Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hmm behan its for you only πŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸΌ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Hey sakshi! Interesting update once again! 

Loving it πŸ˜³

Hi Richie
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Nandri sakshi di..πŸ˜›

you are welcome dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Yes sakshi di..πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌ
sakshi5050 thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 233
It was a next day morning were Ishani was sleeping sitting in the chair that she is tied to. As 20% of sun rays fell from a small ventilator that made Ishani's eyelids to move. Ishani slowly opened her eyes where she again saw herself in the tied state and her face underwent a heavy sadness.
Ishani(to herself):What should I do now? I am held up by Rithika. There Baba is also kidnapped. Maa is doing everything Rithika is telling her to do without any way.I am Feeling sorry for all of us. If I try to escape If Rithika did anything to Baba means no that too should not happen. Then what should I do now?
She was having a helpless face where that was the moment Rithika entered the hall with a smile in her face.
Rithika:Good morning Ishani.
Ishani gave a anger glance.
Rithika(seeing her anger glance): Hmm I can feel your anger actually for the past one week in the morning I am telling good morning to you but you never told me good morning. How it will be a good morning to you? These many days you would have seen Ranveer's face after you woke up now a days you are seeing my face only know.

Ishani saw her like she would burn Rithika with her eye look itself.
Rithika(seeing her strict look):Nothing use in this look dear everything is in my control. Now I am the director of Ishveer love story. Now I am going to move to the next step once it is successful let me tell you what is it? okay. have a nice day.
Telling it giving a funny smile Rithika started to move out of the hall to her small room. Rithika sat in her room and took her phone and dialed a number and waited for the call to be picked.
Naina(picking the call): Hello Rithika..
Rithika:Hello Naina how are you?
Naina: Haan I am okay tell me what is happening there?
Rithika:From tomorrow count three days. Third day morning it will be your marriage.
Naina(with a face full of happiness):sure will it happen?
Rithika:you trust me know?
Naina:Haan of-course..
Rithika:Okay send me the matrimonial site link you have uploaded your profile and your profile id.
Naina:Tk let me message it to you.
Rithika:Hmm do it immediately.
Naina:Okay let me cut the call.
Rithika:hmm

Telling it Rithika cut the call were she was waiting for Naina's message. After 5 minutes of wait Rithika got Naina's message telling her profile id and a matrimonial site link. Rithika seeing the message with a evil face forwarded it to Amba's phone and she called to Bansi's number.
Bansi(working in the garden hearing his phone ring picked the call): Hello madam.
Rithika:Let me be in the line go to Amba's room and put the phone in speaker mode.See to that no one is hearing my voice.
Bansi:Okay madam.
Rithika:Ek minute
Bansi:Yes madam
Rithika:you know to operate laptop right?
Bansi:Yes I can madam.
Rithika:Tk now go to Amba.
Bansi:Okay madam.

He entered the hall. The complete house was silent as no one has come out of their room. Bansi went near Amba's room and glancing no one is seeing him he knocked the door. Amba who was sitting with sad face thinking about Kailash hearing the door knock without heart to get up from the bed got up and went and opened the door where she saw Bansi in front of her.
Amba(in thoughts): more than Kailashji being in Rithika's custody seeing this man's face is the hectic thing for me. (making herself okay): tell me.
Bansi(showing her phone):Rithika madam told me to be near you and she need to talk to you.
Amba: Let me talk ..

Bansi entered Amba's room and locked the door and he put the phone in speaker mode.
Bansi:Madam I have put the phone in speaker mode Amba is near me you can talk to her madam.
Rithika:That is good Bansi.Good morning Aunty.

Amba didn't tell anything.
Rithika(feeling the silence): What Amba's aunty both mother in law and daughter in law are the same If I tell good morning Ishani is too not responding and you are too not responding ..
Amba(in a frustrated voice):Tell me what should I do now?
Rithika(with a smile): Not bad you are ready to my orders. That's good this will surely safeguard your husband.Tk now I have messaged a matrimonial site link and profile id to your phone. Tell Bansi to operate Ranveer's laptop and open the link I have sent and using that profile Id view the profile let me be in the line.
Amba:What matrimonial profile? for what?
Rithika: I don't want your question now ask Bansi to take the Laptop of Ranveer. Its with you only know?
Amba: Haan I have kept it in my room only.
Rithika:Bansi take the Laptop and switch it on.
Bansi:Haan let me madam(seeing Amba):Where is the Laptop?
Amba:(showing the cupboard):There is Ranveer's laptop.
Bansi:Tk(he went to the cupboard Amba showed and took the laptop and he kept the laptop in the table and kept the phone near him).
Rithika:Bansi see to that Amba is near you.
Bansi:(seeing Amba near him):She is near me only madam.
Rithika:Tk see Amba's mobile there is link of a site and a profile Id.
Amba stood next to Bansi..Bansi switched on the laptop where the laptop asked for a password.
Bansi(to Rithika):Madam Laptop is asking for Password.
Amba was taking a deep breath and at a corner of her heart she was happy that Bansi is not able to Access the laptop.
Rithika:Don't worry type the letters I am telling you.
Bansi:Okay madam(he made himself ready to type).
Rithika:I...S...H...A...N...I. and then tap enter.
Bansi (typed the letter and tapped enter where the system automatically went in): It opened madam.
Rithika:Hmm that is it?

Amba's happiness was like a camphor in the air. It didn't lost for few minutes too. There was Ishani's wallpaper in his laptop. Amba was feeling for Ishani seeing Ishani's image in the wallpaper.
Rithika:Tk Bansi is the laptop connected to internet.
Bansi:I have my phone with my internet pack let me connect it.
Rithika:Tk do it.

Bansi went to his phone settings and tapped for hot spot WiFi and he connected it with the laptop.
Bansi:Done madam(he kept the phone in the table near the laptop).
Rithika:Tk now see Amba's phone and the message I have sent and enter the link I have sent and using your debit card money create a matrimonial account in that site in the name of Ranveer mention him as RV and photo search in his laptop surely there will be his photo and regarding details fill it as you wish no worries and with that account view the profile Id I have sent and  show that girl to Amba.
Bansi:Tk madam.

Amba was really confused about the way Rithika is talking to Bansi. She cannot get what Rithika is wanting where within next 30 minutes Bansi created a profile for Ranveer and entering the profile Id he saw Naina's photo and profile.
Rithika(who was waiting in the line):Got it.
Bansi:Yes madam the girl name is Naina Singh..
Rithika:Not bad perfect Bansi(in a clear tone): Amba aunt.
Amba(in a confused tone): Haan tell me...
Rithika:This is the girl you are going to make Ranveer marry.
Amba(in a shocked tone):what?
Rithika:Now what you need to do is Go to Ranveer and tell him that he too need to move on in his life. As Ishani has run with a lover and has settled in her life and to prevent Ishani from coming back in his life you are wishing to get him married.And this girl Name is Naina and till I tell you don't tell Naina's name to Ranveer or show him the photo of Naina. Just tell him that you will see a good girl only for him so all he need to do is to marry that girl. Tell him that this is your wish.Will you?
Amba:Rithika what are you about to do to Ranveer?Ranveer can never ever think about a girl other than Ishani.
Rithika:(with a smile):Mrs. Amba vaghela you want a life with your husband or not? you need to know who this Naina is?She is none other than Nirbhay's sister. you know Nirbhay right? one of your Baahu's lover.The man who once kidnapped Ishani for her beauty.
Amba:I know him Rithika I have not seen him but I have known him so well.To his sister you want me to marry Ranveer?
Rithika:you need to do it.Now go and  Tell Ranveer that you started to search for girl and told a agent to keep a matrimonial site for Ranveer and with that you got to know about a girl.Don't tell Naina's name to Ranveer now or Don't show her photo too.I know Ranveer won't ask for other girls photo and all.Tell this girl is your choice and she is a good girl.Tell him that girls family can come anytime and tell him to be prepared. you should make him ready for this marriage okay. So do it now. Do it or else let me inject the injection in the Kailash's body.
Amba: Nahi nahi let me do it.
Rithika:That is good. Now Bansi you can close the laptop.
Bansi:okay madam.
Rithika:Let me cut the call.
Amba:Tk...

Bansi cut the call and took his phone from the table and he disconnected the net from his phone and switched off the laptop and took Amba's phone too. He kept both the phone with him and seeing Amba.
Bansi:Do what Madam told you to do.
Amba:Tk let me..

Bansi with strict look moved towards the door and opening the door went out of the room of Amba were as he left her room Amba was having tears in her eyes.
Amba:(to herself): What is happening around us? kailash is in hands of Rithika. She even kidnapped Ishani now she is asking me to make Ranveer married to Naina.That Naina is Nirbhay's sister oh god.  Tk no way I need to do it. I don't have any other option.
Amba wiping her tears took Ranveer's room key and started to walk towards Ranveer's room. No one is coming out of their rooms now a days as they all are worrying about the things that is going in their life. Amba came and opened Ranveer's room and she entered the room where Ranveer was sleeping sitting in the sofa. Amba was worried to see Ranveer where he was not shaving his beard and he is looking so sad. Amba went near Ranveer and touched his shoulders.
Amba:Ranveer..
Ranveer(still sleeping in a worried tone): Ishani come to me...
Amba(felt sorry for Ranveer and without any way shaking his shoulders in a shouting tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(came out of the sleep and saw Amba with a half sleep face): maa..
Amba:Haan Maa go and fresh up and come I need to talk to you.
Ranveer: haan Maa.
Ranveer like a deadly man went to the washroom where Amba sat in the sofa with heavy heart. After 20 minutes Ranveer came out fresh up himself. But he was still with the sad face. He came and stood in front of Amba.
Ranveer:Tell me Maa.
Amba(making herself okay with a strict face):See I have planned for your marriage.
Ranveer(really shocked to the extreme): Marriage maa what are you telling?
Amba:Haan that Ishani ran with her lover know now you too need to move on in your life. Be ready any time I will bring the girl I have seen for you and your marriage will happen.
Ranveer: Maa please you are doing something that is against our culture.I am already married and I have a child and who is willing to marry me?
Amba:That girl will marry you I have seen a girl.
Ranveer:Who is that girl?
Amba:I won't tell anything about that girl I am your mother and I will give a good girl only in your life. She will not be a worst girl like Ishani. She is a good girl and you need to marry and that is it.
Ranveer:(gave a unable to accept face): No Maa.
Amba(took Ranveer hand and kept it in her head in ordering tone): you need to marry Ranveer its a promise on me.
Ranveer(seeing her without an option in a confirmed tone):Let me come till marriage Maa. Just for the promise I am doing to you its just for you but before that marriage Ishani will surely come.Its a promise on you.
Amba(was touched by Ranveer's words in thoughts):I too wish that only Ranveer(coming back to the world):She will never come let me see even If she comes I won't allow her. Now shave yourself and be ready the girls family can come anytime.May be today or tomorrow so be active and shave yourself first.

Taking Ranveer's hand from her head with a silent face she started to walk out of Ranveer's room and she locked his room where Ranveer was having tears in his eyes.
Ranveer(in a confirmed tone);Don't know what is going in my life. Marriage again in my life? Fine Maa let it come but Anything can happen to my life Maa but before this marriage happens Ishani will surely come in front of me. Its not only the trust on my love its the trust on my Ishani.Come back Ishani.
Screen freezes on the Ranveer's confidence face...
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
NidsJ thumbnail
Among all this, funniest thing is their passwords... 🀣 🀣

Pakke laila majnu hai dono... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh... Niz update sakshi di... Their password is amazing... Every password is to protect from others... But ishveer's πŸ˜ƒ now rithika planned marriage for ranveer and amba too made him promise... Ranveer is confident that ishani will come before it... How s she gonna come... And who gonna help her... Very interesting sakshi di... Waiting for ur next epi... Keep smiling... πŸ˜‰ 😳
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing updates yaar.your story is going on a very nice track.i am realy enjoing them.waiting for next.
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
A well written Episode
Now ritika is on a plan to blackmail amba and marry Ranveer with naina
I like the way Ranveer beleive on ishani that se come in 3 days