Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 222
It was exactly mid night cum early morning of Nagpur.The Alarm of Ishani's mobile started to ring when the time was exactly 3 o clock.Ishani was sleeping in the bed keeping her one side in the bed and Ranveer was hugging her laying in the same position from behind and was having a deep sleep.His one cheek was resting in Ishani's cheek.They were covered by bed sheet where inside the bed sheet they were cuddled to each other so well.The love birds after a affectionate and lovable love making was sleeping in each others hug.The complete room was pleasant after their love making.Their clothes were scattered in the floor.The Alarm that was ringing made Ishani's eyelids to move slowly.As the Alarm ring finally reached her ears so well she took a deep breath and opened her eyes. Her sleepless eyes were burning like anything.She was about to take her hands to rub her eyes where her hands were in Ranveer's hand who was holding her in a tight hug.Ishani moving her head a little saw Ranveer who was resting his cheek in her cheek and was sleeping so well. A smile came to her face. Ishani slowly took her hands from Ranveer's hand that was inside the bed sheet and brought her hand out of the bed sheet and stopped the phone that was ringing the alarm.
Ishani(again brought her hand and slowly touched Ranveer's other side cheek): How cute you are?How tightly you are hugging me? Till now from night you didn't move from me it seems.(caressing his cheek):Ranveer cute boy.
She slowly made him leave her and turned his body well and made him lay in the bed well.She held the bed sheet till her chest and saw their room full of their clothes and had a smile to herself. She took another bed sheet that was in the bed and slowly covered herself in that bed sheet. She came out of the bed sheet that was covering them in common and covered Ranveer with that bed sheet. After covering her with other bed sheet when she was about to get up from the bed...
Ranveer(who was sleeping so well in a blabbering tone): Ishani...I ...love...you.
Ishani(hearing it with a smile laying beside him): Haan even me I too love you so much.(keeping her hand in his chest): I know you will be sleeping forgetting all your worries today. Happy to see your peaceful sleep.Sleep well.
She lovingly lowered her head and kissed his forehead and got up from the bed. She went to her cupboard and took her changing dress and went to the washroom.She took a light bath and wore here night dresses and came out of the washroom. She went to the bed side and took her earrings, Mangalsutra and her phone and giving a smile seeing Sleeping Ranveer she started to leave to their room.Walking in the hall she went to their room and saw Raagini sleeping in the cradle and was sure she didn't wake up anytime giving a motherly smile seeing her sleeping daughter she went to the bed and she laid in the bed. The tiredness of not sleeping well for two nights made her to fall asleep soon.
It was a Sunrise of Next day morning in Nagpur
NAINA'S HOUSE..
Rithika was ready with her trolley bags in the hall of the house to leave to hotel room.Naina too came out making herself ready and brought her trolley bags.
Rithika:Where is the servant lady?
Naina: I told her to come by bus to Mumbai and I too told Maa yesterday to send back our driver. He came today morning you can use the car Rithika.
Rithika:Thank you so much Naina I was thinking to hire a car but thanks.
Naina: No need thanks you are taking a great risk to make Ranveer and me get married.For you I am doing a favor I can that is it.
Rithika:So nice of you. Tk let me leave to hotel room now.you go to Mumbai and message me the Matrimonial site you are going to create profile for you.
Naina:haan tk you can be here till I vacate the house know? Ranveer said Sanjay my office official or housing agent will come. To him let us hand over the key and go.
Rithika:Naina they may not know me but If they tell there were two girls vacating the house to Ranveer means that will create a unwanted problem.Ranveer may start to think who was the second girl. okay so let me leave now you leave after giving the keys to the concern person.
Naina:you are perfect in your planning Rithika. First itself I should have heard your words.
Rithika:(with a friendly made up smile): Its okay now you are hearing know let me make you and Ranveer get married don't worry.
Naina: Okay. Can I call Ranveer after reaching Mumbai and tell him I came to Haryana? He told me to call and tell him.
Rithika:Tk tell him but that should be a short call and after that don't contact Ranveer.
Naina: Okay bye
Rithika:But Naina for you. How are you going to Airport?
Naina: I have called for a Taxi he will come now. Let me go by that taxi.
Rithika:Tk bye.

Rithika telling it holding her phone in one hand and holding her trolley in her other hand. Pulling the trolley bag behind her started to walk out of the house.She called the driver where he took her bags and kept in the car. Rithika got inside the car and told the driver the hotel name and the car started to move towards the hotel she has booked for her.
Naina(who was seeing Rithika leaving through the window to herself):Rithika's plan should be successful. Her revenge for Ishani is going to get me my Ranveer. I am now leaving you Ranveer but soon we will meet.
When she was telling it to herself there was a knock in the door. She went and opened the door where Sanjay was standing in front of her.
Sanjay:RV Sir has messaged me that you are vacating the house.He told to get the keys and settle the account.
Naina:Thanks for helping me get this furnished house. It was so nice house. I am ready to leave now(as she was telling it a taxi came and stood in front of her house) Haan taxi too came.

She took her luggage and started to pull the trolley bag and kept it out and locked the house and gave the key to Sanjay.
Naina:And settlement to the house owner.
Sanjay: Let me take care of it Madam.
Naina:Tk.

Telling it pulling her trolley with her she started to move towards the entrance of her house and she kept her bag in the Taxi and told the driver that she need to go to Airport. Naina started her journey towards Mumbai.
RANVEE'S HOUSE.
It was exactly 8.30 when Ranveer was coming out of sleep. He was relaxing his body taking his hands over his head.He rotated his neck to make it relax. He slowly opened his eyes and with a sleepy eyes got up and sat where the bed sheet fell down from his chest. He bit realized his state and held the bed sheet and saw around him.He saw the clothes scattered all around the bed and had smile in his face.
Ranveer:Where is my wife?Tk let me see..
He took his night pants and t-shirt. He wore it sitting in the bed and got up from the bed and he started to come out of Ishani's room. He came to the hall and not finding Ishani in the hall. He went to the kitchen where he spotted Ishani there. She was putting some curry leaves in the kadai and frying it. He had tonnes and tonnes of naughtiness in his face.She was wearing a light red color Saree. He saw her back where the Sandal color backless blouse was exposing her back so well.The knots that were hanging in her back with designing bells was making him to go and hug her. Without any other second thought he went and hugged her from behind.
Ishani(keeping the spoon in her hand and frying and realizing Ranveer is hugging her):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hugging her like a child):Ishani when did you go from me yesterday night?
Ishani(turning off the stove and turning to him): I got up by 3 o clock and came to our room.(trying to push him):I have took bath Ranveer leave me.
Ranveer(pulled her close to him with a smile): But Ranveer is wanting more romance from Ishani.
Ishani:you got it yesterday night know? leave me now
Ranveer:How was your husband yesterday night?you should tell that know?
Ishani(she was trying to come out of his grip):I cannot tell that now.
Ranveer(without leaving her):why?
Ishani(getting he won't leave her in a shyness she hugged him):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hugging her back):Where you able to get my love?Did I show my love well?
Ishani:I got it so well yesterday night.you were hugging me so well when I woke up?
Ranveer:(making her come out of the hug):When I get Ishani without any disturbance how will I leave her that is why I was hugging her so well while sleeping also.
Ishani: Accha (pinching his cheek):you were so good yesterday night loved it.
Ranveer:haan even you were so good yesterday night. I loved everything you did to me.I was so happy getting your care and love just for me.(pulling her close):Ishani should we really go back to Mumbai?
Ishani(with a surprised face):Ranveer you are not in a mood to go back to Mumbai?
Ranveer(lovingly hugged her):To be honesty I am really loving this life Ishani. I really want to be in this small world. I can play with Raagini, I can spend time with Ishani, When I want a little romance I can romance Ishani where ever I want in this house.More of everything the bed in your room is really making me close to you. We have shared love in that bed only.
Ishani(making his come out of the hug): Ranveer then what Maa is asking is true only?
Ranveer:What?
Ishani:Maa said she is feeling that you are not at all missing anyone there so that is true?
Ranveer(with a smile):When Ranveer has Ishani in his hands he will never know anything around him.
Ishani:Really? But Ranveer we need to go back. This is not our permanent life.
Ranveer:Arrey I too know its not permanent life. But let me extend a month stay here.So let us be here for some more time.
Ishani(shaking her head as no):Ranveer what is this? We need to go.Where ever we are we are going to be together only know?
Ranveer was bit showing a sad face and it told he is not convinced.
Ishani(seeing his sad face in a cute tone): Tk listen to me. Think like this we have enjoyed Nagpur life so much. We confessed our exact feelings here only.We developed our blind trust on each other here only.We took Saath pheras here only.We became so close to each other here only. We matured ourselves to the level of Husband and wife and even parents here only.(bit managing in shy tone):We made love so happily here only.But don't you miss Mumbai too. The way we used to hide from all and romance each other, the way we used to hide behind the pillars of our house and romance.The way we share love in my room and even in our room in our house.
Ranveer(with a okay smile):Some how you will make me shake my head to you.Fine anything you wish let us go back this month end.
Now(he showed his cheek to her): Kiss..
Ishani(seeing him showing his cheek):Ranveer yesterday night almost till 1.30 you didn't allow me to sleep. Till that time I was giving you kiss only.Even after that..
Ranveer(taking his cheek and seeing her):I didn't allow you to sleep but even you too didn't want to sleep yesterday know?
Ishani: Haan I too told that but I thought we will at least sleep by 12.00 o clock but you..
Ranveer(with a naughtiness): I made love second time
Ishani(with a face full of red):Ranveer please know leave me now I need to make the breakfast ready
Ranveer:Tk make it but I really want a kiss now.
Ishani:(with a up and down look):you will never get bored of Romance?
Ranveer:If a man get a golden angel as his wife how will that man get bored of Romance?
Ishani:No one can change you Romancing Romeo(telling it with a smile turning his face to other side and kissed his cheek): okay know?
Ranveer:(with a smile turning to her):Okay.Finally we took Saath pheras and remarried. Even we shared our love yesterday night that can be our Sughrat but I want I love you from you.
Ishani:(seeing him with sharp look):I told you that also many times yesterday night Ranveer leave me now.
Ranveer: haan you told me but want to hear it again tell me or else I will be completely holding you close to me the whole day.
Ishani:Mr.RV does not want to go to office?
Ranveer:If you didn't tell I won't go to office.
Ishani:Accha tk Ranveer I love you so much more than anything I only love you a lot.(she smiled at him).
Ranveer:(with a charming smile):Hmm tk love you too.(he left her):let me get ready.
Ishani: Haan.
Ranveer coming out of the kitchen started to move towards his room.Ishani was making their breakfast and cleaning their clothes from her room.Giving breakfast to Ranveer and sending him to office.Ishani was so happy serving her husband all the way. Yesterday night love making increased their love for each other. Both Ranveer and Ishani never know that their love is going to face a great challenge and they are not going to go to Mumbai together.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi thnq for pm lovely update of ishveer scenes. .
And wat dis chudayil s upto.if they are not going together means feeling bad for cutiepie she said gona miss her mumma a lot so sad...hope ritika shld get insult nd naina shld lose forever 
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi lovely update
I loved how the were cuddling each other and ranveer can never bored of ishani seriously this Nagpur life was good for them and he is not stopping even in day. Their kitchen romance is the best but now after so much love tough times ahead for them.
The are not going to be together again separation poor ragini i hope ishveer should fight these evils together and naina and ritika should fall flat in their face.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi! 
Interesting update! Enjoying reading it! ðŸ˜ƒ
luvishveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hmm sorry dear fine surely let me give a 18+ in the upcoming episode but need to wait
and sorry to break your expectation please forgive me.

its completely fine dear, you should not say sorry because you are taking your time and giving us a chapter everyday so a BIG THANKYOU 😳 and I will wait for a 18+ chapter 😳
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi ... Its really a lovely update dr... They are not going together to mumbai 😭 separation. Oh poor ragini too will suffer... Waiting for your next dr... Keep smiling...
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute ishveer moments 😳
And ranveer morning romance 😳
But that ritika and your hint that they were not going to go to Mumbai together make my heart beat faster and what's going to upto ...
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Last 2 chapters r so cute and Nice but u also showed 18th century romance 😉 😛 I am kidding. Oh Ranveer and Ishani r going to separate. I am excited to read ur new spoiler but don't separate them for a long time.
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vanakkam sakshi di..lovely episode especially hoe they were cuddled with each other...their kitched romancr for which they r famous loved it..ishveer seperation track:'( they r not gping mumbai together dont know whats going to haappen hope this seperation track wouln be short and this ends nainas case..eagerly waiting for what is their planning..really due to this our cutiepie is going to suffer a lot..
Take care di and update soon   ðŸ˜³
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Hi sakshi how are you?you are giving amazing updates honey i am really enjoing them.but plz can you give us 18plus chapter.i thought it would be.plz give us soon.and a big thanx for your eid wishes.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
glad you liked the updates I am giving you
happy that you are enjoying my story
hmm surely there will be a 18+ chapter dear
sorry to disappoint you and ya that will come but need to wait
you are welcomed dear
keep reading 😉😉😉