Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi lovely update dear Ishani admires ranveer so nice and ranveer felt something fishy nd I just loved our cutiepie actions hope dis chudayil plan should backfiresee. Let's see how ranveer saves ishani

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy that you liked the way Ishani admired Ranveer
hmm ya Ranveer is feelings something fishy now
glad you loved our cutie pie actions
ya even I wish Naina's plan should backfire let us see
what happens
keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Hi sakshi!!

Loved the updates dear...
Sorry for the late reply..
I must say..I am in love with your work..😳

Hi Kuhelidebbarma thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update dear
its okay dear no need to be sorry
glad you are in love with my work
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi
So Beautiful update as usual.. Ranveer felt something wrong Good..
I can imagine Raagini looking so cute in red cloths.nd ..ishani admiring ranveer it's awesome..
Now this chudail Naina i hope naina plan backfire..
Waiting for nxt..luv u nd lots of hug
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
hmm ya Ranveer is feeling something wrong
happy that you are able to imagine Raagini in her red cloths
glad you liked the way Ishani admired Ranveer
hmm even I wish Naina's plan should backfire
ya let me update it dear
lots of love and hugs to you too dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

really cute when ishani tries to cheer up Ranveer
Our Rv in his own trauma that he did not even notice ishani aaaw poor ishani
Expect some beautifull words from her husband
If naina again try to kill ishani in party than Ranveer than may be reach to conclusion
let c how our Hero save his Love

Hi Hafsa thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the way Ishani cheer up Ranveer
ya RV is in his own way of getting Raagini he didn't notice Ishani
poor girl expected something from her husband
ya she is expecting some beautiful words but sorry for Ishani
hmm ya let us see what Naina is going to do
ya If Ranveer comes to know again Ishani was attempted to kill he will surely reach for conclusion
ya let us see what our hero is going to do
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi dii...
How r u..??
Nice update..
So ishani knows how to make ranveer happy.
So ranveers one more demand is left...make ishani wear her saaree.hmm
So next plan is rready.
Anxiously waiting for accident...
Update soon di..
Cant wait for next...
Take care and keep smiling.. 😳

Hi Gudiya behan
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
ya she is very well knowing how to make Ranveer happy
our hero's one demand is left to make Ishani wear her saree
ya naina's next plan is ready ya let us see
what happenes
ya let me update it
keep reading
take care and keep smiling 😳😳😳
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
ya she is very well knowing how to make Ranveer happy
our hero's one demand is left to make Ishani wear her saree
ya naina's next plan is ready ya let us see
what happenes
ya let me update it
keep reading
take care and keep smiling 😳😳😳

Yes di i m doing good.. 🤗
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi sakshi hope u r fine and busy
Missing ur updates get free and update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Yes di i m doing good.. 🤗

hmm nice darling 🤗
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Hi sakshi hope u r fine and busy
Missing ur updates get free and update soon

Hi Hafsa ya I am fine
yesterday I was tiered so only Not able to update it
sorry to make you miss my update ya let me update it now
keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 213
Naina made herself ready wearing a Orange color blouse and a Orange Saree. She made herself ready and came to the hall. She picked her phone from the tea poi and called Raj.
Raj(with a feared face picked the call): Hello Madam I placed a henchmen in front of Ranveer's house as you said. He too called me and said that Ishani and Ranveer are...
Naina(in a strict tone): Stop it now. Haan your henchman called me and informed me about Ishani and Ranveer leaving the house. Fine you missed Ishani today morning at least will you do what I am going to tell you now?
Raj:That Ishani is the only person I am missing often Madam tell me this time I won't leave her. Tell me what should I do?
Naina: I will message you a party hall address come to that party and hide in a corner place. I will make Ishani drink and I will bring her to one corner of the hall that time stab her with knife and run away. Ishani will be out of her sense and she too cannot recognize us.Before should shout for help you run I will manage the situation okay.
Raj: Fine madam I will stab her message me the address.
Naina: Haan let me.

Naina cut the call and messaged Raj where Rithika came to her.
Rithika:How you are going Naina?
Naina: In my car only. Its standing behind our house from the day we came here. To make excuse to Ranveer for car we were hiding my car. I too send the driver also as there is no work for him. Today let me drive the car and go to the party hall.
Rithika:If Ranveer ask how the car came?
Naina:Let me tell Maa sent for my use If he see the car.
Rithika: Tk anyway manage the situation.
Naina: Okay.

Naina opened the door and came to the entrance of her house where a security came and stood in front of her.
Security:Where are you going madam?
Naina(in a irritated face):Why where ever I go I should tell you and go?
Security:Surely you need to tell us madam RV sir has told us not to send you anywhere alone.
Naina: I am going for a party let me go.
Security:let any one of us come with you madam.
Naina: But..(thinking to stop them in thoughts): Ranveer has made this security arrangement for me tk let them come. Ishani's death is going to happen inside the hall only these security cannot smell or doubt on me(thinking it and seeing the security):Tk come with me. you know car driving?
Security: yes madam I know
Naina(giving the car key):Have this key. Behind my house my car is standing go and take it and come to the front of the house.
Security:(getting the key): Okay madam.

He went to the back of the house and within next 5 minutes he was in front of her sitting inside the car. Naina went and sat in the back seat of the car and the car started to move towards the party hall.
Rithika(seeing Naina leaving in the car through the window to herself):Somewhere this Ranveer and Ishani has completely become husband and wife. But many times Ishani has cheated dead but this time not she should die and I should see Ranveer crying seeing Ishani's dead body. (she had a confirmed evil smile).
PARTY HALL..
All the people who came to the party were entering the party hall.RV's office staff's have come with their family members. Rajeev was welcoming all the people with happy face. Ranveer stopped the car in the car parking.
Ranveer(turning to Raagini and Ishani):So finally we got the gift and we came to the party hall too. Shall we go?
Ishani:(in a silent tone): Let us go.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's silent face):What happen to you? you said me to not get confused but you look confused..
Ishani:Nothing..

Ishani opened the car door and got down from the car holding Raagini. Ranveer without understanding got down from the car and locking the car came to Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):what happen to your Mama baby? she is so sad what happen?
Ishani:(in a cute anger tone seeing Raagini): Tell your Papa that he is too like ordinary men only not minding his wife.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani without understanding): kya I didn't mind you? when Ishani?
Ishani(cutely seeing him with a lovely look): you didn't even tell me how I am looking in this Saree know?
Ranveer(had a smile seeing the way Ishani is telling it): Accha this is your problem?I thought to tell it to you today night with a cute romance. (he gave a naughty wink to her).
Ishani(had a shy smile):Really?
Ranveer: Haan meri maa how will I miss to see you? you are really so cute and beautiful in this Saree..Chalo shall we go?
Ishani;(with a smile): Haan

Ranveer started to walk with gift box his hand and Ishani and Raagini towards the party hall where that was the moment Naina's car came and parked in the parking area. Naina saw Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini with a happy smile entering the party hall.
Naina(with jealousy in thoughts):This is your finally day Ishani. Smile as much as you want today itself. (seeing the security): Be in the car till I come.
Security: okay madam.

Naina got down from the car and started to walk towards the party hall.
Rajeev(seeing Ranveer):Welcome sir.
Ranveer(with a smile):Haan where is birthday boy?
Rajeev: He is inside the hall sir with his mother.
Ranveer:Hmm that is nice.
Rajeev(seeing Ishani);Welcome madam.
Ishani: Hmmm(she gave a formal smile to him),
Rajeev:Please go in sir let me come after welcoming the guest..
Ranveer:hmm tk..

Ranveer with a gift box and Ishani with Raagini were entering the hall. They went to the hall where a boy cute little 6 year birthday boy.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani he is the birthday boy. He is so cute know?
Ishani: Haan so cute.

As all were chatting with each other some of the business clients came and talked to Ranveer and there was a party that was going so well. Naina came inside the hall and spotted Ranveer and Ishani in the hall.
Naina(seeing Ranveer in thoughts):Don't worry Ranveer today this Ishani is finished I am your wife. No power is there in this world to separate us.(as she was thinking it there was a call in her phone she saw the display it was Raj call picking the call):Where are you?
Raj:See the last pillar of the hall madam..
Naina(saw the last pillar of the hall where Raj was perfectly dressed in coat suite with a smile):Very good let me somehow make Ishani drink and bring her to that pillar stab her and run away. But don't forget that the stab should be heavy in her stomach that she should not be saved.
Raj: hmm sure madam.
As Naina cut the call Rajeev came to the stage of the hall. Rajeev and his wife and their cute son was standing in the stage.
Rajeev:Thanks to all for coming to my son's birthday party. Now we are going to cut the cake and all your wishes will make my son live a long life.
All clapped where the cake was brought to the stage. Rajeev and his wife with their son cut the cake where all sang Happy birthday to the birthday boy.
Ishani(Seeing Raagini who was smiling seeing them cutting the cake):So nice know Baby. For your birthday we cut cake know?
Raagini(Seeing Ishani): Mama(she showed her little mouth open to Ishani).
Ishani(seeing her cuteness): cutie pie.

They distributed the cake where all the higher officials were talking about business.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Come let us give the gift Ishani.
Ishani: Haan let us.

Ranveer with Ishani came to the stage to see Rajeev and his wife and son.
Rajeev(seeing Ranveer and to his wife) : Our boss.
Rajeev's wife:Hello sir..
Ranveer: hello..
Rajeev:(showing Ishani)She is our boss wife.
Ishani(with a smile): Hello.
Rajeev's wife: (seeing Raagini):your daughter?
Ishani: Haan
Rajeev's wife: She is so cute madam.
Ishani:(seeing Raagini):Tell aunt thank you.
Raagini(cutely touched Rajeev's wife cheek and smiled at her): ttt..
Rajeev's wife(with a smile):She is very smart madam...
Ishani: Haan (seeing the birthday boy): Happy birthday cute boy.
Rajeev's son: Thanks Aunty.
Ranveer(gave the gift in the hands of Rajeev's son):Happy birthday champ..
Rajeev's son:Thanks uncle.

Finally having some formal talks Ranveer and Ishani came down from the stage. As they came down Naina came near them.Raagini immediately turned to other side and rested her chin in Ishani's sholder.
Ishani(seeing Naina): Naina how are you?
Naina: haan I am fine how are you Ishani?
Ishani: Haan I am fine..
Naina(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you no need to be keeping Ishani always near you. Let me take Ishani with me and let her be chatting with our office staffs.
Ranveer(in a immediate tone): No its okay let her be here.
Naina:Ranveer we are ladies we will talk something leave your wife for some seconds at least..
Ranveer(without knowing what to tell):Tk..(in thoughts):Raagini will be uncomfortable If she is near Naina.
Naina(with a smile):Come with me Ishani.
Ishani was about to move where Ranveer...
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(stopping and turning to him): Haan Ranveer
Ranveer:Give Raagini to me. you are having her for long let me keep her.
Ishani:(giving a smile to Ranveer):Tk

Ranveer got Raagini from Ishani where Ishani started to move with Naina. As they left the place some of the business delegates surrounded Ranveer. Ranveer the perfect father was holding his daughter in one hand and was talking to all his business persons as a perfect Businessman. But his eyes didn't leave Ishani at any moment. Naina took Ishani to a gang of ladies who were all are Ranveer's staff.
Staff 1:(seeing Ishani): Wow Madam you have come with sir happy to see you Madam.
Ishani:(with a smile): Haan as it is Sunday we all came together.
Staff 2:Where is Raagini Madam?
Ishani:She is with Ran..(bit stopping and seeing them):with your Sir..
Staff 2: Okay madam you are looking so beautiful.
Naina(seeing the way they are praising Ishani in thoughts):With this beauty only she is ruling my Ranveer. Today you are finished Ishani don't worry.
Staff 3: So nice Naina you brought madam to us..
Naina gave a made up smile to her and Ishani.
Staff 3: Madam Naina is so close to your family it seems. She told you and Sir took good care of her when she was not feeling well.
Ishani(seeing Naina and the staff): Haan she is a good friend to your sir and me. So when she needs anything we will surely do for her.
Naina(with a made up smile):Haan Ishani is really so sweet.

As they were talking something Naina signed the bearer she gave money to supply drinks to Ishani. A bearer with glassed of Orange juice in a tray came to them. He served all where there was no juice for Naina and Ishani.
Bearer: Let me bring it Madam.
Ishani: Haan sure..
Naina(in thoughts): Not bad the bearer is alert only. If he gives juice to all in the same time the drinks mixed juice may go to some other person hand. He is doing right only.

The bearer mixed drinks in one Orange juice and kept another orange juice in a tray and brought it to Naina and Ishani. Bearer showed the Orange juice glass and Signed Naina to take that glass where Naina took that Glass of Juice and he showed another glass to Ishani. Ishani talking something to one of the office staff took that glass and she started to drink it. They finished the juice talking to all. Rajeev came and called all the staff's for a photograph.
Ishani(with a smile): Let me come with your sir..
Rajeev: Okay madam..

All the other staff giving a smile to Ishani started to move where Naina stood near Ishani.
Naina:(seeing Ishani): Its a nice juice know Ishani..
Ishani: Haan it was nice..

Ranveer saw Ishani and Naina talking to each other but as a 60 year old businessman was talking to him. He was not able to move from him. Naina signed the bearer to bring another juice. The effect of drinks was starting in Ishani. The bearer brought another juice mixed with drinks.
Naina: Have another juice Ishani.
Ishani(in a drunk tone): Haan sure.
She took the drinks mixed orange juice and drank in it in a single gulp.
Ishani(with a smile): Its really so nice. Can I get another one?
Naina:Why not?(seeing the bearer signed him to get one)..

As the party hall was bit overcrowded due to some of the relatives of Rajeev came Ishani was hided by them for Ranveer's sight. The bearer brought next glass of juice mixed with wine. Ishani took the orange juice glass and drank it. She completely lost her sense this time.
Naina(in a managing tone held Ishani with her hand): Ishani..
Ishani: Haan
Naina:Come with me there is a place where you can get more orange juice. Can we go?
Ishani:(seeing Naina with a smile): Orange juice okay let us go.
Naina started to make Ishani walk to the last pillar of the hall with her. Naina messaged Raj to be alert where Naina made Ishani walk with her. They were just four more steps away to reach the pillar Raj was ready to stab Ishani behind the pillar where before Naina could make Ishani reach the pillar that was the moment Ranveer came and stood in front of Ishani and Naina holding Raagini in his hand. Naina was shocked to the extreme where she didn't expect Ranveer there. Raj seeing Ranveer hided behind the pillar so well.
Naina(in a shock managing tone):Ra..Ranveer..
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani who was not able to stand well):kya hua Ishani?(seeing Naina):what happen to Ishani? she is not able to stand at all. Where are you taking her?
Naina(in a managing tone):Actually she drank Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a not understanding look pulled Ishani with one hand towards him holding Raagini in one hand and held Ishani in his other hand);What she drank? Ishani never drinks.

Ishani cutely rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders.
Naina:Actually I too didn't know how she drank? I saw her when she was drinking third glass. I stopped her and I am taking her to washroom to wash her face so that she will feel better.
Ranveer(With a headshake):Thanks for it let me manage her. (seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(held Ranveer's shoulders with her hand): Ranveer tum? how you came to me?
Ranveer:Let me tell that afterwards now come let us go home.
Ishani:Nahi let us be here and I want to drink more..
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani that is it let us go..

He held Raagini in one hand and held Ishani and started to make her move towards the entrance of the hall. Naina was really scatter seeing her next plan failure.
Naina(in a anger tone);From where did Ranveer came(she went near the pillar): Raj..
Raj(came out of the pillar);What is this madam? again that Ranveer saved her.
Naina: I too didn't expect it Raj but it happened. No other way Ranveer will take Ishani to home now. So we cannot do anything we only need to wait for another chance.
Raj:This is the first time I am seeing such a husband madam he is so protective towards his wife. Nice man.
Naina(in a anger tone): Just shut up no one asked for your compliments for Ranveer now. Now leave the hall when I am calling you can come.

Raj without understanding why Naina is getting anger for telling good about Ranveer left the place. Naina with a anger had a evil face and started to walk out of the party hall. Ranveer brought Ishani to the parking area and opened the car door and made her sit in the seat.
Ranveer(to himself):Thank god I was having eye on Ishani. Even when the crowd hided her to me I managed Mr. Raveen and came to the place Ishani was standing.When she was not there I started to search her and found her with Naina(seeing Raagini): Baby Mama is not in the right mood so please sit with Papa let Papa put seat belt on you okay.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer): Hmmm

He came to the other side of the car and sat in the driving seat and made Raagini sit in between his Knees and he wore the seat belt to him and Raagini and when he was about to start the car..
Ishani(in a drunk tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer: haan
Ishani:Put song I want to hear song..
Ranveer(though was in a tension to take Ishani to home somewhere he was liking this drunk Ishani with a smile he went to switch on the music).
Ishani(held his hand with her hand); No need music you drive I will sing..
Ranveer:Tk..

As Ranveer managed Ishani and was about to start the car Raagini was holding the steering of the car.
Ranveer(taking the little tiny hands of Raagini and taking it from the steering): Baby please leave it.. let Papa drive ..
Raagini cutely left the steering and rested her head in Ranveer's stomach. Ranveer started the car.
Ishani:Drive Ranveer I want to sing..
Ranveer(with a smile started to drive the car towards his home): Haan sing now..
Ishani:(in a cute tone):Ranveer you know I love this song so much.. so let me sing it..(in her cute drunk tone): Hum tere bin...ab reh nahin sakte... tere bina kya...(seeing Ranveer with a smile): phir kya?
Ranveer:(with a smile):vajood meraa..
Ishani:Haan you are right..kyunki tum hi ho ab tum hi ho (with a smile): Meri aashiqui tum hi ho..

Singing it she closed her eyes and rested her head comfortable in the car seat. She had a smile in her face
Ranveer(seeing her closing her eyes): Ishani you are okay know?
Ishani(with closed eyes): I am perfectly alright Ranveer..
Ranveer taking a deep breath started to drive the car managing Ishani as well Raagini towards his house.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉