Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 162
Ranveer and Ishani were sitting close to each other. Raagini was sleeping in Ishani's closeness.
Ranveer: Now come on smile Ishani. I said know I won't let anything happen to our Raagini.
Ishani saw him with a made up smile.
Ranveer(with a smile);Actually I don't want this made up smile. I want the happy smile of Ishani. As you give me this made up smile It seems you don't trust me.
Ishani(hearing it immediately kept her index finger in Ranveer's lips): Don't tell me like that Ranveer. you are the one I trust completely in my life. I trust you Ranveer(she gave a satisfied smile to him).

Ranveer cutely wink his eyes to Ishani and kissed her index finger she has kept on his lips.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face):Even you will not leave my finger?
Ranveer(with a cute face): I will love my Ishani as much as I want. And I got my old Ishani now why should I stop loving her?. I will love her from head to foot.
Ishani:(cutely pinching his cheeks): Okay mera Ranveer...

They both smiled at each other where Ranveer's mobile rang. Ranveer took his mobile from his pocket and saw the display it was Pratik calling him.
Ranveer(taking his eyes from the mobile display seeing Ishani):Its Pratik Ishani.
Ishani(thinking about Pratik's result): Haan he would have called to tell you about..(she stopped immediately) Nahi he need to tell it by himself only pick the call.
Ranveer:What he is going to tell me?
Ishani:you pick the call he will itself tell. Put the phone in speaker mode.
Ranveer: Haan tk (he attended the call and put the phone in speaker mode): Hello Pratik.. How are you?
Pratik: Haan Ranveer I am fine. How you all are there?
Ranveer: Haan we are fine then what a surprise you have called me?
Pratik: Ranveer I have passed my MBA examination and in distinction.
Ranveer(with a happy smile):That is a rocking news Mota Babu.
Pratik: I called you on the day when result came. Ishani told you are not in the house. After that I forgot to tell you as I was bit busy. Ishani didn't tell you?
Ishani(before Ranveer could speak): Nahi Pratik I didn't tell him because he used to come late and leave early was not able to talk to him properly that is why.
Pratik(with a happiness):Ishani you are near Ranveer only?
Ishani:Haan Pratik phone is in speaker mode.
Pratik: you are happy know?
Ishani : Haan I am so happy but missing you all.
Pratik: Haan Ishani we are too missing you.How is Raagini?
Ishani; Haan she is also fine.
Pratik:Tk Ishani and Ranveer thank you for giving me this education. I am blessed to have you.
Ranveer(with a smile): Arrey mota Baby we both don't need this formal things between us okay. you are also my brother only know. Tk think about your future and plan accordingly.
Pratik: Haan Ranveer I am thinking about it.
Ranveer:Tk Pratik.
Pratik:Tk Ranveer let me cut the call.
Ranveer: haan..
Ranveer (cut the call and turning to Ishani):Pratik has come to tell me on the day he got the result itself why did you tell him I am not in home?
Ishani:My dear Pati you were confessing your feelings on that day when he called you picked my phone and seeing it is Pratik you gave me the mobile and(bit kidding face) you remember what did you tell me? As usual family came in between us and finally you went out in anger. To manage to him I said you are in a dinner meeting so it will take time for him to come home.
Ranveer: Oh sorry its my fault only.
Ishani(seeing him with a surprise): My god what a surprise? Ranveer is ready to accept his wrong things not bad. Leaving his ego he is asking sorry to his wife.
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan here after I won't show my ego. Here after what Ishani is saying I am going to nod my head and at the same time. you should also listen to some of my words.
Ishani: Haan I will..

They both were smiling to each other where Raagini was cutely holding Ishani top was opening her eyes. She opened her eyes and silently raised her head.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Oh my beti you got up.
Raagini(catching Ishani's top coming close to Ishani's face): Hmmm
Ranveer: Shall we go to hair cut baby?

Raagini with a fearful face saw the house around. She was searching for Naina actually. She saw the complete hall.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):What are you seeing Baby? your doll?.. Come let Mama get you a doll. After taking the doll let us go to the haircut okay. (She got up holding Raagini and seeing Ranveer):Let me get her a doll and then let us leave Ranveer.
Ranveer: haan Ishani.
Ishani entered her room where Ranveer was having a serious face.
Ranveer(thinking about Raagini seeing around the house in thoughts):Surely Raagini was searching for Naina. Raagini cried a lot today that too being in the hands of Naina. Don't know what she did to Raagini?. Raagini is scared at her when Naina called Raagini to her when she was crying Raagini immediately hugged Ishani. (in a confirmed face): I should not allow this Naina to come home often. She should not any bond with Ishani. I should keep Ishani in a distance from Naina. (taking a deep breath) I will.

When he was thinking to himself. Ishani came out with Raagini where Raagini had a Barbie doll in her hand. Raagini was cutely smiling seeing the Barbie doll in her hand.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Shall we leave Ranveer?
Ranveer: haan let us.

He took house key and car key and walked to the entrance of the house. Ishani came behind him and Ranveer locked the door. He came to the driving seat in the car where Ishani came and sat in the seat next to him keeping Raagini in her lap. Ranveer when was about to start the car again saw Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing her seriously): Kya hua Ranveer?
Ranveer without telling anything went close to her where Ishani saw him without understanding Ranveer putting his hand over Raagini took the seat belt and wore the seat belt over Raagini. Where it protected both mother and daughter.
Ranveer(seating back in the driving seat seeing Ishani with a smile): Safety is first know?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile): You know Ranveer now a days even thought you tell me not to go anywhere alone. Not to go without you. you wanted me to call you when I want to go out. Though you give me these many instructions I like your protective nature so much.  you know that is why I lo...(where she stopped cutely hitting her head with her one hand).
Ranveer(with a fun smile): Haan tell me that is why you...
Ishani(managing face); Kuch Nahi start the car and drive soon...
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): You know what your Mama is the actual stubborn person. She will never tell out what her heart says.
(Raagini cutely smiled at him where Ranveer seeing Ishani with a cute look) :Still not giving up your challenge know? Let me make you tell..
Ishani :Let me see now start the car and drive know...
Ranveer:Tk..

Giving a smile to her Ranveer started the car and started to drive towards the Salon. Raagini was kept on playing with Ishani where Ranveer with a happiness drove the car. He was feeling like a complete family man today.
Ranveer(in thoughts): I know Ishani is missing all our family in Mumbai but I am really enjoying this life a lot. My nuclear family with my Ishani and Daughter. When I used to love her I always long for a small time with her but her sister or brothers will take her with them that time I have always thought If I had the power I want to take Ishani with me where Only I and her should be there. Now that wish has come true. Only I am living a separate life with my Ishani. Happy for it.
Smiling happily he drove the car where driving for half an hour he parked the car in front of a building.
Ranveer:Get down Ishani.
Ishani: Haan

Ishani holding Raagini removed her seat belt and held Raagini carefully and got down from the car. Ranveer got down and they entered the building. Finally traveling in the lift they got down in the second floor. Ranveer walked towards the Salon where there was a big board telling them that shop is "Visage Unisex Salon".
They entered inside the shop where the Receptionist welcomed them.
Receptionist: Welcome sir and Welcome Madam.
Ranveer and Ishani gave her a formal smile.
Receptionist:What service you need sir?
Ranveer: You need to cut my daughters hair and I too need a haircut.
Receptionist:your good name sir?
Ranveer:Ranveer Vaghela.
Receptionist: Sit in the sofa sir our staff will come to you.
Ranveer: haan..

They sat in the sofa where Raagini was feeling refreshed seeing the salon's infrastructure.
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a smile): Mama..
Ishani:Haan Baby want anything?

Raagini cutely showed her cheek to Ishani. Ranveer saw Raagini's behavior and got a smile in his face.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):She is Exactly you only Ranveer...
Ranveer(with a smile):She is my beti so obviously like me only. Now come on kiss her.

Ishani with a motherly love kissed her cheek. Where Raagini turned to Ishani with a lot and lot of happiness. She cutely touched Ishani's cheek. Ranveer was so happily living this moment of his life. When they were happy with each other a salon lady staff came and stood in front of them.
Staff: Mr.Ranveer Vaghela.
Ranveer: haan its me only.
Staff:(seeing Raagini): She only need to cut her hair?
Ranveer: Ya..
Staff:Tk come in and you sir they would have ordered the gents staff he will take you.
Ranveer:Now first can I see my daughters haircut and then let me cut my hair.
Staff(with a formal smile): Okay sir.
Ranveer:Tk..(seeing Ishani)Let us Ishani..

Ishani with a smile got up and they three follow the staff where she took them to the place where they give hair cut.
Staff(showing a chair): Make her sit in this chair madam.
Ishani: Haan(seeing Raagini)see baby you can sit in this revolving chair.Come on..

Ishani made Raagini sit comfortable in the chair where she sat and smile at them and immediately showed her hands to Ishani.
Ishani (standing near the chair): My princess is going to have her haircut now so for some time sit here okay. Mama will be near you.
Raagini was trying to get up from the chair where Ishani was managing her and telling something.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer who was smiling at them):Ranveer..come and manage her know? she is not sitting in the chair.
Ranveer: Hmm let me..

Ranveer came and stood near Ishani where the staff surrounded Raagini by the cloth and brought the scissors and the comb and was about to keep it in the hair of Raagini. She shook her head right and left.
Staff:What haircut madam? long hairs or short hair?
Ishani: Make it short so that she will be free and comfortable.
Staff: Tk Madam.
Ranveer(cutely catching the chair and slightly moving the chair): Did you see how the chair is moving?

Raagini cutely smiled where Ranveer signed the staff to cut the hair. As Ranveer was smiling at her the staff started to cut her hair. Where Ranveer held her to make her sit in the chair. The hair that are cut was falling in Raagini's face and was disturbing her. Raagini though wanted to cry Ranveer was cutely showing his smiling face and making her smile. The staff was bit fasting up her work where taking a exact 15 minutes she completely the haircut.
Ishani:Wow Raagini you are really looking so good in this haircut.
As the staff took the cloth from her Ranveer took Raagini in her hand.
Staff: Let me tell the gents staff to come and call you sir be here.
Ranveer: Haan(seeing Raagini)That is it my darling. (seeing Ishani):Her hair cut over..Exactly me know?
Ishani: Haan (in a low voice): Not even a single element in her is like me she is exactly you only.
Ranveer: Arrey her color is completely you. Even if I paint myself white I cannot come to your color.
Ishani(cutely hitting):Ranveer as though you are dark. you are also cute only.
Ranveer:Hmm If I am cute for you okay..
Ishani: hmm
As they were exchanging the smile a Gents staff of the salon came and called them.
Staff:Sir Mr. Ranveer Vaghela.
Ranveer: Haan its me only.
Staff:Come with me sir..
Ranveer;Haan (giving Raagini to Ishani)sit in the reception Ishani let me come.
Ishani: Haan tk (seeing Raagini)shall we go.

Ishani moved with Raagini in her hand to the reception where Ranveer moved with the gents staff. Ishani sat in the reception where the cute look of Raagini was so adorable to her. The haircut and  two simple gold studs in her ears and trousers and white t-shirt and her face completely matched with Ranveer's face .Raagini was playing with Ishani where talking almost half an hour Ranveer came out.
Ranveer(coming in front of them): So I came..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile got up and came near him):So your Papa came baby both of you had your haircut.
Ranveer: Haan Baby come to Papa..

Ishani gave her to Ranveer where Ranveer cutely held Raagini,
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Come and stand close to me Ishani.
Ishani:for what?
Ranveer:For selfie my queen...

Ishani with a smile shaking her head came and stood near him. Ranveer held Raagini in his hand and Ishani stood next to him where they cutely smiled when Ranveer held his phone towards them. The completely white t-shirts of Raagini and Ranveer and white top of Ishani perfectly showed them as a modern young family. With a heart full of happiness they smiled and Ranveer clicked a selfie.
Ranveer(showing the photo to Ishani): Nice one know Ishani?
Ishani(seeing the photo):Wow Ranveer our family is really cute. In white dresses all are so good.
Ranveer:Haan Tk let us leave Ishani..

Finally he settled the bill in the reception and they all came out of the salon and they got inside the car and finally traveling for half an hour they came back to their home. Ishani got down from the car Ranveer got down and went and opened the door where he entered the house and Ishani came behind him. They locked the door and came to the hall.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Let Mama make you bath now ?(seeing Ranveer) you go to your room and take your bath and come.
Ranveer: haan

Ishani entered her room with Raagini where Ranveer went to his room. It was exactly 45 minutes where Ranveer came out of the bathroom wearing just a towel and drying his hair with another towel. He saw himself in the mirror and went to his cupboard to take his dresses where something stopped him. He went and took back the towel he was drying again and he put the towel around his neck and opened his room door. He came to the hall and saw whether Ishani is there.
Ishani who was trying to make Raagini wear her shirt where Raagini was playing with her and not wearing the shirt. Raagini was sitting in the bed near Ishani.
Ishani:please baby wear your shirt know?
Raagini shook her head as no.With lovely cute voices she was playing in the bed.
Ishani(seeing Raagini just with her pant): you are going to be in pant dear you look cute only but wear this shirt darling you will be more cute..
When she was telling Raagini was hitting the pillow and started to play with the pillow Ishani was thinking how to make her wear the shirt. When she was thinking she heard Ranveer voice calling"Ishani".
Ishani(seeing Raagini):baby (arranging the pillows around her)don't cross this.
Raagini smiled at her. Ishani made sure nothing eatable is in the floor and any breakable toys in the floor and she started to walk towards the door of the room where before she could open her door again she heard Ranveer voice "Ishani" bit louder.
Ishani(opening the door); Haan I am coming
She came out and was about to walk towards Ranveer's room where a hand pulled her towards him when she fell in that direction Ranveer was smiling at her.
Ishani:Kya kariyo Ranveer?
Ranveer:(pulling her close to him): Pyaar..
Ishani(seeing him just with a towel):What is this? why you didn't wear your dresses?
Ranveer(held her even more close and with a smile): Actually I was about to dress but when I got my Ishani's thought I came to her like this itself.
Ishani(catching his hands):chodo go and wear your dress.
Ranveer:Why you are always like this? you won't romance me?
Ishani: I already said you no romance.
Ranveer:Nahi I want you for sometime with me. Be with me..
Ishani(giving a helpless look): Ranveer Raagini is inside. She is awake only.
Ranveer:She is inside only know. Just be with me for 5 minutes and then go to her.
Ishani: Ranveer..
Ranveer(catching her close): Please please..
Ishani(taking a deep breath);Tk tell me what you want?
Ranveer: Hmmm I want comments.
Ishani(with a doubt look):comments?
Ranveer:Arrey you didn't tell anything about my hair after the hair cut. Is it nice?
Ishani(with a smile): Haan bahut cute hain. As usual good haircut only.
Ranveer(keeping his face near her face in a husky voice): you like it know?
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer: you know when you caress my hair I love it so much. That too while I am kissing you, you will lovingly caress my hair.
Ishani:To this level you are enjoying Romance. Naughty Ranveer...(she was smiling at him).

Ranveer smiling to her and cutely lowering his lips to her ears and lovingly kissed her ears and cutely said "I love you".
Ishani(had a smile): Haan tk...
Ranveer(bring his face in front of her): Arrey tell me back I love you too...
Ishani: Ishani is not that easy to give up I won't...
Ranveer(with a longing face):At least give me a kiss Ishani...
Ishani:(holding his shoulders);Not now Ranveer dekho go and put your shirt go..
Ranveer: Make me wear my shirt.
Ishani: Shirt will be in your room only I said I won't come to your room. So go and wear your shirt by yourself.
Ranveer(with a child like face): you won't tell I love you, you won't kiss me and you won't be in my room also...
Ishani(making him leave his grip):Haan you got me right.

She was about to move to her room where Ranveer taking his towel from his neck putting it over Ishani's head where the towel was in her stomach he pulled her back to his embrace.
Ishani(falling in his embrace):Ranveer what are you doing? Leave me now...
Ranveer(catching her tightly with a love): You won't tell I love you you won't kiss me but I will...

Saying this he saw her lips and swallowed his throat and with a longing face went to kiss her where Raagini was cutely crawling and came out of the room and touched Ishani's feet. Ishani feeling the touch in her feet saw down where Raagini was cutely touching Ishani's feet. Ishani seeing Raagini immediately cutely pushed Ranveer and saw Raagini who was sitting in the floor.
Ishani: Baby who asked you to come out? I told you not to cross the pillows know?
Raagini cutely smiled at her mother's question.
Ranveer(coming and standing behind her):Hello my daughter will come out if she wants what is a big deal in it?
Ishani: Haan my husband your beti only know she will be like this only. doing what you are feeling? (showing Raagini to him):Did you see your daughter? she is also not wearing her shirt and you are also.See both of you. How you people are?

Ranveer and Raagini were bare chest. Raagini was so cute in this attire where her milk color skin and the red pant she was wearing was so lovely to her skin. Ranveer was standing wearing his green towel and another towel around his neck.
Ranveer:Tk Baby tum Mama ki saath jaav . go and wear your shirt let Papa also dress up and come.
Ishani:(with a smile):Thank god at least now you people gave up know. Tk Ranveer dress up and come let me dress up Raagini..
Ranveer:Tk (with a disappointed face) I thought I cam make you tell I love you but..
Ishani(taking Raagini in her hand);But was a good try my husband keep trying.

She gave a smile and entered her room with Raagini where Ranveer giving a smile to himself went to his room to make himself ready.
To be continued 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Double post
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
Wow..
Its was so cuti cuti and romantic chapter
there is no vamp in this chap only ishveer...ishveer and our cutipie just lve it
Ranveer alwaye ready for romance but raagini coming wrong time and their shirt scene awesome...
Lots of love dear
Thanks for pm
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear ...
Full of ishveer moments
And their cute ragini which completed their happy family
Update soon
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii salshi didi...
      Rhe epiaode was fantasric fabulous romantic no words...
You wrote it so greatly...
How cuet the scne would be ragini seeingvtge charming snilr of ranveer...
Hoq cutely ragini would be crawling... 😃
Their romantic scenw but ragini came at wrong time...
Their ahirt acene... ❤️
No vamp only iahveer iahveer
Ranveer started to accept his fault and ia having doubt on naina and hope he shows his trust at the right tume on ishani...
Faastic episode...
So this time alsi ishani didt give up the challenge...
But sure ranveer will make her give up her challenge...
Waiting for the next...
update soon...
Love u...
Thnks for the pm...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi,
Wow..
Its was so cuti cuti and romantic chapter
there is no vamp in this chap only ishveer...ishveer and our cutipie just lve it
Ranveer alwaye ready for romance but raagini coming wrong time and their shirt scene awesome...
Lots of love dear
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and found it is romantic
hmm no vamp in this episode only full of Ishveer and Raagini
hmm always our hero is ready for Ishani at any time hmm Cutie came in a wrong time happy that you liked that shirt wala scene
love you too dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Lovely update dear ...
Full of ishveer moments
And their cute ragini which completed their happy family
Update soon

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the update
ya the chapter full of Ishveer
and their cutie pie who is completing their family
ya dear let me update it keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii salshi didi...
      Rhe epiaode was fantasric fabulous romantic no words...
You wrote it so greatly...
How cuet the scne would be ragini seeingvtge charming snilr of ranveer...
Hoq cutely ragini would be crawling... 😃
Their romantic scenw but ragini came at wrong time...
Their ahirt acene... ❤️
No vamp only iahveer iahveer
Ranveer started to accept his fault and ia having doubt on naina and hope he shows his trust at the right tume on ishani...
Faastic episode...
So this time alsi ishani didt give up the challenge...
But sure ranveer will make her give up her challenge...
Waiting for the next...
update soon...
Love u...
Thnks for the pm...

Hi Guidya Behan
happy that you liked the episode and found it romantic
glad you liked the way I wrote this episode
hmm happy that you liked the way Raagini loved the charming smile of Ranveer
and Raagini's crawling
hmm glad you liked the romance scene cutie pie came at that time
glad you liked their shirt scene
this episode is full of Ishveer
Actually I wanted this scene where Ranveer accepting his mistakes but we missed
the show
ya now Ranveer has accepted his fault and he is also having doubt of Naina
hmm let us see how he is showing his trust this time on Ishani
glad you liked the episode
ya now also Ishani didn't give up her challenge
surely our hero will make her tell magical words
ya dear let me update it keep reading
love you too 😉😉😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 163
Ranveer came out dressing himself in a red shirt and white pant. He was so cute that day. Ishani came out with Raagini where the cutie was in her yellow shirt and red pant. Their Sunday was so so happy this time. They were cherishing each and every moment. In the afternoon Ishani made lunch and all the three had their lunch together. The day was drawing to late evening when Ranveer was playing bike race in his tablet. Ishani came out of the room after making Raagini sleep and saw Ranveer playing and she came and sat next to him.
Ishani:Ranveer...
Ranveer(without taking his eyes from the game):Haan
Ishani:Today know I totally loved this Sunday. you really took good care of me and Raagini complete day.
Ranveer(pausing the game and kept his tablet a side and saw Ishani with a smile):That is my duty Ishani. (with a emotional face) you know today when I took Raagini to her haircut I really felt like a complete family man. (he caught Ishani's hand) Now when I am thinking about the ways I behaved with you when I was angry my heart is scolding me that "you stupid man this is the real happiness in life don't waste your life by mistrusting and showing your anger".
Ishani(keeping her hand on Ranveer's hand): hmmm okay you have understood know that is more than enough for me.
Ranveer: Here after know I won't create any misunderstandings between us. I won't show my ego what ever it is I will tell it frankly okay.
Ishani(with a happy smile):Thank you my Ranveer. Tk play the game let me prepare dinner.
Ranveer: Haan tk and (thinking for a while):Where is Raagini?She was playing sometime before.
Ishani: She slept now only. The complete day she has been playing and she didn't have her afternoon sleep too.
Ranveer: Hmm okay and Ishani when Maa called me yesterday she told us to do a video call to all of them.
Ishani:Haan Ranveer let us. Let me arrange for the dinner you try to make a video call and tell me let me come and join you.
Ranveer: haan...

Ishani giving a smile moved towards the kitchen when Ranveer took his phone and dialed Parul's mobile number. He waited for the call to be picked.
Parul(picking the call with a happy smile): Hello Bhaiya..
Ranveer; Hello Parul. How are you?
Parul: Haan Bhaiya I am fine. How are you ,Bhabhi and Raagini?
Ranveer: Haan we are doing good. How about all there?
Parul: Haan All are good Bhaiya.
Ranveer:You have told about a video call to Maa. Can we have it now? All are there in the house know?
Parul(with a disappointed face): Bhaiya some members are missing. Baa ,Maasi and Maa has left to temple long back and they didn't come yet. Disha and Manas have gone out. so can we make it some other day Bhaiya when all are there in the home.
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan tk Parul we need to talk to all so when all are there itself let us talk. Even Raagini is sleeping now. Tk Parul let us make it some other day. Take care.
Parul:Tk Bhaiya.

Ranveer:( cut the call); Ishani..
Ishani: Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer: No video calling today.
Ishani(working in the kitchen):Why?
Ranveer:Maa, Baa and Maasi has left for temple.So let us talk when all are there in the house.
Ishani: Hmm okay.

Ranveer again started to play the game in his tablet. Ishani was preparing the dinner. The time ran at its speed when Raagini woke up Ranveer was playing with her and after sometime they had their dinner. Ishani made Raagini have her dinner. Ishani took long time and made Raagini sleep sitting in the sofa and she took Raagini to her room where Ranveer was watching TV sitting next to her waiting for a moment. Ishani got up and entered her room and made Raagini to lay in the bed. Ranveer switched off the TV and came to Ishani's room entrance. When Ishani came to lock the room door Ranveer was standing in front of her room with a smiling face.
Ishani:What are you doing here? go and sleep.
Ranveer:Let me sleep in your room.
Ishani: No need Mr. Vaghela you can sleep in your room itself.
Ranveer: (with a cute face): Ishani please na. At least come to our room or else allow me to be in this room.
Ishani: No way you only said me to be in this room know let me be and you go to your room and sleep there.
Ranveer(with a funny anger):So you won't allow me?
Ishani: Haan I won't .
Ranveer: But I will enter the room..

Ranveer with a force was about to enter the room where Ishani kept her hand on his chest and saw him with a cute anger.
Ishani:(keeping her hand on his chest and cutely coming close to him): stay away from me Mr. RV..
Ranveer(mesmerized in her closeness in husky voice):Don't call me RV call me Ranveer..
Ishani: Tk my Ranveer stay away from me..
Ranveer:Please know you don't have pity on me..
Ishani:Did you see pity on me for the two weeks no right. (cutely pushing out of the room) Let me sleep in the room.Good night.(with a instant she cutely locked her room).

Ranveer seeing the locked room was just staring at the door that has been locked. He cutely saw the door with a disappointed look.
Ranveer(to himself): I am the stupid man. If I had anger I should have been with her in the same room. How can I tell her to stay in a separate room? Now she is not giving up her challenge. what to do to make her come to the room.
He was thinking for a idea where he took his phone and called to Ishani's number. Ishani who was lying in the bed thinking and smiling about how Ranveer is trying to be with her. As she heard the mobile ringing she took the mobile and saw the mobile and seeing it is Ranveer had a smile.
Ishani(seeing the ringing phone):I know my Ranveer will call. (attending the call): Hello..
Ranveeer(in a cute voice): I am sorry Ishani. I should have not told you to stay in different room. Please come know please.
Ishani: oh my poor boy. But I am sorry I am not going to give up that easily I am going to sleep. Good night.
Ranveer: okay fine. But let me tell you I won't sleep in that room without you. Let me be in the hall itself.
Ishani:Tk Let me see(she cut the call).
Ranveer(hearing the call has been cut saw the mobile and in a cute angry face): She has cut the call.
Ishani(in thoughts): At least for another two days I need to keep up this challenge Ranveer.

Ishani thinking about Ranveer finally has started to sleep. Ranveer was thinking how to make Ishani come to him he was walking north to south in the hall. The clock was running where the time came to midnight 2 o clock. He sat in the sofa and laid himself in the sofa and immediately fell in sleep.
NAINA'S HOUSE...
Next day morning It was exactly 7 o clock. Naina and Rithika were sipping their coffee sitting in the dinning table.
Rithika:So what is your first plan Naina?
Naina: Today I am going to join in Ranveer's office. Ranveer told me he will forget past wrong happening between us and he will try to become a good friend to me again. For some days I am going to try to become his friend. As you have said its easy to break Ranveer's trust on Ishani. The first thing is I should make him to spend more time with me and slowly I need to tell him about Nirbhay Bhaiya and Ishani's relationship.
Rithika(without understanding look): Ishani and Nirbhay's relationship?
Naina: As you said Ishani has many lovers. I am going to tell a bad character of Ishani. That is I am going to tell that Ishani was in good terms with Nirbhay when Bhaiya kidnapped her.She started to act good when Ranveer came to rescue her but before he comes she was happy with Nirbhay Bhaiya and Ishani is easy to share bed with any guy.This will immediately make Ishani characterless in front of Ranveer's eyes. I can even tell that Raagini cannot be his daughter too. It can be any other man's daughter for Ishani. This will make Ranveer to hate that EXTRA LUGGAGE TOO. I am surely going to spell the seeds of doubt in Ranveer's mind. Even if he goes to touch Ishani he should feel she would have shared bed with some other man.
Rithika:But do you have any proof?. without a proof How will you tell Nirbhay and Ishani were happy when they were in your house?
Naina(showing her phone to Rithika): Like this..

Rithika got the mobile in her hand and she saw Ishani and Nirbhay standing next to each other. She saw the next photos where she saw all the photos where Nirbhay was smiling and Ishani was giving a made up smile.
Rithika: Actually nice photos When Ranveer came to rescue her he thought that Ishani was kidnapped by Nirbhay and Ishani was so harassed. But if he sees this photos he can even think Ishani was in good terms with Nirbhay when she was in Nirbhay's house.
How did you get these photos?
Naina:First Nirbhay Bhaiya told us Ishani will be our Bhabhi. Thinking she is going to be our Bhabhi when Bhaiya makes her come with him thinking her as our family person I clicked these photos now these are helping.
Rithika:Tk fine(thinking for while): But now you are talking well to Ishani and she is too talking good. If you tell this relationship to Ranveer he will surely ask why you didn't tell it early. What will you tell?
Naina: I will tells Ishani is acting too smart in front of you and she is acting good to all of us. As I wanted a good job and good friend like you only I ignored her good woman acting.
Rithika: Hmm perfect during this time try to act natural then only Ranveer will believe.
Naina:Hmm fine Let me handle it I will be successful in it. let me get ready and(seeing Rithika) rithika ask our driver to park the car behind the house.
Rithika:For what?
Naina: Even If I try to get friendly with Ranveer I can even ask him to drop me in house so for that time he should not know that I am having car with me.
Rithika:Tk let me...
Naina:Fine and you be careful don't fall in the eyes of Ranveer.
Rithika: (with a cunning smile): As confident you are in getting Ranveer. I am confident in separating Ranveer and Ishani so I won't fall in his eyes.
Naina(with a smile):Tk let me get ready and leave to office.  I am going in a cab only.
Rithika:Hmm fine.

As Naina moved towards her room to get ready Rithika had a happy smile and cunning face.
RANVEER'S HOUSE.
As the time was 7.30 Ishani opened her room and she came out of the room in her dark blue jean pant and red top with green borders. When she was about to move to the kitchen she saw Ranveer sleeping in the sofa.
Ishani(seeing his sleeping face in thoughts):So he has slept in the sofa itself.
She immediately felt pity on him and feeling for a while making up herself she came out of the house to take the milk packet which the milk vendor has kept. She took the milk packet and came back inside the house. She entered the kitchen and started to prepare coffee. Taking her time she came out of the kitchen with a coffee cup. She kept it in the tea poi and touched Ranveer.
Ishani(waking him up):Ranveer...
After taking time he woke up and seeing Ishani face he got to know it is morning he got up from the sofa and he sat in the sofa. His face was so dull.
Ishani(sitting near him):Kya hua? you are looking so dull..
Ranveer seeing her like a cute child without a word he immediately hugged her and rested his chin in Ishani's shoulders. Ishani though didn't understand his act but liking this act of Ranveer with a smile hugged him back. Ranveer closed his eyes in her hug.
Ishani:Ranveer..What happen to you?
Ranveer(still closed his eyes in a sleepy voice): I went to sleep late only. I didn't have proper sleep Ishani..
Ishani(caressing his back):que Baba?
Ranveer: you are not coming and sleeping with me know that is why?
Ishani:Ranveer for this and all you no need to sacrifice your sleep.
Ranveer:hmm you are not ready to share room with me and I am a stupid to act rude when I am angry. I only told you not to come to my room. I only said I am not interested to share room with you. Its all because of my mistake only. But please forgive me..
Ishani:Tk let me think about it later now blush your teeth and drink the coffee you will feel better and you need to go to office know?
Ranveer(comfortably sleeping in her shoulders): Ishani for sometime let me sleep like this and then let me leave okay.
Ishani(tightly hugging him): Okay my man you can.

Where it was almost half an hour he was lovingly sleeping in his lady's embrace.
Ishani(caressed his back with a smile in thoughts):Can any man love his wife to this extreme? No one can. He can hurt me with his anger but when I see his love he will make me melt immediately.
As she was thinking Ranveer opened his eyes and seeing he is sleeping in Ishani shoulders had a happy smile and he came out of the hug with a smile. Ishani gave a smile to him. Ranveer rubbed his sleepy eyes.
Ranveer:Tk Ishani let me fresh up and leave to office.
Ishani: hmm tk you can...
Ranveer(got up and was up to leave where he again saw Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(got up from the sofa and saw him): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a smile):Though you are not sleeping with me in the same room. The way you made me sleep now is really making me happy. Thanks...
Ishani:Okay my dear cute Ranveer..
Ranveer: lovely to hear these cute dear words from my Ishani.. At the same time think about staying in the same room.
Ishani(giving a smile): hmmm let me see that later. Let me heat your coffee and prepare your breakfast. you get ready.
Ranveer: hmm okay.

He started to move to his room where Ishani started to prepare their breakfast. She was preparing the Bhindi Sabji and roti. Taking time she made the dishes and was keeping the rotis in the hot box and she took Bhindi Sabji from the Kadai and was keeping it in the vessels to serve. As she was keeping it Ranveer cutely came to the kitchen. He was in his white coat and shirt and white pant. The perfect RV cutely came and hugged his wife from behind.
Ishani(getting it is Ranveer):Ranveer...
Ranveer(before she could tell the next words he turned her to him and held her close and kept his fingers in her lips): Now nothing Ishani. don't want your regular questions what are you doing Ranveer? chodo mujhe nothing now...

He cutely took his finger from her lips and got the spoon she was holding in her hand and he kept it back in the vessel that had the Sabji.
Ishani(slowly smiling but hiding it): Tell me what you want?
Ranveer(lowered his lips to her lips and admired her lips for a while in a husky voice):At least allow me inside your room Ishani.
Ishani(raised her head and in a low voice): Don't want that room won't be comfortable for you.
Ranveer:(slowly holding her cheeks with his hands and made her eyes see him):Why?
Ishani:That is a small room compared to your room and bed is also in the floor so don't want.
Ranveer(in a seductive face hitting his forehead with her forehead): you know that bed is more comfortable to me. There only we became one again.
Ishani(lovingly pushed him with a shyness):Ranveer..
Ranveer:(seeing her face full of red):you can hug me know?
Ishani without a word cutely hugged him and rested her head in his chest. Ranveer lovingly hugged her back.
Ranveer:Think about at least leaving me inside your room Ishani. please..
Ishani:Let me think(making up herself came out of the hug): Now go and sit in the dinning table let me bring your breakfast its getting late for you.
Ranveer(with a smile):To hide your shyness what all you are doing?
Ishani:you only said you like my shyness and you said me not to control my shyness.
Ranveer: Hmm that is your real beauty. I love it...
Ishani:Tk now morning romance over go and sit in the dinning table.
Ranveer:okay Home minister.. Let me

He gave a funny smile and he went to the dinning table and he sat in the dinning table. Ishani came out with the breakfast she has prepared and she kept the food stuffs in the table. She served him.
Ranveer(having the breakfast):Raagini..
Ishani:She is sleeping.
Ranveer: hmm tk thanks for my favorite Bhindi its awesome.
Ishani: hmm okay.
Ranveer:you have done the Bhindi so well but still you didn't tell me why you started to cook so well?
Ishani:Let me tell when time comes now have the breakfast and have your coffee and leave ..
Ranveer: okay.

He completed his morning breakfast and informing Ishani he started to move towards his day's schedule. Today is the day for Ishani that she is properly sending Ranveer to office in Nagpur.
Screen freezes on happy smile of Ishani.
To be continued 😉😉😉
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
Again a wonderful update totall romantic poor ranveer want to sleep with ishani in same room 😆 but ishani not give up so easily! Haha... dhikra walking midnight left and right. Stupid,Angry hone ki saja and sleeping in the sofa 🤣
And Ishveer kitchen romance alwaye famous yaar loved it.
Oh God! Evil naina 😡 plan so dangoures and i think this plan make sure trouble for ishveer bcoz ranveer so easily mistrust upon ishani hope aisa na ho...