Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey sakshi! Interesting update!!
Really busy these days..still I take out time to read your FF...since its amazing!!!

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 235
Amba was facing Nirbhay's family were Nirbhay's mother,Vikram and Naina welcomed her. Bansi was standing behind Amba.
Nirbhay's mother:Namaste..(she joined her hands seeing Amba).
Amba(giving a worried made up smile joined her hands): Haan Namaste..(when Amba was up to speak she saw Rithika standing above stairs and watching her without any way seeing Naina): you are Naina know?
Naina(coming near Amba with a smile): Haan(she fell in Amba's feet).
Amba(touched Naina's head as she feel in her feet): Be happy always beta.
Naina(got up and gave a smile to Amba): I am so happy you have come to our house. Come in...
Amba(shook her head and giving a smile): Haan

They took Amba inside the house Bansi stood near a pillar watching Amba and they showed a chair for her to sit. Amba sat in the chair were all the other sat facing each other in the sofa of the hall. The servant brought juice to Amba.
Nirbhay's mother(with a smile):Take it...your son name is Ranveer only know?
Amba(shaking her head with a silent reaction took the juice glass):Thank you.Haan Ranveer Vaghela.
Nirbhay's mother:Haan nice name

Amba started to drink the juice silently were that was Nirbhay's mother who started to talk.
Nirbhay's mother:you saw our beti in Matrimonial site?
Amba(in thoughts):She was seen by that evil Rithika. I really cannot get from your people came in our life.(making her self okay): Haan (she saw Rithika who was standing resting her side in the pillar managing tone): Actually my son married a girl but she is not of good character she...(amba felt sorry for a while):ran with other man. I don't want my son to waste his life. So only I started to see for a bride for him. Finally I liked your daughter.
Nirbhay's mother(thinking Rithika telling not to talk about her with a smile): Haan we too got the call from that matrimonial only. you too would have got call from them only know?
Amba(seeing Rithika above and seeing them); Haan I too got call from them only. Let it be a simple marriage for now. Once My son get divorced we will make it a grand marriage.
Nirbhay's mother:We came to know about your son so well. He is good reputed businessman so surely there should be wrong with his wife only. So we will agree let us make it a simple marriage. My daughter should be lucky to get you as her mother in law. Don't worry my daughter will be the medicine for your son's pain.
Amba:Haan surely..Tk when can we have the marriage..?
Nirbhay's mother:First let us select the place for the marriage. hope marriage can be in groom place..
Amba:Tk Let it be in our house itself and I too not going to invite any guests just my family members will be only there.
Nirbhay's mother:Okay let it happen in groom house itself. Tomorrow morning let bride and groom meet in front of us and let us confirm our relationship by exchanging gifts for marriage. And tomorrow evening let us have a engagement. Second day let us keep mehandi ceremony and making dresses for Ranveer and Naina. Third day morning it will be Ranveer and Naina's marriage.Is it okay for you?
Amba(seeing Rithika with a unable to protest look with a head shake): Haan okay come to our house tomorrow morning.

Nirbhay's family had a happy smile. Naina was blushing so much.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk let us come by tomorrow morning 9 o clock. Let us have a meeting there.
Amba:Haan let me make all the arrangements and keep. Let me leave now..
Nirbhay's mother: haan tk...

Amba got up from the chair where Bansi too was up to follow her. When Amba was up to move..
Naina:Kaki..
Amba(turned and saw Naina with a uncomfortable look): Haan tell me.
Naina:I can call you Kaki know?
Amba:(in thoughts):When I am going to get out of this problem? I am up to marry my Ranveer to Nirbhay's sister. Bhagawan do something(thinking it seeing Naina): Haan beta you can..
Naina:I am so happy Kaki let me come tomorrow and meet Ranveer you don't tell about me let me introduce myself to him.
Amba:(shaking her head with a silent look):Tk.
Amba started to walk toward the entrance of the house where Naina in happiness hugged her mother. Nirbhay's mother too was happy in hugging her daughter. Vikram was standing near them who was a poor soul who knows this is wrong but was a feared guy to tell word against his sister or mother was staring at their hug.Vikram started to go to his room where Nirbhay's mother and Naina exchanging a smile to each other had a happy smile in their face and were going towards their room. Rithika with a happy evil smile came downstairs and came out of the house. When Amba and Bansi was up to get in her car..
Rithika:Amba aunt..
Amba(hearing Rithika's voice turned and saw her and came near her):What?
Bansi too came and stood seeing Rithika and behind Amba.
Rithika:Not bad you started to act so well. Tk let me do one thing.
Amba:kya?
Rithika:Once Ranveer and Naina's marriage is over let me release your Kailashji.Its a promise. He will be in front of you.
Amba(with a happiness):Really?
Rithika: haan haan let me but you need to make Ranveer and Naina's marriage successful I don't want anything to interrupt this marriage.Bansi will be watching you always? (seeing Bansi)you will know Bansi?
Bansi: haan Madam let me.
Rithika(seeing Amba): And You should be strong enough to face Ishani's family.you should control Ranveer and you should make this marriage a successful one.
Amba:But will you leave Ishani?
Rithika(with a smile): you should have known this? If Ishani come to know Ranveer is married to some other girl she herself will die.So you no need to worry about Ishani. Even If Ranveer likes Naina or not she is your Bahu here after.
Amba(giving a fade smile):Rithika.. do whatever you want but let me tell you my Bahu will be always my Ishani only. What do you think that I will do the same mistake of hating Ishani.
Rithika(giving a bored look):See I don't want this Saas-bahu dialogue and all. Fine do what all I said you. Don't worry Nothing will happen to Kailashji until you obey my words.
Amba:Tk let me do it.

Giving a anger look to Rithika Amba started to walk towards her car. She got in her car were Bansi signing to Rithika that he will take care he too got inside the car with Amba. The car started to move.Rithika seeing the car moving she came inside the house and she walked towards Naina's room. When she entered Naina's room Naina was selecting her dresses to wear for meeting Ranveer tomorrow. Her mother was admiring her daughter sitting in the sofa.
Rithika(coming inside the room): Maa.
Nirbhay's mother: haan Rithika...
Rithika:Tk Maa finally you talked as I told to you and Ranveer and Naina's marriage is finalized let me leave now.
Nirbhay's mother:Arrey where are you going beta?be here till Naina's marriage.
Rithika:Nahi Maa however I am here I cannot attend Naina's marriage because Ranveer's family will not like me. I don't want me as a hindrance to Naina's marriage so I need to leave now. Everything will go out well don't worry.
Nirbhay's mother:Still now I cannot get what have you done to the level of making Ranveer's mother to accept Naina as her bahu. But thanks for all the things you done to us.
Rithika:Hmm tk Maa no need thanks and all. Let me leave now please its really a need I need to be there in another place too.
Naina(getting Rithika came to her):Tk Rithika you can go now..
Rithika:Tk Naina and Naina send me all the images of you with Ranveer okay.
Naina: Haan sure let me.keep in touch in phone Rithika.
Rithika:haan sure..

Telling it Rithika came out of the room where Naina signing her mother she will come and she too followed Rithika and came behind Rithika.
Naina:Rithika.
Rithika(turning and seeing Naina): Haan Naina..
Naina:show all the photos I am sending to you to that Ishani. She need to know that I am with my Ranveer.And in these three days she cannot do anything. Finally Ishani is out of my way.
Rithika(with a smile):sure...take care and happy married life. Don't worry Amba is in my control only everything will go well.
Naina:Tk...

They both hugged each other and coming out of hug seeing each other with a smile Rithika started to walk to her room and took her small bag and started to move out of the house and she came to the car and told the driver to go to bus stand. She started her journey towards Nagpur.
The next day morning Sunrise in Mumbai was really a different sunrise for RV Mansion. As the sunrise said that its countdown for the love story of Ishveer. The Sunrise marked its raise as a count DAY 1
Amba was telling all the servants to make the house decorate. She was making the house so well decorated with flowers. Hearing the noise of making arrangements Sharman came out of his room and saw the hall from the upstairs. He was not able to get what is going on in the house.
Sharman(seeing his room): Parul..(in a louder tone): Parul..
Parul(came out of their room and saw Sharman); Haan Sharman kya hua?
Sharman(showed the hall):what is going on Parul?
parul:(seeing the hall): Pata nahi why they are decorating the house now?
Sharman:Come let us ask them..

Sharman and parul came to the hall and they went to a servant.
Sharman:Ramu what is happening in the house?why are you decorating the hall?who said you to do it?
Before Ramu could answer Shaman there was a voice I only told them to do it.
Hearing it Sharman and Parul saw the direction from where voice came where that was Amba standing with her courageous attitude.
Sharman(without getting went to Amba): Kaki what is it?already we are worried that Ishani is not here and you are...
Amba(before he complete):you all be sad for that Ishani. Why I and Ranveer need to be sad?
Sharman(taking a deep breath);For what this arrangement kaki?
Amba: I am going to make Ranveer marriage.

Sharman and Parul were not able to react to it for now.
Parul:maasi what are you telling?
Amba:Dekho If you are married to this Sharman you be with them don't try to interfere in my son's life and all.

When they were having this talk Baa and Laxmi came to the hall where seeing the arrangements they too cannot get what is going on..
Baa(seeing the arrangements):What are these arrangements for?
Laxmi:Pata nahi Baa..
Amba(hearing laxmi and Baa's voice); That let me tell.All of you hear me well. I am going to make Ranveer married to a girl who I have seen to him.
Baa:(in a instant tone): What you are going to make Ranveer married to a girl?
Amba; haan how many days my son need to be alone. That Ishani will run with someone and she won't even think about my son. Why he need to waste his life. I have seen a girl and I have arranged for a meeting between two families.
Baa:Amba what are you doing? Did Ranveer accept for this marriage?
Amba:He is a love blind he won't accept it but this marriage will happen. That new girl will heal his heart. Let me manage everything you all should not create any drama in front of the bride family.

Telling it giving a strict look to all she went to the sofa and sat in the sofa with her attitude. All the parekh's were shattered seeing the things going in their life. Laxmi was really worried for all their state for now.
Baa:Don't know what all we need to see?
Laxmi(keeping her hand in Baa's shoulders):everything will be okay soon Baa. Come..

She took Baa with her where Sharman and Parul giving a helpless look to each other started to walk to their room. Parul went and sat next to Raagini who was sleeping in the bed with a worried face. All were helpless in all the way.
When it was exactly 9 o clock, Nirbhay's family with a happy smile entered RV mansion. Amba seeing them without heart but without anyway seeing Bansi near her she walked to them with a smile.
Amba:Come in..
Nirbhay's mother, Naina and Vikram came in the house with a smile in their faces and they were having gift wrapped gifts in their hand. Naina was dressed up in a pink color choli. Amba welcomed them and made them sit in the sofa.
Amba(seeing inside): Mala..bring juice to all.
Were next moment Mala brought the juice that she has kept ready already hearing the instruction of Amba. She was serving all. They had the juice with a happy smile.
Amba(seeing Ramu): Ramu bring the gifts I told to pack.
Ramu: Haan maa.

Ramu brought the gifts and was keeping the gifts in the tea poi.Hearing these things all the Parekh's came out of their room.Mithesh, chaitali, Baa, Sharman, Devarsh, krisha, Disha,Manas, Devarsh. When Pratik was coming to the hall were that was the moment...
Amba(to manage all showing all):They are my family members and (showing Nirbhay's family):they have come to talk about Ranveer's marriage(showing Naina): She is the bride.
Nirbhay's family joined hands in front of them were all without anyway joined their hands to them. But Pratik was the one who was shocked to the extreme.
Pratik:(in thoughts):This is Naina..why she has come here?.Kaki is telling they have come to talk about Ranveer marriage and Naina is bride means. That means Naina is the bride for Ranveer.. Is it co-incidence or...(he was confused to himself).
Naina signed her mother to ask for Ranveer.
Nirbhay's mother(getting it with a smile):Where is Ranveer?
Amba(with a smile): Haan let me bring him.
Nirbhay's mother: Haan.

Amba telling it started to claim the stairs and she came to Ranveer's room. She took the key from her hip and opened Ranveer's room with the related key. When she opened she found Ranveer who was sitting in his normal dress seeing outside through the window.
Amba:Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning to her): Maa..
Amba:What is this you are not ready?Bride family has come..
Ranveer(in a worried tone):Why are you doing this to me Maa? I know Ishani will come. Why I need to marry now?
Amba: Ranveer you have promised on me now wear some sherwani and come with me.
Ranveer:yesterday night you told me bride family will come in the morning and told me to shave my beard now again a instruction to wear sherwani. Maa please..
Amba:No more Arguments come or else I will die..
Ranveer(becoming weak in front of his mother):Tk...

He went to the cupboard and took a sherwani of maroon color and golden color pant. He entered the room to change himself.
Amba(as Ranveer went to change in thoughts): I really don't know what is happening Ranveer? I myself cannot get what is going on?They are telling they got to know about you through matrimonial site. As Rithika told I shook my head for what all they said. But don't know what Rithika is playing with all. If your life need to be with this Naina then no one can change it beta. I am sorry...
When Amba was having a worried face Ranveer came out after changing himself with a worried face. He came and stood in front of her. Amba bringing her strictness in her face.
Amba:Tk make up yourself.
Ranveer:Don't want you want only me to come with you know? I don't want to do any make over now..let me come..
Amba:(held his hand):Tk come but I don't want you to be close to that parekhs and all .They will try to change your mind.Don't try to find that Ishani And Just be friendly with the bride family. Got that...
Ranveer:(shaking his head with a not liking face):Tk..

Telling it Amba held Ranveer's hand and started to walk in the corridor. Ranveer was having all the beautiful moments with Ishani in his thoughts. He was having a wetness in his eyes. He was wanting to cry but his life is so worst this moment.He cannot get what is going around him. He was walking like a deadly man in the hands of his mother. Finally Amba brought him to the stairs and he came down the stairs. Naina saw Ranveer as he was looking like a charming prince to her eyes. She was falling for him with all love in her heart. His handsomeness is always that made her fall for him.
Naina(in thoughts with a smile): you came to me Ranveer. From today we will be one..
Were Amba brought and made Ranveer to stand in the hall. He was seeing the floor without heart to raise his head. All the parekh's were seeing Ranveer after this one week only. He was standing like a deadly man were all were able to feel that Ranveer is missing Ishani.That was clear in his face.
Nirbhay's mother(joining her hand): Namaste beta...
Ranveer(without seeing her joining hands): Namaste..
Amba(seeing Ranveer not seeing anyone touched his hands):See all..
Ranveer turned and saw Amba with a not liking face and without any way he turned and saw the bride family where he was shocked for a while seeing Naina.He was shell shocked were now his face that had confusion was having shock.
Ranveer(raising his finger to Naina): Aye...
Amba(with a smile):she is the bride Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a shocked look):kya? Naina..

To be continued 😉

Do not copy this post this is exclusive to India forums

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dear amazing episode as always
This naina and her mother are seriously idiots
All are helpless infront of ritika, naina and her mother
Ranveer was behaving like a bride not making his face up. He should had beard atleast ishani I would have k own how much he is missing her. Dear you are really making it interesting waiting to see what happens in next three days. Now pratik and ranveer both will get doubt on naina and regarding ishani.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg the count down begin.. .
Poor RV 😭 do whatever his mom says ...
And I loved amba when she says that my only bahu is ishaani 👏 ...
I was super excited to know how can this marriage break because ishaani is in other city and the marriage is happened in other...
And that kilash 🥱 ...
I can not be able to point out what happened next
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now its very interesting dr... Pratheik and ranveer now start having doubt on naina... Waiting for his reaction now... Hope they willl get to know about their trap... Waiting for next..
Keep smiling... 😳
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi

Again peeping here after a long time. I am just waiting for the 20th episode where this separation is gonna end. You had said na that its for 20 epis only, i think 11 have already been passed

Somehow, Ranveer is too weak these days. But good, I can sense that at least now he'll be back in action. Please dot him again get locked in one room.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Hey sakshi! Interesting update!!

Really busy these days..still I take out time to read your FF...since its amazing!!!

Hi Richie thanks for the comment
glad you are interested in the track
its okay dear work is more important
happy that you are reading my story in your busy schedule
happy you are finding my story amazing to read
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi dear amazing episode as always
This naina and her mother are seriously idiots
All are helpless infront of ritika, naina and her mother
Ranveer was behaving like a bride not making his face up. He should had beard atleast ishani I would have k own how much he is missing her. Dear you are really making it interesting waiting to see what happens in next three days. Now pratik and ranveer both will get doubt on naina and regarding ishani.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
hmm ya Naina and her mother are really the idiots
hmm ya Ranveer is like a bride only he is not up to see anyone
ya for Ishani atleast he should have had his beard
hmmm happy that you liked the way they were missing each other
happy that the story is interesting to you
hmm ya let us see how the story unfold in the upcoming story
Pratik and Ranveer are having doubt only
ya let us see what happen
keep reading dear

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Omg the count down begin.. .
Poor RV 😭 do whatever his mom says ...
And I loved amba when she says that my only bahu is ishaani 👏 ...
I was super excited to know how can this marriage break because ishaani is in other city and the marriage is happened in other...
And that kilash 🥱 ...
I can not be able to point out what happened next

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
ya now count down begins
ya Ranveer is soul who need to be pity now
he is doing what ever Amba is telling him to do
happy that you liked the way Amba said Ishani as her only Bahu
ya let us see how this marriage is going to break ya now Ishani is in other city
and the marriage is in other city
one side Kailash is stuck to other side
ya let us see what happen next
keep reading dear
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Now its very interesting dr... Pratheik and ranveer now start having doubt on naina... Waiting for his reaction now... Hope they willl get to know about their trap... Waiting for next..
Keep smiling... 😳

Hi Maya thanks for the comment
glad you are interested in the story
now Pratik and Ranveer will have doubt on Naina
ya let us see Ranveer's reaction now
haan let us wish the same dear
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
😉