thanks for the comment
hmm happy that you liked that Passwords fact

hmm ya they are perfect laila majnu
keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Oh... Niz update sakshi di... Their password is amazing... Every password is to protect from others... But ishveer's πŸ˜ƒ now rithika planned marriage for ranveer and amba too made him promise... Ranveer is confident that ishani will come before it... How s she gonna come... And who gonna help her... Very interesting sakshi di... Waiting for ur next epi... Keep smiling... πŸ˜‰ 😳

Hi Maya thanks for the comment
glad you liked the password way
ya actually password are to protect from others
but in Ishveer case it played against them
ya now Rithika is planning for marriage for Ranveer
and Amba too got promise without any way
but our hero is confident Ishani will come
ya let us see how she is coming and
who is going to help her
glad you are interested to the story
ya let me update it
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Amazing updates yaar.your story is going on a very nice track.i am realy enjoing them.waiting for next.

Hi naush thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
happy that you are living the track I am writing now
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Hi sakshi
A well written Episode
Now ritika is on a plan to blackmail amba and marry Ranveer with naina
I like the way Ranveer beleive on ishani that se come in 3 days

Hi Hafsa thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way I wrote the episode
ya Rithika is on a plan to blackmail Amba and to marry Ranveer with Naina
hmm Ranveer is trusting on Ishani will come to him in 3 days
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Fabulous chapters Sakshi πŸ€—

Hi Zenab thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely and interesting chapter..
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi lol their passwords and ranveer 's hope on ishani great hope sharman should bring I Shani let's see
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 234
NAGPUR..
It was exactly 11.30 in the morning when Rithika was sitting in her room in the warehouse. She took her phone and dialed to Naina. Naina was painting Ranveer's picture.she was blushing so much seeing Ranveer.
Naina(painting black color in Ranveer's shirt with a smile): Just 3 more days Ranveer you will be mine.we both will start a new life and in that life only Naina and Ranveer no one between us.Don't worry about that extra luggage that let me manage her in my way.And even don't worry about that Ishani. After our marriage is done Ishani will die. I have asked to keep her alive just to show that I got you from her. Many time I was burning in jealous seeing her having you near her side. But once our marriage is confirmed I too will show I got my Ranveer from you. Let us start a lovely life Ranveer without you there is no life for this Naina. let us live together. Don't think to leave me we are born to be together. If you leave me..I really cannot bear it.(with a smile): I know you cannot leave me because you are my love I love you Ranveer..
Where that was the moment her phone Rang which was in the table. Keeping the paint plate and the brush in the table she saw her phone display seeing it is Rithika's phone she picked the call with a happiness.
Naina:(with a happiness in her face):Haan Rithika what happened?
Rithika:Ranveer and your marriage is confirmed. Ranveer's mother has accepted to make you as her Bahu.
Naina(keeping the phone in her hand and rotating herself in the hall with a lot of happiness in her face): Really..
Rithika:Hmmm really(with a smile): you will get your Ranveer Naina.
Naina:Thank you so much Rithika tk can I go to Ranveer's house now?
Rithika:ek minute let me tell you what you need to do.
Naina(managing her happiness): Hmm tell me what should I do?
Rithika:Now call your mother and tell all your family members to come to Mumbai for your marriage.Tell them to book for a flight from Delhi to Mumbai by today evening. Ask them to start from Sonipat and tell them to come by car from Sonipat to Delhi. From Delhi once they board the flight they will reach Mumbai by today evening 7 o clock. Before 7 o clock let me also come to Mumbai. Once all of us met in Mumbai let me tell you all what all of you should do okay.
Naina:(with a smile):Surely let me tell all you come you have done a great help Rithika. Let me call Maa and tell everything okay.
Rithika:Tk tell it to your mother but you no need to tell about Kailash's kidnap and Ishani's kidnap to them.Let me handle all those things.
Naina:Tk I won't tell. I know you will manage it so well.Let me just tell them to come and let me tell through Rithika the marriage is going to happen okay.
Rithika:Tk do it and let me come to Mumbai by today evening.
Naina:Okay.
Naina(cutting the call to herself):Finally mein aur Ranveer ki shadi my god...I am unable to believe it.

She throw the phone in the sofa and started to dance in the hall where she was having so much happiness in her face. She rotated herself and finally stood facing Ranveer's painting. She was seeing Ranveer with a lovely look where Ranvere who was giving his charming smile towards her.
Naina(went near the picture and kissed Ranveer's forehead and seeing him):you are mine Ranveer.
Telling it smiling to herself she went and sat in the sofa and took the phone and dialed her mother number and told the things what all Rithika told her to tell. Nirbhay's mother was happy at the other end that she didn't fail to get what Naina's wanted. She was happy that her daughter's life is taking a happiest turn. Nirbhay's mother accepted that they will be there in Mumbai by today evening. Naina and her mother cut the call at both the ends.
Nirbhay's mother(to herself):I was scared whether Naina could not get that Ranveer but with her brain my daughter has succeed in getting that Ranveer. Finally Naina is getting what she wanted. Naina's wishes has never been left incomplete as like that this time also Naina with her adamant nature got what she wanted.
Telling it to herself Nirbhay's mother started to walk towards Nirbhay's room. She saw Nirbhay who was still in his coma.
Nirbhay's mother(sitting near Nirbhay and caressing Nirbhay's hair to him): Nirbhay you only need to do this marriage but Rithika is doing it on your behalf. She only told us to come to Mumbai.Me and Vikram need to go to Mumbai now. Let me finish Naina's marriage. She is going to marry Ranveer. you too wanted that only know let me do it on your behalf Nirbhay. (she saw her son with a emotional smile and got up and started to leave the room).
Nirbhay's mother came to Vikram's room were he was reading his book.
Vikram:(seeing his mother): Maa..
Nirbhay's mother:Vikram we both need to go to Mumbai now.
Vikram(without getting her): Mumbai...?
Nirbhay's mother:Finally Rithika and Naina has done something and they have goneto the level of making Ranveer ready for the marriage.
Vikram(got up and saw his mother): Maa Ranveer has accepted to marry Naina?
Nirbhay's mother:I think so like that only but Rithika has told us to come to Mumbai once we go there let us talk to her.
Vikram:Okay Maa now what should I do?
Nirbhay's mother:Book tickets for both of us from Delhi to Mumbai flight. See to that we should be in Mumbai by today 7 o clock evening.
Vikram:Tk maa but...(he was hesitating)..
Nirbhay's mother(seeing his face): what?
Vikram:Should Naina really marry this Ranveer?
Nirbhay's mother(with a anger face):Why are you asking like this now?
Vikram:Maa we all know that Ranveer is already married. Do our Naina deserve a marriage to a married person.

Nirbhay's mother:you very well know about Naina Vikram. She is not that easy to leave what she liked in her life. From school uniform to her pencil,,From her modern outfits to the car she used to get everything what ever she wanted she used to get it. If she didn't get it with her adamant nature she will protest against it and finally get it. She is never easy to accept her defeat Vikram.We should give what Naina wants and now Naina is wanting Ranveer. As a good brother help her to get married to Ranveer. Make the arrangements from Sonipat to Delhi let us go in car.
Vikram(without able to change his mother or Naina's attitude shook his head as yes):Tk Maa let me book the tickets.
Nirbhay's mother:Hmm tk make it ready.

Telling it she went out of his room were Vikram took the Laptop and started to book for the flight tickets for him and his mother. Nirbhay's mother came to the Nurse who was having her lunch.
Nirbhay's mother(seeing the nurse):Nurse.
Nurse(got up and stood facing her):Three days we won't be in home. you only need to take care of Nirbhay and even you can call for another gents staff from your hospital too to take care of Nirbhay. There are some henchman around our house. If any problem to you they will help.
Nurse(with a smile):Tk madam let me look after it.

Nirbhay's mother gave a smile to her. Nirbhay's mother moved from the nurse as soon as she left Nurse sat in the chair and started to have her lunch. Nirbhay's mother came to the hall of the house and dialed Aarthi's US number. The ring was ringing where she heard the phone picked sound.
USA Night...
Nirbhay's mother:Aarthi Maa is speaking..
Aarthi(with a smile): Maa how are you?
Nirbhay's mother: Haan I am doing good beta. How are you and Uttam and how is your mother in law's health now?
Aarthi:Haan we are doing good Maa and my mother in law is perfectly alright now. Then tell me Maa when I came here you called me after that I didn't get your call at all.
Nirbhay's mother:Not at all Aarthi you are my child how will a Mother forget her child. Tk I don't know whether you and Uttam can come for this but by next 3 days our Naina's marriage can happen.
Aarthi(in a not understanding tone): Naina's marriage? with...
Nirbhay's mother:will your sister chose other things which she don't like. No know finally she is going to marry her Ranveer only..
Aarthi(completely shocked):What?
Nirbhay's mother(hearing the shocked tone of Aarthi):Kya hua Aarthi? you are not happy for Naina getting married to Ranveer.
Aarthi(without anyway): Nahi Maa I...am happy only.
Nirbhay's mother:I know you will be happy for Naina tk beta try to come by two days to India okay.As its a sudden marriage let me inform the confirmed marriage date to you.But now itself try to come to India.
Aarthi:Tk maa..
Nirbhay's mother:Tk let me cut the call and please try to come.
Aarthi:Okay how is Bhaiya?
Nirbhay's mother:He is still in coma only Aarthi. Doctor is telling he will recover let us see..
Aarthi:Tk Maa.

Both of them cut the call at each end where Aarthi cannot accept the thing what her mother said to her now.
Aarthi(going to her room):Uttam...(she didn't find Uttam there).
Uttam...
Uttam(hearing her voice came out of washroom): Haan Aarthi..
Aarthi(seeing Uttam with a confused face came and stood in front of him): Uttam...
Uttam(seeing her confused face): Kya hua? you are okay right?
Aarthi: I am okay only but Ranveer...aur Ishani...
Uttam:Ranveer aur Ishani kya hua wo dunno ko?
Aarthi:Uttam I think some problem is going in Ranveer and Ishani's life.We need to go to India soon please Uttam..
Uttam:To India? But we came her to take care of my mother only Now she is fine but we planned to leave after another one month only know and now you  are...
Aarthi:Uttam when we left Naina and came to USA I thought that Naina will surely do something to Ranveer because I know Naina's adamant nature. As I thought she has done something to Ranveer and Ishani I think. My mother always want to fulfill Naina's wishes to keep Naina happy. So other than us no one can help Ranveer and Ishani I think..
Uttam:Aarthi tell me clearly what happened in India?
Aarthi:Maa called me now and she told that Naina's marriage can happen in the next three days. And the person who Naina is going to marry is Ranveer..
Uttam:But Naina was inside the room only know when we were leaving to USA..
Aarthi:As we came here just a day only Maa called me and asked whether we reached US but after that For the past two and a half months Maa didn't call me at all. Something has happened there they didn't mind to tell us I think. I am damn sure that Ranveer would have not accepted for this marriage with whole heart. We have talked to Ranveer know Uttam? he was so caring towards Ishani.(RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS #2 episode 125 page 43). He was even up to shout at me for kidnapping and keeping Ishani in our house. That Ranveer can never even think about other girl at all. But as Maa told me that Ranveer is ready to marry Naina means something has happened in these past two and half months. Let us go to India we should help Ranveer and Ishani Uttam. Because of their help only Nirbhay bhaiya who need to be in Jail for kidnapping Ishani is in home now.
Uttam:Okay Aarthi but we should get tickets and its not that easy.
Aarthi:Please try it out Uttam.
Uttam:Its already night here Aarthi. Let me try in the morning and before it you should talk to my mother whether she is fine to herself and whether she can manage her health now and can we leave?(Ranveer's unsaid feelings #2 episode 139 page 74)
Aarthi:Tk let me talk to her.
Uttam(gave a smile):Let me try to get ticket.Don't worry nothing wrong will happen.
Aarthi(giving a worried smile): I too wish the same.

MUMBAI AIRPORT..
As planned when it was exactly evening 5 o clock Rithika came out of the Mumbai Airport. She hired a taxi and told the Nirbhay's Mumbai house address to the driver. When it was 5.45 Rithika got down from the taxi and giving the money to the driver as the taxi left she entered Nirbhay's Mumbai house gate. She went to the door and as the door was open she entered the big hall. When she saw the hall and finding Naina in the sofa polishing her nails and giving herself a unwanted look thinking about the stupid love of Naina on Ranveer without any way to use Naina as a dice to separate Ranveer and Ishani she walked and came and stood in front of Naina.
Naina(feeling a person's presence she saw up and finding Rithika):Rithika..
Rithika(giving a smile); Hi marriage bride..
Naina(with a shyness): Thank you so much Rithika you did a great job to me and what about that Ishani...
Rithika:She is in My custody only.Don't worry Raj will take care of her. Till your marriage is over Ishani will be alive. Once the mangalsutra comes to your neck Ishani will breath her last breath.
Naina: Hmm surely do it.I need to show her that Naina didn't fail in getting Ranveer.
Rithika:Haan you can show her Naina.Where are your family?
Naina:They will come here by 7.30 Rithika they called me when they were up to board the flight. They will come..
Rithika:Tk...let me fresh up and come okay.

Rithika went to a room and made herself fresh and when she came out she called to Amba's number.
Bansi(picked the call): Hello Madam..
Rithika(with a cunningness):Amba is in your control only know?
Bansi:yes madam she is in my control only.. now should I give her the phone.
Rithika:Haan you should but before it today she need to come to the address which I will be sending to her mobile. Once I finish talking to her now and once I message her the address you get the phone. And in the evening come with her to that address.
Bansi:Tk madam.
Rithika: haan now go and give her the phone I need to tell her something.
Bansi:Tk Madam..

Rithika waited in the line were after 5 minutes she heard Amba's voice in a worried tone. Bansi was standing near Amba.
Amba:hello..
Rithika;Hello Amba aunt now listen what I am telling you. you should come and meet Naina's family today evening 8 o clock.
Amba:What?
Rithika: you are going to make Ranveer and Naina married to each other. Without seeing Naina's family how you will make the marriage?. Let me message the address you need to come.Come to that house.Tell your driver that its your friend house and come and talk well to them. Have a friendliness with Nirbhay's family.Just talk about Ranveer and Naina's marriage to them. Don't talk anything about Nirbhay kidnapping Ishani or about me to them okay. once and all okay Finalize Ranveer and Naina's marriage.Accept to the date they are telling to you okay. I won't be there when you are meeting their family but I will be watching you so don't try to do anything beyond what I said okay.

Amba:Okay let me come..
Rithika:That is good.

Rithika cut the call and messaged the Nirbhay's house address to Amba's phone. Amba saw the message in her phone.Once she finished reading the message of the address Rithika has sent Bansi got the phone from her hand.
Bansi:you saw the address know?
Amba: Haan
Bansi:When you are going to that place you should also take me with you.Got that.
Amba(shaking her head as yes): Haan let me.

The day was running at its span as the time was running finally it was evening 7.15 when Nirbhay's mother and Vikram with their luggage were entering the hall of their house. Naina was happy to see her mother and her brother.
Naina:(hugging her mother): Maa I am so happy.
Nirbhay's mother(hugging her back): Haan beta you are born to be happy.
Naina:(coming out of the hug); Haan Maa.(seeing Vikram):Bhaiya you should be near me till I get married. Nirbhay bhaiya is not near me but you should be near me okay.
Vikram(seeing her with a not able to accept look and seeing his sister smile with a smile): you happiness is all our family member's happiness. I will be with you.
Naina:mmm thank you and what about Aarthi Didi and uttam Jiju
Nirbhay's mother:Haan I have told Aarthi to come.Based on their tickets availability they will come. Other than that I should invite some of our relatives too..

When Nirbhay's mother was telling it there was a voice telling "No need for that"..
All hearing this voice turned to the side from where they got this voice when they saw Rithika was standing with a smile.
Nirbhay's mother:Rithika..(she gave a smile.),
Rithika(came near them): Haan Maa how are you?
Nirbhay's mother: Haan I am doing good hope you are good.
Rithika: Haan Maa I am so good.
Nirbhay's mother:why you are not telling to invite our guests?
Rithika: Maa its a marriage for now only because already Ranveer is married. So for now this will be a simple marriage and once everything is set between Ranveer and Naina you can make the marriage in a big level.
Nirbhay's mother:Haan but Ranveer and Ishani should divorce each other will that happen?
Rithika:Hmm after this marriage there won't be need for divorce at all.
Nirbhay's mother(without understanding):But why?
Rithika(with a smile);That and all I will take care of it. I will manage everything you no need to invite guest for now make it a simple marrige.
Naina:Haan Maa Rithika is right she only helped me a lot to get Ranveer in my life.
Rithika: Nothing big I have done Naina..
Nirbaya's mother: Nahi Rithika Naina is telling right only you are really supportive. I always wanted to see Naina's happiness. She wanted Ranveer in her life I was shocked when I came to know he is married but its all because of you now Naina and Ranveer's marriage is happening.Tk let me make it as a simple marriage without inviting any guest from our side.(with a doubtful voice): but how you made Ranveer accept for the marriage Rithika?
Rithika(with a supportive smile): That is not needed for you Aunty. you fresh up now. After another half an hour Ranveer's mother will come to have a talk with you about the marriage.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk let me get ready.
Rithika(before she could move): Maa I need to tell you something.
Nirbhay's mother: Haan tell me beta.
Rithika:Maa when Ranveer's mother is coming I won't be with you. I don't know whether you know this or not If Ranveer's family sees me they won't accept Naina as their Bahu. That is why I told you to tell that you sent me out of your life when you went to Nagpur to see Ranveer and Ishani.
Nirbhay's mother: you have arranged till the level of Ranveer's mother coming to us so okay you no need to come.we will accept your words Rithika.
Rithika:Thank you Maa And don't talk anything related to me and fix that tomorrow morning in Ranveer's house there will be meeting of Groom and bride that is Ranveer and Naina's meeting. Tell Ranveer's mother to make this meeting by tomorrow.And at the third day morning it will be marriage of Ranveer. In between day let us make mehandi ceremony and Sangeeth let us arrange for Naina's dress and Ranveer's dress on that day itself. Tell these things to Ranveer's mother.
Nirbhay's mother:She is groom's mother will she hear my words?
Rithika: she will surely accept it don't worry.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk beta let me. Now shall we fresh up and come.

Rithika shook her head as yes were Naina, Vikram and Nirbhay;s mother were moving towards their rooms. As they left Rithika had a happy smile in her face.She went up and was waiting for the time to be 8 o clock.
It was 8 o clock Nirbhay's mother, Vikram and Naina were ready in the hall waiting for Amba. Rithika was standing in the upstairs in order to view what all will be going in the hall and she was too seeing the entrance for Amba's arrival. When it was exactly 8.05 Amba with a sad face was entrering Nirbhay's Mumbai house. Bansi was standing behind her. Rithika was having a evil smile seeing the Puppet Amba.Nirbhay's mother, Naina and Vikram came and saw her with a smile in their face. Amba too was facing them.
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di. Niz update... Well... When ranveer sees naina hope he gets some clue about their plan... Waiting for their face to face... Update next soon... Keep smiling... 😳
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi
Nice update both chapters were good
Naina is so happyand this ritika's every move is getting successful
But i am not liking this spineless ranveer. He is not having any say in whateverhis mom is doing.
This naina'sfamily is equally idiot like naina. But hopefully aarti and uttam help them out.
Let's see how it unfolds
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next