Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi
CONGRATALUTION FOR 100 PAGE MY CUTIE AND I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR U BOCZ UR 4THEAR COMING SOON... πŸ₯³
LUV U SO MUCH MY SWEETHEART 😳
AND KEEP ROCKING πŸ€ͺ
Now VNice update Naina 😑 she stupid ideat harm our raagini i really want to kill her..!! Poor ishani how much she was got emotion when raagini cried..!!
And again this witch chudail naina spoil ishveer romantic mood..!!
Hope ranveer fastly do something..
Waiting...
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige
thanks for the wished for 100 pages its all your support dear that brought the story to this level thanks for it
ya 4th is coming soon
love you too a lot dear
ya keep reading

glad you liked the update and ya Naina is a stupid and she made Raagini cry a lot
ya Ishani got emotional seeing Raagini cry
stupid Naina again spoiled the romantic mood of Ishveer
ya Ranveer will do something and another 20 more episodes Naina truth will be out
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Congratulation sakshi for conpleting 100 episode

Hi Cuteii thanks for the wishes dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Jenny
take your time dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Congratulations  sakshi darling for completing 100 pages. ...yu made I sheer story more memorable saga for us. Lots and lots of love to you  from all ishveer fans πŸ‘

Hi Janani thanks for the wishes its all your reading that brought story to this level
happy that my story made Ishveer story memorable to you all
love you too thanks for the wishes on behalf of all Ishveer fans dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

When i start a new topic so there is an error
"validate your emai"
I did not get that what is the problem
Can u please tell me how to start a new thread bcoz i
Don't know about that πŸ˜•

oh mail validate problem
I have never undergone this problem
okay create a new id and then start the new thread dear
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 200(My Bicentenary episode)...
In that night Raagini's cry that made Ishani and Ranveer's mood off. Ishani who slept keeping her daughter in her embrace in her room even without locking the room where Ranveer without anyway to the demands of Naina slept in the hall's sofa. Naina who was with the happiness of separating Ranveer and Ishani that night with a happiness fell in her sleep. The night was running as the earth revolved the beautiful Morning of Nagpur came with the Sunrise. It was exactly 7 o clock where Raagini who was sleeping near Ishani in the bed feeling half disturbed in her sleep turned to her mother and tried to sleep more close to her mother. The cutie pie was not read to come out of the sleep but she felt something uncomfortable that made her to go close to her mother. She cutely touched her mother's hip with her tiny hand and tried to hug her mother in sleeping position. Ishani feeling the moment of her daughter near her she opened her eyes slowly where she came out from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes with her right hand where she saw next to her it was Raagini who was sleeping more close to her.
Ishani(had a smile seeing her daughter sleeping so close to her): How cute you are?(thinking the way Raagini cried yesterday night): But when you cry I am really not able to see it Raagini. you are a doll that should be prevented with care and love. Mama will always do it to you princess.(she searched for Ranveer near them): Ranveer kaha hain? hope he woke up soon. Tk let me see for him.
Ishani again seeing Raagini lovingly kissed Raagini's tiny forehead where Raagini looked so cute and chubby to Ishani's eyes when she is sleeping. Though Ishani felt pain seeing Raagini crying to the extreme yesterday her peaceful sleeping face gave her lips a motherly smile. Ishani relaxing her body got up from the bed and sat in the bed where Raagini rolled to the other side in sleep where Ishani saw the bed the cutie pie has wet the bed.
Ishani(with a smile): Oh my Baby is getting disturbed because of this only.Tk..
Ishani got up from the bed and entering the washroom and brought a wet towel and she took the trousers from the cupboard and she sat in the bed near Raagini who was rolling herself in the bed due to making the bed wet and she was not ready to open her eyes from sleep too.
Ishani:(seeing Raagini's sleeping position had a smile): She does not want to get up from sleep and she is uncomfortable because of bed wet.
giving a smile to herself Ishani slowly without disturbing Raagini's sleep removed her pants and cleaning Raagini with the towel and finally made Raagini wear a new trouser and made Raagini comfortable. Ishani took Raagini from the bed and made her sleep in the cradle. She took the bed sheet and kept it for washing. She cleaned the bed and finally she took her dresses and entered the washroom to make herself ready for the day.
Ranveer was sleeping in the sofa in the hall where his sleep was distracted by a sudden knock in their main door. The sun rays fell in his face made his eyes more irritated. He got up with a disturbed face and irritated eyes. He kept his legs in the floor and he started to walk towards the main door and with a sleep open eyes he opened the main door where he found a 60 year old man with two bags full of vegetables.
Ranveer(making his eyes proper to the view): Aap? Vegetable vendor know?
Man: haan sir you only told me to deliver vegetable to the house all the day know? I am serving it properly sir till today. I used to serve it to Madamji. Where is Madamji? she only used to open the door all the day.
Ranveer:(who didn't see Ishani yet):She didn't come out of her room yet? Now your purpose of coming...
Man: Nothing sir as usual to give vegetables only I came.(he gave two bags of vegetables in Ranveer's hand).
Ranveer(getting the bags): Fine let me give it to Madamji and money for the vegetables.
Man: Madam used to pay it in month end sir.
Ranveer:Okay.(he gave a smile to that man).
Man:Sir tell Madamji that I won't be coming for another 4 days to give vegetable ask her to get vegetable in the market.
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): hmm let me tell her.

Man giving a smile to Ranveer started to move towards the gate where Ranveer locking the door started to walk towards the hall.
Ranveer(walking in the hall):Thank god I ordered for the vegetable vendor as soon as I came to Nagpur or else Ishani need to go to market all the day and its not safe to her also. Finally milk, vegetable everything she is getting at door step.Hope I am safeguarding her all the way I can.
Talking to himself he came to the dinning table and kept the two bags of vegetable in it and he relaxed his body. He completely came out of the sleep. He turned and saw his complete house.
Ranveer(thinking about Raagini crying so much and Naina asked him to sleep in the hall):Pata nahi kya problem hain mera ghar mein? yesterday Ishani got hurt seeing Raagini crying to the extreme and Raagini is always crying to the extreme when Naina is here only. What is Raagini's problem with Naina? Nahi more than investigating it I should send Naina to her house soon. (he gave a confirmed head shake to himself) Don't know as I too got my mood off I was hearing that Naina's words. What happen to me? Even If Naina tells me to sleep in sofa I am also doing it. oh god due to Raagini's cry yesterday getting emotional in it my mind stopped working.Tk let me get ready and let me do something and send Naina to her house by tomorrow morning with all the safety measures.
Ranveer thinking it glanced Naina's room and making sure nothing is wrong he started to walk towards Ishani's room.
Ishani came out of the washroom in a pink color backless blouse and light blue Saree. Both the color exactly suited her skin color and the Saree made her more and more beautiful. Her hair was wet where drying her hair with the towel and she came to the mirror and took her earring and wore it in both the ears. She took the stone bindi and stuck it in between her eyebrows.Her face was fair and fresh in that morning. When she was up to take the hair dryer to dry her hair completely her room door was pushed inside when she saw the entrance of her room Ranveer was entering the room.
Ishani(gave a smile):Where you went early morning? I didn't find you near me.
Ranveer was for a while out of the world seeing Ishani in this Saree. She was so fresh like a grass that will have raindrop in it after the rain.
Ishani:I slept as soon as Raagini slept. I didn't even lock the door yesterday night.
Ranveer without a word was seeing Ishani who was trying to dry her hair with Hair dryer.
Ranveer(in a instant voice): Ishani don't dry your hair.
Ishani(stopping the dryer):Why?

Ranveer without a word shook his head as no. Ishani without getting him asked why with her head shake. Ranveer was seeing her like a child that will long for its mother. Ranveer turning to the room entrance seeing the door not yet locked he went to the door and locked it. He again turned and came to Ishani and stood near her with a lure face. He was badly wanting her.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer standing close to her):kya hua?
Ranveer without replying her caught her hand that had hair dryer and he took the hair dryer in her hand with his other hand and he kept it in the dressing table. He saw her eyes and then lips and her lovely cheek which are more than enough for him to get romantic to her.
Ishani:(without understanding his look):what happen to you?
Ranveer:(taking his head close to her and bringing his lips near her ears in a cute tone): I want your love Ishani. I really badly want it. (in a longing tone): you are not wanting me?
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's words closed her eyes in a low tone): Haan I too need to see your love Ranveer.

Ranveer who heard these words from Ishani. Those words were more than enough for him he took back his head and came and faced Ishani's eyes. Their eyes were meeting each others eyes. All they need to be just staring each other for lifetime. Love was visible in both of their eyes. Ranveer with a seductive face brought his hands behind Ishani's back and touched her skin and lovingly started to walk towards the wall of the room. Ishani completely lost herself in Ranveer's eye lock. Her eyes was only staring at Ranveer's eyes. He lovingly made Ishani to hit her back in the wall.
Ishani(feeling her back hitting the wall and again seeing Ranveer who was seeing her with all love he has for her in a seductive tone):I love you I... really really love you so much Ranveer.
Ranveeer(had a cute smile): Hmm I love you too Ishani.

He pulled her more close which made Ishani to hug him.Ishani's hand hugged Ranveer's back which made him so close to her. Ranveer was hugging her as much tight as he can. They both wanted to be in a world of love.
Ranveer:(being in the hug in a caring tone):you are okay know?you got more upset yesterday night seeing Raagini's cry.
Ishani(completely lost her to him): Hmmm I am okay now.

Ranveer's hands was lovingly moving in Ishani's back which made Ishani to turn romantic. Ranveer brought Ishani out of the hug and saw her with desire in his eyes. Without any further conversation Ranveer in a intact moment took Ishani in his hands. Where Ishani too saw him with a love smile where she too didn't attempt to tell him to leave her or she didn't push him from her. Ranveer giving a glance to Ishani was walking towards the bed and he laid her in the bed and he too laid beside her and came above her. He touched Ishani's wet hair that was falling in her face. He touched her hair with a soft touch and he cutely moved it which made Ishani to close her eyes and feel the moment.
Ranveer(seeing her closed eyes state): you are looking very beautiful in wet hair. That is why I said you not to dry it.
Ishani:(slowly opening her eyes and seeing him):Ranveer Raagini is with us.
Ranveer:(seeing the cradle laying in the bed and turned to Ishani): She is sleeping only no problem.
Ishani:Ranveer Naina...
Ranveer:(he gave a kiss in Ishani's forehead where Ishani again feeling the moment closed her eyes): She is in her room she won't come now.(he started to kiss her cheek and he was about to kiss her lips).
Ishani:(getting Ranveer is going to kiss her in a low voice):Ranveer its morning..
Ranveer: Don't stop me Ishani please...

Telling it he lovingly kissed her lips where Ishani who was telling some reason to him till now brought her hand behind his head and made him more close to her. He was kissing all his love to her. Ishani was feeling the love where she too was wanting him so badly now a days. Ranveer giving the kiss took his lips from her lips and he saw her with a happy smile where Ishani saw him with a shyness cum happy face. Ranveer seeing Ishani took his hand towards her hand that was in the bed lovingly took her hand from the bed and catching her hand he made her hand's inner part to touch his cheek. Ishani getting it touched his cheek but still Ranveer was having his hand above her hand which was on his cheek.
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani):Care me Ishani please all the time more than everyone care me a lot. I can never bear Ishani leaving me.
Ishani: I will never leave you anytime(she held his both the cheek with both the hands and signed him to come near her where he came to her Ishani lovingly kissed his forehead) I will be caring you always.
Ranveer(smiled seeing her): I can never get enough of you Ishani. I had been a mad man to you sometimes hurting you with words and actions but let me tell you hereafter my love will give you only happiness in your life.
Ishani(with a happy smile): you are so matured now a days. Even you are angry also till I am near you I will be happy only Ranveer kyunki meri aashiqui sirf tumse hi.
Ranveer: hmmm thank you so much Ishani and let me tell you too that meri aashiqui sirf...(he paused and gave a playful smile)
Ishani:(seeing him not telling it):Tell me know..
Ranveer:(to make fun of her): you yourself think it.I won't tell it
Ishani(putting her hands around his neck and pulling him close to her): you won't tell it.
Ranveer: Haan I won't(he was having a fun smile in his lips).
Ishani(seeing him with a naughty smile): you won't know fine (before Ranveer could react to it Ishani in a naughty mood opening her mouth and immediately bite his nose),
Ranveer(feeling her biting his nose): Ouch! what are you doing? you are biting my nose.
Ishani:(laughing at him): Haan I will bite only. tell me tell that your love is only for me.
Ranveer(almost so close to her and laying above her): you want me to tell it.
Ishani:(cutely like a child): I really want to hear it from you tell me now..
Ranveer: Tk let me tell that Ishani you are my everything. From small till today more than you I never needed anything in my life. When I was loving you one sided all the time I just wanted to tell you that my love is only for you.today laying close to you let me confess you that though I have got you completely till now I cannot get enough of you because I am not getting S*x from you  in bed. I am always getting pure love and affection from you in bed. So till my last breath I want to tell you always that meri aashiqui sirf tumse hi.
Ishani(seeing him with a emotional and happy smile): Tk thank you now get up.
Ranveer:Why?
Ishani:Ranveer its morning not now get up.
Ranveer:As though in night we were together.
Ishani(thinking a while):fine where were you yesterday night? you slept near me know?
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani Naina said she is feared that henchmen can come anytime so she said me to sleep in the hall. So I slept in sofa itself.
Ishani: Hmm what to do? safeguarding her is in our hand. Fine did you ask her about informing her mother about the things happened here.
Ranveer(thinking he didn't talk about it to Naina): No Ishani I forgot to talk about it to her.
Ishani:(giving a impossible look):What is this Ranveer? for that only I sent you to park with her but you didn't ask her this. Fine today let me ask her. Now get up.
Ranveer(without anyway got up from her and sat in the bed): you know I really cannot understand this god there are many couples but why it is always us who need to get disturbed?
Ishani:Special love stories are like this only so don't feel we will get time. And its not in day time and all.
Ranveer(seeing her in a child look):Tk but Ek hug...
Ishani(seeing his cute face giving a smile):Tk come..

When they both were about to hug there was Raagini's cry.
Ishani(immediately burst into laughter):Our faith tk you go and bath let me see Raagini.
Ranveer(had a smile thinking their love story):Tk its our faith go and see Raagini.

He got up from the bed and took his dresses and entered the washroom. Ishani took Raagini from the cradle where her routine started as usual.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Sahil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

happy to see two people conversation in my thread after a long time
ya gudiya we will get to know what Sahil's problem soon

Hey gudiya hope u r fine thanks for helping me to resolve my problem
Can u please tell how can i start new thread???
Sahil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

oh mail validate problem
I have never undergone this problem
okay create a new id and then start the new thread dear
πŸ˜‰

I have created a new one but not working again same error
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Really a cute and Romantic Chapter
I just love the way ishveer were longing for each other
The wat they spent time togerher not caring about Raghni or naina
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi congratulations on completing 200 episodes πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ it has been amazing journey with your ff our each and everywish of seeing ishveer their romance their love, anger everything was possible because you thanks for it and a lot more episodes to come
this was surprisingly amazing episode with morning ishveer roamance
ranveeris thinking that he has safeguarded ishani from all the harms but the biggestone is sitting in home he is thinking right to send naina away as soon as possible
raginiπŸ˜† she is cutest of all and her antics bring a smile upon my face while reading
ishveer roamnce was 😳😳 ranveer just cannot control himself whenever ishani comes infront of him and now ishani has also become naughty πŸ˜‰
both are longing for each other badly but have to stay away first time even ishani is also passionately longing for him. approve their wishes please.
thnx for pm
waiting for next