Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii sakshi di..
interesting and nice update..
m bit busy today so cant gI've longer reviews..
sorry for that..
waiting fir next..
take care and keep smiling..
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di..
sorry for that..
waiting fir next..
take care and keep smiling..😳
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This was my guess too. But I'm not liking Shikhar helping out her and Ranveer is doing nothing except for dreaming and crying . We had enough of Shit's mahantaa ..,hope he exits forever post this help
And Nitin is again a bonus point ...hope to see father daughter love 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi sakshi
both the episodes were amazing
thank god ishani met with nitin
with ritika's plan ishani won't be able to contact ranveer and now she dont have anyother option
i was thinking that you will bring shikhar in it
its getting very much interesting dear
amazing updates and ragini cutie is missing ishani and so lovingly she called for dadi
thnx for pm
waititng for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the update
happy that you liked the idea of Ishani meeting Nitin
now she is not able to contact Ranveer ya Ishani is without option now
glad you guessed it
happy that the story is interesting to you
glad you liked the updates and yes cutie is missing Ishani so much
happy that you liked her calling Dadi
ya let me update it
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di...
Superb chapter...
Now shikar gonna help her...
I thought in car itself shikar will be there...
Now nitin and Shikar both gonna help her... Niz di...
Hope everything gets well soon
Keep smiling...

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the chapter
yes now its Shikar who is going to help her
glad you were expecting shikhar
yes now it will be shikhar and Nitin now
glad you liked this idea
surely everything get well soon
keep smiling and
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Wow it's amazing dear ...
You put all the characters of MATSH in your story awesomely which the ekta left incomplete in MATSH ... That's amazing...
Now shikar will help ishaani to get out of this problem...
It's interesting dear that now ishaani have done all the things to come to ranveer rather than ranveer did in past...
So ishaani is going to Mumbai in the evening it's mean she will reach to RV mansion when the ranveer and naina marriage is happening...
It's interesting plzz update soon
πŸ˜›

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy that you liked the way I put all the character of the show
yes even I was disappointed with many characters in the show left incomplete
yes now Shikhar is going to enter the story now
happy that you liked the way Ishani is doing everything to reach Ranveer
surely Ishani will start to Mumbai they will decide when now
ya let us see when she is reaching RV Mansion
glad you are interested in the story
keep reading let me update it

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di..

sorry for that..
waiting fir next..
take care and keep smiling..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you are interesting in the story
and you liked the update
its okay dear do your work
happy for this comment itself
ya let me update it
take care and keep smiling
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di..

sorry for that..
waiting fir next..
take care and keep smiling..😳

I have replied above dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

This was my guess too. But I'm not liking Shikhar helping out her and Ranveer is doing nothing except for dreaming and crying . We had enough of Shit's mahantaa ..,hope he exits forever post this help

And Nitin is again a bonus point ...hope to see father daughter love 

Hi mas happy to see your comment
sorry If I have disappointed bringing Shikhar in the fame
Ranveer is held that is why he is like that
he is not able to figure out the problem
Shikhar won't have any mahanta now
There will be a good friendship of Ishani and Shikhar now
After this Shikhar character won't be in the story often
happy that you liked Nitin entry in the story
let us see how the story unfolds
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 242
As Ishani said Shikhar's name Nitin was wondering who is he.
Nitin:Who is this Shikhar Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Nitin with a smile):Shikhar is my best friend.He is the lawyer who helped me to get out of the Jail. He only proved me innocent.When I had problem with Ranveer I was about to get married to Shikhar(with a feeling voice):But for my happiness he sacrificed me to Ranveer.He is really a good friend to me Uncle.If he is near me in any problem I can surely break all the problem. In short Shikhar is my life's angel. let me call him.
Nitin(seeing the time):But Ishani its almost 10 o clock in the night.If he has slept means?
Ishani: I know his mobile number only let me try and see.If he didn't sleep means he will pick the call know?
Nitin:Tk..try it

Ishani called to Shikhar number. She kept the phone in her ears and she heard the ringing sound. She was waiting for the call to be picked and as per her expectation her call was picked up and she heard a voice telling "hello".
Ishani:hello Shikhar..
Man:Sorry madam this is Shikhar sir number only but now I am only handling this phone on behalf of sir.Many people are calling to this number unwanted that is why he gave it to me to handle it.  Now office is closed madam.
Ishani:(was bit disappointed):At least can I get his personal number?
Man:Sorry madam its confidential we cannot give it to you as like that.For that I need Shikhar sir permission.
Ishani:Hello I am not somebody new to Shikhar I am his friend Ishani tell him he will know me well.
Man:Sorry madam I cannot act without sir's permission. sir will come by tomorrow morning only.He is having many cases to be deal for another two more months. So he won't take any new cases I think anyways Once he comes let me talk to him about you..(telling it he cut the call).
Ishani:nahi mein(heard the call cut at the other end putting down the phone with disappointment).
Nitin(seeing Ishani's disappointed face):Kya hua Ishani?
Ishani:I know Shikhar is a busy lawyer.I think his secretary is the one who spoke to me. He is only handling the number I called to Shikhar.But he is thinking I am a new client calling for some case. He has cut the call now. Other than this number I don't have any other number of Shikhar. How to contact him?

Ishani telling it with a disappointment sat in the sofa of the hall. She kept her hand in her face and was feeling a dark for a while.
Nitin(seeing his daughter disappointment he sat near her): Ishani..
Dekho can we ourselves search for your father in law? I am telling you let us approach the police they will..
Ishani(Seeing him): Nahi Uncle Now there is going to be a second marriage for Ranveer. If I approach police they will ask who kidnapped him?and they will ask for the motive for kidnap. To them I cannot tell its for Ranveer's marriage.That too its a second marriage for Ranveer.If I approach Police to Find baba or till I reach RV mansion they will charge a case against Ranveer for making a marriage while I am alive. I don't want Ranveer's reputation to be spoiled.And I am in a situation were all our family member are trapped at some point now. No ones life should be got in danger.If Rithika comes to know I made Police to come inside the problem she can harm Baba. Before it I need to save Baba.
Nitin:Tk what kind of help you are expecting from Shikhar now? Tell me let me try to help you in that case..
Ishani:Uncle I know you can help me.Acutally I am sure Baba is in the hands of Rithika. All my doubt is where is Baba?She has kept Baba in Nagpur or Mumbai?.My guess is to handle me and Baba in her eye sight Rithika would have kept baba in Nagpur. Or else If Mumbai means I cannot get how she can handle in both the cities. When I was in her clutches she often went somewhere but I don't know where she went?. Now to find out were is Baba I really need Shikhar's help. If Baba is in Nagpur means there is no use in going to Mumbai without him. If Baba is in Mumbai also I need to know the exact place where is Baba? without knowing it I cannot search the whole Mumbai myself know? To overcome all these problem Shikhar is the only solution but I don't know now how to reach Shikhar.
Nitin:(in a affectionate voice):Ishani now go and sleep now you are tiered.Tomorrow morning how ever Rithika will be searching you in Airport only. If you start by tomorrow morning you may get caught to her again.So by that morning time you try to reach Shikhar by phone call. And after talking to Shikhar let us decide when to leave to Mumbai. Don't worry you can surely reach your Ranveer.
Ishani(with a smile): I am really scared now..If I am not able to reach to Ranveer on time and that too with Baba means..
Nitin:Ishani nothing wrong will happen I am with you.
Ishani:I am really blessed to have you in my life Uncle. you have offered a timely help to me. But I think you no need to come to Mumbai for me leaving all your work. If Shikhar comes he will handle everything well.
Nitin:No Ishani I cannot leave you like that.You came to me now and now you are my responsibility okay.Let me come till your house and leave you in the hands of Ranveer and then let me come back to Nagpur okay.(he gave a smile).
Ishani:(giving a smile):Tk
Nitin:okay go and sleep in that room.If you want anything call me.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Okay Uncle...

Ishani went inside the room and locking the door she laid in the bed. The way she ran and came and the complete tiredness of improper sleep these many days made her eyes to close for sleep immediately.
It was again a Sunrise in Nagpur and this Sunrise clearly indicated
DAY 2 and it clearly said just a day ahead for Ranveer's marriage. The time was running were when it was exactly 9 o clock Ishani opened her eyes and saw the sun rays falling in her face. She rubbed her face and saw around herself and she thought about the things happened yesterday night and she came to know she is in Nitin's house. She got up from the bed and she entered the washroom and she fresh up herself and she came out to the hall. She saw Nitin who was completely ready and sitting in the hall.
Nitin(seeing Ishani):Good morning.
Ishani:Good morning Uncle..
Nitin(took a parcel from the sofa and got up and stood in front of Ishani and giving the parcel to her):Have it..
Ishani(without getting him):What is this?
Nitin:Dress for you. I think you don't have any dress in your hand now to change.Today morning only I went to a shop and got it for you.Take bath and change yourself.
Ishani:Uncle why are you..
Nitin(before she tells):Ishani I have already presented you gift on your birthday now its your another gift. If you get it I will be happy.
Ishani:(with a smile getting it):Tk..
Nitin:Go and take bath and come breakfast is ready. Once breakfast is done you can try to call to Shikhar.
Ishani(getting serious in her face): Haan let me Uncle.(she was about to enter the room)..
Nitin:Ishani...
Ishani(again turning to him): Haan Uncle..
Nitin:Any how at last moment we cannot get tickets so I have booked two tickets to Mumbai in today evening flight. Try to talk to Shikhar or else let us see some way to search for your father in law.
Ishani:Tk Uncle.
Ishani entered the washroom and taking time she made herself ready for the day. She came out wearing a blue Chudithar with pink pants and shawl presented by her biological father. Nitin was so happy to see Ishani in the dress he gave to her.
Nitin(in thoughts): I didn't even brought a single dresses for you  in my life Ishani. I have missed a precious stone in my life and that is you. I am longing to tell I am your father but I cannot and even If I tell you cannot accept it anyway I am happy that god gave a chance to help you.
Ishani(came and stood in front of Nitin):Though it is Ready made chudithar its perfectly fitting me Uncle. Thanks a lot for the dress.
Nitin:its okay Ishani come let us have breakfast.
Ishani:Hmm
Nitin and Ishani had their breakfast were once they finished their breakfast Ishani took Nitin's phone and started to try to Shikhar's number.Were again and again that same person was talking to her and he was just telling Shikhar didn't come to office yet, He is busy and he is not ready to take new cases.Ishani even tried to her family members number and still not able to reach them too. Ishani was worried and didn't know how to proceed to find out Kailash's exact place. The day was running at its span and was reaching its afternoon were Ishani was not able to contact Shikhar till now.
MUMBAI NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Naina was happily choosing her Saree for the marriage and they were selecting Sherwani for Ranveer too. A textile man was showing the dresses to them. It was exactly 2 o clock in the afternoon were that was the time Nirbhay was entering his Mumbai house with his trademark attitude walk.
Nirbhay(Seeing Naina and his mother choosing dresses in a loud voice):Can this Nirbhay come in?
Naina and Nirbhay's mother and Vikram saw the direction from were the voice came and they had a tonnes and tonnes of happy smile in their faces.
Naina(in a cute tone): Bhaiya..
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay..
Nirbhay:(coming near them): Maa Naina..
Nirbhay's mother(touching his shoulders with her hands):you are alright know?
Nirbhay: Maa I am Nirbhay Singh. I am perfectly alright now.
Nirbhay's mother: I am so happy for you Nirbhay.
Nirbhay: Me too maa(seeing Naina): finally my behan Shaddi with her loved guy.
Naina:(with a shyness): Haan Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(Seeing Vikram were Vikram came and hugged him):How are you man?
Vikram:(coming out of hug and smiling to his brother): Haan mein tku Bhaiya so happy to see you back.
Nirbhay:Were is Aarthi and Uttam?
Nirbhay's mother:They went to USA two months back as Uttam mother was not feeling well to look after them they went there.
I have invited for Naina's marriage I think they will be coming.
Nirbhay:Tk let them come before that don't tell I am out of Coma. Let them get surprised.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk tk..
Nirbhay(with a cunning face): Naina how you are able to get married to Ranveer? How you made Ishani out of Ranveer's life?
Naina:(thinking Rithika telling not to tell about kidnap of Ishani to anyone): Bhaiya Ishani herself ran with some man. Rithika at that time has created a Matrimonial site for me. In Ranveer's family also they were about to make Ranveer's marry with a good girl. Rithika some how found out it and she has arranged for this marriage.
Nirbhay(with a doubtful face):Ishani ran with some other man(he had the flashback of Ishani speaking about love to him when she was captive in his hand and Ishani protecting herself from him beating him in thoughts):Ishani is surely not like that woman. She is good girl by nature how can Ishani run with other man?
Naina(seeing Nirbhay thinking something):Bhaiya..
Nirbhay:Ishani cannot do that and all Naina. Ishani is not that kind of girl..

Nirbhay's mother and Naina was even shocked to see Nirbhay telling good about Ishani.
Nirbhay's mother(in anger):Nirbhay what you are still having soft corner in your heart for that Ishani?
Nirbhay(laughed a bit):Maa this is not soft corner and all. This is about the way I judged Ishani.(seeing Naina) Anyways Rithika helped you well know? you are happy right?
Naina: haan Bhaiya I am so happy. But Bhaiya you need to do a small help?
Nirbhay:What?
Naina:I know Ranveer and you had some misunderstanding because of Ishani in Haryana. Ranveer and my relationship has come to the level of marriage If he sees you he may feel that we have planned something and making this marriage. So please Bhaiya don't come for my marriage.
Nirbhay(seeing his sister with a emotional smile):Naina from small I have never been a good brother to you. When I was a good brother I fell in Coma.Maa, Vikram, Aarthi for all of them from small your happiness is more important. Now this Bhaiya's happiness is also your happiness only. So don't worry let me be in our house you can get married.
Naina(hugging him with a smile):Thank you Bhaiya..thank you so much.
Nirbhay(hugging her):no need thanks come on select your Saree and Dresses for Ranveer. let me fresh up and come.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk you go and fresh up and come let me arrange for your food.
Nirbhay:Tk Maa

NAGPUR..
Rithika was sitting in the warehouse with a defeated face. Raj came inside the hall and stood in front of her.
Rithika(seeing Raj):What happen Raj?Did you search in Airport?Did you get Ishani?
Raj: Haan I stood near the place were the passengers enter the Airport. I and my henchman didn't find Ishani anywhere. Even I have sent my man to Bus stop where Mumbai bus will be coming even there she is not there and we have sent some boys to Railway station too but there too she is not found.
Rithika;Don't know where she went? Who saved her? Where will I go and search for her now? I cannot tell this to Naina also. Some how with Jammer help I am protecting Ishani from calling to her family members. I too tried to call Bansi and confirmed the family is under Jammer control. Till Kailash is in my control Ishani will fear for his life. But without minding If Ishani went in front of Ranveer means what will I tell to Naina? Oh god I don't know any other way to find Ishani now?

MUMBAI...
Shikhar was working in his Laptop and was surfing some important point in net. His working style told he is busy in his work now a days. His Secretary knocked his room door.
Shikhar:(without taking his eyes from the laptop):Yes come in..
Secretary:(keeping a case file in Shikhar table):you asked for this case file sir..
Shikhar:Tk keep it and go let me see it.
Secretary:yes sir(telling it he was about to leave the room).
Shikhar(before he leaves):Ek minute ..
Secretary:yes sir..
Shikhar:Mr.Datta was calling me almost two times yesterday. I have made for his case to come for the hearing so tell him to come and meet my Junior by tomorrow by giving a call to him.
Secretary:Okay sir let me(thinking for a while):Sir there was a call in your number you gave to me to handle it.
Shikhar(taking his eyes from the laptop):Who is it?Somebody got to know that number and they have put That number in social site that is why unwanted people are calling in it.But some important clients too have that number that is why I am not able to cancel that number.To attend those calls only I gave it to you..
Secretary:Sir the call was from a woman that woman does not seem to be unwanted. She is calling from yesterday night and she wanted to talk to you. I too tried to avoid the call but she is..
Shikhar(giving a impossible look and seeing the Laptop):you can itself deal that. who is she?what is her name?
Secretary:Her name is Ishani..
Shikhar(who was seeing Laptop hearing Ishani name seeing Secretary): Ishani..(he got up from the chair): you mean Ishani called me.?.you should have told me yesterday night itself know?How much important person she is and you are making her to wait for me.let me call her..

He took his phone from his pocket and took Ishani's number from the contacts and dialed to her number and kept in his ears giving a anger look to his secretary for not informing to him immediately.There was no ring heard instead he heard only Switched off recorded voice.
Shikhar:Switched off(thinking for a while):Let me call Ranveer..(he dialed to Ranveer and again heard a silence in it):Not able to reach Ranveer too. Means any problem in their life..oh god..(seeing secretary) :Bring that phone in which call came.
Secretary:okay sir.

The Secretary went out were Shikhar started to think about Ishani were after a short while Secretary came with a phone in his hand. He showed a number from which the call came.
Shikhar(seeing that number newly):Seems new number From this number she called..whose number is this?(thinking it he called back to the number)..
NAGPUR..
Ishani was sitting in the sofa with a dull face were she was not able to reach Shikhar and she is in a dilemma whether to leave to Mumbai or not. Nitin too was worried seeing Ishani's state. There was a perfect silence in the house. When that was the moment Nitin's phone rang were Ishani saw the phone and display showed the number she was trying till now.
Nitin:Who is it Ishani?
Ishani:Its that number which I was trying only.
Nitin: pick the call.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Hmmm(she picked the call and keeping in her ears): hello..
Shikhar(with a smile): Ishani I am shikhar..
Ishani:Shikhar(she had a happiness smile and felt some light in her dark life).

To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰