Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 180
Naina was seeing Ranveer with a shocked look where Ranveer was seeing her with a angry look.
Naina(in a low voice):Why RV anyone can do wrong? May be I am wrong or Ishani is wrong? what is there in clarifying it?
RV:(taking a deep breath and controlling his anger and seeing her with a cool confirmed look in a normal voice):I don't want any clarification because I trust Ishani. Its not your Bhaiya who alone came behind Ishani till today.From her teenage many have come behind her. I surely know that Ishani will never ever allow any other man to touch her in a wrong motive. She is like a fire.(seeing her with a questioning look) what did you tell me? Ishani and Nirbhay were in good relation right?
Naina: Haan they were good to each other only when I saw.
RV:(with a fun smile and clear voice): Naina do you remember the day when I came to your home and accidentally I fell on you. you too removed my Hand kerchief from my face and you even thought that I came to see you.
(Refer:Episode 99 page 130 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #1).
Naina hearing it thought about how Ranveer fell on her and how she was below him and how she was admiring him. His eyes which told he is Ranveer to her. The way she took the hand kerchief from his face.
Naina(had a smile thinking about it in thoughts): How will forget that incident Ranveer? you are my love you came and fell on me how will I forget that lovely moment?
RV(seeing Naina thinking): Naina..
Naina(coming to the world and in a managing voice); Haan How will I forget it? I remember that day.
RV: Haan that day sometime before I fell on you I hided myself behind the curtain and I heard Rithika and Ishani speaking to each other. That time Rithika was happy that Ishani is going to lose her respect to Nirbhay and she was so happy that She will die after losing her respect and she will be happy seeing Me and Ishani apart. That time Ishani was telling Rithika that Ranveer will come and rescue her in a confident way. Those words were more than enough for me to trust Ishani. Those words clearly showed me that Ishani was living with my memories when she was in your home.(Refer:Episode 99 page 130 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #1).

Naina's face turned pale hearing Ranveer's way of supporting Ishani.
RV: you won't have forgot the day when I came to rescue Ishani.
Naina(with a burning stomach in thoughts):How will I forget that day? That Ishani took away my love from me.
RV:Do you remember?
Naina: Haan I do..
RV: During that day do you know from where I rescued Ishani from Nirbhay's room only that too at the moment when Nirbhay was about to touch her. When Nirbhay was about to touch Ishani I was hiding in that room only. If as you said Nirbhay and Ishani were in good terms Ishani won't be pleading to Nirbhay to leave her. But when I was hiding in that room Ishani was pleading to Nirbhay to leave her but Nirbhay was not ready to leave her. As he drank the milk in which I mixed fainting tablets only he fainted before he touch Ishani. As he fainted I rescued Ishani and when I was about to leave the house I met Rithika and there was a small fight with Rithika then when pushing her I started to walk with Ishani that time only we both caught got with your family.And after that you yourself know what happened.(Refer: Episode 101 page 135 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #1).
Naina(seeing Ranveer's trust on Ishani to herself in thoughts):There is no use because of Bhaiya and Rithika they themselves have given so many clues for Ranveer to trust Ishani.
RV(in a questioning look): What did you tell Nirbhay was staying with Ishani in the same room?
Naina:(in a stammering voice); Haan they were..
RV:(with a smile): But Ishani told me Nirbhay has only kept her in locked room for some days and then he gave another room for her after introducing her to your family. But even if it is true also Nirbhay may stay in the same room of Ishani (in a love pride tone) but if he ever tried to go close to Ishani he could only see this Ranveer and his love in Ishani's eyes.

Naina saw Ranveer with a silent face as she didn't not know what to tell because Ranveer was like a wall to Ishani.
RV(taking his phone from his pocket with his left hand and took the photos she has sent and showed a photo and held in his hand showing it to her): These photos are your doubt know? you want to know why Ishani is smiling in these photos right?
Naina worriedly shook her head as yes.
RV: Nirbhay has kidnapped Ishani when she went to jewellery shop with My Maa and Baa and he has took her till Haryana in a unconscious state. He has kept her in a locked room and when he met her (putting his head down in a ashamed way) He has asked her to share his bed that too with her will to change her mind he has given her 14 days and he has told her even if she didn't change her mind he will get her against her wish at the end of 14th day. (seeing Naina with a lovely face): As Ishani can melt anyone your Bhaiya too has fell for her. He has said he will marry her once he get her respect. After thinking about his love only he has brought Ishani out of the locked room and he has introduced her to your family members. During that time he has said to you all that Ishani has lost her father and mother and that is why she is sad. Did he tell it to you all or not?
Naina(in a slow head shake): Haan
RV:May be Ishani has lost her father and mother but she has a big family to care her. (showing the photos properly again): you told you took these photos when you saw Nirbhay and Ishani together. Ishani said your family was so good to her that time so that she would have smiled at any of you that time you would have clicked these pictures. That to no woman can be happily smiling to the family which has brought her by kidnapping that is why she is giving a made up smile to you all. Ishani told me everything after I rescued her.(see:Episode 103 page 140 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #1).
Naina(in thoughts): As he is explaining this much ask sorry to him Naina you cannot change his mind against Ishani with your words now at least become his friend.
RV:Even on the day Nirbhay met with accident it was Nirbhay who came to our house not Ishani who was in his house. Ishani bet him to protect herself from him.When he met with the accident though it is not Ishani's fault she was the one felt so sorry for Nirbhay.
Naina(gave a smile without any way):I am really Sorry RV.It seems I only have misunderstood Ishani and Nirbhay's Bhaiya's relationship. As usual Bhaiya only has been wrong towards Ishani. As I saw these photos and as I came to know your childhood love to know Is Ishani is true to you only I did these things. I am really sorry I won't do it again RV please forgive me.

Ranveer gave a stubborn look on her.
Naina: I really thought to help you out as a good friend that is why I behaved like this please RV please I am sorry (she held her ears like a child and kept a sorry face): I am sorry sorry sorry.
RV(taking a deep breath without any way face): Its okay. Go to work.
Naina(with a smile):RV please be good to me as we were good friends let us be good friends let us forget this worst incident. I am always your friend only. If you want let me even ask sorry to Ishani.
RV(in a instant voice): No you no need to ask sorry to her. As you said you are going to question her only I said you all these things. Even If I didn't hear Rithika or Nirbhay's threatening Ishani and even If Ishani have come and said nothing is there between me and Nirbhay means also I would have trust Ishani. Just to clarify your doubt on Ishani only I told you all the incidents happened. And more than the world only I need to trust Ishani and I will always do that to her.
Naina: Okay RV happy for you and let me leave to work.
RV: Tk(Naina started to move towards the entrance of the cabin where Ranveer stopped her): Ek minute.
Naina(turned with a smile face) ;Haan RV.
RV:Please stop telling Nirbhay and Ishani its my kind request..
Naina(coming towards his table and standing opposite to him): Okay but why?
RV(in a normal tone): I don't even like any other person name near Ishani's name. You would have seen possessiveness in man but If you need to see possessiveness as a man its only me. I don't even like any one eyeing my Ishani okay.
Naina(seeing his possessiveness was out of speech): okay..
RV: you may leave.

Naina started to come out of the cabin she was irked on Ishani and Ranveer's relationship.
Naina(sitting in her chair and seeing Ranveer through the glass window in thoughts): What kind of feeling I saw in Ranveer's face at last. Possessiveness as a man. His trust is strong. Now I need to wait till I get more close to him and then without facing him need to break Ishani and Ranveer's relationship being behind them.
(she gave a confirmed head shake to herself).
Ranveer(taking a file with his left hand and opening it where his thoughts with a smile in his face): Naina is not good towards Ishani I surely know it. But I won't turn this Naina as a vamp with my anger. I myself saw me as a different man today how calmly I have answered all the questions of Naina. wow Ranveer so nice of you. you know Ishani you always trust me blindly but today I did it but I cannot tell it to you. I really don't want these things to hurt you. So sorry for telling lie yesterday night.

Giving a smile to himself he started to work. As he was not able to sign the files he told all to hold the files for another four days.
He was preceding the meeting by making other employee to operate the laptop. It was almost 11 o clock when Sanjay was entering RV cabin,
RV: Yes Sanjay.
Sanjay:Sir we have another meeting too by 11.30. We need to make sure all the employee are getting all the benefits of office or then need any other things to be implemented.
RV:hmm tk let us have it give me a call by 11.30 okay.
Sanjay: Okay sir.
When Sanjay left the cabin Ranveer's mobile rang as he took the phone and its display said it is Ishani.
Ranveer(picking the call): Hello Mrs. Vaghela.
Ishani(putting the baby aloo in the kadai and frying): Hello Mr.vaghela are you straining yourself?
Ranveer(with a smile): Not at all I have made the files to be postponed for four days. By gods grace files has time to be moved.
Ishani: Hmm okay don't stress yourself.
Ranveer: Okay what are you doing?
Ishani: preparing lunch.
Ranveer: hmm nice.
Ishani:Ranveer send your office cab to home.
Ranveer: Are you going anywhere? that too without me..
Ishani: Mr. Possessive I am not going anywhere I am going to bring lunch to the great RV to his office.
Ranveer(had a happy smile): Oh really you are going to bring lunch to RV means he is not here if it is for Ranveer means (in a romantic voice): That guy really wants his Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile): hmmm he will get her for sure but can you send the cab?
Ranveer: Haan let me. When will you start from there?
Ishani; I will be ready by 12.15.
Ranveer:Tk by 12 o clock office cab will be in our home. And tell me what happen to my wife today? she is bringing me lunch and all.
Ishani:(completing frying and turning off the stove); what to do my lovely man's hand is hurt that is why?
Ranveer: Hmm tk I am going for a meeting I will come by 12.30 If you come soon means sit in my cabin ask security to access his card to open the door.
Ishani: Tk Baba.Let me cut the call and meet you in office.
Ranveer: Haan okay and be safe and driver name is Mr.Vinay Bhatia don't...
Ishani(before he complete): Okay I won't get down anywhere If I get in the car from our home I will get down in front of your office only.
Ranveer: Haan that is good. Come safely.
Ishani: Tk...

When it was 11.30 all have gathered in the meeting hall. All the office staffs were addressed by Ranveer. He was getting all their problem they face in the office. And Sanjay was noting down the things to be launched in office in the upcoming days.Ranveer getting all their needs assured everything will be sorted out in the upcoming days. It was exactly 12.30 when all started to come back to their seats from meeting all. All were praising RV for his way of caring his employees.Naina was completely admiring Ranveer in the whole meeting session. She came to her seat where some of her friends came to her desk.In that a girl..
Girl: Naina can we go for lunch?
Naina(seeing RV who was discussing something in phone in thoughts): Let me call RV for lunch today. Its almost 5 days we had lunch together .(seeing the girl before her) I am not feeling hungry you guys go and let me have it after wards.
Girl: Okay fine..(seeing other girls)Let go girls.

The girls moved from her desk when Naina was about to  get up from her chair to go inside RV cabin she heard a girl voice telling "Hello madam".. when Naina turned and saw the side Ishani was entering the office with Raagini in one hand and lunch box in other hand.
Naina(in a jealous face): This Ishani know really a very big problem in my life. I hate you Ishani.
Ranveer keeping the phone in its place and saw Ishani talking to some of the known staff's of his office. He saw Raagini in her hand and lunch box in other hand. Ishani was in her Saree where she was so beautiful in her red designer Saree and wearing Mangalsutra and Sindoor.
Ranveer(had smile seeing Ishani): Oh my Ishani is back in Saree so my wife is always ready to hear my words and make her man happy I love you my wife.
Naina saw Ranveer though the glass were his glance was completely on Ishani and when she turned and saw Ishani she was smiling to a office staff.
Naina(in a irked face): I won't let you be with Ranveer Ishani. I will make you both apart. Ranveer is mine only mine.
Screen freezes on Naina's irked face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi my dr SakshiπŸ€—
THat was a lovely chapterπŸ‘πŸ‘

Naina ,I am loving her reactions awesome ,awaiting to read ur next chapters dr⭐️⭐️

The story is getting even more interesting day by day SakshiπŸ‘πŸ‘

I am loving it so much😳😳

plzz continue soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi how are you?
Finally your chapter after so long πŸ˜‰
This was lovely chapter how come ranveer is so calm ladka sudhar gaya πŸ˜†
Anyways I just loved it when he explained everything to naina her reaction was awesome she was trapped big time poor girl. That line where he told he don't like anyone even near ishani name also I loved that line it was very nice.
Naina bechari now she will shout at ritika πŸ˜† πŸ˜† for their stupidity.
Ishani back in saree πŸ˜‰ oho but how will they romance in office but ranveer is talented he can do anything let's see.
Dear your chapters are so lovely
Thnx for pm waiting for next update soon
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly the chapter was awesome...
They way ranveer defends ishaani is mind blowing ...
And naina πŸ˜› ...It's the beginning just wait and watch...what did ranveer to do with you ...
He stucked you in a way that you you are not able to become her good friend or nor able to become their enemy properly
And update soon. Dear . .
Eargely want to know what happens next
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI sakshi  congratulations  for 50 pages. Thnq for  the  pm and  it was amazing  ishu bought lunch fr ranv nd gona feed him hope dis chudayil  shld  nt disturb them day by day it's getting  more interested  yu have  some  magic  in writing  lol ranveer  was admiring ishu keep update dear it was amazing 
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
    Congra...for 50 page dear keep rocking...It was mindblowing chapter Ranveer explain everything to naina it was so simply and calmly i just loved it. And naina never be changed her decison but kahte hai na laato ke bhoot baato se nhi maante naina wahi bhoot hai...when ranveer tightly slap her then naina ko akal aye gi...
I just waiting for wat happnd next.
Update soon and thax for pm...Edited by lifesobeautiful - 8 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiii my dear didi...
        Finally u updayed it...
     It was a fantastic mindblowing episode...
Ranvewrs behaviour is speechless he is not gatting angry and his trusy on ishani superb...:-*
Each n every line which ranveer explained to naina was amazing especially the ladt line...
Naiba toh jal ke raalh hogayi seeing ranveer trust on ishani...
Oh ishani prepared lubch for ranveer...
Nainas plan failed abt eating lunch with ranveer haha..
Now...ritika will b getting proper scolding from naina...
This wound has become aboon for ranveer.
Eaget to know...
Wht happens next...
Update soon...
Take care...
Keep smiling...
Luv u...<3
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hii sakshi

firstly congtultion for 50 pages dear.πŸ‘

res 😳
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi Hope u are fine
Sorry for not giving u daliy reply Coz of my busy university schdule
But i am waiting for ur post everyday after came from college check my cellphone first...
and i have 2 reaquest 
1st is Please upload daily if possible with full of ihsveer scenes
2nd Please bring romance between ishveer from Ishani Side Infront of Naina
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Hi my dr Sakshi πŸ€—

THat was indeed an amazing chapter babyπŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it β­οΈβ­οΈ

What a wonderful writer ur dear😳😳

I am loving ur chapters ,pls continue soon⭐️⭐️

Hi Jen thanks for the comment
glad you liked the chapter
happy that you loved it
Arrey yaar don't make me blush I am not that great writer and all just writing what comes to my mind that is it

happy that you are loving my chapters and ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰