Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi!!!
Nice chapter...
Finally ishani & ritika came face to face...
Ishani got to know all the plans & bad things abt naina..
That's great...
& now her trust on ranveer is even more strong...
I love her confidence abt ranveer not mistrusting her...
Ranveer needs some moral support now & hope he'll get some from ishani's family...
I know he'll start finding soon...
Update soon...
Thnx for pm...

Hi Zuvi
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the chapter
ya Rithika and Ishani's face to face had happened
Ishani came to know all her plans and Naina's motive too
glad you liked it
happy that you liked the way Ishani trusted Ranveer
happy that you liked her love confidence on Ranveer
and this time Ranveer too didn't mistrsut her
surely Ranveer need some support let us see whether he gets it from
Ishani's family
surely he will act soon
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi
Awesome update as usaul.. wat a plan ...ritika really genious she make amba so helpless nd now ishani but i loved the way Ishani's still trust on ranveer nd belive that ranveer also trust on her blindly 👏
Well ritika's stupid nd selfish girl 😡 she can never be changed Hope Ranveer got any clue abt ritika plan
keep rocking
Update soon...
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy that you liked Rithika's plan ya surely is some where cruelly genious in
show and in my story too
she cleverly made Amba helpless and Ishani too
glad you loved the way Ishani's trusting Ranveer and is beliving Ranveer too
will be trusting her
surely Rithika is a stupid and selfish girl surely she can never understand others
feelings surely Ranveer need to act
let us see what happens
keep reading
let me update it
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Hi sakshi
Love the way ishani truted Ranveer
Ranveer and Raghni missing ishani soo much
Amba ,ishani and kailash are helpless even they know the truth
Let c what Ranveer will do to save her love
Track become interesting day by day
Really well written sakshi

Hi Hafsa
thanks for thec comment
glad you liked the way 'Ishani trusted Ranveer
ya Ranveer and Raagini are missing Ishani so much
ya three of them know the truth but all are held in a helpless situation
Ranveer will surely save his love
happy that you are interested in this track
glad you liked my writing
keep reading 😉😉😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sakshi dii...
Sorry for late...not late i think m very late today..
but it was a good episode..
hope ranveer saves ishani..
don't have any idea whts going to happen next
Do update soon di..bcoz its going on interesting day by day di..
take care and Keep smiling..:)

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

hey sakshi dii...

Sorry for late...not late i think m very late today..
but it was a good episode..
hope ranveer saves ishani..
don't have any idea whts going to happen next
Do update soon di..bcoz its going on interesting day by day di..
take care and Keep smiling..:)

Hi Gudiya behan thansk for the comment
no need to be sorry dear
glad you liked the episode
and ya let us see how Ranveer saves Ishani
hmm let us see how the story unfolds
surely dear let me update it
happy that the story is interesting to you
take care
keep smiling and keep reading 😉😉😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di... I m sorry that i was so late today... Actually held up with my xams. Will reply late for few more days... 😭 coming to ur story epi was so good dr .. Its moving interesting... Now ranveer should really do something to save his love... Now ishani tooo fall in rithika's trap.. So sad of ragini... Waiting to know everyone's reaction now... Update soon... Keep smiling... 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 230
Ishani's family members were seeing Ranveer who was standing holding Raagini in his hand.Ranveer was not able to face Ishani's family.He was struggling his eyes between the floor and Ishani's family members face.Baa didn't know how to react to this situation making herself strong she walked and came and stood in front of Ranveer.
Baa:Where is Ishani Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a painful eyes): Baa Ishani...
Amba(in thoughts):The house which had happiness is completely gone. What to do now? How will I protect Kailashji and Ishani?

When Ranveer was struggling to answer Amba's phone in Bansi's pocket vibrated. He took the phone and saw the phone where there was Rithika's message. Bansi read the message and gave the phone to Amba and signed her to see it. Amba got the phone and saw the message she got from Rithika and was again shocked with the message.
Amba(in thoughts was reading the message Rithika has sent to her):Hope you have reached your home. Even If you didn't reach by now let me tell you what should you do after reaching home.Once Ranveer enters the house all Ishani's family members will come and ask him about Ishani that time you need to shout that Ishani is characterless to all and tell you will protect your son from all of them and drag Ranveer and go to his room. After that you will get my call.
Amba reading the message in thoughts raised her head where Bansi getting Amba read the message got the phone without to anyone's notice from her hand and signed her with a strict look.Ranveer was standing silent in front of all Ishani's family members. Sharman came and stood in front of Ranveer.
Sharman(in a strict tone):Where is my sister Ranveer?
Ranveer:Sharman mein..
Sharman:Keeping trust on you only we gave Ishani in your hand. With trust on you only Ishani would have come to Nagpur with you but now Ishani has not come back to home but you have come.Where is Ishani?
Ranveer:(in a worried tone seeing Baa and Sharman): Baa I know Ishani is very important to you all. I am even missing her only but..
Baa:But what Ranveer? Don't know what happen to Ishani and at the same time don't know in what situation she is held up?
Amba(finding it as the right time without anyway making herself strong):Haan your pothi ran away. She would be in a good situation only dancing with her new lover.
Baa(in a confirmed tone): Amba Ishani is not like that.
Amba:Then what about the message I got from her number and the call I talked to her? Do you think I am blind or deaf to not mind those call and message.
Sharman:kaki Ishani is not that kind of girl. We all know that. Even you like Ishani more but what happen to you suddenly?
Amba:I am really feeling sorry to accept her as my daughter in law. What girl she is? How many guys she will have in her life?Chiraag,Shikhar, Nirbhay.(she joined hands in front of them):Here after better leave my son. He does not have need to live a life with a characterless girl.
Ranveer(in a broken tone):Maa Ishani is not like that Maa. I trust her.
Amba(in a anger tone):Just shut up Ranveer. Here after what ever may happen I will never let that Ishani enter your life.
Ranveer:(seeing Amba with a shocked face): Maa
Amba(held his hand with a anger cum strict face):Come with me..
She was about to Drag Ranveer with her..
Ranveer(realizing Amba is taking him with her):Maa ek minute..
Amba(stopped and saw Ranveer):kya?
Ranveer with Raagini came and stood in front of Baa and saw her with a helpless look.
Ranveer(in a broken tone): Baa I know you all are angry on me. I can even understand that your anger is justified but please do me a help.(he saw Raagini and saw Baa):Please keep Raagini with you.
Baa(seeing Raagini with a smile):Raagini..
Raagini(with a sad and silent face saw Baa in a cute tone): Baa..
Baa(a smile came in her face):Arrey your Mama has thought to call me Baa tk come..

Baa showed her hand to Raagini where the cutie pie came and rested herself in the embrace of Baa.
Ranveer(saw Parul who was standing next to Sharman):Parul..
Parul:Bhaiya.
Ranveer:Raagini's diaper is not changed from morning please can you?(he was hesitating).
Parul(with a supporting smile):Haan Bhaiya let me you don't worry.
Ranveer(with a head shake):Haan
Amba(who waiting to take Ranveer held his hand in a strict tone):You did what you need to do know? now come..

She dragged Ranveer catching his hand above his elbow and she was walking in the stairs.
Disha(who was seeing all these things):Did really Ishani run with new lover?No that cannot happen Ishani never had that guts and all then were is she? as usual any man falling in her beauty took her with him?If Ishani is not in this house this Amba would sent us out of the house too..my god.(she was worried for their state).
Amba brought Ranveer to him room and made him stand near the bed.
Ranveer:(in a bit shocked tone):Maa what happened to you? you very know Maa Ishani went to Jail for preventing me.The girl who was ready to hang herself for me will she ever think of cheating me?The message was not sent by Ishani Maa please trust me...
Amba(though was touched by his words without anyway in a clear tone):Ranveer people can change anytime. Ishani would have changed worst now too. She felt you are bored and she went to another man.This is why Parents are scared to make their son get married to beautiful girls. With her beauty this Ishani is making all the men stupids.(seeing Ranveer with a strict look):I hope you won't turn stupid Ranveer..
Ranveer:(with tears in eyes and in a anger tone): Haan I am stupid only. When Ishani went to jail for me I shook my head to you Maa.I told I will marry Rithika for your sake but that time you never know how much I cried alone. If you call my trust on Ishani as stupidity let me be a stupid Maa I really love that stupidity.

Telling it he completely cried and he sat in the bed stage and was crying so much. Amba was controlling her tears seeing Ranveer's state now.She didn't know whether to console Ranveer and tell the truth or to be a puppet in the hands of Rithika for the sake of Kailash and Ishani. When she was thinking the mobile that was in her hand vibrated.Amba was clear that was Rithika's call seeing crying Ranveer she came out of the room where she found Bansi standing in front of the room hearing her and Ranveer's conversation till now.
Bansi(seeing Amba's phone):madam's call attend it.
Amba(shaking her head as yes):Let me(she attended the call):Hello..
Rithika:You did what I said know?
Amba:(there were some tears); haan I have..
Rithika:Tk now do what I am telling you to do? you will do it know?
Amba:(wiping her tears):you never gave me any other option Rithika.
Rithika(with a smile):Hmm that is Rithika. Fine now listen to me. your son is RV he will try someway to prevent his wife. So he should not do it for that you should keep Ranveer in your control.
Amba:What?
Rithika: haan you should now go to Ranveer and take his hand and keep his hand on your head and get a promise that Ranveer will not try to search for Ishani. Once getting that promise tell him even after that promise you don't trust him and get his phone, laptop or any other communicable devices and lock him in his room.you serve food for Ranveer everyday.Bansi will have a watch on you.
Amba:Rithika what is this?
Rithika:I said you to do it or else let me kill your husband..
Amba(in a instant tone):Nahi nahi let me do it now..
Rithika:That is good now let me be in the line do what all I said then let me cut the call.Don't try to cut the call before I tell you to cut.
Amba(thinking her helpless state in a worried tone):Tk let me..
Amba kept her phone in her hand were Rithika was still in the line waiting to hear Ranveer and Amba's conversation.Amba entered Ranveer's room were Ranveer was still crying like a child. Bansi hided himself behind the curtain and made his view to see the incidents that is going inside the room.
Amba(going and standing near Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was crying heavily wiping his tears saw Amba): Maa
Amba:get up..(she gave a strict face to him).

Ranveer without getting Amba got up and stood in front of her.He was not able to get what his mother is up to.
Amba(with a confirmed tone):Ranveer you should not try to search that ishani at any moment.
Ranveer: Maa how can I leave her as it is?
Amba:I don't like Ishani Ranveer. I don't want her as your wife she went know let her be like that itself. She should not come back.
Ranveer:Maa(he saw her with a sad face): Maa I never know to live without Ishani. Already I am dead inside me Maa.
Amba:you want your mother to die?
Ranveer(in a shocked tone): Maa
Amba:I don't want that Ishani in your life If you try to search her I will surely die Ranveer.

Ranveer was seeing his mother with a shocked look. Amba held Ranveer's right hand and brought it above her head and kept his hand in her head.
Amba:Promise me that you will not search for that Ishani.
Ranveer:Maa..
Amba:If you try to find her or If you try to go to her I will die Ranveer.
Ranveer(in thoughts):Kya hua meri zindagi mein? Today morning I was happy with Ishani but before the night of the day my life has changed to the extreme.I know even Ishani will tell me to do this promise because she never wanted to hurt my family.(thinking it with a head shake): I promise Maa I won't try to find or search Ishani.
Amba:That is it(she took her hand from Ranveer's hand).
Ranveer took his hand from Amba's head and saw her with a silent look.
Amba(seeing him):Give you phone and where is your Laptop?
Ranveer:Phone and Laptop for what ?
Amba:you may do anything with that Laptop and phone I know that so give it to me. I don't want you to contact anyone and try to find that Ishani.
Ranveer:Maa I have promised on you. Do you think after this I will try to find Ishani. you don't trust me?
Amba:I trust you Ranveer but I am not trusting your love. That love will make you to go to any level I know that.That love will even make you forget your Parents so give it.
Ranveer(took his phone from his pocket and gave to Amba):My Laptop is in my bag only. Still now Bag is in hall only. you can take it.
Amba:Tk let me lock your room. I will give you food daily and don't try to run away from the room its again a promise on me.
Ranveer(like a deadly man shook his head as yes): Tk..

Rithika who was hearing the complete conversation of Amba and Ranveer was smiling to the extreme.Amba came out of the Ranveer's room and locked Ranveer's room.When Amba was about to turn Bansi came out of the curtain.
Amba(bit getting scared):Tum?
Bansi: Haan Mein you should get to know that I am watching you clearly. you should never try to do any over smartness know that is why I was hiding here and watching what were going inside.Now give your phone and Ranveer's phone.
Amba:Rithika is in my phone call let me talk to her and give you.
Bansi:Haan go some distance from your son room and talk.

Amba went some distance from Ranveer's room and glanced the whole place and confirmed no one is hearing her.She kept the phone in her ears.
Amba:hello..
Rithika:Well don Amba Aunt. Perfect lock Ranveer's room with key and lock okay.
Amba: Haan let me.
Rithika:And you only should give food to him.Bansi will be watching you always and even through video calling from him I may be watching you so don't try to tell about me to any body.Especially Ishani's family okay.
Amba:Okay I won't tell.
Rithika:Fine let me cut the call.
Amba:Tk.

Rithika cutting the call and messaged Bansi to get Ranveer's phone and switch off and kept it with him and to keep Amba's phoen with him.Amba cut the call where Bansi who was watching her from the distance seeing Amba cutting the call and seeing Rithika's message in his phone came and got both the phone from her hand.
Bansi:Tk go(he switched off Ranveer's phone and kept it with him)
Amba giving both the phones to Bansi without any way walked and came to the hall where all were trying to manage Raagini who was changed in her night dress and was fresh but was crying so much.
Parul(showing a doll to Raagini):see the doll come on..
Amba without any way walking as though not minding them went to the kitchen.
Amba(seeing Mala):Mala
Mala:Haan maa
Amba:Bring a lock and key.
Mala:Tk Maa

She went and after sometime gave lock and key in the hands of Amba.Amba was walking above where Laxmi called Baa with her.They both came from the all who were making Raagini calm.
Laxmi:Baa moti behan is going up let us go and talk to her.
Baa:Haan let us..

Amba was going to Ranveer room and she locked the room outside when she turned after locking Baa and Laxmi were standing in front of her.
Laxmi:Moti Behan what happened to you?Why are you locking Ranveer inside?
Baa:Amba please listen to me. Ishani would have not done anything
Laxmi: Haan moti behan already we have hurt Ishani so much once again why we need to do it?
Amba(glanced the place where she didn't know from where Bansi would watch her without any way):Here after I should not hear Ishani's name in this house. Its my son's life I will only decide his life.I have locked my son for his welfare only.

Telling it without waiting for the reply of Baa or Laxmi Amba walked towards her room.
Inside Sharman and Parul's room all Ishani's family were seated. sharman was making Raagini sit in his lap and was trying to console her.Pratik was making some jokes where the cutie pie was crying so much.Baa was seeing Raagini with a sad face.They Didn't know how to handle Raagini.
Raagini(crying and seeing Sharman); Mama
Sharman:Haan your Mama will come see see Mamaji.

Raagini saw him with a innocent look with tears in her cheek.When All were worried to stop Raagini's cry Parul entered room with a made up smile.
Parul:(in loud tone):Raagini baby see what Mami has brought to you.
Where not only Raagini all saw the side where Parul was standing.Parul had a framed photo of Ishani in her hand where this immediately brought happy smile in Raagini's face.
Raagini(seeing the photo of Ishani as well Sharman's face): Mama(she showed her tiny index finger to the photo and with a happy smile): Mama..
Sharman:Haan your Mama
All were really touched by the way Ishani has brought her daughter up. Baa was smiling seeing Raagini's smile.
Parul came towards them where Parul gave Ishani's photo in the hands of Pratik.
Parul;Hold this photo to make Raagini see it.
Parul:Tk Bhabhi.(he held Ishani's photo in front of Raagini)
Where that was the moment Mala entered the room with a bowl of meshed rice.
Mala:Parul didi meshed Rice.
Parul(took it from the tray): Okay Mala
Mala shook her head and went out of the room where Parul started to feed Raagini her dinner with spoon. The cutie pie seeing Ishani's photo and in hunger started to have the food Parul fed her.she was cutely having it.
Baa(seeing Parul): Parul how were you able to manage her?
Sharman(seeing Parul's kindness): Haan how were you able to do it Parul?
Parul(feeding Raagini):Last time when Bhabhi was kidnapped like this only Bhaiya gave milk to Raagini.If she sees Bhabhi's photo she will have the food. Other time let me try to handle her.
Disha(seeing it in thoughts):Really these people.Not only their child they will bring up other child too.
Baa:(with a smile):God should bless you with all happiness Parul.
Parul: Thank you Baa but Baa we need to do something to find Bhabhi we all know Bhabhi cannot do something like running with other man and all.
Baa:I thought Ranveer can do something but Amba locked Ranveer inside the room.
Sharman(with a shocked tone):What Kaki locked Ranveer inside the room?But for what?
Baa:She is not wanting Ranveer to search for Ishani.She is not wanting Ishani to come back in Ranveer life.
Sharman:let them do anything I will find Ishani.Let me complaint to commissioner about it.
Baa:Haan At least you do something Sharman.Ishani really needs us now please
Sharman:Let me Baa...

Ishani's family decided to find Ishani on their own way.
To be continued 😉

Do not copy this post this is exclusive to India forums

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another nice episode der you are taking story with interesting twist and turns.
Poor ranveer so much helpless infront of her mother don't know why and how things are going this bad. Ritika have made master plan this time. She knows when and how to target everyone.
So sad for ragini her mom went away and her Papa also went away.
Poor father daughter how they will live now?
And if ranveer will not search for her then how they will find out about her.
This bansi and ritika are so annoying made amba also helpless.
She should tell about this to someone
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi sakshi again a fabulous episode
Worst situation for Ranveer
His mother locked him in Room snatch his laptop and mobile now he is not able to find ishani
Poor raghni first seprated from mother than father
After reading raghni and Ranveer situation make me cry
So parekhs on mission finding ishani
Keep post
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His Sakshi thriller episode. ...chudayil 's doing too much let her try her best hope shaman should find ishani  soon poor cutie pie missing her mamma. Bechara ran veer. Let's see wat happens