cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nafnaf

Teaser

Shocking teaser!!!

Param and Nidhi absolutely disgusting!!!!😡
But I am sure Ishita will find a clever way of answering them!!!😉

Please update soon and also thank you so much for the pm!!!!!!!!!

Thanks nafisha
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

Eeeksss disgusting people...

Yuckkk mannn...

how come they ask such question..

i want smart ishu... dealing with them smartlyyy...

param and nidhi🤢

Yes ishu will surely deal with them
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaShah00543

Hello di finally back!!!
Omgg ragging at its peak 😲 😲 😲
I hope we would get to see the JKR mode on of ishita and make param and nidhi regret on ragging her 😆
Want to see raman watching her from behind how she will handle people when he is not around..u know kind of making her independent.
Will be nice to ready some cute ishra chup chup ke moments from college... 😉

Thanks sneha
Let's see what happens next 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Author's note- before updating this part ,I would like to say something. This update is speciaaly for one of my buddy who called herself as my pagal fan,yesterday when I was sad ,she especially made a thread to cheer me up.love u nimo for ur effort u took for me.I know u love this story and count the days I took to update it,so it's a kind of my return gift for ur lovely gesture.anyone who wanna read it ,here is the
Thank u once again to u and love u all my dear buddies.

PART 23

Raman was sitting in his cabin studyimg the case while his mind was on ishita.yes he dropped her there but he was worried for her.he close his laptop and was thinking.

Raman- shall I go and check on her.why I am so restless, matarani keep her safe.I know she has gone to college only and I can't keep a check on her always but she is way too naive and innocent. Just be OK ishita,just take care of urself.he was thinking when his secretary called him and informed him that he has to go to court for hearing.

Raman took his cars keys and went out for court praying for a last time to matarani to keep her OK.

After three hours,ishita called Raman ,after her class got over.he picked it in a jiffy fearing the worst.

Raman- hello jaan.u r OK naa.

Ishita- yes Raman,I am fine.classes got finished just now.so thought to call u.did u had ur lunch.

Raman smiled at her concern and said- not yet.will have it in sometime.

Ishita said with anger- kyun,kyun nahi khaya.u know I hate when u ignore ur health.jaiye aur khana khaiye.

Raman- going baba.I was in court.so couldn't eat.did u had anything.

Ishita- how can I.had I ever eaten anything before u.aap khao main bhi jaa rahi hoon canteen mein.

Raman- OK tell me ,how's ur lecture.r u liking it.koi friend bane.

Ishita- the lecture was bang on.I enjoyed it matlab I loved it totally.u know its just like a dream come true.I love u alot Raman for making it possible.and about friends,no one yet.all r worried as all r worried about being ragged.

Raman- aur tum.aren't u scared.

Ishita- nah,I have my Raman.noone can touch me.

Raman- be brave like this only.nobody can really touch u.

Ishita- and how's ur hearing .

Raman- it was good.bahut bolna padha now I am so hungry.let's see what I have in my lunch.

Ishita- sab aapka favourite hai.I instructed neelu to make all ur favourite.

Raman- meri sabse favourite toh tum ho.r u too in my lunch.he said smiling.

Ishita- no I will served in dinner.she said blushing beet root.

Raman- ohho meri madrasan toh bold ho gayi hai.uff I so want to eat ur pink cheeks right now.

Ishita- chee besharam.go and have ur lunch.eat my cheek some other time.

Raman- bad Teri yahi baaton par tujhpe aur pyaar aa jaata hai madrasan.

Ishita- stop talking and have ur lunch peacefully.

Raman open the lunch box and said- wow really everything is just perfect.bad teri kami hai.wish we can have lunch together.

Ishita- of course we can.I am eating here ,and u eat there and we will talk on phone.kara naa hum dono ne lunch ek saath.

Raman- meri madrasan toh bold hone  ke saath saath intelligent bhi nikli.

Ishita ordered a burger for herself and they started eating in between their sweet and salty talk.Raman was happy coz ishita was happy and vice versa.

After their lunch,

Ishita- from tomorrow I will bring my lunch from home.never ate such a pathetic burger.

Raman- sounds good ,waise bhi eating junk food is not a good idea.motu ho gayi toh mujhe kamli wale gaane pe dance kaun dikhayega.

Ishita- Raman,u r just too much.

Raman smiled and  asked-ur lectures r over or some r left.

Ishita- don't know.some r saying something is left.

Raman- OK look for it and call the driver when u wanna go home.rakhun phone.

Ishita- aap kab ghar aayenge Raman.

Raman smiled and asked-r u missing me.

Ishita- u can't even think how much.I mean I like all this.college ,studies,everything is just perfect but I am missing u badly in between. She said with utmost honesty.

Raman- I will be back soon.missing u too.

Ishita- love u Raman.

Raman- love u too jaan.OK bye for now.had some work.

Ishita- bye Raman,I am also going to class.saying so they hung the call.

Ishita went to her class smiling thinking about when when she saw all the students of her class were standing in a line while a girl and boy was searching someone.ishita entered the class and both of them turned to her.ishita saw that is the same girl she got banged in the morning.seeing her nidhi screamed,she is the one param.

Both of them smirked while ishita was confused why they were searching her.

Param- close the door and don't let anyone enter.

All were standing ,he shouted again- I said close the door.

A boy went to close the door when the lecturer entered.

Lecturer- what's going on.everyone be seated.

Param- chal nikal bahar.abhi yahan juniors ka intro hoga.

Lecturer- get out.don't u know ragging is not allowed.

Nidhi- hum ragging nahi kar rahe buddhe.just a little introduction. We will not touch anyone.just ask some question. Now get out.nikalo isse and close the door.

Nobody move from there,param himself went and closed the door pushing the lecturer out of the class.ishita was stunned to saw their behaviour with the lecturer.

Ishita didn't say anything but just going to her seat when nidhi stopped her.

Nidhi- tumne suna nahi yahan intro hoga.

Ishita- suna,but I prefer to ignore it.

Nidhi- attitude bahut hai tum mein.I will make sure that u weep on the floor.

Ishita- this is not attitude but confidence and why on earth I will weep forget being on the floor.

Nidhi- abhi ragging start to hone do.

Ishita- bring it on.I am ready.ek baat yaad rakhna ,main ek sidhi sadhi ladki hoon.mujhe chandi banane par majboor mat karna.

Nidhi- superb confidence.param I think u should start.

Param- so as we all r yet to be doctors we should know about the basics of medical.I mean we should know the parts of body.name ur parts of body, and the part u will name,I will touch it.he said smirking.

Ishita- feet.touch it.she said wiping the smirk from his face.

Ishita- come on touch it .I am waiting.

Nidhi- bahut uchal rahi hai.let me handle her.she said and was about to slap her when ishita held her hand and said- u said its an intro.u will not touch anyone.

Param- let me handle her nidhi,u step aside.

Nidhi- make her cry param.I want to see her weeping.

Ishita- (st)I won't cry nidhi.crying means I am demeaning my Raman.and I won't let it happen.I will live upto his expectations. I will fight with the world and win my battle.aapne mujhe itna strong bana diya hai that noone can break me.just little harder.

Param- OK ,answer my question, what do u call lips in hindi.

Ishita look at him and said- hoth.

Param- brilliant, now tell me what do u call hand.

Ishita- hath.

Param- and what we call the front of woman.that too in hindi.

Ishita was stunned to hear such vulgar question,she look around and saw everyone was standing like statues.before she can answer anything nidhi said- oh come param.why to ask such hard questions. Ask simple one.OK I will ask.tell us how a baby is born.from the very beginning, when a couple mate,that too in shuddh hindi.and if u don't know then tell us param will teach u in front of everyone. She said smiling dangerously.

Ishita look around ,all boys and girls were standing looking down.

Ishita- I am amazed by the cowardly nature of u all.ek ladki ko yeh log beijjat kar rahe hai and u all r standing dipping ur head in shame.laanat hai tum par.doctor banana chahte hai naa aap sab.pehle insaan banana sikho.aur tum I don't know ur name ,u want to know naa what u call woman's front in hindi.go and ask ur mom.she will tell u and if ur mom is not there then go and ask ur sister .she will definitely tell u.

Param tried to slap her saying,stop ur rubbish ,when she hold his hand and said- aisi galti,galti se bhi mat karna.she said spitting fire.

Ishita look at nidhi and said- u wanna know naa ki bachche kaise hote hai.bachchon ka toh pata nahi,today I will tell u ki kutte kaise hote hai.maine kaha tha mujhe chandi banane par majboor mat karna.now see the conquence.saying so she kicked him between his legs and held his  collar and start dragging him to the dean's office opening the door.everyone walk behind them.nidhi tried to loosen her hold ,while param was wincing in pain.ishita slapped nidhi hard from her free hand .she fell on the floor.ishita started again dragging param to dean's office.she almost throw him on the table.

Dean- what's this and who r u.

Ishita- I am a first year student and this man and that girl was ragging me.I want u to take strict action against them.

Dean look at nidhi and param.

Dean- they r trustee's kids.I can't take action against them.u too don't complain against them.u have to face consequences.

Ishita look at him .nidhi and param smirked hearing that.

Ishita- aap kaayar honge,main nahi.I will wipe this smirk from their faces.and will face the consequences also.I came here to study and won't let anyone hamper it.saying so she took out her phone and called the local police station.

Ishita- police aati hi hogi tumhe pakadne ke liye.ragging is a criminal offence.

Nidhi- and I will call my lawyer with anticipatory bail.saying so she called her dad and asked for his lawyer's address.

Nidhi called the lawyer's office and said- ab dekho hum kaise chootate hai.our lawyer is the best in town .param u talk.she said giving the phone to param while ishita was just listening.

Param turned the speaker to make ishita scared that they r not going to get any punishment as they r from influential background.

Param- hello.

Rec- yes ,Mr Raman bhalla's office.

Ishita was stunned to hear his name.she keep quiet as she wanna know what Raman will do.

Param- give phone to ur boss.

Rec- sir is busy.told me not to disturb him for an hour.

Param- usse kaho ki parmeet khurana ka phone hai.saala daudte hue aayega.

Ishita want to slap him hard for addressing Raman like this.but she keep quiet .

After a while,

Raman- hello,whose this.

Param- this is parmeet khurana.I want anticipatory bail.jaldi le ke aao.I am sending u my address.

Raman- first of all,yeh mat socho ki main tumse darr kar tumse baat kar raha hoon.I am talking to u coz I want to know who is this uncivilized person who talked so rudely with my staff.listen Mr ,my staff is like my family and every girl work here is my responsibility, so don't u dare to talk any of my staff with such rudeness and secondly,tere baap naukar nahi hoon,ki tere address pe bail paper le kar aa jaaunga.I am the Raman Kumar bhalla.so next time if u call my office speak with little respect, tumhare liye achcha hoga ,samjhe.saying so he was about to hung the call when ishita said with moist eyes- Raman.she was happy hearing his words and now want him badly beside her,she may be a tigress for the world but for her raman ,she is his baby and now she badly want to hide in himself.while nidhi and param where shocked hearing Raman's words.

Raman was surprised to hear her voice ,that to sad.he could feel the pain in her voice.he could feel that she want him badly

Raman- main aa raha hoon Ishita. Aur sun tu agar tune ishita ke saath kuch galat kiya hai naa toh aaj teri zindagi ka aakhiri din hai.apne baap se apni maiyyat ka samaan manga kar rakhna.(I am coming ishita.and if u had done anything to her then today is ur last day.ask ur dad to bring things for ur condolence)saying so he hung the call and zoom out of the cabin with an angry face.

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit likes.

Ps-190+ likes and long comments for early update.

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
Sk-Sharmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
huh...
what an update girl...
huh...
loved it so much...
kya soild update tha...
nd ishu is toh sachhi me JKR
kya jawab diya kamino ko...
i really loved her confidence...*clap* *clap*

her conversation with Raman was really very sweet...
he was concern for her..nd was continuously praying to matarani to keep her safe...
nd she got reviled whn she called him..
nd der sweet nd salty talks...loved it..so so much...

nd d way he answered param...
waah...
khush ho gaya dil...
thats d difference btween man nd 🤬
that how he respects woman...
he cant tolerate anything bad against hiz staff..
hw adorable...
bt whn he heard her calling him...
thats d end of param nd nidhi..
jst a mere whisper nd he got to knw k she ia sad...she is in pain..
aww how much they love each other yaar...
so so adorable...
he gave solid warning to param k its hiz last day..agr usne.Kuch ishu k sath kiya hai to..
praram..sach me gaya ab kaam se
.nd nidhi..
she is not even a girl..
i really like ishu ka answer to them...
loved the update...

waiting for RKB to come...nd protect hiz baby...
thats true indeed k she may be a tigress for the world but for her raman ,she is his baby...

m desperately waiting for RKB to come...
u ended on wrong point...
update soon
plzzz
Edited by Sk-Sharmin - 7 years ago
Sk-Sharmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Yes they will surely recieve a punch
Kisse let's see

can i expect RKB to cm der!!!
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res😳
-----------------------------------

Unres

OMG!!!!!! Di what an update. Ishita is indeed chandi👏👏. She not only stand against them but fought for herself. Such a cheapo people ashok and nidhi are they tried to rag ishita but she didnot let them👏. Such a pathetic way. Ishita singlehandedly show courage. Just wow di.

Ishra❤️

Haaye Ram de are so cute. Romantic baate😳. He want her in lunch and she want to give herself as dinner😳. Isra are so awesome. They just made me happy.

Raman. 

Oh my my!!! No one can mess with Raman bhalla. He is unique ab pamdhi ko pta chalega . Such disgusting people.

Super se upar update...

Waiting for next part asap
Edited by --abha-- - 7 years ago
Niveditha.giri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mind blowing update di...
Wow Ishita though both of them a very good lessons...
Param and Nidhi are 🤬 I just feel like killing them..
Ishita ans was superb ...
Now this 2 should be punished...
Now Raman will also support Ishita...
Plz update soon...eagerly waiting...to see how those two r going to be punished..Edited by Niveditha.giri - 7 years ago
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Edited...
Fab update Raksh...I'm soo impressed with ishita...she's indeed a tigress👏...this was the ishita I always wanted... They way she tackled param n nidhi just fabulous...
When she said touch my feet,n ask your mom or sister the same, to get an answer I was like you go girl👍🏼...phir she took them to the dean n complained but she. She saw that nothing's gonna work as the two are powerful... She decided to call police...
That's when nidhi n param called Raman...and what he told😳...puttar toh,I always loved him lekin iss update ke baad❤️

Param n nidhi🤬...disgusting their attitude, questions everything is just so sickening🤢...the way they spoke to their lecturers... Ridiculous!!
I want them punished...

IshRa phone convo...
These two are soo cute man...they're missing each other so much...abhi toh sirf ek hi din hua...then they had their lunch together through phone😳
He was soo worried for her...he knew something's not fine...
And the last part tho she was bold n strong in front of them the moment she heard Raman's voice she wanted him with her❤️

Continue soon...
Edited by -Nii- - 7 years ago
d.s.h thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW
Superb update
Waiting for what will happen next to Param and Nidhi