Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mas123

Hey Sakshi

Again peeping here after a long time. I am just waiting for the 20th episode where this separation is gonna end. You had said na that its for 20 epis only, i think 11 have already been passed

Somehow, Ranveer is too weak these days. But good, I can sense that at least now he'll be back in action. Please dot him again get locked in one room.

Hi Mas
happy to see your comment
I used to see the like always dear

ya you can peep anytime dear
hmm ya their reunion will come soon
ya it is for that episode only but bear me for some more episodes

ya Ranveer is becoming weak for the his mother words
ya he will be back on track now for sure
A angry young man will be coming now
hmm ya let us see
keep reading
😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sakshi di..
M sorry am nit able to give good reviews as am busy now a days..
But the episode are superb..
So the countdown begins..
Hope pratik n ranveer do something and they get to know tht something is fishy..
Waiting for next..
Only 2 days left for ishani to come back..
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

hey sakshi di..

M sorry am nit able to give good reviews as am busy now a days..
But the episode are superb..
So the countdown begins..
Hope pratik n ranveer do something and they get to know tht something is fishy..
Waiting for next..
Only 2 days left for ishani to come back..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
its okay dear work is important
no need to be sorry
glad you liked the episode
ya now the countdown has begain
ya let us see what Pratik and Ranveer are able to do in the story now
ya keep reading
let me update it
ya only two days left for Ishani come back
😉
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi saksi
An interesting episode
So pratek and Ranveer mind might be work now
I m missing Raghni cutei
Please dont again lock Ranveeer in Room
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Hi saksi
An interesting episode
So pratek and Ranveer mind might be work now
I m missing Raghni cutei
Please dont again lock Ranveeer in Room

Hi Hafsa thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
ya now Pratik and Ranveer will find something fishy
sorry for no Raagini scenes now there will be a emotinal father daughter bond
you can enjoy our cutie pie scenes
hmm surely there will be twist soon
and Ishveer reunion too
keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 236
Ranveer was completely shocked seeing Naina and her family in front of him. He would have not even had a dream like this.
Ranveer(in a doubtful tone):Naina tum? how you are here?
Naina(with a smile): Ranveer mein..(she was coming near him).
Ranveer(showing his hands):My ears are working well so stand there itself and tell me how you are here?
Naina:Ranveer actually..
Nirbhay's mother(before Naina could tell): Ranveer beta let me tell it. Actually I called Naina to come back to Nagpur for the sake of me only. Then I thought she is up to the age of getting married.So we were searching for a nice groom for her. Finally we saw your profile in a matrimonial site and we are ready to give Naina in your hands.(she gave a smile to Ranveer).
Ranveer(in a high level of confusion): What you saw my profile? How my profile will be in matrimonial site?

Bansi seeing the argument and signed Amba to manage with his sharp look.
Amba(making a smile in her face touched Ranveer's hand);Ranveer I only created that profile telling to a agent. I already said you this I have seen a girl through that matrimonial site only. From that only I selected Naina.The matrimonial office only arranged for our meeting and I have finalized this marriage. Naina is a nice girl and If you marry her your life will be colorful..
Ranveer(with a complete anger): Impossible. Maa you ever know who this Naina is? She is Nirbhay's sister. The man who once took Ishani with him just to get Ishani in his bed. That man's sister is this Naina. (he saw Naina with a sharp look): I think something has happened to Ishani because of these people only. Till seeing them I was thinking that Ishani is got in some problem but after seeing these people I am sure Ishani is in problem because of them only.
Amba(to manage in a shouting tone): Ranveer...

Ranveer saw Amba with a not understanding look.
Amba:(seeing Ranveer):This is how you will talk to the people came to our house?
Nirbhay's mother(bring crocodile tears in eyes):let him talk leave him.(coming and facing Ranveer): Haan Ranveer I accept that Nirbhay was a crucial guy only. He has done many bad things. For that kind of man I can only expect these words only from other regarding him. But Ranveer when I came to Nagpur to leave Naina to ask sorry and for job I didn't tell you this because we were in money scarcity that time. But now let me tell the truth that Nirbhay and Ishani were together only...
Ranveer(taking a deep breath immediately pushed the gift items that were in the tea poi in a loud tone): Nahi...(he was seeing all with his trademark anger).

Were all were completely shocked to see this anger of Ranveer. Naina was shell shocked seeing this anger of Ranveer. She has seen his stubbornness in office but this anger was seen like he may kill a person if they come in front of him now.
Ranveer(managing his anger shaking his head as no):no way..
Before he could tell Amba came and stood in front of him with a anger face. Amba to prevent Kailash and Ishani without anyway for the first time in her life she slapped Ranveer cheek heavily. All were again shocked for a while.
Ranveer(touched the cheek he got the slap and seeing Amba): Maa..
Amba: Haan tumhari Maa. That Ishani is a cheating girl. She will play with all the man's life Ranveer.Like your life she has played in Nirbhay's life too. Naina is a good girl I have brought her for you. They had not planned anything okay. I only got this Naina's profile and If you know this Naina long back then what is happening now is a co-incidence Ranveer.
Ranveer(saw his mother with a shock):Maa you never slapped me.(his eyes were having tears):If I have cried in my life it is all because of my pain in love but for the first time I am crying for getting your beating Maa.
Amba(had a emotional face but controlling to make this marriage a successful only to prevent Ishani and Kailash):Ranveer I like this Naina and you want to get married to her.
Naina(with a smile in thoughts): Not bad as Rithika once told that she will make Ranveer's mother to tell that she want Naina to married to her son. Rithika did what she said.(she had a smile to herself).
Amba(taking a deep breath to herself):If you had obeyed your mother you should do this marriage and move on in your life.
Ranveer(seeing his mother with a fade smile):Maa you ever know who are the most valuable ladies of my life. Its you and Ishani only Maa.you are making my mind not to work Maa and I am a helpless Man in the aspect of Ishani now.
Amba(in a anger tone): Ishani Ishani Ishani stop telling that characterless girl's name. (she went to Naina and catching Naina's hand pulled her towards Ranveer and made her stand near Ranveer):She will be a medicine for your wound Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a silent face):If these were the people who have given wound means? Maa I didn't tell you these things when I came back from Haryana. When I went to rescue Ishani accidentally I and Naina met. Naina developed feelings for me.I think keeping that in the mind only she has come to marry me.
Naina(turning to him):I agree Ranveer. I had feelings for you once. But when I came to know you are married I was not able to accept it.But finally accepting the truth I too started my life but we feel in money less state.But I was many time not able to bear that Ishani you ever know why because I saw Ishani with my Bhaiya. When I came to Nagpur just for the job I was silent seeing that Ishani's good behavior acting. I even came and told you about her character know you didn't believe me. Now what she has again done she has run with another man.(going close to him): Tk I may not come to the level of your wife but we are good friends know? My mother wants me to marry you and your mother too wants this marriage. Let me marry you and be there for you at least to share your pain.
All parekh's were hurt hearing the wrong words on Ishani. But somewhere they were touched seeing Ranveer's trust on Ishani.
Amba(coming near Naina and Ranveer);Ranveer I can get you that its a childhood love and its hard to forget it. But now she ran with other man.Naina may had feeling for you but she is telling know she saw your photo in profile and only accepted for the marriage.
Its a co-incidence Ranveer. I want you to marry this girl you won't hear your mother's words means...Tk let me kill myself...
Ranveer(completely broken in front of Amba): Maa please stop blackmailing me emotionally.you are getting promises and telling you will kill yourself. please Maa please enough..(he touched his mother's shoulders in a made up voice):what you want maa? you want me to get married to this Naina?Will that make you happy.
Amba shook her head a yes with a emotional tears in her eyes.
Ranveer(making himself okay): I really don't know what is going around me or what is changing you this much extreme. Let me be ready for this marriage.

Naina had a happy smile where she was sure she will create herself a nice girl in front of Ranveer from now. Nirbhay's mother and vikram had a smile in their faces. Parekh's were completely standing without knowing what to do now.
Amba(catching Ranveer's hand with one hand and Naina's hand with other hand):Chalo two of you sit in the sofa.
Ranveer sat in the sofa where Naina too sat near Ranveer with a smile in her face.
Amba(seeing Nirbhay's mother): Sorry for Ranveer's behaviour..
Nirbhay's mother:Its okay he has been hurt by that girl so much it seems but don't worry his marriage with Naina will make his life a colorful one. And more of everything as we are Nirbhay's family he is thinking that we are planning something behind(seeing Ranveer): But not like that beta we are not like before now..
Ranveer(shook his head with a anger face as yes):Tk..
Amba(seeing Mala):Mala take all the gifts that are on the floor and keep in the tea poi.

Mala came and managed the gifts in the tea poi. Naina who was seeing Raveer touched his hands with her hands. Ranveer turned and saw her with a silent look. Naina closed and opened the eyes telling everything will be okay soon. Ranveer was trying to take his hands from Naina's hand where Naina held his hand back.
Naina(in a low tone):I can get your state Ranveer. let me tell you everything when we meet alone.
Ranveer(saw her with a anger look): No need you can go as the function is over.
Naina:(with a smile):This anger will surely go from your face soon.
As she told it Amba took the gift in her hand and gave it to Nirbhay's mother.
Amba:I am with happiness giving my son to your daughter.
Nirbhay's mother(getting the gift):we are blessed to have relationship with you(keeping the gift in the tea poi and taking the gift they brought and giving it to Amba):I am really so happy to give my daughter to such a good family.
Amba(getting the gift):So happy for it. (she kept the gift she got).
Nirbhay's mother:Tk as planned let us have a engagement today evening.

They started to have a conversation about the evening engagement. Ranveer was having a not liking face seeing the things going on in his life.He took his hand from Naina's hand and sat silent.
Ranveer(in thoughts): what should I do now? I think because of Naina only Ishani is in problem. What to do? But Naina too told its a co-incidence. Maa with full hate on Ishani started to see bride for me and that bride is Naina. But when I am feeling that something wrong to Ishani because of this Naina. Is it coincidence or (making himself):god please help. I am becoming weak in front of my mother. What happen to Maa suddenly?
His mind was not at all working at any moment where that was the moment Parul brought Raagini who has just now woke up from sleep. Raagini being in Parul's arms seeing Ranveer after this one week.
Raagini(with a smile showing her hand towards Ranveer in a cute tone): Papa...Papa...
Ranveer(hearing Raagini's voice turned and saw Parul and Raagini): Raagini..
Raagini(cutely smiling at him): Papa..

All saw Raagini and Ranveer smiling to each other being in the distance. Ranveer was having a smile of a proud father.Amba seeing Nirbhay's family as well Basni who is watching her was alert at this time. Ranveer with a smile was about to get up to go to Raagini before he could get up Amba got up and went near Ranveer and held his hand which stopped him from getting up.
Amba:Ranveer we are talking about your marriage and you are...
Ranveer:Maa. but..
Amba:(in a strict tone): Be here that is it..

Telling it Amba went and sat in the sofa facing Nirbhay's mother. Ranveer was stuck in a worst situation were Raagini was seeing Ranveer with longing face. She showed the floor telling Parul to leave her down.
Parul:No need Raagini be with Mami okay..
Raagini(crying aloud as showed the floor):hmmm
Parul:Tk tk let me..

She left Raagini in the floor were Ranveer's eyes was fully on his daughter.
Ranveer(in thoughts): your mother never ever allow you to get worried but now..please forgive Papa baby.
Raagini stood in the floor and having the tear drops in eyes but smiling seeing Ranveer now were the cutie pie kept her first step and then the next step and finally the cutie pie the love symbol of Ishveer love walked and came to Ranveer and touched his leg.
Raagini(touching him); Papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini walking in a emotional face):Baby(he knee-led down in the floor to face Raagini with a smile): Baby you walked..

All were touched seeing Raagini's walk and Amba was having a emotional smile seeing her pothi's walk.
Naina:(in thoughts):Somehow I came to the level of marriage. Ishani's life will be over after the marriage is over finally I only need to take away this extra luggage from Ranveer's life.
Ranveer(held Raagini who was standing in the floor); Raagini you walked papa is so happy.If Mama is here means she will be the happiest person in the world.As Papa didn't come to you. you came to me?(seeing parul):She walked already?
Parul(coming and standing near them): Nahi Bhaiya she was trying but now only she walked.
Ranveer:(smiling to parul and seeing Raagini)seeing Papa you walked?
Raagini(with a smile touched his cheek with her hand): Papa...
Ranveer: Haan Papa..

He got up and took Raagini in his hand and he sat in the sofa. The cutie pie with a happiness held Ranveer's head and cutely hit her forehead with Ranveer's forehead. Ranveer was smiling seeing his daughter.
Naina(to show her as a good soul touched Ranveer's shoulder): Raagini is really a nice child..
Raagini(taking her head from Ranveer's forehead and seeing Naina): Naaana Papa..
Ranveer:Tk don't want hug Papa..
The cutie pie lovingly hugged Ranveer.
Naina(though had anger in her managing it):She is a nice Baby let me handle it Kaki here after.
Amba:So nice of you..Tk you can come in the evening with the rings let us make the engagement.
Nirbhay's mother:let us leave now..

Nirbhay's mother and vikram and Naina joined their hands to all were all parekhs too joined their hands to them. They started to leave the house where Naina gave a smile to Ranveer he gave a silent look to her. They left RV Mansion...
Baa(came to talk to Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Baa):Baa..
Amba(thinking Rithika telling to overcome parekhs coming to them);Ranveer I said you to not to talk to anyone unwanted.
Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa what happen to you? Are you under anybody pressure? seeing this Nirbhay's family I am really feeling that we are surrounded by something..
Pratik(coming forward):Haan Kaki I too know. I went to Haryana with Ranveer know that time itself this Naina had feelings for Ranveer.
Ranveer:Tk Maa let Naina be a co-incidence but tell me the reason for not letting me to find Ishani.
Amba:(without any way);She is characterless and she ran away.
Baa:Amba Ishani can never ever be like that..
Amba:She is like that (she took Raagini from Ranveer's embrace and gave her to parul):handle her..

Raagini started to cry heavily.Parul holding her without any way took her out of the house to make her calm. Amba without minding it held Ranveer's hand and started to walk towards his room.
Sharman(coming to Pratik);These are that Nirbhay's family pratik?
Pratik: haan Bhaiya..They are not that good people..
Sharman:Do you think would they had done something to Ishani?
Pratik:I cannot tell that surely but...sorry Bhaiya I cannot figure out anything.
sharman(with helpless face);Don't know what is happening around us..

All were still having a helpless face. Amba brought Ranveer to his room and saw him with a sure look.
Amba:Ranveer be sure that you are going to get married to Naina now and be true to her and please forget that Ishani.
Ranveer(held his mother's shoulder); Maa what is your problem? tell me what is making you to act like this?
Amba(seeing Ranveer with a sorry face): Ranveer wo..(seeing outside the door and in a low voice);Ranveer actually...
When she was about to tell that was the moment..
Basni(who has followed up and was hearing the conversation outside the room entering the room): Maa..there is a important call for you.
Amba(seeing Bansi and immediately):Haan let me come(seeing Ranveer): Nothing Ranveer actually I want you to move away from that Ishani and move on in your life.
Ranveer saw her with a unable to understand face.
Amba:you have promised me so don't even try to do anything smart got that..

Telling it without waiting for the answer of Ranveer started to move out of the room were Bansi came behind her and Amba locked the room again where Ranveer was fighting with his heart and mind. But nothing came to his mind.
Screen freezes of confused Ranveer..
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww poor ranveer [... He can not do any thing to save his ishaani ...
Our cute pie walk first time that's cute and lovelylovely 😊 ...
But that bansi just want to kill her 😡 ...
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww poor ranveer bechara pit gaya.
Ragini after so many days wow so loved her and cutie walked but her mom is not there to witness it.
This naina and her mom seriously are hell annoying and another creature is that bansi want to kill him.
Hopefully things get better from here.
Thanx for pm
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di... Lovely update... Loved it when ragini comes to ranveer by walking for the first time... Loved their father-daughter bond... U r first time showing their bond apart from mother and daughter... But amba slapped ranveer for the first time...   She will get more worried for that than ranveer for this...   She was about to say him... But bansi again... Just hate them... Naina and her family is selfish how could they think their girl will be happy when there is no even consideration from groom.. Poor soul ragini... She become slight happy on seeing her father.. She forgot everything and came to him by walking alone itself... But again she gets seperated from his embrace tooo... Wts gonna happen now... How ishani gonna escape from the trap... Waiting for the next dr... Keep smiling... 😳
Sahil88 thumbnail
Finally a heart whelming episode
Feeilng pity for Ranveer state
Love the way Raghni come to her father by walking
First time she walk and the person who is going to be more happy is ishani
Is not near her
Now Ranveer get doubt on Naina and her family
Let c how ishani escape from the clutches of Ritika and came to RanveerEdited by Sahil88 - 7 years ago