glad you liked the episode and you found it beautiful
happy that you loved it
ya let me update it dear

keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi lovely episode  ishveer  scenes  r damn cute..chudayil  naina  was fuming n jealousy. Between ragini  reactions  r sooo lovely .shakti  birthday  s coming up am so excited hope yu include  as yu did fr radz birthday  let's see Wat ishu s planning  fr  ranveer's  birthday. Keep update  dr.thnq for  the pm

Hi Janani thanks for the commeng glad you liked the episode and found it lovely
glad you liked Ishveer scenes ya Naina was jealous seeing Ishani.
happy that you liked Raagini's reactions
ya Shakthi Birthday is coming ya let us see whether I am able to include his birthday as I did for radz
hmm If it happens let me see what ishu is planning for Ranveer
ya dear keep reading let me update it
ya you are always welcome dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Superb chapter thanks for pm

Hi Zenab thanks a lot for the comment
glad you liked the chapter
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi sakshi dear
This was so lovely update ranveer's antics in office was like a kid.
O naina poor girl never once looses hope to destroy ishveer 😆 😆
Oho so ishani is working two places to keep him happy not bad 😉
Ragini is a cutie no one can ha dle her other than ishani.
Back to romance wow quality time ha
Waiting for next
Update soon

Hi dear thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ranveer's way of behaving and you loved and felt it is like kid
ya Naina is even now not leaving her hope to destroy Ishveer
ya she is trying her best to make him happy for making herself perfect in two places glad you liked it
Raagini is such a cute darling ya she can be handled only by Ishani
glad you liked the romance and their quality time
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hiii di...
    Fanatasic...fabulous epispde...loved it...
      The aay ranveer was staring at ishani naina was feeling jealous haha...
Ranveers smile after seeing ishani is totallydifferent from any other smile...:-*
Thw way ranveer was kidding with ishani by keping spoon in husmouth would be such a cute scene...
Their romance always loving it...<3:-*
Tomorrow is shaktis birthday hope u hav done something for him as well lets c whts ishanis planning is...whtever it is naina should feel more jealous of ishani...
Waiting for next...
Update soon...
Take care...keep smiling...
Love u...

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the chapter and loved it
happy that you liked the way Ranveer was staring at Ishani and ya Naina was feeling jealous
happy that you liked the way Ranveer smile after seeing Ishani which will always be different from his any other smile
glad you liked the way Ranveer was kidding Ishani by keeping the spoon in this mouth happy that you liked that scene
happy that you liked the romance
hmmm ya Tomorrow is Shakthi's birthday hmm ya let us see dear
ya Naina is already jealous on Ishani
ya let me update it dear
love you keep smiling and keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi,
Aww!! Just amazing update hehe... naina was buring when Rv staring ishani..!!! Ranveer act so naughty when ishani feeding her and their cute nok jhok i love it
Wow.!!! Ishani two thing keep her husband alwaye happy superb...!!!
And shakti ka birthday kal hai toh ek full romantic update toh banta hai..!

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update ya Naina was burning inside her when she saw RV staring at Ishani
ya Ranveer is so naughty with his wife when she was feeding her and happy that you liked their nok
jhok
ya Ishani two things to keep her husband always happy glad you liked it too
ya Shakthi ka birthday hmm let us see what we get in the upcoming episode keep reading darling 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 182
It was that day's night 8 o clock when Naina was sitting in the sofa with a irked face. There was a knock in the door but Naina was sitting without any reaction to the knock. The servant woman came to the entrance of the house and she opened the door when she opened Rithika was standing in front of her. Rithika gave the shopping bags she had in her hand to the servant woman.
Rithika: Keep it in my room.
Servant woman:Tk Madam.

Rithika entered the house where the Servant woman locked the door and started to move towards Rithika's room to keep the things. Rithika came to the hall where she saw Naina sitting with a irked face in the sofa. Rithika came towards her and she sat next to her in the sofa.
Rithika: Naina..
Naina(turning to her with a silent face): Where did you go?
Rithika:I went for shopping. Tk were you able to talk to Ranveer today?
Naina:(in a not interested tone): Haan I talked to him.(seeing Rithika with a confirmed tone):Really Rithika you and Bhaiya both of you have given so many clues for Ranveer to trust Ishani.
Rithika: What clue we have given him to trust Ishani?
Naina: Haan today when I talked wrong about Ishani and her relationship with Nirbhay Bhiaya Ranveer calmly explained me somethings.The things he said to me were when you were threatening Ishani Ranveer has heard it and when Nirbhay Bhaiya was threatening even that also Ranveer has heard it. Those times Ishani has told about Ranveer and his love to you and she has pleaded to Bhaiya to leave her. Those things are really enough for Ranveer to trust Ishani. See how you people were in Ishani's kidnapping plan.you have itself given these many clues to Ranveer to trust Ishani.
Rithika(was really shell shocked): Ranveer is having this much trust on Ishani. Its really unbelievable.
Naina(in a irked voice): you should believe Rithika there is no other option for us. Ranveer is trusting Ishani there is no doubt in it. As you said he will easily mistrust her only I myself told wrong about Ishani to him. Now see I cannot become a good friend to Ranveer as well a perfect enemy to Ishani. Today when he explained me these things without anyway I acted that I only have misunderstood Nirbhay Bhaiya and Ishani's relationship and I asked sorry to him.
Rithika:He accepted your sorry know?
Naina: Haan with a half heart he accepted it.
Rithika:so somewhere Ranveer is not angry to that extreme know?
Naina: Haan he is not angry but he is not ready to be friend with me. I should do something for it.
Rithika: What are you up to now?
Naina:(with a smile): Till now you gave me ideas here after I am going to do everything in my style. I am not going to show my evil face in front of Ishani and Ranveer. I am going to be good in front of them and I am going to separate them making plans behind them.
Rithika:What is your plan?
Naina: First I need to be calm for another week. Ranveer need to trust that in a misunderstanding only I have sent that photos and I have wrong mouthed about Ishani. So till that I need to be calm and I just need to smile to him and talk to him casually.So that he may become normal to me.
Rithika:Tk after that..
Naina:After that next week Sunday I will go to Ranveer's house with a doll for that Extra luggage and a gift for Ishani and try to get friendly with his family. How ever that stupid Ishani will welcome me so no problem. After that I am going to play my game. That let me tell you later.
Rithika(with a smile): I trust you will do it all the best.
Naina(with a smile):Thank you.

Telling it Naina went to her room where Rithika was really so confused thinking Ishani and Ranveer's relationship.
Rithika:(to herself):I am really not able to believe it. Ranveer is trusting Ishani to this extreme. Ishani is happy what is this? All my plans will correctly work against Ishveer but now..what is this?
She sat in the sofa with a disappointed face.
One week later...
A fine Sunday morning it was 8 o clock where Ranveer and Ishani were sleeping in the bed. They were in the third week end of second month in Nagpur. As the sun rays fell in her face Ishani who was not in a mood to wake up rubbed her face and with a burning eyes she got up from the bed and she sat resting her head in the head rest. She saw the cradle where Raagini was still sleeping cutely. Ishani's eyes were burning where she rubbed her face very well and saw a proper view. She saw Ranveer sleeping beside her. Ishani had a smile seeing his calm face when he is sleeping. she touched his right hand softly.
Ishani's voice(admiring Ranveer who is sleeping): This one week is really a special week in my life. (touching his hand softly):Finally Ranveer's hand is okay but still there are wound marks yesterday night only I removed his bandage from his hand. He said he does not have any pain now. I am really happy for it. These one week hope I done my wife duty correctly. I was really happy when I was feeding him with my hand. I went to his office this complete week to make him have his lunch. I have opened his shirt and made him wear his shirt. Totally I am so happy to be serving him and I should do it life long. (with a shy smile)This week I came to know I am not pregnant for which I was scared and for that only I was pushing him when ever he came near me.I know it almost 4 days back but I didn't tell him till now as he was bit busy with his business this week. I need to tell him this when he is close to me.
Ishani giving a smile to herself cutely keeping his hand in the bed and she raised her hand to his face and lovingly caressed his cheek and his beard. Her hands were happily playing at his cheeks. She was admiring him so much.That morning and the way he is calmly sleeping made her fall for him.
At the same time...
NAINA'S HOUSE..
Naina came out of her room making herself ready. she came to the dinning table and sat in the chair. As she sat in the chair the servant woman came to her.
Servant woman: Can I bring coffee to you Madam?
Naina: Haan you can..Where is Rithika?
Servant woman: She is getting ready in her room madam(as she was telling she saw Rithika coming towards them): She came madam.
Naina: (with a head shake):Tk you bring coffee to both of us.( as the servant woman shook her head as yes and left the place and seeing Rithika):good morning.
Rithika:Are you ready to leave to Ranveer's house?
Naina: Haan I am ready and even (showing the doll and the gift box she had kept in the tea poi):that baby doll and gift is too ready.
Rithika: hmm okay how was your relationship with Ranveer in this one week?
Naina: Haan he is okay. He talked to me If I talked but all these days Ishani only brought him lunch so I was not able to have lunch with him. He is smiling If I smile at him. In the evening we used to come in the same cab as he is not able to drive due to the wound in his hand. Somewhat he is okay only now going to his home he need to talk to me only and I am going to thank them for giving job to me and act accordingly.
Rithika:Tk act well..when are you leaving?
Naina:After finishing my coffee I am going to leave.
As she told the servant brought their coffee and kept it in front of them. As the servant left the place Naina and Rithika started to sip their coffee.
RANVEER'S HOUSE..
As Ishani was Caressing Ranveer's cheeks almost 10 minutes Ranveer cutely rubbed his eyes and he slowly opened his eyes and saw Ishani in front of him. He felt her hand in his cheek where Ishani seeing him was up to take her hand from his cheek where Ranveer feeling she is up to take her hand kept his hand above her hand which is on his cheek. He smiled at her and cutely got up and went close to her. Ishani was giving a romantic look in her eyes. He came close to her face and sitting properly in the bed he kept his hands behind her and pulled her close to him. He was smiling to her.
Ranveer(in a husky voice): you were admiring me?
Ishani(with a cute look): My husband I will admire him as much as I want.
Ranveer(with a smile):Really?
Ishani: Hmm

Having a small talk they fell in a lovely eye lock that morning was a fresh morning for them. Ranveer having a eye lock made Ishani to lay in the bed where he came above her Ishani rested her head properly in the pillow and saw Ranveer with a smile. She touched his cheek and his beard were so attractive to her.
Ranveer(seeing her caressing his cheek):What happen to you today? you are caressing my cheek this much?
Ishani(smiling and catching his both the cheeks): you look so handsome in this beard.(in a low voice): you didn't trim it for one week know?
Ranveer: Haan I didn't as I got hurt in hand I didn't trim it so now the hair is long in my beard(in a questioning tone)I am looking like a Rowdy with this long hair beard  but for you I am looking handsome in it?
Ishani:(in a low tone): Haan I am loving it you are so handsome with this long hair beard.
Ranveer(with a smile coming close to her):Really? then can this Ranveer get a kiss?
Ishani:(seeing Raagini and making sure she is sleeping): Hmm kiss me.
Ranveer(with a surprise);What happened to you today? you are this much romantic?
Ishani: Ranveer..
Ranveer: Hmmm
Ishani:Ranveer I am not..
Ranveer: you are not?
Ishani: I am not pregnant.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): oh really so that is the result of this romantic Ishani.
Ishani: Hmm (she kept her hands surrounding his neck): I came to know 4 days back just wanted to tell you when you are close to me.
Ranveer: Hmm so now I came to know it but tell me when we started to Nagpur do you remember what Baa said to us?
Ishani:She said us when coming back to Mumbai we need to give them a good news.(See:Episode 140 page 76 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #2).
Ranveer:So now you are not pregnant then how will you give good news to them?
Ishani:Ranveer elders will tell like that only but we should plan child accordingly okay.
Ranveer:(with a smile): hmm tk madam all your wish only now can I kiss you..
Ishani(cutely lowering her hands from his neck and holding his cheeks with her both the hands and pulling his face close to her): Let me kiss you.
Ranveer(in a husky voice)Not Bad My Ishani is going to kiss me
Ishani lovingly was about to kiss his lips where he was more handsome to her that was really due to his beard. She was seeing his lips with a love and was about to touch his lips where that was the moment Ranveer took back his lips and smiled at her. Ishani saw him with a disappointed look.
Ishani: Kya hua?
Ranveer:(in a fun making voice): Ishani we didn't brush know so don't want kiss leave me
Ishani(with a cute look): You are doing what I used to do to you?
Ranveer: Haan every time when I try to get romantic in the morning you used to tell me this know?
Ishani(with a not minding face cutely pushing him):Tk If you don't want means leave let me get up..
She got up from the bed and was about to enter the washroom where Ranveer smiling to himself got up and went to her and hugged her from behind.
Ishani:(with a smile):What happen Ranveer? you told you don't want it leave me now..
Ranveer(cutely turning her to him): Oh If you tell like this I will leave you..?
Ishani: You only said you don't want it.
Ranveer: I simply said it now come let us share a kiss..
Ishani: No its okay leave me..
Ranveer(immediately took her in his hand and went to the sofa and made her lay in the sofa and he came above her):Now give me that kiss..(he went close to her lips).
Ishani:(in a low tone):Ranveer what have you done? you brought me to sofa now..
Ranveer:(he gave a smile): Hmm kiss me..
Ishani:(with a smile held his cheeks and saw him with a lovable look and went close to his lips): Bahut cute beard Ranveer..
Ranveer(mesmerized in her closeness): Hmm
Ishani was about to kiss where she cutely turned her lips and kiss his cheek deeply. Ranveer was so happy in getting Ishani's kiss where Ishani cutely turning him to other side and planted a kiss in his other cheek.She cutely turned him where they were in a lovely eyes lock.
Ranveer: To that extreme you are loving my beard?
Ishani:you know soft girls always love the hard things of men like their beard, mustache, hair. These things will increase the girls love.
Ranveer: Hmm not bad at least my beard brought my romantic Ishani out.
Ishani(with a smile):Can I kiss you?
Ranveer: hmm come on..

Ishani saw his lips and cutely held his back and his head with one hand and was ready to touch his lips where that was the moment they heard their house calling bell ringing in the hall. Ranveer raising his head and seeing Ishani..
Ranveer:(with a heavy disappointed face): who is this Ishani? People will never allow us to share our moment know?
As he was asking it the calling bell rang again.
Ishani:Tk go and see who is it?. Let me fresh up and come.
Ranveer(without any way got up from her):Tk..

Ranveer started to move where Ishani got up and went to the washroom to fresh up herself. Ranveer opened their room door and came to the hall and stared to walk towards the main door. He came to the main door and opened the door where he found Naina standing in front of him wearing a bag.
Ranveer(in a disturbed tone): tum?
Naina(with a smile):Hmm mein RV good morning.
Ranveer(without a smile in a normal tone): Hmm good morning..(he didn't know what to tell).
Naina: you won't call me inside?
Ranveer: Hmm tk come in..

As Ranveer said this Naina started to enter the house. She came to hall where Ranveer closing the door came behind her.
Ranveer(in thoughts):Why she has come here? that too this much early. I didn't even show my anger know I talked to her when she talked to me and I smiled at her when she smiled to me. I don't want her to get close to Ishani but she is coming to home what to do?
Naina:Can I sit RV?
Ranveer; Haaan why not? please sit..

Naina sat in the sofa and saw Ranveer with a smile.
Ranveer:Naina is anything important? why have you come this much early?
Naina: I just come as a friend to you. why I should not come to your home?
Ranveer:Nothing like that but as you have come early I thought there may be something important.
Naina: As it is boring to be alone and as I don't know anyone here just to spend some time only I came her. (seeing his long beard): I am seeing you past two days you are not shaving or trimming your beard it seems.
Ranveer:Wo I was hurt in hand know so I was not able to trim it.
Naina(with a smile): Are you okay now?
Ranveer;Haan I am perfectly alright.
Naina:Then what completely shave your beard you will look so smart if you clean shave.
Ranveer: Nahi I don't clean shave but I will trim it.
Naina: But you can clean shave know you will be so handsome in it many girls will like it.
Ranveer: Nahi I cannot.
Naina:Why?
Ranveer(in a instant tone): wo Isha...(he stopped and in a managing tone): Nahi actually I don't like clean shave that is it.
Naina: Hmmm even if you trim also you are good only..

As she was telling it Ishani came out of their room. She had a smile seeing Naina in the sofa.
Ishani:Naina tum? that too this much early?
Naina: Haan actually I am really board sitting all alone in home so just to see you all I came. (she took a box which was gift wrapped from her bag and showed it to Ishani)This is for you Ishani.
Ishani(without understanding): for me? I don't want gift and all Naina.
Naina: Ishaniji sorry Ishani please get it for my happiness..
Ishani(saw Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(coming to them): Haaan Naina why you need to give gifts and all to us. Don't want.
Naina: Nahi RV please I need to gift Ishani this please Ishani (she held the gift in front of Ishani) If you get it I will be happy.

Ranveer was not able to get what Naina is up to.
Ishani(without any way got the gift):Thanks for the gift but why are you suddenly gifting me?
Naina: On your Birthday I didn't give you any gift so that only and I wanted to tell you something I have made it in this gift please open and see it.
Ranveer(in thoughts): What is this? what have this Naina kept in that gift. She don't like Ishani but she is gifting means?(making a smile got the gift from Ishani's hand and seeing Naina) Can I open it Naina?
Naina: Nahi only Ishani need to open it RV because it is a gift for Ishani.
Ranveer(with a cute smile):Arrey I am her better half so nothing wrong in opening(seeing Ishani): I can open know?
Ishani(with a smile): Haan you can..
Ranveer: See she gave me permission let me open it.
Naina(with a smile):Tk RV do it.
Ranveer: Hmm (started to unwrap the gift where his thoughts were) what has this girl kept inside it? would she has kept the photos of Ishani with that Nirbhay? oh god what to do If anything like that happen? Ishani should not get hurt due to this gift but this Naina won't leave us without opening the gift.

Thinking itself he removed the wrapper of the gift and he opened the box which was inside the wrapper. When he opened the box he found a square piece of glass which had the painting of flowers in it and some words in it.
Ranveer(read the words in his heart): Sorry Ishani for all the wrong things I have done to you. I am really sorry for all the misunderstandings. (reading it his face was really tensed in thoughts):Arrey If Ish
ani reads this she will ask what is the misunderstandings? will Naina tell all the truth that happened in the last week? what to do Bhagwan?
Screen freezes on the tensed face of Ranveer.
To be continued 😉😉😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was such a lovely update.
Naina bechari all her plan backfires I liked it when she was blaming ritika and nirbhay.
Ritika thinking how come ishveer are this happy and trusting beta ritika keep thinking.
Oho lovely romantic ishani m I dreaming so she is not pregnant that's why so much romantic I just love when they admire each other.
But evil naina again came back to destroy their Moment so nice of ranveer protecting her.
OK you left cliffhanger now update next part soon I want to know wheather she get to know or not
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter as usual...
Liked the way ishaani admiring ranveer and she liked to feed ranveer lunch with her hand...
And the most cutest thing that she like RV bread ...
Huh naina in RV househouse 😡 to spoil ishveer Sunday ...
And RV was in a full action to make distance between ishaani and naina...