ya let me update it
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Hi Sakshi!

How are you? I am really sorry for not placing a comment all these days but have been reading it. My exams are starting from tomorrow so have to buckle up for that. Will definitely be regular after this 30th. Sorry!

Hi Aarushi thanks for the comment after long time
happy to see yo after long time
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good
its okay dear happy that you are reading it
exams are important dear study well and
okay reply me after exams are over
all the best for the exams
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Hey sakshi! 

Sorry for the late reply! 
Interesting updates!!
Loving it 😳

Hi Richie
thanks for the comment
its okay dear now need to be sorry
glad you liked the update
happy that you are loving it
keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Oh WOW. Story has become so interesting. Sakshi It's too good dear. I want to give u one suggestion please join TV industry because ur writing skills and ur way of defining the story is so beautiful. Even TV industry writer doesn't write good story. they always spoil the audience mood but u r brilliant in each and every thing. U need to write story for any movie or any TV show because u ve a charm. Muaaah. Loads of Love ❤️

Hi Priyanka
thanks for the comment
happy that the story is interesting to you
glad you are reading it daily I never miss to see your like in all the updates

suggestion is good but no one will accept me as a writer and all dear
I am just a normal writer not the writer to the level of writing TV show and
movie and all.
I too had a passion to be a film maker may be that is the result of this story

glad you are happy with my story and happy that the story is not making your mood
off
happy for your suggestion dear thanks for having this much trust on me
I never know whether I deserve this but really bless to have you in my life.
you made me blush after reading the comment dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Great updates.and a big treat of two episodes.i just want to kill naina.but its good tht ishani has escaped.waiting for next.

Hi Naush
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
hmm Naina will need to be killed only irritating girl
happy that you liked the way Ishani escaped from Rithika
ya let me update it
keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 240
As Ishani had a happiness smile seeing the person sitting in the behind seat of the car. She was sweating so much but was smiling seeing that person.
Ishani:you??(she joined hands to him):Please save me..they are chasing me..
That person saw some distance were Rithika and a man was coming towards the car.He opened the door immediately and moved in the seat and signed Ishani to get in. Ishani immediately got in the seat and sat near him. She locked the door.
Person:(seeing Rithika and man near the car):Driver move the car in the reverse direction fast. No one will be in this road so move fast so that we can reach the main road.
Driver:yes sir..

Telling it the Driver accelerated the car and took a revers in the car and he was moving the car in the revers with a fast in his acceleration.Rithika came to the place were the car was standing but Rithika and Raj were only able to see the car moving away  from them. The car finally went away from their site.
Rithika(grasping and keeping her hand in her forehead):Oh god that means..(realizing the things happened just now):Ishani has escaped from me. My god..(she wiped the sweat in her face with her hand):How will I tell this to Naina? she will kill me If I tell it.
(seeing Raj):Raj bring our car let us go and search them. you saw that car number..
Raj:No madam I didn't see the car number but car color was red.Its a old car.
Rithika:Tk come let us take the car and search for them.
They both started to walk towards the warehouse and reaching the warehouse Raj took the car and he sat in the driving seat were Rithika sat in the back seat of the car.
Rithika:Go to main road..They went in that direction only.
Raj:Tk madam.

He started to drive the car were Rithika was completely tensed and didn't know how to find Ishani now.
The car in which Ishani was there which was coming in reverse turned towards main road at a right place and started its journey to the main road. Ishani grasping and sweating rested her head in the seat's back.Finally within next 10 minutes they came to the main road and the driver was driving.
Person:Go to my house.
Driver:Okay sir.

Ishani was not able to breath.The person was even surprised to see Ishani after these many days.He got to know she is in some problem. He took the water bottle from the front seat and gave it to Ishani.
Person:Ishani..
Ishani(slowly opening her eyes and making herself okay):Thank you.
Person(with a smile):No need thanks now have this water first.
Ishani giving a smile got the water from him and was drinking it.
Person(seeing Ishani sweating):Driver raise the AC..
Driver:Okay sir...(he raised the AC were Ishani felt some what okay now).
Ishani(drinking the water and giving the bottle to him and in a surprise tone): Nitin Uncle how you are here?
Nitin(with a smile): That let me tell you.But first tell me how you are here? that too in the place were no one is there?the girl who was chasing you is Rithika know?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Haan its she only.
Nitin:what happen to you Ishani?you went to Jail and got sentenced to hanging till that only I know then how you are alive?
Ishani:(with a smile):That let me tell you Uncle first(with a emotional face she joined her hands in front of him): Thanks a lot for helping me.
Nitin(seeing Ishani joining hands in front of him in thoughts):you never needed to join hands in front of me Ishani. I am the one who need to join hands in front of you for leaving you in my life.God again brought you in my life..I thought that Falguni was dead and you too was dead that is why I left Mumbai. Now again..
Ishani(seeing him thinking):Uncle..
Nitin:(with a smile making her put down her joined hands): you no need to thank me. Once you have said know you are like my daughter then will a daughter tell thanks to her father?. Now tell me what happen to you?how you are here?
Ishani:(shaking her head as yes):let me tell you Uncle before it I need your phone..I need to make a call.
Nitin:I am really sorry Ishani my phone is dead now.Ek minute(seeing the driver): you have your phone know..
Driver:Haan I have sir but Batter is low but I think you can make a call.
Nitin:Tk give the phone.
Driver holding the steering in one hand and took the phone from his pocket with other hand and gave it to Nitin. Nitin got it and gave it in the hands of Ishani.
Nitin:Make the call.
Ishani(getting the phone):Thank you..
Nitin(seeing her with a fun strict look): I said no thank you..
Ishani(with a cute look):sorry I won't tell it again..
Nitin:Tk make the call you want.

Ishani dialed Ranveer's number from that phone. When she waited for the Ringtone she heard a recorded voice as Switched off.
Ishani(taking the phone from her ears): Switched off...(thinking for  a while):let me call Maa.
She dialed to Amba's number and waited for the call to be picked.when the call was picked...and when Ishani was about to tell hello before that she heard..
Bansi:hello..Who is it?
Ishani(she took the phone from her ears and checked the number she has dialed and making sure its Amba's number): Hello..(she was careful this time)..
Bansi:Who are you?
Ishani(in thoughts):Rithika is controlling Maa means she has kept a man to keep Maa's phone. He should be this man only.
Bansi:Hello I am asking who are you?
Ishani:(with a hesitation): Mrs.Amba vaghela..
Bansi:Sorry wrong number(he cut the call).
Ishani:(getting the cutting of the call in thoughts):Maa's phone is with someone..tk let me call Sharman Bhaiya..

She was about to make the call the phone that had low battery losing its battery strength was shutting down itself. Ishani seeing the switched off phone had a disappointed face.
Nitin:Kya hua Ishani?
Ishani:Phone is dead..
Nitin(with a smile);Don't worry another one and half hour only we can reach my house.Once reaching there let us charge the phone and use it. As its a old car we don't have charging facility.
Ishani(giving the phone to Nitin):Its okay Uncle. Uncle can you do me a help?
Nitin:Let me do it what is it?
Ishani:I need some money and I need to go to Mumbai.Once I reach Mumbai let me give back your money.
Nitin(with a smile): Ishani I can get you are in some problem please tell me what is it?How you came out of Jail and how you are here now?let me help you completely.
Ishani(with a smile): Nitin uncle I was in Jail and after that I came out with the help of a lawyer. He proved me innocent and I was left out. After many problem I and Ranveer patched up and his family accepted me.Now I am having a daughter.
Nitin(with a happy smile): you have become mother Ishani?
Ishani: Haan..
Nitin:What is your daughter name?
Ishani:Raagini vaghela..
Nitin:Really happy for you beta.Tk tell me how you came here?that too Nagpur..
Ishani:Ranveer had a business here.He needed to be here for 3 months so we were staying in Nagpur. There came a girl called Naina she was loving Ranveer it seems. That Naina has joined hands with Rithika who was wanting to revenge us.Rithika kidnapped me and she brought me to  a warehouse. Naina is going to marry Ranveer now. With some guts I escaped from Rithika's clutches and by god's grace you save me now. Day after tomorrow its Ranveer and Naina's marriage before it I need to go to Ranveer.
Nitin(in a not understanding tone):Rithika? when I was working with Ranveer she was the one who was in partnership with Ranveer know?How that Rithika can become this much violent?
Ishani:Actually Rithika was the one who killed that Chiraag. At last Ranveer found that Rithika is the culprit and he made her to go to jail. Keeping that in mind now she is up to revenge us.
Nitin:Oh god. These many things has happened in your life.
Ishani:Haan Uncle please help me to go to Mumbai now..
Nitin(in thoughts):your daughter is undergoing all the problem just because of you leaving her only Nitin. Falguni safeguarded her to the extreme she can. Now at least be with your daughter when she needed you.(seeing Ishani): Let me help you but one condition..
Ishani:What condition?
Nitin:I too will come with you to Mumbai.
Ishani:Uncle I think you were on your way to some work. Seeing me you are taking me to your home. Already your work is spoiled because of me. Now again why you need to strain yourself for me?
Nitin:Ishani I was going to a temple. If we start now only we will be reaching tomorrow morning. There only I was going I didn't expect you in that place.Happy that god gave a chance to help you.Now I need to safely give you in the hands of Ranveer. Then only I can be satisfied.
Ishani:But Uncle..
Nitin:you are like my daughter only know?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes with a smile): Haan
Nitin:Then I will come.
Ishani:Tk..Uncle how you are here in Nagpur?you were working with Ranveer know?I too didn't ask him about you these many days..
Nitin:Actually I lost all my loved once in Mumbai.Thinking that no one is there for me in Mumbai I left job with Ranveer. After that I was searching for some good job. Here I got a job in a Diamond company research and development department. So I came to Nagpur and I am here only now.
Ishani:Thank god Uncle you came at right time or else I cannot imagine what would have happened to me.
Nitin:(caressing her hair with affection):Nothing will happen to good People Ishani don't worry. I am with you.
Ishani:hmmm
Nitin:Rest yourself it will take another one hour to reach my home. Once reaching there let us discuss how to go to Mumbai okay.After going home you can call to your bhaiya.
Ishani:Tk..

Ishani telling it rested her head in the seat back and closed her eyes and took a deep breath with a relief of escaping from Rithika's clutches.
Nitin(with a smile seeing Ishani who has closed her eyes):Don't worry Ishani I am there for you now.Thinking you and Falguni are dead only I left Mumbai. Now I came to know you are alive somewhere or the other your father will prevent you this time.
They were moving towards Nitin's house.
USA..
It was morning in USA.Where Aarthi and Uttam were in the flight to reach to India.
Aarthi:Finally we are going to India. Hope Ishani should be safe and Ranveer too..
Uttam:They will be safe only.Even If they are in problem let us help. Thank god your Bhaiya is in coma or else..
Aarthi:If he is awake by now we cannot even Imagine of helping Ishani and Ranveer.
Uttam:Tk let us go and see what is the problem there.
Aarthi:tk..

The flight started its journey towards India.
NAGPUR..
Raj who was driving the car in the main road was not able to find Ishani's car anywhere.
Raj:Madam she has escaped.
Rithika:Oh god don't know who saved her.(thinking for a while):now Ishani should not talk to any of her family members I need to stop it. If she talk to them and tell the truth that is it.I have made Ranveer's phone to be switched off but If she has called to Amba's number..(telling it to herself she called Amba's number were Bansi picked the call)...
Bansi:hello Madam..
Rithika:Bansi did you get any call in Amba's phone now?
Bansi(thinking for a while): Haan Madam I got a call. A girl voice.Getting its not you and when that girl asked for Amba vaghela I cut the call telling it is wrong number.
Rithika(was shell shocked now and in thoughts):Then it is Ishani only.As Ranveer's phone was switched off she has called to Amba.Next she should not call to Sharman..by this time she has called means..No I should not let it happen (in phone): Bansi can we get a signal jammer?
Bansi:Haan madam Abhay Bhaiya will be having it.
Rithika:Tk immediately call Abhay and tell him to bring the signal jammer and keep it in RV mansion terrace without to anyone's notice.
Bansi:Tk madam.
Rithika:Will it cover the whole house network devices?
Bansi:Yes madam.
Rithika:Tk make Abhay bring the jammer immediately and once the jammer comes give me a call before switching on the jammer.
Bansi:tk madam let me arrange.

Bansi cut the call and he dialed to Abhay's number.
Abhay(sitting near Kailash who was sleeping in sitting position): Haan tell be Bansi..
Bansi:Bhaiya Rithika madam wants signal jammer and she needs me to keep the jammer in this RV Mansion.
Abhay:Haan we have illegally brought it know let me give it to you but were and how should I give you?Security will be there know?
Bansi:Come to RV Mansion and call me let me tell how you need to come in.
Abhay:Tk let me come now.
Bansi:Okay Bhaiya..

Abhay and Bansi cut the call.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi! 
Once again...you left me speechless...
Wonderful 👏
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
You are amazing dr...
Your writing skills👏
Now the man who helped ishani is nitin...
Now rithika gonna place a signal jammer... But Anyways now ishani gonna reach ranveer. So now nothing gonna stop her...
I think there gonna be so interesting in the upcoming chapters...
On the day of marriage, everyone gonna face each other...
Now waiting for ishani's journey... Arthi and uttam too started but they didn't know about her bro out of coma...
Now lets see whats gonna happen and who gonna reach mumbai soon to RV mansion... 😆
Waiting for your next dr...
Keep smiling... 😳 😉Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh nitin uncle that's awesome and ...she saved ishaani it's the right time to get entry of ishaani's father...
Hahahahahha ritika bad days were started...
And that's signal jammer... 😕
Anyhow now at least ishaani will be able to reach Mumbai to save ranveer froon that naina
😡
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hii sakshi dii..
Wonderful update..
Oh so he was nitin uncle..well..I guessed right i think..😆
He came at the right time..
Ishani can't takk to ranveer thats not good..anyway she is going to reach mumbai soon as well as she would be protected also..
Really its going on interesting..
Update soon.. 
Take care and kEEp smiling..😳😳