Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 224
After cutting the call Rithika was watching Amba who was standing helpless in the park.Rithika was waiting for Amba to leave the park.
Amba(sweating heavily thinking this problem in thoughts):Let me call to Ranveer he will do something.(she was up to dial to Ranveer where again thinking the person who called her sometime before telling her not to go to police or tell this to family members)Nahi for now kailashji's life is important to me.I will do anything to save him.But who has kidnapped him?(tears were coming in her cheeks making herself okay wiped her tears)Now all I need to do is I need to save my husband. Let me do it.
Amba saw her phone and opened the message she got from the person who talked just now. It was a Warehouse address that is in Linking road. Amba taking a deep breath started to walk towards the entrance of the park.She came to the entrance of the park and saw the Driver who came to leave her in the park.
Driver:Shall we go Madam? Sir is coming in that car?
Amba(trying to keep her face normal):see I have send Krishna to home you too go home.Let me come.
Driver: Okay madam.
Amba; I have kept the purse in the car take that and give me and you leave.
Driver: Okay madam.

Driver opened the back door of the car and took Amba's purse and gave her and he got into his driving seat and started to drive the car towards RV mansion. Amba searched for the Auto stand and she found a Auto stand at some distance.Amba held her purse and her phone in her hand and started to walk towards the Auto stand. Rithika who was watching Amba with a smile in her face went to her car and got inside the car.
Rithika(seeing the driving henchman showing Amba who was talking to a Auto driver):Follow that Woman's Auto.
Henchman: Okay madam.

Henchman waited for Amba to hire the Auto. Amba showed the Address to the Auto driver and she got inside the Auto. As the Auto started to move towards the Warehouse Rithika's car too started to follow Amba's auto.
Rithika(having an Eye on Amba's auto sitting in the car called Abhay's number from her phone and waited for him to pick the call when he picked): Hello Abhay.
Abhay: Haan madam I sent the message know I have kidnapped the person.
Rithika: Haan I saw the message you went to Warehouse know?
Abhay: Haan we are in warehouse only.
Rithika:Kailash is in unconscious state only know?
Abhay:Haan Madam
Rithika:Tk make him sit in a chair and tie him with rope around him.I am on the way to Warehouse. Before I reach a lady wearing complete jewellery shop on her will come and ask for Kailash. She is his wife.Once I tell allow her to see her husband before that don't allow her.
Abhay:Okay madam let me do it.
Rithika: Hmm

Rithika cut the call and again dialed to Raj's number.
Raj(picking the call): Hello Madam.
Rithika:Where are you?
Raj:In Nagpur only madam.
Rithika:Tk now go to Ranveer's house there. Wait in front of his house. When Ranveer is leaving for office Kidnap Ishani.
Raj:Okay madam.
Rithika:you have that person's contact know who will exactly write like others handwriting.
Raj: I know his house madam let me do it.
Rithika:Tk hear me clearly.As soon as Ranveer leave to office knock the door and make Ishani unconscious even If her child is in house means lock that child in a room and take Ishani to your car. Search in their house for Ishani's handwriting and take Ishani phone with you.
Raj: Hmm okay let me .
Rithika:Take Ishani to your place and keep her in unconsciousness till I come.
Raj:Okay madam.
Rithika:Tk done.

Rithika cut the call.
NAGPUR...
It was exactly 9 o clock where Raj with his two three henchmen came and stood opposite to Ranveer's house.They were waiting for Ranveer to leave to office.
RANVEER'S HOUSE..
Ranveer without taking bath was wearing his t-shirt and jean pant.Ishani came inside their room and was bit surprised to see Ranveer in his casual attire.
Ishani:Ranveer you are not going to office today?
Ranveer(with a smile): I am going to office but not now.
Ishani:Then...
Ranveer: Sir is going to have his hair cut then after that bath then only office.
Ishani(with a happy face):Oh you are going for hair cut but you will go by Sunday only know?
Ranveer:Haan (showing his back hair)but my hair is disturbing me so I am going to cut the hair today.
Ishani:Tk then you do me a favor?
Ranveer:(with a cute look went and touched her back and pulled her close to him):I will do anything If you give me a kiss.
Ishani:(trying to make him leave):For a normal job you need my kiss leave me.
Ranveer:(without leaving her):Tell me what should I do?
Ishani:I thought you will go by this Sunday to Haircut that time I thought to send Raagini with you. Now you are going for Haircut know Take Raagini also with you. When we came to Nagpur we cut her hair now its again grown so take her also with you.
Ranveer:That is it. Let me take her with me.
Ishani:(with a smile): Thanks.
Ranveer:Between Husband and wife there should not be sorry and thanks okay.
Ishani:hmm tk but Raagini didn't wake up now wait for sometime she will wake up.
Ranveer:(shaking his head as yes):Okay let me wait but in that time a small romance.
Ishani:Ranveer..

Ranveer without listening to Ishani leaving her from the hug and held her hand and brought her out of their room. They were in the hall. Ranveer made Ishani's back to hit in the wall of the hall and stood keeping his hand in the wall in a way to lock Ishani between his hand. Ishani too was smiling and seeing her handsome husband.
Ishani:(giving a wink):Do you remember the day when I was pregnant?
Ranveer(like a cute child): How will I forget those times I was not able to hug you at all. I was hugging you from behind.
Ishani:Same like that after some more days there will be a time where you cannot hug me?
Ranveer(in a sudden voice):Arrey what you will be pregnant again?
Ishani:(slowly putting her hand around his neck and seeing his eyes):Not that Ranveer. Raagini will walk by this month end I think so you cannot do this hidden romance after that and extra information is she is gaining weight. After next two or three months she will sleep in between us only.
Ranveer:But why? she has her cradle know?
Ishani:What you think that she will sleep in the cradle for her complete life.After certain age baby will be coming out of cradle sleep and they will too sleep with us only.
Ranveer:(cutely putting his hand behind her seeing her with a cute look):What ever happens Ranveer's love will never reduce.He very well knows how to romance his wife.
Ishani:(with a shy smile):Really?
Ranveer:Hmmm(telling it he saw her lips and took his lips close to her lips):Can I kiss you?
Ishani(seeing his closeness glancing Ranveer's eys with love):Haan..

Ranveer lovingly closed his eyes and kept his lips in Ishani's lips. He kissed her so well where Ishani's hands where hugging Ranvere's back very well. After a few seconds of lip lock Ranveer took his lips from her lips and saw her where Ishani was closing her eyes so well. She slowly opened her eyes Ranveer was admiring her. Ishani opening her eyes and without seeing him was about to move from him where Ranveer held her hand and made her stand in front of him.
Ranveer:Where are you going?
Ishani(without facing him):I am not able to see you leave me.

Ranveer pulled her and made her rest her head in his chest and he hugged her. Ishani with a smile closing her eyes hugged him.
Ranveer:Ishani If you ever think to leave Ranveer know that should be because of your shyness only. That too within the walls of the room only.
Ishani(hugging him well): Hmm tk I will never ever leave you.
Ranveer: Hmmm
As they were hugging each other so well they heard Raagini cry inside their room. Ishani came out of the hug and saw Ranveer.
Ishani;Let me make her fresh and you take her to hair cut.
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm tk let me be in the sofa.
Ishani:Haan..

Ishani entered their room and took her crying daughter. The cutie pie's face was red due to crying.
Ishani:Oh my baby Mama came to you.(she hugged her daughter):come on stop crying now..
Raagini(hugged Ishani so well and in a lovely tone): Mama..
Ishani: hmm Mama is near you so no need to cry come on smile being in Mama's hug and when coming out of your Hug Mama need to see your smiling face.

Raagini taking sometime being in Ishani's hug and being in her mother's love came out and saw her mother with her trademark cute smile.
Ishani:That is my baby. Tk let me fresh you and you go with Papa and have your hair cut.
Raagini(smiling seeing her mother's face): Hmm
Ishani:Tk.

Ishani took Raagini towards the washroom to make her fresh.
MUMBAI..
Amba got down from the Auto and told the Auto driver to wait for sometime. She saw the warehouse. It was a bit silent area where no one was seen to Amba's eyes. She started to enter the Warehouse. Rithika's driver drove the car inside the warehouse in order Rithika didn't fell in the eyes of the Auto driver.
Amba(entered the warehouse):Kailashji..(in a loud tone): Is anyone there?
Abhay(who heard this voice and seeing his henchmen): Hope the person Rithika told have come.
Henchman: Haan bhaiya.
Abhay:Tk let me see and come(showing Kailash who was tied to the chair and was in a unconscious state):you take care of him.
Henchman: okay Bhaiya.

Abhay came to the front hall of warehouse and saw Amba. Amba seeing Abhay came to him in a run cum walk.
Amba:Who are you?where is my husband?
Abhay(keeping his face strict):See Madam we are just the arrow you didn't see the bow. wait a while that bow will come
Amba:(in a anger tone):Show that person Immediately. Why he kidnapped him?.Show my husband to me.
Abhay:(in a shouting tone):See wait here let me call you.
Before Amba could stop him Abhay stated to walk to the next hall of warehouse. He came and locked the door and saw Kailash and his other henchman. When Abhay was up to tell something to his henchman his phone rang it was Rithika.
Abhay:hello Madam where are you?
Rithika:I am in front of your warehouse only. I came by following that lady. She entered the warehouse I saw did she talk to you?
Abhay: Haan Madam she talked I made her to wait in the front hall of the warehouse.
Rithika:Tk Is there any way to enter the warehouse?
Abhay:come in the behind way Madam you will enter the second hall of my warehouse. There only we have kept the kidnapped person.
Rithika:Tk then allow that lady to see her husband but don't let her near him. Let me come.
Abhay:Okay madam.
Abhay(cutting the call seeing his henchmen):See you all be ready I will call this person's wife don't let her near him. Rithika madam will come from behind door.
henchmen(all): yes Bhaiya.

Abhay shaking his head as yes started to walk to the first hall and came to Amba who was crying heavily.
Abhay:Come inside and see you husband.
Amba: haan let me come.

Abhay started to walk where Amba too started to walk behind him. As he entered the next hall Amba too entered the hall where she was completely broken to see unconscious Kailash tied to chair.
Amba(was about to go to Kailash): Kailashji.
Abhay(held her hand):See you can see him from here only.
Amba:Please leave my husband. Who is doing all this? Let me give you all what you want please leave my husband. (wiping her tears):Tell me what you want money or jewel?

When she was asking it there was a voice that said "your families happiness".
Amba turned to the side the voice came where Rithika was entering the hall with a cunning smile and a bag in her shoulders. Amba was shell shocked to see Rithika face to face after these many days.
Amba(in a shivering tone):Rithika..
Rithika(coming to her with a smile): Haan Amba Aunty its Rithika.
Amba:What are you doing? why did you kidnap my husband?
Rithika: I said know I want your families happiness to get that only I have kidnapped your husband.
Amba:why the hell you are doing like this Rithika? why are you destroying your life and even others life?
Rithika(with a anger face): I am destroying all yours life. It was your son and daughter in law who has destroyed my complete life. Because of your daughter in law I lost my child. your son married me and told that marriage is fake and he sent me to jail.Do you think I will allow them to live a happy life? When I was in jail they went to the level of having child. But not now I came out of jail just to revenge that Ranveer and Ishani.
Amba:(in a bold voice):Stop it Rithika.Only what Ranveer and Ishani did to is seen by you.But what were the things you did to Ranveer and Ishani. You have killed that Chiraag for that Ishani was in jail.you killed her mother and you were so independent in our house. you were making Ranveer to hide his love and you made him promise you to make him to marry you. Because of you Ishani was crying almost many days.
Rithika:Wow wow Amba aunt when you liked Ishani this much?your favorite is me only know?
Amba: Haan I am her Mother in law. Ishani has all the rights in my family. Haan even I too accept that I have hurt her a lot but not now. I will never allow anything or anybody to destroy Ranveer and Ishani life.
Rithika(with a cunning laughter):Then what? you are going to destroy your husband's life.

Amba was suddenly shaken by Rithika's words. She was not able to react to this question of Rithika.
Rithika(taking a deep breath):See Mrs. Amba vaghela now its not the time to show your Mother or mother in law affection. Its time for you to show your wife affection. your husband will be in my custody only.(she opened the bag that was hanging in her shoulders and took a Medicine bottle and syringe and showing it to Amba):Do you need to know what is it? Let me tell you its a poison I will give this injection and syringe to my henchman they will inject it to Kailash If you didn't do what I tell you to do. you should abide by my words.
Amba was sweating as she didn't know what to react this time. She was getting scared by this move of Rithika.
Rithika(seeing the silence of Amba seeing Abhay):Abhay inject it to this Kailash let him die.
Abhay got the injection medicine bottle and syringe and took the medicine in syringe and was going to inject it to Kailash.
Amba(seeing it): Nahi please..stop it
Rithika:Stop it Abhay.

Abhay stopped it.
Rithika(with a smile):Did you see? this will be your husband's condition if you fail to hear my words.(with a cunning look): Now tell me will you abide by my words?
Amba seeing Kailash and thinking about their family happiness was struggling to answer Rithika's question.
Rithika(seeing Amba not answer seeing Abhay): Inject it to him Abhay.
Abhay was again going to inject were..
Amba: No no let me do what you say..
Rithika(showing her hand to stop to Abhay where he stopped seeing Amba):That's good. Now you should do me something till I reach my objective you should not go to police or you should not tell about me to anyone of your house.
Amba(without any way):Tk
Rithika: Now go home and tell the drivers who came today morning that your husband saw his old time friend in park and he has gone to Varanasi it was a sudden plan okay.
Amba:(completely gone as a puppet in hands of Rithika):Tk
Rithika: Next tell the same thing to all your family. They should be sure that Kailash is in Varanasi only.
Amba:Okay let me do it but leave my husband.
Rithika(with a smile); you no need to worry about your husband he will be safe here. If I ever came to know you are going out of my control like telling it to your family members or approaching police know then I will surely inject this poison in your husband body.
Amba:(with a teary eyes):Tk let me do it I will do whatever you say but please don't do anything to my husband.
Rithika:Nothing will happen to him. Be in my phone contact always do what all I tell you to do. And (seeing Abhay):Send some henchman with Amba. He should be dressed up like a servant.
Abhay: Okay madam(seeing a henchman): Bansi go and wear a normal dress and come you should go with this madam.
Bansi: Okay Bhaiya.
Rithika:Take him with you and tell all he is a new servant. He will be near you. He will be watching you always If you ever try to contact police or going to tell the truth to your family know I will surely finish your husband's life here.
Amba(with a completely finished tone):Tk let me do it. Don't do anything to my husband.
Rithika:That's good.

When she was telling it Bansi came in a servant dress.
Rithika(seeing him):Perfect(seeing Amba)go with him.
Amba(seeing Kailash who was unconscious):My husband
Rithika: He will be in my hands only till I do my work.Now leave..
Amba without anyway seeing Kailash started to walk where Bansi started to walk with her. Amba came out of the warehouse and got inside the Auto that she came where Bansi too sat near her. Amba without heart to leave Kailash left that place and the Auto started to move towards their house.
RANVEER'S HOUSE..
Ishani brought Raagini out of their room.The cutie pie was so cute in her Maroon shirt and white pant. Ranveer who was playing in his phone seeing Ishani and Raagini had a smile.
Ranveer:Oh my cutie pie come to Papa..
Raagini(cutely came to Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer: haan Papa (seeing Ishani): you too come with us Ishani. last time we all went for hair cut know?
Ishani:I didn't do breakfast yet Ranveer. I woke up late today. I even thought to tell you to have your breakfast in office only but you only said you are going for hair cut.If you both go and have your hair cut in that time I will prepare your breakfast.
Ranveer:Tk do it
Ishani:Tk Baby go with Papa and come okay.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and then seeing Ishani): hmmm

Ishani smiled at her Ranveer too started to move having Raagini in his hand. He came to the car and sat in his driving seat making Raagini sit in between his knees. Ranveer saw Ishani and shook his hand as bye where Ishani too happily shook her head as bye to both her husband and daughter. Ranveer started to drive the car where Ishani and Ranveer never know that their families reunion will be after a great roller coaster ride.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing episode dear
Ritika has plnnwell this time and amba is blackmailed
This is very frustrating to have a watch always in house let's see what happens
And poor ishveer last romance before estrangement everyone went away and she will be attacked
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
luvishveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! How are you dear? Hope you are fine.

Your chapter was am amazingly written! Loved it! Ishveer's kiss was so lovely dear 😳😳 On the other side, Ritika! 😡 She is so stupid 😡 I don't know what will happen in Ishveer's life now how will they leave without each other...Let's see 😉 update soon dear...aage ka track bohot hi interesting hone wala hai 😉

Thanks for PM and update soon 😳

With love and regards
Diya
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di.. The epi is good.. Rithika planned well this time and she blackmailed amba... So this is her plan. And now gonna kidnap ishaani tooo.    Poor ishveer dont know that their happy life gonna be destroyed.. Ranveer and raagini gonna suffer a lot without ishani. Waiting for ur next and thanks for ur pm... Keep smiling... 😉
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi!!!
I m finally back...
Hope u didn't forget me...BR]I know I was gayab from loong time...
I was actually too busy wid college stuff...
Submissions& exams were keeping me too busy... 😕
I almost read ur all updates...
Trust me u r doing very well... 😛
Story is progressing in great way...
I m loving ranveer & raagini's bond...they r cutiess...
😆
Ranveer & his naughtiness... 😉
Ok...& how can I forget ishveer bond...
I m loving it...
This naina gives me so anger...bt I can understand without vamp story can't progress...bt end her track soon...
I have yet to read ur last two updates coz I wad busy wid eid...
From now I will try to give u reviews... 😛
Thank you so much for updates...
Thank you for PMS... 😊 😉 Edited by Lovemyself... - 7 years ago
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi saksi!!
Amazing update dear! 
Beautifully written..
Now waiting for the next part 
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vanakkam sakshi di..
Lovely one...
Their last but not last romance..:-(
Loved their kiss..<3
Amba feeling poor for her..
Especially ranveer and ragini..ranveer will surely cry not seeing ishani after coming bACK and would blame himself only..
Waiting for ttomorrow's update..update soon di..eagerly waiting for next..
Take care and keep smiling..:-)
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Amazing episode dear
Ritika has plnnwell this time and amba is blackmailed
This is very frustrating to have a watch always in house let's see what happens
And poor ishveer last romance before estrangement everyone went away and she will be attacked
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
ya Rithika has made her plan so well this time
poor Amba is blackmailed now
ya its really hard to have a person watching us always Amba got in a very big time now let us see what happens
hmm ya Ishveer's last romance before estrangement ya let us see how Ishani is going to survive this attached
ya let me update it keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvishveer

Hi Sakshi! How are you dear? Hope you are fine.

Your chapter was am amazingly written! Loved it! Ishveer's kiss was so lovely dear 😳😳 On the other side, Ritika! 😡 She is so stupid 😡 I don't know what will happen in Ishveer's life now how will they leave without each other...Let's see 😉 update soon dear...aage ka track bohot hi interesting hone wala hai 😉

Thanks for PM and update soon 😳

With love and regards
Diya

Hi Diya thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good hope you are fine too

glad you liked the way I wrote the episode
glad you liked Ishveer's kiss
sorry for Rithika need a vamp to carry out the story ya stupid she is making all the people's peaceful life hell for them
ya let us see what happens to Ishveer life
ya they need to be separated for time being let us see how they overcome this problem in their life
happy that you are feeling the story will be interesting
ya welcome dear
ya let me update it
love you always keep reading 😉😉😉
Sahil88 thumbnail
Oops Ritika is going to blackmail amba
Both saas and bahu is in big trouble
So sad that this is ishveer last Romantic movment before estrangement
Raghni and Ranveer never imagine that ishani leave them