Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Lovely update dear.
I missed ragini so much she is back and all the affection she have for isha I and all the things she do to her is really amazing I liked it very much.
This naina is not ready to leave even after two days witch she is
Making her wear a saree that's an amazing idea really when we are going to have that
But naina should go first
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
sorry to make you all miss cutie pie and happy that you are happy in her come back and happy that you liked the way she is affectionate towards Ishani and happy to know you like all her actions
ya Naina stupid is not ready to leave them at all even after two days
glad you liked Ranveer's idea of making her wear a saree ya  for that Naina should go first let us see
what happens next keep reading let me update it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌ
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

hii sakshi dii...

a lovely update...
luved raginis actios...she is chooo cute...
she is understanding ranveer words..loving ragini ver much...😳❀️
oh new way of romance in ranveers mind..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wishing to see that...
naina doesnt want to leave them in two days also...😑
hope she goes early...
waiting for their upcoming romance..😳
update soon..
take care...keep smiling..😊😊
luv u...

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy that you loved Raagini's actions and you are liking her cuteness
ya she is getting some words Ranveer said her happy that you are loving Raagini so much
ya Ranveer is having new way of Romance ya let us see whether he is able to get that romance
ya stupid Naina is not ready to leave them even after two more days
ya let us see what happens
ya let me update it
keep reading
take care and keep smiling
love you tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Hi Sakshi dear girlπŸ€—

Wow ur just too awesome ,I am telling the way u have shaped Ranveer and Ragini's bond wow amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love the way Ranveer is feeding Ragini in front of Naina😳😳

Awesome episodeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Pls continue soon😊😊

Hi Jenny thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update happy that you liked the way Ranveer and Raagini's bond shaped

happy that you liked the way Ranveer fed Raagini and you liked the episode
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

So sarees...uhm, romantic! <3 And Ragini is back, God missed her so much! Sigh, she is so cute and I just want to pull her cheeks! <33 ANd Naina ki baat...no comments :/ And Ranveer is smart enough to be at home. Smart move! <3

Hi Aarushi thanks for the comment
hmm ya Sarees glad you liked this romance
ya cutie pie is back in her action sorry to make you miss her darling
glad you liked Raagini and found her cute hmm happy to know you have accepted Raagini to this level of pulling her cheeks I love it dear blessed to have you as a friend and reader
mmm even loved this no comments for Naina
ya Ranveer is moved smartly now he is not ready to leave Ishani and Raagini with Naina
keep reading dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hey sakshi ishveer scenes were nyc nd cutie pie 's back just loving her a lot can't wait fr the saree scene.wish naina shld c tat n burn n jealousy. Chdayil 1&2 shld backfire their plan

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer scenes and cutie pie is back in her actions
glad you are loving her a lot
hmmm ya Saree scene hmm ya Naina should see their romance and burn in jealousy ya let me think of this possibility ya both chudayils plan should back fire let us see what happens keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 196
When Ranveer sat in the dinning table Ishani brought all the dishes and kept in the dinning table.Raagini cutie pie was cutely moving her walker in the hall. She was having her lovely Mobo the teddy bear in her hand and smiling at it. Ishani kept the plate in front of Ranveer. Where she served two roti in his plate and she kept Bhindi stir fry in his plate.
Ranveer(with a smile): Bhindi?
Ishani(smiling at him): tumhari favorite have it?
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):What happen to my wife? She is giving my favorite food and all today.
Ishani:yesterday complete night my Ranveer was sleeping in the sofa. He is helping a girl who is in trouble. So this is making me to like him so much so that only today it is his favorite dish.
Ranveer:(shaking his head cutely):Thank you..But this Bhindi will be more special If my wife feed me.
Ishani(funny strict mode): No need Ranveer have it now..
Ranveer:(with a funny stick look lightly moving his plate from him): Then I don't want it.
Ishani:Ranveer tum bhi na..

With a smile she sat in the chair next to him and pulling the plate towards her and she took a piece of roti and took Bhindi in it and showed it in front of his mouth. He was seeing her with a cute look.
Ishani:(seeing him staring at her):come on have it.
Ranveer: Not like this tell me in a cute tone come on my cute Ranveer have your breakfast from Ishani's hand.
Ishani(hearing his words and the way he was expressing it):Ranveer really know you are impossible.(she showed Raagini)see Raagini.

Ranveer turned and saw Raagini who was moving the walker in the hall.Ranveer Seeing her playing and turning to Ishani..
Ranveer: I saw Raagini what for her?
Ishani:(showing her index finger towards Raagini and again bringing her index finger towards Ranveer): No difference.
Ranveer: Haan we both are like that only now come on tell those words and feed me.
Ishani(smiling seeing his innocence): Tk...come on my cute lovely adorable Ranveer have your breakfast from your wife Ishani's hand.

where Ranveer like a cute boy was about to get Roti from Ishani's hand where before he could get it there was a knock in their main door.
Ranveer(giving a managing head shake): Hope Naina came let me open the door.
Ishani:Haan open it.
Ranveer was about to get up where Ishani held his hand and in a instance moment fed the roti in Ranveer's mouth. Ranveer who took time to realize how Roti came inside his mouth. He saw Ishani with a smile and started to eat Roti.
Ranveer: (eating it):Its nice..
Ishani(with a smile): Hmm open the door and then come and have your breakfast.

Ranveer shaking his head as yes started to move towards the main door and he unlocked the door and when he opened the door Naina was standing with a smile holding her trolley bag in her hand. Security was standing behind her.
Ranveer(with a light smile):Come in Naina..(seeing Security):Thanks a lot Security sab..
Security:Its my duty sir Let us leave..
Ranveer(with a smile):hmmm
When the Security moved towards the car that was out of their house gate. Naina started to enter the house where Ranveer locked the door and came behind Naina. Naina moved her trolley bag and entered the hall where Ranveer too came behind her. Raagini was cutely moving the walker in the hall where ever she feels to go where cutie pie immediately saw Naina in the hall. Ranveer saw Raagini as well Naina where Raagini's face was lightly turning into a fear face.She was moving her walker backwards. Ishani was coming from the dinning table to the hall.
Ishani:(seeing Naina): keep you bag in your room and come to have your breakfast Naina.
Naina: Haan Ishani..
Ranveer who was seeing Raagini's feared face was clear that she may cry anytime he cutely went and stood near her walker.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Raagini Baby Papa hain(he gave a wide smile)
Raagini(managing herself with her cute tiny hands being in the walker hugged Ranveer's leg tightly who was standing): Papa..
Naina(in thoughts):Extra luggage calling my Ranveer Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile): Hmmm Papa smile karo..

Raagini seeing Naina and again raising her head and seeing Ranveer had a bright smile in her face.
Naina(seeing Raagini and Ranveer smiling to each other in anger): Let me go to my room.
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini and seeing Naina): Haan you can Naina..

Where Naina crossing all the three entered her room.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Come Ranveer have your breakfast..
Ranveer: Hmmm
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini beta come let Mama feed you breakfast..
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a smile showed her hands to her): Mama..

Ishani with a smile took Raagini from the walker in her hand and started to walk towards the dinning table where Ranveer came behind her and sat in the dinning table and started to eat his breakfast that was already in his plate. Naina came out of her room and she came and sat in the next chair of Ranveer. Ishani made Raagini sit in the table and she sat in the other chair next to Ranveer.
Ishani:Ranveer hold Raagini let me serve Naina and then feed her.
Ranveer: Haaan why not?

He cutely held Raagini who was sitting in table with one hand in order to protect her from falling from the table. Ranveer was smiling and playing with Raagini. Raagini was cutely smiling and touching Ranveer's cheeks lovingly where Naina was seeing them with evil look. Ishani was serving Naina where Ishani saw Naina starting at Raagini and Ranveer.
Ishani: Naina..
Naina(taking her evil eyes from Ranveer and Raagini): Haan Ishani.
Ishani:(with a smile):Why are you staring at them?..have your breakfast.
Naina(giving a fake smile): Hmm tk Ishani..

Naina started to have her breakfast.
Ishani:(sitting in her chair): Raagini..
Raagini turning to Ishani was cutely moving from Ranveer's hand in the table and she came to Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile):Today know Mama has done something specially for you.
Raagini(in a cute tone): Kana..
Ishani: Haan special Kana..(she took a small bowl from the table and opened it where it was Vegetable dal khichdi) Vegetable dal khichdi for my Baby..
Raagini(sitting in the table and touching Ishani's cheeks): Mama Kana..
Ishani:Tk Let Mama feed you.
Ranveer was smiling at Ishani and Raagini and was having his breakfast.
Naina(in thoughts):why My Ranveer is smiling this much. I have never seen him smiling this much. In office he will be in his stubborn attire but now its completely a different face of him. He is smiling smiling and smiling. I am not beautiful like Ishani or what? what is there in this Ishani to be staring her like this Ranveer? I love you see me Ranveer.
Ranveer(accidentally turning his glance to Naina and seeing her staring at him): Naina have your breakfast.
Naina(coming to this world): Haan RV sure.

As Ranveer completed his breakfast and he came to the hall and sat in the sofa. Ishani finishing Raagini's breakfast started to have her breakfast holding Raagini with her. Naina finishing her breakfast sat in the hall sofa next to Ranveer. Ranveer started to see some file where Ishani finishing her breakfast making Raagini sit in the floor and giving her some toys came to Ranveer.
Ishani(coming to Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan Ishani
Ishani: Doctor prescribed tablets for Naina yesterday know? can you go and buy it now.
Ranveer(hearing it in thoughts): Need to go out leaving Ishani and Raagini with Naina. No that does not sound good. (he thought for a while and a idea came to his mind with a smile seeing Ishani): Ishani bring that Prescription.
Ishani: Haan let me..

As Ishani was about to enter her room...
Naina: Ishani..I don't want any medicine I am okay only.
Ishani: Arrey how you will be okay Naina? you fainted completely yesterday night. We were sprinkling water even that time you were not able to come to your consciousness. Have tablets you will be alright.
Naina(like a funny girl smiling):Tk as you say..
Ishani(giving a smile): Hmm that's like a good girl.

Ishani entered her room and after sometime she came out with the prescription.
Ishani(giving the prescription to Ranveer):This one Ranveer..
Ranveer:(getting it):Tk let me get it.And I will be working in Study room.
Ishani:Tk..(seeing Naina) Once Ranveer get your tablet have it and take rest in your room Naina. you have TV in that room lay in the bed and watch TV or If you feel sleep sleep in the room.
Naina: Hmm okay Ishani.
Ishani:(seeing Raagini playing sitting in the floor with toys):Raagini come to Mama room you can play there..

Ishani took Raagini's toys and started to walk where Raagini started to crawl behind her mother as Ishani walked towards her room. The cutie pie crawling came to Ishani's room. Ishani kept the toys in the bed and took a book from her cupboard and sat in the sofa and started to read it where Raagini cutely came bed seeing her toys and She started to play. Ishani had a smile seeing Raagini playing and she started to read the novel.
Naina who was sitting in the sofa with the magazine in her hand was seeing Ranveer who was sitting in a individual sofa and seeing his tab. He kept Naina's prescription in tea poi and clicked a picture of that prescription in his tab. He took his phone and called a number.
Ranveer(waiting for the call to be picked and once the call was picked): Hello JM medicals.
Pharmacy person: Yes sir what can I do for you?
Ranveer: I need some tablets If I send the prescription image to your number can you delivery those tablets to my house.
Pharmacy person:Sure sir let me give you my whats app number you can send the image sir.
Ranveer: Sure..
The Pharmacy person told the number and Ranveer getting it sent the image of the prescription where the pharmacy person send a message as tablets will be delivered shortly. Ranveer getting the message had confirmed head shake to himself.
Ranveer(seeing Naina): Naina you will get your medicines now.
Naina(thinking it is the chance): RV...Can I ask you something?
Ranveer: Haan you can?
Naina: (with a shy smile):why are you caring me so much?
Ranveer:caring means I will always care everyone.
Naina: Oh really then you don't have any special affection towards me?
Ranveer(bit getting uncomfortable): Naina I do care for you not only for you even If it is some other girl got in this situation I will surely care for her too.
Naina(with a disappointed face): you are not even ready to be my friend know RV? you are just doing it as four henchmen came to kill me that is it know?
Ranveer(in thoughts): Ranveer tells some happy words don't make her get stress.(giving a made up smile):Nothing like that Naina you are my friend so I am taking extra care on you.
Naina:Extra care Really?
Ranveer:Really...Tk let me be in my study room and you go to your room and take rest.
Naina: okay If you want me to take rest let me but I cannot get sleep.
Ranveer:There is TV in your room know You sit in the bed and watch TV okay. For one more week for you leave only.
Naina:(with a smile):Tk...

Where Ranveer went to his study room and was doing his work with his laptop and mobiles. Ishani was reading the book sitting in her room where Raagini was playing with toys as well Ishani. Ranveer got the tablets from Pharmacy person when it was delivered in his door step. He paid the bill and got the tablets and brought it to Naina's room and gave her. Naina was so happy to see Ranveer being near her and bringing tablets for her. He left the room and again went to his study room and started to work. The day was drawing towards Afternoon where Ishani made their lunch ready and brought Raagini to the hall and made her sit in her swing she went to study room and knocked the door.
Ishani(knocking the door in a normal tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing his laptop): come in..

Ishani pushed the door and entered study room. Ranveer was completely seeing his laptop.
Ishani:Ranveer come and have your lunch.
Ranveer: 5 minutes Ishani let me come.
Ishani:Tk..

She started to move from the study room and came to the hall and saw Raagini sitting in the swing. She switched on the TV and kept pogo channel for Raagini.
Ishani:Raagini you can have your lunch after sometime okay you had your juice now only know? See TV for sometime
Raagini:hmmm

She was seeing the tom and Jerry cartoon and smiling at her cute mouth. Ishani went and called Naina where she too came and sat in the dinning table. When Ishani started to serve Naina Ranveer too came and sat leaving a chair in between him and Naina. Ishani serving Naina..
Ishani: Have it Naina...
Naina: Haan sure Ishani
Ishani kept the plate in front of Ranveer and started to serve him Ranveer touched his neck as he felt little neck pain due to working till now in Laptop where Naina who glanced Ranveer her eyes got stuck in his neck.There was a cut mark in his neck. That was reddish.
Naina(in a caring tone and pointing to his neck part):RV.. what is that wound in your neck?
Ranveer(hearing Naina's question and touched his neck where Naina was pointing where it was giving a light pain to him):Aye wound..
Ishani(too saw his neck and seeing his small cut mark in the neck):What is it Ranveer? Did you hurt yourself anywhere?
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani(he touched that cut and he thought about yesterday night where Ishani's nail's have left its marks in his neck In managing tone): Nothing Ishani I hit with washroom door unknowingly when I was coming out after bathing.
Naina(in a so good voice): Is it paining RV? Can I get you some Ointment?
Ranveer(giving a smile to Naina): No need Naina. I am completely okay its just a small cut that will heal within another one or two days.(seeing Ishani):Serve me Ishani..
Ishani: Tk ...

She served him and when all started to have their lunch.Ranveer finishing his lunch went back to his study room to work.Naina was walking right left in her room seeing the peaceful life of Ranveer and Ishani. The day was running. It was exactly evening 5 o clock where Ranveer shut down his laptop and came to the hall where he heard TV sound in Naina's room and he walked to Ishani's room when he entered the room Ishani was as usual busy reading her novel.Raagini was sleeping in the bed so cutely.
Ishani(who was sitting in the sofa seeing Ranveer entering the room):So finally your work over?
Ranveer: haan
Ishani: Tk sit let me get tea for you.
Ranveer: Haan okay.

Ranveer sat in the corner of the bed where he had a smile seeing Raagini sleeping. Ishani was about to move where she turned to Ranveer.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan
Ishani:Really did you hurt yourself with washroom door? that way only you got that cut in your neck?
Ranveer(got up from the bed and saw her with a smile): That was a lie.
Ishani: Then how did you get that cut in your neck?
Ranveer:That was my lady's gift to me.
Ishani: My gift.
Ranveer: Haan yesterday I was nuzzling her with love in her shoulder part. With love she too hugged me towards her feeling my love she left some nail marks in my neck and back.
Ishani(with a shyness and child tone):Sorry..
Ranveer(with a smile): No need sorry and all its a lovable gift for Ranveer.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk let me bring tea for you.
Ranveer: Hmm okay.

Giving a smile to him Ishani started to move towards the kitchen to get him tea where Ranveer sat in the bed and laid beside Raagini who was sleeping. He was admiring her and was happy in his married life.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter.but i think tht naina should know about the nail mark tht how it came.and now she should see their romance by her self and get jealous.
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi sakshi hope u r fine
Coming to the chapter it was good
But i request u before n again to show ishveer romance infront of evil naina nd she burn with jealosy
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely one so ragini clam herself while seeing naina...
And that nail mark πŸ˜› ...
So naina was in RV house hoped that ishveer get ride of naina as soon as possible