thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
keep reading dear

😉
Sahil88 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Really fabulous episode
The guy is Nitin and he saved his daughter
On serial never get to knoe his actual father name hope in ur story ishanii got to know
So now ishani going mumbai and break marriage
Superb can t wait to read next Chapter
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di...
You are amazing dr...
Your writing skills👏
Now the man who helped ishani is nitin...
Now rithika gonna place a signal jammer... But Anyways now ishani gonna reach ranveer. So now nothing gonna stop her...
I think there gonna be so interesting in the upcoming chapters...
On the day of marriage, everyone gonna face each other...
Now waiting for ishani's journey... Arthi and uttam too started but they didn't know about her bro out of coma...
Now lets see whats gonna happen and who gonna reach mumbai soon to RV mansion... 😆
Waiting for your next dr...
Keep smiling... 😳 😉

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
happy that you are liking the way I am writing
ya now its Nitin who has helped Ishani
Rithika is planning to keep signal jammer but for sure Ishani will try her best to
reach Ranveer
surely nothing can stop her
glad you are liking the way the story is unfolding
ya even I wish all should face each other in the marriage day
ya Ishani will need to start her journey
yes now Aarthi and Uttam are too in their way to Mumbai
but they didn't know about Nirbhay yet
ya let us see who is reaching Mumbai first
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling and reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Ohhh nitin uncle that's awesome and ...she saved ishaani it's the right time to get entry of ishaani's father...
Hahahahahha ritika bad days were started...
And that's signal jammer... 😕
Anyhow now at least ishaani will be able to reach Mumbai to save ranveer froon that naina
😡

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
yes its Nitin Uncle
glad you liked the way Nitin entered the story
yes now its Rithika's bad time
she is planning for signal jammer
hmm yes Ishani has started to act let us see how she reaches
Mumbai
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

hii sakshi dii..

Wonderful update..
Oh so he was nitin uncle..well..I guessed right i think..😆
He came at the right time..
Ishani can't takk to ranveer thats not good..anyway she is going to reach mumbai soon as well as she would be protected also..
Really its going on interesting..
Update soon.. 
Take care and kEEp smiling..😳😳

Hi Gudiya behan
glad you liked the update
yes you guessed it right
happy that you liked the way he came
sorry for not making Ishani to talk to Ranveer
wish she should reach Mumbai soon
now Nitin will protect her
glad you are interested in the story
ya let me update it dear
take care and keep smiling
keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Really fabulous episode
The guy is Nitin and he saved his daughter
On serial never get to knoe his actual father name hope in ur story ishanii got to know
So now ishani going mumbai and break marriage
Superb can t wait to read next Chapter

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
hmm finally the person is Nitin her
yes now Nitin saved his daughter
hmm ya they didn't get to know her real father in the show
that was another disappointment
yes now Ishani will try her best now
ya let me update it
keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 241
Abhay after cutting the call of Bansi saw Kailash who was sleeping sitting in the chair.He was still tied to the chair tightly.
Abhay(seeing to the other side of the hall):Mojo..
after a while a man with a worst attitude came and stood in front of Abhay.
Mojo:Haan bhaiya tell me.
Abhay:I am going out for a work.Keep a eye on this Kailash for an hour let me come.
Mojo:Tk Bhaiya.

Abhay got up from his place were Mojo sat in the place of Abhay and started to have a look on Kailash. Abhay went to the other room of that warehouse and took the signal jammer from the untidy shelf.He kept it in the bag and he came to the front of the warehouse and he took his bike and started to drive towards RV Mansion.It was exactly half an hour were Abhay reached near RV mansion. He took his phone and dialed to Bansi and he heard the ringing of the phone. He was waiting for the call to be picked when he picked the call.
Bansi:Hello Bhaiya..
Abhay: I am near RV mansion only how should I come in?
Bansi:Be in the line Bhaiya.you have signal jammer in bag only know?
Abhay: Haan I have.
Bansi:When security asks tell it is medical bag and Amba madam ordered it. Once I tell you give the phone to security let me make Amba to tell you to leave inside. Come to the garden and give me the signal jammer and leave the house.
Abhay:Tk let me.

Telling it Abhay got down from the bike and locked it and he took his Signal jammer bag and started to walk towards RV Mansion.At the same time Bansi was walking in the corridor and finally he knocked Amba's room.Amba hearing the knock opened the door and gave a unwanted look.Bansi signed her to go in were Amba went inside the room. Bansi too entered the room.
Bansi:See now my friend need to give me something.So he need to cross the security of your house gate.He will tell something to security and give the phone to security you just need to tell allow him okay.
Amba:(seeing him with a silent look):Tk.
Bansi:Okay(he was keeping the phone in his ears and was waiting for Abhay's voice).
Bansi heard the voice that Abhay and security speaking down.
Abhay(to security):hello Sir I am a man came to give the medical bag for Amba madam can I go in?
Security:Let me call the madam and confirm it.
Abhay: No need one second(he took his phone and keeping in his ears):I am in front of your house madam.
Bansi:(hearing Abhay's voice):Tk give the phone to security now.
Abhay: Haan(he gave his phone to security);Please talk..
Security(got the phone and kept in his ears):hello...
Amba(Bansi was keeping phone in her ears): I only told him to come allow him.
Security:Tk madam.(he gave the phone to Abhay) you can go in..
Abhay:Tk.

Telling it Abhay started to walk were he again kept his phone in his ears and Bansi was now directing him to the garden. Bansi came out of Amba's room and was coming to the garden. Finally Bansi and Abhay met in Garden.They both cut their phone calls respectively.
Abhay:(giving the signal jammer bag):Have it..
Bansi:okay Bhaiya you can leave.
Abhay:Okay take care.
Bansi:Hmmm

Abhay started to leave the house were Bansi took the bag and making sure no one is in the hall started to walk towards the corridor and stood behind a pillar and he picked his phone and called to Rithika.
Rithika(immediately picking the call): Haan Bansi got the signal Jammer.
Bansi:yes madam I have got it.
Rithika:Tk now listen to me very carefully. You should place the jammer and only you should know about the signal jammer in the house.
Bansi:Okay madam.
Rithika:Here after I cannot call you often because you cannot receive my call too.Always be near Amba. Even If Ishani..you know Ishani right?
Bansi:no madam I don't know her..
Rithika:Tk let me send the photo see it..(she immediately took one Ishani's phone and sent it to Bansi's number):See the photo now.
Bansi(seeing Ishani's photo her received):Haan I have seen madam.
Rithika:Tk If this girl comes you should try to create a fight between Amba and this girl. you should never allow them to patch up.
Bansi:Okay madam.
Rithika:Till Ranveer and Naina's marriage you only should take care of everything.
Bansi:Don't worry madam let me keep Amba in my hands and surely I will make your plan a success.
Rithika:Tk before switching on the jammer I need to talk to Amba.Take the phone to her.
Bansi:Okay madam let me..(he kept the signal jammer bag with him and started to walk to Amba's room and coming to Amba's room seeing Amba sitting with sadness) Madam..
Amba(again seeing Bansi with a not able look):Tell me...
Bansi(coming inside): Rithika madam wants to talk to you.(he held the phone before her).
Amba(got the phone and keeping in her ears):Hello..
Rithika:See now this is the final call I am talking to you. Finally do these two things I will release Kailash.
Amba(in a worried voice):Even Ishani also you can leave know?
Rithika(in thoughts):I should leave that Ishani.she herself went from my hands but I cannot tell it to you now(to Amba in phone);See that let me think later If you want Kailash and Ishani to be safe make Ranveer and Naina's marriage successful and till the marriage is over don't allow any of your family members to go out of your house. Order all of them that you don't want anyone to go and find Ishani and make a scene at the end of Ranveer's marriage. So that ask all parekh's to be in home till Ranveer's marriage is over. Will you?
Amba:If you will not harm Kailashji and Ishani I will surely do it.
Rithika:Tk they will be safe do it.
Amba:Okay.
Rithika:I don't want anything to stop this marriage okay. If this marriage is stopped I won't let your Kailashji alive.you will get his dead body only..
Amba(in a feared instant tone):Nahi let me make it successfully.
Rithika:Tk let me cut the call.

She cut the call were Amba too cut the call and gave the phone to Bansi.
Bansi:Do what madam said to you.
Amba:okay(she saw the clock and finding its night 9.30):All will be awake only let me call all and tell this..

telling it to herself Amba started to walk down to the hall and Bansi too stood in the above floor and was watching Amba who was going to hall. Amba went to the hall in a loud tone.."Mala"..
Mala(came from the kitchen and in a instant tone): Haan Maa.
Amba:Call all the people in our house and tell them to assemble in the hall immediately.
mala:Tk maa,,

As told by Amba mala called all of them.All wearing their night dresses came and stood in the hall were parul was having Raagini in her hand. Raagini was resting her head in Parul's shoulders with a sad face.All didn't understand why Amba called them now.
Laxmi:Moti behan why you called all of us?
Amba(seeing all the parekhs a glance):See all of you till Ranveer's marriage is done don't go anywhere out of the house.I know you people will try to find that Ishani but I don't want it.I don't want any of you to create a scene in Ranveer's marriage. Got that..

All were seeing Amba with a silent face were no one know what to react to this. The cutie pie was the one to distract the silence in the hall with her cute voice of calling Amba "Dadi".Amba turned and saw Raagini were the cutie pie was showing her milky skin hand towards Amba.
Raagini(seeing parul and then Amba): Dadi..
Amba(had tears in her eyes):Raagini..

Raagini(smiled at her and she showed the floor to parul):Dadi..
Parul(leaving her down):Tk go..

Raagini cutely walked and came and stood near Amba and saw her with a smile. Amba glanced the hall were is Bansi but she saw him standing in the first floor and watching her. Controlling herself..
Amba(turning to Raagini): Raagini I didn't call you. I called your name to tell you that don't try to come to anyone here till Ranveer's marriage is done.
Baa(seeing the way Amba talking to Raagini):Amba..what are you talking to child?She is not someone not related to your house.She is your pothi.
Amba:See I don't want any drama here..I have said you all know so don't try to talk anything to me. Just hear what I am telling you all.
Pratik:Kaki what is happening to you?
Amba(in a strict tone):See all of you better here my words and be in the house. If you are not ready to hear my words know leave the house..Now tell me all will be inside the house till Ranveer's marriage is done.
Sharman(coming front to Amba):Tk Kaki for a single anger we are not ready to break this entire family. Let us all be in the house.
Amba:That's good.

Telling it Amba started to walk to her room were all the others without knowing what to do to this problem started to walk towards their room.Raagini silently came to Parul were she took Raagini and went to her room. Bansi making sure the scene is over called Rithika again.
Rithika:Haan Bansi..
Bansi:Madam Amba did what you said. Now can I switch on the jammer.
Rithika:haan you can..and take care of the entire plan.
Bansi:okay madam.

Cutting the call Bansi started to walk towards the stairs for terrace and he stood below the terrace staircase. He took the jammer out of the bag and placed the jammer at the corner and switched on the jammer.He saw the waste cloth and material at the other corner under the staircase. He took and put the cloth and some waste material over the Jammer and he made sure no one can find out the jammer. With a smile he started to move from that place. The Jammer started to cut all the people's mobile signal by now.
NAGPUR..
It was exactly night when Ishani entered Nitin's house. Nitin switched on the lights and Ishani saw the house with a smile.
Ishani:Its really a nice house.
Nitin(with a smile):Its not that big house like your house.
Ishani:It may not be a big house but right now its looking like a godly house for me.
Nitin:Tk Ishani you fresh up yourself let me cook something for you.
Ishani:Let me but before it I need to talk to my Bhaiya ..
Nitin:okay let me charge my phone and give it to you but before the phone gains its charge you can fresh up know?
Ishani:Tk..
Nitin(showing a room): use that room.
Ishani:Hmm

Ishani entered room and entered the washroom and she made herself fresh and when she came out of the washroom and sat in the bed.For a while her thoughts went to Ranveer and Raagini. The way they were happy in Nagpur and the way their life has suddenly changed made her to wet her eyes.
Ishani(to herself):Raagini Mama is missing you so much baby. And Ranveer I am missing you Ranveer..I am really missing you but you have trust on me know?I heard your voice in phone. you trust me so much that I will come to you that trust is enough for me. With any difficulty I will reach you.(making herself strong she wiped her tears)...
Were that was the moment Ranveer who was seeing the dark sky through the window was missing Ishani so much. His eyes were about to shed tears any time.
Ranveer(saw the sky were he saw Ishani smiling to him): Come back Ishani..please come back..
When he was telling it there was again a voice telling I have come back. Ranveer turned and saw the direction that voice came from. Ranveer saw Ishani who was laying in the bed with a naughty smile in her face.He had a smile and he came to her and he sat in the bed.
Ranveer:I said you to come in real? not in dream..
Ishani(seeing him with a doubt look got up and held his shirt and with sexy look pulled him close to her in a husky tone): Do I look like a dream to you?
Ranveer:(cutely like a child): Haan you will be dream only. With romantic mood you will come to me and when I am up to kiss you that is it you will go..
Ishani:(held his cheek with a smile): I will surely come but you should love me when I am coming back and you should trust me when I am telling the truth..
Ranveer(with a cute anger):what do you think? I am your old Ranveer who used to trust that Rithika and not you. Haan once I spoke rubbish words against you and pushed you out of the house but this time I won't push you out because this house is in your name..(he smiled to her).
Ishani(taking her hands from his cheek and putting it around his neck): Then how will you solve this problem?
Ranveer:you just come in front of me I won't push you out I will push that Naina out of the house.

Ishani laughed hearing his answer were Ranveer too smiled seeing Ishani's laughter. Her laugh was giving him million of happiness to his heart.
Ranveer:I love you...please come to me and never leave me..
Ishani:I will come to you..

Telling it giving a smile Ishani disappeared from him.Ranveer saw the complete room were he didn't find Ishani anywhere.
Ranveer(had a disappointed face but in confident tone): surely Ishani will come. I am feeling something different today that my Ishani will surely come.
He took a deep breath were he was so confident to himself about his love.
Ishani who was sitting silently in the room were Nitin brought her Aloo ka paratha with butter cooked by him and he kept it in front of her.
Nitin:Ishani have it..
Ishani:That's nice Uncle I know you will cook so well..
Nitin:have you learn cooking now?
Ishani: haan I have
Nitin:That's nice now come on have it and then call your Bhaiya..
Ishani:Tk

Nitin and Ishani had their dinner were after that Nitin gave his mobile to Ishani.
Nitin:Call now..
Ishani(getting the phone dialed Sharman number but the complete call was silent and the call got cut by itself):What I cannot reach the number. (she again tried and again she had the same response): what is happening?(she saw the signal in the phone):Haan Signal is too strong then why I am not able to reach the phone number?
Nitin(seeing her tensed face):kya hua Ishani?
Ishani:Pata nahi the call is not at all going.Even I am not hearing any recorded voice.
Nitin:Tk try to some other people number.
Ishani: I only know this three number by heart.Ranveer, Maa and Sharman Bhaiya number. Other number were in my phone.Rithika took my phone.Tk let me try to call Maa's phone again..(she dialed to Amba's number and it was giving the same response)..
Ishani:(seeing Nitin):Can you call to some of your known people now?at least to customer care.
Nitin:hmm why not(he got the phone and called to his colleague were he was able to call that number)..Haan call is going Ishani.
Ishani(in thoughts):Other call are going means only RV mansion is not reachable. That means..(seeing Nitin): I think thinking I will call someone in my house Rithika has done something..
Nitin:What?
Ishani: haan I am not able to reach anyone by phone now.(she was thinking something).
Nitin:(seeing Ishani's thinking face):Ishani should you go to Mumbai by tomorrow morning?
Ishani: haan sure Uncle..I really need to go..
Nitin:I know you need to go before Ranveer's marriage but If you start tomorrow morning Rithika can be searching you in tomorrow flight only.She can be in front of Airport.She can place any number of henchman to harm you. If you got caught with her means. we can go in evening flight know?
Ishani:But Uncle I didn't tell you this.Rithika has kidnapped Ranveer's father too. With that only she is blackmailing Ranveer's mother and she is making this marriage.Before reaching Ranveer I need to save Baba too then only our family will be safe.
Nitin:Rithika is this much dangerous?
Ishani:She is more dangerous than we think.
Nitin:Tk Ishani..(before he could tell),.
Ishani(thinking something):Ek minute Uncle I just know she has kidnapped Baba but I don't know where she has kept Baba as a captive. She showed baba through a video calling to me. But I need to know where is Baba?In Mumbai or Nagpur..
Nitin:He is in Mumbai only know so she would have kept him in Mumbai only.
Ishani:No I cannot trust that Rithika that easily. For her convince to manage me and Baba she could have brought Baba in Nagpur too. Maa would have know the place Baba has been kept I think but I am not able to reach Maa. Her phone was with some other man.Now I am not able to reach any other person in my home. (she was thinking some way).,
Nitin:how can we find the place your Baba is?Shall we go to police?
Ishani:Police means that can harm Baba some way. He will be put in a bad situation too. Because If Rithika in anger tried to harm Baba means. Without to her knowledge we need to find Baba. Police help means by this time Ranveer would have found me. Even Ranveer is not able to come to me means I am sure Rithika has made this plan so well. So for this we need a person's help. With his help only I can succeed in safeguard baba and I can reach Ranveer and my family.
Nitin:(without getting Ishani): that is what your Bhaiya?you said you cannot reach his phone know?
Ishani:I think Rithika has done something to make me not to call anybody in my house. so only to my family members I cannot call but(showing his phone to him):you was able to make call to other know?so that means I can contact the people who are outside RV mansion know?
Nitin:(he was not able to get her):So you are going to
Ishani:The person I told is not my Bhaiya. With his help I can find out were is Baba and If he is near me I can face the complete world with confident.
Nitin:Who is he?
Ishani:(with a confident face seeing Nitin):Shikhar Raj Narayan Mehra..

Screen freezes on the confident face of Ishani.
To be continued 😉
DO NOT COPY THIS POST THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
both the episodes were amazing
thank god ishani met with nitin
with ritika's plan ishani won't be able to contact ranveer and now she dont have anyother option
i was thinking that you will bring shikhar in it
its getting very much interesting dear
amazing updates and ragini cutie is missing ishani and so lovingly she called for dadi
thnx for pm
waititng for next
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Superb chapter...
Now shikar gonna help her...
I thought in car itself shikar will be there...
Now nitin and Shikar both gonna help her... Niz di...
Hope everything gets well soon
Keep smiling...
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow it's amazing dear ...
You put all the characters of MATSH in your story awesomely which the ekta left incomplete in MATSH ... That's amazing...
Now shikar will help ishaani to get out of this problem...
It's interesting dear that now ishaani have done all the things to come to ranveer rather than ranveer did in past...
So ishaani is going to Mumbai in the evening it's mean she will reach to RV mansion when the ranveer and naina marriage is happening...
It's interesting plzz update soon
😛