Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di.. The epi is good.. Rithika planned well this time and she blackmailed amba... So this is her plan. And now gonna kidnap ishaani tooo.    Poor ishveer dont know that their happy life gonna be destroyed.. Ranveer and raagini gonna suffer a lot without ishani. Waiting for ur next and thanks for ur pm... Keep smiling... πŸ˜‰

Hi Maya behan
ya glad you liked the episode
ya Rithika has planned so well this time and she is blackmailing amba ya this is her plan
she is even going to kidnap Ishani now let us see what our heroin is going to do now
Ishveer didn't know their life is going to be hell for some more days
surely Ranveer and Raagini will be suffering a lot this time
ya dear let me update it
keep reading and smiling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi!!!
I m finally back...
Hope u didn't forget me...BR]I know I was gayab from loong time...
I was actually too busy wid college stuff...
Submissions& exams were keeping me too busy... πŸ˜•
I almost read ur all updates...
Trust me u r doing very well... πŸ˜›
Story is progressing in great way...
I m loving ranveer & raagini's bond...they r cutiess...
πŸ˜†
Ranveer & his naughtiness... πŸ˜‰
Ok...& how can I forget ishveer bond...
I m loving it...
This naina gives me so anger...bt I can understand without vamp story can't progress...bt end her track soon...
I have yet to read ur last two updates coz I wad busy wid eid...
From now I will try to give u reviews... πŸ˜›
Thank you so much for updates...
Thank you for PMS... 😊 πŸ˜‰

Hi Zuvi
Missing you a lot
happy that you are back
no dear how will I forget you?

ya its bit long time but happy that you came back
its okay dear works and studies are more important than anything
happy that you read all my updates
thanks dear
glad you liked the way Story progressed
happy that you liked Ranveer's and Raagini's bond and their cuteness

happy that you liked Ishveer bond and Ranveer's naughtiness
glad you are loving it
ya Naina is a anger giving character only ya surely we need a negative energy to
prove the pureness of positive souls ya surely her track will end now don't worry
okay dear read when you get time
enjoyed your festival I hope
okay dear give me reviews when you get time
its oka dear no need to tell me thanks
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Hi saksi!!

Amazing update dear! 
Beautifully written..
Now waiting for the next part 

Hi Richie thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy that you enjoyed the way it is written
ya let me update it dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Vanakkam sakshi di..

Lovely one...
Their last but not last romance..:-(
Loved their kiss..<3
Amba feeling poor for her..
Especially ranveer and ragini..ranveer will surely cry not seeing ishani after coming bACK and would blame himself only..
Waiting for ttomorrow's update..update soon di..eagerly waiting for next..
Take care and keep smiling..:-)

Namaste Gudiya behan
glad you loved the episode
last romance before separation but both are born to show the world what is romance so no need to worry about Ishveer they will surely unite
happy that you liked their kiss
ya poor soul Amba got in a big time now
surely dear Ranveer and Raagini are going to suffer a lot not seeing Ishani after coming back
surely Ranveer will blame himself only let us see how he reacts
okay dear let me update it
take care and keep smiling
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Oops Ritika is going to blackmail amba
Both saas and bahu is in big trouble
So sad that this is ishveer last Romantic movment before estrangement
Raghni and Ranveer never imagine that ishani leave them

Hi Hafsa thanks for the comment
ya Rithika is blackmailing Amba now
ya saas and bahu are in a very big trouble
bit sad only that their last romantic moment before a great separation
both Papa and beti would have not even thought that Ishani would leave them
keep reading dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi ishveer scenes were so lovely poor  cutie pie gona miss her mom a lot don't know wat chudayil 's up to...Hate ritika amba 's going to  be the puppet fr ritika 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi ishveer scenes were so lovely poor  cutie pie gona miss her mom a lot don't know wat chudayil 's up to...Hate ritika amba 's going to  be the puppet fr ritika 

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer scenes yes poor cutie pie going to miss Ishani now
ya let us see what Chudayil is up to
she made Amba a puppet in her hand
keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 225
As soon as Amba left the warehouse Rithika turned to Abhay.
Rithika:you have done a nice job Abhay. As per my plan the person I planned to corner is cornered.(showing Kailash) to complete my plan it will take one week at least so keep him tied till that. When you are giving food for him alone remove his tie and give him food. If he shouts and shows his attitude like not eating the food means call to me and give the phone to him.
Abhay:Tk madam let me take care of it.
Rithika:Be conscious Abhay you should not leave this Kailash at any moment. Once my work is done you can release him okay.
Abhay:Sure Madam.
Rithika:Today morning I got ready in Nagpur and came in flight. Now also I am going back to Nagpur only be in touch with me in phone. Who you sent with Amba?
Abhay:Bansi Madam.
Rithika:He will watch her perfectly know?
Abhay: He is a perfect man to do these activities madam that is why when you asked I sent him with her. He is a trust worthy person madam.
Rithika:Tk give his number I need to be in touch with him often.
Abhay:Sure madam.

Abhay told the Bansi number where Rithika saved Bansi number in her mobile.
Rithika:Tk let me leave.
All the henchman with a bowing head to Rithika shook their head as yes. Rithika started to walk and she came out of the warehouse and she got inside the car.
Rithika(Seeing the driving henchman): Go to Airport.
henchman:Okay madam.
Rithika started her journey towards Nagpur again.
RV MANSION..
The Auto stopped in front of RV Mansion. Amba got down from the Auto where Bansi too got down behind her. Amba paid the Auto driver and started to walk like a deadly person alive inside her house. Bansi was following her. Amba went to the Drivers who came to park that day morning and making her face normal with a made up smile.
Amba:Krishna your Sir...
Driver 1(krishna):Where is sir madam?
Amba(bringing a casual smile seeing both the drivers): you both no need to worry. your Sir has seen his long time friend in park it seems as he didn't have phone in his hand he called from his friend phone. They both are leaving to Varanasi now.He has gone out of the park with that friend only. I too gave money he said he will get clothes for him on the way. So your sir has gone to Varanasi.
Driver 1&2(with a smile): Okay madam.
Amba shaking her head yes and saw Bansi who was standing near her. She saw her house and when she entered the house her face was so worried. Bansi was following her where when Amba entered the hall all were in the dinning table.
Baa(with a smile):see Amba came.(seeing Amba):Amba come let us have breakfast.
Amba(with a made up smile came to the dinning table and seeing all of them): Baa I am not hungry you all have.
Baa(bit seeing her with a doubt):Amba you are okay right?
Amba(shaking her head as yes): Haan I am okay.
Baa:Then why are you sweating this much?
Amba(wiping her sweat with her hand):Nahi Baa actually I went to park now so only.
Baa:park? Kailash only will go to park daily you too went with him today?.
Amba(thinking about Rithika telling to make all believe Kailash is in Varanasi and to all):Actually Baa Kailashji went to park today for walking as usual. He has met his old friend and he was up to go to Varanasi it seems. He has called Kailashji also so he also went to Varanasi with him.
Laxmi:But Moti Behan why suddenly...
Amba:Haan Kailashji was willing to go so I too didn't stop him. He is happy in it. Let him go and come.
Baa:Tk tk let him go and come. (seeing Bansi behind Amba):Who is he?
Amba(with a managing tone): He is..Baa one of my friend told this boy does not have job so I only told her to send him to garden works. He will look after the garden works here after.
Baa:haan but there is already a person to look after the garden know?
Amba:He is already a aged person If he has another person means the work will be easy for him also know?
Baa(with a smile):Tk tk
Amba(seeing Bansi):Go to Garden..
Bansi:yes madam(he signed Amba to be careful with his look itself).
Baa:Tk you can have breakfast know Amba?
Amba: I said know Baa I am not hungry now let me have it after sometime. Let me go to my room.
Baa:Tk tk go..(she gave a smile).
Amba hiding all her pain smiled back to Baa and turned to other side where Amba's face was completely full of worries and pain. She stared to climb the stairs. She came to her room and locked the room immediately and rested her back in the wall of the room and she started to cry heavily.
Amba(with a cry tone):What is going to happen to my family? My husband, my son and my daughter in law..(she slowly resting her back in the wall sat in the floor and was crying).
NAGPUR...
Ishani after Ranveer and Raagini left for the hair cut was preparing breakfast in the kitchen.
OUTSIDE THE HOUSE..
Raj(seeing his henchman 1):come with the car and enter the house veranda as soon as I sign you from the house portico.
Henchman 1:Tk Bhaiya.
Raj:(seeing henchman 2):you come with me. I will knock the door we both should close our noses and when she open the door I will spray this Chloroform in her face. She will faint you should catch her before she falls.This area people don't come often unwantedly. Before any of the neighbors see let us put her in the car. you both get inside the car and leave the house veranda and take the car to certain limit and wait there. I will take her phone and get her handwriting and come okay.
Henchman 2: Okay Bhaiya.

Raj and henchman 2 start to move towards Ranveer's house. They came to the gate and without any noise slowly they opened the gate and kept the gate open to make the car enter. Raj and henchman 2 entered the house veranda.They walked slowly and came to the portico of the house. They stood in front of the door of Ranveer's house. Raj signed henchman 2 to wear a handkerchief around his nose and he too wore a handkerchief around his nose.Raj took the Chloroform spray from his pocket and kept the spray ready to spray on Ishani. Raj knocked the door.
Ishani(who was frying the tomato in the pan hearing knock in the door to herself): Ranveer and Raagini came that too this much soon. No they cannot come this much early and all.who has come now?
Thinking to herself she turned off the stove and started to come out of the kitchen.She started to come to the door and she touched the door lock and released the door lock and opened the door where before she could see who is it a spray was sprayed in her face. The sudden attack on Ishani with a dizziness made her to faint where henchman 2 before Ishani could fall he held her with his hand in standing position. Raj immediately signed Henchman 1 to bring the car where he immediately entered the car inside Ranveer's house and he stopped the car in the way to make Ishani to be laid in the car. Henchman 2 and Raj held Ishani and took her in their hand and brought her to the car. They made her to lay in the behind seat of car.
Raj:Tk you both leave with her from here. Wait at some distance let me come.
henchman 1&2:Tk Bhaiya.
They got inside the car and the car started to leave the house where Raj immediately entered Ranveer's house. He went to their hall and searched for Ishani's phone where he got a phone in tea poi. He saw the phone display where wallpaper was Ranveer holding Raagini in his hand.
Raj:Got the phone but she has kept password it seems. Tk Rithika said to take her phone only let me take it. And her handwriting...
Raj stared to see for some books or papers where he found a table in the corner of the house with some books. He searched among the books where all were novels and story books. He was not able to spot out anything related to Ishani's handwriting.
Raj(in a defeated tone):Shit where to find her handwriting...(he punched on a book in the table where as the air blown towards the table a dairy was opening it had a person's writing)here is it..
He took the dairy and saw the handwriting where it was a monthly budget note.
Raj:Monthly budget means it will be written by this girl only let me take it.
He took the diary with him and then Ishani's phone and he came out of the house he closed the door just like that and he started to come out of the house without falling in any of the neighbor people's eyes. He came walking where he spotted their car at some distance. He came to the car where he got inside the car.
Raj:Go to Warehouse.
Henchman:Tk Bhaiya..

Ishani was completely unconscious where she didn't know what is happening around her. The car started to move towards a warehouse.
ONE AND HALF AN HOUR LATER..
Ranveer's car entered his house. Raagini was sitting in between Ranveer's knees and she was enjoying the car ride. Ranveer stopped the car in front of his house.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Finally Papa and beti hair is cut. you are really cute in this hair cut.(he lovingly took Raagini in his hand and made her stand in his knees with a smile):I have got a lovely baby as my daughter. I really don't know how you and your Mama are this much white in color.
Raagini(cutely showing her hands towards the house): Mama..
Ranveer(With a smile):This is much time you being with me is a great miracle. I was thinking what my Baby didn't ask for her Mama now she asked her Mama. Come let us go and see Mama.
Raagini(shaking her head cutely):hmmm
Ranveer held Raagini carefully and he got down from the car and he started to walk holding Raagini in his hand. He walked in the portico and when he was up to knock the door the door went back giving some way to enter the house.
Ranveer:What is it Door is open? Ishani never keeps door open know?(he pushed the door as the door opened he entered the house): Ishani..Ishani..
There was no response to his voice.Ranveer finding no response from Ishani. He gave a smile to Raagini and made her sit in the walker that was in the hall corner.
Raagini(sitting in the walker): Mama..
Ranveer: Haan hope your Mama is playing hide and seek with us let me find Mama and bring her to you.
Raagini(shaking her head innocently): hmm
Ranveer(started to enter the kitchen):Ishani..Ishani...(as he entered the kitchen he didn't find Ishani there too he saw the tomato half fried in the kitchen in a doubtful face):where is Ishani?

with a bit scared face he started to go to their room and he didn't find her there also. He opened the washroom and she was not there also. He came back to the hall and entered Ishani's room. Ishani was not there and he again opened her room's washroom she was no there also. Ranveer's heart was bit getting scared now. He came out of her room and he crossed Raagini who was sitting in her walker and he saw his study room where Ishani was not there too.
Ranveer(to himself):Where is Ishani?(he immediately came to the hall and he came out of the house and searched around their house) Ishani does not have any contact with Neighbors too.In this area all the people will be inside their house only. No one know Ishani. where is Ishani?
His face was sweating so much.He caressed his hair and beard and He took his phone and dialing to Ishani number he came inside the house. He heard the ringing of the phone but the phone was not answered.He saw sure Ishani phone is not inside the house too. when he was about to think what happened to Ishani he heard Raagini's cry inside the house.
Ranveer: Raagini..(with a shivering face he came to the hall and saw Raagini who was crying so much he took her immediately):Raagini..
Raagini(crying touching her stomach); Mama..
Ranveer(without getting her):what you want?
Raagini:Kana..Mama
Ranveer:Tk ek minute let me get you milk wait..(He made her sit in the walker where she was crying still)

Ranveer without knowing what to do entered the kitchen and took the milk that was already boiled by Ishani. He made the milk warm and poured it in the feeding bottle that was already there in the kitchen slap after that is washed.He poured the milk in the feeding bottle and putting the nipple in the feeding bottle and he brought the milk to Raagini. He sat in front of the walker and gave her the milk. The hungry cutie pie started to suck the milk from the feeding bottle cutely. Ranveer feeding Raagini with one hand and with other hand having his phone he was again trying to Ishani's number but the complete ring went but the phone was not picked up. He was kept on trying it.
NAGPUR AIRPORT.
Rithika came out of the Airport where Naina's driver was waiting in front of the Airport as per her instruction. She got inside the car and the car started to move.
Rithika(dialed Raj's number and when he picked): Hello Raj the address you sent to me is your warehouse address know?
Raj:Yes madam we reached warehouse she is still unconscious only you can come.
Rithika:you took her phone and her handwriting know?
Raj:yes madam I have but she has locked her phone with Password.
Rithika:Tk that let me come and manage. I will be in front of you now..
Raj:okay madam.
Rithika(cutting the call and showing the warehouse address to driver):Ask for this address and reach this place).
Driver:(seeing the address):Tk Madam.
RV MANSION..
Amba who was crying still now took her face from her palm and wiped her tears. She thought about Rithika threatening her. She recalled all the words she said to her.
Amba(to herself): Rithika said she has come back from Jail to revenge Ranveer and Ishani. Means she may harm Ranveer or Ishani let me call them and tell them to be safe.
Amba saw the whole room and making sure no one will hear her. She took her phone and dialed Ranveer's number. As she dialed it she heard "BUSY RECORDED VOICE".Amba was trying to reach Ranveer where Ranveer was trying to call Ishani.
HALF AN HOUR LATER..
Rithika's car reached the warehouse in Nagpur. She got down and she entered the warehouse.
Raj(coming to her):Welcome madam..
Rithika:Where is she?
Raj(he showed the way): Inside only madam.

They came to the hall of the warehouse where Raj has made Ishani lay in the floor. She was completely unconscious.
Rithika(Seeing Ishani's state with a happy smile):So nice to see her. you have done a great job Raj. where is her phone?
Raj(took Ishani's phone from pocket and gave it to Rithika):There is call kept on coming. Its from Ranveer.
Rithika:That's not a problem let me solve it now.

RV MANSION..
Amba(to herself):Let me call Ishani..
Thinking it she was about to call Ishani.
NAGPUR WAREHOUSE.
Rithika was trying to unlock Ishani's phone.
Raj:Shall we wait till she wakes up madam once she wake up let us threaten her and get the password.
Rithika(with a smile):you never know about this girl. This girl and her husband never know anything other than love. Its so easy to guess these people's password see now.(keeping Ishani's phone in front of her face she typed the letters):R..A...N...V...E...E..R.(she touched enter where the phone got unlocked with a cunning smile):that is it.
Raj:Perfect Madam.
Rithika(when she unlocked there was a call in Ishani's phone where it was showing the display as Maa to herself): Its Amba..(she picked the call).
Amba(as she heard called picked): Ishani..Ishani see I am Maa speaking. Dikhra be safe Rithika has come back. Be safe..
Rithika(in a strict tone):This is what I told you not to do.
Amba(was bit not getting): Ishani..
Rithika:Ishani nahi Rithika..
Amba(in a shivering tone):How you are having Ishani phone?
Rithika:I have kidnapped your loving Daughter in law.She is in my hand.
Amba:(she almost crying):Why are you doing like this Rithika? Allow them to live their life.
Rithika:Destroying my life your son and daughter in law will live a happy life.
Amba:Rithika listen to me. leave Ishani..
Rithika:No way..ek minute..

Rithika held Ishani phone and took her phone and took some photos of Ishani who was in unconscious state and sent the photos to Amba's number from her phone.
Rithika:(keeping Ishani phone in her ears):I have sent some photos See the photos.
Amba(taking her phone from her ears and seeing it she saw the photos of Ishani being in the unconscious state tears were rolling in her cheek keeping the phone in here ears):Rithika let me fall in your feet leave us.
Rithika:I won't now I will sent a message to you its like Ishani has run with some other guy. Same message I will sent to your son. Go and show that message to all your family and portray your Ishani as a characterless and go to Nagpur today afternoon in a flight and before today night telling Ranveer that Ishani is characterless show your old mother in law style when you were hating Ishani and bring Ranveer to Mumbai. I want it to be done before today night.
If you fail to do it not only your husband I too will sent your beautiful Ishani to god okay.
Amba: nahi nahi let me do it.
Rithika:Go and give the phone to Bansi now..
Amba: haan let me do it.

Amba without anyway started to come out of her room and she started to walk towards the garden of house to give the phone to Bansi.
Ranveer who was trying to Ishani's phone now was hearing a Busy recorded voice.
Ranveer(making Raagini finished her milk to himself):Now the phone is busy means Ishani is..(he was again kept on trying it).
Amba(coming to Bansi):Rithika needs to talk to you.
Bansi(getting the phone and keeping in his ears): Yes Madam..
Rithika:Today Amba madam will go till Nagpur you too go with her and come back.
Bansi:Okay madam.
Rithika:And see don't give phone in Amba's hand. When I am calling you go and give it to her other time don't want to give her phone in her hand.Now I will send a message that time she needs her phone give it to her other time you have her phone.
Bansi:Okay madam.
Rithika:Let me cut the call.
Bansi: Haan

Rithika cut the call as Bansi cut the call Amba was about to get the phone where Bansi took back the phone.
Bansi:When Madam calling let me give your phone to you.
Amba:Its my phone and you are..
Bansi:Its madam's order and she said she will be sending a message now see to it..
Amba(without any way ):Tk..

Rithika took Ishani's phone and typed the message..
Dear Ranveer,,
I am really bored in the life I am living with you.
As usual a lover boy came behind me and I am loving him.
He is too a wealthy person and I am going to start a new life with him
Don't search me and waste your time.
Marry some other girl and live a happy life.
Bye yours Ishani...
Sorry sorry My new man's Ishani.
She took Ranveer's number from the contacts and sent the message to Ranveer.Again she started to type a message to Amba.

Dear Kaki,,
I am really bored of your son.
I am going with my new lover.
I am going to start a new life with him.
Ask your son to marry someone. I am ready to divorce him.
Sorry to go out of the house without telling you all but
sorry I need to go
bye by your x-bahu Ishani.
Where Rithika sent this message to Amba's phone. She immediately switched off Ishani's phone and gave it to Raj.
Rithika:Keep it with you. Don't ever turn on this phone. Before this Ishani come to consciousness tie her with a chair.
Raj:okay madam.
Rithika(called Amba where Bansi Picked the call): Bansi give the phone to Amba.
Amba(got the phone): Helloo.
Rithika: I have sent the message to you. With that prove Ishani is characterless to all. I have sent a message to Ranveer too. you know how he will be broken If he ever hear these words from Ishani. Go and shout to Ranveer that Ishani is characterless and bring him to Mumbai soon.
Amba(taking a deep breath): okay..
Rithika:After that give the phone to Bansi when I talking alone he will give the phone to you.
Amba: Hmm tk,
Rithika:That's good(she cut the call).

Amba saw the message and reading it she really felt sorry for Ranveer and Ishani's life.
Ranveer who got the message from Ishani's number saw the message and reading it he was shaken..
Screen splits on Ranveer and Amba seeing the message they got.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi as usual very amazing episode
Poor amba is so much helpless she tried calling ranveer but bad luck
And ragini is going to miss her mother so dearly now.
Poor ishveer this ritika is so much disgusting
But will ranveer believe any nonsense because he knows ishani loves him a lot and will never leave him. I hope he understands the situation and comes with a masterplan to trap both naina and ritika.
ISHVEER got separated so sad.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all sorry dear that I am not giving any reviews on last 2 or chapters...
Due to Eid ..I have not get enough time to review ...so
But the episodes was too good ... As the famous movie name KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GAAM...
SO ITS THE GAAM time for ishveer and just hoped they can get out from it as soon as possible...
That ritika 😑 unfortunately that's her day that her all moves are going perfect ...
I know that ranveer did not trust on that message because ishaani provide her enough proof to think against that shitest messagemessage 😑
I was just smiling after reading ritika message which she sent to ranveer ..because she did not even know in her dream that yesterday time they were making love and in morning itself they both spent some moment together and tell each other that they love each other and happy in their life ...and that half fry tamato πŸ˜› ...
So ritika message seem to fail ...
Interesting to know that what happened next ...
And one more thing if ranveer take 2 year to think to marry an other girl when ishaani itself tell him that she did not love him and she love chirag ...remember when she goes to jail ...
Then now when both are mature and know each other very well than how can ranveer take just a week to marry another girlgirl πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Poor ritika at least think about it πŸ˜• ...
Anyhow am enjoying it because without hurdle there is no charm in success and without trouble there is no charm in lifelife 😊