Frequent Posters

powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
iss time pakaa time nikalke reply dugi  😳
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg ishveer is trapped feeling bad for cutiepie. So sad wish she could get her mamma soon let's see who will find ishani
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

ISHVEER WITH OUR CUTIE PIE

Hey this pic is edited by me...
https://i.imgur.com/5gncCTV.jpg
o_gudiya thumbnail
Vanakkam sakshi di. 
Epudi erukinga..
Nice but not nice episode..😛
Ranveer trapped in aMBAs custody..ishani and kailash traped in ritikas custody as well as amba..
This is really..just no words..
U made a great suspenss wht is going to happen 1 week later.
Update soon..
Nandri for updating today sakshi di..
Unna nala pathuko and eppavum sirichikita Iru..😳😳
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di... Really amazing update... Everyone are caught in a bad situation... Rithika trapped everyone... Feeling very sad of ishveer and raagini... Their beautiful family time and happiness tooo had been snatched... That stupid rithika 😡 Now eagerly waiting to know who will find ishani and help her... What's happened in one week... Its going very interesting day by day dr... Eagerly waiting to know what happen... Update next soon dr... Keep smiling 😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely one darl and sorry fr posting without ur permission

o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Lovely one darl and sorry fr posting without ur permission

Is it for me..??

Sahil88 thumbnail
A sad one episode
Feeling bad for Raghni,Ranveer,Amba and ishani they are tangled
Waiting for the next
What happen after 1 week
Update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 232
ONE WEEK LATER...
Everything was going under the control of Rithika till this day. The one week has been a sure hell for Amba, Kailash, Ishani and Ranveer. Especially to Raagini. RV mansion where Amba was still in the control of Bansi there was no call of Rithika for this one week.But Bansi was having Amba's phone with him and he was watching her so well when ever she goes to Ranveer's room or she tries to talk to someone in house. Amba was showing her old attitude and was still pretending to hate Ishani to all Ishani's family. As police were not helping them as Amba with message proved Ishani ran with some man Parekh's didn't know what to do further and they didn't Have any way to help out Ishani. Parul was managing Raagini to the extreme she can but one way or the other the cutie pie was longing for Ishani. Kailash was always threatened by Abhay or by Rithika through phone call. She was threatening him that she will kill either Amba or Ishani. She was threatening him by telling she may anytime give order to inject the poison injection on him. Kailash was released from clutches only to have his food and to use his washroom other time he is held with the chair and tied by heavy ropes. Without any way he needed to obey Rithika and Abhay's words. Ishani too was held in a worst situation with Rithika where Rithika was always having a argument and challenge with Ishani. Ishani was not knowing what to do? or how to move out from this problem? Thinking everything all she can do is only to abide Rithika's words just for the sake of Kailash.As everyone's situation was worst in Parekh's as well Vaghela's the most worst man was none other than our hero Ranveer Vaghela. As the camera panned in his room the man who born only for loving was sitting in the bed stage and resting his back in bed. He was showing his back to the camera. When the camera went to his face he was sad hugging a photo with a one week long beard. He is not at all having any other reaction when he is alone.
Ranveer(slowly took the photo he is hugging and saw the photo where Ishani was smiling to him with a tear in his eyes); Ishani..one week is over Ishani.. I am badly missing you please come to me. where are you?
Were that was the moment he heard a cute voice "Here I am" Ranveer immediately turned and saw from where he heard the voice where Ishani was standing wearing white color Anarkali with a smile in her face.She was looking like a angel to Ranveer's eyes.
Ranveer(with a smile): Ishani you came?
Ishani(keeping her both the hand in her hip and seeing him with a funny strict look); Where will I go leaving you? I am your wife Ranveer.

Telling it with a smile she came towards him with a lovely walk.She was smiling to him so much where Ranveer was so happy to see her. She came and stood in front of him.
Ishani(with a heart full of love touched his cheek and caressed his one week long beard):For me only you have grown this beard know?
Ranveer(keeping the photo in the bed like a small boy shaking his head as yes with a smile); Haan for you only. you like me If I have long beard know?
Ishani(cubing his both the cheeks with both the hands with a smile); I always love it.

Ranveer and Ishani were smiling and seeing each other where there was tonnes and tonnes of happiness in each others face.
Ranveer;we both are happy when we are together know?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes); Haan really happy with each other. But what happen to you today?
Ranveer(without getting her); Nothing happened to me. when you are with me what is going to happen to me?
Ishani:No something has happen to you. Because when I stand near you all the time you never stand leaving gap between us. you will surely pull me towards you and romance me know?
Ranveer(with a smile slowly went close to her and took his hand behind her and pulled her close to him); I love you so much.
Ishani:Only love you don't trust me?
Ranveer: I trust you I trust you more than me Ishani.
Ishani:(with a emotional face);That trust only will give me power to fight against everything Ranveer.
Ranveer:surely Ishani I will be trusting you till my last breath I don't mind what other tell about you. I know you are pure soul If men come behind you its not your fault. I trust you
Ishani(keeping her hands in his back with a emotional smile):Can I kiss you?
Ranveer:(with a mesmerized tone):Any time I have denied your kiss? give me.

Ishani lovingly caressed his beard's long hair and turned his face to other side and with all her love planted a kiss on his cheek. Ranveer was slowly turning his face and seeing her lips where both their lips had only a inch gap and seeing her eyes where both were seeing each other with a unexplained love.
Ishani(in a low tone):Don't leave me Ranveer..I will die If you leave me.
Ranveer(pulling her more close to him);I am there for you. Never mind anything till this Ranveer is in this world. He will be only for you he will never have a second thought to leave you.Can I too kiss you?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): As you have long hair in your beard and mustache kiss me in my lips.
Ranveer(seeing her lips with a love);Haan let me.

He saw her lips and with a love shut his eyes and made himself ready to kiss her when he was about to kiss he only kissed the air. He opened his eyes where he didn't find Ishani in front of him.
Ranveer had a disappointed face as he came to know its a dream. He saw around the room where he didn't find Ishani. He saw the photo that he has kept in the bed were in the photo Ishani was smiling to him lovely. Ranveer started to cry heavily where he sat in the bed and touching Ishani's image in the photo he half laid in the bed.
Ranveer(he cried a lot):Of course I trust you Ishani don't think that old Ranveer who will hurt you and humiliate just hearing others wrong words on you.Thinking that I won't trust you don't do any sacrifices hiding your feelings Ishani.You made me a man you thought me who is a perfect husband. I am your husband I came to know real love is blind trust.
He started to cry laying in the bed where tears were falling in the bed. Tears were coming through his nose where he didn't even think to wipe his tears.He laid in the bed properly and took Ishani's photo and held in front of his face with tearful eyes.
Ranveer(in a emotional tone):We both came close Ishani so close but in our story our distance never reduced.It is really not needed that all the love stories need destination even without destination there are stories of love. I too never need destination for our life Ishani as when ever I am happy with you I need to travel this love journey in my life always. But...(with a disappointed tone); but I am scard whether our story will be a incomplete story.
BG SONG:

paas aaye..
dooriyaan phir bhi kam naa huin
ek adhoori si hamaari kahaani rahi
aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi
jaa mile.. jaa mile..
ishq sachcha wahi
jisko milti nahi manzilein.. manzilein..

Ranveer got up from the bed and sat in the bed resting his head in the head rest and saw Ishani's face in the photo. The clear fair face that always made him to fall for her.
Ranveer(with a fade smile):Are you still thinking Ranveer will mistrust you? Let any one tell anything about you I very well know those letters were not written by you and that message too.someone is cornering you but who is it? Even to know that I need to come out of this room but I am locked Ishani. But I know you very well know to fight this world do something and come to me.
He touched Ishani's cheek with his finger.
Ranveer;(with a emotional smile);This fair innocent face will be always making me to fall for you. More than this your soft nature will always make me a man to fall in your feet too. That Nagpur life is really a dream cum true for me Ishani(their Nagpur life came in front of him where smile came to his face to himself):There were colors in that life, there were lights in that life all were because you were completely near me.My world was like heaven to me Ishani those days can never be forgotten by my heart. But now our life is like a water bubble that will lose its life in just few seconds now I too lost my life with in a small moment. I should not lose you Ishani come back.(he hugged Ishani's photo to his heart):
BG Song:
rang thay, noor tha
jab kareeb tu tha
ek jannat sa tha, ye jahaan
waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
likh ke chhoD gaya tu kahaan

Ranveer(hugging her photo very well closed his eyes):Our story should not be incomplete Ishani.(he rested his head well in the head rest and felt this separation like his heart was going to burst at any moment).
BG SONG:

hamari adhoori kahani..
hamari adhoori kahani..

This was the moment Ishani who was sleeping in the tied chair in the sitting position feeling something immediately opened her eyes and in a immediate tone "Ranveer".
Ishani(to herself in a worried tone):Hope Ranveer is crying so much. I am feeling something wrong. Don't know what is happening to Ranveer and Raagini there.(crying to herself):I am missing you both so much.I know you are bonded by promises Ranveer but I really don't know how to handle this problem. I really need you near me..(she closed her eyes and was crying where tears fell in her cheeks).
where this is the moment she hear a voice telling "I am always near you"
Ishani opened her eyes and saw the direction she heard that voice where she saw Ranveer who was sitting in a plastic drum holding his chin with his elbow supporting by his knees with a charming smile.
Ishani(in that dull face with a smile);Ranveer..
Ranveer(giving a charming wink); Haan Ranveer but sirf Ranveer nahi hain its Ishani's Ranveer.
Ishani:(with a cute look): Haan mera Ranveer. you came to rescue me?
Ranveer(with a humor smile):Nahi I just came to glance this warehouse.
Ishani:(without understanding);Kya?
Ranveer(got up and came near her);Then what? you very well know I came to rescue you only then what is a question that you came to rescue me?
Ishani:Tk sorry to ask like that now come and release me from the clutches.
Ranveer:That is how you should order Ranveer. let me come..

He came with a smile to her and he was removing the ropes that were above his body. When he was removing the rope Ishani was falling for him seeing his cute lovely nature. He removed the rope when Ranveer saw her she was staring at him.
Ranveer(showing his hands in front of her face): Hello Ishani..
Ishani:(coming to the world); Haan
Ranveer:I have released you now get up.

Ishani with a cute look on him got up from the chair and saw his eyes.
Ranveer:shall we go?
Ishani with a smile shook her head as no.
Ranveer(without understanding); don't want to go. Then what you want me to do?
Ishani without any word hugged him immediately where Ranveer too hugged her so well.
Ishani(being in the hug):love me.
Ranveer(with a naughty face brought her out of the hug); Haan even I think its a good idea let us romance in this place too. Its like a fighting place in Bollywood cinema climax but let us change the history by romancing in this place.

Ishani gave a smile to him where Ranveer cutely came close to her and keeping his hand behind her back pulled her close to him and he saw her lips.
Ishani(in a mesmerized tone); How you came to know I am here?
Ranveer:My heart is hooked with your heart. Our hearts are like wi-fi connection no one can see it but there will be a connection between us.That is how I came to know you are here and I know my wife will sacrifices me if our enemies ask you to do it. she will be crying all alone sacrificing me so to avoid that situation I came to rescue her.
Ishani:I love you.
Ranveer(with a smile):Let me show that love through a kiss,

Telling it he went close to her lips where before he could kiss her Ishani with  shyness moved from him where there was the same smile in Ishani's face but when Ishani saw the place where Ranveer was standing she didn't find him now. Ishani saw herself where she was still tied by the ropes. where the smile was slowly turning down to be a heavy cry for Ishani.
Ishani(to herself):What happen Ranveer?To our life.. we were so happy in that Nagpur life. you me and our child but what has happened now?(thinking their life in Nagpur and the way they shared love in their relationship); I was feeling your fragrance Ranveer all the time when I am near you. We walked together but where we have come(she saw around herself where still tears were flowing in her eyes).
BG SONG:
khushbuon se teri yoon hi Takra gaye
chalte chalte dekho na hum kahaan aa gaye

Ishani(with a feeling face and a fade smile):I am sure Ranveer you will trust me and I know you are man to love me. I know you changed a lot and let me tell you this separation will surely end soon.surely there will be a season of meeting at a point of time. There is always a pure love between us our love angels are surely there to help us. Our love fragrance is everywhere.surely even god will come to read our story.
BG SONG:
pyaas ka ye safar khatam ho jaayega
kuch adhoora sa jo tha poora ho jaayega
jhuk gaya aasmaan
mil gaye do jahaan
har taraf hai milan ka samaa
Doliyaan hain saji, khushbuein har kaheen
paDhne aaya khuda khud yahaan..
Ishani(with a worried voice):Please someone help us to come back together soon.Ishveer story should never be a incomplete story.

BG SONG:
hamari adhuri kahaani
hamari adhuri kahaani..

Screen splits on Ranveer who is hugging Ishani's photo and crying silent to himself and Ishani who is crying so much with trust on her love and feeling bad for her helpless state.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉

o_gudiya thumbnail
A biggest surprise sakshi di..😃
Double treat..😉