Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
PICS COURTESY FROM ISHVEER FANS WHO POSTED IN FB THANK YOU GUYS AND THIS IS FOR YOU SAKSHI ALWAYS YOU POST A WONDERFUL FAIRY TALE STORY AND MAKES US HAPPY THANK YOU DARL😊
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
ISHVEER WITH OUR CUTIE PIE

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Lovely pic dear
I am happy to see these pics πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishveer are looking rocking
modern and stylish couple with their baby
nice pic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

PICS COURTESY FROM ISHVEER FANS WHO POSTED IN FB THANK YOU GUYS AND THIS IS FOR YOU SAKSHI ALWAYS YOU POST A WONDERFUL FAIRY TALE STORY AND MAKES US HAPPY THANK YOU DARL😊

Hi dear they have done a great job Ishveer fans are always Ishveer fans
thanks for presenting these images dear
I am really happy
and my story is a fairy tale
because of you people reading it only
thank you so much dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

This is best dear
loved it completely
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
yeah me too dear di is my most fav pic
sakshi5050 thumbnail

yeah me too dear di is my most fav pic

you again made me to fall for Ishveer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

All pic was awesome but this pic is adorable no word to come in my mind after see this pic
thanks for sharing guysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 231
The day came to its night were Rithika brought dinner for Ishani.Ishani was sitting in the chair with heavy ropes above her with a sad face. Rithika with a smile kept the plate of food in another stood in front of Ishani.Ishani saw Rithika with a silent look.
Rithika;come on you would have not had anything from morning I think have this now.
Ishani(seeing her with a strict look): I don't want it.
Rithika(with a evil face): I am not requesting you to have your dinner I am ordering you to have your dinner now. You should obey my words till you are in my custody. Now you are going to have you dinner or can I call to my Henchman and tell to inject the poison to your Baba.
Ishani(with a broken heart):Don't do anything to Baba let me have it.
Rithika;That is good.(seeing inside a room in warehouse);Raj..
Raj:Yes coming madam..

Within the next minute Raj came out of the room where Ishani gave a awkward glance over Raj.
Rithika(seeing Raj):Raj remove her from the clutches let her have her dinner.
Raj came and started to remove the ropes from Ishani where Ishani was feeling so uncomfortable as that Raj was near her.
Ishani(seeing Rithika with a questioning tone):you wanted to kill me then you no need to give food for me. Without food I myself will die.
Rithika:(with a fun making smile):How will I kill you that easily Ishani? don't worry I won't kill you but I will be the director of your death episode.Till that Naina show her victory of getting Ranveer from you you should be alive my girl then only your death will come. Now without further question have this dinner don't worry there is no poison in it.Till Naina and Ranveer's marriage your breath will be there with you.

Ishani due to the threatening of Rithika without anyway obeying her words started to have her dinner. Rithika was watching her with sharp eyes. Raj was seeing Ishani with a lure look. As Ishani finished her dinner.
Rithika:Come now go and wash your hands and use the washroom and come we will tie you again.
Ishani thinking Kailash life without any way was doing what all Rithika said her to do. After a while Ishani came out of washroom where Rithika made Ishani sit in the chair and Raj again tied her with heavy ropes.
Rithika(once Raj finished clutching of Ishani with a smile);Ishani can I tell you something?
Ishani saw her with a questioning look.
Rithika:Now your Ranveer also cannot help you. Your Ranveer is locked in his room in RV Mansion.
Ishani(with a shocked face):Kya?
Rithika:Hmmm you know what I did as soon as Ranveer went to his house.I messaged Amba and with Kailash's kidnap I blackmailed her and I told her that she should lock Ranveer in his room and she should get promise from Ranveer that he should not try to search Ishani. Finally I told Amba to get his laptop and phone and told her to keep Ranveer in her control.

Ishani was completely shattered thinking their family's state now.
Rithika:(with a smile);Finally Amba did what I said.She got promise from Ranveer that he will not search for you. so surely here after Ranveer won't search for you because he is always emotionally connected to promises and his mother's words. I made Ranveer to be house arrested.No one can find You Ishani. Good night sleep well.
Rithika telling it went out of the hall where Raj followed her too.as Rithika went the light that were glowing was switched off and three dim light were glowing in the place Ishani was tied. Ishani was really feeling helpless.
Ishani(to herself):Within a day how all our lives has changed. Naina is loving Ranveer she wants to get married to Ranveer. Rithika want to separate me and Ranveer. For all their own objectives they are playing with all the people's feelings. Don't know how Raagini is? Don't know how Ranveer is crying now? how to get out of this problem? what to do?(she had a worried face)
Ranveer who was locked by Amba in his room after having his dinner that Amba brought. He was not at all ready to have his food but Amba was scolding him and to abide by his mother's words he had his dinner.He was sitting in the bed stage and resting his back in the bed.He was so worried where he was completely broken inside him.
Ranveer(to himself);we three were so happy in Nagpur. What happened suddenly? Don't know who has taken away Ishani? Don't know in what situation Ishani is held up?Now I am not in the situation to take care of Raagini also. she cannot be without Ishani for a single minute but now my cutie pie will be missing her mother a lot. Maa got promise that I should not try to find Ishani. I too promised her. My laptop and mobile are with Maa. I cannot even see any of Ishani's family members as I am locked inside the room. If I see Sharman at least he will try to help Ishani. What is this new trouble in our life? who is the one who took away Ishani? Is it Nirbhay?Nahi he is in coma. Rithika? even if it is Rithika how can she come to Nagpur and all. She can never know we were in Nagpur. Then who is it? (he held his head with both the hands):How to handle this problem? what to do?
He had a sad face with a tear drops in his eyes.
Amba was crying in her room.
Amba(to herself):If I have first itself accepted Ishani this Rithika would have never come in our life at all. Its all because of me only seeing the wealth of Rithika I only thought to marry Rithika to Ranveer. Because of that only she came in all our lives. She is hurting Kailashji Ishani and even me and Ranveer. Bansi is watching me all the time.My phone is with him only. Even If I try to tell about the problem to any one of the people in the house If Bansi came to know about it or Rithika too watched it through video calling or something that is it I cannot see Kailashji alive. Rithika never worries to kill people. No I will not allow anything to hurt Kailashji and Ishani. But what is the solution for this problem? what this Rithika is really up to? what to do?
She was crying so much.
Screen splits on Ishani, Ranveer and Amba's worried and crying faces.
Sharman came out changing himself to night dress where Raagini was sleeping in their bed where Parul was sitting beside Raagini. Sharman came and sat at the other side of the bed.
Sharman:Finally she slept?
Parul:Haan she have.
Sharman:Thank you so much Parul your support at this moment means a lot to all of us.
Parul(with a smile);Its my family too Sharman I will do all the things to keep my family happy but we are not happy now where is Bhabhi?what is actually happening around us? Why maasi is suddenly hating Bhabhi?
Sharman:I too have all these doubts Parul but now its not the time for us to find the answers for these question first we need to find out where is Ishani? for that we really need police help.Kaki has locked Ranveer inside the room now I only need to do something to find Ishani.
Parul:hmm Bhabhi need to come soon sharman that will not only solve all the problems but it will be a good thing for Raagini. Bhabhi has petted her so much it seems though we all are around Raagini she is only wanting Bhabhi so do what is possible By you.
Sharman;Haan tomorrow morning let me go to commissioner and complaint about it.
Parul: Haan sleep now.
Sharman:Tk

Sharman laid beside Raagini where Parul too laid in the other side of Raagini. All the people in the house were completely lost in their thoughts and were having a worried sleep,
NEXT DAY MORNING
Sharman was in front of Commissioner.
Sharman:Sir my sister is missing from yesterday morning. Please find her sir. She is RV's wife.
Commissioner;RV's wife last time when she was kidnapped you and RV only came to me I think?
Sharman:yes sir now also my sister is missing.
commissioner:Do you think it as kidnap?
Sharman:Of course someone has done something to her sir. Or else she never had any need to run from house and all.
Commissioner;Why RV didn't come?
Sharman:sir he is so sad because of his wife missing that is why I came.
Commissioner;from where she is missing?
Sharman:She and her husband were in Nagpur for past some days.From their house in Nagpur only my sister is missing.
Commissioner;Did RV try to complaint Nagpur police?
Sharman;Sir that I didn't ask him sir. he is not in a state to talk to us please help us to find my sister.
Commissioner:Tk write a complaint letter and attach your sister phone and give let me take immediate action.
sharman:Sure sir.

Sharman wrote a complaint letter and attached Ishani's photo with it and gave it to Commissioner.
commissioner;Let me appoint some inspector for it If any time police comes to as for anything cooperate with them they will surely find her.
Sharman:Thank you sir...

Commissioner gave a head shake where Sharman left from commissioner office and came to home without heart to go to office. When he was entering the hall he saw Parul, Baa with Krish and Raagini.
Parul(made Raagini sit in her lap and with a smile);see Krish he is your brother know? If you play with him you will forget all the worries.
Krish who was playing walking his steps took a doll from the tea poi and brought it to Raagini.
Parul(with a smile seeing Krish and Raagini):see your Bhaiya has brought doll to you.
Raagini(seeing the doll innocently thinking for a while seeing Parul with a smile less face):Mobo..
Parul;Mobo(she could not understand it),

Sharman came and sat opposite to Parul and Baa. where Raagini was seeing all with a silent face.
Baa(with a smile):Mobo means what is it Raagini?
Raagini (thinking about Ishani giving the doll If she asks for Mobo immediately started to cry):Mama..

Where all felt sorry for the state of Raagini. Parul took her in her hand and started to move to the garden and was trying to calm her. Mithesh and chaithali came to the hall and they came to sharman.
Mithesh:sharman what happen? Parul told you will be going to commissioner office to complaint to find Ishani.
Sharman:Haan Papa I did it
Chaitali:Oh my gods that Ishani shoulds comes or else wes will be outs of the house.
Baa(got up and came to her):Chaitali only your comfort is important for you.don't know where is Ishani?
Chaitali:Whats wrongs I tolds baa? If Amba put us out of the houses means what we have nothing we have?

Shaman:Baa please don't worry I have insisted to commissioner he told he will appoint a inspector surely they will find Ishani.
Baa(making herself okay);It should happen by god's grace,

The day was moving like a slow tortoise were no one was ready to talk to anyone. Raagini was some what okay with Parul but was often crying thinking about Ishani.Ranveer was given his breakfast and lunch by Amba.
It was evening of the day where Amba entered Ranveer room by unlocking it.She brought tea for him. Ranveer was standing in front of the window and staring outside and was standing with his silent look. Amba seeing his back was worried as she very well know he is dead inside him.
Amba(taking a deep breath);Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning to see his mother):Maa
Amba(gave tea in his hand);Have it.
Ranveer(got the tea);Let me have it but Maa please at least give my phone to me.

Amba;For what to contact police and tell them to find Ishani?
Ranveer:maa I said I won't try to search Ishani. But I am a businessman Maa many clients will call me at that time I should be available to them.
Amba;Be without your phone for a week. within this one week let me think whether to give the phone to you or not.
Ranveer(with a sad face);Where is Baba? still now he didn't come from Varanasi?
Amba:(felt for Kailash a moment and in a managing tone):He has gone to Varanasi a pilgrimage tour I don't want him to get worried with these matters so once he come let me tell this to him till that I don't want his tour to be spoiled.So now drink the tea.let me leave.

Without any way Ranveer drank the tea and gave the cup to Amba. Amba came out of his room where she was locking his room. Bansi came out of the curtain.He was having eye on Amba so well and he used to hear Ranveer and Amba's conversation standing outside the room.Amba giving up and down worried look on Bansi started to walk towards her room where before she reach her room there was voice..Any body here?
Amba hearing it saw down the hall standing in the upstairs.When she saw police inspector was standing. Bansi who was standing some distance from Amba too saw down the hall seeing it is police Bansi came towards Amba.
Bansi:you called to police?
Amba;nahi I didn't..
bansi:Then

When he was asking it Sharman came and saw the police and was talking to them.
Amba(getting Sharman has done it);its Sharman he would have complained to police.
Bansi:as you handled Nagpur police now handle them also police should never come in our track.I will be seeing you only okay.
Amba(shaking her head);Tk..Give my phone with that message from Ishani's number let me handle them.

Bansi gave her phone getting it Amba came down before she go down all Ishani's family came and stood in the hall.
Sharman(to the inspector):Tell me Inspector what information you need?
Inspector;Can you give me your sister phone number? or to whom she called at last..

Sharman;wo...(before he could answer)..
Amba(coming to the hall):To me only she messaged Inspector.
All Ishani's family didn't know how to react to it seeing Amba going to police
Amba(coming to Inspector):Inspector you no need to take this case. I am RV's mother.
Inspector;yes tell me can you give the message that Ishani has sent you.
Amba;Surely(she showed the message she got from Ishani's phone)
Inspector(reading the message):That means RV's wife has..
Amba:She is no more his wife Inspector as she said in the message she has run with somebody. Better close this case don't waste your time in this case. Even my son complained to Nagpur police thinking that his wife is missing then only we got this message. Even I showed it to Nagpur police they too closed the case. If you want you can contact Nagpur station. Let me tell the area.
Inspector:No need madam this message is enough If she has gone with other man with her will means there is no use in searching her.
Sharman:(seeing Amba);kaki what are you doing? you are telling the same thing to police too..
Amba(with a strict look): I said the truth
Sharman;But kaki...
Inspector(before sharman could talk);She is right sharman we cannot proceed with these kind of case. Let me inform commissioner about it. Even If we find this woman she won't come back to her husband and all. Let us leave..

police left the house where all Ishani's family were standing without knowing what to do further. Amba seeing them gave a her old style smile...and started to walk upstairs.
ONE WEEK LATER...
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Do not copy this post this is exclusive to India forums

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago