Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi my dear lovely friends,

Hope some of you were expecting a 18+ love of Ishveer. Sorry to make it in the old cinema style. Let me tell you guys there will be two more 18+ episodes before Ranveer's unsaid feelings end. But that will take some time hope you all can understand.

And next there is a separation track but let me see to that its not dragging so much. Hope all will enjoy this current track that is going to come.

Keep reading
Regards
Sakshi

That means u have thught the ending of ranveers unsaid feelings
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Sorry for not giving my views
Just becoz of eid
Hi sakshi its 18 century but both the chapter are very romantic
I m scared that ishveer will be seprated
Feel bad that Raghni to will suffer

Eid mubarak hafsa..:-D
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Namaste Gudiya behan thanks for the comment
some how you will learn Tamil and I will learn Hindi I think
happy that you liked the episode and the way they were cuddled to each other
glad you liked their kitchen romance ya there are really famous for it
ya next would be a separation track and ya it won't be too long
let us see what happens to Naina and ya let me update so that you will know what Rithika is up to
ya Raagini will be suffering a lont
take care behan and ya let me update it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yaa we will atleast on word is enough for one day so next is what is thank u called in tamil and welcome as well..??
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No problem dear you can continue with your separation track
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi darl just addicted to ur ff just go with the flow knew ur separation ll not be definitely boring like the show. Keep update story is so interesting don't know wat she said up to and the track .
luvishveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please don't end yaar 😭 I am addicted to your FF so please don't end this 😭 we cannot see our Ishveer on TV everyday but I imagine them through your FF. Please, I request you to not end this 😭 Please!!!
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 223
THE PRIDE HOTEL OF NAGPUR.
In that hotel Rithika was sitting in her room she had booked for her after finishing her lunch.She was waiting for Raj to come.
Rithika(to herself): I called this Raj to come and see me in the morning itself.Its afternoon now but still now he has not come.
She got up from the sofa and started to walk right and left of the room.After another 20 minutes of her right left walk there was a knock in the door of her room. She walked her vamp walk and opened the door of her room.Raj was standing with his henchman attitude.
Rithika:Come in.
Raj came inside the room and stood in the hall of her room.
Rithika(locking the door and came and stood with a cunning face in front of Raj):I called you in the morning and said you to come and see me in the morning itself but you are coming in the afternoon.
Raj:Sorry madam as you said I need to be with you for some more days I completed all my other assignments I had and now I am free let me completely be with you in your plan.
Rithika(shaking her head as yes with a cunning look):Tk you said there is a man who will kidnap the person I said know?
Raj:Yes madam
Rithika:Who is that Man?
Raj:His name is Abhay. If we just give him the person's photo and details he will kidnap him.
Rithika:Will he listen to my words? And is he a reliable person?
Raj:He is same as me madam.All his need is money and customer satisfaction. you are perfect in paying us that I myself know so no problem he too will help us in your plan.
Rithika:Hmm tk send him Kailash's photo I gave you and message him RV Mansion's address and call him and give the phone to me.
Raj:Okay madam.

Raj took his phone and took his whats app and forwarded Kailash's photo to Abhay's number and he messaged RV mansion's address.Rithika went to the sofa and sat putting her right leg over her left leg and was having a furious face.
Raj(seeing Rithika)I have sent him the photo and address madam let me call him.
Rithika: Hmm

Raj called Abhay's number and waited for the call to be picked. Abhay a rough man with heavy beard and mustache with his rough hand picked the call of Raj.
Abhay:Haan bhai
Raj:Abhay you are having an assignment. It will be almost a month work.Even I am in that assignment.
Abhay:Okay Bhai let me do it.But what is my payment?
Raj:Ek minute(seeing Rithika):Madam he is asking about payment for him.
Rithika(showing her hand as give):Give the phone to me let me talk to him.
Raj:okay madam(again in the phone):Hello Raj this plan is by Rithika madam let me give the phone to her talk to her.
Abhay: Haan tk Bhai give it.

Raj gave the phone in Rithika's hand.Where Rithika got the phone from his hand.
Rithika(keeping the phone in her ears):Hello Abhay.
Abhay:Hello madam ya tell me the payment let me do anything for you?
Rithika:Hmm 5 lakhs for you and 5 lakhs for Raj. Is it okay?
Abhay:Hmm perfectly fine madam.Tell me what should I do?
Rithika:Raj has send a photo and a address to you see it.
Abhay:Ek minute(He took his whats app and saw the address and Photo of Kailash then keeping his phone in his ears); hmm okay madam what should I do to this person?
Rithika:His name is Kailash Vaghela and that is his address.Tomorrow fully you need to watch this person's day to day activity and you should find a right place to Kidnap him. Can you?
Abhay:Okay done madam let me.
Rithika:Tk watch him tomorrow fully and call me and tell me what is your plan to kidnap him.
Abhay: Okay madam let me call you by tomorrow.
Rithika:Tk
Rithika cut the call and gave the phone in Raj's hand.
Rithika:Tk Raj you may go after Abhay kidnapping Kailash only you need to work. Okay.
Raj:Okay madam let me leave.

He started to move out of her room where Rithika had a cunning smile.When she was smiling to herself her phone rang. Rithika saw the display it was Naina's call.
Rithika(picking the call): Hello Naina reached Mumbai?
Naina: Haan Rithika I am in my Mumbai house only. Servant lady will come by today night.I am safe here what about your plan?
Rithika:See Naina you no need to worry about my plan.I think by next week itself yours and Ranveer's marriage may happen.Okay please wait and before it please create a profile in matrimonial site and message me that site soon.
Naina:Hmm tk let me.

Naina and Rithika cut the call at both the ends.Both had their own objective of destroying Ranveer and Ishani's life for their own happiness.
NAGPUR..
RANVEER'S OFFICE.
Ranveer was working in the office were his phone rang.He saw the display it was Naina's number.
Ranveer(picking the call): Hello Naina.
Naina:Ranveer I reached Haryana safely.
Ranveer:Haan happy for you. Hope you are happy with your family?
Naina(in thoughts):you are my complete happiness Ranveer.Till I get you there is nothing called happiness in my life.
Ranveer:(as there is no response):Naina
Naina(coming to the world hearing Ranveer's voice): Haan Ranveer I am feeling so happy to come back to my home.
Ranveer:Tk take care.
Naina: Hmm you too take care Ranveer let me cut the call.
Ranveer: Haan

Ranveer cut the call and started to concentrate in his work.
NEXT DAY EVENING.
Abhay watched Kailash while he is coming out of his house.The whole day sitting opposite to RV mansion Abhay calculated when Kailash is coming out of his house.Abhay too followed Kailash when he came out of his house and followed him till the place Kailash is going and he followed back Kailash till he reach his house.Finally that day evening Abhay sat in the park bench and called Rithika.
Rithika(picking the call):Hello Abhay kya hua? you watched Kailash?
Abhay: Madam today fully I was watching him he is not coming out of his house often.He is coming out of house in the morning to go to a park for walking by 7.30 in his car with his driver he is going to park.
Rithika:so what have you planned how are you going to kidnap him?
Abhay:That park is the only place to Kidnap him.Let me kidnap him in the park.That too in morning hours there will be less people only in the road and at the same time I know how to kidnap a person without making the people in road to turn to my side.
Rithika:That's good. I will be in Mumbai tomorrow morning by 7 o clock.After Kidnapping were are you going to keep Kailash?I mean is there any place for you to keep him safely.
Abhay:haan I have my warehouse no one can smell that warehouse.you can come to Mumbai madam.
Rithika:Tk I will come by tomorrow morning to Mumbai before you kidnap itself I will be in Mumbai only. Message me that park address and send me a car with your person.Let me send my photo give him that photo and ask him to wait in front of the Airport
Abhay:Tk madam let me message park address and a man will be waiting to pick you tomorrow morning.
Rithika:Hmm tk.
NEXT DAY MORNING MUMBAI
AIRPORT..
Rithika came out of Mumbai Airport when it was exactly 7.15. She came out of the Airport and waited for the person to pick her up.
She thought to call Abhay where before she could call a person came and stood near her.
Henchman: Madam I am the person sent to pick you up by Abhay Bhaiya.you are Rithika madam know?
Rithika: haan its me only you are Abhay's person right?
Henchman:Yes madam.
Rithika:Tk take my luggage and keep in the car.

He took the Luggage and took her to the car he has brought to pick her up. He kept the luggage in the car and she got inside the car. The henchman started to drive the car.
Rithika:Go to RV Mansion let me direct you.
Henchman: Okay madam.

Her car started to move towards RV Mansion. As she was traveling her phone rang. She saw the display it was Abhay.
Rithika(picking the call): Haan Abhay.
Abhay:Have you got the car madam?
Rithika: Ya I got it now I am going to RV Mansion you Kidnap Kailash with your plan next is my plan.
Abhay:your plan?
Rithika:you no need to confuse with my plan let me look after my plan.
Abhay: Okay madam we are ready to kidnap Kailash don't worry.
Rithika: Hmm do it perfectly.Take him to your warehouse and message me your warehouse address. I need to make a important person come there.
Abhay:Let me madam message it and once Kailash is Kidnapped let me message it.
Rithika: Tk.

RV MANSION...
Kailash was in his t-shirt and track suite. He was walking towards the entrance of their house to go to his car to go to the park for walking.When he was walking towards the entrance of the house he heard a voice calling him "Kailashji"
Kailash(stopped and turned and saw in the direction voice came where it was his caring wife):Amba..
Amba:(brought coffee cup to him):Kailashji without having your coffee today you are going for walking.
Kailash(As Amba came near him with a smile): Amba haan I used to have coffee before going for walking but I had a second thought today.
Amba(with a questioning face):Kya?
Kailash:If I have coffee before walking means I need to have coffee without sugar. I am going for walking to keep me healthy only know so If I come after walking keeping my health well means I can have a coffee with sugar.
Amba:Oh this is your idea. But I won't allow it even after walking also I will give this coffee only. you know with all care I brought you this coffee but you are having your own tricks to drink coffee with sugar.(she turned to the other side in a cute anger).
Kailash:(touched her shoulders):Amba see even in anger you are so nice to my eyes.But let me tell you next coffee I am having in your hand you will give me with sugar which will show your love for me.
Amba(turning with a smile):you are really making me smile with your way of making me calm.Tk come after walking I will give you coffee with little sugar but today only.
Kailash(with a smile): Double okay. Tk let me go for a walk.
Amba: Haan

He smiled to her and started to walk towards the entrance of his house and got inside the car and his driver started to drive the car towards the park. Amba with a smile with the coffee cup started to walk inside the house but Amba never know the next coffee for Kailash from her hand will take some more days.
After sometime Rithika came in her car and asked the henchman who was driving the car to stop the car opposite to RV Mansion. She made her view proper to watch RV mansion.
Rithika(in thoughts):Next to Ranveer Amba is the only person powerful in this house.Driver cannot call Ranveer after knowing about Kailash Kidnap as Ranveer is in Nagpur. So surely he need to call Amba only.This morning time to my knowledge no one will come to the hall of RV mansion. So If my calculation is correct surely today Amba will be cornered.
As the car stopped in the park Kailash got down from the car.
Kailash(seeing his driver):As usual come to the back door of the park. Let me walk from the front gate and come to the back gate.
Driver:Okay sir.

Kailash giving a yes head shake to the Driver entered the front gate of the park. As he entered and his car moved from the front gate entrance Abhay with another two henchman who were standing behind the park's gate came out. Abhay was in his t-shirt and track suite.
Abhay(seeing his henchmen):See keep our car in a start position in this front gate itself.Let me bring him out of the park and standing behind him I will keep(showing a cloth with chloroform) this chloroform cloth in his nose. Let us put him in the car and go from here. There is less people only here so without any noise let us do it.
Henchmen(both):Okay Bhaiya.
Abhay:hmm go and take the car and wait here let me come with him.

Henchmen shook their head and moved to take the car and come to the entrance of the park.Abhay stared to enter the park and started to jog and saw Kailash who was walking in the walking path.He jogged fast and almost coming near Kailash he walked like a tension man and came and stood near Kailash.
Abhay(bit grasping and in a tension face): Sir please I need your help.
Kailash(without getting him):Beta who are you? what help you need from me?
Abhay:Sir please I came jogging with my brother but he fell as a stone was hit in his leg. His leg is injured and I need to take him to hospital. I need to take him till Auto stand. He is bit fatty person so I am not able to lift him If you don't mind can you come and help to take him to Auto stand?
Kailash(in a sure face):Haan beta let me come.(seeing till the entrance of the park):Where is he?
Abhay:He is in front of the Park only.I have made him sit in a stone bench in front of park.
Kailash:Tk come let us go.
Abhay: Haan
Kailash walked with Abhay and they came to the entrance of the park.Abhay bit slowed his walk and stood behind Kailash.Kailash finding no one like Abhay said in front of the park before he could turn and ask to Abhay. Abhay kept the chloroform cloth in the nose of Kailash standing behind him and held him without allowing Kailash to fall.In the next minute before people could see the car of Abhay came. Other Henchman held Kailash sitting in the car and they made Kailash lay in the seat of the car and Abhay sat in the seat of the car.
Abhay(seeing Driver):Go to our warehouse.
Driver:Okay Bhaiya.

The car with unconscious Kailash was traveling towards Godown of Abhay.
ONE HOUR LATER..
Kailash's car driver who was waiting in the back gate of the park for Kailash not finding Kailash coming out of the park still was waiting for Kailash to come out of the park. He waited for sometime and thinking to go and see inside the park he got down from the car. He came inside the park and searched for Kailash. He didn't find Kailash even after 20 minutes of his search. He was scared and took his phone and called to Amba.
Amba(who was watching the TV hearing her phone ring in the tea poi picked the call as it is Kailash's drivers): Haan Krishna
Driver:Madam Sir is not in the park(he was trembling in his voice).
Amba:Kya? He went to park for walking only know then what? He must be having extra walk I think.
Driver: Nahi madam even I too thought like that only but Sir never walks this much time.I searched complete park but I am not finding our sir I am really scared and worried Madam.
Amba(with a bit stunned face and managing):Tk you be there let me come.The park he used to walk as usual only know?
Driver: haan madam.
Amba:Let me come.

Amba got up from the sofa and saw the house and finding no one came out of their room yet.
Amba(to herself):Let me inform Baa(in a second thought):Nahi hope driver would have not seen Kailashji properly. I should not make other worry let me go and see myself.
Thinking it she came to the entrance of the house and she saw her other car driver.
Amba:Take the car and go to the park your Sir used to walk.
Driver:Ji Madam.

Amba got inside the car and the car started to move towards the park where that was the moment they took unconscious Kailash into the warehouse of Abhay.Rithika who was in front of RV Mansion saw Amba's car coming out of RV mansion.
Rithika(with a cunning smile):Finally what I thought happened(seeing the henchman showing Amba's car):Follow that car.
Henchman:Okay madam(he started to follow Amba's car).

After sometime Amba reached where Rithika too came behind her in her car. She was eyeing on Amba so well.Amba entered the park and came inside the park and spotted Kailash's car driver with his white uniform.
Amba(coming to him):krishna.
Driver: Madam sir is not here Madam I have searched all the place.
Amba(was really shocked this time and her face was sweating):Where he went? He entered the park know?
Driver: haan madam he entered the park. He used the walk the complete path way of the park and he will come to the behind gate of the park I used to wait in the behind gate and used to pick him up from there daily. But today even after this much time Sir didn't come so only I came and searched him in the park. As I didn't find him only I called you madam.
Amba(started to grasp and rotated her eyes throughout the park): Nahi where would have he gone?

When Amba was thinking her phone rang.
Amba(seeing her ringing phone);May be its Kailash..(she picked the call): Hello Kailashji..
Rithika(standing behind a tree of the park and seeing Amba and changing her voice a little): Oh God its not Kailashji. Its the person who has kidnapped your Kailashji..
Amba:(in a complete shattered tone):Kya?
Rithika(seeing the driver near Amba):First sent the driver to home who is seeing your face.
Amba:(managing herself and seeing the driver):you go to our home.
Driver:madam but..
Amba:Arrey I am telling know go and wait in the car.
Driver:Madam sir..
Rithika(hearing Driver's voice through phone): Tell him that this phone call is your Kailashji's phone call only.
Amba(hearing the voice without any way seeing Driver):Its Kailashji's call only you go home let me talk to him.
Driver(with a smile):Tk madam.
Amba(seeing the Driver leaving the place):Who are you?why did you kidnap kailashji?
Rithika:you have this much affection for your husband? I thought he is just a clay doll to shake his head to your words..
Amba:Who are you?
Rithika:Come to the place I am messaging you there only your Kailashji is there and I don't want you to compliant to police or say about this to your family.Don't show your attitude here. If I came to know you have approached police or told about this to your family I will finish your husband's life.
Amba(in a feared tone):Nahi nahi let me come.
Rithika: haan come..Send the Car which you came too and come in a taxi or auto.

The call was cut were Amba took her phone from her ears and as she took from her ears itself there was a message beep tone. The message had a warehouse Address.
Screen freezes on helpless Amba.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sahil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Eid mubarak hafsa..:-D</font>

Eid mubarak gudiya
R u muslim?
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Fantastic update sakshi!
Eagerly waiting for the next partπŸ˜ƒ
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di... The epi us good. But no ishveer.. What's thus rithika upto. I think sho gonna blackmail amba for her plan. So sad of her helplessness.. Hope everything turns out good soon... Thanks for pm... Keep smiling... πŸ˜†