sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

hmm you are welcomed my sweet behan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 195
Ranveer thinking their romance entered their room to take bath. When he was up to enter washroom his cute little daughter made him turn towards her cradle with a lovely cry. Ranveer with a smile moved towards the cradle where he saw his cutie pie daughter crying cutely.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini who was crying in the cradle):Even while crying you are cute only my baby but no crying(he lovingly too her from the cradle and kept her in his embrace): Tk tk no more crying you are in Papa's hand.
Raagini(reducing her cry where the tears were rolling down in her tiny cheeks): Papa...
Ranveer(wiping her tears):Papa is here know no crying want Mama?
Raagini(completely stopped crying and seeing him with a perfect childish look in a cute tone): Mama...
Ranveer(with a smile): I know more than everybody you want to be with Mama. But If you are happy in that even Papa is happy to see you and Mama bonding well. being close to Mama you show you are xerox copy of Papa.
Raagini(cutely seeing his mouth telling something to her smiled at him and in a cute tone): Papa (showing her tiny index finger towards the entrance of their room with a innocent face): Mama...
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk let me call Mama(seeing the entrance): Ishani...Ishani...
Ishani:(being in the kitchen):hmm coming...

When Ranveer was touching Raagini's cheeks and nose making her smile Ishani entered their room.
Ishani(seeing Raagini in the hands of Ranveer); She woke up? I didn't here her cry today how?
Ranveer:Before she raise her crying tone I took so being in my hand she reduced her cry.
Ishani(with a smile seeing Raagini):Accha today my Baby woke up in her Papa's arms? So sweet.
Raagini(seeing Ishani and showing her hands to her): Mama...
Ishani(got her in her embrace): Tk Baby shall we take bath?
Raagini(cute head shake): Hmmm..
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer):Tk Ranveer you take bath let me make Raagini ready in my Room,
Ranveer: Hmm tk..

Ranveer started to move towards the washroom where Ishani took Raagini's dresses from the cupboard and started to move towards her room. They took their own time and when Ranveer made himself ready in front of the mirror he was so casual today. He was so cute wearing a blue jean pant and light orange color shirt. He was cool and handsome today. He combed his hair and went to his cupboard and took all the dresses and things he needed for another two day. He kept all the things in the table. He made sure he had all the dresses and items needed for him. He took the dresses and opened the door of his room and started to walk towards Ishani's room. He pushed the door that was simply closed. When he opened the door and entered the room he saw Ishani and Raagini sitting in the bed. He had a smile seeing their bond. Raagini after her bath was wearing a yellow pant and where she was protesting to wear the shirt. Ishani was trying to convince Raagini to make her wear the shirt.
Ranveer(admiring Raagini playing with Ishani in thoughts):This is how I was once with Ishani. At least doing naughtiness I need to be near her.Not only those times till today I am like that only. Now my daughter too need only her mother near her. She is seeing all the happiness in her mother's face.
Ranveer giving a smile to himself went to the cupboard and turned and saw Ishani.
Ranveer: Which cupboard can I use Ishani?
Ishani(who was trying to make Raagini wear her shirt hearing Ranveer's voice turning to him): you came. Tk that third cupboard keep your things.
Ranveer(giving a smile):Tk...

He started to arrange his dresses when Ishani saw Ranveer his dress of light orange color and blue jean suited him so good. He was looking more handsome to her eyes.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer who was arranging his dresses in the cupboard in thoughts): I really don't know what makes me fall for you all the times I see you. But all I need to say to you always is I love you Ranveer.
When Ishani was smiling thinking this Raagini was cutely touching Ishani's lap which made Ishani to come to the world. The way Raagini just wearing the pant and climbing her lap was so lovely sight for Ishani.
Ishani(seeing her with a questioning look);so you are not ready to wear your shirt right? Most of the times you do this beta now wear your shirt and then come to hall. you can have your milk.
Raagini(in a cute tone):Mama mobo..
Ishani: you want to play with Mobo know then wear this shirt then only you will get Mobo..

Raagini with a child like face catching Ishani's hand stood in the bed and saw her with a cute look. Ishani was seeing Raagini where she was not able to figure out the meaning for Raagini's look.
Ishani(with a light smile):Why are you staring me like this Baby?
Raagini without a word immediately hugged her mother.
Ishani(with a smile hugging her):both are same If I ask what happen to you? or why are you staring me like this? both Papa and daughter will immediately hug me.(she had smile).
Ranveer left the room and again brought his some other items. And finally he made everything he needed to Ishani's room.Making sure he kept everything he needed locking the cupboard he started to move to the hall. Ishani who was struggling a lot made Raagini wear her shirt. She took Raagini and started to move to the hall.Ranveer was seeing his phone sitting in the sofa. Ishani took the walker that was in the corner of the hall. Ishani made Raagini sit in the walker.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Let me bring milk to you...
Raagini(in a longing tone): Mobo..
Ishani(seeing her longing face): oh my baby tk let me bring your mobo wait..

Ishani went to the other corner and from the toys basket took Raagini's favorite teddy bear and again walked towards Raagini and kept the teddy bear in the walker near Raagini.
Ishani:Fine now have your Mobo let Mama bring you milk.
Raagini(touching and seeing teddy bear and without seeing Ishani): hmmm

Ishani glancing Raagini again started to walk towards the kitchen. Ranveer seeing his phone display and dialed to Sanjay and waited for the call to be picked.
RV(once the call is picked): Hello Sanjay..
Sanjay: Hello sir Good morning.
RV: Good morning. See Sanjay two more days I won't be coming to office but I will be in office work only. Let me connected to our Extranet from my home so that I will be working with you all.
Sanjay: Okay sir... Sir is Naina madam okay now?I got your message that doctor attended her but about her health?
RV: Hmm she is perfectly okay now she too won't come to office for two more days. She need to rest know?
Sanjay: Fine sir..
RV:Tk let me concentrate on the shares values and If you need my sign in any file. Send the files through some person to my home let me sign.
Sanjay: Okay sir..
RV: Tk Thank you..

When Ranveer finished his phone call and when he glanced in front of him it was his daughter cutely smiling at him sitting in the walker. She was having a teddy bear in the tiny hands.
Ranveer(with a smile):what my beti is doing?
Raagini(showing her teeth through a smile): Papa..
Ranveer: Can I keep my Baby with me for sometime? Come to Papa now..

Raagini opened her hands to Ranveer which made teddy bear to fall from her hand to the floor. Ranveer took her where the cutie pie eyes saw the doll that was laying in the floor.
Raagini(being in Ranveer's embrace): Papa mobo..
Ranveer(without getting her): Mobo?(seeing Raagini showing the teddy bear in the floor and seeing Raagini again) aye mobo nahi hain baby aye Bhaaloo hain..

This was the moment Ishani came out with the feeding bottle full of milk where she heard Ranveer explaining her that teddy bear is Bhaaloo to Raagini.
Ishani(with a smile): Ranveer your daughter has named it as Mobo that is why she is telling like that.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): oh really that is a sweet name..(holding Raagini safely he took the teddy bear in the floor and kept in his lap and seeing the teddy bear): Hello mobo I am Ranveer Vaghela the cute baby Raagini Vaghela's father.

Where this made Ishani to smile where Raagini lovingly hit her forehead with Ranveer's forehead.
Ishani(seeing her daughter with her father); Lovely to see you both but Raagini you need to drink your milk now..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): give it to me let me feed her.
Ishani:Are you sure? can you?
Ranveer; Haan I can...
Ishani:Thank you so much Ranveer you feed her let me complete making breakfast..
Ranveer(getting the feeding bottle from her hand): Hmm okay
Ishani(giving the feeding bottle started to move to the kitchen where remembering something she turned to Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan
Ishani: Raagini's cradle is in our room. Shift it to my room.
Ranveer: Haan tk.

Ishani started to move towards the kitchen where Ranveer showed the feeding bottle nipple towards Raagini's cute little mouth.
Ranveer; Come on have the milk and hear what Papa is going to say you.
Raagini: hmmm (she cutely started to drink milk from the feeding bottle that was in Ranveer's hand)..
Ranveer(making her drink the milk in a father affection tone); Baby I know you cannot completely understand what I am going to tell you but please try to get me to the extreme you can. I know you don't like Naina.. Haan even sometime I too don't like her but after seeing her yesterday I was little worried for her. I know you always cry seeing her but when people need our help we need to do that help know that is what Papa and Mama is doing to Naina. She is girl who was followed by four men to kill her she was so feared to safeguard her only I have said her to stay in our house for another two days.After than let Papa do some arrangement and let us send her to her house with all safety okay. She had wrong mouthed your Mama and even she was so angry when Papa went to rescue Mama so for that only to safeguard you and Mama Papa is going to be in home for two days. So all you need to know is you no need to cry on seeing her. If you feel uncomfortable seeing her move in your walker and try to come to Papa okay. Or If you are near Mama tell Mama that you want Papa she will bring you to me okay.
Raagini(taking her mouth from the nipple of the feeing bottle in a lovely and broken tone): m...mmm...
Ranveer(had a smile seeing her daughter responding to him): wow my beti is cutely responding so you won't cry know?
Raagini: hmmm(she again started to drink the milk).
Ranveer was feeding her milk...
NAINA'S HOUSE..
Rithika was sitting in the sofa with a rough face. She was glancing Naina's room often..
Rithika:(to herself):This Naina never have the habit of telling anything to me. She came in the morning and she immediately entered her room without telling anything to me.
When she was telling it to herself Naina came out making herself ready and dragging a trolley bad in her hand.
Rithika(got up from the sofa and stood opposite to her);Naina what happen? you said you will stay with Ranveer in his house but you came now itself?
Naina:(with a evil smile): I have successfully entered Ranveer's house. I missed my mobile here itself Ranveer said he is coming with me to our house. As you are here I thought to inform you through phone then only I got to know phone is not with me. To take the phone and other things I need only I came back home.
Rithika: was our plan successful? you said Ranveer was telling he will come with you how did you avoid him?
Naina: I said something like I may feel shy If Ranveer is near me while I am getting ready and this and that I stopped him from coming with me. He is really a nice man Rithika he is so caring to me when those henchmen came to attack me he gave them 20,000 rupees to save me from them. I hugged him yesterday. Finally the low BP tablet made me faint. He has treated me with doctor in that night time too. He is ready to come with me for my safety. when I said him not to come with me he has sent me in office cab with security.
Rithika: Fine so happy for you. So you have entered Ranveer's house. you can be completely with them and get your Ranveer.
Naina: No Rithika Ranveer said me to stay with them for only two days. After that he said he will make some arrangements don't know what he is up to..(again with a terrific face); but this two days I will change his mind and make him tell be here itself Naina.
Rithika: Okay all the best..
Naina:Tk I mainly came for my phone only. I took it now. If anytime Ranveer is coming to our house let me message or call you. you vanish from here.
Rithika: hmm sure...let me have one house key you have another one with you.
Naina: hmm okay. And I too may need some help let me call you and tell you do it for me.
Rithika: Sure Naina go a head in your plan.
Naina:Tk..

Naina giving a smile to Rithika where she started to walk out of the house with her evil look.
RANVEER'S HOUSE...
When Raagini completed her milk Ranveer made her sit in the walker and took his hand kerchief and wiped Raagini's mouth.
Ranveer:Tk you can play now..
Raagini with a cute smile started to move towards Ishani's room. Ranveer taking the empty feeding bottle was about to enter Kitchen where before he enter at the same time Ishani was coming out of the kitchen. This made both of them to stop seeing each other coming towards each other in the entrance of the kitchen.
Ranveer(with a cute smile): you are coming to see me?
Ishani: no I completed making breakfast so I was coming to the hall.
Ranveer; (with a funny disappointed face): Haan I know only I should always come to see you. you will never come to see me.
Ishani: oh really? you came to kitchen for..
Ranveer: (showing the empty feeding bottle): To give this feeding bottle to you and tell you that Raagini drank the milk..and..(he stopped and saw her).
Ishani: (with a fun making voice):And let me tell the rest of the things to see me and to get romantic with me right?
Ranveer(giving a bright smile): Haan you got me right.
Ishani: But not now give the feeding bottle (she got the feeding bottle and kept it in the washing sink and when she turned Ranveer was standing in front of her with a smile in his face.
Ishani: What? no romance Ranveer..
Ranveer:Tk If not romance now I need something from you not now after Naina leaves to her home.
Ishani:What you want?
Ranveer: I want...Tk you yourself guess what I will ask?
Ishani; you will ask for non-vegetarian love..
Ranveer; Nahi really I have complete rights to get non-vegetarian love when I want because I am your husband but this is not about love making and all.
Ishani:Then what wo vegetarian wala love..
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani I want to make you..
Ishani:What?
Ranveer: (with a smile): One day let me make you wear your Saree..
Ishani(with a fun strict mode): Don't want.
Ranveer:Why? I have already made you wear Saree know?
Ishani: Those times I don't know to wear Saree but now I am wearing it well only know. And those times I was not in love with you so you made me only wear my Saree now If I give you that chance know...
Ranveer(giving a romantic look):What will I do?

He started to come close to her where Ishani saw him with a not understanding look where Ranveer came and kept his hands in her shoulders with a intense look.
Ranveer(in a low tone):What I will do tell me Ishani?
Ishani(falling in his eye trap in a lovely and low voice): you will not make me wear Saree you will turn Saree wearing session into a love making.
Ranveer:Hmm do you really think so?
Ishani; I don't think so I am 100% sure on it.
Ranveer:Tk you actually go it right but I am seriously asking you this now tell me can I get that chance or not?
Ishani:(with a shy smile): Let me think..and you are so cute in this orange shirt..
Ranveer: hmm thank you.and thinking about allowing me to make you wear your Saree ..now can I get my breakfast I am hungry?
Ishani: haan you can go and sit in the dinning table.
Ranveer: okay..

They gave a lovely smile to each other. Ranveer went and sat in the dinning table. Raagini was cutely moving her in the walker from Ishani's room to the hall. Ishani brought the dishes and arranged it in the dinning table.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update ...
RV feed ragini and tell her to clam down when she saw naina and she's responding that's cute...
And Ranveer demand was too good he's doing some time unexpected things but that's cute itself
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear.
I missed ragini so much she is back and all the affection she have for isha I and all the things she do to her is really amazing I liked it very much.
This naina is not ready to leave even after two days witch she is
Making her wear a saree that's an amazing idea really when we are going to have that
But naina should go first
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hmm you are welcomed my sweet behan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

😊😊
o_gudiya thumbnail
hii sakshi dii...
a lovely update...
luved raginis actios...she is chooo cute...
she is understanding ranveer words..loving ragini ver much...😳❀️
oh new way of romance in ranveers mind..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wishing to see that...
naina doesnt want to leave them in two days also...😑
hope she goes early...
waiting for their upcoming romance..😳
update soon..
take care...keep smiling..😊😊
luv u...
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Sakshi dear girlπŸ€—
Wow ur just too awesome ,I am telling the way u have shaped Ranveer and Ragini's bond wow amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love the way Ranveer is feeding Ragini in front of Naina😳😳

Awesome episodeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Pls continue soon😊😊
Bloomfield thumbnail
So sarees...uhm, romantic! <3 And Ragini is back, God missed her so much! Sigh, she is so cute and I just want to pull her cheeks! <33 ANd Naina ki baat...no comments :/ And Ranveer is smart enough to be at home. Smart move! <3
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi ishveer scenes were nyc nd cutie pie 's back just loving her a lot can't wait fr the saree scene.wish naina shld c tat n burn n jealousy. Chdayil 1&2 shld backfire their plan
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Lovely update ...
RV feed ragini and tell her to clam down when she saw naina and she's responding that's cute...
And Ranveer demand was too good he's doing some time unexpected things but that's cute itself

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the update
ya RV is feeding Raagini and telling her to be calm when she is seeing Naina and out cutie pie is too responding to it happy you liked it
glad you liked Ranveer's demand he always do some unexpected things and ya those are always cute
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰