Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 215
As Rithika said Amba Vaghela's name Naina saw her with a questioning look.
Naina:Amba Vaghela means she should be surely a person in Ranveer's family. Her surname is telling that only. She has heavy voice in Ranveer house? Who is she to Ranveer?
Rithika(turning to her):She is Ranveer's mother.
Naina(with a smile): My Mother in law.
Rithika: Haan next to Ranveer your mother in law's words will only be effective in RV mansion.
Naina:(thinking for a while and in a immediate tone): But Rithika I should not be a bad girl in the eyes of my mother in law and father in law. My life is completely going to be with them only in future.
Rithika(with a smile):Naina I am going to be the master mind of this plan.So you will be a good girl in their eyes. You no need to worry about it.This is the right time for me to revenge Ishani. I thought you will kill her but this time its me.Rithika's revenge on Ishani. I am going to finish her this time.
Naina(with a evilness in her face):Finish her but her death should happen only after I get my Ranveer as my husband(in a jealousy tone): Many days she has made me jealous being near Ranveer. After getting my Ranveer I should show that I got My Ranveer from her. She should also burn in jealousy and then only her death should happen(seeing Rithika): But will I get Ranveer with your plan?
Rithika(shaking her head with a evil smile):your marriage with Ranveer will happen. Ranveer's mother Mrs. Amba Vaghela will tell you as Ranveer's bride through her mouth.
Naina(with a happy smile):Surely?
Rithika: Haan sure..
Naina:What is your plan?
Rithika: Naina please give me another one or two days I will analysis the complete plan and the way the plan to be executed and finally let me tell you what is the plan?
Naina:But I am excited to know it?Tell me now let us do it immediately.
Rithika:Naina we cannot do this plan simply like that.Doing the plans without thinking only till today we are not able to separate Ranveer and Ishani. We need to be conscious in this plan.For that the plan should be perfect.(with a confirmed face):And this time also I am not ready to get defeated by Ishani or Ranveer.
Naina:(taking a deep breath and seeing Rithika): Okay fine take your time but don't take more time.
Rithika:Okay you go and rest yourself.
Naina:(giving a smile):Tk..

Naina started to walk towards her room where Rithika saw Naina with a evil and cunning look.
Rithika:(in thoughts): I thought you or your Bhaiya will separate Ishani and Ranveer but there is no use in believing you guys. Now its my time to revenge Ranveer and Ishani. Ishani because of you I lost my child. Ranveer because of you I was behind the bars. Naina will be the dice to play the defeat game of Ishani and Ranveer's love story.Let me completely plan my exact plan. This plan will be executed for sure and(seeing her inner part of the hand and closing it):Ranveer and Ishani's life remote control will be in my hand. (she had a cunning smile).
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was exactly 6 o clock where Ranveer's mobile was ringing its alarm that he has set yesterday night. He rolled in his bed and with closed eyes and sleep disturbed face he got up and sat in the bed. Without opening his eyes he took his mobile and made the phone stop its ringing and kept back in the table.
Ranveeer(slowly opening his eyes):Don't know how this Morning will come this much soon.?
He took deep breath and rubbing his face he opened his eyes and saw near him where he didn't find Ishani. He shook his head well in order to completely come out of sleep where he started to realize the night happened incidents.
Ranveer(with a smile): Oh right my queen drank yesterday night and its time for me to make fun of her.
He saw the cradle where still Raagini was sleeping quietly with a smile like a active hero he got down from the bed and he started to enter the washroom. Taking just 20 minutes he came out just having a fresh up. He came and saw himself in the mirror and he was cute in the t-shirt and night pants. He caressed his hair heavily and made himself look like a man who has slept so well. He folded his t-shirt at the possible places and made the t-shirt look with folds everywhere. He had a final look in the mirror. He had a fun smile in his face and he started to walk out of their room. He came to the hall and He entered the kitchen. He took the lemon from the fridge and started to make lemon juice. Taking 10 minutes he made the lemon juice and took the juice glass and with a naughty smile he went and opened Ishani's room door and he entered the room. He saw Ishani still sleeping in the bed with the her innocent face. He kept the lime juice in the table and sat in the sofa that was some distance away from the bed.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile): Hmmm how silently she is sleeping? And how much cute things she done yesterday night?. How cute my wife is when she is drunk?(he was smiling to himself so happily seeing Ishani's sleeping face).
He was staring at her almost half an hour where the Sun rays with bit warm temperature started to enter the room. Ranveer got up from the sofa and went near the windows and moved the curtains and made the Sun rays to enter the room. As the sun rays started to enter Ishani was shrinking her closed eyes and was turning to other side and was trying to sleep again. Ranveer had a smile seeing the child inside Ishani. Ranveer went and took the lemon juice from the table and came and sat in the bed next to Ishani and kept the juice glass in the floor and waited for her to wake up. Ishani's sleep was so much disturbed due to the sun rays that were falling in her face. She took her hand that were with some bangles and rubbed her face and eyes. She slowly got up and sat in the bed and was still rubbing her face.
Ishani(rubbing her eyes): Aye morning hain na..(held her head):ouch.. head is spinning kya hua?
Ranveer was just smiling seeing the way Ishani is still unable to open her eyes and the way she is talking to herself.
Ishani(slowly opening her eyes with irritation in her eyes):Get up Ishani..
Telling it to herself she was up to get up from the bed where Ranveer was sitting in front of her in the bed with a heavy smile in his face.
Ranveer:Good morning..
Ishani(in a confused tone):Good morning but what a surprise you are waking me up today?
Ranveer:I am your husband when you are feeling uncomfortable I need to make you comfortable know?
Ishani: Haan I am comfortable only.So why you need to make me comfortable?
Ranveer:Arrey now only you said your head is spinning then how can you be comfortable..?
Ishani: Haan but let me make tea and...
Ranveer(with a smile took the juice glass and held in front of her face): Now you no need tea and all you need lemon juice only have it.
Ishani(seeing the lemon juice glass in front of her):Lemon juice..?
Ranveer: Haan for ordinary head ache we can have tea or coffee but for hang over we need to have this only.This will refresh us.
Ishani:(in a bit loud tone): Hangover matlab?(she thought about yesterday party):Ranveer we were in party know yesterday night?
Ranveer: Haan we were in party yesterday night.
Ishani:Then how we came home?(she saw herself in the Saree she wore for party): I am still in my Saree and...
Ranveer(with a fun smile and hiding it in a questioning tone): That means you don't remember anything happened yesterday night?
Ishani(hearing it): What happened Yesterday night?
Ranveer(keeping the juice glass in the floor and seeing her with a shy smile):Leave it Ishani. How will I tell it? I am feeling shy..
Ishani(bit feeling uncomfortable in a low and dragging tone):What..What happened...yesterday night?
Ranveer(still having a fun shy face):Come on Ishani why are you making me to be in this situation? You know I really don't know you have this much Sunny Leone attitude in you but yesterday night only I came to know that?
Ishani(seeing the shyness of Ranveer):Ranveer...(she completely cannot get him):you mean...yesterday night...
Ranveer: Haan yesterday night(seeing her with a fun romantic smile):we again became one in bed.
Ishani(in a shocked tone pulled the bed sheet to her chest): No that would have not happened..
Ranveer:(in a questioning tone):Kya? that won't have happened? we again made love Ishani..
Ishani:(with a cute puppy face): Ranveer I don't feel like that see even I am in my Saree only then how?
Ranveer(with a cute smile he went close to her and sat close to her in a low tone): Ishani..
Ishani:(seeing his eyes that were seeing her with silent look);Hmmm
Ranveer:(in a husky tone):For love making there is no necessity that our dresses should be laying in the floor.
Ishani(getting this words from Ranveer):That means really we...
Ranveer:(coming back from her shaking his head as yes): Haan it happened Ishani.
Ishani(she cutely took the bed sheet and covered her head and started to cry like a child):How can you do it Ranveer? you should have stopped..
Ranveer(had a laughter seeing the way Ishani has covered herself with bed sheet and he pulled the bed sheet from her):Arrey what I did?see my shirt is folded like anything and even my hair see me
Ishani:(seeing his shirt and hair with a up and down look): Ranveer why did you do it? And you told that we will be having it after Saath pheras only you cannot control till that?
Ranveer: I was in control only you only came and called me and (with a fun face going near her face): you know yesterday I didn't do anything you were only ruling me in bed.
Ishani:(in a child like face):Ranveer..why cannot you get Raagini is with us..(thinking for a while and seeing the complete room a glance);Where is Raagini?
Ranveer:She is in our room. I even tried to take you to our room only but you only pulled me towards your room and after that it was you only completely responsible for yesterday night love sharing.
Ishani:(trying to remember yesterday night and not getting it and again seeing herself well in a instant tone): Nahi nothing happened between us yesterday night. you are telling lie...(seeing him);What happened to me?
Ranveer:Ishani I told you what happened then what?
Ishani(in a anger tone): you won't tell me know? Tk don't want but nothing has happened you are telling lie.

With a cute anger she was about to get up from the bed were Ranveer cutely held her hand stopping her from getting up from the bed.
Ishani:(seeing him with a anger):chodo..
Ranveer(holding her hand tightly);Why should I leave you?
Ishani:you are not telling the truth what happened to me know?so leave me..
Ranveer: I told you know yesterday night we both..
Ishani(with her other hand showing her index finger towards his mouth): Jhooth..(in a cute tone) what happen to me yesterday?
Ranveer(with a smile): Let me tell you (took the juice glass from the floor and gave her):First drink it you are having head ache know?you will feel better.
Ishani:First tell me.
Ranveer:If you drink only I will tell.
Ishani:But I didn't brush..
Ranveer: Its okay for one day drink it.
Ishani:Tk leave my hand let me drink it
He left her hand and gave the juice glass where she got the glass and started to drink the juice. She was feeling better where Ranveer was staring at her till she finish the lemon juice.
Ishani(keeping the empty glass in the floor and seeing him): Now tell me..
Ranveer(with a smile):You drank in the party Ishani so that only you are not remembering anything happened yesterday night.
Ishani:(with a doubtful face): I drank? No way how I will drink?I never drink know Ranveer
Ranveer:Haan I too know you won't drink. But I too don't know how you drank. you went with Naina and you were with some of my office ladies staffs and you were talking and I was noticing you but I too was concentrating in my talk with some of the business people. Hope in the gap only you have drunk.
Ishani: (trying to think the party and in a immediate tone);But Ranveer I drank Orange juice only.
Ranveer:Tk Its okay Ishani you were really cute in the drunk state.(he gave a romantic smile to her).
Ishani(smiling to him):Really?
Ranveer; Haan exactly so cute. I really loved you so much yesterday night.
Ishani(getting him and in a low tone):Really we made love yesterday night?
Ranveer(he saw her with love in his eyes and went close to her he saw her eyes and in a lovely smile cute tone):Nahi I was playing with you..
Ishani(hearing it took the pillow from the bed and started to beat him); How much fun you are having playing with me?
Ranveer(getting the pillow beating from his wife): Ishani I made fun only sorry...

He held the pillow when she was about to beat the next beating he pulled her close to him where he laid in the bed and made Ishani fall on him. The pillow was between them and they cutely fell in a eye lock. Ranveer slowly took the pillow that was between them that made Ishani to lovingly fall on his chest. They both were laying cross in the bed.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): you are so cute? This Ranveer needs almost thousand eyes to admire you.
Ishani(with a smile):Thousand eyes should see me only.
Ranveer: Haan surely it will see you only.(he brought his hand behind her and pulled her close to him).
Ishani:(rested her head in his chest): How did you bring me home? I did anything naughty? how you managed Raagini?
Ranveer: I made her sit with me in the car and you were sleeping in the car and when I brought you inside the house you were bit naughty to make fun of you only I made you sleep in this room.
Ishani:Raagini was alone in our room?
Ranveer: Nahi Nahi I was sleeping in our room only. She didn't wake up in the night.
Ishani:Tk I am really sorry Ranveer I didn't know how I drank and we didn't even have dinner also. So sad Raagini too didn't have anything yesterday night.
Ranveer:Its okay you drank somehow no problem don't confused thinking about it and make Raagini have something once she wakes up.
Ishani shaking her head immediately she got up from his and she stood in the floor and moved to the cupboard to take her dresses. Ranveer who was laying in the bed didn't think Ishani will get up this much quickly from him. Having a incomplete romance he got up immediately he came to the cupboard and hugged Ishani from behind.
Ishani:Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer(making her keep the dress in the cupboard and turning her to him):Who asked you to get up from me now?
Ishani:Arrey I need to make breakfast you need to go to office and Raagini will get up.
Ranveer:For that you will leave morning romance incomplete?
Ishani:surely You didn't do anything yesterday night know? I know you don't have that guts and all.
Ranveer: Do you think your husband is that much good person?
Ishani:(with a cute smile): I have said you this already I am your wife and I know things which you itself don't know about you.
Ranveer:what you know?
Ishani: I know my Ranveer won't touch me without my wish. As my man has said about Saath pheras he won't cross that limit before Pheras are done. Because he is a honest person I have seen till today. And..(she had a smile).
Ranveer:And what?(he pulled her more close to him)
Ishani:(keeping her hands in his shoulders): I know you never like love making withput my hands (touching his cheeks) touching your cheeks with love and (slowing bringing one hand and keeping her hand in his chest) without my hands playing in your chest. If I was in a drunk state you would have not got those things and all properly.
Ranveer(with a smile):How much you are knowing about me? (he cutely kissed her cheek): I love you..
Ishani(seeing him with a naughty smile):Tk now leave me I need to go and make something for Raagini and us.
Ranveer:Ek lip lock(he was cutely demanding).
Ishani: I didn't brush Ranveer no..
Ranveer:Ishani(in a longing tone)
Ishani:(held his chin with her one hand and turning his face to other side seeing his cheek and going near him like kissing and without kissing keeping her lips near his ears): Make our Saath pheras soon let me give myself completely to you.(she took her hand from his chin).
Ranveer(with a smile leaving her and seeing her): Okay madam..
They both had a happy smile seeing each others face. Ishani taking her dresses was moving towards the washroom to make her ready for the day. Ranveer went to their room to make him ready. They were moving towards their day schedule.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Sahil88 thumbnail
How cute Romance between ishveer
Ranveer tried to tease ishani but she is a wife of Rv how can he easily make fun of her
So ishveer is longing for love make
Hope they will get soon
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi! 
Interesting episode...
And its becoming more interesting day by day..😉
Thanks for the pm. 
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dear lovely update
Naina and ritika are two idiots who don't have any work seriously if ritika is dumb then naina is dumbest of the lot
Now she is deciding on another plan this girl na uses people for her own purpose and never realises it.
Ishveer were funny but ranveer is seriously stupid what he thought that ishani will believe him he hi!self don't know how much ishani knknow about him. Their banter was cute hope their marriage happens soon without interruption
Ishveer are so romantic in your ff
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That ritika and naina   ðŸ˜¡
Any how but today ranveer and ishaani was too good ...
Loved the way ranveer making fun of ishaani and 😃 but ishaani is ishaani she known ranveer more than him so she caught that ranveer was telling lie 😛 update soon dear 😛
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
...Edited by lifesobeautiful - 7 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
Aww...amazing update full of fun nd so romantic 😳 😳 Ranveer playing with ishani nd ishani reaction haye..so cute nd lovely i loved it nd again another one my most favourite update nd i read it atlast three more time...superbb..
Ritika stupid something planning big [:x:] hope amba should not trap by ritika
Waiting for next nd a big hug for u
🤗
Thanks for pm
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di..
How r u..
Fantastic episode ...
Leave that naina part not interested in talking about those stupid girls..
Rest of the episode was so cute..
Was jUST llaughing reading throughout.. it was a cute scene..
Just hoping that they take saath pheras soon and that naina case is closed soon
Waiting for next..update soon..
Take care and keep smiling..😳😳
Edited by o_gudiya - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Double post..😳😳 Edited by o_gudiya - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

This was hands down the cutest chapter of ishveer together drunk ishani annoying him as well as loving him I just laughed hard when she told this whole way is not proper and she is walking properly ranveer is seriously a darling so much care he have towards her and their daughter ishani confessed her feelings that's good atleast ranveer should know what he did to her.
Oho so now he is going to teasw her for this that's will be another fun.
Ritika and her dialogue are hilarious the way she taunted naina was really amazing and now another super flop plan from her side because amba is another bhakt of ishani I hopefully her palm will fail again
Thnx for pm
Waiting for another ishveer love episode

Hi dear thanks for the comment
glad you liked the chapter and found it cutest moment of Ishveer together
ya cute drunk Ishani is annoyed him and as well loved him happy that you laughed hard
seeing Ishani telling the way is not proper and she is walking properly hmm ya cutest man Ranveer is
he is having so much care and love for his wife and daughter
happy that you liked the way Ishani confessed her feelings and yes he should at least know what he has done to her
ya now Ranveer has planned to tease her and hope you liked it
happy that you liked Rithika's dialogue and yes she is taunting Naina and now she is planning soemthing
ya Amba is another bhakt of Ishani ya let us see Rithika's plan failing for sure
ya let me update it keep reading 😉😉😉