to home. I saw all the photos of Raagini you have sent me. I got all the messages you sent to me. Raagini is really cute like you. I thought of coming and seeing you all but was stuck in my work. One day let me getting some toys and come and see Raagini okay. All the photos you and Ranveer posed with Raagini was really super it made me happy Ishani.
Ishani(was hearing Shikhar with a silence were she started to cry in a low tone):Shikhar..
Shikhar(hearing Ishani's cry): Ishani are you crying?

Ishani was only crying without telling anything.
Shikhar:Ishani what happened? you are alright know?
Ishani(wiping her tears and bring a strength): Shikhar I am in a very big problem. I really need your help Shikhar I really need your help..
Shikhar(his face turned to serious):Arrey what help you need tell me Ishani.But please don't cry please..
Ishani(with a crying):Shikhar..I need..(before she could tell).
Shikhar:Ishani first wipe your tears and stop crying..

Nitin was really worried seeing Ishani's crying. The tears in Ishani's eyes clearly told the way she is worried of the problem. Hearing Shikhar telling her to wipe the tears Ishani wiped the tears and kept the phone in her ears again.
Ishani:Shikhar I have wiped my tears..
Shikhar(with a smile): Now have a light smile in your lips.
Ishani(smiled): Haan I have smiled.
Shikhar:Hmm that is it. Now come on tell me what is the problem?
where is Ranveer?
Ishani:Shikhar I and Ranveer were happy only but again Rithika came back in our life.
Shikhar:(with a doubtful face):Rithika came back from Jail?
Ishani:Haan she came back..
Shikhar:Tk now tell me what problem she again created?
Ishani:Ranveer got new business in Nagpur. He was up to stay in Nagpur for 3 months so we took a house on rent and I, Ranveer and Raagini were in the house. Rithika to revenge us she kidnapped Ranveer's father now. And she even kidnapped me and kept me in Nagpur. Blackmailing Maa by showing Baba in her clutches she made Maa to take Ranveer to Mumbai.
Shikhar(in a shocked tone):Ishani what are you telling? you are in Rithika's clutches now?
Ishani: No Shikhar by god's grace I escaped from her clutches.Ranveer's old collegue came to that place and he helped me to escape from her.His name is Nitin Joshi.By kidnapping Ranveer's father she is blackmailing Ranveer's mother to make a marriage to Ranveer. Tomorrow morning is Ranveer's marriage with a girl called Naina.
Shikhar:Naina?who is she?
Ishani:That let me tell you when I meet you Shikhar. Now all I need is a very big help from you.
Shikhar:Tell me what should I do now?
Ishani:Don't know what Rithika has done to my home. I am not able to reach anyone's phone in home. That is why I called you Shikhar. I cannot go to police because they will ask for the motive of the kidnap of Baba. If I tell its for Ranveer's second marriage it will create problem for Ranveer reputation.Even If I go and stop the marriage Maa is been controlled by Rithika so If Baba is rescued only I can go and stand in front of my family. So now I need to find where is Baba and rescue him.
Shikhar:Rithika is really dangerous Ishani. Fine you need to find where is Kailash Uncle know?
Ishani:haan
Shikhar:Tk you are in Nagpur only know now?
Ishani: haan I am in Nagpur only.
Shikhar:Thank god you didn't start from there till now. Rithika would been searching for you in all the way. Tk now you said you are with Ranveer's old Collegue know?
Ishani: haan
Shikhar:Put the phone in speaker Ishani let me talk to him,
Ishani:Tk(seeing Nitin):let me put the phone in speaker Shikhar wants to talk to you.
Nitin:Tk beta
Ishani(putting the phone in speaker mode): Haan Shikhar phone is in speaker tell us..
Shikhar:hello Nitin sir.
Nitin:hello Shikhar
Shikhar:fine Sir do me a favor can you arrange for a flight ticket now and sent Ishani to Mumbai..
Nitin:Shikhar even let me come with Ishani. She is my dau...(he controlling him): She is my responsibility now.Till she reach RV mansion let me be with her.
Shikhar:Thank you so much sir.you have done a very big help to Ishani. Tk can you arrange for the tickets or let me..
Nitin:No need Shikhar I only told Ishani not to start to Mumbai by today morning as Rithika will be searching for her in Airport. I have already took tickets to Mumbai in evening flight. Flight is by 5 o clock.
Shikhar:That's great tk Ishani you can come with Nitin sir you will be safe with him and when you come to the airport let me come and pick up you both.
Ishani:But Shikhar I just want to know where is Baba?If Rithika had kept Baba in Nagpur mean then what is the use of me coming to Mumbai?
Shikhar:Ishani Kailash uncle was in Mumbai only know while he was getting kidnapped?
Ishani:I don't know how Rithika kidnapped him. But only Ranveer, me and Raagini were in Nagpur.Rest of our family were in Mumbai only.
Shikhar(with a smile):Then it is completely sure Rithika has kept Kailash uncle in Mumbai only.
Ishani:How you are sure Shikhar? To manage me and Baba in her eye sight Rithika would have kept Baba also in Nagpur know?
Shikhar:No Ishani point 1. Its not easy for Rithika to shift a kidnapped person from one city to other city. It can never happen in any means of transport.If she plan to shift him through car she should cross a check post often and she won't take that big risk and all on behalf of flight its really impossible. Point 2. you said She is blackmailing Amba Aunt by showing Kailash uncle so my guess is Amba aunt would have seen Kailash uncle after the kidnap so that only she is doing Ranveer's marriage.Now tell me this when you were in her clutches was Rithika near you always?
Ishani: No shikhar she used to go out and come back.
Shikhar:If she goes out can you tell the duration of time for her come back?
Ishani:She used to come early sometime but one day night she was completely not with me.
Shikhar:Fine Ishani then I am sure Kailash Uncle is in Mumbai only.She has been traveling to Mumbai and Nagpur surely that will take some time. Point 3 is Rithika is not a woman getting tiered of traveling to revenge and hurt people she can do anything. So without second thought come to Mumbai I think If you start by 5 o clock you will be reaching Mumbai by 7 o clock. Be safe with Nitin Sir and come I will be waiting to pick you up. Contact me in this number itself Ishani.
Ishani:(with a hope shaking her head as yes):Tk Shikhar..(she cut the call).
Nitin(with a smile):So finally Shikhar is ready to help us know?.Tk let me get ready its already 3 o clock If we start now only it will be easy for us to reach Airport. Don't worry I will take you safely.
Ishani(with a smile):Okay Uncle.

Nitin went inside his room and he packed some of his clothes and he came out and brought a lock and key in his hand were Ishani too came out with him. Nitin locked his house.Ishani and Nitin started to walk to the entrance of the house were they got in the Nitin's car. The Driver started to drive the car towards Airport of Nagpur.It was exactly one and half hours when their car stood in front of Nagpur Airport. Ishani got down from the car and Nitin too got down from the car.
Nitin(seeing the driver): you go to office let me inform our boss about my leave.
Driver:Okay sir
As he said the Driver started to move towards Nitin's office.Ishani and Nitin entered the Airport and they boarded the flight and when it was exactly 5 o clock the flight started its journey towards Mumbai. 
At the same time in Mumbai..
Aarthi and Uttam got down from the taxi in front of Nirbhay's Mumbai house.They took their luggage and they gave the taxi fare and they were entering the Nirbhay's house by pulling their trolley bags with them. When they entered the house All the people in house were ready with traditional outfit.
Aarthi(seeing her mother and Naina in the hall): Maa..
Nirbhay's mother(seeing the entrance with a smile):Aarthi (seeing Uttam):Uttam..come in..

Aarthi and Uttam came to them and all with a happiness hugged each other.
Naina(with a smile):Aarthi Didi happy that you both came to me. Finally I am going to get married to Ranveer. Happy know Didi..
Aarthi(giving a made up smile):Naina I know you will finally get what you want. But how were you able to send Ishani out of Ranveer's life and how you made Ranveer to tell okay to this marriage?
Naina:(maintaining the same lie to all):Didi you know what that Ishani has run away with some man. So Ranveer's mother has put Ranveer's profile in matrimonial site and Rithika seeing it she made my profile in that site and helped me.

Aarthi:Kya Ishani Ran with some other guy leaving Ranveer?
Naina: haan Didi tk Didi you and Juju get ready today there is mehandi ceremony in RV mansion and we are going to stay in Ranveer's house only today night. Tomorrow morning by 6 o clock my marriage with Ranveer before 6.30 my marriage will be over. I will be wife of Ranveer.
Aarthi(giving a smile): Haan (in thoughts):My god Ishani can never do that and Ranveer can also never think about other woman.I think Naina is telling lie to me. What should I do now? where is Ishani?I should at least see Ranveer and talk and help them out

When she was thinking it she heard a voice telling "come on Aarthi and Uttam".Both Aarthi and Uttam turned and saw the direction from where the voice came were both Aarthi and Uttam was shell shocked to see Nirbhay standing in front of them.
Aarthi(in a trembling tone): Bhaiya...
Nirbhay(giving a smile coming to them): Haan mein Nirbhay Bhaiya
Aarthi(seeing Nirbhay):Bhaiya how you came out of...
Nirbhay:Coma?I am alright now yesterday I came back to conciousness and then I came to Mumbai for Naina. I cannot come to marriage but you can get ready and leave with Naina now.
Aarthi(seeing Nirbhay and his way of ordering); I am so happy to see you back Bhaiya. Let me get ready.
Uttam:Happy to see you back Bhaiya.
Nirbhya:hmmm(they both hugged and exchanged a smile).

Aarthi and Uttam without knowing anything started to walk towards a room and they came to the room.
Uttam:Aarthi what is it?Nirbhay Bhaiya has come out of coma..
Aarthi:Haan Uttam I am shocked. Uttam I am damn sure something wrong has happened to Ishani. Now Naina said we are going to RV mansion know and she told we will be staying there tonight let us try to talk to Ranveer. If we try to talk to Ranveer we can get to know what is the exact problem and without knowing to Bhaiya let us do something.
Uttam:Tk then make your self ready even let me get ready.

They started to get ready .They made themselves ready taking sometime where finally they came down. Complete family was ready for the mehandi ceremony and with their dresses to wear for morning marriage.
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Nirbhay):Tk Nirbhay today mehandi ceremony and then morning is marriage. Once Naina's marriage is done let us come back home.
Nirbhay:Tk maa go and come(seeing Naina): Be happy always Naina.
Naina:(with a emotional face):Thank you Bhaiya.
Nirbhay:you no need to tell thanks Naina your smile is more than enough for this Bhaiya.

Naina smiled at him were Nirbhay too smiled at Naina with a happy face. Nirbhay's mother, Naina, Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram all started to walk towards the entrance of the house and got in their car and finally they started their travel towards RV Mansion.
RV MANSION...
Ranveer's room..
He was having a feared face thinking of Ishani coming back before marriage.
Ranveer(to himself):What should I do now? Can Ishani come before tomorrow morning?My heart is telling Ishani will come back. But If with brain I think practically how can Ishani come to me without my help?I cannot go to police even I don't have phone and laptop. Even those things are with me I have promised Maa that I won't search for Ishani. (in a worried and confirmed face):Ishani should come to me or else..(he turned and saw the draw of the dressing table and opened it and took a fold able sharp blade):If Ishani didn't come before the marriage and this marriage is up to happen before tie of knot to Naina I will cut myself in my neck and die.(he was sure this moment)..
When he was telling it to himself he heard the door is been opened outside.He immediately hided the blade by putting it in his pocket. Amba opened the door and came and stood in front of him.
Amba:(seeing him): Now Naina's family will come for Mehandi ceremony so come down. (she was about to walk)..
Ranveer:Where is Baba?
Amba:(was stunned at Ranveer's question and turning to him);I said know Baba has gone to Varanasi.
Ranveer:Its almost more than a week still now he didn't come? and without him you are up to do a marriage for me Maa?
Amba(without way to manage seeing Ranveer in a strict tone): What ever I am telling to you is for your welfare only. I have called to Baba and told about the marriage and he told he will come to the marriage but I only told him not to stop the pilgrimage tour in mid way.
Ranveer:What Baba told okay for this marriage?
Amba:haan he told okay. I explanined how worst woman is that Ishani. I have decided your Baba will tell no for it?
Ranveer:Maa its not right If Ishani comes and tells she is my first wife know Police will keep me inside the jail.
Amba:She has run Ranveer she won't come.
Ranveer(with a feeling face): Maa let me tell you...

When Ranveer was up to tell Sharman came and stood in front of the room. Bansi who was hiding behind the curtain seeing Sharman hided so well.
Ranveer:Sharman..
sharman;(coming in):Ranveer today Kaki told all of us to be in home. When I was up to call our Auditor the line is not going. Signal is not going in my phone.
Ranveer:There will be some signal problem.
Sharman:Nahi Ranveer there can be signal problem in one network but none of our family member's phone is having signal.From morning all of us are talking about this only to each other.
Ranveer(with a doubtful face):What?How is it possible?
Sharman:Don't know Ranveer..Ranveer everything happening is strange in this house. you are even ready to marry that Naina. What does this mean? you too accepted that Ishani has run away with some other man. If Ishani is not in this house even we will leave the house soon Ranveer.
Ranveer:Sharman please I didn't mean to hurt you all. I trust Ishani will come please don't decide anything before it. (seeing Amba):Maa what is happening in this house?why are you this much stubborn that I should marry Naina?(seeing Sharman):Due to Maa only I am marrying that Naina Sharman please trust me.
Sharman:you are telling us to trust you but where is Ishani Ranveer?
Ranveer:(with a helpless face):I don't know..
Sharman:Then with what confidence you are telling that Ishani will come..Don't know what happen to my sister. If I came to know anything wrong as happened to Ishani know I won't leave you as it is Ranveer.
Ranveer(in a broken tone);When ever Ishani was with me I never trusted her. I have hurt her so much. But today I trust her I trust my love sharman Ishani will come.If she didn't come..
Amba(seeing Bansi signing her making herself anger):Haan she won't come that is sure. She has run that is it..If she didn't come what will you do?
Ranveer(in a instant tone): I will die...

Where this word stunned both Amba and Sharman.
Amba:what?
Ranveer: (seeing Amba): Haan Maa I will die If I cannot live with Ishani. Please If you are in any problem tell me let us handle it together.
Amba(thinking of Kailash and Ishani): Nothing is my problem you need to marry that Naina and that is it. (seeing Sharman): Haan there can be signal problem in phone now leave the room.
Sharman(Seeing Amba): Kaki we all are calling you Kaki but even you are like our mother only tell us If you are in any problem.
Amba saw Bansi and then Ranveer and Sharman with a silent face.
Amba(with a confident face):nothing is my problem I want this marriage to be successful If any problem come in between this marriage I will surely die the next moment. Tell to all your family.
(seeing Ranveer holding his hand):Come with me now.
Amba started to walk with Ranveer were Sharman stood with a not understanding face. Amba brought Ranveer to the hall were that was the moment Nirbhay's family were coming inside the house. Naina was dressed up so well in her designer Saree. Ranveer was standing with a anger face.
Amba(joining hands to them):Namaste..
Nirbhay's mother:Namaste(showing Aarthi and Uttam):This my daughter Aarthi and son in law..Uttam
Amba:oh really nice..
Ranveer:(hearing Aarthi's name thought about the phone call once Aarthi talked to him and saw Aarthi had a smile in his face):Welcome..
Aarthi: hmmm(she smiled at Ranveer).
Ranveer(in thoughts): I think I should try to speak to Aarthi so that If the problem for Ishani is due to Nirbhay's family I can get to know it.I won't try let me tell them to try some way to help Ishani. (he had brightness now in his face).

Naina was admiring Ranveer with a adorable face. She was smiling to the extreme. When both the family were having a casual talk that was the moment two ladies were entering the house.
Amba(showing them):They have come to put mehandi for Naina.
Nirbhay's mother:That's nice. Naina go and sit in the sofa.
Naina:Tk maa.

Naina sat in the sofa were Amba told Mala to call all Parekh's to come to the hall. The Mehandi was been started to put in Naina's hand. Naina was smiling seeing Ranveer were Ranveer saw her with a silent look and slowly putting his hand to his pocket and took the chewing gum and he unwrapped it and put the chewing gum in his mouth and started to chew it. Other mehandi woman started to put mehandi for other woman in the house. Parekh's came and sat in the sofa's of the hall with a silent face were the cutie pie who came walking behind Parul seeing Ranveer came to him with a cute walk and smile in her face. She touched Ranveer's leg.
Raagini: Papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a smile took her and made her sit in his lap):Wow you started to come to Papa by walk. Papa is so happy for it Beta.
Raagini(with a smile): hmmm
Aarthi(seeing Ranveer):your beti.?
Ranveer(with a pride smile): Haan she is my beti exactly me only.
Naina saw Aarthi with a anger as well Ranveer and Raagini. Even the way Ranveer holding Raagini was so adorable to Amba. She didn't try to take Raagini from Ranveer now.
Aarthi(with a smile):Ranveer she is exactly you but her color is so white.
Ranveer(with a light smile):Color alone my wife.

Where all didn't even like the way Ranveer was answering to Aarthi.
Nirbhay's mother(in a normal tone):Aarthi this is needed now?
Aarthi(with a silent face): nahi Maa the baby was cute. As I am not having Baby for so many years and suddenly when I saw this Baby...I am sorry Maa.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk tk you can put your mehandi..

Aarthi:Its okay Maa I don't want it.I think I need to spend some time with Raagini she is so cute. When we don't have child only we can get to know the pain.I will be happy for a while Maa.
Nirbhay's mother(without any way):hmm tk

Without waiting for her mother's answer Aarthi came and sat next Ranveer and saw Raagini with a smile. Uttam was seeing Aarthi with a happiness. She was so happy to see a child.
Aarthi:Baby you are so cute? you are like you Papa..you like your Papa so much?
Raagini(with a cute silent face seeing Aarthi and then Ranveer):mama
Ranveer(with a emotional face): Mama don't know Baby..(to divert Raagini showing Aarthi):See Aarthi Aunty..

All without minding this drama started to concentrate in their mehandi. Raagini cutely touched Aarthi's cheek with her hands were Ranveer finding it as the right time
Ranveer(in a low tone): I need to talk to you Aarthi..
Aaarthi(hearing Ranveer and seeing the other side and making sure no one watching them):Even me..
Ranveer:Tk let me talk at a right situation..(Aarthi shook her head as yes).
mehandi girl:whose name should be written?
Naina(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer(saw her with a sharp look and seeing the mehandi girl): Don't want to write name and all.
Naina:But Ranveer your name is...
Ranveer:(with a smile): bear me Naina you said you will bear me know?Don't want name in your hand.
Naina:Tk can I at least write it as RV? you like me calling you RV know?
Ranveer was seeing her with a anger were Amba to manage the situation.
Amba: Haan Naina you can write it as RV.
Naina(with a smile seeing Ranveer and Amba):Tk..(seeing the mehandi girl):Write it as RV..

The mehandi girl was writing the name as RV in Naina's hand where that was the moment Ishani and Nitin was coming out of the Mumbai Airport when it was exactly 7 o clock in the evening.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a lovely update.hope now ishani will reach on right time.aarthi is also a good help but this ritika is very cunning.waiting for next.
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Niz update...
What's gonna happen now dr...
Only few more hours left...
Ranveer and Aarthi gonna talk...hope Aarthi helps him ...
Ishani and nitin too reached Mumbai... They should reach RV mansion on time...
Ranveer gonna die if ishani didn't come... So our heroine should reach soon...
Ragini is walking so well now... She herself came to ranveer... Hope she is the one gives some happiness to all now in this situation...
Loved the way Aarthi admire ragini... She is so cute and everyone loves to pick her...
Now this story is very interesting and thrilling dr...
What's going to happen now... Everything should happen soon...
Eagerly waiting for the next update di...
Keep smiling... 😳
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg ranveer will die if ishaani will not come to RV mansion in right time.
So finally ishaani reached Mumbai ...and arti and uttram too.
But it's a disappointed moment for ranveer because arti also not known about ishaani anything...
Just wished that shikar and ishaani find baba soon and throw a blast shocked of bomb in naina marriage 😛
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
As always a wonderfull update
So finally ishani reach mumbai
Shikar also help ishani so definitly they soon find baba
And stop the marriage
I like Ranveer when Ranveer said he will die is ishani will not come after marriage
Love the way Raghni come to papa
Aarti is so sweet she like Raghni
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
Again i'm really sorry for late reply its raining season nd due to network problem i wasn't able to reply anyone idiot net problem such a headache 😡

Wow..just real all update its was a hilerious So finally ishani run away form ritika clutch nd nitin save her ( u know when i read i was thought this person's shikhar ) bt this nitin
Now Shikhar come back ab ritika ki dhol bajega.. 😆
Interest increase day by day
Hope ishveer reunite soon..
Sorry for small reply some net problem