U r alwAys welcome hafsa..😛

lovely conversation darlings 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii dii...

U r a dfabulous writer...
How nicely u hav described the aaccident...
I fELT lIke i m watching it..
SO ranver saved ishani..sigh...
Hope ishani comes to know truth of naina so it woulb b interesting to see ishani fighting for ranveer...
Waiting for next attack on ishani...
Update soon...
Take care and keep smiling.😳😳

Hi Gudiya behan
Thanks for making my writing fabulous with your reading dear
happy that you liked the way I described about accident
glad that I was able to create that scene in front of you
ya Ranveer finally saved Ishani
ya her truth will be out soon
hmm ya let us see dear
ya next attack is soon
ya let me update it dear
take care and keep smiling
Keep reading 😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey  sakshi darl  thnq  for  pm  cutiepie s cuteness overloaded nowadays ishveer scenes wer nice sorry for late reply am stuck with work keep update dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 212
Raj stopping the car after some distance hit the steering of the car.
Raj:Shit I have never missed any person who I have targeted but this girl is always escaping from me. On that day she escaped from the mall today her husband came and saved her.
Man(seeing the way Raj is telling these things): Bhaiya what are you going to tell to Naina?

Raj was seeing the man with worried face where before he could tell the answer for his Man's question his phone gave its ringtone. He saw the display where it was Naina's phone call.
Raj(his face was sweating): Its Naina..
Man: Bhaiya hope she will scold us.
Raj:surely she will scold only tk however we need to tell the truth only.(he picked the call in a low tone): Hello Madam.
Naina(in a vamp tone):What that Ishani is dead know?
Raj(in a managing tone): Madam wo..aye..
Naina:(in a complete anger tone): what wo aye? what happen to Ishani? Is she is dead?
Raj: Madam I missed Ishani. She is still alive.
Naina(hitting the flower vase in the corner of the hall): Dammit..

Rithika who was sitting in the sofa of the hall saw Naina with a questioning face as she was not able to figure out what has happen to Naina.
Raj:Madam please actually I made the plan perfectly only..but..
Naina:But what? even after this perfect planning Ishani is alive only. How she escaped from your target?
Raj: Her Husband saved her madam..

This was enough for Naina to get anger.
Naina: Ranveer saved her?
Raj: yes madam.
Naina:Cut the call idiot.

Naina cut the call and walked to the sofa with anger and she sat in the sofa with disappointed anger face.
Rithika(seeing Naina sitting near her with anger touching Naina's shoulders): Naina... what happened?
Naina:Ranveer has saved Ishani. I really don't get this Ranveer what is there in that Ishani? He is behind her like anything.(with all her anger): I just just want to kill that Ishani with my hands. I want to stab her and kill her. I am getting anger on her like anything. I really need to kill her Kill that Ishani..
Rithika: Tk you can kill her but you need to live with Ranveer so Kill Ishani with the help of Henchmen even for that the plan should be good Naina. I didn't tell the plan of hitting Ishani by car as worst plan but Ranveer saved Ishani know those loop holes should not happen in our plan.We need to wait for it.
Naina: How to wait? How to wait Rithika? that Ishani does not come out of the house that easily. She has come out but our henchmen has missed the chance. I don't know again when Ishani will come out. If she didn't come out of her house for another three weeks that is it Ranveer and Ishani will leave to Mumbai. Before that I need to finish this Ishani.
Rithika: (in a cooling tone):For that make a henchmen stand in front of Ishani's house. See when Ishani is coming out. Or else think Is there any chance for her to come out or you itself make her come out.
Naina(who was hearing Rithika's words with disappointed face had a bright face again):Rithika today there is a party for our company staffs.Almost all the staffs will be coming with their families only If Ishani comes there means there I can make some plan and kill Ishani.
Rithika(had a heavy smile):Party there will be drinks in the party know?
Naina: Haan its a birthday party only but as businessmen are coming there will be surely drinks in the party. why are you asking about drinks now?
Rithika(with a evil smile): Mixing poison in the drinks is a risky matter because If somebody drinks it we will get caught in unwanted problem. So make Ishani drink so that she will lose her sense that time make Raj come to the party hall and take the senseless Ishani to one corner and Raj will stab her. After realizing pain only she can shout for help. Her sense will get weak so she won't know that the person is coming to kill her only.So its easy for Raj to kill her.
Naina(had a smile):Nice idea but Ishani should come for the party know?If Ranveer alone comes to the party means?
Rithika:At what time party is?
Naina: its by today evening 6 o clock.
Rithika:For 6 o clock party means ask one of Raj's Henchmen to stand in front of Ranveer's house from 4 o clock. When they come out we can know Ranveer is alone going to party or he is going with Ishani. If Ishani is going to the party you go to the party and make Ishani drink with your intelligent planning and make her lose her sense and make our Raj enter the party and stab her. Or even If she didn't come for the party Ranveer alone leaves for the party. Ishani will be in house only know that time let us send our Raj and kill her.
Naina:(had a happy smile):Wow Rithika perfect idea. So all we need to know is whether Ishani is coming to party or not? for that we need to make a henchmen stand in front of Ranveer's house. Let me. What ever either Ishani comes to the party or not I need that Ishani to be dead today.
Rithika:She will be call Raj and tell the plan and send a henchmen to watch Ranveer's house.
Naina: Haan let me.

Naina took her phone and started to make her plan.
RANVEER'S HOUSE...
Ranveer was sitting in the sofa of the hall. Raagini was playing sitting in the walker. She was moving the walker in the hall. Ranveer was completely confused regarding the incident happened today morning.
Ranveer(in thoughts):The speed that car came really looked like he was up to hit Ishani. Why that phone call should come that time? I didn't even talk that call properly I only heard breaking voice in that phone call. Was that phone call to divert me? That car..(he held his head):I am imagining something or was that car really came to hit Ishani?
He was completely confused where Ishani was coming out with the breakfast dishes from the kitchen. She kept the dishes in the dinning table where she was glancing Ranveer who was completely not in this world. She came out with water jug and then kept it in the dinning table and she saw Raagini moving her walker in the hall and then seeing Ranveer's confused face she came and stood near him.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(in a confused face seeing her):Haan Ishani want anything?
Ishani:Nahi I don't want anything. What happen to you? you are so dull after coming from the market.
Ranveer: Ishani that car incident is not going away from my mind. I think something is wrong in that car. I am feeling that car has come to hit you.
Ishani: (in a normal tone): Hit me? what is the need for that car owner to hit me?
Ranveer: Ishani I am not telling like that..
Ishani(immediately came near him with a smile):Ranveer that car came in over speed may be some collage guy would have drove the car. So he was coming in over speed seeing the car speed and the car coming in the direction I was standing seeing it you got worried about it.
Ranveer: Ishani but what about the phone call came to me?
Ishani:Who was in that phone call? some of your office related person only know?
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani I didn't even get who that person was. The phone call that came to me seems to be a call to divert me from you and the car that came was like it came to hit you.
Ishani: Ranveer I think you are over thinking. Nothing like it leave it and come to have your breakfast.
Ranveer:(in a unsatisfied face): Ishani I even tried to see the phone number that came to me but as I dropped my phone my phone is broken and its not getting switched on too.
Ishani:Ranveer leave it that may be a wrong call too.So don't match that phone and car and get confused. Come and have your breakfast.
Ranveer:(with a head shake):Tk..
Ishani(giving a smile to him and seeing Raagini): Baby come to dinning table. Come to Mama and Papa..
Cutie pie cutely saw Ishani hearing her voice. As Ranveer and Ishani were walking towards dinning table the cutie pie seeing their parents cutely moving her walker and came to them. Complete family sat in the dinning table where they started to have their morning breakfast. The day running so happily where Ranveer was playing with Raagini and they were having a cherishing moments of their Sunday. Raagini who was having her afternoon sleep was cutely sleeping in Ishani's room. Ishani was searching for dresses for Raagini online in her laptop. Ranveer who was sleeping in the hall sofa got up suddenly from his sleep. His face was like a sleep disturbed baby's face. He saw the complete hall and he kept his legs in the floor and got up from the sofa and started to walk towards their room. He saw inside their room where he didn't find Ishani there. He came to Ishani's room where he saw Ishani in the sofa with her laptop. Ranveer came to the sofa and sat near Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer);Arrey you got up?
Ranveer(in a sleepy tone):When did I sleep Ishani?
Ishani:I too don't know after our lunch you were watching TV and after sometime when I saw you you were sleeping. So I too left without disturbing. Raagini too slept.
Ranveer: (resting his back in the sofa and closing his eyes in thoughts): I was thinking about the morning incident with that itself I slept it seems.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer sleeping again):Feeling sleepy Ranveer?
Ranveer(without opening his eyes): Hmmm
Ishani:Tk go and sleep in the bed.
Ranveer:(still in closed eyes): Nahi Ishani I told you about Birthday party know let us go.
Ishani: Hmm tk let me get ready before Raagini wakes up and you too get ready know?
Ranveer:(opening his eyes): hmm let me.(he rubbed his face and he came to the world).

Ishani shut down her laptop and kept the laptop in the table and started to move towards the cupboard to get Saree for her.
Ishani(opening the cupboard and seeing Ranveer):Select Saree for me Ranveer.
Ranveer(got up from the sofa and came to her): hmm tk..

He started to see her cupboard and started selecting the Saree for Ishani for the Party.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer who was selecting the Saree):What happen to you today?
Ranveer(stopping the selecting of Saree and seeing her):Kya? Nothing happened to me.
Ishani: Nahi something has happened to you. After coming from the Market you are not normal.
Ranveer(completely facing her): Nahi Ishani I am really confused in that car matter. I am feeling something wrong.

Ishani with a smile cutely hugged him resting her head in his chest where Ranveer with a confused face hugged her back.
Ishani: Ranveer nothing is wrong. Even If that is something planned for me too I won't feel for it.
Ranveer(making her come out of the hug and seeing her):What Ishani you won't feel for it means?If I ever came to know that is planned means(he was showing a anger face).
Ishani(keeping her hand in his cheek):Ranveer nothing will happen for me. I no need to worry until you are near me you are there know Ranveer to safeguard me, to protect me, to love me. I am the luckiest girl in the world because I have got a husband who is always a heart beat for me.
Ranveer(after these many hours had a smile in his face):Ishani I know I am controlling you so much now a days.I am telling you Don't go here, don't go there, come with me. I know I am so controlling man but actually Ishani ...
Ishani(with a smile): Because you never know to live without me.
Ranveer(hearing the way Ishani said his heart shaking his head as yes): Haan I never know to live without you. When I came to know you died I too died inside me Ishani. (he held her hand): you are a priceless soul which should be protected with all the love and care. I will protect you always.
Ishani: Then why you need to get confused about morning incident. you know what due to this confusion you are not romantic this Sunday. (she gave a disappointed funny smile).
Ranveer(had a smile hearing Ishani's way of making him come out of the confusion):Tk I smiled I am not confused okay.
Ishani:Tk select the Saree.
Ranveer:(seeing her with a cute look):Arrey you told I have not been romantic this Sunday then let me be romantic for sometime then let us get ready for party. (he came to hug her).
Ishani(stopping him touching his chest): No Ranveer I said to make you smile and come out of confusion now select Saree for me.
Ranveer(shaking his head as impossible with smile):That is what If I call for Romance alone you will run from me.
Ishani:Let me be romantic when I am romantic now select Saree for me before Raagini wakes up I need to get ready and you too need to get ready and then Once Raagini wakes up I need to make her ready so ..
Ranveer: Okay Baba

With a smile he started to see the Saree for her where he took the Saree which he presented her first after their marriage.
Ranveer(showing that Saree): This Saree you will look so good in this Saree.
Ishani: Your first present after our marriage know?
Ranveer: Hmm you were so beautiful in it Ishani. Today also I will see you in this Saree wear it.
Ishani(getting the Saree):Tk let me. (she started to move from him to get ready).
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(stopping and seeing him): Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing her):Can I make you wear your Saree?
Ishani: Naughty boy not now let me get ready and go to our room and you also get ready.
Ranveer(smiling at her): Hmm okay.

Ranveer smiling to her started to move out of her room where Ishani started to get ready where Ranveer went to his room and started to get ready. As Ishani came out wearing the Saree Ranveer selected for her that was the time Raagini cutely cried and got up in the bed and saw crying sitting in the bed.
Ishani(seeing her daughter): Raagini got up my baby. Today we are going to party shall we?
Raagini(cutely got up and stood in the bed with tears in her eyes): Hmmm
Ishani(coming and sitting in the bed and seeing her daughter with a smile): cutie pie you are telling okay to Mama for party then why you need to cry. (she wiped her tears). chalo baby let us get ready.

Raagini was calming down where Ishani took Raagini and made her fresh and she was making Raagini ready. She made Raagini wear a red pant and red and white mixed checked t-shirt. The cutie was cute in her red dress attire. She made Raagini ready and made her sit in the bed.
Ishani:Be in the bed let Mama too get ready and then let us go to the hall.
Raagini(hearing mother's words innocently shaking her head): Hmmm

Raagini cutely sat in the bed where Ishani started to make her make up and she made herself ready in front of the mirror. She made the final check up and came to the bed and took Raagini with a smile.
Ishani:Shall we go..
Raagini cutely smiled at Ishani where Ishani giving a smile to her came to the hall where Ranveer was ready and was sitting in the hall sofa wear his black shirt, black coat and black pant and golden tie. He got up from the sofa seeing Ishani and Raagini where this time it was not Ranveer but Ishani who fell in love with Ranveer's handsome look.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini coming to them):Oh my cutie pie come to Papa.(he got Raagini from Ishani):how cute you are in red dress.
Ranveer was talking cutely with Raagini where Ishani was admiring him so much.
Ishani(in thoughts with a smile): How cute you are Ranveer? your lovely hair and the face that look so cute when you smile. The face that shows anger just to get my attention on you. The four day unshaven beard. The well built chest and the perfect maintaining body. More of everything the heart that has unconditional love for me.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani thinking something): Ishani shall we go?
Ishani: (coming to the world): Haan.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Chalo let us go baby.

He started to walk with Raagini in his hand towards the entrance of the house where Ishani was bit disappointed.
Ishani:(to herself in a cute anger): These husbands are like this only. He only select and gave me this Saree and he told I will be beautiful in it and he didn't even tell how I am looking. He came and got Raagini from me and now went out.
She was talking to herself where she heard Ranveer's voice from outside calling her "Ishani"..
Ishani:(controlling her anger): Haan coming..

She took the key of the house and came out of the house and locked the house. She came and sat in the car where Ranveer was keeping Raagini in his lap sitting in the driving seat and was making Raagini revolve the steering.
Ranveer(making Raagini revolve the steering):So nice know? you too will drive the car which Papa will gift you when you come to the age of driving the car.
Raagini(smiling and revolving the car steering): Papa.
Ranveer:Haan Tk now go to Mama let Papa drive the car and let us get some gift and go to the party.

Raagini without listening to him was revolving the steering of the car slowly and was smiling seeing it.
Ranveer:(seeing Raagini not leaving the steering): Ishani get her know?
Ishani:Haan (seeing Raagini): Raagini come to Mama.
Raagini(turning and seeing Ishani and smiling and showing the steering to Ishani); Mama ohhh mama
Ishani(with a smile): Baby you can drive when you grow up now come let Papa drive the car.(she held Raagini and almost took her with force to make her leave the steering).
Ranveer:Tk...

He started the car as Ishani made Raagini comfortable with her. He started to drive the car towards the party hall. As their car left the street the Henchman who was watching their house for the past two hours dialed Naina's number.
Naina:(picking the call):where is Ishani? she is going to the party or she is in house?
Henchman: Madam that lady and a man with a child have started in their car.
Naina: Oh okay. (she cut the call and seeing Rithika):So Ishani is going to the party. Let me to go to the party and somehow let me make Ishani drink and Raj will stab in at a right place in the party hall and run away.
Rithika: Hmm okay all the best don't get caught.
Naina(with a evil smile):she would have escaped today morning but one way or the other this is her dead day. Today Ishani will die that is for sure.

Naina had a confirmed face.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi lovely update dear Ishani admires ranveer so nice and ranveer felt something fishy nd I just loved our cutiepie actions hope dis chudayil plan should backfiresee. Let's see how ranveer saves ishani
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi!!
Loved the updates dear...
Sorry for the late reply..
I must say..I am in love with your work..😳
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
So Beautiful update as usual.. Ranveer felt something wrong Good..
I can imagine Raagini looking so cute in red cloths.nd ..ishani admiring ranveer it's awesome..
Now this chudail Naina i hope naina plan backfire..
Waiting for nxt..luv u nd lots of hug
Thanks for pm
Sahil88 thumbnail
really cute when ishani tries to cheer up Ranveer
Our Rv in his own trauma that he did not even notice ishani aaaw poor ishani
Expect some beautifull words from her husband
If naina again try to kill ishani in party than Ranveer than may be reach to conclusion
let c how our Hero save his LoveEdited by Sahil88 - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi dii...
How r u..??
Nice update..
So ishani knows how to make ranveer happy.
So ranveers one more demand is left...make ishani wear her saaree.hmm
So next plan is rready.
Anxiously waiting for accident...
Update soon di..
Cant wait for next...
Take care and keep smiling.. 😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hey  sakshi darl  thnq  for  pm  cutiepie s cuteness overloaded nowadays ishveer scenes wer nice sorry for late reply am stuck with work keep update dear

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
happy that you are liking cutie pie's cuteness
happy that you liked ishveer scenes
hmm okay dear no need to be sorry work is more important
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉