Arshi FF - Hearts Knit Together #4 [COMPLETE] EPILOGUE on Pg66 [24/07]- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

421

Views

133.9k

Users

137

Likes

2.9k

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Superb ending.. so happy to see Khushi back to her Arnavji.. the happy faces of family members who met their happiness.. well shalini learnt her lesson but in a hard way.. chalo koi baat nahin.. seekha toh sahi.. ab family mein pyaar rahega.. good to see update after long and that too the last part.. it was wonderful story..

thanks for pm 😊
Javeria3991 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome and wonderful end.
can't wait to read epilogue
pravallika thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
UnRes 😊
wow simmi!!! You are back and finished it with a bang 😆 didn't expect that this will be the last update. ..
So, shalini realised her mistakes and understood that she could never become a mother for her three children. .. though late realisation but its a great realisation 👏 I'm glad she is planning to make amends in her life... good...
Finally arshi are together after a long wait and pain... loved their moments when they were alone... and i also loved the way how everyone took their turns to show her how much they love her...
I'm sure that I'm going to miss this story simmi but I'm glad that you finished this story inspite of your busy schedule rather than keeping it on hold ... thanks dear 🤗
Waiting for the epilogue simmi
Edited by pravallika - 10 years ago
TWKIBS5P5MN3KHWX thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Superb ending. ...
Please update epilogue if possible. ...
frustrated12233 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What the bloody hell???!!
U r back???
Tht too update with an update???
I don friggin knw about it at all???
Gosh il get back to u later...lemme read my update frst...
*running*

Oh my dear update !! Here I come ...
lilakumariacnw thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
loved this story... nice writing..
lilakumariacnw thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
its so sad that i didnt find it before...
-BeYourSelf- thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I Cnt tel u how happy I am Dat we gt an updt from u..
Missed u nd ur strys damn so much..
Plz be active..

Loved d updt.. Awsm part.. Eagerly waiting fr epilogue..
Nd I m going to miss dis story..
tuli_jayee thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I was so happy to find you back & updating. I know how tough it would have been after such a hectic schedule , but a big THANK YOU for updating.
But what was that - you updated & it is the last chapter. I am so going to miss this story.

Though Shalini asked for forgiveness, but like Arnav, I too don't think that she will change drastically. Whole life, she has hold on to a belief , so letting go of that belief is not that easy. She might realised her mistake & as a result, she might change , but not drastically.

She is a strong woman & admitting her mistake infront of all will not come easily to her. . Though, I felt, this last chapter is may be because you took a break & want to tie all loose ends. But overall it's a nice update.

& now eagerly waiting for epilogue.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely story. At last the mother came around.

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: Aleyamma47 · 3 years ago

Advait and Nehmat were forced to marry each other because of their families. Their loveless marriage results in frequent turmoils between the...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

Hi Members, Before starting on my new OG fiction, do spend a subscribe to my new fan fiction and OG fiction channel. U will surely like it. Do...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: desidillse · 4 months ago

Hola IFians, I am Aditi, not new to the forum but not very known as well. I am going to write AR OS after a very long time, very excited about...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: desidillse · 4 months ago

Coming soon

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3J7G2IoPU
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".