Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Gald that naina going soon from ishveer house and did not spoil their all Sunday...
Awww our cutie pie ragini was crying because of that eveil naina 😡
Just want to give her a tight slap...
Huh anyhow our ishveer moments were awesome as usual...
I just wish that the show never end so soon...
😭
Sometime I just thought that 😛
When ever ekta watched a dream she start to write a drama on it ...and forget the last one...
Today I also feel the same that the show ends because of her negligence... Because she neglected MATSH a lot and pay attention on her other dramas and due to this we lost MATSH 😭

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Naina left Ranveer house soon and did not spoil their sunday
ya our cutie pie is crying seeing that Naina
ya she deserves a very big slap
happy that you liked out ishveer moments
ya even I wish the same but its ended we need to accept it only no other go

hmm ya ekta seeing some dream will start to write a drama and she will for get the last one
ya show actually ended becasue of production negligence only she neglected MATSH and paied attention to other shows that is why we lost MATSH
don't worry dear keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi  thnq for  pm. Ragini s not  only cute she s a smart  child and dis naina  chudayil  peecha  hi nahi chod thi.she should  c ishveer  romance nd let her  burn n jealousy.  Ishveer  scenes  were so adorable  let's c who s disturbing  or Wat ranveer  s up to . Really ishani  luks  so cute in shree. 

HI Janani thanks for the comment
ya Raagini is not only cute but very smart like her dad hmmm ya she should see their romance and burn in jealousy and happy that you liked ishveer scenes and ya let us see who is disturbing them and what our ranveer is up to ya our heroin is always a cup cake for us with her beauty and Saree makes her more beautiful keep reading 😉😉😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi did...how r u..???sorry fir late reply..nice chapterr...naina just her her..i dont like ranveer tlking to her friendly...poor raagini she crues terribly after seeing naina ranveer is never less in romance lets c whether there is disturbance in theur ronance...alqays there is disturbance...hope there is no dostubance no phone calls n nothing lets c ...waiting for next..update soon..love u...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi did...how r u..???sorry fir late reply..nice chapterr...naina just her her..i dont like ranveer tlking to her friendly...poor raagini she crues terribly after seeing naina ranveer is never less in romance lets c whether there is disturbance in theur ronance...alqays there is disturbance...hope there is no dostubance no phone calls n nothing lets c ...waiting for next..update soon..love u...

Hi Gudiya thanks for the comment
ya I am fine hope you are doing good no need sorry dear reply me when you get time
glad you liked the chapter
ya Naina is really a hate character only
Ranveer is just doing it to prevent his family that is why he is talking to her friendly without any way
ya poor Raagin is crying so much after seeing this Naina
Ranveer is always Romantic ya let us see whether there is disturbance or not
always they are getting disturbed ya hope for the best that they don't have any disturbance
ya let me update it
keep reading
love you too 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 184
Ranveer was so romantic where he really wanted to kiss Ishani's lips this moment. Ishani with full heart was ready to kiss her husband with her love.She was holding him close to her.They were for each other when they exactly touched each others lips they heard a cute cry of their daughter from the cradle. She was crying cutely. Ranveer slowly took his lips from her lips where Ishani was smiling at him.
Ishani:(in a lovely voice): Don't get disturbed Ranveer please.
Ranveer(with a smile): No problem darling see Raagini now.

He lovingly got up from her where Ishani immediately got up and sat in the bed. She saw Raagini who was crying cutely and she took her from the cradle and made her sit in her lap.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Baby no crying darling see Mama(Ishani lovingly wiped her tears):Please no crying come let Mama give you your toys to play.
Raagini was slowly stopping her crying where still there was tears in her eyes.She was crying with silence Ranveer sat near Ishani with a smile.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Raagini you are really cute? stop this tears because Papa never likes tears in your eyes. Papa always want his daughter to smile. (he lowered his head to Raagini's face).
Raagini(cutely brought her hand and touched his nose and then his cheek and immediately a smile came in her face in a cute voice): Papa..
Ishani(with a smile): Haan Papa finally you smiled (wiped her tears well).
Ranveer(thinking for a while); Ishani let us go out today.
Ishani(seeing him):Where?
Ranveer:To Narrow Gauge Rail Museum.
Ishani:But why suddenly outing plan?
Ranveer:We are in Nagpur these many days. We are in the third week ending of second month. Till today we didn't go out anywhere. Before leaving Nagpur we should see some important places of Nagpur know. Today I am free so let us go to Narrow Gauge Rail Museum. There Raagini will enjoy so well.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Let us go out so that we can enjoy with Papa okay.

Raagini cutely smiled showing her four teeth to Ishani.
Ranveer:Tk now itself get ready Ishani.My car is in office only till today so Let us go to my office in a taxi and then let us take my car and then let us go to Museum.
Ishani: Okay Ranveer (seeing Raagini);come let us get ready in Mama room.

Ishani got up with Raagini where Ranveer too started to get ready.
They took time where Ranveer trimmed his beard and he got ready in his casual attire. Ishani made Raagini ready and she made herself ready. Making himself ready Ranveer came out to the hall. He sat in the sofa and he made a call for a taxi and waited for Ishani to come out where after 10 minutes Ishani came out with Raagini in her hand. Ishani saw Ranveer where she was bit disappointed seeing him trimmed his beard but his casual dressing showed him more handsome to her eyes. The dark blue jeans and the plain red shirt showed him more charming to her. Ranveer had a smile seeing Ishani in a simple black Salwar with red pants and shawl. she looked simply beautiful. Raagini was cutely smiling at Ranveer wearing a short white trousers and small blue shirt.
Ranveer(got up from the sofa and coming to them): you both are ready. (seeing Raagini):Come to Papa..
Raagini cutely came to his hands where he was smiling at Raagini. He was making Raagini so happy at all the moments he can.
Ranveer(pinching Raagini's cheek lovingly and seeing Ishani): Taxi will come Ishani let us leave..
Ishani:hmm tk (in a low voice):Why did you trim your beard?
Ranveer(with a smile):Ishani I will look like a rowdy so only I trimmed it.
Ishani: I said I liked it know?
Ranveer:(cutely seeing her):Tk it will grow fast know next time let me have that beard(with a questioning look): with this trimmed beard I am not good to you?
Ishani(giving a smile): you are always good to my eyes. I liked that beard but before a good romance you trimmed it.
Ranveer:It will grow know so next time let me have a romance with you before trimming my beard okay.
Ishani(gave a smile): Okay(seeing Raagini) Be with Papa. (seeing Ranveer)Let me bring my bag and water for Raagini.
Ranveer: Haan.

Ranveer sat in the sofa when his phone rang. He picked the call where it was the taxi driver. Driver said he is waiting in front of their house. Ranveer telling they will be coming he cut the call. Ranveer took his car key and saw inside and gave a voice to Ishani.
Ranveer: Ishani taxi has arrived come let us leave.
Ishani(coming with a bag in her hand): Haan Ranveer let us..

They three came out of the house. Ishani locked the house and they saw the taxi in front of their house. They got inside the taxi and within 20 minutes they reached Ranveer's office. They got down paying the taxi driver. Ranveer walked towards the parking lot of his office. He saw his car standing in the parking and he took the key from his pocket and he gave Raagini to Ishani and finally they sat in the car Ranveer started to drive the car.
Ishani(smiling to Raagini who was touching her cheeks):Ranveer your hands are not paining now know? you can drive know?
Ranveer: haan Ishani I can I am perfectly all right.
Ishani: Hmm tk you know the route for that Museum?
Ranveer: Haan its just 6 km from here I have the route in google map after going certain distance let us ask somebody and reach there.
Ishani: Hmm okay.

Where driving for another 20 minutes they came to the place directed in the map. Ranveer asking the route to the local person there and he drove in the direction that person gave him and finally the Museum welcomed them with its arch board.
Ranveer(parking the car in the parking area):Finally we came(seeing Raagini) My Cutie pie is going to enjoy her day here only.
Raagini cutely smiled hugging her mother and touching her cheek with her cheek.Ranveer got down from the car Ishani carefully holding Raagini got down from the car. As a perfect family man Ranveer took them inside the museum with complete care. Raagini was so happy seeing her surrounding full of green valley.
Ranveer:Ishani give Raagini to me let me keep her.
Ishani: hmm go to Papa..

Raagini cutely came in Ranveer's hands and he was walking keeping Raagini in his hands. They started to move around the museum when they came to gallery of the museum there were many old and heritage articles of Indian railways. They were having a look all over it. Raagini was sometime cutely touching the parts of the train that was kept for display. They came out of the gallery.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini); Now know we are going to another gallery where we can see many models of all the trains shall we?
Raagini(cutely smiling): Hmm

Ranveer giving a smile started to walk were Ishani was so happy seeing Ranveer and Raagini. Ishani becomes happy whenever Ranveer cares her and Raagini. He always look so cute to her.
They came to the other gallery where there were many locomotive carriage and old stream engine. All the models were displayed. They were enjoying their Sunday so well. After seeing this gallery they came out of the gallery. Ranveer was so happy with his daughter.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Let us have a train ride Ishani. Raagini will be so happy in it.
Ishani:(with a happy smile); Hmm tk.

They came to station of train that goes around the museum getting the tickets for the train. All the tourist people waited for the train to have a ride in the train.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini); Now know train will come we three are going to have a ride in it.
Raagini(putting her one hand around Ranveer's neck in a cute tone): Papa..
Ranveer: Hmm Papa today you should completely smile. Papa will always keep you smiling okay.

Ishani was so happy to see this smiling Ranveer. His smile is always a magical to her. What ever happens If she see him smiling that will make her happy. When Ishani was admiring Ranveer the train came to the place where they got inside the train and they sat in a seat that will accommodate two people. Ranveer sat in the seat making Raagini sit in his lap and Ishani sat beside him. After 10 minutes the train started to move around the museum. They were able to view the complete museum. Ranveer was showing all the flowers and green valleys to Raagini.  Ishani was admiring Ranveer lovingly held his hands and rested her head in his shoulder. Ranveer feeling Ishani's touch and seeing her resting her head in his shoulder and then seeing Raagini who was cutely watching the plants and valley and holding Raagini well and turning to Ishani.
Ranveer(lowering his head to Ishani);What happen to my wife? hope she is falling in love with me?
Ishani(with a smile holding his hand): Hmm I am you are so good family man. How lovingly you are taking care of me and Raagini.
Ranveer: Hmm I will always do it. (he took his hand lovingly and put his hand around her neck and made her sit close to him). I love you.
Ishani(with a smile): Hmmm
Ranveer:(with a cute doubtful face):Tell me one thing I am always telling I love you to you but you tell me so rarely can I know why it is like that?
Ishani(raising her head and seeing him): you know about my shyness then you are asking this question to me?
Ranveer: Haan I know it but even If you tell I love you rarely also when you tell it that will be so sweet.
Ishani: Oh really?
Ranveer: Hmmm(when he was telling it Raagini cutely saw him and touched his cheek):What baby you like it?
Raagini: hmmm
Ishani(taking her head from Ranveer's shoulders and seeing Raagini): Raagini.
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a cute look): Mama..
Ishani: hmm today you are able to see a sweet Papa know he is so good in taking care of us so you give a lovely gift to your Papa.

Raagini seeing Ishani gave a smile to her and lovingly turned her face and seeing Ranveer held his cheeks with her both cute hands and lovingly hit her forehead with Ranveer's forehead where Ranveer was happily smiling cherishing the real happiness of his life.
Ranveer(lovingly kissing Raagini's forehead): My cute xerox copy you are really a boon to me and your Mama.you have given a nice gift to me without you Mama and me would been incomplete.
Raagini smiled at Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Click a selfie Ishani.
Ishani: Haan

She took her mobile and as the train was moving Ishani held the phone facing her and they she covered Ranveer and Raagini. Ranveer made Raagini to face the camera. Finally Ishani clicked a beautiful picture of her lovely family. After enjoying the train ride the train again came to the place where they got inside the train. They got down from the train and they came to the green valley. Raagini was cutely standing in the valley where Ranveer and Ishani were playing with her cutely. Raagini was keeping two steps and for the third steps she was only falling down. They were enjoying and was so happy with each other. Raagini completed their family. Ranveer didn't even feel like missing his family he is so happy being with Ishani and Raagini.Raagini again tried to walk and was about to fall where Ranveer caught her before falling all the time. Ranveer took Raagini in her hand and saw Ishani.
Ranveer:click our pic Ishani.
Ishani: Hmm

Ishani clicked a picture of Ranveer and Raagini where they were adorable father and daughter in that photo. Raagini cutely showed her hands to Ishani where Ranveer brought Raagini to Ishani. Ishani was sitting in the valley as Raagini came in her hands. Ranveer took his phone and clicked their picture with the valley background.
Ranveer(standing some distance from them and seeing Raagini): Raagini show your affection to Mama let Papa click your cute photos.
Raagini seeing Ranveer and giving a smile turned to Ishani and cutely touched her cheek with her tiny hand. Ranveer clicked that picture. Raagini cutely turned Ishani face to her and she was smiling seeing Ishani where Ranveer clicked this picture again. Raagini's trademark of showing her love is always hitting her forehead with her mother the cutie pie hit her forehead with Ishani where that was a lovely pic Ranveer clicked. Ishani gave a kiss in Raagini's cheek Ranveer clicked this pic. They were clicking the pics and finally the day was drawing after having a walking round the museum. It was almost 7.30 when they came back again to the entrance of the museum. They clicked many photos on the places were they wanted to click pics.
Ranveer(walking having Raagini in his hands):awesome pics Ishani she is really so close to you. That is reflected in these photos.
Ishani:really show the photos.
Ranveer: you see it afterwards let us have dinner now. I am hungry.
Ishani:where we are going to have dinner?
Ranveer:(showing opposite to them): There only..

A train was moving having electric lights over its body. With the light the train said its a moving restaurant.
Ishani(with a smile):Train restaurant?
Ranveer; Haan its one of the specialty of this museum let us have dinner here.
Ishani: Hmm tk.

They came walking towards the moving restaurant. The train was moving so slowly were they can get inside the train easily. They got inside the train restaurant. They sat in a seat where it made them feel they are having food in the moving train. Ranveer sat opposite to Ishani where Ranveer made the cutie pie sit in the table.
Bearer: (coming to them):Welcome to the restaurant on wheels sir and Madam. What would you like to have?
Ranveer(took the menu card that was on the table he was seeing the menu for a while):Chole Bhature for me.
Bearer:yes sir..
Ranveer(giving the menu card to Ishani):order for you and Raagini.
Ishani(getting it with a smile): hmm tk..
Ishani(seeing the menu card):Get me three roti with Mughlai aloo matar gobi.
Bearer: Yes madam then..
Ishani(seeing the menu again): Get Mashed potato cakes with some sweet gravy.
Bearer:Yes madam.

Finally the bearer left the place where it was almost half an hour where Raagini was playing so happily with Ishani and Ranveer they were cherishing their parenthood so well. When they got their ordered food. Ishani feed Raagini and they too had their dinner taking almost one hour they finished their dinner and they got down from the train restaurant and they started to come out of the museum. They got inside the car and they started to move towards their home. Raagini with lot of enjoyment feeling sleepy cutely rested her head in Ishani's shoulder and started to sleep. When they reached home Ranveer parked the car and Ishani got down from the car holding Raagini who was sleeping and she came to the door and opened it. Ranveer locked the gate and he came inside the house. Ishani made Raagini sleep where Ranveer really feeling tiered changed himself and he fell in the bed. Ishani went and changed herself and when she came Ranveer was laying in the bed. Ishani locked their room and switching off the lights she came and laid beside Ranveer. She went close to him and rested her head in his shoulders and she kept her hand across Ranveer's chest. Ranveer who was tiered with a smile thinking of Ishani's closeness brought his hand behind her and made her close to him.
Ishani:thank you Ranveer.
Ranveer:For what?
Ishani: I was so happy today you are really so lovable.
Ranveer: Hmm even you are too. I am really happy in this life Ishani I am really loving this life.
Ishani: Me too. (she went close to him) you are tiered know sleep.
Ranveer:Hmm Feeling sleepy Ishani we had enjoyed so well.
Ishani: Hmm even me sleep well good night.
Ranveer: Hmm good night.

They drifted to sleep being close to each other.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear friends and lovely readers,

Thanks a lot for all your support till date to RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS. I always feel happy when you guys call Raagini OUR CUTIE PIE. Happy to that extreme you all have accepted her character. Ranveer and Ishani were the character I got from the show but Raagini was the character I created but when I gave that character I never thought you all will like her this much. Without you all My writing is nothing friends. Daily I am just giving Episodes today I just thought to share some of the photos of Raagini Vaghela our cutie pie along with a episode. Hope you all will like it. Have a look at our Cutie pie and let me the comments did you like it or not

1. Cutie pie giving her innocent look

2.Cutie pie giving a silent look

3. Cutie pie giving a feared look

4. Cutie pie's lovely smile

5.Cutie pie trying to eat her carrot

6.Cutie pie in Naughty mood

7.Cutie pie with a cute pose

8.Cutie pie giving a cute look

9. Cutie pie standing cutely

10. Finally cutie doll biting the carrot

Hope you guys like it share your comments though positive or negative. keep enjoying the story.
Regards
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
Awesome update..!!Poor ranveer want to kiss ishani but again distrub by our cutipie
Don't worry dhikara nxt time surly fulfill ur wish...
she like ranveer long beard not bad..we alwaye see romantic ranveer but first time see roamantic ishani...just awww!!!
The whole update Ishveer and Our cutipie enjoy their sunday holi day in museum i like it so much..
waiting for next
Thanks for pm and lots for love for u 😳
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi nice update
So again got disturbed seriously they have bad luck.
Ishani going so aww with ranveer and hsi care seriously its a dream come true for ranveer
Ragini and their whole family time was very nice I liked it this cutie pie always loves ishani so much
And these photos which you have shown all of them depicting how ragini would be so much effort from your side dear to show us ishveer moments
Thnx for it dear really good job
Waiting for next
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow...very cute and lovely dear...cute family lived it ragini cuteiii 😊 thanks for PM
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiii sakshi didi...
      howzzz u...????
   LOVELY  update...👏
  agai they got disturbed...😆
     ranveeer spending time with his family..
   ranveeer is so haapy spending time with raagin and oishani...
   thepictures clicked y ranveer of cutiepie nd ishu was so lovely...❤️
  ishani admiring ranveer...😃
loving this romantic ishani...
update soon..
nd the pictures u posted of raagini are chooo cute...😳
take care..
luv u..
thks for the pm...😳😳