update sooonnn plzzz
update sooonnn plzzz
update sooonnn plzzz 😭

Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LovelyHoney

Superb story... superb update...loved it...

Thanks dear
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 12

Ishra went to the house and finalize the decor together.after that they finally went to Mimi's house where mihika was anxiously waiting for them.just when they entered the house mihika ran to them.ishita went to her room while mihika look at Raman with questioning eyes.she so wanted to know that whether he confessed his feelings to ishita.

Mihika- bolo naa bhai,did u confessed ur feelings.did u proposed akka.aapne I love u kaha akka ko.what she replied.tell me naa bhai.she asked excited like a kid.

Raman- ohho miku.I can only talk when u stop baba.yes I proposed ur akka.I told her that I love u.he said smiling.

Mihika- I knew it bhai.I love u.she said hugging him chuckling like a kid.

Raman too hugged her and said- I love u too bachcha.

Mihika- what did she replied.

Raman- sab main hi bataun.go and ask ur akka,ur would be bhabhi.

Mihika- OK.saying so she ran to her room.

Ishita was standing in front of the mirror and looking at herself.she was touching her lips trying to feel the feeling again when he kissed her.she blush hard at her thoughts and hide her face blushing .she close her eyes and hugged herself feeling him close to her.when mihika hugged her from back and said- did u guys kissed finally.

Ishita was surprised at her question.

Ishita- nothing like that miku.

Mihika- don't tell lie akka.I knew bhai proposed u  kya kaha aapne.batao naa,apni miku ko nahi batayengi akka.she said smiling.

Ishita look at her through mirror and turn to hug her.mihika too hugged her.

Ishita- woh mujhse pyaar karte hai miku.Raman loves me. What can I reply.I can only love him in return.I can't believe that he really loves me.I mean Raman ,who can get any girl in the world actually loves me.he chosed me above all.kya main sach mein unhe deserve karti hoon.

Mihika- yes akka u r correct.Raman bhai is the best.he deserves world's best girl.that's why he found u.only u deserve him,noone else.sirf aap hi ho bhai ke liye.

Ishita- u really think so.

Mihika- yes I think so.now leave it,just tell me how he proposed u .

Ishita- miku, she said blushing.

Mihika- ohho meri sharmili akka.I want to know every detail that how he proposed u.batao mujhe abhi,warna main gussa ho jaaungi.

Ishita sat on the couch and start narrating everything to her.how Raman took her to his house and told that they will live together,how those neighbors came and insulted her.how she was crying and Raman consoled her and after that how he insulted Mrs arora and proposed her.

Mihika- its good but I have some issues with it.

Ishita- what happened miku.

Mihika- first of all,u guys r going to shift and didn't tell me either.secondly bhai should propose u in a better way ,in absence of that bitch,thirdly why u were scared of her.how u let her claim bhai as her son in law.akka u should start fighting for ur rights.koi aise hi kaise bhai ko apna bol sakta hai.he belongs to u only got it.

Ishita nodded in yes.

Mihika- and lastly u didn't tell me about ur kiss.

Ishita- miku tu bhi naa.that was in between. Besharam sab puchti hai.she said blushing hard.

Mihika- I love u akka.she said hugging her tight.ishita too hugged her.finally she got a family in Raman and Mimi. A family who loves her and care for her.they remain like that for some time then mihika said- akka,u rest.I am going.I have some work.

Ishita- u need any help.

Mihika- yes but not from u.I need bhai's help.saying so she went making ishita confused that how he can help her.

On the other hand,mihika went to Raman and say down with an angry pout.

Raman- what happened.

Mihika- u have to propose akka again.achche se.itna ganda proposal. I won't allow, I want a grand one for my lovely akka.

Raman smiled at her concern for ishita.

Mihika - why u r smiling.I am pretty serious.I want a grand proposal for akka.warna I won't allow her to say yes.understood.

Raman- yes understood, now let me think u it.

Mihika- one more thing bhai.what about aunty.did u tell her about akka.

Raman- I told her and she was happy that I finally fell in love with someone. I sent her ishita's pic too.she said ishita is beautiful and she liked her.

Mihika- and about akka's previous marriage.

Raman- no,I didn't tell her.

Mihika- what ,u didn't told her.what if she don't allow.

Raman- I know she will.she is my mother,she only wants my happiness. I can't convince her on phone.that's why I didn't told her anything.but will surely tell when she will come here.

Mihika- OK ,when she is coming.

Raman- I told her to come but she is top happy there.so she will be there for sometime.

Mihika- just wish ki aunty ji maan jaaye.

Raman- of course karengi.ishita ko mana bhi kaise kar sakta hai.woh hai hi itni sweet.

Mihika- sweet,haan bhai.did u taste her. She said elbowing him.

Raman- miku,u r too naughty.saying so he took her in side hug when they heard, what's going on.why u people r hugging without me.

They turn and saw mihir standing there.

Mihika- bhai proposed akka.

Mihir-wow such a lovely news.waise I got a good news too.

Mihika- what.

Mihir- akka ke divorce ke hearing ki date aa gayi hai.just one hearing and she will be free forever from.that ashok's clutches.

Mihika- wow mihir that's a brilliant news.I love u .she said hugging him .

Mihir- love u too jaan.now give me a cup of tea. I badly need it.

Mihika- aap fresh ho jao.main laati hoon.saying so she went to kitchen.mihir went to his room while Raman went to ishita's room giving them their privacy.

Raman entered ishita's room only to saw her sitting on the bed lost in thought.her eyes were filled.Raman got worried seeing her crying again.he went to her and tap her shoulder.

She look at him and hugged him tight.she started crying in his embrace.

Raman- what happened. Why u r crying.

Ishita- I got call from my lawyer.everything is getting worse.all r showing their true colours.

Raman- I didn't get it.

Ishita- he told me that appa filed a case against me that I took periappa's property by cheating him.while his son means rocky deserves that.moreover I am not able to take care of his property.the business is on verge of collapse.I don't know how to tackle it.I think my lawyer is also with them.I don't know business or law.main kya karun.kisse madad maango.periappa ne itni mehnat karke itna bada business banaya aur mujhe itne vishwaas ke saath diya.par main kuch nahi kar paa rahi Raman.main kuch nahi kar paa rahi.I am feeling so suffocated.aapko pata hai business is all time low.everyone is with them ,my own employees r with ashok and appa.main bahut akeli pad gayi hoon.she said snuggling in him.

Raman caressed her hair and said- how u can be alone if I am with u.u r not alone,I ,mihir and mihika r with u.and we four r enough to fight against all odd.

Ishita look at him all confused.

Raman- look like u r not getting what I am trying to say.

Ishita nodded in no.

Raman- OK let me introduce u to myself .hi I am Raman Kumar bhalla.

Ishita- I know u,why u r introducing urself again.

Raman smiled and said- u only know ms personally now let me introduce myself professionally.I am Raman Kumar bhalla,one of the top ten businessmen of Canada.getting international entrepreneur of the year award from last five years.and was chairman of entrepreneur association from last two years.

Ishita- I still didn't get anything.why u r telling me all this.

Raman- arey buddhu I am trying to tell that if I am so good in business then u can trust me with ur business.I will look after it and trust me I will take ur business to a new level.and about legal problem, mihir will look after it as he is a lawyer.

Ishita- but how will u manage.I mean u have ur own business to manage .how u will get time.

Raman- that's my look after.all u have to do is to be with me forever.u have to never leave me alone and will always have to love me.u have to take care of me when I come home all tired.r u OK with it.and yes one more thing,u shouldn't cry ever.I just hate ur tears.bolo manzoor.if u say yes I will look after everything. U just have to look after me and yes one more thing,look for a job.ghar mein baithe baithe roti rehti ho.

Ishita- thanks for everything Raman.yes I am ready to love u and take care of u forever.just save this property from those monsters .this business means more then just money to me.for me its my peri appa's love for me.unka aashirwaad hai.and about job,I have this.periappa made a hospital for me.its working by trust,I just have to join it.

Raman- that's great ,so from tomorrow we will start afresh.u will go to ur hospital and I will  join ur business along with mine.everything will be sorted.now happy.

Ishita- yes but ek problem hai.

Raman- now what.

Ishita- I will miss u alot when u go to office and me hospital.

Raman- hmm that's a big problem. Kya karna chahiye iska.he said sounding very serious.

Ishita- aap batao.

Raman-I think having a candle light dinner will do.

Ishita look at him who was smiling.

He continued- along with some romantic dance and few kisses.

Ishita- and hugs too.

Raman- but I want pasta made by u and my girl in blue saree .

Ishita- and my man in white shirt with lillies in his hand.

Raman- in white merc.with a ring in his hand for his lady love .

Ishita- I think it will be more then perfect.

Raman- then tonight,u will get the most beautiful and romantic dinner date with ur man.

Ishita- I will be waiting for him.

Raman- be ready on time jaan.saying so he went kissing the back of her palm,leaving a blushing ishita behind.while Raman was smiling remembering their talk just now,which was totally a new experience for both of them.

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it.

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Mimi are so good and supportive ..
Raman will take care ishu business...
Their date... Eagerly waiting..

Just hoping that toshi Jee will accept ishu...
And I want to see ishu possessive regarding raman

Update soon
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Edited...
Nice update Raksh...
Mihika is more excited than Raman n ishita ...she was so eager to noe what all happened...
She was not happy with the proposal she wanted a perfect proposal for her akka n said the same to Raman...he accepted it n promised that he'd propose ishita...
Ishita is still very insecure n thinks Raman deserves better...it might take time for her to heal...
Appa n her family...will they like ever change they've ruined her life enough now they're after her property had hai yaar... thankfully Raman is with her n promised her that he'd help her out...she was happy she's already started missing him... he's planning a date for them I'm so excited...
Toshiji I hope koi khaand Na kare...
Pleaseee continue soon...

Edited by -Nii- - 7 years ago
Ishralove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww such a beautiful and romantic update 
Mihika teasing were so good
Too much romantic update 
Now Raman will handle Ishita business and his own too
Good soon Ishita will be released from that marraige 
I hope thoshi jee will accept Ishita 
Waiting for their romantic dinner date 
Thanks for the PM
Update soon 
Take care 
Love you😛
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all i can say a lovely story taking beautiful turn
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update di
luv mimi
dey r so caring n supportive
i hope toshiji will accept ishita
eagerly waiting 4 their date
continue soon
thnxx 4 pm
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Mimi are really loving & caring...
They love ishra as their own family...
& hope mummi ji accept ishu even after knowing ishita's past...
& ishra talk was lovely...
They just want each other in all their states...
Amazing update..