Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
His sakshi nice update dear lovely one.d way he convince ishu was awesome awww cutiepie 's naughty like her papa coming to ishani new look she were so cute not dis fish tail look can't wait  for ishveer romance. ..keep update dear loads of luv to yu day by day ur writing skills are amazing 
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
His sakshi nice update dear lovely one.d way he convince ishu was awesome awww cutiepie 's naughty like her papa coming to ishani new look she were so cute not dis fish tail look can't wait  for ishveer romance. ..keep update dear loads of luv to yu day by day ur writing skills are amazing 👏👏
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

have a look at 124 page dear of my thread Janani has told a website to you
read it and upload the image

Ohk..👍🏼
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

everything is possible dear come on try it 😉😉😉

Yess sure...😳😳
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Gudiya go to image 3.com you can upload pics 

Ohk will try doing that too...😳
Thanks for the help..
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 209
It was exactly 7 o clock in the evening. Ranveer was still working in the office sitting in his cabin in front of his laptop. The complete office was silent as all the staff's had left two hours before itself. He was seriously working he was so conscious towards this office as this is the final month he is going to be in this office. As he was working in his laptop his phone in the table gave its sweet ringtone.
Ranveer(saw the phone display where it displayed Ishani's name with a smile): Ishani..(he picked the call): Hello Mrs. Vaghela.
Ishani:(in a cute anger):Where are you? still in your office and still in front of that Laptop know? I really hate your laptop.
Ranveer(sitting well in his seat and resting his back in the seat with a smile):Why?
Ishani: (in a cute tone): Because more than me its only spending time with you.
Ranveer:Accha
Ishani: hmm I know you are busy as its the last month you are going to be in this office that is why I didn't even disturb you for one week.But you are only making prank on me or playing with me but I didn't get a good time with you this week.
Ranveer(with a smile): Ishani I have another hour work. I will be in front of you by 8.30 okay.
Ishani: Tk come fast.
Ranveer: Hmm okay. (Ishani was up to cut the call where he immediately); Ishani.
Ishani(keeping her phone back in her ears): Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer: Ishani I thought let us spend time today night.
Ishani: Hmm let us.
Ranveer: Ishani shall we have a vegetarian love today?
Ishani(had a shy smile): vegetarian love...
Ranveer:I know as I was busy this week we didn't even take Saath pheras. We have planned a love making after Saath pheras only so how about a vegetarian love today night?
Ishani: (with a smile): Hmm okay.
Ranveer:Wow so today Ranveer is going to be with Ishani. Fine Ishani but I want something more from you.
Ishani: What?
Ranveer: I want to see my Ishani in a simple Saree with plated hair.
Ishani(with a surprise):Arrey why you need that look for me?
Ranveer:Do you remember when I came to know that you are alive you were in that look only. And when I came to see you in Idols warehouse know that time(bit paused and smile to himself): I really wanted you so much Ishani. I was talking to you in anger but when you allowed me near you I kissed you that day. you were so beautiful in your simple Saree and plated hair.As we had were having misunderstandings that time I was able to romance that Ishani. I really want a romance with that Ishani.Can I get it?
Ishani(with a smile): My man will get it.
Ranveer: Hmm tk let me finish my work and come to home.
Ishani: Hmm

Both of them cut their call at each end but there was a beautiful happiness smile in each others face. Ranveer with a smile keeping the phone back in its place and started to work in his laptop. Ranveer's hard work was seen in the style is was working now. He relaxed his body after finishing his work where he saw his watch the time was 9 o clock.
Ranveer: Oh my god I told Ishani that I will in front of her by 8.30 as I was working I didn't even have a look on time. Tk let me leave.
He got up from his chair and took his laptop and kept it in his bag and taking the laptop bag he started to come out of his cabin. He started to walk out of the office where the night duty security guard saluted him where Ranveer giving a smile and head shake to him started to move towards the parking and he got inside his car. He started to drive towards his house. Where talking almost 20 minutes he reached his house. He parked the car in front of his house and he got down from the car and he locked the gate and he started to walk in the portico of the house. He knocked the door. He was knocking it almost four times where at the fifth knock Ishani opened the door. She saw him with a cute anger.
Ishani:This is 8.30 for you?
Ranveer:(in a struggling tone);actually..Isha..
Ishani:Tk Its okay come..
Ranveer(in a cute tone): Ishani tum..aye Saree
Ishani(smiling with all her love for him):As per my man's demand.

Ranveer had a smile seeing Ishani in a simple transparent yellow Saree. She was wearing a blue blouse for it. She has plated her hair and the plated hair was over her chest and was hanging towards her stomach. She was wearing a simple earrings that showed her more and more beautiful to his eyes. The simple bindi all these are more than enough to make Ishani beautiful. Ranveer was completely lost in her.He was bit tiered till now due to the work but Ishani's smile made him to get refreshed. He was simply staring at her with a light smile in his face.
Ishani(shaking her both the hands in front of his face):Ranveer..
Ranveer(coming back to his self): Haan
Ishani:Are you going to come inside house or going to stand here till morning?
Ranveer(in a mesmerized tone): If you stand in front of me with your cute smile I will stand here for lifetime.
Ishani:(had a smile seeing her Ranveer): Mera Pati please come in and then tell me all these romantic dialogues.
Ranveer: Tk(he had happy smile).

Ranveer entered the house and started to enter the hall. Ishani locking the main door came to the hall. The complete house was silent.
Ranveer:where is Raagini?
Ishani(coming and standing next to him): She has slept Ranveer.
Ranveer(turned to her with a smile):oh really? so even my daughter has slept.Now only Ishani and Ranveer here.(he came to hug her).
Ishani(before he could hug kept her hand in his chest and saw him with a funny strict look): Have your dinner and then let us have all these things.
Ranveer:Nahi Ishani I don't want anything for now. All I need is Ishani. (he winked at her).
Ishani:Arrey at least fresh up and come.
Ranveer:(like a boy longing for chocolate):Ishani please..
Ishani(held him and pushed him inside their room):Go Ranveer fresh up and come let me at least give you milk and then you can spend time with me.

Ranveer as she was pushing him without any way entered his room.He saw Raagini sleeping in the cradle. He had a smile seeing Raagini and started to fresh up.Ishani pushing him inside the room with a smile went to the kitchen to get milk for Ranveer. It was only 10 minutes for Ranveer where he came out wearing a white t-shirt and black pant. He came and sat in the sofa where Ishani came out with the milk glass.
Ishani:(giving him the milk glass): Have your milk.
Ranveer(he got the glass from her): Haan let me come and sit near me.
Ishani:Tk..

Ranveer started to drink the milk where Ishani sat next to him in the sofa. Ranveer drank the milk quickly and wiped his mouth and kept the empty glass in the tea poi.
Ranveer(like a primary school boy turning to Ishani): can I rest my head in your lap?
Ishani(moving and sit some distance in the sofa with a smile): Hmm come.

He laid in the sofa and rested his head in Ishani's lap. He had a smile seeing Ishani laying in her lap where she saw him with a care and affectionate look.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Today you won't tell me to get up from your lap know?
Ishani: I won't tell you to get up today be in my lap as much as you want.
Ranveer(keeping his face sorry):Sorry Ishani I was not able to spend time with you this whole week.
Ishani:Tk its okay how is your work now?
Ranveer: Haan its almost complete only but need to fill all the loop holes before we leave to Mumbai.
Ishani:you will do it.
Ranveer: you are so cute in this look.
Ishani:(she had a cute shy smile):Really?
Ranveer:Hmm you are looking pretty and beautiful in this simple Saree. When you were in Shikhar house know you were in this look only that time I was falling for you like anything but..
Ishani:But what you will show your angry attitude only.
Ranveer:hmm I was held in that situation what am I to do?
Ishani:Tk baba its okay.
Ranveer(took her one hand and kept it in his hand): Ishani..
Ishani: Hmm
Ranveer:I really thought to take Saath pheras this week but as I was held in the work and I was needed to do overtime and all so only I was not able to do it. But let us do it this week.
Ishani: Hmm okay.
Ranveer: Before we take Saath pheras we need to make some things clear between us.
Ishani(with a questioning look):What?
Ranveer: I know we were good friends, we know each other from childhood. So more than the normal married couple our love should be more strong and trust should be heavily strong from both of us. Then only our marriage life will be a success.
Ishani: Haan we are trusting each other and loving each other then what?
Ranveer: (cutely raising his hand and pinched Ishani's white skin cheek); My cute wife you will trust me blindly I know but I was a stupid person before.I cared you trusted you when I was your friend but when I was your husband I lacked in trust on you. Now I trust you. I won't let any third person come in our relationship. So as we are going to marry again in the form of taking Saath pheras know let us clear something between us today.
Ishani:what?
Ranveer:let us discuss about the vamps and villains of our story Like how they came in our story and who of us are responsible for them to come as a villain or vamp in our story.
Ishani:Why we need to discuss it Ranveer?
Ranveer:To not repeat the same mistake again in our life.
Ishani:(with a smile):Tk tell me.
Ranveer:First villain was Chiraag he was a villain in our story because of you only.
Ishani(in a cute tone): Hello you are the reason for Chiraag coming in my life. you only gave your feeling to him know? who asked you to do it?
Ranveer: Oh its my mistake. who asked you to be this much beautiful? that is why he was behind you.
There was a knock jhok between them.
Ishani:Then its my fault only.
Ranveer(he got up from her lap and sat in the sofa facing her): Haan completely your fault only. Even after two years I came back and tried to show his true color you didn't believe me what am I to do? you trusted him and you were about to marry him.
Ishani(seeing him in a child look):Tk my mistake only. I did a mistake by not trusting you. I am sorry
Ranveer(sat close to her and held her hand): its okay Ishani but see to that we don't allow anyone in between us in the future life.
Ishani: Hmm okay.
Ranveer:But I should thank Chiraag for running on the marriage date. (with a happy smile): He Ran way I made the entry and tied knot with my Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile): Hmm a nice day in our life.
Ranveer: Hmm. Tk next one.
Ishani:Next was Rithika. she came in our story because of you only. Its because of you only .
Ranveer(he saw her with a funny fight mode): hello its because of me? not at all madam its only because of you I came to know Rithika in my life.
Ishani: What Rithika came to our story because of me. She was your fiancee Mr.RV..
Ranveer:Oh really do you remember the days you were working in my office before our marriage. The day you came to leave me in my house and I too gave a file to you. Next day I lost the deal I too came and shouted at you that you only told my quoted amount to Chiraag.
Ishani: Haan you shouted at me. But you came to my house and asked sorry for it know?
Ranveer: haan I asked sorry for it and I even asked you what you need in return to it.(showing her a funny face):Do you remember what you asked me to do?
Ishani(thought about their serious fight down Ishani's house she remembered what she asked him to do): wo I asked you to get married soon.
Ranveer:(with a smile); Hmm to hear your words only I accepted for marriage because of that only Maa started to see girl for me and finally they fixed Rithika. I was in a decision that I should not at all marry in my life but you only asked me to marry so because of you only Rithika came in our life. If you didn't keep that demand to me on that day we would have never had Rithika character in our life.
Ishani:(seeing him with a cute look):Again my mistake only.
Ranveer(with a smile held her hand and saw her with a cute look): Ishani nothing wrong in it people like Chiraag and Rithika can come in our story but the story is always about Ishveer only. Those Rithika and Chiraag does not have any job in our story.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): rest your head in lap why you got up?
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan let me(he again rested his head in her lap):Tk next was Nirbhay and this was due to my Ishani's beauty only he liked her in collage and he has come after these many years to get back you.
Ishani(pinching his cheek bit hard);So everything is because of me only nothing is because of Ranveer vaghela know?
Ranveer: Haan I didn't create negative characters in our story but I gave all the ways for the negative people to laugh at my Ishani Insulting you in front of others I made Chiraag laugh at you. Sending you out of the house I made you lose in front of Rithika. All I can ask is sorry only Ishani. I am really sorry for all the stupid things I did to you.
Ishani:Tk no problem forget it.
Ranveer;Let me tell you here after I will always give the respect and trust to you in your complete life.
Ishani: Hmm tk. Thank you.
Ranveer:We are clear so no can play any game between us. So let us take Saath pheras soon but before it now vegetarian love.
He raised his hand above and he took his hand behind Ishani's head and slowly touching her head and made her head to come close to his face. He was laying in her lap and he brought her face close to his face. Ishani lowered her head to him.
Ranveer(keeping her face close to his face);Can I?
Ishani:(in a low tone): I am feeling shy Ranveer.
Ranveer:why?

Ishani raised her head which made Ranveer to get up from her lap. Ishani having a shy smile got up from the sofa and was about to move where Ranveer too got up and came behind her. He hugged her from behind.
Ranveer:you are beautiful like a angel.
Ishani:(catching his hands that were hugging her):Really?
Ranveer(turned her towards him and saw her with a seductive smile and moved her backwards and made her back hit the wall): your lips are like cherry fruit. Can I taste it?
Ishani(bowed her head): hmmm

Ranveer raised her head touching her chin where she saw his chest only with a smile. Ranveer saw her lips and her lips tempted him like anything. He took his lips close to her lips.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer keeping his lips close to her lips in a husky voice): Let us take Saath pheras soon Ranveer.
Ranveer(still keeping his lips close to her lips):Why Ishani?
Ishani: (she lovingly brought her hands to his cheek and caressed his cheek): I am too wanting you please..
Ranveer: Hmm okay let us take it soon.
Ishani:(she saw his eyes and held his both the cheek): kiss me.

Ranveer with a smile cutely lowered his lips to her lips and finally planted as kiss in her lips.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Chapter full of ishveer with no evil naina...
Loved the way they discuss their past villains...
And you made the romance between. Ishveer with ishaani dressing style that's amazing and I loved it ... I mean it's so cute when ranveer said that ishaani can you wear that simple saree because when you wear in past then I had not be able to romance with you...
😳
In short in this way they lived their past when they had not been able to romance 👏
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Extremely beautyful! Cant wait for next.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dear amazing episodes both of them
ranveer so easily made ishani to understand it will be good if he discuss about what misunderstanding naina tried to create between them.
what is with naina she is planning to kill her and now a party.
ishveer romance was good the way they explained their villains in each other's life was seriously very nice.
thnx for pm
ishani's look change was good
Sahil88 thumbnail
Ishveer decided not to do the same mistake in future and safeguard from villian was good for them
Finally after long time ishveer noke jhok with Romance was make me blush