Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
His sakshi its getting interesting day by day ishveer scenes r lovely d way rv said just doing it fr u was awesome. Chudayil s so irritating. She s dumbo can't even imagine her looks quite funny. Keep update dr cutie pie s smart 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

hiii sakshi diii...

lovely episode...
luved ishveers talk..
nnaina jealousπŸ˜†
naina is thinking ranveer is happy seeig her in this dressπŸ˜†
she is mad...naina just be i ur imagination..it will be gud for her otherwise she will e hurt only by ishveers romance..
in a way she is asking ishveers romance only by saying u will always get this...
luved the chapter...update soo..
take care...keep smiling..😳😳

Hi gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy that you luved Ishveer talk
ya Naina is jealous seeing Ranveer with Ishani
ya Naina is thinking Ranveer is happy seeing her in that dress but mad girl didn't get to know their
cute small romance which made him smile
Naina can only be in her imagination with Ranveer ya that is the best way for her or else she will be hurt with Ishveer closeness
ya she is telling he will get it everyday was only mentioning their romance so that Ranveer will be happy all the day if he get romance for Isahni
glad you liked the chapter
ya let me update it
take care and keep smiling
and keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

yaa i m doing good di..πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

A sweet chapter ahead
Liked ishveer Romance before going to park
That was soo sweet 😊

Hi Cuteii thanks for the comment
glad you liked the chapter and ya there will be sweet chapter hope you like it
glad you liked Ishveer romance before going to park
happy that you found it sweet
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi,
I'm fine dear now i m feeling good and thanku soo much u pray for me my sweetheart( pls dnt mind) 😳 😳
Now its was a wonderful update Naina know that how to cut in ranveer neck πŸ€ͺ and if daily naina see a new mark in ranveer boby she itself burn die in jealouse πŸ˜†
Ishveer cute romance was awesome..
Heheh stupid naina think that ranveer happy to see her new worst 🀒 look seriously i imagine that naina look in the dress just like chipanjii 🀣
Hope black cat again park me koi new drama na karde..!!!
Waiting for next...
Take care ur self and luv u lotttsss
Thanks for pm...

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
happy to hear that you are fine now even though have a good care on your health deawr
no need thanks dear you are surely my sweetheart only I will surely pray for my friend

glad you liked the update and found it wonderful ya Naina came to know how that cut in Ranveer's neck came ya If she sees new marks daily she herself will burn and die in jealousy
happy that you liked Ishveer cute romance
ya stupid Naina is thinking Ranveer is happy to see her but she is the worst to his eyes
hmmm sorry to scare you with Naina's look
ya If Naina would have wore it in the show she would be surely like chipanjii only
ya she may do any drama to attract Ranveer but our guys heart and eyes will be completely on our Ishani only
ya let me update it dear
take care of your health
and love you a lot
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

His sakshi its getting interesting day by day ishveer scenes r lovely d way rv said just doing it fr u was awesome. Chudayil s so irritating. She s dumbo can't even imagine her looks quite funny. Keep update dr cutie pie s smart 

Hi Janani thanks for the comment glad you are liked the story and finding it interesting day by day
glad you liked Ishveer scenes and happy that you liked the way RV said just doing it for you
ya chudayil is always irritating sorry to give that scary look for Naina and to make you all scared
ya that is quite funny look only
ya let me update it dear keep reading
and glad you liked cutie pie's smartness
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 198
Ishani who was standing in the same way Ranveer left her. Her face was more red due to the way Ranveer romanced her just now. The way he quickly kissed her cheek and the way he told that he is doing it for her made her more happy at heart.
Ishani(In thoughts): Really I don't know what is the game that is always played when we try to love each other. When you wanted love I was not in a situation to give it to you. When I was ready yesterday to share love we were not able to share our love due to some weird situations. I know Ranveer you are controlling all your feelings due to situations and sometimes due to me. I know you are wanting me so badly.Even I am wanting you so much Ranveer. I too need to show my love to you as much as you show.(giving a smile to herself): Surely there will be a day to share our love.
When she was thinking it there was a cute cry of her daughter heard inside her room which made Ishani give a happy motherly smile. She started to enter her room and when she saw inside the room her cute little daughter was crying and rolling herself in the bed this side and that side.
Ishani(going to the bed with a smile): Oh my Baby has woke up.(sitting in the bed and taking Raagini in her hand):Why my baby need to cry now? (making Raagini stand in the bed holding her with her hands) come on smile karo...
Raagini was still now cutely crying catching Ishani's shoulders with her tiny hands.
Ishani(wiping Raagini's tears): My Princess no need to cry now. smile karo little darling.
where Raagini with the same cry was cutely bringing her face towards Ishani's face and was trying to hit her forehead with her mother's forehead.
Ishani(cutely hitting her forehead with Raagini's tiny forehead): Now smile my princess come on...
Raagini(without taking her forehead from Ishani's forehead had a instant smile that will be so cute to anyone's eyes in a low tone): Mama..
Ishani: Haan Mama. Mama never likes Raagini crying she should be smiling and her smile should give more and more happiness to all the people around her.
Raagini(lovingly taking her forehead from her mother's forehead and lovingly taking her tiny hand and touched her cheek and showed her cheek to Ishani): Mama...
Ishani(seeing Raagini touching her cheek and showing her cheek to her with a smile): What my princess want kiss from Mama? Exactly your Papa..

Raagini who didn't understand what Ishani said cutely smiling shook her head as yes where Ishani lovingly pulled Raagini more close to her planted a motherly kiss in Raagini's cheek.Raagini cutely smiled in happiness for getting her mother kiss and where Ishani seeing her daughter cuteness lovingly pulled Raagini close to her and hugged Raagini. Where that was the affectionate hug of Raagini and Ishani.
Ishani(keeping Raagini in the hug and in a emotional voice): I am really blessed to have you Raagini. Mama is so happy to have you.
Where hearing her mother's voice Raagini cutely came out of the hug and holding Ishani she stood in the bed and she lovingly kept her lips in Ishani's cheek.
Ishani(with a smile); My Baby is trying to kiss Mama.
Raagini who was only keeping her lips in Ishani's cheek Ishani slowly took Raagini's lips from her cheek where Raagini was cutely smiling seeing Ishani.
Ishani:(seeing Raagini): What? you are trying to become Papa in all the way?
Raagini(with a childish smile): hmmm
Ishani:(getting Raagini's response): you are responding to it. your Papa's beti know you will be like this only. So much emotional and so much attached. But my Baby is not able to kiss now but the way she lovingly keeping her lips in my cheek is making Mama so happy. Tk now can you change your diaper and fresh up.
Raagini: mmm
Ishani with a smile took Raagini in her hand and got up from the bed and started to move towards the washroom.
Ranveer stopped the car reaching the park. He parked the car outside the park.
Ranveer(seeing Naina): Get down Naina.
Naina: Sure Ranveer.
Ranveer(realizing her calling him Ranveer without getting down from the car): you started to call me Ranveer?
Naina:(giving a smile):you said me to call me RV but I am liking to call you Ranveer. allow me know please?
Ranveer(giving a made up smile):Tk call me as you wish.
Naina:(like a funny girl in a instance she pinched Ranveer's cheek):Thank you so much Ranveer..
Ranveer(realizing Naina pinching his cheek immediately had a angry face to Naina): What are you doing?
Naina(like a child like tone): Why I should not pinch your cheek?
Ranveer(In thoughts):Ranveer control your anger. (seeing Naina with a smile):No I don't like anyone touching My cheek and all. I mean no one used to be like this to me that is why?
Naina(in a instant tone): But I will be like this only to you. Because(giving her funny girl smile): I am Ranveer's friend.(she was laughing saying it).
Ranveer(seeing her laughing having a uncomfortable look in thoughts):I really don't know what wrong thing I done in my previous Birth.To get Ishani's kiss and love for that I need to bear these kind of things and all. Naina is really in a bad situation as four henchmen came to kill her but the way she takes advantage on me is making me uncomfortable.But what to do poor girl due to her brother's sin she is been targeted by some of her brother's enemy. Fine Ranveer beta manage at least thinking her situation.
As Ranveer was thinking it Naina finished laughing where Ranveer saw her with a silent look. As Naina laughed much seeing Ranveer's silent look made her to be silent. She was staring at Ranveer where Ranveer was seeing her with the same silent look.
Ranveer(in a questioning tone):Can we go inside the park?If you want to go inside the park you need to get down from the car.
Naina: Hmm sure Ranveer...(having a scared face): But Ranveer I am scared that those henchmen may come again too.
Ranveer: I am with you know don't worry get down.
Naina(getting down from the car in thoughts): Haan Ranveer you are with me I no need to worry about anything. I have come to the level of pinching your cheek, calling you by your name. I am so happy Ranveer.(seeing herself): this dress has made this much change I am so happy.
As she was thinking Ranveer locking the car door came to her and signed her to walk towards the park. As Naina shook her head a yes they both entered the park and they started to walk in the pathway meant for walking in the park. That evening was really really pleasant where Naina was so happy to be with Ranveer.
Naina:Ranveer can I ask you something?
Ranveer(seeing the trees in the park and walking): Haan what?
Naina:What made you to take me to park for walking? I was up to ask for a walk to you but you yourself came and called me for a walk. I was so happy for it. How did you think to take me for a walk?
Ranveer(immediately thought about the condition he laid to Ishani for taking Naina for a walk in thoughts): Hmmm If I take you to this walk only I can get my Ishani's kiss and I can lay in her lap tonight.
Naina(seeing Ranveer thinking something in a bit audible tone): Ranveer..
Ranveer(coming to the world): Haaan..
Naina:Kya hua? I asked so tough question or what? I Just asked you what made you to think of taking me for a walk?
Ranveer(giving a made up smile): wo..just to make you relax that is it.
Naina: Hmm okay happy for it. I have got some time to spend with a good friend like you.

Ranveer gave a smile to her and they were walking in the pathway. That 6.15 evening was really a fresh thing for any businessman eyes. Ranveer was so happy seeing the cute little children playing in the ground and the cute little boys playing chasing each other.
Naina(seeing Ranveer's concentration missing from her and he was seeing the children to divert him in a instant voice): Is my dress nice Ranveer?
Ranveer(had a smile seeing the cute girl child who was playing with her mother hearing Naina's question turning to her): Haan its good.
Naina:Are you missing your family in Mumbai?
Ranveer:(with a smile):Frankly speaking I am not missing but Ishani is missing them.
Naina(had a heavy anger hearing Ishani's name from Ranveer's mouth controlling herself): Can you tell me about your family Ranveer?
Ranveer(giving a light smile): My family its the best family in the world. They all care me with lot and lot of affection. We fight with each other (he thought about Amba and Baa fighting often once) we even have a very big cat fight with each other(He thought about his and Sharman's fight once) But what ever happens we will be surely there for each other.
Naina(with a smile): Nice Family. who are all there in your family?
Ranveer:My family Maa, Bapa, Baa, Lakshmi Maasi, Parul, Sharman, Pratik, Devarsh, Chaitali Kaki, Mithesh Kaka,Disha, Manas that is it.
Naina(In a doubtful tone):This much big family you have?How many brothers for you Ranveer?
Ranveer: I don't have brothers and all I am a only son to my Maa and Bapa.
Naina:Then who are those? Sharman, Pratik and all...
Ranveer: All are Ishani's brothers.
Naina:Ishani's brothers?
Ranveer: Haan
Naina:All are in the same house?Ishani's family too is with your family?
Ranveer:Haan I only should take care of them know?
Naina:Ranveer why Ishani is doing this to you? I mean she is giving you burden giving her family to you.
Ranveer: Naina stop it. Ishani is my wife and her family is also my family okay. We are happy with all of us.
Naina: Not that Ranveer(giving a managing smile): If you are okay its really okay Ranveer nice family.
Ranveer gave a formal smile where a ball came and hit in Ranveer's shoulders. Ranveer realizing something hitting him and again seeing a ball near his feet. He saw the boys who were playing cricket in the park.
Boy: Bhaiya ball please.
Ranveer took the ball and throw it to them with a smile .
Boy:Thank you Bhaiya.
Ranveer(giving a smile):Its okay. (with the same smile turning to Naina):Shall we leave or you need to walk for some more time?
Naina: Let us walk for some more time and then leave Ranveer.
Ranveer:Fine.

They were walking..
Naina:(in a starting tone):Ranveer you said you are loving Ishani from your childhood. How you fell in love in that small age?
Ranveer:what is there in age for love? love will happen in any age.
Naina; haan that is right it can happen in any age and any time
They were walking were Ranveer poor boy was answering all the stupid questions Naina was asking him.
Raagini who was playing in the hall with her teddy bear Ishani brought her milk where Raagini cutely got up holding the sofa and she was walking catching the sofa.
Ishani(coming and sitting in the sofa): How cute my Baby is walking with sofa support?
Raagini(cutely moving came to Ishani and touched her leg): Mama...
Ishani: hmm Mama come now have your milk.(she took Raagini and made her sit in the lap and started to feed the milk to her)

Raagini was cutely drinking the milk where taking sometime finishing her milk Raagini was about to get down from Ishani's lap where Ishani held her back in her lap.
Raagini(realizing Ishani not leaving her down): Mama(showed the index finger to the floor).
Ishani:Let Mama leave you but before that tell me some words. Now tell me Baa.(Ishani made Raagini to stand in her knees with her support).
Raagini: B...b
Ishani:(encouraging her): Baa.
Raagini(in a cute tone): Baa.
Ishani: Haan very good. (She made Raagini sit in her lap and she took her phone from the tea poi and took Baa's photo and showed it to Raagini making her sit well in her embrace): She is our Baa. How you will call her? Baa.
Raagini(seeing Baa's photo in Ishani's mobile): Baa..
Ishani: Haan so good my baby now next word is Dada. you have already said it come on tell Dada..
Raagini(in a cute tone with a smile): Dada..
Ishani: Perfect(she took Kailash's photo from a family photo and zooming him) He is your Dada.
Raagini(touching Kailash's photo with her tiny index finger): Dada.
Ishani; Hmm Dada fine next is Dadi..(she took Amba's photo and showed it to her) Dadi..
Raagini: Dada...
Ishani:Arrey Dada you said know now Dadi.
Raagini:Da..Da..
Ishani:da then Di If you join both Dadi.
Raagini:Da...Di...Dadi
Ishani:amazing my child.

Raagini smiled seeing Ishani where Ishani cutely cutely made her sit in her walker.Where the cutie pie cutely entered Ranveer's study room moving her walker. Ishani giving a smile seeing Raagini moving her walker she was up to enter her room when she was up to go to her room there was a knock in the main door when she opened it Naina and Ranveer was standing in front of her. Ishani with a smile signed them to enter the house. They entered where Naina entered her room. Ranveer started to enter Ishani's room. As Naina went to her room she was so happy.
Naina:Finally I got some time with Ranveer. But Ishani's family is with Ranveer's family. For marrying this Ishani Ranveer should completely take care of her family too. Fine Naina Ishani's family is not your target this Ishani is your target once she is out of Ranveer's life. Ranveer should tell Naina is only my wife. Now Ranveer has come to the level of allowing me to call by his name and now he is not even minding me pinching his cheek. Soon we will fall in love with each other. (seeing herself in the mirror). This dress is creating magic in our love story. Now I am going to enter Ranveer's room casually in front of that Ishani I am going to pinch Ranveer's cheek again.
Naina started to walk towards her room entrance to go to Ranveer's room. Ranveer who entered Ishani room saw his face in the mirror it was completely tiered. Ishani who came behind him came and stood behind him.
Ishani(touching Ranveer's shoulders):Kya hua Ranveer? are you tiered?
Ranveer(as usual turning to her without a word like a cute child hugged her tightly and resting his chin in her shoulders): I love you.
Ishani(with a smile hugging him);Ranveer door is open leave me...

When they were hugging that was the moment Naina who was coming towards their room to see Ranveer was shell shocked the way Ranveer was hugging Ishani. She went close to their room and stood their hiding herself behind the wall.As the door was completely open She saw inside the room slowly where Ranveer's face was clearly seen by her and Ishani's back was seen by her. Ranveer was lovingly resting his chin in Ishani's shoulders and he has closed his eyes.
Ranveer(in a cute tone); I am tiered Ishani. The whole day I was working as you said I took Naina to park also I am really tiered.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk thank you for taking Naina to Park now leave me.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was trying to leave him he held her back): Nahi please be with me.I want to be in your hug.
Ishani:Ranveer...chodo..

Where Ishani managing him brought him out of the hug.
Ranveer(with a tiered and disappointed face):Really know a man should not marry a girl who always look beautiful to his eyes.
Ishani: I am looking that much beautiful to you?
Ranveer(with a smile): you are looking like a heavenly angel all the time Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile):chalo go and fresh up and change your dress.
Ranveer(giving a smile): Tk...

Ranveer cutely started to move where Ishani went to the cupboard and started to arrange the things.
Naina(with a confused and anger face):What is there in this Ishani? Ranveer he is melting to her like anything. What is happening? Rithika said Ranveer used to mistrust Ishani and he used to insult her but what my eyes saw was Ishani is ruling Ranveer like anything. The stubborn RV in business world is a puppet in the hands of his wife. I thought Ranveer will fall for me seeing my beauty today but what he is doing he is falling in Ishani's shoulders and he is longing for her like anything. Hearing Ishani words only Ranveer has taken me to park.(taking a deep breath): Let me break their bond before tomorrow night. Ranveer only cannot mistrust Ishani know let me make Ishani mistrust Ranveer and let me make Ishani to leave Ranveer by herself.
Giving a head shake to herself she went to her room and locked the door.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O poor ishani she is thinking why they are not able to spend time alone and she does not know that naina is making everything happen
Ragini is so cute she can never leave ranveer's side she always want to stay near her the she responds to ishani is amazing
One thing is good that she saw them hugging but this new problem she has started by deciding to separate ishveer by making ishani misunderstand is very bad and my poor ranveer will get caught in this
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter due to ragini and ishaani πŸ˜› ..
How cutely ragini kiss ishaani 😳 ...
And that naina leave her on her stupid land...
Omg what she will going to do now .. πŸ˜•
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is this Naina now planning to? Why is she being so dumb? -_-

Though I loved the mother-daughter scenes! Sigh, so, so, so good. Let me better have her with me :P