Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Omg nirbhay also come out of comma ...
Phely ritika kam the kia 😡 ...
And RV is back with his attitude that's amazing and awesome...
Rv angry avatar ishaani as well as amba also can not handle.. 😛 ... It's amazing to see...
RV ROCKS ..NAINA SHOCK ...
Now this situation is going to be happened

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
yes now Nirbhay came out of the coma
hmm see what happens dear
now our RV is back with his attitude happy that you liked it
surely no one can handle his anger happyt that you liked it
hmm RV will surely rock and Naina will be in a poor state ow
keep reading dear 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 238
Nirbhay's family got down from the car when the car stopped its ignition in front of RV Mansion. They got down with a happiness in their face. They started to walk inside the house when they entered the house they saw Amba sitting in the sofa with a worried face.
Nirbhay's mother(coming near her):Ambaji..
Amba(coming to the word seeing Nirbhay's mother):you??come..(seeing all bringing a made up smile):Please sit...
They all smiled to her and sat in the sofa.
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Amba's dull face):Ambaji you are not happy in this marriage? you are looking so worried.
When she was asking it Bansi came and stood near a pillar and was looking at Amba. Amba was seeing him with a uncomfortable look.
Amba(with a smile): Nahi nothing like that I was just thinking that at least Ranveer's this marriage should give him a good happy life unlike his first marriage.
Nirbhay's mother(smiling seeing Naina):Surely both Ranveer and Naina will live a happy life.By the by where is Ranveer and where are other people in the house?
Amba:Haan let me tell all to come.(seeing inside): Mala..
Mala(after a while coming to Amba): Haan Maa..
Amba:Tell all of them to come to the hall.And tell Parul to keep Raagini inside itself. Let me bring Ranveer.
Mala:Tk Maa.
Telling it Mala started to do the work as per Amba's instruction. Amba started to climb the stairs and was walking towards Ranveer's room were Bansi was coming behind her.
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Naina):Your house is so nice Naina.
Naina(seeing her mother): Haan Maa even I am liking it so much. I didn't forget our standards know Maa?
Nirbhay's mother:Nahi Beta Ranveer is really a nice guy only. All we need to overcome is that Ishani.
Naina:We will maa here after no need to mind her.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk beta..
They exchanged a smile were Vikram was seeing them with a reaction of whether to smile for it or not.
Amba stood in front of Ranveer's room took the key from her hip and unlocked Ranveer's room.Bansi stood behind the curtain and showed Amba that he is near her. She saw him with a silent look and  opened the door and came inside his room were she found Ranveer sitting in the sofa and silently reading a magazine.Amba was seeing some difference in Ranveer.
Amba(going near Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning to her slowly with a confirmed look): Haan Maa what should I come down for engagement with Naina??
Amba(she was feeling the difference in his way of speaking too):Ranveer Haan I came to take you down only...but what happen to you?? Are you okay?
Ranveer chewing the chewing gum and keeping the magazine in the tea poi and got up and stood in front of Amba.He was not having smile or any sadness in his face now. He was having some strict face.
Ranveer:(with a attitude):I am perfect alright.Fine let me come.(he was up to walk out of the room).
Amba(unable to understand his attitude held him before going out):Ek minute Ranveer..
Ranveer(standing and seeing Amba):Haan tell me..
Amba:what happen to you Ranveer?you are not the Ranveer who I saw in the morning. What happen to you suddenly?
Ranveer(seeing Amba with a confirmed look):Maa I have promised you that I won't search for Ishani. Even If you give my phone or laptop too I won't try to find Ishani. you know why? Because Ranveer never know to act beyond promises.You didn't like Ishani know Maa?
Amba without anyway thinking about Bansi standing out shook her head as yes.
Ranveer:Tk let me too tell my decision now. I really don't know what made you to dislike Ishani suddenly. As I have promised you that I will come till this marriage let me co-operate in these marriage activities no problem. But (he was sure in his words now):This marriage will not happen in this Naina is the one going to suffer.you, That Nirbhay's family can do anything to me but when Ishani is coming everything will be finished Maa. She will stop this marriage.
Amba(shaking her head as yes with a attitude): you have this much confident on that Ishani. Fine but you can never stop this marriage.
Ranveer(with a sharp look):That let us wait and watch. Now come let us go. Have Naina's family arrived?
Amba: haan they have walk now.
Ranveer giving a head shake as yes started to walk his walk which was telling he was completely in anger inside him. He was having a stubbornness in his face.
Amba(in thoughts): I too wish all these things should come to an end. If you have this much trust on Ishani I am too sure that Ishani will come. But I am sorry Ranveer as your father's life has been kept in risk I am really a useful woman to our family.(she started to cry to herself).
Bansi who came out of the curtain as soon as Ranveer left saw Amba who was showing her back to him. Seeing Amba Bansi came to know that Amba is crying. With a irritated face he knocked the door heavily.
Bansi:Hello Madam go and mange all the situation or else the loss is for you only.
Amba(turned and saw Bansi with a tearful eyes): Haan let me.
She wiped her tears and started to come out of Ranveer's room and she started to walk towards the hall. Ranveer came in the stairs were Naina was smiling seeing Ranveer.All the parekh's were in the simple dresses standing in the hall with a sad face.All were seeing a different Ranveer this moment.Ranveer came down by chewing his chewing gum and in his strict walk and he came to the hall and stood in front of Nirbhay's mother.Amba too came and stood behind Ranveer and was really confused in Ranveer's behaviour.
Ranveer(chewing the chewing gum):Maa can I ask you something?
Nirbhay's mother(without understanding): What Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a villainous smile):You are going to marry Naina to me know?
Nirbhay's mother: Haan beta..
Ranveer:(with a sharp look): Maa you want your daughter to be happy after the marriage too?
Nirbhay's mother:She should be happy always Ranveer. She was born to be happy in her life.
Ranveer(in a instant tone):But If she marries me she will only see a unhappy life.Is it okay for you?
Nirbhay's mother, Vikram and Naina were shocked to see this behaviour of Ranveer.
Naina(coming in front of Ranveer):Ranveer what happen to you? why are you asking like this?
Ranveer;(giving a smile to her):Don't worry Naina.you no need to worry about anything.As you said our marriage is a co-incidence and as you and me are going to get married for that I need to make certain things clear to you.
Naina:What is it?
Ranveer: If you marry me you need to look after Raagini too. (showing Parekh's):These people all are my family member. I will take great care of all of them because I never wanted to see a tear drop in their eyes too. After you marry me you too need to share my duties towards them got that. As you are a girl brought up with all the luxuries I need to make up these things clear to you.you completely need to serve Raagini and all the family members.
Naina(in thoughts):No Ranveer coming to this extreme do you think I will miss this chance. I really don't like your extra luggage or your family members. But I won't miss you.(brought a smile to her face and seeing Ranveer):This is your problem Ranveer.Already I know Raagini somewhat Let me take care of her. After our marriage let me take care of your family as they will be my family.
Ranveer(hearing it with a silence and in the next moment):Fine okay.your family wants me to married you and my mother too wants me to marry you.
Naina gave a smile to Ranveer hearing it.
Ranveer(seeing Nirbhay's mother):Maa my life is full of complications.It will take time for me to change so Naina need to bear. As all your wish let me do what all you say. But If any thing happens and this marriage is stopped I won't be responsible for it.
Naina(in thoughts):He is thinking Ishani may come but till she is in the clutches of Rithika she can never come here.(bringing a smile in her face):Ranveer I think you are overthinking. Nothing will happen in the marriage.
Nirbhay's mother:Haan Ranveer you are overthinking. As a girl once cheated you, you are having many unwanted thinking in your heart I think. you and Naina will marry each other and you both will live a happy life.
Ranveer(gave a villainous smile):Fine I have told what I need to tell you. Even after this you all have a thought to make this marriage arrangements let me co-operate for my mother's words(he turned and saw Amba with a emotional face),
Amba(seeing Ranveer with a pride that she has a son just to hear her words she came near him):Tk Ranveer now let us make the engagement.
Parekh's were really confused seeing the behaviour of Ranveer. They didn't have voice to speak against Ranveer or Amba. Amba made Ranveer stand in the hall and brought Naina and made her stand near Ranveer. Naina with a face full of red saw Ranveer with a smile. Ranveer was seeing her with a villainous cum silent face.
Nirbhay's mother(stood behind Naina and gave the ring in the hands of Naina): make Ranveer wear this Ring.
Naina(got the ring): Haan Maa.
Naina saw Ranveer with a smile and showed her hand telling him to give his hand to her. Ranveer chewing the chewing gum and gave his hand in Naina's hand. Parekh's were completely broken inside their heart. Naina was about to make Ranveer wear the ring were there was a ring in Ranveer's hand that had Ishani's name in it. The ring Ishani presented for him during his birthday.
Naina(seeing Ishani name Ring in Ranveer hand):Remove this ring Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a attitude):you said you will give time to me and you will bear be so bear me.
Naina(saw Ranveer with a uncomfortable look and giving a smile):Tk..
Naina put the ring in Ranveer's middle finger and saw him with a smile. Nirbhay's mother gave another ring in the hands of Ranveer.
Nirbhay's mother:make Naina to wear this ring Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a formal smile):Why not?
Ranveer showed his hand to Naina still chewing his chewing gum.Naina without seeing him smiling in shyness gave her hand in the hand of Ranveer were Ranveer held Naina's hand with a sharp look made her wear the ring.
Nirbhay's mother(with a smile):Finally their engagement is done.
Vikram(as told by Naina stood in front of them);Let us click some pics.
Naina:Haan sure..
Naina telling it held Ranveer's hand and stood near him. Ranveer had a anger face to the photo. Vikram click the pics of Ranveer and Naina.
Vikram(seeing Ranveer not smiling):you can smile know Ranveer?
Ranveer:I am like this only. I am near Naina click the pics.
Naina(seeing the way Ranveer is talking to manage it):Bhaiya let him be like this itself I too like this attitude of Ranveer. Click the pics.
Ranveer(seeing Naina):Not bad you are handling me so well.
Naina:(with a smile):Happy that you are okay now. you will be completely okay soon.
Ranveer:let's see.(he too smiled at her.
Vikram clicked some more photos of Ranveer and Naina.Ranveer was happy that Ranveer has started to move on with her.
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa everything is done know let me go to my room.
Amba:Tk Ranveer.
Ranveer took his hand from Naina's hand and started to walk toward the stairs. Naina saw Ranveer's back with a smile and she came to Vikram.
Amba(seeing Nirbhay's mother):I have arranged for dinner come to the Dinning table.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk Naina you too..
Naina:let me talk to Ranveer and then come to dinning table Maa.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk..
Parekh's left the hall without telling anything. Baa was worried to the extreme. She was thinking to talk to Ranveer.
Naina(went to Vikram): Bhaiya give the photos that you have clicked in my phone.
Vikram(giving his phone to Naina):Haan
Naina sent the images to Rithika's phone and she called to Rithika.
Rithika(picking the call): Hello Naina..
Naina:Rithika I hate sent my engagement photos to you.
Rithika:Haan let me see(she saw the photos of Naina and Ranveer and had a evil smile that she can hurt Ishani with these photo keeping the phone in the ears):So nice Naina.
Naina:haan Ranveer too made me wear the ring. Fine show these photos and once Ishani is seen these photos give me a call.
Rithika:Tk..
They cut the call were Rithika got up from her room and came to the hall were Ishani is. She saw Ishani who was sitting with the sad face.
Rithika(saw her phone and showed it to Ishani):See it Ishani.
Ishani saw the photo were Ranveer was standing near Naina. Ishani was having tears seeing Ranveer near Naina. She does not want Ranveer to marry that Naina. She was having tears without control. Rithika moved the photo with her index finger and she showed other photos too. Ishani was really so sad thinking her inability.
Rithika:Happy my darling.
Ishani saw Rithika with a helpless look and tears in her eyes.
Rithika:Don't know why Naina told me to call.Let me call her(she dialed to Naina's number were Naina picked the call immediately):Tell me Naina.
Naina:Have you showed the photos to Ishani?
Rithika:Haan I have showed it she is crying so much.
Naina(with a smile):That is what I want. how much she made me jealous being near Ranveer. Now Ranveer is mine. Tk now I am going to Ranveer's room put your phone in speaker let me talk to Ranveer lovingly and he too will talk to me and Ishani should hear it.
Rithika:Tk..
Naina telling it started to walk towards the stairs Vikram without minding her went to the dinning table.
Rithika(seeing Ishani):Naina is going to Ranveer's room it seems. Naina has completely decided to make you jealous.Let me put the phone in speaker so that you can hear their conversation. (thinking for a while). Don't try to shout okay thinking you can reach Ranveer. If you try anything I will kill your Baba.
Ishani saw her with a crying eyes. She was not even in the situation to reply her. Tears were flowing in her cheek like anything.
Naina keeping the Rithika's call in line went to Ranveer's room were Ranveer was sitting in his bed by closing his eyes resting his head to the head rest. Naina entered Ranveer's room were she was happy to see his room.
Naina(standing near bed seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(slowly opening his eyes and seeing Naina in his room):Why have you come here? Engagement is over know?
Ishani heard Ranveer's voice and a smile came in her face her lips lovingly told "Ranveer".
Naina:Actually I came to talk to you..
Ranveer(got down from the bed and stood facing her):What?
Naina:I really know Ranveer you cannot forget that Ishani that easily. I already told in Nagpur itself know she was good with Nirbhay bhaiya and she is of characterless only. you only blindly trusted her. Thank god she ran with other man and she herself showed her character to others.Ranveer once I had feelings for you but god has decided to make us one already. If that feelings are true(with a smile): I love you Ranveer.
Ranveer(saw her with a silent look):you love me right?
Naina:Haan here after I will hold you in my life. Don't worry Ishani is your past. I am your future and present. I will take care of you Ranveer. we were good friends so it will be easy for us to get well to each other.
Ishani was crying hearing the conversation of Ranveer and Naina. Ishani didn't know what Ranveer is going through.One way she was happy that Ranveer had trusted her blindly when Naina has told wrong about Nirbhay and her but now She was scared that finally Ranveer too trusted that she ran with someone. But in the next moment when she heard Ranveer's voice that thought was complete broken into pieces.
Ranveer:(in a confirmed tone):It was just a co incidence Naina that you have become my bride. Fine let me trust it as a co incidence. But let me tell you Ishani is in some danger I think. As I promised on my mother I am standing helpless here. You yourself volunteering to this marriage Naina.Let me accept it that there is no problem for Ishani because of you or your family but I am sure Ishani has not run with any other man. Even I cannot figure out the problem. My Ishani can never cheat me and she will come to me. She is woman who knows to fight this world she will come my love will make her come to me. Even after seeing my trust on Ishani If you want to marry me fine don't change your decision but(he was having a sure face): when Ishani comes here every problem will be finished.
Naina was seeing Ranveer with a shock were she didn't even mind to cut the call in her phone. Ranveer seeing her with a sharp look.
Ishani was so happy to hear the words from Ranveer. Rithika was shocked hearing Ranveer's words she saw Ishani with a question face. Rithika didn't know whether to cut the call or be in the call she was waiting for Naina's instruction.
Naina(making herself okay):Tk you have that much trust on Ishani but let me tell you she is a characterless girl. She has run with some one only. If not today you will trust it at some point of your life. I will marry you for sure as once I loved you finally you are the man god has created for me it seems. I am strong in my love now. Ishani's character is not a character to come to you back.your trust will be broken on the day of our marriage. Its a challenge.
Ranveer(with a confirmed face):Okay let it be a challenge my Ishani will come and let me tell you when you are coming you really need to move away from my life. Its sure. Its your volunteery marriage Naina If anywhere your feelings are hurt in this marriage getting stopped I am not responsible for it.
Naina:This marriage won't be stopped at any moment. I love you Ranveer.
Ranveer saw Naina with a sharp look were Naina went out of the room that was the moment Baa came and stood in front of the room. Ranveer saw Baa had a smile in his face.
Naina(walking in the corridor):cut the call Rithika.
Naina walked and went to the dinning table in the thought to surely marry Ranveer.Rithika cut the call and saw  Ishani with a not able to understand look. Ishani now had a pride of love in her face.
Ishani:Mera Ranveer. What you people think you can overcome love with your evilness. Love is always love that can never be measured, never be completely understood or never been overcome by wrong things. My Ranveer didn't even trust any of your lie.
Rithika giving a anger look started to move out of the hall. Ishani had a determination that she should act by now.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HIu sakshi di..
Again a wonderful eoisode.
I am loving ranveers attitude..
It was a lol for naina and ritika on phone call..
Really thanks to naina for making ishani hear ranveers words..
Now she would surely do something..
Especially by the last one...
Ishani is determined now...
Eagerly witing for next..update soon.

Take care and Keep smiling:)
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful update sakshi
I like both episodevery much
Ranveer is back with his attitude and is trusting ishani.
Nirbhay also came back well all the villains have lined up in their life.
This naina is mad would love to see her suffer so much this time
Ritika's and naina plan backfired instea d of being jealous she became around if her love
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God now nirbhay is also back means double trouble for ishveer.but i know something good will happen soon.waiting for next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 239
Ranveer who saw Baa in front of his room had a smile in his face.
Ranveer: Baa come in..
Baa(coming inside):Ranveer I am really worried for Ishani..
Ranveer(seeing her with a worried face):sorry baa its my mistake only I only didn't take good care of Ishani.
Baa(with a pride smile):But you are having good trust on Ishani. I heard your conversation with that Naina. I am really happy for you and Ishani.You are strong inside you know Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a fade smile):Haan I am strong Baa. How helpless husband I am?When Ishani was in jail trusting her words and not trusting her heart I left her be in the jail for 6 months. She went to the level of hanging for me. How I will be without trusting a woman who was ready to give her life for my welfare. I trust Ishani Baa.I trust her even after having a child with her If I didn't trust her means that god even won't forgive me Baa.
Baa:Don't worry Ranveer your trust will give strength to Ishani. But where is Ishani?
Ranveer(with a doubtful face): Haan even I am thinking it Baa. Police is not coming to help us. Maa got promise from me that I should not search for Ishani. at least you all can..
Baa(before he could complete): Haan sharman tried it but Amba showed the message she got from Ishani's number to police they closed the case seeing that message.
Ranveer(had a helpless face):What is stopping Ishani from coming to us?I lost her in Nagpur how can she come here Baa?
Baa touched Ranveer's shoulders were Ranveer hugged Baa and was crying heavily. Baa hugged him back.
Baa:nothing will happen Ranveer don't worry Ishani will come. More than all of us Ishani is a strong woman. She will come don't cry.
Ranveer:How Baa? I am breathing now Baa but breathing alone cannot keep me alive I want my Ishani. I have told this Naina that she cannot be happy with me but that girl is adamant to marry me. Maa is to ready to make this marriage.(coming out of the hug and wiping his tears):Don't know what happen to Maa?
Baa:Haan even me Ranveer. Amba is behaving rude but..once when she behaved rude to all of us she really had a anger on me, Ishani but now her rude behaviour is like she is not natural.
Ranveer:What is Maa's problem?where is Ishani? Baa I cannot figure out the problem.
Baa:No one is able to figure out the problem. Don't worry let me try to talk to Amba. Be confident Ishani will come.

Telling it Baa started to move out of the room of Ranveer. Ranveer was trying to think what is happening around him.
Naina comes to the dinning table and were she too had the dinner with her mother, Amba and Vikram. Finishing their dinner Nirbhay's family was about to leave to home.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk let us come by tomorrow evening after taking dresses for Ranveer and Naina.The size you gave to me is Ranveer's sherwani size Know?
Amba: Haan
Nirbhay's mother:Fine let us select the dresses and come tomorrow evening let us finish the mehandi ceremony and finally day after tomorrow morning their marriage will be done.
Amba(with a worried face shaking her head as yes):Tk.
Nirbhay's mother:Let us leave.

They joined hands to Amba were Amba to joined hands to them. They got in their car and the car started to travel towards their house.
Nirbhay's mother:Is Ranveer is behaving good with you? He is having so much attitude.
Naina(with a smile); Maa he is in a dilemma that Ishani will come to him. But Ishani cannot come here at any cost so don't worry Maa. Ranveer has accepted to co-operate to this marriage. If this marriage is stopped only he said he is not responsible. Thinking that Ishani will come only he is telling that. If Ishani didn't come without any other option he need to marry me for sure. So surely this marriage will happen Maa.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk beta.

They exchanged a smile to each other and they started to travel towards their house.
NAGPUR..
Rithika came to the hall where Ishani is with Ishani's dinner.She kept the dinner in front of the stood that was in front of Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Rithika): I need to use the washroom.
Rithika:(seeing the other side of the hall):Raj..Raj.
Hearing it Raj came out of the other room.
Rithika:Remove the ropes from her.
Raj:Tk madam.

He as usual saw Ishani with a lure look and started to untie her.Once Ishani was untied she got up from the chair. Ishani went to the washroom Rithika stood near the washroom.Ishani was able to hear their conversation.
Raj(coming to Rithika): Madam today only I can be here in the night.
Rithika:why?what happen to other henchmen?
Raj:They all have gone to do another assignment of killing a person.
Rithika:Tk be alert. Be in the behind side of the warehouse and let me be in my room so that I can cover the front side.
Raj:Tk madam let me..

Telling it Raj went to the behind side of the warehouse were Ishani who heard this conversation of Raj and Rithika had a sad face to herself thinking she is been controlled by two people.Rithika's phone rang and when she saw the display It was Abhay's call.Rithika seeing the washroom and making sure Ishani is inside the washroom went to the other side of the hall door and picked the call.
Rithika:haan Abhay..
Abhay:madam this man is really giving heavy head ache to us.
Rithika:Why?what he is doing?
Abhay:He is always protesting by not having food. He is fainting often. yesterday he went to unconscious state. We were feared and I brought a doctor and checked him. Due to pressure he has fainted.And today morning..

Rithika was hearing what all Abhay was telling to her about Kailash.Ishani came out of the washroom and when she was up to go and sit in the chair she heard Rithika's voice.."oh he is having these many health Issues"..Ishani saw the complete warehouse and made sure no one is seeing her and went to the corner of the hall near the door and stood hitting her back in the wall and was hearing Rithika.
Abhay:For these many health Issue man can I better kill him?
Rithika(in a sure voice): No way don't kill that Kailash at any cost.What do you think?you want me to go to jail once again? I won't kill that Kailash at any cost.My motive is not to kill that Kailash.He is just a chit to do my works. The injection that I gave you telling it as poison Injection was not poison Injection and all its just a insulin Injection.There is no use in killing that Kailash at any point okay. Just hold him in your captive that is enough.
Ishani had a smile hearing it she heard Rithika cutting the call were Ishani immediately went and sat in the chair and was sitting silently before Rithika comes there.
Rithika(coming to her and seeing Ishani): Have you dinner.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes):Tk..

Rithika sat in front of her and was watching Ishani.Ishani took the roti and started to have the dinner.
Ishani(in thoughts): I heard Rithika and Raj's conversation when I was in washroom in that conversation other than that Raj there is no other henchman in this warehouse today.When I heard Rithika's phone call now The injection she showed near Baba was just a insulin Injection so there is no poison Injection with Rithika or her henchmen. Rithika is not having the idea to kill Baba. she is using Baba to control Maa.Hearing the phone call of Naina today and hearing Ranveer and Naina's phone call I am sure Ranveer is confident that I will come to him.As Rithika told Day after tomorrow morning its Ranveer and Naina's marriage before that I should reach them. As now its safe about Baba's life I can surely escape from heer.Before they tie me back to the chair I should escape from them. But how?
Ishani saw Rithika who was seeing something in her phone.Ishani was thinking some way to manage Rithika and Ishani saw that there is no water near her to drink. She started to act like having hiccups. Rithika saw Ishani hearing hiccups of her.
Rithika:Kya hua?
Ishani(acting like hiccups): I need water.water is not hear..
Rithika(giving a disturbed look):Let me bring be here...
Ishani:Tk..

Rithika got up and was moving towards her room Ishani immediately got up and stared to walk slowly and saw through the door of that hall and saw Rithika. Rithika entered her room were Ishani instantly went behind her and saw the room were Rithika was pouring water in the tumbler from water bottle. Ishani getting the right chance held the door of Rithika's room without any noise and immediately locked the door of that room and locked the door outside.She immediately searched for some tool to safeguard her and she found a wooden heavy stick in the waste things in that hall and immediately took it in her hand.
Ishani:Rithika told she messaged from my phone that means Mera phone..(she thought of searching for phone):Tk I cannot search for it now I need to leave from here.
when she was telling it to herself that was the moment Rithika was knocking the door from inside.
Rithika(banging the door):Raj ...who has locked me? (banging):arrey open the door.
Ishani getting alert was up to move towards the entrance of the warehouse and she moved towards main door when she was about to open the warehouse door where that was the moment the door opened from the outside and  Ishani saw Raj in front of her.Ishani was for while shocked as she didn't know how to manage him.
Raj:you are trying to escape?though I cannot get you completely at least I was happy in seeing you. how can you go that easily?
Raj though hearing Rithika's banging in the door but having a lure on Ishani He was up to come near her were that was the moment Ishani with force hit his head with the wooden stick she had in her hand. He held his head and his head was spinning and though managing he was about to come near her were Ishani again gave a heavy beating in his joint of the leg that made Raj to fall down. Ishani getting it as the chance started to run from there were she came to the main door of the warehouse. She was able to see the Raj who was holding his head and leg and Rithika's banging on the door. Ishani seeing the already opened warehouse door and she started to run out of the warehouse. She was in a fear and was running. Raj managing him got up from the place and he opened the door for Rithika.
Rithika(coming out):What happened? who has locked me?
Raj(holding his head and standing bearing his leg pain): Ishani..
Rithika:where is she?
Raj:she beat me in my head and leg and She ran madam.
Rithika:you dammit. She should not escape from me. come and search with me..

Rithika telling it started to run and she came out of the warehouse. Raj completely making his leg okay started to walk with Rithika and they started to search for Ishani. That was a silent area were it will take almost 1 kilometer to reach the main road.
Raj:Don't worry madam she cannot escape from her.
They came to the road that was so silent.Raj came and stood near big dustbin in the way of searching for Ishani were he didn't find Ishani anywhere. Ishani was hiding behind the dustbin other side. She saw Raj standing and closed her mouth and nose with her hand to not let her breath also. When she was doing it that was the moment an ant from the waste foods dropped in the dustbin bite her feet. Without to her control she gave a voice "Ouch"..Raj who heard it came to the other side and saw Ishani hiding there.
Raj:you are here?(seeing Rithika who was searching for Ishani some distance in a loud tone):madam she is here?
Rithika:Hold her..
Raj (held Ishani's hand were Ishani stood up near Raj):How dare you?
Ishani:leave me,
Raj:no way..

Ishani feeling pain because of Raj hand holding her and seeing Rithika who is coming towards her. Ishani with all her force with a determination to reach Ranveer released her hand from Raj and before he could hold her again she pushed him were Raj fell down in the road and Ishani started to run with full force in her leg.
Rithika(seeing Raj fell down coming near him):get up Raj..chase her
Raj:yes madam.(he got up started to run).

Ishani started to run were Rithika and Raj too stared to run behind her. They were chasing Ishani. Ishani without seeing anyone in the road was running with a heart of fear.She was losing her energy as she is running with force for almost 10 minutes.
Ishani:(running and in her lips): Bhagwan please help me..
Where that was the moment there was a car that was coming in that road and Ishani was coming towards the car. The Driver of the car was slowing the car as he could never see a person in this road and as the light feel on Ishani he slowed the car. Were that was the moment Ishani without seeing the car and seeing Rithika and Raj chasing her behind and as the car stopped seeing her and Ishani suddenly turned to front and Ishani fell in the front part of the car that has stopped seeing her. She immediately realized she is fell in a car and she got up from the car immediately were she was sweating badly and she was having tears and fear in her face. She saw the car and saw Raj and Rithika coming some distance from her.
Ishani(went to the driver):Please save me..
The person who was behind the car seeing Ishani asking for saving her to the driver opened the window of his seat and saw Ishani and in a surprise voice "Ishani tum?"..
Ishani(saw the person were she was seeing god in that person for a while and a smile came in her face): you?
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Two episodes together... What a treat ...
So RV is back and he maintain distance very well...
And he clear every thing that if marriage is stopped due to any reason he is not responsible... And then his conversation with baa 😊 that's amazing...
And baa point out that something is happened with amba so baa is going in same direction...
And then then our heroin ishaani finally she is able to escape from ritika and she beat that raj 😡 ...
Just wished that she also beat ritika too... 😛 ..
And that car and super excited to know that whoes in the car ...update soon dear
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiii sakshi di..
Lovely lovely lovely episode..👏
Fantastic fabulous..
Ishani ran..yeah..now kailash is also not in danger..
Liked ranveers and baa talk..
Hated naina and her mothers talk...🤢
whose That prson in that car..
Nitin..😕 dont no but really excited..
hope this ritika and raj both get proper beatings from ishani
And hoping the person in the car would be a helper not a problem creater..😆
waiting for next..update very soon di..
cant wait..😃
take care and keep smiling..😳

Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Wonderful back to back updates...
Ranveer is in his full attitude...
And he is confident that ishani will come to him ...
And his convo with naina was so beautiful...
His convo with baa and he cried to her. Its niz dr... That phone call scence was superb dr... Niz back fire for naina and rithika...
Now ishani came out of rithika's clutches... Ranveer's trust and confidence made her determination strong...
Who's in the car and surely he/she will help her...
Awsome update dr...
Eagerly waiting to know next...
Keep smiling...
😳Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Both the Chapters are wonderfull
Loved Ranveer angry Altitude
Ranveer and Naina conversation is fabulous it gives ishani power
Finally our herion is in action now
She locked Ritika Wow